4.7(275)

About America's Value Channel

America’s Value Channel (AVC) offers high-quality luxury retail items, including fine art and collectible coins, to nearly 75 million homes in the U.S., Canada and Australia. Every week, AVC features specialized broadcast events and live auctions for rare coins and fine art.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Weekly web specials
  • Rare items
  • Huge selection of collectible coins
Cons
  • Authentication is unclear
  • Fine art sales not available online

Stars Rating

• 78%
  • 15%
  • 5%
  • 0%
  • 1%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Value Channel?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Value Channel?

Reviewed Nov. 5, 2023

Making a purchase with America's Value Channel was very easy. Everything was online. I also ordered some stuff on the phone and I had no problems.

Pinned

We are thrilled to read your positive review and learn that you had a great experience with our service. Your kind words are incredibly motivating for our team, and they reinforce our commitment to delivering exceptional quality. If you ever have more feedback or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to serve you again in the future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2023

I have a purchase from America's Value Channel. I'm still waiting to hear when it's gonna be shipped. I called my representative where I bought the coins from and asked her, "Can you tell me what's the status of my order? When is it gonna be shipped so I have some idea when to look for it?" She never called back. It's been two days. Their programs on TV are informative but it'd be nice if they get back to you and let you know what's going on with your order. I spent a lot of money and would like to be more informed about it.

Dear Mr. Manuel,

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We're here to assist you, and we apologize for any confusion regarding your order. Our records indicate your last order was indeed on 11/01/2023 and prior to that one, your previous orders were in 2022. Therefore, I believe you may have ordered from a different vendor.

To address any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly at 678-518-5911. We're here to help and ensure your experience with America’s Value Channel is a positive one.

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2023

I'm a coin collector, and I like the prices and availability at America's Value Channel. I've made a dozen purchases and the quality is exactly what I wanted.

Pinned

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our product/service. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and it motivates us to continue providing top-notch quality. If you ever have more feedback or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2023

I got Morgan Silver dollars a year ago from America's Value Channel and the quality was excellent. They were good value and it was a very good deal.

Pinned

We are thrilled to read your positive review and learn that you had a great experience with our product/service. Your kind words are incredibly motivating for our team, and they reinforce our commitment to delivering exceptional quality. If you ever have more feedback or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to serve you again in the future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2023

I enjoy watching Fine Arts Auction with Ray Taylor and Mitch Carter. They frequently show artists that I'm interested in, and the prices are quite reasonable. I buy frequently from them and I like the ease of purchase. A few months ago, I bought a Chagall painting. They stand by their products, and that's always comforting especially there's a lot of abuse in the world of art. That made me quite comfortable. About a month ago. I bought a print. Again, it was a Chagall. My credit card failed to function, and they gave me a week to fix the issue which was nice of them. They didn't have to do that. Interestingly enough, I found out that I already owned the piece. They allowed me to send it back. All in all, my experience has been very satisfying.

Pinned
    It is always encouraging to receive feedback like this, as it confirms that we are on the right track and that our efforts to provide excellent service and products are paying off.
    We take pride in what we do, and we are always striving to improve and provide our customers with the best possible experience.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2023

America's Value Channel's reps are great. Everybody does their job. I ordered coins. I got the product and I got my money's worth out of it.

Pinned
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of our business.
    We are glad to hear that we met your expectations and that you had a positive buying experience.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2023

Whatever America's Value Channel sold the coins for was a good deal. I was very happy with the coins. I can see the date.

Pinned
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our service/product.
    It means a lot to us to know that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2023

I collect a few coins and I'd record it, and watch it back. And if I needed something, I'd order it. I called in and I got one lady that I talked to and ordered what I want. She all the time talked about some of the silver coins that are on sale. I'm satisfied with my coins.

Pinned
    It is always encouraging to receive feedback like this, as it helps us as we continue to work on providing excellent service and products.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2023

The prices were good. Purchasing from them was very easy and straightforward. The quality of the coins was exactly as advertised.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2023

Bidding over the phone was very easy. The products are also reasonably priced. I bought a silver dollar and I was very happy with the quality. It was the way it was described. I like the product. Prior to this summer, I bought numerous times from them.

Pinned
    Thank you so much for the 5-star review!
    We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our program. It brings us great joy to know that our efforts are making a positive impact on your experience.
    Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are delighted that we have been able to meet your expectations. We look forward to continuing to provide you with quality products and a program that brings you joy and satisfaction.

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2023

America's Value Channel not only tries to sell coins, but they also talk about the history. From time to time, I get interested in what they're selling. I bought those thousand wheat pennies that they had from Fort Pierce. I also bought those five Kennedy half dollars, five for 35 bucks. The first time when I got the Kennedy's about a year ago, the website was a little difficult to navigate. It was wanting me to do a username and password. I didn't have a password. I wanted to sign in as a guest. I ended up having to call to place the order. This time when I ordered the thousand wheat pennies, it was much easier to place the order online.

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2023

I could purchase what I want at America's Value Channel and I only had to pay a certain amount each month. I got the 1986 to 2000-something coins. The purchasing experience was good. The delivery was a little bit slow, though. It arrived in the mail. But the quality is good. If you wanna do coin collecting, it's a great channel.

Pinned
    Thank you so much for your feedback.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

AVC's price is reasonable. I watch the show on coins two to four days a week when they're on at night. They a selection every night that's different, so there's always something that might pop up that I'm interested in. The host is personable. They seem to know what they're talking about. So far, I made three purchases. AVC's price for the coins was good so I went online and bought it. It was very easy.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

Getting through the auction at America's Value Channel was absolutely easy. I've never really done an actual auction and it was cool. I liked it. It's almost like you're gambling. You see a piece, you want it, you like it, and you gotta go head-to-head with somebody. You don't know who the other person is. I won a Striker and a couple KEF!s.

Pinned
    Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers. We’re thrilled to hear that you found our service/product to be of high quality and that it met your needs.
    We take pride in our commitment to providing exceptional service/product and we’re glad to know that we were able to deliver on that promise for you.
    Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

We are always happy to help!

Reviewed July 26, 2023

I've bought four items so far and the quality was fine.

Reviewed June 29, 2023

America's Value Channel has been great but they haven't been on my cable carrier anymore so I have to get phone calls or I call them. Maria, the rep who calls me mostly, is very nice and friendly. I've purchased gold and silver coins from AVC and I'm very pleased. The delivery is not too bad. If it’s a pre-sale item, I know going in that AVC doesn’t have the coins yet. But I get them because a lot of those coins sell out fast. If they've got them, I get them within three days.

Reviewed June 13, 2023

I purchased some coins. I called in and placed an order and gave them my card number. They said that they would send it to me within two to three weeks. Sure enough, in two weeks, it showed up.

Reviewed May 30, 2023

The quality of the products I purchased was excellent. If you are into coins, this is the place to buy coins. They got a nice variety of coins.

Reviewed May 23, 2023

America's Value Channel is a good channel. And if you like collecting the coins, it's a good place to look. Try it out. I was especially interested in Maya Angelou coins, and I gave my sister that for Christmas. They're very good.

Pinned

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our business and that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and continue to provide you with exceptional service and products.

PriceStaff

Reviewed May 23, 2023

The reps from America's Value Channel are respectful and if I don't want anything, they're not gonna give me trouble with it. I got a coin from them about a month ago and then, I got a couple of things for my granddaughter. She likes these little fun coins. They're not very expensive but they're something that she can keep with her. I got the coins a couple of weeks after I purchased them. It didn't take long at all.

Pinned

We are committed to providing our customers with a high-quality product, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. It is always encouraging to receive feedback like this, as it helps us as we continue to work on providing excellent service and products

Reviewed May 23, 2023

I bought an album book for American Eagles and a couple of things from America's Value Channel. Sometimes, the prices are above average. But if you're into collecting, it's a good channel.

Reviewed May 23, 2023

I purchased a British commemorative set through America's Value Channel. They were good. You get what you pay for.

Pinned
    Thank you so much for the 5-star review!

Reviewed May 13, 2023

I bought a couple of American coins and the process was pretty easy. As with most of those people on television, America's Value Channel overstated the quality and everything I got from them was overstated in quality. But it wasn't enough that I was going to try to return it. One was really bad, but it wasn't worth sending it back because I didn't pay that much. But they're not what I would call super reputable. The best thing they could do is get rid of the people they have on the air because they're either very disingenuous or very uneducated about what they're talking about. The last few times I've watched them, I've had to mute the tv because the announcer was so annoying.

I’ve told them that on customer service once and they just ignored me. The main guy, the oldest one, is a really a bad liar. I pointed out a couple of things that I first assumed he was mistaken about and got a cool response from their customer service people. And he has continued to say the same misstatements over and over again. The only reason I still watch America's Value Channel is because I live in a very small town and there are no coin stores. There are no coin shows in the area either. And if I see something that looks good, I know it's going to be less quality than they say it is, but if it's an amount of money I'm willing to pay, I'll go with it.

Pinned
    Thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed May 13, 2023

I purchased some coins from AVC, and it went good. I called the operator and gave my credit card number, then about two weeks later, everything was done. I got my product and they charged my credit card accordingly.

Pinned
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our service.
    Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers. We’re thrilled to hear that you found our service to be of high quality and that it met your needs.
    We take pride in our commitment to providing exceptional service and we’re glad to know that we were able to deliver on that promise for you.
    Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

We are always happy to help!

Reviewed April 19, 2023

I've purchased different things from AVC. My latest purchase was a commemorative 2.5-ounce of coin in mint condition and I've bought some silver certificates and silver dollars. I've ordered other things by phone and they have this pretty streamlined. They do a good job, especially once they realize that you've ordered before. They've sent what I ordered and it was all in the shape that I expected it to be in.

Reviewed April 10, 2023

I have a broad range of American coins that I collect, including Pelican Eagles, Morgan dollars, and Peace dollars. I purchased from a lot of different places, including America's Value Channel. AVC's rep on the phone was fine, but I don't have channels anymore 'cause I moved.

Reviewed April 8, 2023

The reps from America's Value Channel were very cordial. I bought coins and the quality was very nice. Everything was intact.

Reviewed April 5, 2023

I saw something that I would like to add to my collection, so I ordered it. I was satisfied with America's Value Channel. Everything is good. I would recommend it. If someone was looking for something to add to their collection, I would have them take a look at it and share what I've experienced.

Process

Reviewed April 1, 2023

I bought some dimes from America's Value Channel. The process was very easy and efficient. I got what I was told I was gonna get.

Reviewed March 24, 2023

I got about 100 Morgans from AVC. It was easy to purchase from them.

America's Value Channel Company Information