Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.06/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

BioSlim Reviews

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Having logged on online and ordered the sample pack for the postage cost only (£4.95) I have been charged £4.91 (Niveoralcare.com) plus £4.93 (Prutoskincs.com) on 19 October and again on 7 November £59.99 (Prutoskincs.com). No product received. I have not agreed any 'plan' and have blocked future payments from my Credit Card. A complete scam & I fail to understand how this Company is still trading! I have had to mark as 1 star to log these comments but should obviously be NIL.

Original review: March 6, 2019

After reply to a free ad they ask you to continue. After each page they add on an item. At that Time they took £114 from my account instead of postage of 3.99 that was advertised. Can’t contact anyone. An email address doesn’t exist. Biggest scam ever. When you see this ad I will expect you to contact me as you have also been reported to numerous lobbying government boards and unfortunately you have tried to scam the wrong person as I know my rights and consumer rights. My job title is business development manager for a large hair and beauty company and you will not get away with this. I promise that I expect a full refund from your company immediately. It use my right by law.

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: March 1, 2019

I fell prey to BioSlim after my wife asked about trying their products. I called and was told I was being upgraded to 30 day trial just $9.93 shipping. 15 days later I see a charge on my credit card for $79.97. I called number on shipping email and argued about getting a refund and canceling any future orders. Spoke to "Lance" the only supervisor on duty who kept repeating there was no way to issue a full refund and best they could do was 45%. We continued to argue for 52 mins until he hung up on me. What a scam! They say the charge was for the bottles I received from trial, how can you be back charged 10x the original agreed upon charge. This company needs to be shut down. Dont fall for them, save yourself the headache.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I would give no stars but you have to give something I suppose. I along with others jumped on the slimming pill train to pay only shipping and handling, only $4.95 who wouldn't. Well I haven't received mine yet. and now I'm being charged $79.97 that I didn't authorize and it's not even been a month yet. How does someone get in touch with them. I've been to website after website. Called numerous numbers and nothing.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Waiting on refund from fourteen days ago. Was called a fat idiot and hung up on. Terrible way to treat anyone. I have Aspergers and Ms. Shame on this company and the dragon's den folk that backed this complete ripoff.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BioSlim?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I lost an incredible amount of funds to the fake Binary option Brokers, It all started from a phone call and after some persuasion I decided to invest, after months of constant investment I decided to ask for a payout this was the beginning of my turmoil, to my dismay I was still asked to invest more. Being a Single Mother of 3 kids this really affected me and despite all efforts to contact them failed. Luckily enough for me I was introduced to Binaryoptionrecoveryspecialist.com. Within a week, to my surprise all my funds were returned to me. Thank you so much.

Original review: July 27, 2018

The first that I heard about this company was when I had 3 small direct debits taken from my account on 25 June 2018: Beachbody Shop £2.95, Evolved Health £2.95 and Ultra MV £3.50. These are what I would call "tester debits" as in testing to see could they get away with deducting larger sums. They would call them postage and package sums. On 2 July 2018, I noticed a further deduction of £95, courtesy of Ultra MV. This was immediately reported as fraud to the Ulster Bank, part of RBS group, and a new debit card issued. Interestingly, the matter was not treated as fraud because, as I later discovered, a package of BioSlim products was delivered to my address and they fall under the umbrella of "Try Before You Buy"

Now for the important part: I did not order these products but, in order for the sequence of events to take place, the companies involved have had access to my partner's credit card and Security number (as this was the debit card used), the names of the joint account holders (as the products were addressed to me) and the address of the account holders (in order for their goods to be delivered). How did these companies gain access to my personal data? Needless to say, all emails to the address on the packaging have gone unanswered. No genuine company operates on this basis.

These companies fly close to the wind under the 'Try Before You Buy' banner. Only, I neither wanted to try nor to buy but to others who do have the choice, unlike myself, DO NOT FALL FOR FREE TRIAL OFFERS, there is no such thing. Even the website that I went on to access using the information on the packaging looked dubious and appeared to be either copied from a genuine one or piggybacking it. Such companies provide a product to appear "genuine", but who knows what is contained in these products? The consumer laws should be tightened to prevent their operation.

Both my partner and I are pensioners and we are now down over £100 as a result of this scam. My question to the bank as to how my banking details were obtained remains unanswered and the finger of blame pointed back at me! I have been left with many unanswered questions as a result of the BioSlim affair. You may not be guaranteed to lose weight but you are definitely guaranteed to lose money! These companies know no shame. May they get their just reward eventually, in this world or the next.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I sent away for BioSlim supplements from a Facebook ad. Stupidly I paid for postage and received the free trial pills. A short time later I was charged twice the agreed postage and a further £79. I was really angry as the payment came from a company I’ve never heard of and there was no apparent policy to get my money back. After the hassle of changing my debit card and reporting this to my bank I finally found out how to contact them and tell them that they are breaking EU law. They got back to me immediately. I found the address on this forum. Thank you so much. dpo@phenomhealth.com. Ask them to remove yr details. Request refund under Article 7 of GDPR... no refund. Report them to Trading Standards and data protection. Don’t let them get away with it.

Updated on 08/05/2018: Dreadful company but I got my money back due to a posting on this site. Thank you so much. I asked for all data to be removed. I asked for money that they’d taken from my bank account to be paid back in full.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I sent for a trial pack of these after reading how every member of the Dragons' Den team endorsed them and the reviews of success. I didn't worry as l didn't have to set up a direct debit or leave my bank details. The capsules were useless. I lost no weight at all. Now I've discovered that they have taken another £78 from my bank account and not even sent me any more capsules (not that l want any more). I am a pensioner and cannot afford to lose this money. Has anyone got any idea how to contact this company. I now realise that l have been the victim of a big scam. I most certainly will not be watching Dragons' Den again if these are the sort of things they endorse.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Like many other FB members I ordered a 'free sample' of Bioslim following an advertisement on my page and my account was deducted by £2.95 for post and packing. I never received anything from the company - a couple of weeks later the same company "Dietinghealth' deducted a further £79.31 from my account. I called my bank who have stopped any further payment - but can find no contact details from this company to get my money back. I think it's a disgrace that Facebook have been involved in this scam and Dragon's Den (if that is in fact true, which I doubt). What is Facebook doing to protect its members?

BioSlim expert review by JJ Virgin

Herbal supplements are used in conjunction with food and activity plans. Adult kits are $89.85 for ages 13 and up. Youth kits for ages 7–13 are $59.85 and contain chewable tablets. Refills available.

• Discount club: Automatic monthly delivery customers receive discounts on refill orders, direct email access to the doctor’s office, a free newsletter and discounts on all new products.

• Family pack special: Customers can purchase one adult and one youth kit together for $119.75, receiving 50 percent off the regular youth kit price, or two adult kits at the reduced price of $129.90.

• Ask the doctor: BioSlim customers may submit two product-related questions to the doctor each month.

• Reference center: BioSlim’s video guide, doctor’s reference book, cookbook and youth guidebook are available to view and download on the website.

• Online and customer support: The website features a health information database, food analyzer, dining out tips and recipe sampler. Live customer service is available weekdays from 1–7 p.m. EST or anytime via email, fax or mail.

• Green tea extract: BioSlim contains green tea extract and other components that target a user’s metabolism in an effort to naturally increase the metabolic rate.

Profile picture of JJ Virgin
JJ Virgin Weight Loss Programs Contributing Editor

Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin is author of New York Times bestseller “The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days.” She is also the best-selling author of “Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy” as well as a prominent TV and print media personality.

BioSlim Company Information