Hydroxycut

Compare Health Products

Research top Health Products recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I bought Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and have been following instructions on number of pills to take and when to take them. Within the first two days I had cramps, was vomiting, and had water coming out my rear. Just straight up clear water. I also experienced complete loss of appetite and on occasion being lightheaded and nauseous. At first I thought that it was just an initial reaction but all the side effects that I am experiencing has not stopped. Granted I have lost weight but at the expense of my own physical health it's not worth it.

Since I been taking Hydroxycut for a couple of days I been having stomach pain. Cramp up like I am bloated... Pain hurt so bad that I had stop taking them... I will not recommend them to anybody. I just continue reduce my carb and junk intake... focus more on my excise to burn more fat...

I purchased the Hydroxycut Gummies 6 weeks ago at the local WalMart. I'd heard that it was a good product for weight loss. I read the side effects and understood them well. However, after the first time taking them. My stomach began to cramp badly. I thought it was going to be temporary. However after a few days of taking the gummies, my stomach continued to hurt. I drank more water and even exercised more hoping that it was just a phase. I gave up quickly. I felt that $19.00 of my hard earned money went down the drain literally and physically. I will NEVER again take the Hydroxycut Gummies nor any other affiliated product. The bottle is still sitting in my drawer as a reminder of what not to buy.

I have taking Hydroxycut pills for over 3 months as directed. That's 3 boxes just over $100.00 and I have not lost even one pound. I changed my diet, diet sodas; I am watching my sugar & carb. intake. I cut back on some of the red meat. I bake a lot more instead of frying. I also exercise more. I am 5ft. 7in.& 190LBS male. I want to get back to 170lbs. I also don't drink & never smoked. How do I get a refund?

Developed severe yeast infection and vaginitis as a result of taking Hydroxycut. medical treatment for 7 days to clear infection.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydroxycut?

I had severe stomach pain and nausea. An EKG showed slightly irregular heat beat. I stopped medications after using 2 and 1/2 bottles of this medication. My last EKG since stopping the medication was normal and the stomach pain and nausea have stopped as well. I paid $29.99 per bottle; 4 bottles is $119.96; add MI sales tax of 6% for $7.19 and the total is $127.15.

After taking Hydroxycut for 3 years on and off, I had abnormal liver function. The year was 2001. The consequence is extreme pain on my right side. It’s so severe that I couldn't move. There’s frequent side pain.

I have been taking Hydroxycut for at least 3 years. I have had stomach issues during that entire time, but I never associated it with this drug. In the last 8 months, I have started having vomiting, extreme stomach pain and weakness. Now that I'm hearing about the issues with Hydroxycut, I believe that is to blame.

I was admitted to the hospital for Atrial fibrellation at age 28 and have no previous medical history.

Hydroxycut Company Profile