4.0/5 (297 ratings)

About Eagle Moving Group

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker that provides long-distance moving services, office moves and short- and long-term storage services. It doesn't provide pricing online, but you can get a free quote by filling out a form on the website or by calling. The company is based in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Pros

• Free cost estimate
  • Weekend service available
  • Storage services

Cons

• No indication of service area
  • Unclear pricing

Bottom Line

Eagle Moving Group is a Florida-based moving company. It’s a broker, so it hires carriers to perform moves for customers. The company helps with long-distance and office moves as well as storage in secure units.

What is Eagle Moving Group?

Eagle Moving Group is a moving broker based in Boynton Beach, Florida. The company helps with long-distance moves and office moves, and it services weekend moves. It also provides short- and long-term storage options. The company is a moving broker, so when you book a move with Eagle Moving Company, it hires a carrier to perform the actual move.

How does Eagle Moving Group work?

If you’re considering working with Eagle Moving Group, start by getting a free, no-obligation quote. You can get a quote by calling or filling out a form on the company’s website. The form asks for your origin and destination ZIP codes, your moving date, the size of your move and your contact information. If you request a quote online, Eagle Moving Group gets back to you with price information.

Eagle Moving Group is a broker, so it looks for a carrier that can perform your move on the date you request. The company facilitates long-distance moves and office moves. You can also arrange short-term storage or long-term storage.

Eagle Moving Group services

Eagle Moving Group offers three main services:

• Long-distance moving: The company offers long-distance moves, though it’s unclear whether this is a nationwide service.
  • Office moving: Eagle Moving Group promises minimal business interruption and efficient relocation of office equipment during a business move.
  • Storage space: Eagle Moving Group rents out storage units for customers who need storage for any reason. Short- and long-term storage units are available.

Eagle Moving Group costs

Eagle Moving Group doesn't specify moving costs on its website. Instead, it points customers to free estimates, which come with no obligation. Moving prices depend on the services provided, the size of the move, the distance of the move and the time of year.

Long-distance moves often have a flat fee based mainly on the starting and ending points and the weight and volume of the items moved.

Eagle Moving Group FAQ

Where is Eagle Moving Group available?
Eagle Moving Group is based in South Florida, but it offers both local and long-distance moving services.
Does Eagle Moving Group do long-distance moves?
Eagle Moving Group does offer long-distance moving services. The website doesn’t specify the company’s service area for long-distance moves, though.
Is Eagle Moving Group a broker or a carrier?
Eagle Moving Group is a registered broker, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. This means that the company hires carriers to complete moves for its customers.
Can Eagle Moving Group move on the weekends?
Yes, Eagle Moving Group is available for weekend moves.
How do I book a move with Eagle Moving Group?
To book a move with Eagle Moving Group, you can contact the company by phone or fill out an estimate request form online.

Is Eagle Moving Group legit?

Eagle Moving Group is a legitimate company that's registered as a moving broker with the FMCSA. It offers long-distance moving services and short- and long-term storage solutions. Unfortunately, the website doesn’t give details about the company’s service area.

Eagle Moving Group offers customers a free, no-obligation cost estimate. If you’re moving within Florida or out of state, it’s a good idea to compare Eagle Moving Group with other brokers and carriers in your search for a dependable mover with affordable services.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eagle Moving Group?

Original review: July 6, 2022

We used Eagle Moving Group for a move from FL to MD. Our new home had a driveway that was very long, and steep, which didn't allow for trucks to make it up to the top. He assured me that they would have plans ready for action in case his 24' and 14' trucks didn't make it up. Other companies said they would think about what to do when they got to the house the day of. He took the time to personally drive by the new house days before our move to evaluate exactly what he required to do to be prepared. Sure enough, neither truck had enough clearance to make it up.

They used a pick up truck to shuttle our belongings up to the house. They had quoted me a not to exceed price for 5 guys to do the job, but he sent 6, and then sent two more when they realized how difficult the job actually was. All the men that came out were very professional, they were KIND and RESPECTFUL, PUNCTUAL, HONEST, and best of all fast! We will definitely use them again.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 30, 2022

The company that Eagle Moving Group used to subcontract, Apartment Movers Plus, was excellent. Whoever our foreman was did a fantastic job, communicated very well, took great care of our stuff. It all got unloaded. There was nothing broken. So, the subcontractor that they used, I would recommend in a heartbeat as well. The care and attention to our stuff was excellent.

The only thing that was a bummer was the cost that came through. Obviously, once you’ve already signed up with someone and they're in your driveway, you can't say no to the additional cost. The price initially was what had attracted me to the company. It was adjusted multiple times to be much higher than what I was quoted at the beginning. That's a typical thing because people don't realize how much stuff they have until it’s all getting packed up in the truck. But it over tripled in cost from when I first spoke with whoever the intake person was who gave me the original quote. Luckily, they were able to let us put some of the additional cost on a credit card, which helped. But it was a bit of sticker shock.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I booked Eagle Moving Group for my long distance move from Florida to Texas. At first I was hesitant, I’ve always heard horror stories about movers breaking your belongings, or things not making the trip, getting lost or stolen, but I had so many other things to handle that packing and moving long distance seemed like a logistical nightmare I didn’t want to experience. I called Eagle Moving Group, and a couple others, and Eagle was the first to send someone out to give me a quote. Out of the three companies I called, they were the most reasonable cost wise, and the only company to make me feel comfortable that they had my move under control and that they actually would handle my belongings with care. I hired them, and they did not disappoint!

They showed up on time, worked efficiently, and they were extremely professional. They handled my fragile items with care, taking the time to wrap what needed to be wrapped, box what needed to be boxed, and labeled each box with what room it belonged to, and its contents! Eagle Moving Group did not disappoint, my long distance move was stress-free, and if I ever have to move again, I won’t hesitate to call them! Once our stuff arrived, it was put in the proper room, and unpacking was a breeze. Eagle Moving Group is professional, yet friendly, the movers worked efficiently, and they made my move go extremely smooth, and for that I am very thankful.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I was so nervous about moving and having long-distance movers help me. I was moving from California to Ohio and was already anxious about how my stuff was packed, organization of my stuff, losing stuff, or breaking stuff. However, the Eagle Moving Group calmed all my worries and made sure that all of my stuff was handled with care. The movers were friendly and very accommodating to my needs. The Customer service was just as amazing as they were very helpful with making sure all of my needs were met and I have a lot of breakables and valuables, not a single item was missing or broken after they helped me move.

They were all great with keeping in contact with me throughout the whole trip, reassuring me when my stuff would arrive, and making sure I had my necessities with me when I started my drive. I Would definitely hire them again because they made moving long-distance so much easier on me and my family and despite the number of times I called them to make sure my stuff was okay and still on track and arriving on time, they never once got annoyed with me. They were friendly from beginning to end.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

These guys were great! I found out about these guys last week while helping my friend move and saw what a great job they did. They helped me move today. They followed Covid SOPs and wore masks. They were very professional and efficient. My move went much effortless thanks to them. I moved 1BR + some kitchen, garage, and living room items. They took care to wrap and package everything elegant or add padding to make sure things would not get scratched. We got everything done in exactly 2 hours thanks to their speed.

EMG is a great company to move with. I would TOTALLY RECOMMEND them to friends looking to move, and have been telling my friends about them. I scheduled with the company this week and they kindly managed to squeeze me in on short notice. They offer GREAT RATES & PRICING, compared to other companies in the area. Will always book them for future moves!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I used Eagle Moving Company to move my furniture from my house to the new place. The movers were on time, efficient and very careful with all of my items. They even wrapped everything in big moving blankets which was super helpful and helped me save money. This was by far the best moving company I have ever used and I will be recommending them to everyone I know

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

We can't say adequate good things about Eagle Moving Group. We just complete a two-day move last Monday. Their moving crew showed up on time at our apartment on the first day, and attentively wrapped and taken care of all of our belongings. They were courteous and yet very efficient. So far we have not found anything damage or scratched unlike our earlier move this summer. Their invoice was entirely same as they originally estimated with no extra charges.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2022

The crew from Eagle Moving that arrived on time for my move was really awesome. I have employed movers many times and apparently the first time I can say that I am impressed. I used them back in March and was hit with heavy rain on my move day. The lead mover was fast to put out runners and protect my carpet, which help me a lot. Until now I didn't have to do any extra cleaning charges for doing so. The move itself went stress free and quicker than I thought.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

This was quite a learning experience. Initially we worked with contact from Eagle. We did a detailed inventory and were quoted a price. Good communication on when the movers would arrive. They arrived on time and there were 10 excellent workers. Very courteous and very efficient. The actual movers were a sub contract from Eagle, a company called Jackson Movers. Do not make payment out in advance until you confirm name to be made out to. Unfortunately they had only a partial inventory list of our items.

They used a 1900 cubic foot truck to load and take back to a nearby warehouse. They had to load that truck three times to get all of our belongings stored. Our quoted price just about doubled. They based pricing on cubic feet, so total price was correct, we just had no idea of the accurate cost upfront. This was over Labor day weekend and we were told that they would deliver as quickly as possible. We listed next day as our availability. We were told between 5-15 days for delivery.

We tried to call the dispatch number non stop for the next week and were not able to get a response. We were told that driver would call us 1-2 days before arrival. We did get a call 11 days later on a Monday from the driver saying he would call later that night with confirmation but expected to arrive by noon the next day. No call at night and again dispatch had no ability to confirm anything. Driver did call at 10AM next day and arrived at noon. Good team unloading the 18 wheeler and done within about 6 hours.

Please note they required payment in either cash or postal money orders. Also we tipped all workers on both ends, not required but they certainly appreciated it. I would not hesitate to recommend Jackson Movers, I would caution that for some reason Eagle was not able to give us an accurate estimate after doing a detailed item by item list with us. Appears they lost several inventory pages when they both quoted us and confirmed to Jackson how much we had. Talking more than $15,000 difference. Not sure how or why just advising caution.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

I could not have been more impressed with Eagle Moving Group. They were so accurate! Movers were the best. They came timely, worked quickly, and were so cooperative. We had several stops in town with the final one being goodness. Move went smoothly and without any hitches. They wrapped all our furniture, taking good care of our new mattresses. And moving out of our apartment meant 2 sets of stairs, some pretty large furniture. Never complained - very strong movers! Do not hesitate to hire these guys. I could not have been more pleased!

Eagle Moving Group Company Information