1.82/5

545 AngiesList.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I recommend Harvest Power LLC because from beginning to meeting Jeffrey ** (Solar consultant) to a planned proposal and completion of installation, everything went smoothly. When Jeff spoke to us about the company and what they had to offer, he wasn't in a way pressuring us to buy solar. So after thinking about it we decided to go with Harvest Power LLC. When it was time for installation the entire process went well. The team was professional and cleaned up when they were done. In addition, Jeff my consultant came by a few weeks to go over contract/warranty and service paperwork. So all in all know we made the right choice with Harvest Power LLC.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I recently had my backyard updated. The cement was cracking and was not very safe to walk on. My neighbor had her backyard repaved and she turned me onto 3D Brick Paving. So I called them. They came out and showed us some different types of pavers we could have. Well we were happy with what we saw. So we hired them. I was not disappointed. On a scale of 1 to 10 I gave them a 20. Their people that did the work treated my yard as if it were their own. Made sure everything was what I expect before they left. I also think that the price was well worth the final product I received. I couldn't say enough about them. I now have my new backyard. It is so beautiful. I am retired now and I tell everyone I have my new retirement backyard. My husband and I could not be happier. I would recommend them highly.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Cornelius ** of Smiling Windows R Us got to my home ready to work hard and do a good job. He was prompt, well-organized, friendly and willing to do whatever I wanted him to. He got my many windows ready, cleaned them the way I wanted, then cleaned and put my screens back on and they were perfectly clean, bright and shiny again like I wanted. He then began the second job I wanted which was to do a "soft" outside house brick power water cleaning. He used a very mild chemical and it was cleaned perfectly in only a few minutes from greenish black to off-white again. He was polite and listened to and did exactly what I wanted very well and promptly. The price was also very reasonable for the amount of time and work. I intend to use his business again for these and other things that they do: like gutter cleaning. I would highly recommend their services to anyone with no reservations. J.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Red Baron Enterprises was able to provide an experienced plumber to remove and install a hot water heater 1 day after I called them. They pulled a permit the same day the work was being done and arranged for the City inspection. The plumber was on time and took about one hour to remove and install the hot water heater. The City Inspector came a few days later and passed the inspection and said the work was “expertly done”. I have used Red Baron Enterprises several times and consider them my “handymen”. I highly recommend Red Baron Enterprises!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Mold First Responders recommendation: After having been ill with lung problems for over a year and having had tests done, a specialist said I was exposed to mold. I did not see or smell it but it was there in my kitchen ceiling for a number of years after the tenant above me flooded her kitchen with water from the heating system. First, I had mold testing done by an independent company to confirm the mold. Mold First Responders was the first name on the list their clients had great success with. I phoned Mold First Responders and a person actually answered the phone and explained in detail what they do. I was able to arrange a very early morning appointment for my convenience and Luis and his coworker arrived at exactly the time designated.

They set up their equipment, very carefully covered my floors, rugs, furniture, packed boxes and doorways with protective materials and then came back to remove the mold from the ceiling and walls with microbial cleaner/scrubber. They continued to monitor the rooms for 3 additional days to ensure all the mold spores were removed. I received very detailed information over the phone as to the process they would use and when Luis came, he gave me verbal details of what would be done. I received a comprehensive written estimate with every item listed that would be used during the process. There were no surprises or hidden costs at the end. What was quoted was what I paid.

The men were polite and respectful and true to their word. They showed each day at the time agreed upon and left my home in spotless condition. They deliver what they promise – they do it right and do it once. I rehired the original company to retest the work done and now have a house that’s safe to live in and could be sold without issue. I also had them demo the ceiling in the bathroom where they removed seven bags of plaster, wood and debris. All ceiling plaster, wall plaster and pine paneling was removed from my property before they left. My home is now safe for me to live in. Thanks to Mold First Responders. I give my highest recommendation to this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngiesList.com?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I’m a pro on Angie’s List, they lie and leave out information. When you ask to cancel they ignore you and give you the go around. Tracy ** is absolutely terrible. Try not to get her as a account manager. They lie about how many leads and cost. I threw away $300 for the first month, I tried to cancel within two week and I’ve been fighting with them ever since. Don’t use Angie's List, it’s a big waste of money.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I'm trying to create an account on Angie's List. Won't take my info. "Information is incorrect". Tried using my wife's name, same response. Tried calling their help number "Your account does not include telephone assistance". Recording said we have several other ways to reach us, and told me to scroll to the bottom of their website for customer service and send an email (no other option was given). Everything I clicked on did not take me to anything related to sending an email. Are they TRYING to discourage new customers? Any site without phone or chat assistance to people TRYING to join doesn't deserve my business. I have used Home Advisor several times with good results. Good luck to Angie. Hire enough people to adequately service your customers and maybe you won't have to spend as much on television advertising.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

What is the purpose of having to provide a telephone number and an email address. It just seems like a scam to get a person's contact information to start spamming them or robocalling. I can just look up the service I am wanting on Google without having to go through all this.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

We hired Al ** of Franklin, MA to paint our kitchen wall and paint the ceilings in the kitchen and dining room. Al had an assistant, named David, to help with the project. They arrived right on time this morning, and they displayed excellent workmanship. They were very professional and knowledgeable. When the project was completed, they cleaned up everything. We already booked Al for another project for the fall.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Two years ago my neighbors hired a tree service with an "Angie's List" sign on their truck. I have decided to write this review today because every time I look at my 35 y/o butchered live oak tree I can cry. A so called arborist cut my tree down on the entire east side from top to bottom and up to the huge truck... Yes, they even topped the tree which is illegal in my city. My tree is completely flat on the east side! My once beautiful, 35 y/o majestic Live Oak tree that I called "my avatar tree" has been reduced to a butched mess. All branches from top to bottom and up to the trunk on the east side of the tree have been removed and branches were left laying in my backyard.

Live Oak trees are a very slow growing tree and it will take years for the damaged tree to grow back, if ever. No licensed or respectable arborist would have acted in such a very irresponsible manner, even under the direction of an irresponsible client and horrible neighbors!!! As far as I am concerned, Angie's List is a good intention gone very wrong!!! I called the police to stop the tree service from completing the task before I left but on another day when I wasn't home, someone returned and completed the job of butchering my beautiful tree. The arborist was actually standing IN MY TREE, in my fenced-in backyard, on my side of the yard, butchering my beloved tree!!! I urge you to limit your interactions with Angie's List companies and do your homework if you choose to use Angie's services.

AngiesList.com Company Information