3.9/5 (207 ratings)

About Eagle Moving Group

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker that provides long-distance moving services, office moves and short- and long-term storage services. It doesn't provide pricing online, but you can get a free quote by filling out a form on the website or by calling. The company is based in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Pros

• Free cost estimate
  • Weekend service available
  • Storage services

Cons

• No indication of service area
  • Unclear pricing

Bottom Line

Eagle Moving Group is a Florida-based moving company. It’s a broker, so it hires carriers to perform moves for customers. The company helps with long-distance and office moves as well as storage in secure units.

What is Eagle Moving Group?

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker based in Boynton Beach, Florida. The company helps with long-distance moves and office moves, and it services weekend moves. It also provides short- and long-term storage options. The company is a moving broker, so when you book a move with Eagle Moving Company, it hires a carrier to perform the actual move.

How does Eagle Moving Group work?

If you’re considering working with Eagle Moving Group, start by getting a free, no-obligation quote. You can get a quote by calling or filling out a form on the company’s website. The form asks for your origin and destination ZIP codes, your moving date, the size of your move and your contact information. If you request a quote online, Eagle Moving Group gets back to you with price information.

Eagle Moving Group is a broker, so it looks for a carrier that can perform your move on the date you request. The company facilitates long-distance moves and office moves. You can also arrange short-term storage or long-term storage.

Eagle Moving Group services

Eagle Moving Group offers three main services:

• Long-distance moving: The company offers long-distance moves, though it’s unclear whether this is a nationwide service.
  • Office moving: Eagle Moving Group promises minimal business interruption and efficient relocation of office equipment during a business move.
  • Storage space: Eagle Moving Group rents out storage units for customers who need storage for any reason. Short- and long-term storage units are available.

Eagle Moving Group costs

Eagle Moving Group doesn't specify moving costs on its website. Instead, it points customers to free estimates, which come with no obligation. Moving prices depend on the services provided, the size of the move, the distance of the move and the time of year.

Long-distance moves often have a flat fee based mainly on the starting and ending points and the weight and volume of the items moved.

Eagle Moving Group FAQ

Where is Eagle Moving Group available?
Eagle Moving Group is based in South Florida, but it offers both local and long-distance moving services.
Does Eagle Moving Group do long-distance moves?
Eagle Moving Group does offer long-distance moving services. The website doesn’t specify the company’s service area for long-distance moves, though.
Is Eagle Moving Group a broker or a carrier?
Eagle Moving Group is a registered broker, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. This means that the company hires carriers to complete moves for its customers.
Can Eagle Moving Group move on the weekends?
Yes, Eagle Moving Group is available for weekend moves.
How do I book a move with Eagle Moving Group?
To book a move with Eagle Moving Group, you can contact the company by phone or fill out an estimate request form online.

Is Eagle Moving Group legit?

Eagle Moving Group is a legitimate company that's registered as a moving broker with the FMCSA. It offers long-distance moving services and short- and long-term storage solutions. Unfortunately, the website doesn’t give details about the company’s service area.

Eagle Moving Group offers customers a free, no-obligation cost estimate. If you’re moving within Florida or out of state, it’s a good idea to compare Eagle Moving Group with other brokers and carriers in your search for a dependable mover with affordable services.

Eagle Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

We were under a tight timeline, and Eagle was the quickest one to get here. Everything was great, except every time we met with them, the price seemed to go up. The first time, it was just a walk through the house. The second time, they had someone call me. So, my price pretty much doubled. Then, I was given some misinformation on box sizes. So, when the movers got here, it went up a little more. That was probably part of my fault, too. So, I can't blame them.

The movers were great. Two of them didn't speak much English, so it was hard to communicate with them, but the lead guy did speak English. I tried to joke around with the other guys and they spoke just enough English that they could understand me. Once they knew what they had to do, they jumped right in and worked like dogs. They really worked hard. They didn't stand around and wait to be told what to do. They knew what they had to do and they got in and got the job done quickly.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 6, 2022

We used Eagle Moving Group for a move from FL to MD. Our new home had a driveway that was very long, and steep, which didn't allow for trucks to make it up to the top. He assured me that they would have plans ready for action in case his 24' and 14' trucks didn't make it up. Other companies said they would think about what to do when they got to the house the day of. He took the time to personally drive by the new house days before our move to evaluate exactly what he required to do to be prepared. Sure enough, neither truck had enough clearance to make it up.

They used a pick up truck to shuttle our belongings up to the house. They had quoted me a not to exceed price for 5 guys to do the job, but he sent 6, and then sent two more when they realized how difficult the job actually was. All the men that came out were very professional, they were KIND and RESPECTFUL, PUNCTUAL, HONEST, and best of all fast! We will definitely use them again.

Original review: June 30, 2022

The company that Eagle Moving Group used to subcontract, Apartment Movers Plus, was excellent. Whoever our foreman was did a fantastic job, communicated very well, took great care of our stuff. It all got unloaded. There was nothing broken. So, the subcontractor that they used, I would recommend in a heartbeat as well. The care and attention to our stuff was excellent.

The only thing that was a bummer was the cost that came through. Obviously, once you’ve already signed up with someone and they're in your driveway, you can't say no to the additional cost. The price initially was what had attracted me to the company. It was adjusted multiple times to be much higher than what I was quoted at the beginning. That's a typical thing because people don't realize how much stuff they have until it’s all getting packed up in the truck. But it over tripled in cost from when I first spoke with whoever the intake person was who gave me the original quote. Luckily, they were able to let us put some of the additional cost on a credit card, which helped. But it was a bit of sticker shock.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I booked Eagle Moving Group for my long distance move from Florida to Texas. At first I was hesitant, I’ve always heard horror stories about movers breaking your belongings, or things not making the trip, getting lost or stolen, but I had so many other things to handle that packing and moving long distance seemed like a logistical nightmare I didn’t want to experience. I called Eagle Moving Group, and a couple others, and Eagle was the first to send someone out to give me a quote. Out of the three companies I called, they were the most reasonable cost wise, and the only company to make me feel comfortable that they had my move under control and that they actually would handle my belongings with care. I hired them, and they did not disappoint!

They showed up on time, worked efficiently, and they were extremely professional. They handled my fragile items with care, taking the time to wrap what needed to be wrapped, box what needed to be boxed, and labeled each box with what room it belonged to, and its contents! Eagle Moving Group did not disappoint, my long distance move was stress-free, and if I ever have to move again, I won’t hesitate to call them! Once our stuff arrived, it was put in the proper room, and unpacking was a breeze. Eagle Moving Group is professional, yet friendly, the movers worked efficiently, and they made my move go extremely smooth, and for that I am very thankful.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I was so nervous about moving and having long-distance movers help me. I was moving from California to Ohio and was already anxious about how my stuff was packed, organization of my stuff, losing stuff, or breaking stuff. However, the Eagle Moving Group calmed all my worries and made sure that all of my stuff was handled with care. The movers were friendly and very accommodating to my needs. The Customer service was just as amazing as they were very helpful with making sure all of my needs were met and I have a lot of breakables and valuables, not a single item was missing or broken after they helped me move.

They were all great with keeping in contact with me throughout the whole trip, reassuring me when my stuff would arrive, and making sure I had my necessities with me when I started my drive. I Would definitely hire them again because they made moving long-distance so much easier on me and my family and despite the number of times I called them to make sure my stuff was okay and still on track and arriving on time, they never once got annoyed with me. They were friendly from beginning to end.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I couldn't have been more pleased with Eagle moving group. They spent time with me before my move going over all the aspects of the move, explained what packaging material would be supplied and how everything would be wrapped and padded to protect my belongings during the move. The day of the move went very smoothly. I had three very hard working men who did not dilly dally one bit to drive up the bill since I paid by the amount of time it took for the move. I ended up getting back a nice amount since I chose to move more myself that we anticipated. I would highly recommend this company!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I finished studies and moved to my home. My experience with Eagle Moving was excellent. Best customer service. They offered full packing and unpacking service but I only used them to move my items. Crew go out their way to be friendly and cooperative. I had a few pictures I was worried about, but these guys made sure it is protected, they even repackaged it. I most certainly recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable moving service for a fair price.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

Reservation procedure was really easy, as long as you arrange in advance you should have no trouble selecting your date of choice. I called about 8 days before I had to move out. They were very courteous over the phone and very flexible once we were in contact via email. I sent them a picture of my place. He answered with "We can take care of this for you!" Perfect. That was awesome, the gesture and manner they came in with. They were honestly there to get the job done and they weren't there to take advantage of a hopeless situation. They were able to disassembled my Ikea furniture with no problem and put it back together! I moved from a large studio to a one bedroom and total time was 5 hours and 45 minutes. I had a lot of goods. I've moved once every year and came across a lot of companies and so happy with the outcome and experience. I would highly recommend.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

I recently used Eagle Moving for a short move last week. Throughout the process they were very communicative, very quick responding to emails and outlining the services available. They answered all my questions on time and ensured that there was very well coordination. On the move date, the crew arrived on time and were very nice and friendly guys. Movers protected the floors and walls and unloaded large truck quickly. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2023

We had a great experience! I used them because out of all the quotes I received theirs was the most reasonable but with that low price you really do get great service. We used Eagle Moving for packing and a long distance move. They were all amazing movers. My sales agent, was very informative. He answered all my queries. Booking process was easy and after I received my confirmation I started packing my boxes. Movers protected floors and walls and unloaded large truck quickly. Thank you! You are really a great guys!

Eagle Moving Group Company Information