2. Movers

Eagle Moving Group

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker that provides long-distance moving services, office moves and short- and long-term storage services. It doesn't provide pricing online, but you can get a free quote by filling out a form on the website or by calling. The company is based in Boynton Beach, Florida.

BOTTOM LINE

Eagle Moving Group is a Florida-based moving company. It’s a broker, so it hires carriers to perform moves for customers. The company helps with long-distance and office moves as well as storage in secure units.

PROS
  • Free cost estimate
  • Weekend service available
  • Storage services
CONS
  • No indication of service area
  • Unclear pricing
Eagle Moving Group Learn More

What is Eagle Moving Group?

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker based in Boynton Beach, Florida. The company helps with long-distance moves and office moves, and it services weekend moves. It also provides short- and long-term storage options. The company is a moving broker, so when you book a move with Eagle Moving Company, it hires a carrier to perform the actual move.

How does Eagle Moving Group work?

If you’re considering working with Eagle Moving Group, start by getting a free, no-obligation quote. You can get a quote by calling or filling out a form on the company’s website. The form asks for your origin and destination ZIP codes, your moving date, the size of your move and your contact information. If you request a quote online, Eagle Moving Group gets back to you with price information.

Eagle Moving Group is a broker, so it looks for a carrier that can perform your move on the date you request. The company facilitates long-distance moves and office moves. You can also arrange short-term storage or long-term storage.

Eagle Moving Group services

Eagle Moving Group offers three main services:

• Long-distance moving: The company offers long-distance moves, though it’s unclear whether this is a nationwide service.
  • Office moving: Eagle Moving Group promises minimal business interruption and efficient relocation of office equipment during a business move.
  • Storage space: Eagle Moving Group rents out storage units for customers who need storage for any reason. Short- and long-term storage units are available.

Eagle Moving Group costs

Eagle Moving Group doesn't specify moving costs on its website. Instead, it points customers to free estimates, which come with no obligation. Moving prices depend on the services provided, the size of the move, the distance of the move and the time of year.

Long-distance moves often have a flat fee based mainly on the starting and ending points and the weight and volume of the items moved.

Eagle Moving Group FAQ

Where is Eagle Moving Group available?
Eagle Moving Group is based in South Florida, but it offers both local and long-distance moving services.
Does Eagle Moving Group do long-distance moves?
Eagle Moving Group does offer long-distance moving services. The website doesn’t specify the company’s service area for long-distance moves, though.
Is Eagle Moving Group a broker or a carrier?
Eagle Moving Group is a registered broker, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. This means that the company hires carriers to complete moves for its customers.
Can Eagle Moving Group move on the weekends?
Yes, Eagle Moving Group is available for weekend moves.
How do I book a move with Eagle Moving Group?
To book a move with Eagle Moving Group, you can contact the company by phone or fill out an estimate request form online.

Is Eagle Moving Group legit?

Eagle Moving Group is a legitimate company that's registered as a moving broker with the FMCSA. It offers long-distance moving services and short- and long-term storage solutions. Unfortunately, the website doesn’t give details about the company’s service area.

Eagle Moving Group offers customers a free, no-obligation cost estimate. If you’re moving within Florida or out of state, it’s a good idea to compare Eagle Moving Group with other brokers and carriers in your search for a dependable mover with affordable services.

Eagle Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?

Original review: May 1, 2021

Eagle Moving Group's price was better. I found out afterward that they were a brokerage and I didn't like that. But I called my sales guy again and he tried to make me feel better about it, like having different options. I wouldn't like to call 10 million companies to get prices but Eagle Moving Group did all that for me. They were all-around nice and any questions afterwards, the customer service department had been awesome. The crew happened to come on the day that I preferred and I did a walkthrough with them. They understood everything. They took the payment and then I just left them alone. They knew what they were doing and they took everything in one day.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2021

The people working for Eagle were productive. If people I know were in the same boat as me and needed a move, I would tell them to call Eagle up. The process would be smooth-running.

Original review: April 15, 2021

I booked with Eagle for a move from Dallas to Orlando, Florida. And the move was great. They gave me a really good price. The move was great. The guys were very professional. They delivered my stuff quickly. They explained to me everything. There really wasn't anything that I didn't know. There weren't any surprises. They were very kind and they took great care of my stuff. I've heard horror stories with damages and I had no damages. It was pretty seamless. Eagle did a great job. I would recommend them in the future. If I ever have to move again, I'll be calling them.

Eagle Moving Group Company Information