Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.28/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

AngiesList.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngiesList.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngiesList.com?

Original review: May 6, 2020

I contracted with A and P painting in Las Vegas, NV to paint the exterior of my house. I could not be any happier with the level of service and expertise from this company! I highly recommend this painting company.

Original review: April 9, 2020

Paradise Garage Door Review. I needed to do some repairs to a garage door (8x16). I also needed to replace the opener. Josh, the service tech, called on the scheduled day to say he was on his way, and showed up early. He had everything he needed to do the job with him. We discussed what would be done and how long it would take. He answered all my questions completely and to my satisfaction, and went to work. He did a great job and actually finished early. He programmed my new remotes and walked me thru the app. He cleaned up completely. And again answered my questions. I would definitely recommend Paradise to everyone, and have say that Josh was more than competent, professional, personable, and I would also highly recommend him.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I found Jon at RainTech Gutters (from Angie's List). He was very professional (gave an estimate and worked with me on a detail that I wanted with the gutter install). Excellent Work. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I called Lopez Fence I think Tallapoosa GA for my daughter's backyard to be fenced in. I had got their name on Angie's List. He called back within 30 minutes of leaving a message. He was there the next day, measured, said he would go pricing and be back with us the next day. Well the next day got my answer which was Monday 1/20/20 and said he could do it the next day. By 9:00 am next morning he calls and said, "I'm here." I told him to start, she was there and would have his money when finished. I have never had a job done so soon and done right as it. He done excitedly what he said he would do. Hats off to this company.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

We have been with AL for almost two years and til today, we still cannot believe that this company exists! They are the worst and most untrusting service we have ever worked with before. They do not provide support for your questions or issues when you need. They manipulate reviews and control who can leave one and who cant! They allow a bad review from a bogus client (meaning we never spoke to this person) and they also reject any reviews they want. They are the worst run service on the internet. And that goes for HomeAdvisor as well. They are both owners and run by the same company, Angi Home Services, Inc. Anyone who is considering signing with them as a service provider OR member, I highly advise against it. If you do, you will be very unhappy with them! Good luck.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

In order to use their site, you have to provide your personal contact info. Once you provide it, you get inundated with third party businesses. They will start emailing and calling you within 24 hours, whether or not you want to hear from them, and often it’s from companies that have nothing to do with your needs. There is no way to remove your information from their database once you sign up for an account on Angies List. Avoid this marketing scam of a site at all costs!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

HIS Construction out if Falconer, Ny did my roof and started on my siding and I became concerned with many areas that didn't look right or finished. Now it is going to cost me all over again to have everything replaced. There are only two guys and the owner just stands around playing his christian rap music real loud and doesn't do much. His name is Brandon.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

My husband found the housecleaning "service", Maria's cleaning, on Angie's List. The "housecleaning" this woman performed was so far from acceptable as to be laughable. She refused to follow up via phone or email. and you can only get Angie's List to follow up with the "trusted provider" by becoming and paying for a gold member level. I should have just gotten word of mouth from neighbors and friends. Sorry that I used/ trusted Angie's List.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

One Year contract with Angie’s List Zero dollar in contracts. My name is Meir **. I own a small construction company in Van Nuys California. I was engaged with Angie’s list a year ago and they locked me to an annual contract $600 per month. Andrea ** was my support manager. I had difficulties to communicate with her because she was not reachable and on a being of apologizing. She was mainly blaming me for not calling the leads on time.

I got probably 8 leads a month, the quality of the leads were one on a scale (1-10). People are not answering the phone, or was a wrong number or not committed to do a job. Stephenie from the Customer protection team try to contact me recognizing that my area was too big and I should have it smaller, I asked her back, “Why after a year you discover it?” She could not handle me and she cancelled my contract. I will available to share my bad experience with Angie’s list.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

For our cleaning co.. Angie's List took the cake, worst contract we have ever signed. Covid = and they wanted us to sign a new contract? Would rather go out of business, and I would for the waste of money angie's list is. Worst clients ever, no calls, no emails, want a clean for free, success manager; more like lose money manager! Save yourself the money, put it in your kid's college fund! Better yet go check out Yoast seo academy and teach yourself seo. Best decision that we ever made, after losing thousands.

AngiesList.com Company Information