1.83/5

548 AngiesList.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

This is the first time I have ever had someone clean my house as I have always cleaned my house, and I am know 81 yrs. old. These ladies really did a fantastic job, I am so pleased with them & I am now going to have them come once a month to clean. I was so surprised that they even cleaned the shower walls & dusted the blinds too! Vacuumed the rugs & mopped all the tile floors, dusted everything in the house & polished the furniture too. I really recommend these ladies, I am sure you would be pleased with them, as I always thought I was a good housekeeper & very picky too. So if you are in need of having someone clean you house I certainly recommend them. Call: Grace.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I recommend Harvest Power LLC because from beginning to meeting Jeffrey ** (Solar consultant) to a planned proposal and completion of installation, everything went smoothly. When Jeff spoke to us about the company and what they had to offer, he wasn't in a way pressuring us to buy solar. So after thinking about it we decided to go with Harvest Power LLC. When it was time for installation the entire process went well. The team was professional and cleaned up when they were done. In addition, Jeff my consultant came by a few weeks to go over contract/warranty and service paperwork. So all in all know we made the right choice with Harvest Power LLC.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I recently had my backyard updated. The cement was cracking and was not very safe to walk on. My neighbor had her backyard repaved and she turned me onto 3D Brick Paving. So I called them. They came out and showed us some different types of pavers we could have. Well we were happy with what we saw. So we hired them. I was not disappointed. On a scale of 1 to 10 I gave them a 20. Their people that did the work treated my yard as if it were their own. Made sure everything was what I expect before they left. I also think that the price was well worth the final product I received. I couldn't say enough about them. I now have my new backyard. It is so beautiful. I am retired now and I tell everyone I have my new retirement backyard. My husband and I could not be happier. I would recommend them highly.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Cornelius ** of Smiling Windows R Us got to my home ready to work hard and do a good job. He was prompt, well-organized, friendly and willing to do whatever I wanted him to. He got my many windows ready, cleaned them the way I wanted, then cleaned and put my screens back on and they were perfectly clean, bright and shiny again like I wanted. He then began the second job I wanted which was to do a "soft" outside house brick power water cleaning. He used a very mild chemical and it was cleaned perfectly in only a few minutes from greenish black to off-white again. He was polite and listened to and did exactly what I wanted very well and promptly. The price was also very reasonable for the amount of time and work. I intend to use his business again for these and other things that they do: like gutter cleaning. I would highly recommend their services to anyone with no reservations. J.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Mold First Responders recommendation: After having been ill with lung problems for over a year and having had tests done, a specialist said I was exposed to mold. I did not see or smell it but it was there in my kitchen ceiling for a number of years after the tenant above me flooded her kitchen with water from the heating system. First, I had mold testing done by an independent company to confirm the mold. Mold First Responders was the first name on the list their clients had great success with. I phoned Mold First Responders and a person actually answered the phone and explained in detail what they do. I was able to arrange a very early morning appointment for my convenience and Luis and his coworker arrived at exactly the time designated.

They set up their equipment, very carefully covered my floors, rugs, furniture, packed boxes and doorways with protective materials and then came back to remove the mold from the ceiling and walls with microbial cleaner/scrubber. They continued to monitor the rooms for 3 additional days to ensure all the mold spores were removed. I received very detailed information over the phone as to the process they would use and when Luis came, he gave me verbal details of what would be done. I received a comprehensive written estimate with every item listed that would be used during the process. There were no surprises or hidden costs at the end. What was quoted was what I paid.

The men were polite and respectful and true to their word. They showed each day at the time agreed upon and left my home in spotless condition. They deliver what they promise – they do it right and do it once. I rehired the original company to retest the work done and now have a house that’s safe to live in and could be sold without issue. I also had them demo the ceiling in the bathroom where they removed seven bags of plaster, wood and debris. All ceiling plaster, wall plaster and pine paneling was removed from my property before they left. My home is now safe for me to live in. Thanks to Mold First Responders. I give my highest recommendation to this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AngiesList.com?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I signed up for an account to expand my reach as a handyman. What happened next was absolutely bizarre. I was repeatedly emailed and called with the offer of becoming a certified member of AngiesList. Then on the second day I had a fake lead reach out to me and offer me a job only to say no when they found out I wasn't certified. When I did some digging on the number it was a burner number and doesn't exist any more. I'm not sure what law that breaks but the entire business needs to be looked over. My account still isn't showing in search because I haven't paid to play.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Angie's List, scam people to no end, when I first contacted Angie's I told Jacob ** (salesman) I wanted to give Angie's List a try for month only, he never said anything about a contract for 12 months and neither said anything about 35% fee for canceling. I never knew about that. They cover all that information to get you sign and get money from you. He also promised a certain amount of leads per month which is a big huge lie. I got 2 customers in 3 months. They are such liars, then the success manager say, "You got to have reviews and deals and I assure you, you will start getting customers and get your money back." Another huge huge lie.

I don't recommend Angie's List to grow your business, they suck your hard earned money. Don't even get involve with them, STAY AWAY FROM ANGIE'S LIST. There is a whole bunch of bad reviews and complaints online about them. I regret not reading reviews before. I am sending a complaint to the FT. Contact me if you want to get in the complaint.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I’m a pro on Angie’s List, they lie and leave out information. When you ask to cancel they ignore you and give you the go around. Tracy ** is absolutely terrible. Try not to get her as a account manager. They lie about how many leads and cost. I threw away $300 for the first month, I tried to cancel within two week and I’ve been fighting with them ever since. Don’t use Angie's List, it’s a big waste of money.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I'm trying to create an account on Angie's List. Won't take my info. "Information is incorrect". Tried using my wife's name, same response. Tried calling their help number "Your account does not include telephone assistance". Recording said we have several other ways to reach us, and told me to scroll to the bottom of their website for customer service and send an email (no other option was given). Everything I clicked on did not take me to anything related to sending an email. Are they TRYING to discourage new customers? Any site without phone or chat assistance to people TRYING to join doesn't deserve my business. I have used Home Advisor several times with good results. Good luck to Angie. Hire enough people to adequately service your customers and maybe you won't have to spend as much on television advertising.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

What is the purpose of having to provide a telephone number and an email address. It just seems like a scam to get a person's contact information to start spamming them or robocalling. I can just look up the service I am wanting on Google without having to go through all this.

AngiesList.com Company Information