1.03/5

Find the right weight loss program for you by answering a few questions

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

125 BioSlim Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I would give no stars but you have to give something I suppose. I along with others jumped on the slimming pill train to pay only shipping and handling, only $4.95 who wouldn't. Well I haven't received mine yet. and now I'm being charged $79.97 that I didn't authorize and it's not even been a month yet. How does someone get in touch with them. I've been to website after website. Called numerous numbers and nothing.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Waiting on refund from fourteen days ago. Was called a fat idiot and hung up on. Terrible way to treat anyone. I have Aspergers and Ms. Shame on this company and the dragon's den folk that backed this complete ripoff.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I lost an incredible amount of funds to the fake Binary option Brokers, It all started from a phone call and after some persuasion I decided to invest, after months of constant investment I decided to ask for a payout this was the beginning of my turmoil, to my dismay I was still asked to invest more. Being a Single Mother of 3 kids this really affected me and despite all efforts to contact them failed. Luckily enough for me I was introduced to Binaryoptionrecoveryspecialist.com. Within a week, to my surprise all my funds were returned to me. Thank you so much.

Original review: July 27, 2018

The first that I heard about this company was when I had 3 small direct debits taken from my account on 25 June 2018: Beachbody Shop £2.95, Evolved Health £2.95 and Ultra MV £3.50. These are what I would call "tester debits" as in testing to see could they get away with deducting larger sums. They would call them postage and package sums. On 2 July 2018, I noticed a further deduction of £95, courtesy of Ultra MV. This was immediately reported as fraud to the Ulster Bank, part of RBS group, and a new debit card issued. Interestingly, the matter was not treated as fraud because, as I later discovered, a package of BioSlim products was delivered to my address and they fall under the umbrella of "Try Before You Buy"

Now for the important part: I did not order these products but, in order for the sequence of events to take place, the companies involved have had access to my partner's credit card and Security number (as this was the debit card used), the names of the joint account holders (as the products were addressed to me) and the address of the account holders (in order for their goods to be delivered). How did these companies gain access to my personal data? Needless to say, all emails to the address on the packaging have gone unanswered. No genuine company operates on this basis.

These companies fly close to the wind under the 'Try Before You Buy' banner. Only, I neither wanted to try nor to buy but to others who do have the choice, unlike myself, DO NOT FALL FOR FREE TRIAL OFFERS, there is no such thing. Even the website that I went on to access using the information on the packaging looked dubious and appeared to be either copied from a genuine one or piggybacking it. Such companies provide a product to appear "genuine", but who knows what is contained in these products? The consumer laws should be tightened to prevent their operation.

Both my partner and I are pensioners and we are now down over £100 as a result of this scam. My question to the bank as to how my banking details were obtained remains unanswered and the finger of blame pointed back at me! I have been left with many unanswered questions as a result of the BioSlim affair. You may not be guaranteed to lose weight but you are definitely guaranteed to lose money! These companies know no shame. May they get their just reward eventually, in this world or the next.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I sent away for BioSlim supplements from a Facebook ad. Stupidly I paid for postage and received the free trial pills. A short time later I was charged twice the agreed postage and a further £79. I was really angry as the payment came from a company I’ve never heard of and there was no apparent policy to get my money back. After the hassle of changing my debit card and reporting this to my bank I finally found out how to contact them and tell them that they are breaking EU law. They got back to me immediately. I found the address on this forum. Thank you so much. dpo@phenomhealth.com. Ask them to remove yr details. Request refund under Article 7 of GDPR... no refund. Report them to Trading Standards and data protection. Don’t let them get away with it.

Updated on 08/05/2018: Dreadful company but I got my money back due to a posting on this site. Thank you so much. I asked for all data to be removed. I asked for money that they’d taken from my bank account to be paid back in full.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BioSlim?

Original review: July 7, 2018

I sent for a trial pack of these after reading how every member of the Dragons' Den team endorsed them and the reviews of success. I didn't worry as l didn't have to set up a direct debit or leave my bank details. The capsules were useless. I lost no weight at all. Now I've discovered that they have taken another £78 from my bank account and not even sent me any more capsules (not that l want any more). I am a pensioner and cannot afford to lose this money. Has anyone got any idea how to contact this company. I now realise that l have been the victim of a big scam. I most certainly will not be watching Dragons' Den again if these are the sort of things they endorse.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Like many other FB members I ordered a 'free sample' of Bioslim following an advertisement on my page and my account was deducted by £2.95 for post and packing. I never received anything from the company - a couple of weeks later the same company "Dietinghealth' deducted a further £79.31 from my account. I called my bank who have stopped any further payment - but can find no contact details from this company to get my money back. I think it's a disgrace that Facebook have been involved in this scam and Dragon's Den (if that is in fact true, which I doubt). What is Facebook doing to protect its members?

Original review: July 3, 2018

I saw the offer for these product on my Facebook page under Dragon Den for £2.95 each and I paid for them with my card on 4th of June 2018 with no conditions attached. I received them with no labels or return policy so I was not bothered as it was an offer. I am completely shocked to marrows this morning to find out that they have deducted £78.31 from my account on the 18th of June 2018 even without me setting up a direct debit with my bank. I then chose to start searching them out online when I stumbled on this amazing website. Facebook needs to be queried for allowing this scam to have gone this far on their page considering the number of people who have dared to complain here. BIOSLIM is a complete sham as I have not even noticed any effect and I still have some left in the containers. Please I need help with their local number to contact them ASAP. Thank you for this amazing forum.

Updated on 07/11/2018: As a follow up to my first review, upon receiving their phone details, I called BioSlim. I challenged the officer that picked the call about the validity of their product and the fraudulent act of obtaining money without my consent. I also challenged them about the process of cancellation that was not provided as the products came with no delivery note nor invoice. I demanded for a refund and that they send me a mail confirming our discussion. While on phone with them for almost 35 minutes, the advisor and manager confirmed they had sent me four emails (which never came through since 3/7/18 till date).

On the 4th, I got a 50% refund and then sent the remaining medicine to Cyprus on recorded delivery. Since then that phone number has not been able to get through again. I got another email from this forum and threatened to take them up through regulations on unfair trade terms. They quickly emailed back that it will take 10days to process the balance. I am still waiting.

According to the customer service information, "You need to contact customer services in order to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and write the number on the package. The return address is provided as a Milton Keynes P.O. Box but according to all the customer complaints, the truth is that you have to pay for overseas delivery to an address in Larnarca Cyprus. You will find that by the time you have managed to speak to someone and have obtained your RMA and the returns address, you will have been billed for at least an additional month. We advise you post your return package registered".

The Larnaca return address is Phenom Health Returns, PO Box 42388, Larnaca 6533, Cyprus. MY SUGGESTION WITH THE COOPERATION OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE ARM OF THIS WEBSITE are as follows: Can everyone that has been verified genuinely to had been defrauded by BioSlim sign a petition that FACEBOOK and BIOSLIM be made accountable in refunding and paying compensations for the loss they have caused them following the regulation on Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.

Original review: June 30, 2018

BioSlim Cleansing Powder - I was naive enough to fall for this sadly. It is a scam. My bank (Co-op bank) said they're aware of the company and have had complaints recently. Your bank can instantly stop them attempting to take more money. If you want to get your money back, which I've successfully managed to do within 24 hours - do 2 things: Exercise your right to have all your information deleted under the new GDPR laws (if you're European) - email dpo@phenomhealth.com and request they immediately delete all information about you they have on file (they have to reply and do this by law). Point out you will report them to your country's data protection authority otherwise.

When they confirm this, email back to say that you request your money back under article 7 of the GDPR, which is a law that they break by not gaining your consent to take money "in an intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language". Again, say that if they don't refund the full amount, you will report them for breaking the law (which they do). The fines for being found guilty of this are HUGE so it's no surprise they refunded me.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I tried to buy product online. Did not accept my card. Next day a phone call. He asked me if I wanted to buy the product. Had my credit card details. Said I had won voucher for £100. All I had to pay was £1.75 for postage. Next alert from my bank who blocked payment plus payment for £17.75. Rang BioSlim. Was rudely shouted out saying I was freaking out. Now I've also been debited for Ergomuscle. What the hell are those? £100 Bioslim voucher turned out to be won in competition if you did Argos Survey!!! Now been told by BioSlim that if I don't send back the three containers of pills to Cyprus, I will be charged £29.95 for each. Sorry... Was told they were free! Help!!!

Original review: June 28, 2018

Having come to this board and read the reviews, it prompted me to contact my bank and stop any future monies being taken out. I’d clicked, via Facebook, the link to their free trial of the product and inadvertently signed for another product as well. All in all, a charge of nearly £9 out of my account for the P&P. I did email Bioslim themselves to complain. Upon a few days later with inputting my mail address into the cancellation form they provide, it said that my account had been closed and would not be receiving any further product from them. As many have already said, the option to not receive and sign up for further product and larger payments is not prominent enough. Anyone who finds this board... Don’t sign up for their free trial. I consider myself fairly scam savvy but I guess anybody can get caught out.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Like many others I also have been caught in this trap. I stupidly read the reviews after ordering and was caught ordering extra and couldn't get back. I have called my bank immediately to inform them of this and the fraud team are looking into it, however not sure when I will get money taken out of my account! Also tried to email the company to cancel and the email address is not valid - does anybody have a way of contacting this company that works please? Am I actually going to have to cancel my card to stop this happening - and do I need to return the product they are sending. I cancelled to them via email before even receiving an email confirmation from them. Am disgusted in this day and age this company is allowed to get away with this and is being endorsed on such places as Facebook and Twitter. Any information from anybody would be helpful and I believe we need to keep pushing to get this company shut down.

Original review: June 24, 2018

It seems I have also fallen for this. I ordered the free trial in good faith from an ad on Facebook. The product came two weeks ago but I didn't open it because it came with no information and no details of sender. I didn't like the idea of taking them without knowing more. I have just sat down to look into it to check that it's safe to take etc when this thread came up. I have just checked my bank and exactly the same thing. £2.95 on 21 May, £2.90 of 29 May and then £79.31 on 13 June. I have no idea who to contact (bar the bank of course). I feel such a fool and I am embarrassed that I have fallen for this. I cannot believe that these people can get away with keep scamming people in this way. I'll be following up tomorrow and will post any details of any progress.

Original review: June 21, 2018

THIS COMPANY CANNOT BE TRUSTED AS THEY SEEM TO HIDE THEIR MAIN INTEREST AND THAT IS TO GET MONEY FROM YOU AT ANY COST. They describe a free trial of their product but if you use any of the tablets it then becomes something else where you have to pay for them. This is what they told me. A risk-free trial offer allows you to try the product before buying it. Usually with these types of offers, you pay for the shipping charge, and have an agreed-upon number of days to try the product in your own home. You are then charged for the product, if you have not contacted the company before the trial’s expiration date. “Trials” and “Risk-Free Trials” do not mean a “free product”, and the sites we service do not advertise as such.

THIS IS NOT TOLD TO YOU WHEN YOU DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO DO THE TRIAL. THE COST OF EACH PRODUCT IS ABOUT £27. THEY ALSO JOIN you to their scheme whether you like it or not, please read below. If you made a trial order purchase, you've been automatically enrolled in our time-saving Delivery Program. At the end of your 15-day trial period your Visa ending ** will be charged the value of your trial order. Every 30 days thereafter, you'll be sent a refill order using your Visa on file.

We offer a 30-day guarantee. Should you decide for any reason that you do not wish to keep the product, you may return it for a full refund, less the cost of shipping & handling. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. I WROTE AND TOLD THEM THAT I DID NOT WANT THEM TO TAKE MONEY FROM my account without my authority, this is a devious firm and would just like to tell all people about being aware of it.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I also sent for BioSlim free trial at 2.95 postage. I have had 79.31 taken from my bank account. When it says free trial it must mean that. Today there a payment pending for a further 69.00. I have put a stop on this and all payments after. Dragons' Den should be ashamed of themselves.

Original review: June 13, 2018

BioSlim Phenom Health: Ordered these after seeing the advert on Facebook, didn’t see anything written regarding a subscription, had £2.95 taken one day then £2.65 taken a few days later. Checked today and they have taken £150.00 out of my account. Rang my bank who were extremely helpful and gave me a contact number for me to contact to arrange cancellation. Very helpful staff member answered the phone stating that I had to send the remaining capsules back (to Cyprus) and once I had given them a tracking number I would get a full refund. I am still waiting for this to happen but will phone them constantly every day until this is sorted out. I have threatened trading standards and consumer standards. I will keep everyone posted. Stay clear of this company!

Original review: June 12, 2018

Scam!! I ordered online. Canceled order after reading the reviews. Had 100 pound deducted from my card 14 days later - and despite sending a picture of the cancellation code email and a postage receipt - I have still not been refunded. 3 ignored emails later - I have no choice but to escalate to Consumer Affairs. Scam!!!

Original review: June 10, 2018

Yes - another sorry victim of the BioSlim FREE TRIAL. Like others I saw this on a Dragon's Den story so ordered and the same thing - free trial then 2.95 then another 2.90 or vice versa. I ordered and paid only for the postage (2.95 )from a company called Phenom Health shown on my account as EVOLVEDHEALTH. A few days later another amount of 2.90 appeared from same company. Thankfully stumbled across this website on time and have canceled my debit card this afternoon at great inconvenience and will contact my bank tomorrow morning to discuss. I sent BioSlim an email telling them I was not paying ANYTHING to return these pills, If they want them back they can send a free post envelope. However I already had taken a few before seeing your comments. Thanks everyone but don't know what will happen next. My daughter is a solicitor so I shall hopefully involve her if necessary.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I was introduced to the product via Facebook and that it had been backed by Dragons Den... I sent off for the trial offer, nowhere did I see that I was singing up to further commitment and it was not clear in any terms and conditions. I had 2 payments of £2.95 go from my account, I ordered some Raspberry Ketone too; the following day there was a payment of £2.90 taken from my account by DietHealth??? I called my bank who were most understanding and assured me this is a common trick, they have put a stop on further payments going out. The advisor said it's familiar with a promotions/offers coming through Facebook. Why isn't Facebook policing this???

Original review: June 9, 2018

I had not seen this site before I purchased BioSlim and I was sent another product to take together with BioSlim. £2.90 per product. Not bad for a free trial. This was to cover post & packaging. Then a couple of days later, 79.31 was taken from my account by a company called Quickbodylift, then two days later £69.71 from Revealing Health.

I called my bank who have put a block on these two companies now. They also gave me the telephone number for this company based in London ** who has promised to refund half the money then when I return the rest of the tablets I would receive the 2nd half of the money once the items are in their warehouse. I have just paid £10.00 to return the tablets to Cyprus. Same address as the other comments. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Like said in previous reviews Thought it was a FREE trial then get stung for £2.95, £2.90, £79.31. I rang company and got a condescending customer support person... who didn’t understand the word condescending!! I asked for a refund. I have to return the untaken pills - cost of £8 tracked and recorded delivery!! Stopped any further payments with credit card. Got email confirmation from company of my cancellation and you need a RAM number from them... My product arrived with no paper information at all so this may be useful to anyone in same place as us all!! The address of company is Phenom Health Returns, PO Box 42388, Larnaca 6533, Cyprus. Telephone no. I used was **. Hope this is helpful.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I am so happy this review board is here. I, like so many others, signed up for my free trial. Got my free trial through and suddenly had this attack of guilt like I had done something I shouldn't of so I searched online for reviews and came across this site so phoned my bank right away. Turns out I had had other health companies also taking out small charges for what I am unsure. I'm so glad I put a stop to it before I got a huge hit like some others bank card frozen and the ones that had already been taken halted. They fail to tell you about all the other charges when signing up and the only way I can find to cancel is having to pay for shipping it back to them even after they already took the shipment payment off me. Do not fall for this free trial thing.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I have had the very same experience as many, many others - I have been a mug! I am normally very astute about such things, but this time I didn't read enough of the small print. I placed my order, then discovered that they were very unscrupulous, so contacted my bank straight away. They sent me an email and I put a block on any other charges being taken out of my account. Glad I read more into it, even if it was a bit late!

I, like others feel Dragon's Den should publicly inform people about the order and delivery procedure within this company - it is fraudulent... surely. 'Rip Off Britain' could do with knowing about this company. I know I was careless, but this is making people angry/miserable when payments are taken out of their account. Please everyone, contact your bank and get ALL future payments blocked - it is possible!

Original review: June 3, 2018

I sent off for a free trial of these supplements which duly arrived. Didn't think anymore about it until I looked at my bank statement for the end of May and saw I had been debited £79.31. So much for free trial and it's only 2 containers of tablets that I had decided I wouldn't use. They are still sealed up. Am very concerned they will take more money from me. My bank are investigating and hopefully will block any more payments. Learned a lesson the hard way.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Like so many others, I signed up for a free trial of BioSlim and Ultrapur not realizing that I would be charged full price and sent packs of 60 tablets each. I made several phone calls, in which I received no helpful information and was told that a cancellation email had been sent to me, but after a week, I still haven't received confirmation of cancellation. I was also told that all the information was included with the order, which it was not.

Finally after yet another phone call, in which the customer services person tried to get me to accept a 25% discount, which I refused, she then told me I would get a 50% refund and to receive a full refund I would have to return the products. The return address is in Cyprus and the packages must be addressed with return authorization codes. I was told again, that all the information had been emailed to me. I still haven't received the email and I will be surprised if I receive the 50% refund, let alone the full refund. This company is doing everything it can to make it difficult for customers to return products or get refunds, probably hoping that most people will find it too much bother. This feels so dishonest. Had the process been honest and straightforward I might even have purchased the product.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Absolutely furious with this sham of a company. I have had six subscription charge applied to my account. I have also been debited 59.00 for God know what. I have had to cancel my card and contact my bank to bar any further attempts to debit my account. Judging by their behaviour I very much doubt the product would work anyway. MASSIVE CON. BE WARNED.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Gold Standard - I cancelled the order but it still arrived so sent it back that day. Then Tuesday I was charged £67.91 from my card and this took me over my limit and was charged £12.00. They was not helpful at all. They said they would refund 27.88 and the initial £2.95 but I am still out of pocket.

Original review: April 22, 2018

On 16th April I applied for a free trial of BioSlim Daily Power Cleanse. Before I could complete the form, another product (UltraPur Wild Raspberry Ketone) was added to my order at £2.95. This trial order automatically enrolled me in a Delivery Programme for which a shipping and handling fee of £2.95 would be charged after 15 days’ trial. Every 30 days after, a refill order will be sent using my Visa on file!! To return unwanted goods the shipping is the responsibility of the customer, with the cost of shipping being deducted from any refund. Good News! I read reviews of this company on your website. Within four hours I cancelled the orders and received emails confirming the two payments for shipping and handling of both products would be repaid within a week. I am so relieved that your reviewers were so helpful and found the small faintly printed conditions as hard to read as I did. Thank you for carrying their warnings.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Stay away. Reeled into a free trial of £2.95. Next thing I know my bank are calling me saying there is fraudulent activity on it. Instantly this company tried taking more money out of my account so was recommended to block this card and get a new one which I have done so. Was then told, "Go online and cancel your subscription" screenshotting any proof I had that I had done so as evidence in case they tried any further to take money, this was hard to find the page where I could do so but eventually found it. Then proceeded to call the company to confirm cancellation - started off by saying they had no account details for me but eventually found it and confirmed I had cancelled the account within 24 hours of realising the scam. Hopefully no further payments will be taken from my new account... Return of merchandise is the Cyprus!

Resolution response: April 18, 2018

Fortunately I have received a full refund from Bioslim ! Received in 4 transactions . They told me they would refund me 50% then the other 50% when I returned the tablets . After another phone call complaining I wasn’t happy , I was asked to email them the proof of postage and they will then reimburse me the other 50%! After doing this I received another email from them saying that I would receive the other 50% when they received the tablets ! Annoyed again I phone them and explained I was told I would be reimbursed the other 50% on proof of Postage the way they agreeded ! So it cost me £8.60 to send back, but at least I got all my money back !! Still only getting one star as it caused me a lot of annoyance .

Original review: April 17, 2018

Like everyone else I have been fooled by this unlawful company. While on my phone I made a buy not seeing any small print of being tied into a subscription and paying £79.31 and £69.61 for two products. The amount of £79.31 has been taken out of my a/c. It was late evening so I emailed them straight away. This morning I phoned my bank and canceled any further payments going out. I could not get a refund as it was my debit card. The bank informed me that, "In the small print of this company you signed up that payments could be payable to third-party, so therefore no refund grounds!" As my payments were taken out to Marvel Slim, Right-Body-Now and Fitter Now!

The bank gave me their number to contact, as their number on their email did not work. **. Long story short they are refunding me 50% and the other 50% when I return the product, which I sent today signed and tracked. Has anyone actually received their refund? I have sent them emails today and they have replied saying the first half has been refunded but will take a few days. Believe it when I see it!! I will write another review if and when I get this money! Glad I was on the ball and hoping that the other £69.71 has been stopped from my bank a/c! Fooled once never again!!

BioSlim expert review by JJ Virgin

Herbal supplements are used in conjunction with food and activity plans. Adult kits are $89.85 for ages 13 and up. Youth kits for ages 7–13 are $59.85 and contain chewable tablets. Refills available.

• Discount club: Automatic monthly delivery customers receive discounts on refill orders, direct email access to the doctor’s office, a free newsletter and discounts on all new products.

• Family pack special: Customers can purchase one adult and one youth kit together for $119.75, receiving 50 percent off the regular youth kit price, or two adult kits at the reduced price of $129.90.

• Ask the doctor: BioSlim customers may submit two product-related questions to the doctor each month.

• Reference center: BioSlim’s video guide, doctor’s reference book, cookbook and youth guidebook are available to view and download on the website.

• Online and customer support: The website features a health information database, food analyzer, dining out tips and recipe sampler. Live customer service is available weekdays from 1–7 p.m. EST or anytime via email, fax or mail.

• Green tea extract: BioSlim contains green tea extract and other components that target a user’s metabolism in an effort to naturally increase the metabolic rate.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
    JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

BioSlim Company Information