1.03/5

Find the right weight loss program for you

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

125 BioSlim Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 4, 2018

I was impressed by the fact this product had been on Dragon Den, that’s where it ends. I sent for ONE free trial and have paid for THREE. I have managed to put a stop to any further amounts coming out my bank, how dare they help themselves to my bank account. Surely we should be able to name and shame this company. Has anyone tried reporting this case to RIP OFF BRITAIN? The last review person was keen to do something.

Original review: March 10, 2018

BioSlim have scammed me while asking for a “free trial”, clearly not free as you end up signed into their subscription worth £70 per month. My bank said I’m not the first and won’t be the last. I can’t seem to get through to their number. Can anyone help? Please avoid this site and don’t sign up people.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: March 9, 2018

Seems a recurring issue with BioSlim offer. I'm trying to cancel through my bank and, by telephone, the reissue of this product and avoid them trying to take any further money. I'm unable to use this product due to my health problems.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Please avoid this company completely. Like other reviews I received two "slimming products." Utterly useless! After 14 days my debit card was charged £79-- for nothing! Trading standards should be involved and reported to. To cancel (like I have) please phone your bank and ask for the number of "beachbody". The returning company for unwanted goods is in CYPRUS!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Absolutely disgusted with them, like other victims they have taken money out of my account when it was supposed to be a free trial. First they took £2.95. Then four days later another £2.90 using another name. Then ten days later £79.95! Dragons Den and all the people associated with it should hold their hands up and apologize to us victims. They have clearly not looked into this organization very well at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BioSlim?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

My experience is similar to everyone of the 89 other complainants listed on this BioSlim scam review page, here is some good advice- Please act upon it to recover your money. MAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VISA AND DEBIT CARD ISSUERS RULES: EXPLANATION: I dealt with a Company called BioSlim. My debit card was used by me to pay BioSlim only and no other company, person or body. It wasn't, the money was taken by BioSlim, who transferred it to another entity called in my case (a) Right-body-now (b) Wonder-diet.

This is not allowed by the banks, so check your bank statement, find the transactions - if they have NOT been paid to BIOSLIM, ring your bank and state "You do not recognise the payee name/s" and they will cancel the debit and refund you themselves. The time scale in refunds are made up to 6 months after "You first found out that the wrong person was paid." Tell them you have just found out (now) today, etc, and you should have your cash back very soon. Good luck.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Bioslim Cleanse - Blatant use of small pale grey text online to ensure customers cannot see clearly that it is NOT a free trial, IT IS signing up to be charged monthly and also adding additional products that you do not realise you have bought. Beware... Dragons' Den should be ashamed of such covert marketing.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I can only agree with others that have submitted a review. I attempted to take advantage of their free trial, only to realise what was offered for an apparent £1.79(?) would actually cost nearly £10 and that I would be enrolled in a monthly scheme that would cost £80 a month. I could cancel the order at any time - if I could contact the firm but others say this is difficult. I agree with comments that Dragons Den should do something to stop the blatant use of their name with this product. I have attempted to get my bank to block all future payments to the company but so far without success.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I also sent for the trial packs and then saw almost GBP150 taken off my account. Disgraceful how and why has Facebook not taken their adverts off the site. When you speak to them they have “no shame” whatsoever, have the CHEEK to offer you further goods at 50% discount. Dragons' Den should also do something as this is showing them in a bad light as well.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

The product is offered for shipping only. Once it came, the product itself is a cheap substitute for the real thing. The next month it comes again and my card is charged $79.97. There is no way to contact the company to cancel shipments. I am going after them through my credit card company. SCAM COMPANY! BEWARE!!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I applied for a risk free, free trial bottle of BioSlim, I have been very upset and annoyed that their order form is very confusing and the small print is ridiculous to try and read, I got charged 40.00 in total but hopefully I'm getting a refund back asap.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I wanted to place the free trial order for BioSlim, but saw the small writing in a pale grey colour just under the total amount of £2.95 for the cost of shipping. This is what this company says: By placing an order you will be enrolled in our membership program. This program will charge £69.71 for your trial on the 18th day and every 30 days thereafter ship a full-size bottle for £69.71 (S&H included) until you cancel. You can cancel or modify your membership anytime by calling +44 (0) 203-318-1133 (UK), Mon to Fri 9:00 am - 9:00 pm CET / Sat 9:00 am - 6.00 pm CET. Disgraceful! The writing on the page is almost transparent as one of your other reviews points out, as if purposely not wanting this to be seen. Of course most unsuspecting people would be so excited to get a free trial of this product or anything these days, for that matter that they may overlook the small grey writing and just click the 'RUSH MY TRIAL' button after putting in their bank details.

My 16-year-old son tells me that this is called 'Bait Click'. This sounds about right! I don't understand how there is no legislation set in place to stop companies from trading in this sly manner. I phoned the company and told them what I'm telling you now. A customer service woman told me that I could cancel after I receive BioSlim. Cancel what? It clearly states that it's a FREE TRIAL!!! Then you go and charge them every month hoping they won't have noticed for at least a few months. I think it's disgusting and a lot of companies are using this crafty scam-like method. I was probably one of the few that didn't order it. I've taken the bait before with a beauty cream and incurred a bill for £190. Shame on your ethics!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Like many unsuspecting people, I signed up and gave my credit card details thinking that I would be billed £2.99. During the payment process other supplements pop up and if you don't look out for the 'No thanks' option that is sneakily written in gray, almost white like the page, these other items will be added to your bill. Like most business online when you make a purchase you are shown a summary page of the items you have purchased with the option to amend. Not on this website, because the next button brings you straight to the page which informs you that your payment is successful and next thing you know you have a huge bill of almost 80!

There is also the 'more details' which if you don't click and read it you will also end up unsuspectingly find yourself to a monthly subscription of pills. These people are con artists and should be stopped. There is a number to cancel your order but no one picks up the phone. Good luck in getting your money back! I have called my bank and notified them of this fraudulent activity. Oh and there is no order number or confirmation of order.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Like all but one of the many reviews I read, I am experiencing the same difficulties with billing and return shipments. Currently I am on hold with frequent interruptions that my call is important, they are experiencing high call volume (probably from people trying to get through to complain and demand repayment), and if I want to not lose my place in line, please press 3. I have sent three bottles of this product with REFUSED on the label. I have received nothing from them but additional bottles. I have gone to the invoice and find, conveniently for them, not so for me, that there is no indication of a credit card number that is being charged.

I am ashamed to say that like all the consumers who have written, I have been scammed by this company. Is Dr. Oz or Oprah aware of all these complaints. My next step to call the State Consumer Hotline for Texas and lodge a complaint! In addition, I will be notifying the credit card company about these charges and hope that they will be successful in helping put an end to this huge scam.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

I have left 2 messages on their customer service voicemail to cancel my order via automatic shipments. No one ever answers and no one has called me back. I just sent an email telling them to cancel my order. I am now being forced to pay my bank to put a stop payment on BioSlim.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

800-494-1756 is the "current" customer service number for this company. I would suggest you call them at least once every day just to annoy them. This company is a scam, their product is harmful and they are irresponsible in the way they advertise their product. They are deceptive in their return handling process and they are downright secretive about their customer service contact information. And then they want to charge restocking fees when you return even the trial product. I returned all products unopened and they say they didn't get any of them back. Got the tracking numbers and am on the way to the post office to see what they say. Maybe they have a big gigantic bin where they are storing this crap-NOT. I'm retired and I need another hobby. I think this company will be me mission.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

This company is terrible to do business. They hooked my wife into signing up for an automatic shipment of their product, and required her to check a box that she had read the full agreement. In the agreement you are agreeing to have them automatically ship you product every month. The problem is they do not give you a clear way to stop the shipments. I finally had to call the credit card company to block payments and I finally got a number to call to cancel the shipments. Had to pay for four months of their product that does not work as specified. I will never do business with this company again. They also go by many different names, so beware. Do your research before considering their products. They have numerous complaints on many sites, 79 on this site alone.

Original review: July 28, 2016

This company is a scam. No paperwork was included when I received the package for the free trial the only charge was for shipping. The product made me very ill and I discontinued use. I was billed on July 9 for the trial and then billed on July 23 for the full amount. Called the company and asked for a refund and the company offered only a 50% refund, that is crazy. I demanded my full refund to no avail and asked to speak to a supervisor after being on hold finally an associate was available. Again with the 50% refund, the 85% refund with 15% restocking charge, what the heck!!!

Now I am returning the product with an RMA # and the supervisor will be issuing a concern to waive the 15% restocking fee and for a full refund. So will wait and see. This whole episode was very frustrating and I totally agree with all the other complaints, THIS IS A SCAM! I will never do anything like this again and should have known better. Can't believe I fell for this! Lousy product and company!

Original review: July 17, 2016

Do not purchase this product! They say "Free product, just pay for shipping." That's a lie! They charge your acct. almost $80. They keep sending product and keep charging your acct. If you already got taken in, call your credit card company and see if you can get charges reversed and put a stop on any further charges. There should be a phone # next to the charge on statement. I tried calling it and it just kept getting disconnected. My credit card company were great. They reversed the charges and put a block on them.

Original review: June 28, 2016

Purchased product for a $5 trial. No fine print telling me I would be billed monthly and delivered a product monthly without consent and billed at over $75 for each bottle!! Called customer non-service, Roland id# **, threatened that it would take longer if I waited for the manager of customer service to return to vacation in 2 weeks. He proceeded to threaten that if we took it up with our credit card we'd be investigated and billed for the investigation cost at 4x the cost. I eventually rec'd a small percentage but nothing to what I paid!! I'd say read the fine print but there wasn't any. DO NOT BUY unless you have money and time to waste trying to stop the product.

Original review: June 27, 2016

I initially purchased this product for the free offer but I quickly found out there was no such thing as my credit card was charged $79.00 I just received another 2 bottles that I DID NOT order or authorize in any, to be shipped or ordered. I am trying to find a telephone number to contact this company to sent them back for a refund. I have spoke with my local law enforcement concerning this matter and it has since sent to the State of Florida, with whom I work, for prosecution if this doesn't cease immediately. If anyone can provide the phone number and address for this company, I would appreciate it.

Original review: June 24, 2016

I also ordered this free trial offer and just paid for the shipping which was $4.95 for the Garcinia and $4.97 for the Forskolin. Two weeks later, there were charges on my credit card for $79.95 and $69.95 by BioSlim for Garcinia and Forskolin. I figured it was for the next month's shipment. I immediately called BioSlim to cancel my subscription because not only did the product not work, but I gained weight. I was told the charges were for the trial offer. Trial offer? Yeah, right. They told me that they charged me since I hadn't canceled my subscription within fourteen days.

Well, I told him what I thought of his scam company and I was going to give BioSlim a bad review. He offered me the standard 35% refund and I said "that's not enough." Of course he had to check with his manager if he could give me more and put me on hold (he was probably cleaning his fingernails for the two minutes I was on hold). He then offered me a 50% refund and when I asked for more, he said he couldn't do better than 50%. So, I took it. But I'm still giving them a bad review because of their sneaky way of charging me for the product. And it doesn't work. I would have given them one star, but since they gave me half my money back, I gave them two stars. DO NOT ORDER THE TRIAL OFFER FROM BIOSLIM!!!

Original review: June 17, 2016

I too ordered this free trial offer and just paid shipping of 4.95 and 4.97. The next month doing my bank statements I noticed 2 debits that I thought I forgot to write down. Then for the next statement, I had 2 more to the same place with slightly higher amounts. So I went into my bank and she explained that it was the company that I got the BioSlim from. To make a long story as short as I can, I called them and asked for a refund. They said I didn't read all the fine print. I read everything I could see. I demanded my money back. They said they didn't give refunds.

After arguing more, she came back with a 35% refund. I said no. She came back and said 50% refund. Again I said no. She then offered me 75% refund and I did take that thinking it was better than nothing. She too was very rude and short. I told her I bet she had this on versatile often, and she replied no, hardly ever do they have a dissatisfied customer. It is ridiculous how they hide these important details. They are so crocker thct on line. And I am throwing the product away not trusting them for what I might have. Never again will I order period.

Original review: June 16, 2016

I ordered online the Garcinia and cleansing system to lose weight and the only reason I did is because it was only $4.99 for each. I did not read term and conditions. Placed the order on the 24th of May 2016. On the 10th of June I saw four charges on my debit card for $79.99, $89.97, $2.40 and $2.70. I totally forgot about my order which I had not received, still have not received it. I called the bank to find out what those charges were and they told me they were recurring charges for a diet pills and gave me the phone numbers of the company 18667994514 and 18884827869. I called the same day and I was told that they would refund my money if I returned the products, I explained I had not received them which they knew because he said then that the package was in transit.

Today June 15th I still have not received the product so I called to make sure I do not get charge again, also to find out why the product has not arrived and to let them know I need my money back. The guy that answered the phone (the same I talked to last Friday) put me on hold for 25 minutes and hung up on me. I called back and a lady answered the phone and told me straight that I was not going to get any money back because the tryout and cancellation time was 14 days after the day the order was placed. So I asked the lady "How can somebody try something that never received to be able to cancel?" Her answer was very simple, "That doesn't matter."

There was nothing said to me the day I placed the order about further charges, it was the same lady and she was very pleasant that day but tonight she was very rude. She called me a liar when I told her I did not received the product; she said, "I have records that you received the product." I asked her to please tell me the date of delivery and her answer was "It doesn't matter." The tracking information said the package is in Ohio and I live in Orlando. She just told me I will not get my money back and she did not care that I never received the product they said they sent out.

Please do not order this Garcinia pills recommended by Dr. Oz or Oprah. I trusted the site just because of that and figure if it was a scam I will only loss $10.00 but the sum is now $185.02 and this amount would be deducted from your account every month God knows for how long. I am very upset. This so called company does not care about customers after they got your money. They did not care that I have not been able to try the product that they had already charged me for and on top of that they called me a liar. It is a shame that people make money stealing like this and nothing happened to them. These people are not in the US and they have a very strong accent. According to the charge they are located in London but this also could be another scam. Be aware of this and do not buy these products.

Original review: June 10, 2016

I used this product as directed. The first week I lost 4 lbs. The second week I gained 3 lbs. I put the product down and thought well at least I only had to pay for the shipping and handling. When my Visa bill came I find a charge for the full amount of 79.95. When I called them they would not reverse the amount. A very bad business to deal with and their product is inferior. Nobody should order this product on their promo as it doesn't work and they will charge you and you will never get it back. Very crooked.

Original review: June 3, 2016

Do not order from this company! I returned the product within 14 days and still received a charge of $79 on my credit card. Have called three months in a row for cancellation and refund to my card because they are now charging $84 to my card every month. They WILL NOT CANCEL!!! I had to call my credit card company today and have them change my card number so no further billing can occur. Shady company!

Original review: May 21, 2016

I ordered the $4.95 trial sample. I also cancelled any future orders because I had to make sure my doctor would approve the medication. Five weeks later $69.95 and $79.95 was removed from our checking account without our consent. The medication was received after the money was taken out. The medication was never open. I talked to Miguel a manager who was arrogant, threatening and rude. He offered me 30% to get lost and I refused. Then in a threatening way he went up to 50%, take it or not. Not!! If it kills me I'm going to get my money back. I returned the medication unopened with a tracking number. I have the Colorado, Indiana and Missouri Attorney Generals Office involved. I'm now working on the news media. Now Consumer Affairs. My next move is Washington DC. This is an election year and trust me help is there! I'm retired! I will not stop! People want to know why people go Postal! It's s... like this!!!

Original review: May 21, 2016

I ordered the BioSlim product with the understanding that it was a free trial and you pay the shipping. Shortly after receiving the product, I received more of the same product and a charge on my credit card for $79.95 and $69.95. I immediately called and complained about being put on an auto-ship and the charge for the "free" trial. I read everything when ordering this product and nowhere did it say there would be a charge after 14 days or that you would then be put on an auto-ship.

They gave me a return number and said they would cancel my order and refund my money after receiving the return. I returned the product with a return receipt attached in order to verify that they received it. The next credit card bill I received had (instead of a refund) another 2 charges on it. I called and complained and was told that I should have read the fine print and that they had not received the product back. I told her that I have proof that they did receive the product as evidenced by a received by signature. She then said that it would be another 30 days for me to see a refund. In the meantime, I have a total of $309.72 in charges on my credit card.

Original review: May 21, 2016

Had ordered the Bioslim but was also sent the forskolin. The billed charged was $9.95. I had called to cancel but was told the shipping label was already printed. Kept telling them I did not want the product, they said just try it for 14 days. The next thing I know with my next bank statement I received there were charges on there for $79.95 and $69.95. I called them to question these charges and they told me I never sent the product back. I told them I tried it for the 14 days suggested and it made me very sick, they said they would give me a 50% discount on my next order. I told them I do not want anything from this company but to know that there will be no further charges to my card. I would never do business with this company again...

Original review: May 21, 2016

DON'T BUY ANYTHING from this company. Everything that is stated in other reviews is precisely what happened to us. This company that will not allow you to send back products that are unopened. The representative argued that even though we sent an email in the past stating that we no longer wanted the product, that was not good enough, that a phone call was required. When we stated that a phone call was made along with emails, that said they never received a phone call. We asked who the chief executive of the company was and the address of the corporate headquarters, the representative said they could not give that information out. It's hard to believe that this company has been able to get people to purchase an item and then continue to charge them over time for a bottle of "pills" that they cannot cancel without the company first getting massive amounts of money.

BioSlim Company Information