Publishers Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House Reviews

About Publishers Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House is a direct marketing company that markets magazine subscriptions and some merchandise, including kitchen gadgets, with sweepstakes and prize-based games. Its casino-style games include slots, keno, quizzes, scratch-offs, solitaire and others.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Daily sweepstakes
  • Friendly service
  • Free to enter
Cons
  • Marketing overload
  • Slim odds

Featured Reviews

Verified
Lake George, NY

I have been the top token earner on the KENO contest held every day several times… since then I have won $400 three times, $500 twice and $10 because I hit a cash prize instead of...

Verified
Port Orange, FL

We play for the dreams, for the hopes, for the chances to change our lives and the people we hold dear. But it's still never promised to us. I'm shocked and blessed that I won 10....

What is Publishers Clearing House?

Publishers Clearing House is a sweepstakes and marketing company. Since it was founded, Publishers Clearing House has awarded more than $483 million in prizes.

The company awards between $3 million to more than $13 million in prizes annually, and at least $10,000 in major prizes are awarded each month. The SuperPrizes that range from $1 million to $10 million are awarded at least three times per year. In addition to cash prizes, the company awards winning entrants with cars, computers, gift cards and more.

How does Publishers Clearing House work?

You can enter to win Publishers Clearing House contests online, by phone and by mail. You can play games and enter the sweepstakes online through mobile devices, tablets or desktop computers. The company’s suite of digital properties receives more than 5 million daily visits and around 2 billion monthly page views. According to the company, someone wins a prize every 10 minutes, and you can enter to win daily.

Entrants must be 18 years or older, and no purchase is necessary to enter or win a prize in any amount. Players who choose to purchase magazine subscriptions or merchandise do not receive an advantage over those who do not make a purchase. Shopper benefits include installment pricing, special offers, frequent discounts and a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.

Is Publishers Clearing House free?

Publishers Clearing House does not charge its players to enter sweepstakes or play games, and there is no fee to collect a prize. You can purchase a variety of products and merchandise that range in price, however.

If a company contacts you claiming to be Publishers Clearing House and requesting money to claim a prize, it is most likely a scam.

Publishers Clearing House FAQ

How does Publishers Clearing House notify winners?
Publishers Clearing House awards prizes throughout the year. Major prize award winners and SuperPrize winners are notified in person by the company’s Prize Patrol, while runner-up winners are notified by overnight express carrier or email.
What happens if you win Publishers Clearing House and you’re not home?
The Prize Patrol will locate its winners at home, at the office or even on vacation. The team once waited for an entire weekend for a winner to return home.
Where does Publishers Clearing House money come from?
Prizes awarded by Publishers Clearing House are funded by company revenue earned from merchandise and magazine offers. No purchase is necessary to enter to win.
Does anybody really win Publishers Clearing House?
Yes. The sweepstakes is legitimate, but the big prizes are sought by so many people that the odds of winning are slim. According to its website, there is a prize awarded about every 10 minutes.

Is Publishers Clearing House real?

It’s rare to be able to enter to win cash prizes with no purchase necessary, but Publishers Clearing House offers that opportunity. The company does have some merchandise and magazine subscription offers with customer perks, but buying products does not increase your chances of winning. While Publishers Clearing House is legitimate, it does send its subscribers lots of marketing communication, and the overall odds of winning large prizes are small.

Publishers Clearing House Reviews

Stars Rating

• 0%
  • 10%
  • 1%
  • 27%
  • 63%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publishers Clearing House?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publishers Clearing House?

Reviewed May 29, 2024

I like PCH BUT THEIR SURVEY SITE IS CRAP AND YOU GET SCEWED OUT OF TOKENS IN 4 OUT OF 5 SURVEYS YOU TAKE. IT IS no wonder THEY have such A LOW RATING. I just finished 3 surveys especially J. D. Power and got screwed out of tokens.

Verified purchase

Reviewed May 3, 2024

Started to order some items, then changed my mind. Because I didn't remove the items completely they sent me the items anyway, even though I didn't complete the order. So I kept the items, two of them were not worth the money, but one was just bit overpriced. Paid the bill so they wouldn't make a bad report on my credit. Doubt I will ever order again.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Verified purchase

Reviewed April 30, 2024

I just want to know how I make my claim from the PCH lawsuit for millions of dollars. There no form for me to make my claim. I won $5 from PCH. I did not enter for $5. I would not waste time on such a little amount. I only enter for super prizes I don’t enter for $10,000 or $15,009 prizes because that won’t help me pay off my student loans. PCH can keep their $5 prize. They only need to bring me a super prize or don’t show up.

Reviewed April 20, 2024

After reading the bad reviews I wanted to write my opinion about PCH. PCH is not a scam, but their odds are much higher than the PowerBall Jackpot. However, you don't have to pay to enter their contests, lottery, or slots. PCH are able to gave those high prizes by allowing the advertising on their apps and sites. I agree it is way too many ads and it is annoying (for that I put 4 stars), but you are entering for free and as many times as you wish. Just imaging spending money on buying 90 PowerBall tickets every day to win their jackpot, instead.

I also believe attitude is counts towards your experience with PCH. You have to do it for fun and not look at it as a source of the income. Also I recommend to include your family playing different parts of PCH games. For example my husband likes PCH Lotto and Slots, I like to play PCH+ and PCH games. Play for fun and I honestly hope everyone will win some prizes! Good luck to all! P.S. Be aware of scammers who will send you fake letters or emails claiming that you won PCH sweepstakes.

Mimi

But it seems ppl don't win until years later. Or some have never won and I was playing when it just came in the mailbox.

Reviewed April 17, 2024

One tablet last less than 24 hours. I used all in less than 10 days and did not clean my toilet at all. Money wasted and money is tight nowadays. The blue stuff stuck more to the bottom of the tank than did any cleaning.

Reviewed April 2, 2024

The Piñata hit game has frozen for 23 hours, costing me 160,000 points which are meaningless anyway. No one there seems to monitor for glitches. Any fixes are opaque. There should be a banner statement of admission of problem and that it is being addressed, and when one is corrected. I recall when the website displayed a digital clock, it became eight minutes slow. This error was UNCORRECTED FOR MONTHS. All the games should be checked for correct function and fixed promptly.

Reviewed March 29, 2024

I have been on pch.com for years. My all time token count is 14,006,405,827. My available tokens are 3,753,215,447. I have scored around 40,000,000 tokens in a single day and I am not a robot. I have never won a daily token count. I have received a few small checks for what I don't know. 5.00 to 20.00 about 2 or 3 times a year. I have purchased a couple of things but it's not worth the money. I gave it 2 stars because I didn't want people to think I was totally stupid. I was told by Pch support not to spend too many tokens at a time. It won't make any difference. The odds are not in your favor. I say Don't waste your time with this site.!!!

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed March 24, 2024

To whoever reads this my name's Luke **. I am VIP Elite on Publishers Clearing House for long time. I play the lotto. I match all eight balls but did not win but the video on Youtube stating if you match your winning number you're a winner but they aren't honoring that. I called PCH. Tech told them I match my winning numbers. They told me I'm not in their system. I gave them my address and name. I'm not in their system. Something fishy about them. Beware of them. Their scandalist customer service suck. These guys need to be investigated. I need help about this because tech and customer service isn't any help. I also tried going up the chain of command but nothing.

Reviewed March 19, 2024

I've been entering PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE since 2002, 22 years, I'm a VIP red diamond elite 5 × over. I have nearly an overall total of 2 Billion coins. I've enter multi millions in the redeem tokens almost everyday and can't even win a money gift card, I play the apps to get the tokens all day, I've done a boatload of surveys to no avail. I've mentioned this to them. From what they say everyone has the same chance of winning by entering. That means I could put a million in entries and a person putting 1 entry in can win it over me 1 to a million!! That's some BOLOGNA! I've been entering years longer than the two prize patrol were even prize patrol members too. It Tuesday March 19th 2024. I'm really thinking this is a Scam in some sort of way,

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Nov. 25, 2023

Been foolishly playing and entering for decades. Recently, one survey required for an entry seemed normal, until they wanted complete demographic information, including exact date of birth. I would have given a false date, but then just exited. That's phishing and dishonest, as far as I am concerned.

Publishers Clearing House Company Information