BioSlim

Compare Weight Loss Programs

Research top Weight Loss Programs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have left 2 messages on their customer service voicemail to cancel my order via automatic shipments. No one ever answers and no one has called me back. I just sent an email telling them to cancel my order. I am now being forced to pay my bank to put a stop payment on BioSlim.

800-494-1756 is the "current" customer service number for this company. I would suggest you call them at least once every day just to annoy them. This company is a scam, their product is harmful and they are irresponsible in the way they advertise their product. They are deceptive in their return handling process and they are downright secretive about their customer service contact information. And then they want to charge restocking fees when you return even the trial product. I returned all products unopened and they say they didn't get any of them back. Got the tracking numbers and am on the way to the post office to see what they say. Maybe they have a big gigantic bin where they are storing this crap-NOT. I'm retired and I need another hobby. I think this company will be me mission.

This company is terrible to do business. They hooked my wife into signing up for an automatic shipment of their product, and required her to check a box that she had read the full agreement. In the agreement you are agreeing to have them automatically ship you product every month. The problem is they do not give you a clear way to stop the shipments. I finally had to call the credit card company to block payments and I finally got a number to call to cancel the shipments. Had to pay for four months of their product that does not work as specified. I will never do business with this company again. They also go by many different names, so beware. Do your research before considering their products. They have numerous complaints on many sites, 79 on this site alone.

This company is a scam. No paperwork was included when I received the package for the free trial the only charge was for shipping. The product made me very ill and I discontinued use. I was billed on July 9 for the trial and then billed on July 23 for the full amount. Called the company and asked for a refund and the company offered only a 50% refund, that is crazy. I demanded my full refund to no avail and asked to speak to a supervisor after being on hold finally an associate was available. Again with the 50% refund, the 85% refund with 15% restocking charge, what the heck!!!

Now I am returning the product with an RMA # and the supervisor will be issuing a concern to waive the 15% restocking fee and for a full refund. So will wait and see. This whole episode was very frustrating and I totally agree with all the other complaints, THIS IS A SCAM! I will never do anything like this again and should have known better. Can't believe I fell for this! Lousy product and company!

Do not purchase this product! They say "Free product, just pay for shipping." That's a lie! They charge your acct. almost $80. They keep sending product and keep charging your acct. If you already got taken in, call your credit card company and see if you can get charges reversed and put a stop on any further charges. There should be a phone # next to the charge on statement. I tried calling it and it just kept getting disconnected. My credit card company were great. They reversed the charges and put a block on them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BioSlim?

Purchased product for a $5 trial. No fine print telling me I would be billed monthly and delivered a product monthly without consent and billed at over $75 for each bottle!! Called customer non-service, Roland id# **, threatened that it would take longer if I waited for the manager of customer service to return to vacation in 2 weeks. He proceeded to threaten that if we took it up with our credit card we'd be investigated and billed for the investigation cost at 4x the cost. I eventually rec'd a small percentage but nothing to what I paid!! I'd say read the fine print but there wasn't any. DO NOT BUY unless you have money and time to waste trying to stop the product.

I initially purchased this product for the free offer but I quickly found out there was no such thing as my credit card was charged $79.00 I just received another 2 bottles that I DID NOT order or authorize in any, to be shipped or ordered. I am trying to find a telephone number to contact this company to sent them back for a refund. I have spoke with my local law enforcement concerning this matter and it has since sent to the State of Florida, with whom I work, for prosecution if this doesn't cease immediately. If anyone can provide the phone number and address for this company, I would appreciate it.

I also ordered this free trial offer and just paid for the shipping which was $4.95 for the Garcinia and $4.97 for the Forskolin. Two weeks later, there were charges on my credit card for $79.95 and $69.95 by BioSlim for Garcinia and Forskolin. I figured it was for the next month's shipment. I immediately called BioSlim to cancel my subscription because not only did the product not work, but I gained weight. I was told the charges were for the trial offer. Trial offer? Yeah, right. They told me that they charged me since I hadn't canceled my subscription within fourteen days.

Well, I told him what I thought of his scam company and I was going to give BioSlim a bad review. He offered me the standard 35% refund and I said "that's not enough." Of course he had to check with his manager if he could give me more and put me on hold (he was probably cleaning his fingernails for the two minutes I was on hold). He then offered me a 50% refund and when I asked for more, he said he couldn't do better than 50%. So, I took it. But I'm still giving them a bad review because of their sneaky way of charging me for the product. And it doesn't work. I would have given them one star, but since they gave me half my money back, I gave them two stars. DO NOT ORDER THE TRIAL OFFER FROM BIOSLIM!!!

I too ordered this free trial offer and just paid shipping of 4.95 and 4.97. The next month doing my bank statements I noticed 2 debits that I thought I forgot to write down. Then for the next statement, I had 2 more to the same place with slightly higher amounts. So I went into my bank and she explained that it was the company that I got the BioSlim from. To make a long story as short as I can, I called them and asked for a refund. They said I didn't read all the fine print. I read everything I could see. I demanded my money back. They said they didn't give refunds.

After arguing more, she came back with a 35% refund. I said no. She came back and said 50% refund. Again I said no. She then offered me 75% refund and I did take that thinking it was better than nothing. She too was very rude and short. I told her I bet she had this on versatile often, and she replied no, hardly ever do they have a dissatisfied customer. It is ridiculous how they hide these important details. They are so crocker thct on line. And I am throwing the product away not trusting them for what I might have. Never again will I order period.

I ordered online the Garcinia and cleansing system to lose weight and the only reason I did is because it was only $4.99 for each. I did not read term and conditions. Placed the order on the 24th of May 2016. On the 10th of June I saw four charges on my debit card for $79.99, $89.97, $2.40 and $2.70. I totally forgot about my order which I had not received, still have not received it. I called the bank to find out what those charges were and they told me they were recurring charges for a diet pills and gave me the phone numbers of the company 18667994514 and 18884827869. I called the same day and I was told that they would refund my money if I returned the products, I explained I had not received them which they knew because he said then that the package was in transit.

Today June 15th I still have not received the product so I called to make sure I do not get charge again, also to find out why the product has not arrived and to let them know I need my money back. The guy that answered the phone (the same I talked to last Friday) put me on hold for 25 minutes and hung up on me. I called back and a lady answered the phone and told me straight that I was not going to get any money back because the tryout and cancellation time was 14 days after the day the order was placed. So I asked the lady "How can somebody try something that never received to be able to cancel?" Her answer was very simple, "That doesn't matter."

There was nothing said to me the day I placed the order about further charges, it was the same lady and she was very pleasant that day but tonight she was very rude. She called me a liar when I told her I did not received the product; she said, "I have records that you received the product." I asked her to please tell me the date of delivery and her answer was "It doesn't matter." The tracking information said the package is in Ohio and I live in Orlando. She just told me I will not get my money back and she did not care that I never received the product they said they sent out.

Please do not order this Garcinia pills recommended by Dr. Oz or Oprah. I trusted the site just because of that and figure if it was a scam I will only loss $10.00 but the sum is now $185.02 and this amount would be deducted from your account every month God knows for how long. I am very upset. This so called company does not care about customers after they got your money. They did not care that I have not been able to try the product that they had already charged me for and on top of that they called me a liar. It is a shame that people make money stealing like this and nothing happened to them. These people are not in the US and they have a very strong accent. According to the charge they are located in London but this also could be another scam. Be aware of this and do not buy these products.

I used this product as directed. The first week I lost 4 lbs. The second week I gained 3 lbs. I put the product down and thought well at least I only had to pay for the shipping and handling. When my Visa bill came I find a charge for the full amount of 79.95. When I called them they would not reverse the amount. A very bad business to deal with and their product is inferior. Nobody should order this product on their promo as it doesn't work and they will charge you and you will never get it back. Very crooked.

Do not order from this company! I returned the product within 14 days and still received a charge of $79 on my credit card. Have called three months in a row for cancellation and refund to my card because they are now charging $84 to my card every month. They WILL NOT CANCEL!!! I had to call my credit card company today and have them change my card number so no further billing can occur. Shady company!

I ordered the $4.95 trial sample. I also cancelled any future orders because I had to make sure my doctor would approve the medication. Five weeks later $69.95 and $79.95 was removed from our checking account without our consent. The medication was received after the money was taken out. The medication was never open. I talked to Miguel a manager who was arrogant, threatening and rude. He offered me 30% to get lost and I refused. Then in a threatening way he went up to 50%, take it or not. Not!! If it kills me I'm going to get my money back. I returned the medication unopened with a tracking number. I have the Colorado, Indiana and Missouri Attorney Generals Office involved. I'm now working on the news media. Now Consumer Affairs. My next move is Washington DC. This is an election year and trust me help is there! I'm retired! I will not stop! People want to know why people go Postal! It's s... like this!!!

I ordered the BioSlim product with the understanding that it was a free trial and you pay the shipping. Shortly after receiving the product, I received more of the same product and a charge on my credit card for $79.95 and $69.95. I immediately called and complained about being put on an auto-ship and the charge for the "free" trial. I read everything when ordering this product and nowhere did it say there would be a charge after 14 days or that you would then be put on an auto-ship.

They gave me a return number and said they would cancel my order and refund my money after receiving the return. I returned the product with a return receipt attached in order to verify that they received it. The next credit card bill I received had (instead of a refund) another 2 charges on it. I called and complained and was told that I should have read the fine print and that they had not received the product back. I told her that I have proof that they did receive the product as evidenced by a received by signature. She then said that it would be another 30 days for me to see a refund. In the meantime, I have a total of $309.72 in charges on my credit card.

Had ordered the Bioslim but was also sent the forskolin. The billed charged was $9.95. I had called to cancel but was told the shipping label was already printed. Kept telling them I did not want the product, they said just try it for 14 days. The next thing I know with my next bank statement I received there were charges on there for $79.95 and $69.95. I called them to question these charges and they told me I never sent the product back. I told them I tried it for the 14 days suggested and it made me very sick, they said they would give me a 50% discount on my next order. I told them I do not want anything from this company but to know that there will be no further charges to my card. I would never do business with this company again...

DON'T BUY ANYTHING from this company. Everything that is stated in other reviews is precisely what happened to us. This company that will not allow you to send back products that are unopened. The representative argued that even though we sent an email in the past stating that we no longer wanted the product, that was not good enough, that a phone call was required. When we stated that a phone call was made along with emails, that said they never received a phone call. We asked who the chief executive of the company was and the address of the corporate headquarters, the representative said they could not give that information out. It's hard to believe that this company has been able to get people to purchase an item and then continue to charge them over time for a bottle of "pills" that they cannot cancel without the company first getting massive amounts of money.

You get a 30 day free trial but they charge you if you don't cancel for next months and so on. And then it doesn't work at all. Now I can not get my money back.

I still cannot believe there was fine print saying that I would be charged $79.95 if I failed to decline within 14 days. I always read those things very carefully. Apparently, from reading other reviews, even if you do attempt to cancel within the time, they "lose" your message and continue to bill you anyway. I had to change my credit card number to make sure they did not. BEWARE! TOTAL SCAM!

Make sure you return the bottle within 14 days or your credit card gets charged $79.95. I looked for the fine print and couldn't find it anywhere. I did receive an email confirmation of my free trial charge of $4.95, but of course the next charge did not inform me of a charge. I have disputed it and let the company know and they say they will offer me half back since I did not return the bottle in time and the product is not free. Buyers beware. This is why I normally stay away from stuff like this. Oh, and I had no success with the product whatsoever! I would have gladly returned it within 14 days if I knew it needed to be done!

So stupidly I find a trial offer for the Garcinia product backed by Dr. Oz. I figured I would give it a shot. So I ordered the free trial for 4.95 and then somehow apparently ordered an extra product afterwards when all of these other products pop up to check out. Right after ordering for ha-has I Googled the product to see if it could be purchased anywhere cheaper and stumbled upon the consumer reviews. My heart dropped. A few minutes later I received the confirmation email in my inbox so I called them immediately. I spoke to a representative name Gabriel who did not sounds legitimate at all. He looked up my account and right off the bat he told me that I had to wait a couple of days to receive the product and I could extend my trial offer if I really liked it and I hadn't even asked him anything yet. I told him I don't even know how the second product was purchased and I wanted it all canceled.

He told me that I couldn't because I was enrolled in the trial. I told him I wanted all future shipments canceled and he told me that I couldn't, that I would have to call back on a specific day and I could supposedly cancel it at that point. That makes absolutely no sense to me and seems like a complete scam. Given the rest of the reviews for this company I'm going to go to the bank and hopefully can block any future transactions from this company. I don't trust that I'll be able to call back on that specific day that they gave me and be able to cancel everything like they say.

I ordered at 820 am and after reading reviews I decided to cancel my order at 1030 am. I was told the product was already in the filling center and there was nothing she could do for me. I would still get the product and once received I would have to send it back to the company for $9.95. She was able to cancel things for me, but I would still get the product. I have never heard of a company who once an order was placed it couldn't be undone or changed within a few hours. I have worked with several companies who ship items and even a few days later things can be canceled. This is one time I should not have been online while tired. When I was placing this order I agreed to one bottle of the bioslim and then as it said "proceed to check out." It showed what looked like ads for other products from this company, but no they were really items they were adding onto my order, changing my total from $4.95 to $34.95. This is a very Scammy company.

The product worked ok. Lost 10 pounds and am pleased. Not pleased with the additional $150 charge on my credit card. Would have bought the product again if they had been more forth right about the cost upfront.

I ordered what I thought was a 30 day free trial of Garcinia Cambogia from BioLife Medica in March. My 30 day supply arrived within a few days. I took the product for one month and did not see any results. My husband warned me that I would probably need to cancel a subscription and I said I did not see anything in writing that they would send me more product and bill me. Lo and behold, today I just received a new bottle of Garcinia that I did not request. I called BioLife and was told that I didn't read the fine print and I checked the box saying within 14 days I would need to cancel if not satisfied. After a very unpleasant conversation with a customer rep I told him I wanted my account canceled and I had better not receive any more product or be billed by them.

They say it is a $4.95 charge but charged additional APPROXIMATELY $79 EACH if not cancelled in 14 days from date order placed.

If you leave a message for them to return call they do not call back and let that 14 days pass to charge your credit card the $79 each. DELETE guy said they never received a message.

I asked who manager was. I asked email information. "**" refused both. I asked if he's refusing to assist me and he hung up. Bank says there is nothing they can do.

I received the product on 3/01/16 but for some reason I was afraid to take it. And today 4/02/2016, I was reading the consumer reports about the product and decided to call them, and the first person I got was talking as if she was programmed, so I hung up and called back and asked for the manager and got a lovely lady named **. And after explaining to her my situation that I ordered one product and got 3, and that this made me feel like I was being forced into something and is why I was calling, Ms. **, told me she was sorry for what happened and that she's canceling everything and sending me an email confirming that and also provided me a cancellation number. I thanked God, and thanked her so much for me not having to experience that other stuff. I suggest calling during the day while actual managers are there versus those customer service reps at night and acting managers.

I order a 30 free trial but when I received it they sent two bottles. Charged me $79.99 for one and $69.99 for other! I called and got a return number and sent both bottles back. I called bank and they said give the company 15 days and if they had not issued me a credit then do a dispute. I did and they told my bank they had not received my return! However that was a lie because they said they received one and not the other! Both bottles were in same return box with RA number! I called and they hung up on me and then said cause I had disputed the charges I was not going to get my money back. I have never been ripped off but this company needs to be exposed! It was put on my freedom chase charge act!

I ordered the BioSlim 4/15/16 and all I had to pay was shipping. I received the product on the 25th and I started it on the 26th. They charged me $79.95 after only trying the product for 4 days. I tried calling them and could not get through to anyone at all. They didn't you read the fine print. I said, “Yes and it did not say anything about charging me $79.95 after I order the product and have to cancel within 14 days.” She gave me a website to read the disclosure again and the website is no good. If a product is really good they will back their product. They will give you 30 day trial or something. This was a rip off. She even tried to offer 50% off for future product. I said, “I didn't even get to see if What I have works yet.” “Sorry we can't give you a refund” is what she said. So upset. They didn't give me a receipt in the box. Only a paper to show me how to use the product.

Wow, I wish I had seen these reviews prior to ordering. I did not receive any info with the product about the automatic full price charge at 14 days. I tried to explain this and was met with not only a very rude customer service representative but a very rude manager. He even had the audacity to tell me if I contacted the BBB that they would reopen my account because I was not following the terms and conditions, and then I would be charged more money. SERIOUSLY??? Now that is fraud. What a deceitful company. I certainly hope others research better than I did and do NOT order from this company!

This company is a joke. Free trial offer just pay the shipping! So I did and now I am getting charged for the $79 and $84 for the bottles. Yes I agreed to the terms but every other online company I have ever done trials with I get a refund for unopened bottles. What a joke and the customer care service center is rude and obviously trained very well for us upset customers. This company needs to be shut down!!!

I ordered the free trial. I just had to pay shipping. I am a very cautious shopper. I have had auto shipments happen before and was able to return them. This company did not. They do not even stand behind their own product to give you your money back. Not even if you accidently forgot to cancel, or if your doctor told you that you should not use the products. The website option for customer service gives the hours of operation, an email address and phone number. I called and got some woman that had terrible customer service skills, tell me that all sales are final! "What?? You mean to tell me that I cannot return unused bottles of your product that you are advertising all over the internet on thousands or websites?? Why wouldn't you stand behind your own products? Do you know that they don't work? Do you know that they do not do what they are advertised to do?"

Silence... Then she said "Haven't you ever bought anything on the internet that was all sales are final? Because I have." I said, "Are you seriously being a smart-ass right now?" She told me to watch my language! I cannot believe that is CUSTOMER SERVICE! They obviously are just out to take consumers money and not actually provide a good quality product or service. There should be fines and legal charges to go against so-called companies like this!

BioSlim Company Profile