2. Movers

Los Angeles

Adept Moving & Storage
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.90/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

The relocation specialists at Adept Moving and Storage have years of experience and will treat your belongings as their own throughout the packing, loading, and delivery process. Let our staff of professionals guide you through your move, smoothly and efficiently, so that you can focus on the finer points of this adjustment. Moving is considered to be one of the most stressful events in life... Why make it harder than it needs to be?

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Adept Moving & Storage Reviews

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Great work by them. I did not have an easy move, but they got it done. They took care of everything and kept everything exactly where I wanted it. The movers, Vlad and Yura were excellent. They were very helpful and very polite. They went out of their way to provide excellent service.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

The. Best. I talked to a few other moving companies and these guys were our pick for several reasons. Vlad and Yura were our movers and they were excellent. Packed up our "here and there" items like pros. Even took a sofa over our balcony. The rate was reasonable and they took EXCELLENT care of all my stuff. Paid cash and saved a few bucks too. Very happy customer.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

My husband and I just moved in today with the assistance of Adept Moving & they were THE BEST! Their prices are fair & totally worth it! Tom and Nick were professional, polite and hardworking! We recommend them for your moving needs!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Thank you Vlad and Yura for a great service. I had a good experience with Adept Moving and Storage. Nice service and fast job. They were friendly and kind. Thank you so much for your help. I’ll highly recommend them to others.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I had a great experience with Adept Moving company and Storage. The guys - Den and Luke provide me a great customer service. They work hard, professional and fast. They were quick and the price for the whole process was nice. Thank you so much for a help!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adept Moving and Storage, Inc.?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Nick and Ed showed up early and were awesome. Super professional and careful with everything, started working right away and finished ahead of schedule. Used the coupon just fine as well, will definitely contact them again one year from now.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

Great experience with Alex, Oleh, and Eugene. Very hardworking people. Helped move our apartment stuff including heavy furniture. Would recommend to anyone looking for movers. They are very professional.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

This company was so helpful and Vlad delivered and assembled my furniture! He was so friendly and helpful I would definitely use again! He was fast and efficient and even arrived earlier than I expected!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

Thank you so much for a wonderful service from Mark and Eugen. They were professional, courteous, helpful and efficient. I’ll highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks again Adept Moving and Storage!!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

Vlad and Yura were very professional and clean. The delivery window frame I was given was 9am-1pm and they arrived at 9:30am. Thank you so much for your great service and friendly staff! Very happy!!!!

Adept Moving and Storage, Inc. author review by Tom Rains

Adept Moving Company handles moves within the Greater Los Angeles area. Every truck is equipped with wardrobe boxes, straps, blankets, four-wheel dollies and two-wheel dollies. Relocation specialists help you plan the logistics of your move.

• Types of moves: The company handles residential and commercial moves. Most moves have a three-hour minimum.

• Cost: Adept Moving Company charges by the hour. You can expect a move from Los Angeles to San Diego to cost between $750 and $2,000 for a one-bedroom apartment.

• Service areas: The company’s service is restricted to Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, San Bernardino, Riverside County and Ventura County.

• Additional services: Adept offers packing and unpacking services and can move heavy items like grand pianos, pool tables and gun safes.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

Adept Moving & Storage Company Information

Adept Moving and Storage, Inc.
          1998