This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
BioSlim is an all-natural, multipart program that uses nutrients and herbs, a food plan and simple activity plan to increase and optimize your metabolism so you lose weight. There are no drugs, ephedra, added caffeine or harmful chemicals. BioSlim is a permanent, healthy weight loss solution. BioSlim isn’t a quick fix that delivers short-term results that can’t be maintained. The BioSlim system does not trick your body’s systems — it trains them to behave differently.
Overall Satisfaction Rating
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 stars
- Overall health improvement
- No scientific trial data
BioSlim is intended for long-term results. It's on the pricier side of diet programs, and some consumers complain about long wait times for refunds. Others believe the natural ingredients may lead to overall health improvements.
How does BioSlim work?
BioSlim does not have a strict diet plan but asks you to adjust what you eat to fit within the program’s principles. There is also no excessive workout routine. BioSlim uses easy lifestyle activities to help users achieve long-term results. The three parts work together to positively impact your metabolism.
Adults start by taking the BioSlim Accelerator tablet for 12 days to kick-start metabolism and accelerate the weight loss process. The Accelerator includes BioSlim's Green Tea extract that is half EGCG, an ingredient found to aid fat burning and improve metabolic rates. There is also ginseng, magnesium, zinc, calcium and pantothenic acid, which is a B vitamin that helps with weight loss without hunger.
After that, users switch to SlimTone Formula and Vita/Min Plus tablets. The SlimTone Formula contains all of the above ingredients as well as licorice root, Coenzyme Q10, vitamin B6 and more. The Vita/Min tablet provides so many vitamins and minerals that it replaces your regular daily vitamin.
BioSlim offers products and combination packages for adult dieters. BioSlim makes a plan specifically formulated for children as well.
- BioSlim 2000 Ultra Complete Kit: For $89.95, you receive enough Accelerator tablets for 12 days and a 30-day supply of the SlimTone Formula and Vita/Min Plus tablets. The kit also includes a Doctor’s Reference Guide, video, activity planner, tablet case and cookbook.
- BioSlim Family Pack: For $119.76, this package includes the full Ultra Adult Pack and the full Youth System Kit. The youth formula comes in a chewable wafer form for easier digestion and has a carrying case for the wafers. The Family Pack includes a wall poster, special youth cookbook, CD-ROM and an instructional video.
- Ultra SlimPack: The Ultra SlimPack is priced at $54.50. The refill for the SlimTone and Vita/Min tablets is for an additional 30-day supply to keep your weight loss program going after you’ve completed your initial Ultra Complete Kit supply.
- Ultra SlimTone Formula: Priced at $39.50 per bottle, the Ultra SlimTone Formula is taken after the initial Accelerator tablets. Ultra SlimTone tablets are formulated to help enhance your metabolism. They prevent fluid retention, work as an antioxidant, aid in digestion and promote the health of the thyroid, gallbladder and liver, all places where fat is broken down and metabolized.
- SlimTone Youth Formula: At $16.50 per 30-day supply, the BioSlim SlimTone Youth Formula is specifically created to work with the changing bodies of children. Tablets include ginseng, Coenzyme Q10, vitamins B6 and C, glucomannan and chromium at levels appropriate for children.
- What is BioSlim?
- BioSlim is a health improvement program that assists with weight loss. Balancing proteins and carbohydrates while cutting out added fats helps improve your body’s food-induced thermogenesis, a key component in your body’s metabolic rate.
- How much does BioSlim cost?
- An initial adult supply of BioSlim costs $89.95 and lasts for six weeks. Refills are $39.95 and include a bottle of SlimTone and Vita/Min Plus. BioSlim prices vary based on which product you choose and whether you join the free Discount Club.
- Is BioSlim safe?
- BioSlim is all-natural, contains no stimulants and has no known conflicts with medications. The Vita/Min takes the place of a multivitamin. There are no limitations on how long you can take BioSlim.
- What are the average results for BioSlim?
- Weight loss results for BioSlim vary from person to person. Someone with more weight to lose will see faster results than someone who doesn’t need to lose as much weight.
- Are there any risks or side effects with BioSlim?
- You may have irregular bowel movements or darker urine as your body regulates or makes up for previous vitamin and mineral deficiencies. BioSlim Accelerator causes some people stomach discomfort, but that can usually be handled by taking the tablets with food. Side effects are usually minor and temporary as your body adjusts to receiving high levels of nutrients.
- Do you have to exercise with BioSlim?
- Yes, exercise is one part of the three-part process that makes BioSlim successful. But BioSlim only asks that you take part in simple lifestyle activities that elevate your heart rate and get your body moving. Walking, gardening and playing with family are all acceptable activities that increase your metabolic rate. There is no need for an intense exercise regimen that is difficult to maintain.
Is BioSlim worth it?
Weight loss results with BioSlim vary from person to person. The system is considered easier than other options because it does not require a strict diet and exercise regimen, and the process is meant to be a lasting change to the way that the body metabolizes calories. If you can afford it, BioSlim seems like a decent what-have-you-got-to-lose weight loss option.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,300,783 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Having logged on online and ordered the sample pack for the postage cost only (£4.95) I have been charged £4.91 (Niveoralcare.com) plus £4.93 (Prutoskincs.com) on 19 October and again on 7 November £59.99 (Prutoskincs.com). No product received. I have not agreed any 'plan' and have blocked future payments from my Credit Card. A complete scam & I fail to understand how this Company is still trading! I have had to mark as 1 star to log these comments but should obviously be NIL.
After reply to a free ad they ask you to continue. After each page they add on an item. At that Time they took £114 from my account instead of postage of 3.99 that was advertised. Can’t contact anyone. An email address doesn’t exist. Biggest scam ever. When you see this ad I will expect you to contact me as you have also been reported to numerous lobbying government boards and unfortunately you have tried to scam the wrong person as I know my rights and consumer rights. My job title is business development manager for a large hair and beauty company and you will not get away with this. I promise that I expect a full refund from your company immediately. It use my right by law.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I fell prey to BioSlim after my wife asked about trying their products. I called and was told I was being upgraded to 30 day trial just $9.93 shipping. 15 days later I see a charge on my credit card for $79.97. I called number on shipping email and argued about getting a refund and canceling any future orders. Spoke to "Lance" the only supervisor on duty who kept repeating there was no way to issue a full refund and best they could do was 45%. We continued to argue for 52 mins until he hung up on me. What a scam! They say the charge was for the bottles I received from trial, how can you be back charged 10x the original agreed upon charge. This company needs to be shut down. Dont fall for them, save yourself the headache.
I would give no stars but you have to give something I suppose. I along with others jumped on the slimming pill train to pay only shipping and handling, only $4.95 who wouldn't. Well I haven't received mine yet. and now I'm being charged $79.97 that I didn't authorize and it's not even been a month yet. How does someone get in touch with them. I've been to website after website. Called numerous numbers and nothing.
Waiting on refund from fourteen days ago. Was called a fat idiot and hung up on. Terrible way to treat anyone. I have Aspergers and Ms. Shame on this company and the dragon's den folk that backed this complete ripoff.
I lost an incredible amount of funds to the fake Binary option Brokers, It all started from a phone call and after some persuasion I decided to invest, after months of constant investment I decided to ask for a payout this was the beginning of my turmoil, to my dismay I was still asked to invest more. Being a Single Mother of 3 kids this really affected me and despite all efforts to contact them failed. Luckily enough for me I was introduced to Binaryoptionrecoveryspecialist.com. Within a week, to my surprise all my funds were returned to me. Thank you so much.
The first that I heard about this company was when I had 3 small direct debits taken from my account on 25 June 2018: Beachbody Shop £2.95, Evolved Health £2.95 and Ultra MV £3.50. These are what I would call "tester debits" as in testing to see could they get away with deducting larger sums. They would call them postage and package sums. On 2 July 2018, I noticed a further deduction of £95, courtesy of Ultra MV. This was immediately reported as fraud to the Ulster Bank, part of RBS group, and a new debit card issued. Interestingly, the matter was not treated as fraud because, as I later discovered, a package of BioSlim products was delivered to my address and they fall under the umbrella of "Try Before You Buy"
Now for the important part: I did not order these products but, in order for the sequence of events to take place, the companies involved have had access to my partner's credit card and Security number (as this was the debit card used), the names of the joint account holders (as the products were addressed to me) and the address of the account holders (in order for their goods to be delivered). How did these companies gain access to my personal data? Needless to say, all emails to the address on the packaging have gone unanswered. No genuine company operates on this basis.
These companies fly close to the wind under the 'Try Before You Buy' banner. Only, I neither wanted to try nor to buy but to others who do have the choice, unlike myself, DO NOT FALL FOR FREE TRIAL OFFERS, there is no such thing. Even the website that I went on to access using the information on the packaging looked dubious and appeared to be either copied from a genuine one or piggybacking it. Such companies provide a product to appear "genuine", but who knows what is contained in these products? The consumer laws should be tightened to prevent their operation.
Both my partner and I are pensioners and we are now down over £100 as a result of this scam. My question to the bank as to how my banking details were obtained remains unanswered and the finger of blame pointed back at me! I have been left with many unanswered questions as a result of the BioSlim affair. You may not be guaranteed to lose weight but you are definitely guaranteed to lose money! These companies know no shame. May they get their just reward eventually, in this world or the next.
I sent away for BioSlim supplements from a Facebook ad. Stupidly I paid for postage and received the free trial pills. A short time later I was charged twice the agreed postage and a further £79. I was really angry as the payment came from a company I’ve never heard of and there was no apparent policy to get my money back. After the hassle of changing my debit card and reporting this to my bank I finally found out how to contact them and tell them that they are breaking EU law. They got back to me immediately. I found the address on this forum. Thank you so much. firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask them to remove yr details. Request refund under Article 7 of GDPR... no refund. Report them to Trading Standards and data protection. Don’t let them get away with it.
Updated on 08/05/2018: Dreadful company but I got my money back due to a posting on this site. Thank you so much. I asked for all data to be removed. I asked for money that they’d taken from my bank account to be paid back in full.
I sent for a trial pack of these after reading how every member of the Dragons' Den team endorsed them and the reviews of success. I didn't worry as l didn't have to set up a direct debit or leave my bank details. The capsules were useless. I lost no weight at all. Now I've discovered that they have taken another £78 from my bank account and not even sent me any more capsules (not that l want any more). I am a pensioner and cannot afford to lose this money. Has anyone got any idea how to contact this company. I now realise that l have been the victim of a big scam. I most certainly will not be watching Dragons' Den again if these are the sort of things they endorse.
Like many other FB members I ordered a 'free sample' of Bioslim following an advertisement on my page and my account was deducted by £2.95 for post and packing. I never received anything from the company - a couple of weeks later the same company "Dietinghealth' deducted a further £79.31 from my account. I called my bank who have stopped any further payment - but can find no contact details from this company to get my money back. I think it's a disgrace that Facebook have been involved in this scam and Dragon's Den (if that is in fact true, which I doubt). What is Facebook doing to protect its members?
BioSlim Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.