1.68/5

39 Hydroxycut Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 31, 2019

Had a migraine for 4 hours. The shakes started about 30 minutes ago. Yes, I took with food. The nausea set in about 20 minutes ago. Never reacted to anything like this. I’m anything but weak but this crap is about to send me to the hospital. DO NOT TAKE.

Original review: July 24, 2019

I feel like I have gained more weight than losing as anticipated after purchasing it. I feel more hungry and always tired. The 1st few days I used to get very fast heartbeats which really got me scared. I am not sure if I continue will still see me through my expectations.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I've tried this product for a little over one week. At first, due to my lack of experience with this type of meds I only took one pill half an hour before my one hour walk in the morning, and then, one half an hour before my lunch. After 4 days, I tried taking 2 pills in the morning but I couldn't make to taking also 2 before lunch because of the terrible headaches... Since day one, it was more the feeling of tiredness than the energy felt. Loose BM since day one, strange feelings of nervousness, fatigue, long mornings, anxiety and headaches... no abdominal pains.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I feel I'm gonna have a heart attack. I can’t breathe. I can’t stop pooping so many eruptions. I have so much náusea and stomach pain, worst experience ever. DO NOT USE THIS! This is only my 4th day taking HYDROXYCUT BLACK PILL. I am definitely discontinuing after reading all these reviews. I confirm it’s the pills. I thought I had something else. I am dyingggg.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Since someone commented that the people that were getting cramps were not taking it as instructed I had to butt in. I have taken it exactly how it was instructed to the point where I set up a timer. I still got cramps. They are awful and have lasted for days, even though I stopped using it once I felt them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydroxycut?

Original review: June 6, 2019

Omg worst product ever. I thought I had some wicked bug until I saw other reviews on here. If I don’t have diarrhea, I have tons of bowel movements that feel like I’m pooping razor blades. That doesn’t begin to touch the lower gas and severe abdominal cramping.

Original review: April 29, 2019

This does what it says it will do, I have noticed a difference in my weight loss. I was 153 now I am 137 but that is also with exercise and eating clean. I didn’t get any stomach pains or vomiting experiences like everyone else did from the reviews I read. It gives you extreme energy so when you take it as instructed you should work out, it gives me more energy in the gym to last longer run longer lift longer etc. You can’t expect to take this pill and just sit around doing nothing otherwise it will definitely make you feel like crap and jittery etc.

The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it says on the bottle to take it 5 hours before bedtime, and I’m assuming because of its high caffeine dosages so you can’t go to sleep at night. But I take it sometimes like 7 hours before bedtime and once I feel the energy I work out sometimes for 2 hours and feel awesome. But it still keeps me up and can’t go to sleep. That’s the awful part. I end up staying up till 3 am and being exhausted at work when it has finally worn off. That’s the only bad thing, which is why I now just do one pill vs two like the bottle instructs.. That has helped some.

Original review: April 8, 2019

This product works. I am reading the negative reviews... and they are irritating me so I need to put my 2 cents in. If you don't use as instructed, you will have a negative reaction. You take your tablet and/or gummy/drink 30 minutes before eating. As instructed. Most of these comments sound like people are not eating. You are not following instruction. This is an energy and vitamin supplement. You must eat a balanced diet of healthy food... not starve yourself. Use common sense.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I used to be 147lbs and after taking it I am now 121lbs. Stopped taking it for 4 years and maintained my weight, took it again to lose a few pounds and not sure why it does not work anymore. Maybe it only works for people who are over 140lbs.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I started taking Hydroxycut Max for Women. The reason we all do because I struggle immensely with weight loss. I've only been taking it for a week and I've actually been taking half the dosage just to be safe. I've lost 2 pounds. The third night I got up to let the dog out to pee and I suddenly got so weak. I collapsed on the floor. My husband had to lift me back into the bed because I couldn't get on my feet. My heart felt like it was going so fast. I couldn't catch my breath. I was truly scared for my life but I decided to pray and tough it out because we couldn't afford the ambulance bill especially if it was something that would quickly pass... I still feel it today. I will never touch those products again especially after reading these other reviews. It just sucks. I was really hoping this was something that could finally help me lose weight.

Hydroxycut Company Information