Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.4/5 (27 ratings)

About Eagle Moving Group

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker that provides long-distance moving services, office moves and short- and long-term storage services. It doesn't provide pricing online, but you can get a free quote by filling out a form on the website or by calling. The company is based in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Pros

• Free cost estimate
  • Weekend service available
  • Storage services

Cons

• No indication of service area
  • Unclear pricing

Bottom Line

Eagle Moving Group is a Florida-based moving company. It’s a broker, so it hires carriers to perform moves for customers. The company helps with long-distance and office moves as well as storage in secure units.

What is Eagle Moving Group?

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker based in Boynton Beach, Florida. The company helps with long-distance moves and office moves, and it services weekend moves. It also provides short- and long-term storage options. The company is a moving broker, so when you book a move with Eagle Moving Company, it hires a carrier to perform the actual move.

How does Eagle Moving Group work?

If you’re considering working with Eagle Moving Group, start by getting a free, no-obligation quote. You can get a quote by calling or filling out a form on the company’s website. The form asks for your origin and destination ZIP codes, your moving date, the size of your move and your contact information. If you request a quote online, Eagle Moving Group gets back to you with price information.

Eagle Moving Group is a broker, so it looks for a carrier that can perform your move on the date you request. The company facilitates long-distance moves and office moves. You can also arrange short-term storage or long-term storage.

Eagle Moving Group services

Eagle Moving Group offers three main services:

• Long-distance moving: The company offers long-distance moves, though it’s unclear whether this is a nationwide service.
  • Office moving: Eagle Moving Group promises minimal business interruption and efficient relocation of office equipment during a business move.
  • Storage space: Eagle Moving Group rents out storage units for customers who need storage for any reason. Short- and long-term storage units are available.

Eagle Moving Group costs

Eagle Moving Group doesn't specify moving costs on its website. Instead, it points customers to free estimates, which come with no obligation. Moving prices depend on the services provided, the size of the move, the distance of the move and the time of year.

Long-distance moves often have a flat fee based mainly on the starting and ending points and the weight and volume of the items moved.

Eagle Moving Group FAQ

Where is Eagle Moving Group available?
Eagle Moving Group is based in South Florida, but it offers both local and long-distance moving services.
Does Eagle Moving Group do long-distance moves?
Eagle Moving Group does offer long-distance moving services. The website doesn’t specify the company’s service area for long-distance moves, though.
Is Eagle Moving Group a broker or a carrier?
Eagle Moving Group is a registered broker, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. This means that the company hires carriers to complete moves for its customers.
Can Eagle Moving Group move on the weekends?
Yes, Eagle Moving Group is available for weekend moves.
How do I book a move with Eagle Moving Group?
To book a move with Eagle Moving Group, you can contact the company by phone or fill out an estimate request form online.

Is Eagle Moving Group legit?

Eagle Moving Group is a legitimate company that's registered as a moving broker with the FMCSA. It offers long-distance moving services and short- and long-term storage solutions. Unfortunately, the website doesn’t give details about the company’s service area.

Eagle Moving Group offers customers a free, no-obligation cost estimate. If you’re moving within Florida or out of state, it’s a good idea to compare Eagle Moving Group with other brokers and carriers in your search for a dependable mover with affordable services.

Eagle Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?

Original review: July 22, 2021

Daniel and Nick with Eagle Moving Group we’re excellent. They scheduled my move and provided me great quotes for the move. I even discussed for packing. The company called as promised a few days before and dispatch even assisted me on when to deliver my daughter's household goods. The only issue we had was when the driver showed up he was late because he stated that he did not realize he was packing, which I went back over the contract with him, so he had to stop for packing materials. He also wanted to charge more for packing. I contacted Eagle Moving Group and informed them what was occurring and they worked with me that night. Eagle Moving Group is a good company and they took my issues and are looking into not using that company to ship again.

I thank Eagle Moving Group for them willing to assist me. I would still use them because they are a good company. I give Eagle moving a 5 star, but the subcontractor (driver) we would not use because he tried to change the entire moving price and was not prepared for packing and the move. Eagle moving group stands behind their contracts and they are working with me.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 21, 2021

They exceeded everyone's expectations. In spite of the fact that I am sure the entirety of their workers are of this type, and they were all fantastic. From the first occasion when they got back to examine the cycle and rates, to the team part messaging us to present himself, and when they called ahead and kept us educated, they were proficient and the interaction consistent. At the point when they came they shrink wrapped our furnishings and things, they dismantled and afterward reassembled our furnishings, and they even realized how never really rest number bed, my greatest concern. They assisted us with our furnishings, and when one piece would not fit in our new home they even re-wrapped it and moved it back out for us. The rates are more than competitive, however the quality and predominant help is worth a lot more. I suggest decisively, particularly on the off chance that you need an effortless move.

Original review: May 14, 2021

We relocated down to South Florida and worked with Eagle Moving Group. We liked their competitive pricing and customer service. They answered the phone. I just talked to a couple different people and had a good gut feeling about those guys. Everything kind of worked out well. I looked into a couple of the bigger people and they wanted telephone numbers. They were kind of straight up with me from the jumps and it was an overall good experience. The quote was pretty spot on. There wasn't really anything that jumped out. I've moved in the past, and they've all of a sudden come back to me and said, “Oh, it's gonna be X amount more.” Eagle was upfront with me. Everything was on time and nothing was broken.

Original review: May 1, 2021

Eagle Moving Group's price was better. I found out afterward that they were a brokerage and I didn't like that. But I called my sales guy again and he tried to make me feel better about it, like having different options. I wouldn't like to call 10 million companies to get prices but Eagle Moving Group did all that for me. They were all-around nice and any questions afterwards, the customer service department had been awesome. The crew happened to come on the day that I preferred and I did a walkthrough with them. They understood everything. They took the payment and then I just left them alone. They knew what they were doing and they took everything in one day.

Original review: April 29, 2021

Eagle Moving Group rescued me because I had hired another company that took my deposit and never showed up. Eagle was able to pick up my stuff the same day that I called them. The experience went well other than the truck was already going to be half full. I was told that my estimated cubic feet was like 643. There were 700 available on the truck. So, we were able to get everything to fit. But then, the driver spoke with his boss, and when he got off the phone, he said I owed them another $659 for an extra 125 cubic feet. I didn't pay it and I told them, "I was told that I was supposed to pay $3,066 by money order and that's what I paid." Craig was the one that booked the move and he pulled a lot of strings for me. He has been amazing. He was supposed to be working on seeing if they would waive that fee. I haven't heard anything back about it.

I moved from Montana down to New Mexico. We were able to pack up that same day. I didn't have a place available to move my stuff right into, so they put my stuff in storage. Once my carpet and everything is laid in a rental that I'm going to be getting, we can set up the date. I've been more dealing with customer service at this point. I did send an email to set up the delivery date and I heard back from them on email saying that they were going to work on getting dispatched to work on that delivery date. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Overall, the experience was pretty good. But since I've already been ripped off, I'm so nervous. I'm just like, "I just want my stuff back and I don't want to have to pay anymore."

Original review: July 22, 2021

I just had my first experience with PROFESSIONAL MOVERS, and I couldn't be happier it was with Eagle Moving Group. For years I've been obstinate enough to think that it's just easier if I just move all my things myself, but this was just painless. These guys came to pick up stuff at three locations to move my partner and I into our new apartment yesterday, and they were really AWESOME GUYS and worked very fast. I'll definitely be using their service again in the future, and would recommend anyone else to do the same.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I called Eagle Moving the day after my previous mover never showed up. The sales representative at eagle made it simple for me the best they could on short notice (previous mover sounded too good to be true and it was). Eagle had me picked up the following day and delivered a few days later (earlier than expected but if that's my worst problem I'm pretty happy with it). Thanks again!

Original review: July 16, 2021

The fact that Eagle Moving Group quote an estimate, have the potential costumer sign a contract for that estimate and pay a deposit, then when the 72 hour cancellation window has passed, double the estimate, then after speaking with customer service to adjust that increased estimate by going over everything (including measurements of furniture, the amount of boxes IN DETAIL to exact cubic inch), then send a rental truck to the location and allow the movers to start loading THEN proceed to go in the house and state that they have more than expected and it will cost an additional 5K. BUT, not allow those customers to cancel without offering a full or partial refund on the deposit is a complete scam. They even supply a link (on their site) to a government website that talks about the fraud to watch for -- they are executing MOST OF THE RED FLAG indicators (which includes targeting senior citizens.). LINK: **.

We will be using the site they've listed on their website to file a “moving fraud complaint” which will trigger a federal enforcement investigation against them.

What other business would get away with doubling an estimate? Only a moving company that has the customer under the gun. Such terrible customer service... Such a bad way to run a business. I spoke with another moving company in FL (not a broker) that has had to schedule last minute moves because of this company. He informed me that this happens all the time. Bait and Switch. Please beware of this company and companies like them. READ THE REVIEWS!!!!

Original review: July 13, 2021

They came to our condo and a friend's apt to measure and give us a quote. We got our estimate, signed contract and then a mover came to pack and load the truck with a helper. He drove the truck to my mom’s new house in IL and unpacked. Mom and my sister were there and confirmed that Nick was very helpful and super nice. I would 100% recommend them!

Original review: July 9, 2021

Just finished building a new house & had to move twice. The team of movers, were so good & efficient I requested them a second time. They were fantastic again & highly recommend the company to everyone! The service was excellent from start to finish.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I had a very good experience with the guys from Eagle Moving Group. I called them on a short notice to move my furniture, not only that they were prompt, but well equipped as well. It was a hassle free experience. Honestly their work is amazing, they did everything in a great way. They came early in the morning and still working all the day. They were very hardworking, fast and completely careful. I was really comfortable dealing with them, and I do recommend Eagle Moving Group for everyone who’s thinking to move.

Original review: June 24, 2021

The crew made small order of the numerous-stop move. My family has moved out of state several times with massive furniture. This team took superior care of our items from the weighty to the lightest with simplicity versus the large 'well known' movers. I am so happy to see these professional movers. Without a uncertainty I will call them again. We used them twice to move and each time exceeded assumption.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I have utilized Eagle Moving Group two-times and the service was excellent two times. The earliest calls to timetable were professional and well planned; they worked with me to find an pleasant date or time. The movers came on time, friendly, professional, and efficient; the teams of two guys worked well cooperatively. The second time I used this company, I had to postpone due to illness -- after having established the move date/time. The person I spoke with was apprehension, even expressed good wishes for acquire better! I would use them again without query.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Realized a week ago I couldn’t do the move on my own. Called Eagle Moving Group and they rolled up next day. The movers were friendly, patient, and were good listeners. I am writing this surrounded by boxes in my new place, daunted at the task of unpacking my life into a new configuration, but happy with a fast, efficient, and honestly polite interaction. The moving staff know their work very well and did a good job. I may never need to move again. But if I do, I know who I am going to call!

Original review: June 20, 2021

All things were very clear, professional and VERY WELL DONE. From the time I spoke on the phone with them to the last box off the truck I couldn't have been more inspire. They called several times to validate the details, showed up right on time and worked very DILIGENTLY and ATTENTIVELY the whole time. All of the furniture was cautiously packed and taken care off, nothing was broke in the boxes. And big thanks to this team who did the whole move professionally.

Original review: June 17, 2021

I booked with this company, but then cancelled the same day due to so much inaccuracy in my order. Billy rigged the inventory list to try to get the price down, however I know the price was only going to go up when they came because the inventory was all wrong. Anyhow I was told I would not be charge the $1700 deposit. Two days later I was charged anyways. I have been calling and emailing them everyday regarding my refund and all I get is the runaround. I was told by the female supervisor that if I leave a bad review that they would not give me my money back and then hung up in my face. This is fraud from all angles. They rig the inventory so they can quote you a cheap price, but will try to charge you more money in the end. I didn’t even authorize them to make this charge for the deposit but they took it out anyway. They are some real scam artist.

Original review: June 17, 2021

This is the best job, moving some really weighty things for me. They showed up right on time and worked NON-STOP until the job was done. Their school of thought was great, always consider to be a little more helpful. They were devoted, hard-working, and exceptionally professional. These guys moved things QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY. They even recommend to move things around when I wasn't sure I liked the place of it. They went above and beyond, and we are very thankful. I would definitely recommend this company.

Original review: June 13, 2021

These movers were incredible! They arrived at 8am exactly, did a quick judgment of the place, and started work instantly. They were really smart in considering out how to move large furniture through tense spaces effectively, ways I hadn't thought of. While working hard, they provided good talk - great attitude! Just the professional guys you'll meet all day. The estimate rate sounded high, but after they were done in less time than I expected, I ended up actually saving and feeling like I should've paid them more! They have get every penny. Will recommend them thoroughly next time!

Original review: June 10, 2021

They are incredible movers. They proficient and cautious and my turn went easily. Level rate and everything was incorporated, yet preferable cost over 3 different quotes I got from different movers. Profoundly prescribed!

Original review: June 7, 2021

This is the subsequent time I've used Eagle Moving Group and you will not find a superior moving assistance. All times the group was incredibly expert, speedy, and proficient. I needed the deceived out help of this moving company, which comes outfitted with new sleeping pad covers, closets to hang your garments in to remain wrinkle free, and a lot of wrapping to ensure tables and other sensitive furnishings. They were all really charming and complete professionals. Much thanks to you guys!

Original review: June 1, 2021

Absolutely horrible interstate moving experience with this company. They are a broker, and broker their moves to carriers/movers. They lowballed the estimate, and the actual cost when the carrier/mover to go our place was 67% higher than their estimate to us. We had to leave almost half of our belongings to come close to the amount we budgeted. If we would have refused the carrier/mover, we would have lost over $1K in our deposit with Eagle Moving Group. Absolute bait and switch -- fraud. Also, they asked us for a 2 day window for delivery, of which we provided. We heard NOTHING from Eagle, or the carrier for almost a month regarding our belongings AFTER they picked them up. Our belongings were delivered 16 days late, and we had zero explanation, responsibility or conversation about it from Eagle, despite our numerous calls to them. They provided no answers.

While we know they are a broker, they are still ultimately responsible for the actions, or inactions, or their carrier/mover they broker. Additionally, they brokered to US Best Movers, who then brokered to two different other carriers to actually pick up and deliver our goods. This is illegal, per the FMCSA -- a carrier/mover is prohibited from brokering to a fellow carrier/mover. Eagle is responsible for these acts. We finally have our belongings, however, they are damaged. Yet, we have not heard anything from Eagle. HORRIBLE communication, or lack thereof. If you value your time, money and belongings, do not use this company.

Original review: May 26, 2021

They were amazingly communicative in the weeks paving the way to my move, ensuring the correct size truck and group was assigned to the work. Upon the arrival of the move, the movers were proficient, cautious with my things, and effective. They were masked up for Covid wellbeing and kept a protected distance while moving through my apartment. They even aided move another household item I had put away in my garage at my new home since it was excessively substantial for one individual. You truly can't beat Eagle Moving Group at the cost and expert moving services.

Original review: May 25, 2021

Excellent experience and customer service with both Billy, our initial sales rep and Daniel in wrapping up details at end. They were both nice, helpful and responsive. I recommend both of them for anyone looking for a moving company.

Resolution response: May 25, 2021

The company gave me a credit.

Original review: May 25, 2021

The moving company quoted me 5,200 for the move. 1 week before they raised the price to 7,200 with less pieces. Then when they finally came to pick up the stuff they charged me over 9,000 and I only had a small overage of boxes. Less than 20%. I looked online and found they have done this numerous time to other people. The scam is they underestimate the move to get you to give them a deposit. Then they continue to rack up the prices when you have no recourse. The manager Craig said he has never seen the price go up that much and he said he would get back to me with a resolution. Never heard back from him. These people are criminals and don’t want others to be taken in by their scam.

Original review: May 21, 2021

They helped me think through the entire move process, and they were super flexible on the dates. The customer service was fantastic and assisted me with the scheduling and planning of my move even when my move plans fell through. They were still very communicative and helping me with the next steps in the process.

Original review: April 30, 2021

The people working for Eagle were productive. If people I know were in the same boat as me and needed a move, I would tell them to call Eagle up. The process would be smooth-running.

Eagle Moving Group Company Information