1.06/5

Find the right weight loss program for you

Find the right weight loss program for you

127 BioSlim Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2016

Had ordered the Bioslim but was also sent the forskolin. The billed charged was $9.95. I had called to cancel but was told the shipping label was already printed. Kept telling them I did not want the product, they said just try it for 14 days. The next thing I know with my next bank statement I received there were charges on there for $79.95 and $69.95. I called them to question these charges and they told me I never sent the product back. I told them I tried it for the 14 days suggested and it made me very sick, they said they would give me a 50% discount on my next order. I told them I do not want anything from this company but to know that there will be no further charges to my card. I would never do business with this company again...

Original review: May 21, 2016

DON'T BUY ANYTHING from this company. Everything that is stated in other reviews is precisely what happened to us. This company that will not allow you to send back products that are unopened. The representative argued that even though we sent an email in the past stating that we no longer wanted the product, that was not good enough, that a phone call was required. When we stated that a phone call was made along with emails, that said they never received a phone call. We asked who the chief executive of the company was and the address of the corporate headquarters, the representative said they could not give that information out. It's hard to believe that this company has been able to get people to purchase an item and then continue to charge them over time for a bottle of "pills" that they cannot cancel without the company first getting massive amounts of money.

Original review: May 19, 2016

You get a 30 day free trial but they charge you if you don't cancel for next months and so on. And then it doesn't work at all. Now I can not get my money back.

Original review: May 18, 2016

I still cannot believe there was fine print saying that I would be charged $79.95 if I failed to decline within 14 days. I always read those things very carefully. Apparently, from reading other reviews, even if you do attempt to cancel within the time, they "lose" your message and continue to bill you anyway. I had to change my credit card number to make sure they did not. BEWARE! TOTAL SCAM!

Original review: May 17, 2016

Make sure you return the bottle within 14 days or your credit card gets charged $79.95. I looked for the fine print and couldn't find it anywhere. I did receive an email confirmation of my free trial charge of $4.95, but of course the next charge did not inform me of a charge. I have disputed it and let the company know and they say they will offer me half back since I did not return the bottle in time and the product is not free. Buyers beware. This is why I normally stay away from stuff like this. Oh, and I had no success with the product whatsoever! I would have gladly returned it within 14 days if I knew it needed to be done!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BioSlim?

Original review: May 16, 2016

So stupidly I find a trial offer for the Garcinia product backed by Dr. Oz. I figured I would give it a shot. So I ordered the free trial for 4.95 and then somehow apparently ordered an extra product afterwards when all of these other products pop up to check out. Right after ordering for ha-has I Googled the product to see if it could be purchased anywhere cheaper and stumbled upon the consumer reviews. My heart dropped. A few minutes later I received the confirmation email in my inbox so I called them immediately. I spoke to a representative name Gabriel who did not sounds legitimate at all. He looked up my account and right off the bat he told me that I had to wait a couple of days to receive the product and I could extend my trial offer if I really liked it and I hadn't even asked him anything yet. I told him I don't even know how the second product was purchased and I wanted it all canceled.

He told me that I couldn't because I was enrolled in the trial. I told him I wanted all future shipments canceled and he told me that I couldn't, that I would have to call back on a specific day and I could supposedly cancel it at that point. That makes absolutely no sense to me and seems like a complete scam. Given the rest of the reviews for this company I'm going to go to the bank and hopefully can block any future transactions from this company. I don't trust that I'll be able to call back on that specific day that they gave me and be able to cancel everything like they say.

Original review: May 12, 2016

I ordered at 820 am and after reading reviews I decided to cancel my order at 1030 am. I was told the product was already in the filling center and there was nothing she could do for me. I would still get the product and once received I would have to send it back to the company for $9.95. She was able to cancel things for me, but I would still get the product. I have never heard of a company who once an order was placed it couldn't be undone or changed within a few hours. I have worked with several companies who ship items and even a few days later things can be canceled. This is one time I should not have been online while tired. When I was placing this order I agreed to one bottle of the bioslim and then as it said "proceed to check out." It showed what looked like ads for other products from this company, but no they were really items they were adding onto my order, changing my total from $4.95 to $34.95. This is a very Scammy company.

Original review: May 7, 2016

The product worked ok. Lost 10 pounds and am pleased. Not pleased with the additional $150 charge on my credit card. Would have bought the product again if they had been more forth right about the cost upfront.

Original review: May 7, 2016

I ordered what I thought was a 30 day free trial of Garcinia Cambogia from BioLife Medica in March. My 30 day supply arrived within a few days. I took the product for one month and did not see any results. My husband warned me that I would probably need to cancel a subscription and I said I did not see anything in writing that they would send me more product and bill me. Lo and behold, today I just received a new bottle of Garcinia that I did not request. I called BioLife and was told that I didn't read the fine print and I checked the box saying within 14 days I would need to cancel if not satisfied. After a very unpleasant conversation with a customer rep I told him I wanted my account canceled and I had better not receive any more product or be billed by them.

Original review: May 3, 2016

They say it is a $4.95 charge but charged additional APPROXIMATELY $79 EACH if not cancelled in 14 days from date order placed.

If you leave a message for them to return call they do not call back and let that 14 days pass to charge your credit card the $79 each. DELETE guy said they never received a message.

I asked who manager was. I asked email information. "**" refused both. I asked if he's refusing to assist me and he hung up. Bank says there is nothing they can do.

Original review: May 2, 2016

I received the product on 3/01/16 but for some reason I was afraid to take it. And today 4/02/2016, I was reading the consumer reports about the product and decided to call them, and the first person I got was talking as if she was programmed, so I hung up and called back and asked for the manager and got a lovely lady named **. And after explaining to her my situation that I ordered one product and got 3, and that this made me feel like I was being forced into something and is why I was calling, Ms. **, told me she was sorry for what happened and that she's canceling everything and sending me an email confirming that and also provided me a cancellation number. I thanked God, and thanked her so much for me not having to experience that other stuff. I suggest calling during the day while actual managers are there versus those customer service reps at night and acting managers.

Original review: April 30, 2016

I order a 30 free trial but when I received it they sent two bottles. Charged me $79.99 for one and $69.99 for other! I called and got a return number and sent both bottles back. I called bank and they said give the company 15 days and if they had not issued me a credit then do a dispute. I did and they told my bank they had not received my return! However that was a lie because they said they received one and not the other! Both bottles were in same return box with RA number! I called and they hung up on me and then said cause I had disputed the charges I was not going to get my money back. I have never been ripped off but this company needs to be exposed! It was put on my freedom chase charge act!

Original review: April 29, 2016

I ordered the BioSlim 4/15/16 and all I had to pay was shipping. I received the product on the 25th and I started it on the 26th. They charged me $79.95 after only trying the product for 4 days. I tried calling them and could not get through to anyone at all. They didn't you read the fine print. I said, “Yes and it did not say anything about charging me $79.95 after I order the product and have to cancel within 14 days.” She gave me a website to read the disclosure again and the website is no good. If a product is really good they will back their product. They will give you 30 day trial or something. This was a rip off. She even tried to offer 50% off for future product. I said, “I didn't even get to see if What I have works yet.” “Sorry we can't give you a refund” is what she said. So upset. They didn't give me a receipt in the box. Only a paper to show me how to use the product.

Original review: April 28, 2016

Wow, I wish I had seen these reviews prior to ordering. I did not receive any info with the product about the automatic full price charge at 14 days. I tried to explain this and was met with not only a very rude customer service representative but a very rude manager. He even had the audacity to tell me if I contacted the BBB that they would reopen my account because I was not following the terms and conditions, and then I would be charged more money. SERIOUSLY??? Now that is fraud. What a deceitful company. I certainly hope others research better than I did and do NOT order from this company!

Original review: April 25, 2016

This company is a joke. Free trial offer just pay the shipping! So I did and now I am getting charged for the $79 and $84 for the bottles. Yes I agreed to the terms but every other online company I have ever done trials with I get a refund for unopened bottles. What a joke and the customer care service center is rude and obviously trained very well for us upset customers. This company needs to be shut down!!!

Original review: April 22, 2016

I ordered the free trial. I just had to pay shipping. I am a very cautious shopper. I have had auto shipments happen before and was able to return them. This company did not. They do not even stand behind their own product to give you your money back. Not even if you accidently forgot to cancel, or if your doctor told you that you should not use the products. The website option for customer service gives the hours of operation, an email address and phone number. I called and got some woman that had terrible customer service skills, tell me that all sales are final! "What?? You mean to tell me that I cannot return unused bottles of your product that you are advertising all over the internet on thousands or websites?? Why wouldn't you stand behind your own products? Do you know that they don't work? Do you know that they do not do what they are advertised to do?"

Silence... Then she said "Haven't you ever bought anything on the internet that was all sales are final? Because I have." I said, "Are you seriously being a smart-ass right now?" She told me to watch my language! I cannot believe that is CUSTOMER SERVICE! They obviously are just out to take consumers money and not actually provide a good quality product or service. There should be fines and legal charges to go against so-called companies like this!

Original review: April 20, 2016

This is a total scam. Don't buy this. I got a 30 day supply of BioSlim Garcinia Cambogia and Bioslim Forskolin for 9.95 shipping and handling and it doesn't do anything it says it does. No weight loss at all. Then when my 30 day supply was about up (bear in mind no results), I received an email that these were both being shipped to me again with no mention of price. I called customer service to cancel and they said I was on the automatic monthly renewal and being charged 79.95 and 89.95 for them. This is a bunch of crap! Don't fall for it.

Original review: April 5, 2016

Advertised "Free Trial". I placed and order on 03/05/2016. The initial charges for shipping was $9.92 + BioSlim Green Coffee $24.95 which I didn't select, but the website couldn't let me place the order otherwise. That should have been a sign already. On 03/19/2016 another charges for $79.95. On 03/20/2016 another one for $69.95 appeared on my credit card. Total charges for a one month of supply $184.77. I've been taking this crap for a month, absolutely no changes in mood, weight, or energy. This company is a scam. On the original receipt no notification that they will charge an extra $149.90 and they roll me up for a monthly supply. When I called to cancel, they offered me a "courtesy discount" of 50%. Are we kidding here??? Is there an agency who can stop these people?

Original review: March 29, 2016

It deceives you by trying a sample for only 4.95. On 02/16/16 I got the trial bottle. On 03/01/16 I was charged $79.95. I tried calling the # given, only got a busy signal. Today 03.29.16 I was charged $84.90. Tried calling, busy again. I call the # on the back of the bottle. Got a hold of someone. They said they will not refund me the $79.95 but would half of the $84.90. It is sad Dr. Oz name is part of this.

Original review: March 26, 2016

It deceives you by trying a sample for only 4.95, and then trick you with several confusing pop-ups which at the end they charge you for without you agreeing first. And then it gets worse when you try to call the number to dispute it's always busy. And then they charged my card another $79.95 saying I was signed up. There really should be a class action lawsuit and get all the money back stolen from the people, instead of them ripping off people and using the terms and conditions as a defense, where in fact it is not clearly stated or intended to see the customer. Someone really needs to stop this company and shut them down ASAP.

Original review: March 25, 2016

This company is a scam. The initial fee is for $4.95 for shipping and handling for a 14 day trial's worth of BioSlim pills. About two week after receiving the product I was charged $79.95 with no email or forewarning that I would be charged this or this would be a reoccurring charge. I have not received any more product in the mail such far and the customer service line makes you leave a voice message to get back to because the customer server representatives are "busy." I should have checked ConsumerAffairs before I ordered this product because most of the reviews are consistent with my mine. Long story short - do not order this product!!!

Original review: March 25, 2016

Total **, I didn't even realize that I ordered the second product. Nowhere did I read that my account would be charged the amount that they charge me, one charge for 69.95, and a second charge for 79.95. After given the runaround by several people, they were still only going to give me a 50% discount, which means I'm still paying $75 for pills I can't even take. I asked the supervisor how she slept at night working for a company that ripped people off, and that the money she took out of my account was grocery money this week for my kids. She told me this wasn't about how she sleeps at night. I'm totally disgusted by this whole scenario. This company is total **. Do not, I repeat, do not, fall for the free trial. I'm so pissed. Now I have to explain to my husband why I don't have grocery money today.

Original review: March 25, 2016

I was sucked into this scam by the *free trial* for only $4.95 shipping, then was offered Forskolin BioSlim for the same $4.95 shipping. I have taken these pills exactly as directed and have not lost a pound. Today is the 20th day from my order and I was just charged $59.95. There has not been another delivery and if there was it would have been refused at the door. I will be calling this company AND my bank today. Don't fall for it - they do not work!!

Original review: March 17, 2016

Hooked me in with the free trial only pay 4.95 shipping. Then while I was enlisting for that they got me to try two more products for 19.99. I have not lost a pound and have used the product faithfully. On the 13th day I find a charge on my bank account for $75.95. I have not gotten anything else and called to cancel the product they offered me a 25% refund. I said, "No." They offered a 30% refund. I explained, "I will not pay them a penny more than the original amount I paid." She offered a 50% refund. I called my bank. This company is a fraud please be aware.

Original review: March 16, 2016

THIS IS A SCAM!!! I ordered the trial under the impression it would cost $34.87 including shipping and handling. Less than a month later, I was billed an additional $69.95 and $79.95. I called to cancel and dispute the charges and was told that this was in the original agreement. I told the rep that I never agreed to that and she offered me 75% refund. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that I should have read the fine print better. I am shipping the product back and supposed to receive a refund minus shipping and handling. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS PRODUCT!!!

Original review: March 14, 2016

I'm no different than any story on here. Only I'll get a refund if I die trying. I will NOT be ripped off and I haven't even opened their stupid bottles at all.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2016

Hi. Ordered this so called amazing products with an introductory shipping charge. The girl that I spoke with said that if I wanted to receive the first shipment and if you want to cancel you get to keep the product and return the empty bottle. That is a false statement. I called and Elizabeth tried several ways for me to keep the bottle that I had opened. Finally getting frustrated and I agreed for 60% refund. She said that I had to return the product what was left and insure and of course the shipping and handling. Believe me I won't order anything else from that company and believe me I will spread the word reference this.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2015

They promote a "FREE" sample and then charge you $74.98 just because you didn't read the fine print and check the unsubscribe box. When you get upset they act all innocent and offended(!!??). Don't fall for ANY supposedly free offers. There is always a catch. And don't expect the bank to back you up either; I'm sure they're in on it together. The world has now become so completely EVIL!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2015

So... my wife was duped into this "miracle weight loss" drug, with the $2.99 initiation fee, cancel at any time clause. Unaware that you had a certain time frame to cancel, or you would would be charged a reoccurring fee of $74.98 per month to the credit card that they required you to provide to initiate the transaction. I check this against my wife's accounting of the initial transaction and she claims that at the time the order was submitted she informed them that she was only interested in the trial sample and to pay the initial fee of $2.99 but to "not" charge the card a reoccurring fee, and that they (Pro Bio Slim) agreed to that.

Fast forward 1 month... Lo and behold a $74.98 charge was applied to my credit card account. In my case I have a cap on any charge over a certain amount, so the charge was declined, but the attempt was flagged to my E-mail add to inform me of the attempted transaction. I immediately contacted my credit card provider to uncover all the info concerning this charge, and was given the information for Pro Bio Slim, and their toll free # to contact them concerning the account charge dispute. I contacted them and after a goodly amount of time waiting while I was slowly agonized listening to their annoying horn tooting advertisement, I was finally transferred to an agent at Bio Slim. Now the time consuming process of tracing down my account information begins.

Firstly, they couldn't find any information on me at all (since it was my wife who initiated the account). Try as hard as they (seemingly) could, all resources came to a dead end. I was then transferred to a second agent, who after taking the same steps as the first agent, couldn't find the info either. By this time nearly 30 minutes had transpired before it was suddenly discovered that the account was opened in my wife's name, not mine. Not we have a base to build off of. I was then transferred to a account manager who would see to the closing of the account and that no further attempt to charge the account would occur. "Yes Jon, this is so & so, how can I help you?" I explain what it is I'm requiring them to do. He says, "OK, let me put you on hold for a moment while I bring your account info up (suddenly appears out of this air for him)... Yes Jon I have your account info right here.." and proceeds to hang up on me.

I guess that might work on some folks, but for me, you just threw gas on my already volatile fire. I call right back. I get a agent on the phone and tell them all that has transpired, and I want transferred to the first account manager available. I'm put on hold, and after some 3 minutes and amazingly enough, get the same agent I had when I was hung up on (I wrote down his name). He acts like he never talked to me before and asks for all my account info, all over again. I give it to him and we then proceed.

In conclusion after about 57 minutes of running me around in circles and expending every attempt to get me off their back that they had painstakingly trained their employees to preform, I finally got the account manager to cancel any further attempt to charge my credit card for their product. Ah but alas. Only the future will tell if this actually worked. We'll see whether they attempt to charge me again next month or not.

Original review: July 13, 2015

I also took advantage of the free sample for just the cost of shipping and handling just like everyone else. I read that if you didn't cancel within 18 days of ordering then they would send you another bottle but I did not see a price they would charge, until I went online and read all this stuff!! Man, another one of those companies that can't sell their product unless they are sneaky and tricky and fool the people, as usual! I should have known better than to get involved in another one of these scams, but I guess I just can't help it! Now, I have been calling that phone number since Saturday and all I get is a fast busy signal. I tried emailing them but it wouldn't go through! So, I guess my only recourse is to call my credit card and cancel or block any further charges from this company!!

BioSlim Company Information