Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.2/5 (104 ratings)

About Eagle Moving Group

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker that provides long-distance moving services, office moves and short- and long-term storage services. It doesn't provide pricing online, but you can get a free quote by filling out a form on the website or by calling. The company is based in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Pros

• Free cost estimate
  • Weekend service available
  • Storage services

Cons

• No indication of service area
  • Unclear pricing

Bottom Line

Eagle Moving Group is a Florida-based moving company. It’s a broker, so it hires carriers to perform moves for customers. The company helps with long-distance and office moves as well as storage in secure units.

What is Eagle Moving Group?

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker based in Boynton Beach, Florida. The company helps with long-distance moves and office moves, and it services weekend moves. It also provides short- and long-term storage options. The company is a moving broker, so when you book a move with Eagle Moving Company, it hires a carrier to perform the actual move.

How does Eagle Moving Group work?

If you’re considering working with Eagle Moving Group, start by getting a free, no-obligation quote. You can get a quote by calling or filling out a form on the company’s website. The form asks for your origin and destination ZIP codes, your moving date, the size of your move and your contact information. If you request a quote online, Eagle Moving Group gets back to you with price information.

Eagle Moving Group is a broker, so it looks for a carrier that can perform your move on the date you request. The company facilitates long-distance moves and office moves. You can also arrange short-term storage or long-term storage.

Eagle Moving Group services

Eagle Moving Group offers three main services:

• Long-distance moving: The company offers long-distance moves, though it’s unclear whether this is a nationwide service.
  • Office moving: Eagle Moving Group promises minimal business interruption and efficient relocation of office equipment during a business move.
  • Storage space: Eagle Moving Group rents out storage units for customers who need storage for any reason. Short- and long-term storage units are available.

Eagle Moving Group costs

Eagle Moving Group doesn't specify moving costs on its website. Instead, it points customers to free estimates, which come with no obligation. Moving prices depend on the services provided, the size of the move, the distance of the move and the time of year.

Long-distance moves often have a flat fee based mainly on the starting and ending points and the weight and volume of the items moved.

Eagle Moving Group FAQ

Where is Eagle Moving Group available?
Eagle Moving Group is based in South Florida, but it offers both local and long-distance moving services.
Does Eagle Moving Group do long-distance moves?
Eagle Moving Group does offer long-distance moving services. The website doesn’t specify the company’s service area for long-distance moves, though.
Is Eagle Moving Group a broker or a carrier?
Eagle Moving Group is a registered broker, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. This means that the company hires carriers to complete moves for its customers.
Can Eagle Moving Group move on the weekends?
Yes, Eagle Moving Group is available for weekend moves.
How do I book a move with Eagle Moving Group?
To book a move with Eagle Moving Group, you can contact the company by phone or fill out an estimate request form online.

Is Eagle Moving Group legit?

Eagle Moving Group is a legitimate company that's registered as a moving broker with the FMCSA. It offers long-distance moving services and short- and long-term storage solutions. Unfortunately, the website doesn’t give details about the company’s service area.

Eagle Moving Group offers customers a free, no-obligation cost estimate. If you’re moving within Florida or out of state, it’s a good idea to compare Eagle Moving Group with other brokers and carriers in your search for a dependable mover with affordable services.

Eagle Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

The first time I used Eagle Moving Group was in May 2 year ago. When I want to move the 10th of this month from Boca Raton, FL to Oakland, CA, they instantly came to mind and thankfully I still had the same friendly guy on the phone. They were few minutes before time and begin moving things out straight away. What I most acknowledge is that they were so relaxed and a lot of fun! I realize they had a 3-hour minimum and we joked about them "being on the clock." They cover my furnishings in coverlet, plastic wrap and strip. I have two tables in my living room with large glass tops and they come flawlessly. So did my unpack flat screen TV. There were no scratch on any of my furniture. Everything arrived wonderfully! So, if I want to move again, I'll definitely call this moving company.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2021

The person I talked to on the phone was very good. I immediately got a reply and a phone call almost as soon as I clicked on the information. It was very fast and it caught me off guard. He asked me how many items I had to go and I said that I wasn’t prepared. I'm gonna play a guessing game. I had to change the number of boxes because I had more. When he said 50, I said 97. They were very easy, stayed in contact and let me know when the people would be calling me. I couldn't be more pleased. I am very satisfied with Eagle Moving Group. They’re a jobber and they put me in the hands of Source 1. I couldn't have asked for any better mover. Jeffrey, the rep, and his crew came to my house in Virginia and got me loaded up within a short period of time. The next day, which was Thursday, we set it at one o'clock and they were at my door to unload. So, I felt very fortunate. Also, in the end, the quote was what they quoted me.

Original review: July 22, 2021

Daniel and Nick with Eagle Moving Group we’re excellent. They scheduled my move and provided me great quotes for the move. I even discussed for packing. The company called as promised a few days before and dispatch even assisted me on when to deliver my daughter's household goods. The only issue we had was when the driver showed up he was late because he stated that he did not realize he was packing, which I went back over the contract with him, so he had to stop for packing materials. He also wanted to charge more for packing. I contacted Eagle Moving Group and informed them what was occurring and they worked with me that night. Eagle Moving Group is a good company and they took my issues and are looking into not using that company to ship again.

I thank Eagle Moving Group for them willing to assist me. I would still use them because they are a good company. I give Eagle moving a 5 star, but the subcontractor (driver) we would not use because he tried to change the entire moving price and was not prepared for packing and the move. Eagle moving group stands behind their contracts and they are working with me.

Original review: May 21, 2021

They exceeded everyone's expectations. In spite of the fact that I am sure the entirety of their workers are of this type, and they were all fantastic. From the first occasion when they got back to examine the cycle and rates, to the team part messaging us to present himself, and when they called ahead and kept us educated, they were proficient and the interaction consistent. At the point when they came they shrink wrapped our furnishings and things, they dismantled and afterward reassembled our furnishings, and they even realized how never really rest number bed, my greatest concern. They assisted us with our furnishings, and when one piece would not fit in our new home they even re-wrapped it and moved it back out for us. The rates are more than competitive, however the quality and predominant help is worth a lot more. I suggest decisively, particularly on the off chance that you need an effortless move.

Original review: April 29, 2021

Eagle Moving Group rescued me because I had hired another company that took my deposit and never showed up. Eagle was able to pick up my stuff the same day that I called them. The experience went well other than the truck was already going to be half full. I was told that my estimated cubic feet was like 643. There were 700 available on the truck. So, we were able to get everything to fit. But then, the driver spoke with his boss, and when he got off the phone, he said I owed them another $659 for an extra 125 cubic feet. I didn't pay it and I told them, "I was told that I was supposed to pay $3,066 by money order and that's what I paid." Craig was the one that booked the move and he pulled a lot of strings for me. He has been amazing. He was supposed to be working on seeing if they would waive that fee. I haven't heard anything back about it.

I moved from Montana down to New Mexico. We were able to pack up that same day. I didn't have a place available to move my stuff right into, so they put my stuff in storage. Once my carpet and everything is laid in a rental that I'm going to be getting, we can set up the date. I've been more dealing with customer service at this point. I did send an email to set up the delivery date and I heard back from them on email saying that they were going to work on getting dispatched to work on that delivery date. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Overall, the experience was pretty good. But since I've already been ripped off, I'm so nervous. I'm just like, "I just want my stuff back and I don't want to have to pay anymore."

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

Connecting with Eagle Moving Group for long distance moving is great for individuals looking for professionalism and efficiency within the moving industry. They take a lot of pride in helping others, and making sure that your move is a little less tedious. I will be sure to recommend Eagle Moving Group to family, friends, and any other person in need of a dedicated group to assist in moving needs!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I booked with Eagle for a move from Indianapolis two Miami, they did a great job overall with the move, and they have really good low rates. The move was great. The guys were very professional. They delivered my stuff quickly. There weren't any surprises. They let me know everything I needed to know. They were gentle with my stuff and there were no damages. I would recommend them to anyone moving a long distance anytime soon.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Professional, friendly, and some of the best long distance movers I've ever had the pleasure to work with. If you're planning on making a move to another state, city, or really anywhere at all make sure to give them a call and set everything up ASAP.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Just used Eagle Moving Group for the 3rd time on this Monday to move us from FL to MD. They have been awful all the time! These guys arrived 10 minutes before estimated time and handled everything SUPERB professionally. It was amazing to see them carry our bulky stuff up a flight of stairs and they not at all complained. We will continue to use them again in the future for sure. One piece of perception--if the office recommend a third mover be added, go for it! It will no doubt save you money overall to pay for the extra person because things will go much quicker.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I really wanted to not hate these people. I continually gave them the benefit of the doubt and time and time again I looked like an absolute fool. Let’s preface this. Back at the end of July, after another unsaid moving company failed to show up to pick up my stuff Eagle Moving group came to the rescue. I have a theory that other moving company is essentially also eagle moving group but I’ll save that story for another time. They quoted me $3880 for a studio apartment move from San Diego to Washington DC. I can’t remember exactly, but I think they quoted me up to 21 days for delivery. They show up on August 9th pick up my things, and the driver quotes me a 7-10 day drop off time frame. Great, in perfect alignment with my move in date to my new apartment.

Anyways, I give them my first delivery date as August 17. I’m no genius, but I knew going into this it wasn’t going to be an easy or short move. I was also aware of the current strains on logistics due to Covid-19. But these guys were very re-assuring they knew what they were doing and they showed up on time as planned unlike my first commitment. It was an absolute avalanche downhill from here. August 17 rolls around and I don’t hear anything. I call, and they tell me another 7-10 days. I waited, 10 full days. No call, no check in. Crickets. I call in again. Another 7-10 days. At this point we’re past the 21 day time frame. Keep in mind I am literally sleeping on the floor of my apartment because I was told 7-10 days and I did not make preparations to wait 2 months. Had they just TOLD me in the beginning it was a month, I could have made sleeping arrangements.

I can’t even count the number of phone calls in the month of September. The disrespect from the customer service team especially Danielle was absolutely unreal. When you have ALL of someone’s belongings, and you have consistently promised delivery that never happens, a person starts to get upset. But Danielle acted like I was very in the wrong. How dare me even call up there to ask where my stuff was. She, and I quote, called me “a nightmare” as if working with this company wasn’t a nightmare in itself. I asked Danielle what she would do in my situation and she said “she wouldn’t have gotten herself into this sort of situation.” WHAT is that supposed to mean?!?!

I started recording conversations at this point. I had to call into the sales department and tell them do not direct me to customer service because Danielle and her counterparts refused to elevate my situation to her managers. Danielle constantly claimed she was the supervisor when I asked for someone. FINALLY after having to actually harass the sales ream I got to a manager. Craig. Craig promised me delivery in 5-7 days. Craig lied. Nothing showed up and NO ONE EVEN CALLED TO LET ME KNOW. Therefore I had to call back up there and just *hope* Danielle didn’t pick up and just hang the phone back up when I called in. (Because again, it’s a crime to wonder where your belongings are when you’ve been promised something.)

Two special things to note: I was at one point told if the truck driver wasn’t here within 30 business days of my first delivery date I would get compensation. 30 days was Wednesday September 29th. We are well beyond this now. They won’t discuss it with me and keep telling me I need to call dispatch and discuss it. Except the dispatch girl won’t answer when she sees me calling.

Ahhh dispatch— can someone say dis**? I have 5-6 recorded phone calls with this girl, who absolutely rips me to shreds, because AGAIN, it’s a crime to call and ask where your stuff is when someone promised you something!! I have had to actually call off other peoples phones because she won’t answer when I call. Eagle moving group told me $100-$150 a day after the 30 day contract. When I finally got ahold of her, off someone else’s phone mind you, she told me it could only be max $100 for this entire mess. This should literally be free at this point, I could have sent my stuff to Australia faster. No really, I had friends move to australia from new york that got their stuff before I did.

Anyways, Craig hopefully got fired because after much harassment again I finally got a guy named Daniel who is apparently a supervisor. Daniel promised me 4-8 business days on Monday October the 4th. It is currently October 8th and I’ve heard nothing. I’m regards to compensation Daniel told me I had to pay my full amount left to the driver but they would send me compensation on the back end. It sounds like a good deal because they are obviously very trustworthy people. Daniel let me know that moving out of California and covid restrictions are just *so crazy* right now that they are actually suspending moving people out of California as of right now. As if this was some sort of reparation or comfort as to why my move has taken so long.

Hey Daniel, I put in a fake quote request online for a move from San Diego to Florida on October 6th to Eagle Moving Group with a friend's number and some BAFOON named Josh ** reached out to him offering him a move my same size for $2500. $2500!!!! My friend re-iterated that the move couldn’t take too long and Joshy boy PROMISED that larger moves were faster but that 14 days was the max for the move. What is so hard for me to understand is— Obviously someone dropped the ball somewhere and why they can’t just be transparent with me about it is absolutely baffling. A person can understand stuff happens. A person cannot tolerate months of lies and dishonesty. As compensation I am asking for an in person apology from Danielle. Also I have a theory they lie about their names. But alas, another story for a different time.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

We appoint Eagle Moving Group this past weekend and the move went APPRECIABLE. It was simple to plan a move with them and they were right on time. They were so professional in moving things out of our older apartment. Our place was up a slim, steep flight of stairs, but they were totally calm. They were also easily able to double-park at our new place since we weren't able to hold back a spot ahead of time. They got the whole job done in the least time and they were friendly and relaxed all round. They were also very sweet with my NAUGHTY TODDLER running around! I would definitely utilized them again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Planning a long distance moving trip is not an easy task; however, it was not hard to find the expectational service in the Eagle Moving Group. The price point, their secure moving procedures, and the timeliness of the move went above and beyond my expectations. Considering the distance of the move, I was pleasantly surprised how quickly they were able to deliver my home furnishings because of how congested the area is. I will definitely continue to use the Eagle Moving Group in the future for my moving needs.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Eagle Moving Group Inc is great for long-distance movers. Their website is very comprehensive and formatted to make it easy to find all the information I needed. They answered any questions that I had, did everything quickly, and I had no issues with them. I'm glad I went through this company because they did everything right. Overall, it was a great experience and is worth the price.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I was moving out my parent's house for the first time and I’m glad I got some real help, I was moving to Gainesville from my hometown of Miami and I have to say they were very helpful, they made sure everything was to my liking and nothing was damaged, if I have to move back home I will definitely uses them again.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I moved about 40 miles from where I was living and EMG was highly professional the whole way through. I confirmed three moving guys to show up on a today morning, and four showed up rather which bumped the cost up per hour. I was at first a bit put off, but then I understand that the time they saved means that I wasn't paying that much more. These guys are powerful, fit, quick, and well mannered! We moved our complete two bedroom apt up to our new house before lunch! I will definitely keep these guys on my list for our next move from FL to IL!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

Outstanding Experience in general. They were very receptive and helpful throughout the process: starting screening, in person visit, setting up the date and actual move from Boynton Beach, FL to Berkeley, CA. I worked with a team of five members and They arrived right on time, did all my packing and moving. They were very careful with everything and didn't break a single thing. The service is definitely your money's worth.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

They showed up at the begin time, went RIGHT TO WORK and got me moved speedily and for a great price. They had to return to the old place, load up some strangely heavy pieces and take them for donation. Then they had to go to the dump. They could have easily milked the clock but they were back in 50 minutes which was hard to believe. From the time they started to the finish they really work hard. I would definitely hire them again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I used Eagle Moving Group for my long-distance move from Florida to Ohio. I believe that they handled my things with care. When I received my items everything was still intact and in the same condition as when they left my previous home. I would definitely use their services again in the future if I ever needed to.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I was very satisfied with the experience I had with Eagle Moving Group. My move from South Florida to Atlanta went as smooth as possible. All of our belongings were taken care of and neatly packed. The crew moved everything into place in our new home. Couldn't be happier with the service.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Wonderful guys! The instant when they walked in the door, I could just feel the good atmosphere. Our 2 bedroom apartment was at the top floor which needed to run 2 flights of stairs. We have lots of HEAVY ART BOOKS, with a cluster of stuff in the the basement and a bunch of other goods in the garage. There was way more staircase they needed in a day, but they just drank a few cans of rock star and kept on going. They were very quick, professional and unexcitable. They wrapped all of the fine stuff carefully. Nothing was broken, not even the big frame with our beloved photo print. I was honestly amazed how they could fit All my things in the truck. Some day when we move, we'll definitely use Eagle Moving Group again.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Moved from Westbrook, Maine to Portland, Oregon with 1100 cubic feet. Quoted $4500, charged over $8000. Here is how the process goes: Eagle Moving Group (EMG) has an info sheet that breaks down box/item sizes and their general affiliated cubic foot estimate. The company then charges you a price per cubic foot, that is set in stone. You report all of your items to be shipped and then talk to a representative who then gives you a quote for how much your move will cost based on the information you provide and the locked-in price per square foot. EMG does not do an on-site estimate.* EMG knows that once you get closer to the move, there is a good chance you’ll have a little more than you initially thought. We provided an overly generous quote from the get go, knowing we would end up having a few more items than we initially reported.

About a week before the move, the company called again and I had a written out list of the exact number of items we had. I had the employee read back exactly what I had informed her we had, just to ensure the information was correct. I wish I had recorded the phone call. We figured if the price jumped up too much, my husband and I would just decide to use a UHaul, which would have been cheaper but a little more stressful driving a big truck across the country. The woman then told me the price would only be an additional $200. Great! Easy enough. Throughout this time, EMG was insanely easy to get ahold of by phone. Then things went sideways. We had all of our stuff packed up and waited for a call from an EMG employee let us know the ETA of the truck.

Vanessa, an employee, calls and apologizes, indicating there is a delay but says the truck is nearby, it is scheduled to pick up four families that day and that the first family had more stuff than the family had reported so it was taking extra time to load the truck. An hour goes by and we get another call and Vanessa tells us it’ll be a little bit later, and that she is sorry. Then she calls again two hours later, by now it is late in the evening, and tells us the truck is not coming today. She tells us the first family had so much stuff, it took up the space for not just their family, but for the total of the four families that were supposed to be picked up that day in Maine. Vanessa then promises she will send out a truck very early in the morning from New Jersey and they will be there by 9 AM at the latest to pick our stuff up.

We say thank you and ask if there is a discount for this inconvenience, as we had to move all of our stuff into a hallway and onto the street due to new tenants moving in the next day.. She says “Yes, we will definitely give you a discount for this hassle.” The next day at 8 AM I call the driver and he tells me he hasn’t even left New Jersey for Maine. We call Vanessa’s phone, and she doesn’t pick up. The driver was very responsive and promises he’ll be there and that if we want to have our friend watch our stuff, he'll take care of it. So we hit the road. Seven hours later we get a call from the driver and he says he has to charge us an additional $3600 as our quote was off. When I tell him I updated the estimate, the driver says he doesn’t see an update reflective of the volume of stuff we have. He sends us a photo of our estimate and it only reflects 2-3 boxes additional instead of the additional 20 items I had reported to the woman.

We are two states away and either cancel our trip and get a Uhaul or eat the cost. We eat the $3500 and try to call EMG to get some form of a refund due to the error on EMG’s side of things. We called for seven days, only got through once and they gave us a $28 refund. 10 boxes came broken, bike seat ripped open, furniture damaged, standing fan broken into pieces, and someone else's bike helmet in our shipment. They delivered all our stuff to the top of our driveway and we had to carry it down no less because they delivered in too big of a truck despite indicating they were bringing a smaller truck to navigate the driveway. An all out nightmare. Having read other people's reviews, they are good at quoting you for about 50% of your actual stuff so they can upcharge you the day of pick up when you're in a bind. This is a common tactic of theirs and it is unethical.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

I couldn't ask for SUPERIOR MOVERS. All of them were pleasant, helpful and on time. This was the first time I've always used movers and even though I under-estimated the amount of staff I needed, they were courteous enough to keep my engagement and continue the job. Eagle Moving Group suggest very reasonable rates. They offer another assistance such as wrapping glass items to prevent damage and wardrobe boxes if needed. I am so happy that their expertness made my move patience and stress-free. I literally gave them quite a challenge by having 3 different drop-off points for my things...but they did everything without disagree and always had a happy disposition. I would highly recommend this company because they make the moving process fast and painless.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Best moving experience. I called last minute after my goods reached early, and these crew accommodated. I asked them to move some heavy items up numerous flights of stairs, and they did it while taking care to keep my furniture and home preserved - laid covering under heavy items before moving, took care to keep away from walls on stairwell turns, and systematize moving the extra-heavy items. They were also a NICE-LOOKING funny group to work with, which I appreciate. Very straightforward and crystal clear - never tried to up-sell me or sneak in extra charges. The price I was estimated at the beginning was very fair and is exactly what they asked for at the end. Would definitely use these guys again.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I hope this helps save someone money. I only gave them one star since they didn’t have a negative number to give. If you want to be lied to mislead and any other way you would like to describe it in a negative fashion please insert your word. My estimated moving cost was increased over 20k dollars and the answer for why was it’s because. You signed it you're screwed. They don’t believe anything you tell them and call you a liar. So document everything, take pictures. That’s only if you use someone else. Don’t pulse them. Best bait and switch operators around. I have never heard of any better

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...EVER. They quoted 2 wks for delivery and 10 wks later I was still waiting for my belongings to arrive. The supervisor (Danielle **) was rude, unhelpful, and hung up on me as I tried to get info on when I could expect my things to arrive. Could get no info and called back weekly for updates. They are a broker so they don't actually do the move just bid out to movers. Overall a terrible experience and terrible company. I would give negative stars if that was an option.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I've used these best movers two more times to move--once from FL to NY, and just recently from FL to CA. Their moving fee have last super competitive and they are quick, well organized, and really a nice guys. They took apart and put back together our queen sized bed stand and reclining couch and moved all of the bulky furniture from a 2 bedroom apartment in less than 3 and a half hours. (We make a move all the small boxes beforehand, and it was a short drive.) Friendly, competent, well educated and efficient. Confidently we won't have to move again anytime soon, but if we do, I know who I'm calling.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

After moving 6 times in the past few years, the one thing I've learned: appoint movers. Worth. Every. Penny. I'll save you the problem and permit you know that I called all the guys within the area and this is by far the awesome rate. The team assist us to move our apartment from FL to AZ. They were timely, professional, and most honestly, they got the job completed and worked quickly. They never pause to take a break and remain moving. Furniture was enclose and loaded at fast speed.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

This move was our second move with EMG. Final cost was much superior than other popular companies in our area and it was 3 hr lowest charge. Last time we some other movers and it took about 4 hours so we believe that's fair. Moving group came in on time and they moved all things fast and packed everything super conscientiously. Even our new apartment was on the 3rd floor with super slim stairways, they finished everything less than 2 hrs. Nothing broken including TV and all. The communication was rapid and easy and workers were all wearing masks even they all were sweating crazy. Overall excellent experience and highly recommend~!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

This moving group is by far, one of the most professional movers I have always seen in this field. We have used them many times and could not be delighted. Their numerous years of expertise are visible right away, view the way the staff pack and load is like a instant wave of vigilant planning excellently perform. Our firm utilized many other movers based on accessibility, and we know when we have experts at our transfer. You would do yourself a kindness calling Eagle Moving Group for your moving desire, thanks. We will see you guys again for sure very soon!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Great service! Really efficient and on time. They made the process of us moving out of our home and needing storage for a few months really seamless and easy. Thank you to the whole team! Highly recommended moving company.

Eagle Moving Group Company Information