1.06/5
Based on 97 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a weight loss program?

111 BioSlim Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 20, 2018

I also sent for BioSlim free trial at 2.95 postage. I have had 79.31 taken from my bank account. When it says free trial it must mean that. Today there a payment pending for a further 69.00. I have put a stop on this and all payments after. Dragons' Den should be ashamed of themselves.

Original review: June 13, 2018

BioSlim Phenom Health: Ordered these after seeing the advert on Facebook, didn’t see anything written regarding a subscription, had £2.95 taken one day then £2.65 taken a few days later. Checked today and they have taken £150.00 out of my account. Rang my bank who were extremely helpful and gave me a contact number for me to contact to arrange cancellation. Very helpful staff member answered the phone stating that I had to send the remaining capsules back (to Cyprus) and once I had given them a tracking number I would get a full refund. I am still waiting for this to happen but will phone them constantly every day until this is sorted out. I have threatened trading standards and consumer standards. I will keep everyone posted. Stay clear of this company!

Get expert buying tips about Weight Loss Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Scam!! I ordered online. Canceled order after reading the reviews. Had 100 pound deducted from my card 14 days later - and despite sending a picture of the cancellation code email and a postage receipt - I have still not been refunded. 3 ignored emails later - I have no choice but to escalate to Consumer Affairs. Scam!!!

Original review: June 10, 2018

Yes - another sorry victim of the BioSlim FREE TRIAL. Like others I saw this on a Dragon's Den story so ordered and the same thing - free trial then 2.95 then another 2.90 or vice versa. I ordered and paid only for the postage (2.95 )from a company called Phenom Health shown on my account as EVOLVEDHEALTH. A few days later another amount of 2.90 appeared from same company. Thankfully stumbled across this website on time and have canceled my debit card this afternoon at great inconvenience and will contact my bank tomorrow morning to discuss. I sent BioSlim an email telling them I was not paying ANYTHING to return these pills, If they want them back they can send a free post envelope. However I already had taken a few before seeing your comments. Thanks everyone but don't know what will happen next. My daughter is a solicitor so I shall hopefully involve her if necessary.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I was introduced to the product via Facebook and that it had been backed by Dragons Den... I sent off for the trial offer, nowhere did I see that I was singing up to further commitment and it was not clear in any terms and conditions. I had 2 payments of £2.95 go from my account, I ordered some Raspberry Ketone too; the following day there was a payment of £2.90 taken from my account by DietHealth??? I called my bank who were most understanding and assured me this is a common trick, they have put a stop on further payments going out. The advisor said it's familiar with a promotions/offers coming through Facebook. Why isn't Facebook policing this???

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BioSlim?

Original review: June 9, 2018

I had not seen this site before I purchased BioSlim and I was sent another product to take together with BioSlim. £2.90 per product. Not bad for a free trial. This was to cover post & packaging. Then a couple of days later, 79.31 was taken from my account by a company called Quickbodylift, then two days later £69.71 from Revealing Health.

I called my bank who have put a block on these two companies now. They also gave me the telephone number for this company based in London ** who has promised to refund half the money then when I return the rest of the tablets I would receive the 2nd half of the money once the items are in their warehouse. I have just paid £10.00 to return the tablets to Cyprus. Same address as the other comments. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Like said in previous reviews Thought it was a FREE trial then get stung for £2.95, £2.90, £79.31. I rang company and got a condescending customer support person... who didn’t understand the word condescending!! I asked for a refund. I have to return the untaken pills - cost of £8 tracked and recorded delivery!! Stopped any further payments with credit card. Got email confirmation from company of my cancellation and you need a RAM number from them... My product arrived with no paper information at all so this may be useful to anyone in same place as us all!! The address of company is Phenom Health Returns, PO Box 42388, Larnaca 6533, Cyprus. Telephone no. I used was **. Hope this is helpful.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I am so happy this review board is here. I, like so many others, signed up for my free trial. Got my free trial through and suddenly had this attack of guilt like I had done something I shouldn't of so I searched online for reviews and came across this site so phoned my bank right away. Turns out I had had other health companies also taking out small charges for what I am unsure. I'm so glad I put a stop to it before I got a huge hit like some others bank card frozen and the ones that had already been taken halted. They fail to tell you about all the other charges when signing up and the only way I can find to cancel is having to pay for shipping it back to them even after they already took the shipment payment off me. Do not fall for this free trial thing.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I have had the very same experience as many, many others - I have been a mug! I am normally very astute about such things, but this time I didn't read enough of the small print. I placed my order, then discovered that they were very unscrupulous, so contacted my bank straight away. They sent me an email and I put a block on any other charges being taken out of my account. Glad I read more into it, even if it was a bit late!

I, like others feel Dragon's Den should publicly inform people about the order and delivery procedure within this company - it is fraudulent... surely. 'Rip Off Britain' could do with knowing about this company. I know I was careless, but this is making people angry/miserable when payments are taken out of their account. Please everyone, contact your bank and get ALL future payments blocked - it is possible!

Original review: June 3, 2018

I sent off for a free trial of these supplements which duly arrived. Didn't think anymore about it until I looked at my bank statement for the end of May and saw I had been debited £79.31. So much for free trial and it's only 2 containers of tablets that I had decided I wouldn't use. They are still sealed up. Am very concerned they will take more money from me. My bank are investigating and hopefully will block any more payments. Learned a lesson the hard way.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Like so many others, I signed up for a free trial of BioSlim and Ultrapur not realizing that I would be charged full price and sent packs of 60 tablets each. I made several phone calls, in which I received no helpful information and was told that a cancellation email had been sent to me, but after a week, I still haven't received confirmation of cancellation. I was also told that all the information was included with the order, which it was not.

Finally after yet another phone call, in which the customer services person tried to get me to accept a 25% discount, which I refused, she then told me I would get a 50% refund and to receive a full refund I would have to return the products. The return address is in Cyprus and the packages must be addressed with return authorization codes. I was told again, that all the information had been emailed to me. I still haven't received the email and I will be surprised if I receive the 50% refund, let alone the full refund. This company is doing everything it can to make it difficult for customers to return products or get refunds, probably hoping that most people will find it too much bother. This feels so dishonest. Had the process been honest and straightforward I might even have purchased the product.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Absolutely furious with this sham of a company. I have had six subscription charge applied to my account. I have also been debited 59.00 for God know what. I have had to cancel my card and contact my bank to bar any further attempts to debit my account. Judging by their behaviour I very much doubt the product would work anyway. MASSIVE CON. BE WARNED.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Gold Standard - I cancelled the order but it still arrived so sent it back that day. Then Tuesday I was charged £67.91 from my card and this took me over my limit and was charged £12.00. They was not helpful at all. They said they would refund 27.88 and the initial £2.95 but I am still out of pocket.

Original review: April 22, 2018

On 16th April I applied for a free trial of BioSlim Daily Power Cleanse. Before I could complete the form, another product (UltraPur Wild Raspberry Ketone) was added to my order at £2.95. This trial order automatically enrolled me in a Delivery Programme for which a shipping and handling fee of £2.95 would be charged after 15 days’ trial. Every 30 days after, a refill order will be sent using my Visa on file!! To return unwanted goods the shipping is the responsibility of the customer, with the cost of shipping being deducted from any refund. Good News! I read reviews of this company on your website. Within four hours I cancelled the orders and received emails confirming the two payments for shipping and handling of both products would be repaid within a week. I am so relieved that your reviewers were so helpful and found the small faintly printed conditions as hard to read as I did. Thank you for carrying their warnings.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Stay away. Reeled into a free trial of £2.95. Next thing I know my bank are calling me saying there is fraudulent activity on it. Instantly this company tried taking more money out of my account so was recommended to block this card and get a new one which I have done so. Was then told, "Go online and cancel your subscription" screenshotting any proof I had that I had done so as evidence in case they tried any further to take money, this was hard to find the page where I could do so but eventually found it. Then proceeded to call the company to confirm cancellation - started off by saying they had no account details for me but eventually found it and confirmed I had cancelled the account within 24 hours of realising the scam. Hopefully no further payments will be taken from my new account... Return of merchandise is the Cyprus!

Original review: April 17, 2018

Like everyone else I have been fooled by this unlawful company. While on my phone I made a buy not seeing any small print of being tied into a subscription and paying £79.31 and £69.61 for two products. The amount of £79.31 has been taken out of my a/c. It was late evening so I emailed them straight away. This morning I phoned my bank and canceled any further payments going out. I could not get a refund as it was my debit card. The bank informed me that, "In the small print of this company you signed up that payments could be payable to third-party, so therefore no refund grounds!" As my payments were taken out to Marvel Slim, Right-Body-Now and Fitter Now!

The bank gave me their number to contact, as their number on their email did not work. **. Long story short they are refunding me 50% and the other 50% when I return the product, which I sent today signed and tracked. Has anyone actually received their refund? I have sent them emails today and they have replied saying the first half has been refunded but will take a few days. Believe it when I see it!! I will write another review if and when I get this money! Glad I was on the ball and hoping that the other £69.71 has been stopped from my bank a/c! Fooled once never again!!

Original review: April 4, 2018

I was impressed by the fact this product had been on Dragon Den, that’s where it ends. I sent for ONE free trial and have paid for THREE. I have managed to put a stop to any further amounts coming out my bank, how dare they help themselves to my bank account. Surely we should be able to name and shame this company. Has anyone tried reporting this case to RIP OFF BRITAIN? The last review person was keen to do something.

Original review: March 10, 2018

BioSlim have scammed me while asking for a “free trial”, clearly not free as you end up signed into their subscription worth £70 per month. My bank said I’m not the first and won’t be the last. I can’t seem to get through to their number. Can anyone help? Please avoid this site and don’t sign up people.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Seems a recurring issue with BioSlim offer. I'm trying to cancel through my bank and, by telephone, the reissue of this product and avoid them trying to take any further money. I'm unable to use this product due to my health problems.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Please avoid this company completely. Like other reviews I received two "slimming products." Utterly useless! After 14 days my debit card was charged £79-- for nothing! Trading standards should be involved and reported to. To cancel (like I have) please phone your bank and ask for the number of "beachbody". The returning company for unwanted goods is in CYPRUS!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Absolutely disgusted with them, like other victims they have taken money out of my account when it was supposed to be a free trial. First they took £2.95. Then four days later another £2.90 using another name. Then ten days later £79.95! Dragons Den and all the people associated with it should hold their hands up and apologize to us victims. They have clearly not looked into this organization very well at all.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

My experience is similar to everyone of the 89 other complainants listed on this BioSlim scam review page, here is some good advice- Please act upon it to recover your money. MAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VISA AND DEBIT CARD ISSUERS RULES: EXPLANATION: I dealt with a Company called BioSlim. My debit card was used by me to pay BioSlim only and no other company, person or body. It wasn't, the money was taken by BioSlim, who transferred it to another entity called in my case (a) Right-body-now (b) Wonder-diet.

This is not allowed by the banks, so check your bank statement, find the transactions - if they have NOT been paid to BIOSLIM, ring your bank and state "You do not recognise the payee name/s" and they will cancel the debit and refund you themselves. The time scale in refunds are made up to 6 months after "You first found out that the wrong person was paid." Tell them you have just found out (now) today, etc, and you should have your cash back very soon. Good luck.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Bioslim Cleanse - Blatant use of small pale grey text online to ensure customers cannot see clearly that it is NOT a free trial, IT IS signing up to be charged monthly and also adding additional products that you do not realise you have bought. Beware... Dragons' Den should be ashamed of such covert marketing.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I can only agree with others that have submitted a review. I attempted to take advantage of their free trial, only to realise what was offered for an apparent £1.79(?) would actually cost nearly £10 and that I would be enrolled in a monthly scheme that would cost £80 a month. I could cancel the order at any time - if I could contact the firm but others say this is difficult. I agree with comments that Dragons Den should do something to stop the blatant use of their name with this product. I have attempted to get my bank to block all future payments to the company but so far without success.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I also sent for the trial packs and then saw almost GBP150 taken off my account. Disgraceful how and why has Facebook not taken their adverts off the site. When you speak to them they have “no shame” whatsoever, have the CHEEK to offer you further goods at 50% discount. Dragons' Den should also do something as this is showing them in a bad light as well.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

The product is offered for shipping only. Once it came, the product itself is a cheap substitute for the real thing. The next month it comes again and my card is charged $79.97. There is no way to contact the company to cancel shipments. I am going after them through my credit card company. SCAM COMPANY! BEWARE!!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I applied for a risk free, free trial bottle of BioSlim, I have been very upset and annoyed that their order form is very confusing and the small print is ridiculous to try and read, I got charged 40.00 in total but hopefully I'm getting a refund back asap.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I wanted to place the free trial order for BioSlim, but saw the small writing in a pale grey colour just under the total amount of £2.95 for the cost of shipping. This is what this company says: By placing an order you will be enrolled in our membership program. This program will charge £69.71 for your trial on the 18th day and every 30 days thereafter ship a full-size bottle for £69.71 (S&H included) until you cancel. You can cancel or modify your membership anytime by calling +44 (0) 203-318-1133 (UK), Mon to Fri 9:00 am - 9:00 pm CET / Sat 9:00 am - 6.00 pm CET. Disgraceful! The writing on the page is almost transparent as one of your other reviews points out, as if purposely not wanting this to be seen. Of course most unsuspecting people would be so excited to get a free trial of this product or anything these days, for that matter that they may overlook the small grey writing and just click the 'RUSH MY TRIAL' button after putting in their bank details.

My 16-year-old son tells me that this is called 'Bait Click'. This sounds about right! I don't understand how there is no legislation set in place to stop companies from trading in this sly manner. I phoned the company and told them what I'm telling you now. A customer service woman told me that I could cancel after I receive BioSlim. Cancel what? It clearly states that it's a FREE TRIAL!!! Then you go and charge them every month hoping they won't have noticed for at least a few months. I think it's disgusting and a lot of companies are using this crafty scam-like method. I was probably one of the few that didn't order it. I've taken the bait before with a beauty cream and incurred a bill for £190. Shame on your ethics!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Like many unsuspecting people, I signed up and gave my credit card details thinking that I would be billed £2.99. During the payment process other supplements pop up and if you don't look out for the 'No thanks' option that is sneakily written in gray, almost white like the page, these other items will be added to your bill. Like most business online when you make a purchase you are shown a summary page of the items you have purchased with the option to amend. Not on this website, because the next button brings you straight to the page which informs you that your payment is successful and next thing you know you have a huge bill of almost 80!

There is also the 'more details' which if you don't click and read it you will also end up unsuspectingly find yourself to a monthly subscription of pills. These people are con artists and should be stopped. There is a number to cancel your order but no one picks up the phone. Good luck in getting your money back! I have called my bank and notified them of this fraudulent activity. Oh and there is no order number or confirmation of order.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Like all but one of the many reviews I read, I am experiencing the same difficulties with billing and return shipments. Currently I am on hold with frequent interruptions that my call is important, they are experiencing high call volume (probably from people trying to get through to complain and demand repayment), and if I want to not lose my place in line, please press 3. I have sent three bottles of this product with REFUSED on the label. I have received nothing from them but additional bottles. I have gone to the invoice and find, conveniently for them, not so for me, that there is no indication of a credit card number that is being charged.

I am ashamed to say that like all the consumers who have written, I have been scammed by this company. Is Dr. Oz or Oprah aware of all these complaints. My next step to call the State Consumer Hotline for Texas and lodge a complaint! In addition, I will be notifying the credit card company about these charges and hope that they will be successful in helping put an end to this huge scam.

BioSlim Company Information