Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.06/5

BioSlim Reviews

Original review: July 3, 2018

I saw the offer for these product on my Facebook page under Dragon Den for £2.95 each and I paid for them with my card on 4th of June 2018 with no conditions attached. I received them with no labels or return policy so I was not bothered as it was an offer. I am completely shocked to marrows this morning to find out that they have deducted £78.31 from my account on the 18th of June 2018 even without me setting up a direct debit with my bank. I then chose to start searching them out online when I stumbled on this amazing website. Facebook needs to be queried for allowing this scam to have gone this far on their page considering the number of people who have dared to complain here. BIOSLIM is a complete sham as I have not even noticed any effect and I still have some left in the containers. Please I need help with their local number to contact them ASAP. Thank you for this amazing forum.

Updated on 07/11/2018: As a follow up to my first review, upon receiving their phone details, I called BioSlim. I challenged the officer that picked the call about the validity of their product and the fraudulent act of obtaining money without my consent. I also challenged them about the process of cancellation that was not provided as the products came with no delivery note nor invoice. I demanded for a refund and that they send me a mail confirming our discussion. While on phone with them for almost 35 minutes, the advisor and manager confirmed they had sent me four emails (which never came through since 3/7/18 till date).

On the 4th, I got a 50% refund and then sent the remaining medicine to Cyprus on recorded delivery. Since then that phone number has not been able to get through again. I got another email from this forum and threatened to take them up through regulations on unfair trade terms. They quickly emailed back that it will take 10days to process the balance. I am still waiting.

According to the customer service information, "You need to contact customer services in order to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and write the number on the package. The return address is provided as a Milton Keynes P.O. Box but according to all the customer complaints, the truth is that you have to pay for overseas delivery to an address in Larnarca Cyprus. You will find that by the time you have managed to speak to someone and have obtained your RMA and the returns address, you will have been billed for at least an additional month. We advise you post your return package registered".

The Larnaca return address is Phenom Health Returns, PO Box 42388, Larnaca 6533, Cyprus. MY SUGGESTION WITH THE COOPERATION OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE ARM OF THIS WEBSITE are as follows: Can everyone that has been verified genuinely to had been defrauded by BioSlim sign a petition that FACEBOOK and BIOSLIM be made accountable in refunding and paying compensations for the loss they have caused them following the regulation on Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.

Original review: June 30, 2018

BioSlim Cleansing Powder - I was naive enough to fall for this sadly. It is a scam. My bank (Co-op bank) said they're aware of the company and have had complaints recently. Your bank can instantly stop them attempting to take more money. If you want to get your money back, which I've successfully managed to do within 24 hours - do 2 things: Exercise your right to have all your information deleted under the new GDPR laws (if you're European) - email dpo@phenomhealth.com and request they immediately delete all information about you they have on file (they have to reply and do this by law). Point out you will report them to your country's data protection authority otherwise.

When they confirm this, email back to say that you request your money back under article 7 of the GDPR, which is a law that they break by not gaining your consent to take money "in an intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language". Again, say that if they don't refund the full amount, you will report them for breaking the law (which they do). The fines for being found guilty of this are HUGE so it's no surprise they refunded me.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I tried to buy product online. Did not accept my card. Next day a phone call. He asked me if I wanted to buy the product. Had my credit card details. Said I had won voucher for £100. All I had to pay was £1.75 for postage. Next alert from my bank who blocked payment plus payment for £17.75. Rang BioSlim. Was rudely shouted out saying I was freaking out. Now I've also been debited for Ergomuscle. What the hell are those? £100 Bioslim voucher turned out to be won in competition if you did Argos Survey!!! Now been told by BioSlim that if I don't send back the three containers of pills to Cyprus, I will be charged £29.95 for each. Sorry... Was told they were free! Help!!!

Original review: June 28, 2018

Having come to this board and read the reviews, it prompted me to contact my bank and stop any future monies being taken out. I’d clicked, via Facebook, the link to their free trial of the product and inadvertently signed for another product as well. All in all, a charge of nearly £9 out of my account for the P&P. I did email Bioslim themselves to complain. Upon a few days later with inputting my mail address into the cancellation form they provide, it said that my account had been closed and would not be receiving any further product from them. As many have already said, the option to not receive and sign up for further product and larger payments is not prominent enough. Anyone who finds this board... Don’t sign up for their free trial. I consider myself fairly scam savvy but I guess anybody can get caught out.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Like many others I also have been caught in this trap. I stupidly read the reviews after ordering and was caught ordering extra and couldn't get back. I have called my bank immediately to inform them of this and the fraud team are looking into it, however not sure when I will get money taken out of my account! Also tried to email the company to cancel and the email address is not valid - does anybody have a way of contacting this company that works please? Am I actually going to have to cancel my card to stop this happening - and do I need to return the product they are sending. I cancelled to them via email before even receiving an email confirmation from them. Am disgusted in this day and age this company is allowed to get away with this and is being endorsed on such places as Facebook and Twitter. Any information from anybody would be helpful and I believe we need to keep pushing to get this company shut down.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BioSlim?

Original review: June 24, 2018

It seems I have also fallen for this. I ordered the free trial in good faith from an ad on Facebook. The product came two weeks ago but I didn't open it because it came with no information and no details of sender. I didn't like the idea of taking them without knowing more. I have just sat down to look into it to check that it's safe to take etc when this thread came up. I have just checked my bank and exactly the same thing. £2.95 on 21 May, £2.90 of 29 May and then £79.31 on 13 June. I have no idea who to contact (bar the bank of course). I feel such a fool and I am embarrassed that I have fallen for this. I cannot believe that these people can get away with keep scamming people in this way. I'll be following up tomorrow and will post any details of any progress.

Original review: June 21, 2018

THIS COMPANY CANNOT BE TRUSTED AS THEY SEEM TO HIDE THEIR MAIN INTEREST AND THAT IS TO GET MONEY FROM YOU AT ANY COST. They describe a free trial of their product but if you use any of the tablets it then becomes something else where you have to pay for them. This is what they told me. A risk-free trial offer allows you to try the product before buying it. Usually with these types of offers, you pay for the shipping charge, and have an agreed-upon number of days to try the product in your own home. You are then charged for the product, if you have not contacted the company before the trial’s expiration date. “Trials” and “Risk-Free Trials” do not mean a “free product”, and the sites we service do not advertise as such.

THIS IS NOT TOLD TO YOU WHEN YOU DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO DO THE TRIAL. THE COST OF EACH PRODUCT IS ABOUT £27. THEY ALSO JOIN you to their scheme whether you like it or not, please read below. If you made a trial order purchase, you've been automatically enrolled in our time-saving Delivery Program. At the end of your 15-day trial period your Visa ending ** will be charged the value of your trial order. Every 30 days thereafter, you'll be sent a refill order using your Visa on file.

We offer a 30-day guarantee. Should you decide for any reason that you do not wish to keep the product, you may return it for a full refund, less the cost of shipping & handling. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. I WROTE AND TOLD THEM THAT I DID NOT WANT THEM TO TAKE MONEY FROM my account without my authority, this is a devious firm and would just like to tell all people about being aware of it.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I also sent for BioSlim free trial at 2.95 postage. I have had 79.31 taken from my bank account. When it says free trial it must mean that. Today there a payment pending for a further 69.00. I have put a stop on this and all payments after. Dragons' Den should be ashamed of themselves.

Original review: June 13, 2018

BioSlim Phenom Health: Ordered these after seeing the advert on Facebook, didn’t see anything written regarding a subscription, had £2.95 taken one day then £2.65 taken a few days later. Checked today and they have taken £150.00 out of my account. Rang my bank who were extremely helpful and gave me a contact number for me to contact to arrange cancellation. Very helpful staff member answered the phone stating that I had to send the remaining capsules back (to Cyprus) and once I had given them a tracking number I would get a full refund. I am still waiting for this to happen but will phone them constantly every day until this is sorted out. I have threatened trading standards and consumer standards. I will keep everyone posted. Stay clear of this company!

Original review: June 12, 2018

Scam!! I ordered online. Canceled order after reading the reviews. Had 100 pound deducted from my card 14 days later - and despite sending a picture of the cancellation code email and a postage receipt - I have still not been refunded. 3 ignored emails later - I have no choice but to escalate to Consumer Affairs. Scam!!!

BioSlim Company Information