Adept Moving & Storage
3.63/5

Compare Movers

Adept Moving & Storage

Los Angeles

The relocation specialists at Adept Moving and Storage have years of experience and will treat your belongings as their own throughout the packing, loading, and delivery process. Let our staff of professionals guide you through your move, smoothly and efficiently, so that you can focus on the finer points of this adjustment. Moving is considered to be one of the most stressful events in life... Why make it harder than it needs to be?

Compare Movers

49 Adept Moving & Storage Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 15, 2019

Adept Movers - the most unprofessional, unprepared moving company I have ever used, and have used a lot. AVOID!!! Constant delays, never showed up on time, can't get anyone on the phone. Unprofessional throughout the entire process. Sent 3rd party movers who broke our furniture, demanded cash upfront. An absolute disaster. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Original review: July 15, 2019

This has been the worst experience of my life in moving. There isn’t enough room to list my damages, nasty sweat stains on cloth furniture that I can’t steam out. Not sure if all of my furniture was even wrapped, as it came in the house unwrapped. Not to mention loaded in a “U-Haul” truck. If they’ve been in business so long why don’t they have their own professional trucks. Their time factor is a joke. They still haven’t delivered all of our furniture, I’m not sure they even know where it is. We have items in our garage that isn’t ours, which makes me ask, “does someone else have our remaining furniture and boxes?” If you have to hire strangers off the street and rent your own truck, you will at least know where your items are and no doubt will spend less. They were to be at our house between 8am & 10am to began loading, didn’t show up until after 6pm. Obviously they didn’t finish.

There was a thunderstorm but it hit around 10pm. If they had arrived on time they would have beat the storm. The following morning they were going to arrive at 8 but didn’t get there until 10:30. This was on June 26 & 27. We request ALL OUR POSSESSIONS the following week, July 10th (Wednesday). They had a problem and said it would all be delivered on Saturday the 13th, but they called and said they would arrive on Friday the 12th. Good news.... we thought. They demanded the balance of payment in cash BEFORE unloading the first piece. What can one do, so we paid. BIG MISTAKE! Now mind you we moved to Florida about 50 miles south of their Sarasota location. Easy right, lol on no!

After an intense conversation with Taylor, my husband suggested he just go. But, he promised to call us back Saturday or Sunday with the next delivery date. Phone hasn’t rung, I have however called Taylor numerous times, but could only leave voicemail. What a joke. We have beds, some were busted, we have dining chairs, all with a bit of damage. NO dining table, bedrooms are lacking matching pieces. Many of our boxes looked like they’d been thrown, due to the damage of them. My $1, 000 buffet has a lot of damage and the $600 mirror that matches can not be hung as they removed the heavy wire from the back. No wire to be found!!!

We have good pieces, some family heirlooms, and my husband made me a table from driftwood, which is broken. Taylor’s response was, “well it’s a clean break so you can glue it back easily.” ???? And that made it ok. I could go on and on with more details but you get the gist of our experience. Call someone else and have a good moving experience.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 10, 2019

This is a factually accurate review and I welcome anybody to verify my use and experience of this company. It is been 14 days since Adept Moving and Storage picked up my items in St. Mary’s Georgia. 14 days later in Flat Rock, NC I have not gotten a single phone call returned. I have 29 unanswered phone calls into the owner of the company. I have significantly more phone calls than that into the dispatcher. My booking agent will not answer phone calls or emails. I have no idea where my stuff is. I’m in my new house with no furniture. They literally picked up all of my household goods and disappeared. I’m using Adept Moving and Storage out of Sarasota, Brian was my booker. Tim is the owner. Taylor is the dispatcher. I have NEVER heard of such a terrible scenario, much less experienced it. I’m having to do this myself because my fiancé is halfway around the world in Bahrain at the Navy base there. They know this. Who DOES THIS?

Original review: June 9, 2019

I am writing a review for Adept Moving & Storage out of Sarasota Florida, worst experience I have ever had. The foreman stated that he was going to bring my stuff back to the warehouse and make sure my TV's were properly packaged. Both of my TV's showed up the exact same way they left my house wrapped in a blanket with both screen shatters. Brand new boxes I bought for the moved completely destroyed, smashed, holes and re taped. Glass items inside the boxes shattered. My furniture was damaged and we are missing a Blu-Ray player and Xbox headset. In addition to everything else they charged me $2000 more than originally quoted and didn't tell me the price until they had half of my stuff in the truck and the other half in the street. Communication is horrible with this company! I would never recommend Adept to anyone!

Original review: June 6, 2019

I moved most of my items myself. The only things that were left were the big items. I originally booked for 2 guys. At the last minute they said they only had 3 guys and wanted to change the price. We finally compromised. The guys came and they were extremely unprofessional. They took turns play on my workout equipment, one guy completely disappeared. They wrapped some stuff but the items that should have gotten wrapped got scratched up. Once they were down we left at the same exact time. They showed up an hour later.

I asked what took them so long and they said traffic. I informed that we left at the same time though. They tried to charge me more. They broke my fitness equipment and my dining room table. They head guy doubled the quoted amount. I told him that I wasn’t going to pay it. He would not leave and called me a "**". He wanted a tip and I told him that he wasn't going to get one due to his behavior. I threatened to call the police. He finally left and I complained to the office. I threaten to go to BBB and they finally changed the amount. Be careful with this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adept Moving and Storage, Inc.?

Original review: April 6, 2019

It's been a hectic week since my move and I'd like to warn others of my experience. I moved from a small two bedroom apartment to another location about 1 mile away. We made sure to move all the small items ourselves so the only remaining items we couldn't move were the couch, two beds (full and king), dining table, and refrigerator. There were two movers and the total move time -- 6.5 hours, this included us helping them set up two beds!!!

On top of that I was charged $165 for the plastic wrap!!! I paid over $600 for everything!!! They intentionally took a long time to move and wrapped each item until it was literally encased in a cocoon of plastic wrap. Each roll cost $60 and they used 2.5 rolls for 5 items! I checked the clock when they were moving the king bed (only mattress and box springs no frame) and it took 45 minutes?!?! A friend who used this company paid almost the same amount for a 3 bedroom house with 3 movers. It's as though they have a target of how much they need to charge per move. Stay away from this company, their tactics of dragging the time out to bill the customer and using excessive materials is unacceptable.

Resolution response: April 25, 2019

Company took care of the matter and I am satisfied with resolution.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Very disappointed, another reviewer mentioned that they lost a box, well, turns out they are not losing things, they just take what they feel like. I had large commercial bin liner boxes that went missing even though I pointed them out at the last minute to put in the truck and saw them doing so. Also, a bag that was full of shipping tapes among other things just disappeared, and when I asked about them, they pretended like they have not seen it at all... I live in a house, the truck was backed up in front of my garage, and came to a new home with a garage. Things cannot possibly just go missing like that unless you purposely take them. I will never use this company again since I cannot trust my things with them, this is extremely troubling. Moving is hard enough, the last thing you need is someone helping themselves to your possessions.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Fair, respectable, elite! We bought over 200 pounds kids bunk bed and needed an installation and delivery help. So the company we bought a furniture from suggested to use “Adept Moving” for our needs. Honestly, I felt really bad that on that delivery day our elevator wasn’t working and it was raining. So the guys Dmitriy and Vadim had to bring it up on the 3rd floor using our stairs... I honestly think that whoever has to do that has to get paid at least double. Needless to say, if we ever need moving or related help in the future, there will be no hesitation to use them again! Special thanks to Dima and Vadim! They are truly hardworking guys!

Resolution response: Feb. 23, 2014

Thank you for providing me a partial refund. I appreciate you being responsive to customer feedback.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2014

These guys do a nice job moving you: fast and careful. HOWEVER, be careful about the pricing. Read all of the fine print, not just the "flashy" charge per hour. They nickel and dime you on EVERYTHING! For example, they carefully wrapped my furniture in blanket, saran wrap, and tape and then, at the end, charged me almost $50 for the use of the saran wrap and tape! These items would cost you MAYBE $20 at a local Target. They charge you twice the travel cost (they say it is CA law)....and are only willing to give you a discount IF you give them 5 stars on YELP. Can you say blackmail? It is no wonder every person is giving them 5 Stars to save a drop of money after being charged for every little thing! Anyway, I gave them the 5 but planned to change it later...as I am now. Like I said, they did a nice job moving the stuff, but at the end of the day, it cost me MUCH more than the $59/hour advertised on the side of their trucks. So, all I can say is READ THE DETAILS!!

Dear Daniel,

We are happy that your issue has been successfully settled. We always take any issues seriously and address them immediately to ensure complete satisfaction of our customers.

Thank you for your business. We hope you enjoy your new lovely place.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2013

Wow! I've never had such an easy and quick move. Painless and effortless. Really surprised that there are moving companies which do a really good job! Polite managers, great customer service, strong movers willing to follow my instructions! By the way, I tipped them well. Thank you guys for your great job!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you so much Phil for taking your time to share your experience of working with us! If you are satisfied, we are satisfied, that's how we work here at ADEPT MOVING. Moving again? We'll be more than happy to service your moving needs. Just give us a call and we'll be here to help.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2013

The move was GOOOOD! This is the 1st time I moved without any problems, no hidden fees popping up during the move, no time dragging, no arguing with office staff, very happy! The dispatchers were willing to provide me with all the information I needed to know over the phone and the movers were eager to follow the instructions (i.e., what items to move first, etc.).

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you so much Helen for your heart-warming words. Our customer's smile after the move is the number 1 award for us showing your complete satisfaction with our moving services.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2013

I'm not in for writing long reviews, so long story short, I loved this company. Hard-working movers, polite managers, quick and easy move. Ended up paying even less than I expected in the very beginning. Compared to other moving companies I used during my past moves, I'd rate Adept number 1! Recommend them to everyone! Thank you, guys!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thanks Phillip. It was a pleasure moving you 2nd time. We are happy that you enjoyed your move this time as well. And thank you so much for sharing your experience. We highly appreciate your time and effort!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2013

That was easy and painless. That was not stressful at all. That was reasonably priced. The move itself didn't take long. Movers worked hard. Adept managers were polite, answered my questions. I had an appointment after the move, which was scheduled for morning. And guess what... I made it. I even wasn't late. Thank you Adept Moving! Great job!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you Phil for such nice words. Here, at Adept Moving, we try to do our best, to make you completely happy and satisfied. Thank you for being our valued customer!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2013

I'm happy, happy, happy, so happy! Marvelous! Bellissimo! I don't have proper words to express my happiness! Finally, I moved to my lovely new place! Such a relief! I loved the job the guys did. So friendly. They followed all my instructions without any shade of hesitation! Use Adept if you are moving!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you so much John for sharing your positive experience of moving with us. We appreciate your time and effort and we are extremely happy that you are happy! If you or your friends/acquaintances ever need to move, feel free to call us any time and we'll do everything to contribute even more positive emotions and feelings to your positive moving experience with us!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2013

I loved these guys since I initially called them to get a quote. I moved last week and I absolutely loved it. The movers were polite and professional. They packed and wrapped everything and marked the fragile items. When the truck was loaded, they headed to my new place (I moved just a few blocks away). And when I said GOODBYE to my old place and arrived at my new home, they were already working hard. And as a result the job was completed much quicker than I anticipated. So I ended up paying less than initially planned. I decided to give good tips to the guys to show that I really loved their job. Thanks Adept!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you so much Bobius for your positive feedback. We really appreciate your time and effort! If you decide to move again, just give us a call and we'll be more than happy to make your moving experience even more positive!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2013

The BEST! So professional and quick! Would highly recommend them!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you so much Vanessa. We are happy that you enjoyed your move. We wish you all the best at your new place! If you need any moving services again, please feel free to call us any time and we'll always be here to help!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

I was told they would come between 8-9. They showed up a little after 9. I like how they wrapped up my furniture very well and notified me of every scratch before wrapping. I had half my stuff put in storage, and the rest put in a small apartment. It took over 4 hours to load up a 2 bedroom apartment with a 1 car garage. I already had most stuff packed and organized in sections of the house of what goes to storage and what goes to my apartment. They didn't bring any water so I supplied them with it because I felt bad. I don't understand why they wouldn't bring a huge supply of water working in 100 degree weather, moving. That was an extra expense for me.

My storage was loaded and it is so crowded and stacked and a mess that it gives me a headache to even look at. After unpacking my apt, I realized a few boxes that were clearly marked apartment and in the pile for the apt was put in storage so now I have to figure out how I'm going to go through this mess and find the boxes I need and figure out how I'm going to carry these heavy boxes to my car then upstairs to my apt. This is a huge inconvenience for me. They told me they were gonna take a lunch. There was no set time. I had to ask how long it would be and they said 45 to an hour. Since I didn't get a time, I went and ran errands. I was charged for when they came back and waited for me, which I find unfair since there was no specific time I was told they would be back. Boxes in my apt were extremely heavy and put directly in the middle of my living room. I asked if they could take some boxes for me and they told me no, they had another appointment and there was no room.

When I went to pay, I pulled out my card and SURPRISE a 5% fee charged for using a credit card which I was never told about until pay time!!!! Then they had the nerve to ask for a tip. I just wanted them to go and be done. It had been a long day, 8 hours and $800 later. I'm disappointed how long it took, how much it ended up costing and then the extra 5% fee for the credit card use. This move stressed me out even more. I wish they had brought older, bigger guys to move this stuff faster and more organized.

Dear Shauna,

I’m very sorry to hear that you've had some issues during the move. At ADEPT MOVING, we keep to high standards and try to provide best customer service possible to ensure maximum satisfaction of our customers.

Let us fix this problem. In order for us to do that, please provide the details of the move so that we can do our internal investigation and find out what happened. We take every case very seriously and and pay due attention thereto. We are a licensed company and we do everything by the book. First of all, we need to confirm that you are our customer, that is why we need the details of the move requested above.

I would highly appreciate if you e-mail me to max@adeptmoving.com or call at (323) 466-2618 (Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) and ask for me or Eugene. I'll do everything I can to make you feel satisfied as well as to settle all problems and/or issues you may have.

P.s. Our priority No 1 is customer satisfaction!

ADEPT MOVING

Original review: Aug. 20, 2013

What a quick, easy, and painless move! I kept dreading the day that my office lease would expire and I would need to pack and move all of my office supplies and furniture to a different location. However, Adept made the process quick and easy! They carefully packaged all of my office furniture and tech items, delivered it same day to my new office, and reassembled all of my furniture quickly and carefully! Adept is easy to communicate with and has great pricing. If I need to move again I will not hesitate at all to use them again or to recommend them to others. Thanks again!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank You Alex! Your complete satisfaction makes us very happy. We wish you all the best at your new place and, in case you'll need moving services once again, we'll be always here to help.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

I used Adept Moving during August of 2013 to move from Studio City to Hollywood. I chose them because they offered pricing based on an hourly rate and I found it very reasonable. I was VERY satisfied with the service. They wrapped and protected all of my furniture. The two moving guys were professional and polite and very nice. It was a positive experience and I would definitely use them again.

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you Glenn so much for sharing your positive experience of using our moving services. All employees at Adept Moving are trained to provide high quality service to each and every our customer.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2013

Overall, my experience with Adept Moving was outstanding. As much as I hate moving process, they made the dreadful day much easier to handle. They moved me from Los Angeles to Canoga Park. I was worried because I do have a lot of furniture and a lot of things that need attention to detail. These guys were great! They took care of my belongings and moved everything without a scratch. They wrap everything to make sure nothing gets damaged and they come prepared with all of the materials to make sure everything gets moved carefully and efficiently. They are professional, friendly and provide outstanding service. Most of all, the rates are great! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to move. You won't regret it!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you Marina for your pleasant words! We wrap and pack everything to avoid any possible damages!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2013

I am very satisfied with this company. My family moved last weekend (August 10, 2013), and they arrived right on time. The workers were very fast and efficient and really know what they're doing. Very careful and friendly. I will get them again when I move in the future and will recommend them to everyone.

Dear Maria,

Thank you so much for your feedback! All our movers are very careful and handle customer belongings with due care.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2013

This is an endorsement for Adept Moving & Storage. We used them to move us from Pasadena to Laguna Beach in August of 2013. They were very professional with packing, transporting, and overall handling our household items. I would certainly use them again in the future, if needed.

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you Babak for these heartwarming words! We are really happy that you liked our services! We wish you all the best at your new home!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2013

They were quick, competent, and professional. They handled my last minute request with flexibility and made my moving experience SO much easier. I would definitely use them again and recommend to my friends.

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you Christie for your positive feedback. We are very happy that you liked our moving services. We tried to do our best to make you feel happy and satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2013

Originally, I was given a moving time of 2:00 p.m., but when Adept called that morning to inform me that they had a truck available earlier, I was thrilled. The movers arrived at 11:30 and moved everything in my 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment across town. Everything was secured and safely wrapped to ensure no damage. Overall, I was very happy with their work.

Dear Monica,

It's was a pleasure for us to help you move. We always think about our customers and their wishes, so when you asked us to let you know in case we finish one of our morning moving jobs earlier, we immediately did so. The best appraisal of our work is your complete satisfaction! Thank yoг so much for choosing our company.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2013

Great job! Hard working crew who got the job done fast and with care. I recommend them.

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thanks Peter for your positive feedback. We do our best to make our customers happy and satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2013

Movers showed up on time, very professional, and got the job done effectively with no hiccups. I would recommend Adept to anyone.

Dear Logan,

We really appreciate your nice words about our services. Here, at ADEPT MOVING AND STORAGE, INC., our main objective is to make each and every customer happy and satisfied. We know that moving can be stressful, so we try to make it as painless for our customers as possible.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2013

My review is similar to many of the others in some respects. On Saturday, May 18, 2013, the Adept movers (3 in total) came with a truck that was not large enough for our move, even though I had spent time prior explaining what they were going to move. And, since they had to re-arrange numerous items to fit everything, the move took the entire day and cost hundreds of dollars more than the quote. At my first residence, I foolishly told the youngest of the three movers that the item he had picked up contained a sealed signed Muhammad Ali framed 8x10 photograph.

The package was marked with Fragile Tape and had The Highland Mint seal on the address label (I paid $899 for the item in 2010). I asked him to be careful with the item, and he assured me he would be. Well, you know the rest of this story. The item never arrived at my new home (and, due to their taking of extra time, and the extra money paid for the move, I did not notice it was missing until Monday, two days after my move).

I called the company owner (Anthony, I believe), and told him the above information. He assured me he would look into the matter, and call me. Approximately two weeks passed, and no call from the owner. So, I called back. He simply told me he did not have any information for me. He did not offer his company's insurance information, or in any way offer to assist in remedying the loss. I have since reported his company Adept Moving and Storage to the Better Business Bureau. It is sickening for me to think my item is hanging inside the home of one of these guys or their friends.

Dear Jeff,

I’m very sorry to hear about this issue. Let us fix this problem and do our internal investigation. For that, we’ll need the details of the move (your full name; date; pick-up address; e-mail; and, if possible, contact phone number for better communication).

Here, at ADEPT MOVING, we adhere to high standards and top notch customer service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. We take every claim very seriously and do not leave any claims without due attention. We are a licensed company and we do everything by the book. First of all, we need to confirm that you are our customer, that is why we need the details of the move requested above.

P.s. Our priority No 1 is customer satisfaction!

ADEPT MOVING

Original review: Aug. 1, 2013

I hired Adept Moving to help me move from Los Angeles to Redondo Beach. I was very impressed with their service. The two movers arrived on time and were very courteous. They efficiently moved all my items into the truck and unloaded everything at my new place. The price for the move was also very affordable, and much lower than other movers I had researched. I would definitely use this moving company again!!!

Adept Moving & Storage response

Thank you so much for appreciating our effort to make you 100% satisfied with our moving services and for your kind feedback. It was our pleasure to move you to your new lovely place! In case you'll need moving services, we'll be always ready to help!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2013

It's my first time using a moving company. They get paid hourly so these guys work like turtles. They packaged everything and were very careful not to damage anything but work way too slow. Biggest problem is they couldn't fit everything in the truck so I had to figure out a different way to move leftover items. They charged double time on the travel. They claim that's legal. Okay but just let customer know before they hire you. The move from Los Angeles to Pasadena over $1000. That ridiculous.

Dear Jorge,

I really apologize for such a delayed response to your review. I'm a new Customer Care Manager at ADEPT MOVING AND STORAGE, INC. and my professional duty and, which is even more important, moral obligation to you, Jorge, is to make sure that your attitude to, and your opinion about, our company changes for the best and becomes much more positive. I truly and sincerely regret about our past incident and promise that I'll put maximum effort and do my best to improve our relations and make you 100% happy and satisfied. Your experience will be considered in our future work. I would really appreciate if you give us a chance to apologize to you personally by e-mailing me at max@adeptmoving.com or calling at 323-466-2618 (Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) and ask for me or Eugene. Please be sure that you won’t regret if you give us a chance to fix this past issue.

SIncerely,

Customer Care Manager

Original review: Aug. 4, 2011

My experience with Adept Moving is a disgusting nightmare! The person I contact, his name was Anthony. He promised me that he'd send the best people. I moved on 7/23 weekend from Calabasas to Playa Del Rey. 3 movers moved a 3-bedroom house, plus there was no traffic on road, they used 13 hours! They also scratched my hardwood floor. After the move, we found they ruined our bookshelves with the tape and 2 boards on our TV stand are missing. I called Anthony, his attitude completely changed from before the move.

He denied all my complaints, insisting the movers did a beautiful job, and my complaints are insulting to him. I told him that I had moving experience before, compared with my previous experience, this is how I truly feel. He started to use "**" word, call me **, even curse all Chinese. I told him that I'll tell all his behavior online, he threatened me if I did, I will not get even one penny of claim compensation for my losses and damages. This person is inhumanly rude and the experience with Adept Moving is a disgusting nightmare! By the way, for this horrible service, I paid twelve hundred dollars.

Dear Yawei,

I'm truly sorry for writing this response to your Consumer Affairs review with such a huge delay. This results from the fact that our company has undergone significaте changes and currently I'm a new Customer Care Manager at ADEPT MOVING AND STORAGE, INC, which is now promoting much higher standards and better customer services than ever before. I truly and sincerely hope that we'd be able to reach an amicable settlement of this past issue and free you of any negative feelings you might have regarding your last move. I really desire to improve Your opinion about our company, that is why I promise you to put maximum effort into improving our existing relations. All I ask for is just to give me the chance of apologizing to you personally.

With consideration to the above, I would highly appreciate if you find time to send me an e-mail to max@adeptmoving.com or call at (323) 466-2618 (Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) and ask for me or Eugene. I'd like to assure you that I’ll do everything I can to make you feel 100% happy and satisfied as well as to settle down all issues that you are not happy with.

Adept Moving and Storage, Inc. expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Adept Moving Company is located in Los Angeles, CA, and charges hourly rates for moving services. It provides moving services throughout California.

• Customer service: The company provides helpful support and can advise businesses on a variety of travel-related questions.

• Furniture disassembly: Services include disassembly and reassembly of furniture during your move.

• Variety of trucks: Depending on what type of furniture and belongings you are moving they have trucks that vary from 16 feet to 30 feet long.

• Quote requests: Adept Moving will come to your location to offer quote requests for your move.

• No extra charges: Taxes are included in the cost of moving, and the company does not charge overtime, so there are no hidden charges involved.

• Best for: Individuals, households and corporations that are moving locally.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
      Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Adept Moving & Storage Company Information

Adept Moving and Storage, Inc.
      1998