4.2/5 (277 ratings)

About Eagle Moving Group

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker that provides long-distance moving services, office moves and short- and long-term storage services. It doesn't provide pricing online, but you can get a free quote by filling out a form on the website or by calling. The company is based in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Pros

• Free cost estimate
  • Weekend service available
  • Storage services

Cons

• No indication of service area
  • Unclear pricing

Bottom Line

Eagle Moving Group is a Florida-based moving company. It’s a broker, so it hires carriers to perform moves for customers. The company helps with long-distance and office moves as well as storage in secure units.

What is Eagle Moving Group?

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker based in Boynton Beach, Florida. The company helps with long-distance moves and office moves, and it services weekend moves. It also provides short- and long-term storage options. The company is a moving broker, so when you book a move with Eagle Moving Company, it hires a carrier to perform the actual move.

How does Eagle Moving Group work?

If you’re considering working with Eagle Moving Group, start by getting a free, no-obligation quote. You can get a quote by calling or filling out a form on the company’s website. The form asks for your origin and destination ZIP codes, your moving date, the size of your move and your contact information. If you request a quote online, Eagle Moving Group gets back to you with price information.

Eagle Moving Group is a broker, so it looks for a carrier that can perform your move on the date you request. The company facilitates long-distance moves and office moves. You can also arrange short-term storage or long-term storage.

Eagle Moving Group services

Eagle Moving Group offers three main services:

• Long-distance moving: The company offers long-distance moves, though it’s unclear whether this is a nationwide service.
  • Office moving: Eagle Moving Group promises minimal business interruption and efficient relocation of office equipment during a business move.
  • Storage space: Eagle Moving Group rents out storage units for customers who need storage for any reason. Short- and long-term storage units are available.

Eagle Moving Group costs

Eagle Moving Group doesn't specify moving costs on its website. Instead, it points customers to free estimates, which come with no obligation. Moving prices depend on the services provided, the size of the move, the distance of the move and the time of year.

Long-distance moves often have a flat fee based mainly on the starting and ending points and the weight and volume of the items moved.

Eagle Moving Group FAQ

Where is Eagle Moving Group available?
Eagle Moving Group is based in South Florida, but it offers both local and long-distance moving services.
Does Eagle Moving Group do long-distance moves?
Eagle Moving Group does offer long-distance moving services. The website doesn’t specify the company’s service area for long-distance moves, though.
Is Eagle Moving Group a broker or a carrier?
Eagle Moving Group is a registered broker, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. This means that the company hires carriers to complete moves for its customers.
Can Eagle Moving Group move on the weekends?
Yes, Eagle Moving Group is available for weekend moves.
How do I book a move with Eagle Moving Group?
To book a move with Eagle Moving Group, you can contact the company by phone or fill out an estimate request form online.

Is Eagle Moving Group legit?

Eagle Moving Group is a legitimate company that's registered as a moving broker with the FMCSA. It offers long-distance moving services and short- and long-term storage solutions. Unfortunately, the website doesn’t give details about the company’s service area.

Eagle Moving Group offers customers a free, no-obligation cost estimate. If you’re moving within Florida or out of state, it’s a good idea to compare Eagle Moving Group with other brokers and carriers in your search for a dependable mover with affordable services.

Eagle Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?

Original review: March 22, 2022

I booked Eagle Moving Group for my long distance move from Florida to Texas. At first I was hesitant, I’ve always heard horror stories about movers breaking your belongings, or things not making the trip, getting lost or stolen, but I had so many other things to handle that packing and moving long distance seemed like a logistical nightmare I didn’t want to experience. I called Eagle Moving Group, and a couple others, and Eagle was the first to send someone out to give me a quote. Out of the three companies I called, they were the most reasonable cost wise, and the only company to make me feel comfortable that they had my move under control and that they actually would handle my belongings with care. I hired them, and they did not disappoint!

They showed up on time, worked efficiently, and they were extremely professional. They handled my fragile items with care, taking the time to wrap what needed to be wrapped, box what needed to be boxed, and labeled each box with what room it belonged to, and its contents! Eagle Moving Group did not disappoint, my long distance move was stress-free, and if I ever have to move again, I won’t hesitate to call them! Once our stuff arrived, it was put in the proper room, and unpacking was a breeze. Eagle Moving Group is professional, yet friendly, the movers worked efficiently, and they made my move go extremely smooth, and for that I am very thankful.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I was so nervous about moving and having long-distance movers help me. I was moving from California to Ohio and was already anxious about how my stuff was packed, organization of my stuff, losing stuff, or breaking stuff. However, the Eagle Moving Group calmed all my worries and made sure that all of my stuff was handled with care. The movers were friendly and very accommodating to my needs. The Customer service was just as amazing as they were very helpful with making sure all of my needs were met and I have a lot of breakables and valuables, not a single item was missing or broken after they helped me move.

They were all great with keeping in contact with me throughout the whole trip, reassuring me when my stuff would arrive, and making sure I had my necessities with me when I started my drive. I Would definitely hire them again because they made moving long-distance so much easier on me and my family and despite the number of times I called them to make sure my stuff was okay and still on track and arriving on time, they never once got annoyed with me. They were friendly from beginning to end.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

These guys were great! I found out about these guys last week while helping my friend move and saw what a great job they did. They helped me move today. They followed Covid SOPs and wore masks. They were very professional and efficient. My move went much effortless thanks to them. I moved 1BR + some kitchen, garage, and living room items. They took care to wrap and package everything elegant or add padding to make sure things would not get scratched. We got everything done in exactly 2 hours thanks to their speed.

EMG is a great company to move with. I would TOTALLY RECOMMEND them to friends looking to move, and have been telling my friends about them. I scheduled with the company this week and they kindly managed to squeeze me in on short notice. They offer GREAT RATES & PRICING, compared to other companies in the area. Will always book them for future moves!

Original review: July 30, 2021

The person I talked to on the phone was very good. I immediately got a reply and a phone call almost as soon as I clicked on the information. It was very fast and it caught me off guard. He asked me how many items I had to go and I said that I wasn’t prepared. I'm gonna play a guessing game. I had to change the number of boxes because I had more. When he said 50, I said 97. They were very easy, stayed in contact and let me know when the people would be calling me. I couldn't be more pleased. I am very satisfied with Eagle Moving Group. They’re a jobber and they put me in the hands of Source 1. I couldn't have asked for any better mover. Jeffrey, the rep, and his crew came to my house in Virginia and got me loaded up within a short period of time. The next day, which was Thursday, we set it at one o'clock and they were at my door to unload. So, I felt very fortunate. Also, in the end, the quote was what they quoted me.

Original review: July 22, 2021

Daniel and Nick with Eagle Moving Group we’re excellent. They scheduled my move and provided me great quotes for the move. I even discussed for packing. The company called as promised a few days before and dispatch even assisted me on when to deliver my daughter's household goods. The only issue we had was when the driver showed up he was late because he stated that he did not realize he was packing, which I went back over the contract with him, so he had to stop for packing materials. He also wanted to charge more for packing. I contacted Eagle Moving Group and informed them what was occurring and they worked with me that night. Eagle Moving Group is a good company and they took my issues and are looking into not using that company to ship again.

I thank Eagle Moving Group for them willing to assist me. I would still use them because they are a good company. I give Eagle moving a 5 star, but the subcontractor (driver) we would not use because he tried to change the entire moving price and was not prepared for packing and the move. Eagle moving group stands behind their contracts and they are working with me.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I had to move from TX to Florida to be closer to family recently and wasn’t sure where to start. I searched long distance movers and found Eagle Moving Group, which after some research was the best option for my needs. They took care of everything so all I had to do was make the drive. Very pleased with the service, will definitely use again if I need to move in the future.

Original review: May 16, 2022

I used Eagle Moving last night to move some furniture from FL to MD. I love that from the start of when I contact them for an estimate, they answered the phone and gave me their hourly rate. After receiving a quotes from different moving companies, which were way more expensive, I agree to go with this one. They approved the booking via text. On moving day, movers showed up a few minutes early. They were very friendly, professional and efficient!!! In less than 1 hour, they loaded up the truck. They FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY on where and what furniture was going to what location. It was a best moving experience! I HIGHLY SUGGEST this company & will use them again if needed! Thank you very much!!!

Original review: May 15, 2022

These long distance movers are extremely professional and provide the utmost care during this sensitive time. They provide many services for a person or family that is trying to do a long distance move. I would definitely use these guys again!

Original review: May 14, 2022

Incredible! I have not at all employ movers before. Usually, I just do move with the help of friends, pizza, etc. This time I determine it was time to let moving specialist do it. And it was absolutely & well worth. They arrived on time, we went over what to take & we literally sat back & they quickly & attentively wrapped & transferred everything to the truck. We got to the new place & they did the same but in reverse unwrapping & settle all of our things where we want them. These movers were so good!!! I surely recommend you hire them. They are HONESTLY EXPERTS MOVERS. If you need to relocate, hire them. It is totally worth it. They make sure all of your stuff is secure & protected, mattress pads, wrap, etc. So grateful to Eagle Moving. This was the best move ever!

Original review: May 8, 2022

We moved from FL to TX. Last minute we agree to get some movers to help us out. Eagle Moving was able to get us 3 movers in less than 48 hours in advance. They were also VERY FLEXIBLE, with us doing a 2-into-1 move. They arrived maybe a few minutes late, but they were able to pack both places in less than estimated total time. We had most stuff in boxes already, with just a little furniture and NO DISASSEMBLY NEEDED, but we have a lot of stuff. They made sure to wrap all the furniture rigorously, so nothing was damaged, and the wardrobe boxes were in fact helpful. After a 45 min drive, it took only about 1 hour to unload everything. All in all, we're so glad we got movers. These guys made the day so much less stressful, so now we actually have time and energy left for the rest of the day!

Eagle Moving Group Company Information