Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.32/5

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works. For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life. With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Discover what America’s #1 Home Delivery Weight Loss Program can do for you—a happier, healthier you is just a call or click away.

Nutrisystem Learn More

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Begin your weight loss journey today

Determine your weight loss goals & needs with Noom’s online evaluation

Get started now

Nutrisystem Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nutrisystem?

Original review: March 3, 2020

I signed up for bogo month free of food from Nutrisystem. Their idea of bogo is to pay a one-time double payment for the first two months and then monthly thereafter. Nothing free about this offer. The salesperson I called would not acknowledge my claim. Very dishonest tv ad.

Hello Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. We sincerely apologize for any confusion about our BOGO promotion.

If you would like please send an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review.

Again, we apologize for any confusion surrounding the BOGO offer.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I wanted to delay my order and could not online. I tried to talk with someone but to my dismay could get no one. I stayed on the phone and computer for about 1 hr then trying to cancel my order. Then when I finally did get someone she was very rude and didn't believe me that I opened an account for my disabled son. It was a terrible experience trying to cancel my account. I was very upset!!! After all, the account was under my credit card account!!! I don't think we will be trying this program again!!!

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we will be passing on this information. We are very sorry to hear about the experience you had when cancelling your account.

If you would like to send us more information please send us an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your name, email address and phone number.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I’m very happy with my program. I started at 160 pounds and are now down to 145. If you follow the program you will be successful. You learn to eat differently. The counselors are wonderful and the NuMi app is amazing. So happy that I’m on my way to getting my body back. Thank you Nutrisystem!!!

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Congratulations on the weight loss! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying the program and having success.

If you haven’t done so don’t forget to check out our maintenance or transition programs. A counselor will be able to review these plans with you.

Keep up the great work Pamela! - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I have lost 115 lbs and I honestly don't think I could have done it without Nutri-System. I'm a pretty picky eater and yet I managed to find plenty of tasty foods and snacks on the Uniquely Yours plan to keep me on track. The monthly challenges on Numi really keep me motivated because I want to win all the free things! I have had to contact customer services a few times along the way and have always been met with a friendly person who was able to answer my questions or resolve my shipping issue.

If I had to pick one criticism, it would be the excessive packaging and styrofoam use. I understand that shipping the frozen foods is a delicate issue and it's highly important that the foods arrive safely and still cold. It's just that the containers add up and it's hard to find a good way to recycle them. Although I've reached my goal weight (and changed from the UY plan to the Advantage a la Carte plan), I believe I'll continue to order my favorite foods. I can't live without the pizzas! When people ask how I did it, I'm always happy to answer "with NUTRI-SYSTEM"!!

Hello Bridgette!

Thanks for taking the time to write your review.

Congratulations on your weight loss! We are pleased that you have had a successful journey with us. As you get closer to reaching your weight loss goal, feel free to view our Success: Transition Plans. If you have any further concerns, please reach out at 1-800-585-5483 option 2.

Have a great day! - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Bernadette answered all kinds of questions I had about week 2 and after and was super helpful I feel so much more prepared to take on this program now that she directed me. I am sure I will call back when new questions arise. Thanks Bernadette..

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are happy to hear that Bernadette was able to help with your second week meal plan! If you have any other questions along the way do not hesitate to reach out to our Counseling Team through live chat on www.nutrisystem.com or by phone at 1-800-585-5483, option 2.

Best of luck to you on your journey!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I received my box of Nutrisystem and was delighted to start the program. The second day into the routine I discovered mold on my pizza and on the other bread related foods. I was so concerned about eating any of the food for fear it was old, I threw it away. So...I spent money on throw away food. It caused tension in my home with my husband, not to mention my disappointment. I contacted the Nutrisystem folks which was time consuming...it took me 45 minutes to reach a non automated person. Never received an replacement foods.

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We take our food quality seriously and we are very sorry to hear that you received spoiled items. At your earliest convenience please us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review and we can assist you further,

We hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful day!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Updated on 02/27/2020: I gave them all the information they requested and sent it where they requested and still no one has contacted me! This is the last time I will ever deal with Nutrisystem!! For a minute I was fooled when they initially responded and I told my husband maybe they did want to resolve it but that has not happened, haven’t heard a peep, so I will be searching for a better customer service experience with a different company and spend my money where they truly care about the person ordering from them!

Original: I called Nutrisystem to purchase the shakes because I already purchased a starter box at Walmart.. I just wanted 1 box to see if I liked them.. The salesperson kept pushing me to buy a plan. I need to know I like the product first. He finally got it and it came. When I needed help with the NuMi app I was on hold for 1 hour and 8 minutes and the girl was very mean. Like I was taking up her time. So I tried to figure it the best I could. I liked the food but when I did call and try to come up with the best plan for me the salesperson wasn’t listening so I got frustrated and went back to different Walmart’s because they don’t keep a lot in stock. I had to travel a minimum of an hour to do this. I really wanted to do this diet but it isn’t anything like they describe on TV like they are ready and willing to help you.

I have been on it for almost a month and I’ve lost 12 pounds but I’ve had to order from Amazon and others plus went to a Hannafords grocery store to purchase food packets (2 hours away) just so I can have a variety. In between I have called Nutrisystem and again they do not listen they have messed with my order to where it had to be cancelled. I feel that they should be kinder with an ear to actually listen not just push sales and drop you. I shouldn’t have to travel all over when Nutrisystem is a phone call away. Every time I use my NuMi app I get mad because I should be able to benefit from the discounts because I am paying extra from other suppliers!!!! The food is good but customer service is HORRIBLE!!!! It makes me have anxiety!

Hi Cheri,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will be passing on this information. We are sorry the representative was not helpful when you called in for assistance.

We would like to get more information and assist with your concerns. Please send us an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your name, email address and phone number. Also, please reference this review (that would be helpful). Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Still on hold to cancel auto delivery. It’s only been an hour so I have no idea how long this will take. It should not be this hard to cancel an account. You should be able to cancel on the website giving customers the same experience they had in handing over their credit card! This is totally ridiculous!

Hello, Patricia!

Thank you for reaching out! We do apologize for the recent hold times you have been experiencing due to our high volume. In order to cancel your plan, please contact a Program Consultant at 1-800-585-5483 option 1, then option 6 for further assistance. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8am-10pm EST and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am-9pm EST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I decided for a number of reasons to cancel my account. The person I talked to do so was AWFUL. I assume a timeshare salesman for day job - I told him probably 20 times to cancel and he kept ignoring me -- I may have come back and tried your program again -- I've used WW a couple of times - but after that experience I would not use Nutrisystem again if it were the only place on the planet to get food! Horrible annoying experience!!

Hello Susan,

We are so sorry to hear that you had difficulty cancelling your plan. We would be happy to pass this feedback along so that it can be used for training purposes. Please send us an email with the full name and phone number on the account to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We can also provide a number to call in order to stop your shipments.

We look forward to assisting you!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I started this program because your advertisement states great food, well more than half of my food is MRE style food. I am a 25 year veteran, I ate better in the desert, some of the prepackaged dinners are worthless, I cannot imagine eating something for dinner out of a pouch. Now you tell me I have to call you to cancel, well, I tried and then was placed on hold for over 15 minutes. I will do this the hard way, cancel my credit card you all have on file so you cannot charge me anymore, since you wont answer my phone calls, and your emails stated I HAVE TO CALL YOU. You all should be sued for false advertisement, these meals are not delicious, they are prepackaged garbage.

Hello Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that you do not enjoy the foods that have been sent. Keep in mind, you do have the ability to edit your orders. If you would like to cancel, please call us at 1-800-585-5483, option 1 followed by option 6. We are unable to cancel through this platform.

If you have any questions about this, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Like the product a lot. The problem is the buy one get one month free promo is a scam. I clicked on a bogo link sent to my email. I ordered a month plus shakes for $335. The shakes were extra so I didn't expect those to be free the following month. To my horror, they charged my card $395 dollars the next month. They claimed I was not signed up for buy one get one free even though I clicked the link on the add they sent me. I called them and expected some sort of credit. I talked to several rude people who basically said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do. Long story short, They charged me almost $800 for two months worth of food. I canceled but want to warn everyone THE BOGO SALE IS A SCAM. Too bad. I would have been a long time customer.

Hello Jeffrey,

Thanks for reaching out about your plan, we are happy to explain the promotions.

We have two promotions which is the BOGO or the 45% off each order. If getting the BOGO, that is BOGO off the retail price not the already discounted 45% off. You would get one or the other promotion. We would be happy to take a look at your account if you can email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com.

We are happy to help!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

It has been 2 weeks and I like it. Some other reviews say you have to buy other groceries, of course you do. They can't ship you milk or fresh fruit or vegetables. But it's not much at all, it's just necessary add-ons for complete nutrition. I love the NuMi app, it helps track things so easily! I eat something pretty much every 2-3 hours and I haven't been hungry at all. The program helps me get my 4 vegetable servings in every day--I know I am eating better and drinking more water. The app syncs with my FitBit, too! I'm excited to keep going because I think I'm headed to a fabulous destination and look forward to seeing this through to my goals. The only reason I subtracted a star is because some of my shipment came with torn food wrappers and I hope that food isn't bad! We'll see...

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the plan and thank you for sharing your experience with us, so happy to hear that you are enjoying the plan.

We love seeing that you are utilizing the app and tracking your food and activity, that can be so important in staying on track!

We are happy to replace damaged items, so feel free to give us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and we would be happy to help!

We look forward to seeing your progress, Linda!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I have been using Nutrisystem for 3 weeks approx. and have enjoyed the shakes and vitamins and some of the meals. However, I find some of the "snacks" unappealing and therefore do not want to eat. Also, I find that many of the food choices include beans and tomato sauce mixes, which I have difficulty eating because of digestive problems with lectins. Since most of the food items have this, I find that I do not want to eat this. Please cancel future orders and do not charge my credit card future. I do appreciate the service I received when I called and the deliveries are timely and well prepared, but I do not find that I can continue to use as the food choices are not good for my digestive system and tastes. The cheese puff snacks and pretzels are very dry and taste like sawdust...sorry to say, but hope this might help in future preparations for food items. Thanks for your help in cancelling future orders.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for writing your review about discontinuing your plan, we are sorry to see you go!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed some of the foods and you are always able to order some items a la carte.

To cancel the plan, you would need to contact our Program Consultants directly for a verbal confirmation at 1-800-585-5483 option 2 then 6.

We hope this helps and that you are able to find a plan that works for you!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

We found a fraudulent order on our credit card that someone ordered Nutrisystem on our credit card. We have been trying to reach someone for 2 hours and we are on hold. We notified the credit card company and funny how you can't get someone on the phone to speak to at Nutrisystem. Guess they have to make money somehow because if you know anyone that has ever used these diet programs you know they are now on maybe the 9th or 10th different fad diet. They don't work, they just make money on all of us that like to eat the wrong foods and eat too much. Stay away from these companies!!!

Hi Tracy!

We are so sorry to hear that this happened and that you've been having difficulty with trying to get this resolved. Please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and reference this review and we can look into this further for you. We hope to hear from you, Tracy!

-the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Sold a “2 months for 1” plan, most plans are $340 - $400. Get a confirm that says “A total of $357.77...” and zero indication that a second payment of the same amount will occur. Misleading, devious, deceptive, scam. I will forever tell others that Nutrisystem is solely a marketing operation seeking revenues first and second, and if you lose weight great. How discouraging!

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry to hear that you believe our promotion is deceptive. If you would like us to look into your account more in depth, please email consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and we can take a look for you!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

This plan is obviously for the very large and very young! If you’re you’re like me... older with a slow metabolism, 1200 calories a day means weight gain, not loss. I followed the diet precisely. First week I lost three pounds. Thereafter slowly gained it all back and then some after three weeks. Definitely not worth the bucks... Very discouraging. Then you’re charged a large penalty if you stop the program!

Hi Eleanor,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are sorry to hear the plan did not work out for you.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Not once did you respond about how rude your customer service person was on our phone conversation. I refuse to spend my money with a company that obviously condones treating their customers as idiots. He was condescending and rude, and thus that reflects on Nutrisystem. I will spread the word about this treatment in an attempt to ensure my family and friends aren't treated so poorly and prevent future sales for nutrisystem.

Hi Kristin,

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I got my "diet plan" in two installments with zero documentation on how to start. NO ONE at the call center understands the program and the levels. Three people said "I don't understand" either why I didn't get the "crush" shakes or the first week booster or whatever it was I didn't get. You have to go shopping after you get all your food because Nutrisystem now insists you buy your own "Power" bla blas or your "Smart carb" bla blas as a way to not expend money under the guise of being "flexible" and healthy. Used to be good but now it's a scam.

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will be passing on this information. We are sorry the representatives were not helpful when you called in for assistance.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

This is their refund policy: “Regular subscribers can request a return or refund within 30 days of their delivery. After 30 days, Nutrisystem provides a refund for unopened, non-frozen Nutrisystem foods. Customers can also request a full refund within 14 days of their first order, not including à la carte and weekly orders.” I ordered my first Nutrisystem shipment November 2nd. Returned 2 weeks worth of dry food 2 weeks later (after a phone conversation and specified instructions). I requested to stop further shipments, but the request was ignored and another box was sent/credit card charged. After 2 phone and 3 email attempts, two months and a half later, I’m still waiting for my refund. I have been patient and trusted that this is a trusted company and the total of $433.86 will be deposited back into my visa in reasonable time. However, unfortunately, this is not the case. I am still waiting for my refund. I am very disappointed.

Hi Titza,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are sorry to hear about the issue with your refund and would be happy to take a look at your account. At your earliest convenience please send us an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your full name, email address and phone number on your account. Please reference this review.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

The food was advertised as good tasting and eat what you want. The food was not as advertised and did not taste good. Your TV reps were paid vs people like myself. When I was cancelling my order the rep continued to tell me that I did not follow the directions. I repeatedly told her I followed the directions and asked if she was calling me a liar. It was not a pleasant conversation. I admit I became frustrated but felt I was being mistreated especially when she immediately took our $125 from my wife’s PayPal. I will never use or openly endorse your product due to the way I was treated by your call rep.

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will be passing on this information regarding your cancellation experience.

If you have any food left at home that you would like to return (30 day window from delivery), please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-585-5483 press option one. They can help you with returning for a partial refund.

If you have any follow up to this review, please send us an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

The initial purchase was a breeze. After the first month I knew this was not going to work for me. The sodium content is so high and I was bloated the entire time. I tried to cancel my next order but was unable to get an actual person. I tried to do it over email and the chat feature but they just delayed the shipment another month. After 45 minutes I finally talked to someone who told me there was nothing they can do. I explained the situation and he told me they had no record of my attempts and kept saying “all the calls are recorded” and insinuated I was lying.

Finally I insisted on talking to his supervisor to explain his behavior on the phone. He told me his supervisor doesn’t deal with this stuff. I pushed harder and he said he would check for one and then put me on hold. Then he picked up the phone and after I said hello he hung up on me. I’m still not sure my order has been canceled. I will try stopping the charged through my credit card company I guess. If I could give it 0 stars I would.

Hi Stacia,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will be passing on this information to that department. We were able to take a look at your account and show everything has been cancelled as of 1/29/20.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

You offer a referral of a drop off site for of the EPS foam. My closest site is over 100 miles in Phoenix AZ! Admittedly, recycling this 'stuff' is problematic, but you could easily remedy it by allowing us to ship it back to you! The two boxes that my wife and I received are both clean and in very good condition. There is NO reason they can not be used again. It would also reduce YOUR cost of continued shipments. With your volume of shipments via FEDEX, it would probably also be possible for them to include a return label to you for minimal cost. I would be willing to share that burden as I'm sure others would as well. Please let me know what you plan to do to help in this effort to reduce landfill waste.

Regards,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out with your review and your feedback. We will be sure to pass on your suggestions. If you are not able to find a center near you many of our clients donate the coolers to shelters or churches. Many animal shelters/rescues convert the coolers into outdoor housing for feral cats in the winter.

If you have any other questions, please give us a call at 1-800-585-5483 press option 2.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

The counselor explained and sent me an email with what I need to start. The information I needed was for diabetic program. I couldn't find what I needed on the website. Thank you for getting me started.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for reaching out with your review and welcome to the program! We are so happy to hear about your experience when you spoke with one of our counselors. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to that department.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

Plastic in food and broken plastic containers. I have emailed pics and lot number. Got another response today saying it was already handled. Not handled. Plastic in food and broken plastic containers are still in my possession. I was told to send pics and they would also like to have the pieces. No response back except the one saying it's been resolved.

Hello Doug,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback on your experience. Our apologies for any difficulty you've had with getting this issue resolved.

If you could please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with the name, email (the email that you used for this review is not coming up), and phone number we would be happy to take a look at your account.

We hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon!

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I placed my regular February Order with no problems, naturally. I also have in the Cart frozen items which I will order on 2/2/20. The representative was super helpful. I look forward to receiving the frozen items and the new items for my regular order.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so happy to hear about the service you received when you called in for assistance. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to that department.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

When ordered, shaker bottle was to be included. Finally received the order (took longer than I was advised) still no shaker. Called 2 weeks ago to inquire & promised it would be sent. STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED. Tried to call today to inquire again. On hold the 1st time for 20 minutes and the 2nd time for 16 minutes. Ridiculous and frustrating!

Hello Joe,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so sorry to hear about your experience when you called in for assistance.

Could you please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing this review and we would be happy to take a look at your account.

We look forward to helping!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

When I ordered it stated buy one month get one free. Never said anything about full price because I haven't gotten Nutrisystem because of the cost. Canceled acct as soon as I saw you were billing me again for the next month. Never had any of the food.

Hi Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We sincerely apologize for any confusion surrounding the BOGO offer.

When you sign up with the BOGO promotion, you pay the full retail value for a month of meals up front and then your second order is free. You would only need to pay the $9.99 packaging fee for your second order and any applicable sales tax. Sounds like you were signing up with one of the other promos if you were being charged for both months.

Again, we apologize for any confusion surrounding the BOGO offer. We hope to hear from you soon.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I do not want to speak of the value of Nutrisystems healthwise just their deceptive way of making money. I ordered ONE month of Nutrisystems. There was a promotion for BOGO (Buy One Get One) but I didn't know Nutrisystems so all I wanted was ONE MONTH so I could see if it was what I wanted. I continued to receive emails from there about changes to my plan and what I would like to order. I ignored them, I wasn't completely displeased with what they had sent but I did NOT want another month of it. I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR A RECURRING SYSTEM. Nutrisystems is DECEPTIVE and I believe DISHONEST about this.

I received an email that my next months meals had shipped. I DID NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL BEFORE HAND SAYING ANOTHER SHIPMENT WAS BEING PREPARED, NO, they waited until it was too late for me to cancel. When I canceled I find that they had NOT in fact shipped and that I had signed up for two or more months so by canceling I would have to pay them a $125 cancellation fee.

They charged my account the $316 for a months worth of their food and once I cancelled they charged an additional $125. I received an email saying they will refund the $316 within the next two weeks. There is no way to understand what you signed up for on their website! There is no way to cancel from their website! It is hard for me not to think of them as slimy, crooked. I do not recommend going with them. They are deceptive and make their money in a backhanded way.

Hi Gary,

When you sign up with the BOGO promotion, you pay the full retail value for a month of meals up front and then your second order is free. You would only need to pay the $9.99 packaging fee for your second order and any applicable sales tax. At your earliest convenience can you please send an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review? We would like to take a further look into your account if needed.

Again, we apologize for any confusion surrounding the BOGO offer. We hope to hear from you soon,

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

With all the advertisement you would think they have great service. I ordered this for the 3rd time. I never wanted a second month but when I called to cancel the person on the phone scolded me. She said, "You have a cancellation fee," and it will cost me more. All those commercials about LOGO is a Hoax. If you order 1 month it's $650. If you split each month $347 (total $ 694) where is the second month free? Awful. Their breakfast and snacks are not tasteful at all.

Hello Bernardo,

I am a member of the Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very sorry to hear about the confusion with your promotion. I certainly understand your frustration and am happy to assist further.

I will be looking into your account and reaching out soon to see how I can help. I look forward to working with you!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

In November of 2019, I placed an order for the Chocolate Shake. I waited several weeks for its arrival and subsequently called to find out about my order. I was informed that I had cancelled my order. I had done no such thing and I had no idea why my order had been cancelled. I asked the representative to place the order, again. In about 10 days, I received the Shake postage due. Evidently, the amount of postage on the package was $10.00 short. I was furious and refused to pay the additional postage. The package was refused and returned to the postman to be sent back to Nutrisystem.

Today, January 20, I called the company to check on my refund. I was told that since I hadn't followed the proper procedure to initiate a return, no credit would be forthcoming. This was an $80.00 purchase. I was not the one who underestimated the shipping charge. The expectation Nutrisystem voiced, that I should have absorbed the extra shipping charge, is unrealistic. I am going to battle Nutrisystem for my $80.00. All I can say is that their customer service lacks professionalism.

Hello Alma,

I am a member of the Consumer Experience Team. Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your shake order. I completely understand why you would feel frustrated by your experience and look forward to helping.

I will be looking into your account and reaching with more details on your concern.

We look forward to helping, Alma. Have a great day!

Nutrisystem Company Information