Publishers Clearing House

Founded in 1953, Publishers Clearing House is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based consumer products and magazines. The company calls attention to its products by providing consumers entry for chance to win sweepstakes prizes. No purchase or payment is ever necessary to enter or win. Since 1967 the company has awarded over $228 million in prizes and awards. Consumers seeking direct assistance can contact PCH's customer service division, toll free, at (800) 645 9242.

Compare Miscellaneous Companies

Research top Miscellaneous Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

For years, I found it more prudent not to order from Publishers Clearing House, finding it more useful to shop for merchandise personally. But recently, I decided to give it a try. In fact, I've ordered quite a few items from them in the last several weeks. What I found out is, you can only order the amount of items they deem appropriate for you personally, no matter how promptly you pay the bill. In fact, they will suspend your ordering privileges despite a bill being paid in full even before the items are shipped. (The company sends a follow-up billing email that makes a Writ of Habeas Corpus sound more friendly.)

When I called them about this, the "customer service - yeah, right" representative, who sounded as though he had just rolled out of bed, was surprised that my account balance was zero. "Hmm," he said. "That's weird. Well, you should be able to order more stuff." I told him that I would no longer purchase items from Publishers Clearing House and I would recommend that others seriously reconsider ordering from them too. He yawned... audibly. Do yourself a favor and find another vendor. You'll have a better chance of being treated fairly and equitably than through this franchise.

These people are so full of crap. They are just playing games with other people's head. They send stuff to your home and want you to pay for something that you never order. I been playing this game since 2010 and never once have I won anything from them at all and they always doing something to slow down your game even to a point where the game will stop. And whenever you contact them about they tell you that it's been resolved but yet it haven't. I think that PCH need to be investigated or be made to be shut down. I've been playing their games since 2010 not 2017.

I have been a member for thirteen long years. I have never even won a nickel. I have hit on those instant win games like the bean bag throw and the foot ball kick where he kicks the ball over the goal. I have hit that several times and the bean bag toss. I never received anything. I wrote them about it and ask why I didn't win the instant 5000 dollars. They never did answer me. They have never answered any of my questions. But like a fool I keep playing. I guess cause I see those people winning when the prize patrol goes to their house. But then again look at their houses. All really nice houses. Never see anyone poor winning. I guess I am going to give up after thirteen years.

They have hung the carrot in my face long enough. I am 66 years old and I might as well face it. They are a fake. Please believe me. Don't do what I did for thirteen long years. Eventually it will drive you insane. And when you try to leave they send you an email that you better send them a message or forfeit the winnings. They have to be fake. They just have to be.

Today is August 31, 2017 and PCH was supposed to give out a $15 million prize. As usual, the winning number didn't come in and they handed out the "Second Chance" prize of $1 million. This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. They are now advertising their new contest of $1,000 per week for life, which will be issued in October. Guess what? No one will win the $1,000 per week because they'll claim that the winning number wasn't handed in. I find it hard to believe that with millions and millions of people entering that the winning number is never handed in. Also, what's with all the technical issues with the website that are NEVER corrected? I think they're crooks and liars. I've been entering their contests for over 42 years and now I've finally gotten it through my head that I'll never win anything. I've had it with them and will never enter another contest and will never buy a single thing from them ever again.

It never fails. Whenever I get an email from PCH with their varied alerts etc. and I go to their website to enter into the latest sweepstakes, I soon start getting spam calls, texts and emails. After several weeks of non-stop spammers trying to contact me it starts to let up. The moment I enter a PCH sweepstakes once again it starts up full force again. I click on NO Thanks!! on the sponsor pages but they do not seem to like to take no for an answer. I start getting calls for house insurance, car insurance, extended car warranty. You name it I get it!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publishers Clearing House?

I'm writing to let everybody know that Publishers Clearing House is not who they say they are nor do they stand behind their name & the people you see on their TV commercials are paid actors or employees because I've been playing this game ever since 2008 & here it is 2017 going into 2018 & I still haven't won anything from them & I never missed a date or payment for the things I ordered which I never got, but I still paid them so that way I don't have bill collectors calling me saying I owe Publishers Clearing House for items I purchased. And if you don't order any of the crap they are promoting they take you off of their mailing list which is cool with me because I got tired of them telling me I'm in the running to win this amount of money which is a bunch of bull. So they need to have their license pulled & put out of business for good & they should be ashamed of themselves & I just wish it was a way I could sue them for emotional distress & clinical depression because that's what I'm suffering with ever since I started playing this scam/ripoff of a game.

Hoping to win at PCH and other giveaways (Powerball, Lotto...) and nothing yet. BUT I can confirm prizes really do happen. My cousin's Parish Priest in Iowa won $1 million dollars from PCH and was featured in a big promotion with Joan Lunden. Also saw a segment on Lifetime TV regarding a recent $1 million dollar winner who was featured this week on news report about her life: ** Still, I am not counting on it but always have fingers crossed!

I began following PCH Sweepstakes and consequently, the characters of the imagination that follow. I too was sent emails that strongly "suggested" my name was on the winning ticket. Right! They even suggested I reply to this magic email and tell them how excited I was to be a "WINNER!" What a sucker to think I could win against full-time players that were there from the start. Do the math, you can never catch up. Let me see, where did I place that book, "The Laws of Attraction?"

I don't quite understand how a business can behave this way and stay in business. I remember my mother having the same phone calls with this company, years ago, for sending stuff not ordered. And trying to make me responsible for returning their mess up? HELLO? THEY ARE CRAZY!!! Contacting BBB is not even a threat to them it seems. I will continue to fight!!!

I have to ask myself why I continue visiting this site, although it offers me almost nothing in return. I have reached the exalted status of "Sapphire Player" recently, after playing literally millions of games over the last five or six years. What does this mean? Well, it just means that I have accumulated over 5 million tokens, and that I *might* -- one chance in 10,000 -- one day win $300 or $400 on the "leader board," if I accumulate more points than anyone else. Since there are probably millions of other players, this possibility is very remote. So far, I've never even made to 100th place on this board.

The actual purpose of the site is to get you to buy their stuff. And buy it I have. Most of it is OK, but the shipping and handling costs are often as much as a third of the cost of the item. The many games that you will play will offer the possibility of winning cash prizes but after all of the years that I've played there, I've never won ANYTHING. The odds playing the slots at any casino are much, much better. And one of the very unwelcome requirements of playing these games is the huge volume of ads you will have to view in order to play. Some, you will see up to 100 times, if you play consistently. And sometimes, you'll have to refresh a game several times before the game will actually load, meaning that you may have to see that ad several times in a row. Technical difficulties at the site are extremely common. The games take forever to load, commercials repeat and repeat, and sometimes, the site just shuts down altogether.

If you just enjoy playing games for the fun of it, I wouldn't recommend this site. There are so many ads to wade through, and most of the products are not ones that I would buy. It's all about making you into a mindless consumer. I wouldn't mind quite so much, if they'd just let me win an occasional $10 prize. But here, the odds favor the house almost 100 percent. You don't have to buy their products to enter their sweepstakes and giveaways, of course. But again, the price of submitting these entries is the necessity of trudging through ad after ad after ad -- and all of the crappy music as well.

In closing, I'd like to submit my favorite quote from a wonderful movie, "Fight Club." What he has to say about consumerism is life changing, and I think that it applies to site like this beautifully. I should heed it better myself: "Do you know what a duvet is? It’s a blanket. Just a blanket. Now why do guys like you and me know what a duvet is? Is this essential to our survival, in the hunter-gatherer sense of the word? No. What are we then? We are consumers. We’re the byproducts of a lifestyle obsession. Murder, crime, poverty -- these things don’t concern (us). What concerns (us is) celebrity magazines, television with 500 channels, some guy’s name on my underwear. **, Martha Stewart. Martha’s polishing the brass on the Titanic. It’s all going down, man. So ** off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns." I say, YEA.

Now I realize none of this would be relevant if I didn't take my time to participate. They don't owe me anything, other than what they sell, their stuff is free to do, other stuff is a pay w/ tokens participation, and I don't do those. So far, about the only more serious issues I've had are with the endless repetitive commercials I sat through between EACH AND EVERY point in an entry, i.e. EVERY scratch off, EVERY lotto, EVERY sweepstakes entry, etc. Not in the big scheme of things, but it was painful to sit through! And some are VERY long and some of the people in the commercials were very annoying. Also, had some customer service issues (on certain things) and their form letters they send back to you, not addressing all the issues in my email, and routinely asking for a screen shot, etc. (just learned how to do that!), but sometimes the screen changes quicker than my screen shot can capture it.

Their instructions to troubleshoot are fairly straightforward, but to me, it's basically useless to contact them about a site issue, though I have noticed in the past that some things improved after I notified them so it seemed they fixed it. I don't request a reply, so I rarely hear back when they have a glitch, and they have quite a few. That's something they could improve. Then, there's the hoops you have to leap through to get the "job" done to enter, oftentimes additional ones as time goes on and your token count increases. Now, with search and win they make you do scratch cards first. If THAT isn't annoying! If your computer is having issues, or maybe they are, it's terrible, and sometimes doesn't allow things to get finished in time. I suppose there are some who appreciate the chance to win an extra few tokens in that one. They removed some things I did like, which is too bad.

I do wonder sometimes if they are making it more difficult to complete the various tasks to enter, the "site can't be reached", the "request timeout", the entry "confirmation" process resetting over and over so it doesn't get done, the various hoops one has to jump through to enter, and then more gets added to it the higher token amounts you get. It's on their end, or possibly on mine. But when other sites are loading just fine at the same time, it points to them. So then, is it a glitch, or by design to weed out the less than "faithful" or prevent a winner? Wish they'd stop it, whatever it is. Received an item once in the mail that I didn't order. I wisk through the entry pages rapidly so may have accidentally clicked on one and didn't check at the end that there was an order that placed. I contacted them via email and they very timely and politely responded, and told me to disregard the payment, that this time they'd count it as a mistake.

I'm more careful now to be sure that my "cart" is at 0 to ensure that it doesn't happen again. I wait a bit more patiently for the "continue" button to arrive on the screen, rather than "place order/continue". This seems just a little too tricky or clever by half for my tastes with the wording. I prefer just plain honesty and things to be straightforward. I once received a check in the mail for $10.00. It was a surprise, as I didn't think I won anything. I figured it was a pity prize. It may be that when I was rushing through some lotto or scratch something or another it may have popped up and I didn't notice it. At least I can't say I never won anything from PCH and they kept their word and mailed it if it did pop up, so I appreciate that.

Very recently, in the mail, I received a long over sized brown envelope that looked VERY much like a PCH brown envelope, similar printing, wording, borders, etc. Said I had won 1 million, (sure!) and also needed $12.99 from me to process the transaction, that I would miss out if I didn't send THEM a check. If people think PCH is the entity that sends that envelope, I can see why they feel jilted. This practice is very shady and the states attorney general should be notified. I thought about it, however, but in CA (my opinions and observations here...) with Democrats (not the same party of my grandparents any longer)/Progressives/Marxists/communists/socialists/statists occupying just about every bureaucracy and office and running things into the ground and the out of control corruption here, I'm not bothering. How can the corrupt be interested in cleaning up corruption? I have little faith in them. It went in the shred pile.

Just beware, it's not PCH when they want your money to give you money and they don't give their name or a decent address, just some PO box somewhere in grand central, etc. Anything that seems too good to be true USUALLY IS. If enough foolish people send them the "small" sum of 13.00, that's a bundle for them. Most anyone can produce believable "documents" now, so beware. These types prey on trusting elderly people, immigrants, unsuspecting, innocent people who are good hearted and want to believe in others. They're counting on those people to hand it over. It's criminal and they need to be caught up with.

I am curious if anyone has really won a "big" prize more than once, OR if people that don't buy really do win. Depending on the wording of the search, it's usually PCH's site that has the first answers that pop up and they're pretty generic with no answers there. But are they shady? I really can't say, It's not been my experience. I don't know them personally, but I think with all the law suits they've had, the changes they've had to make as a result of some of them, the customers they have that are complaining, the scrutiny they get, they still manage to keep in business. So, they either have friends in high places, or they are on the up and up. I hope it's the latter.

Recently, I had started receiving items that I didn't order, or confirmation emails for magazine subscriptions that I never ordered. Plus, their shipping policies are out of the 1980's. In many emails, I expressed my disappointment, and requested they cancel all orders they may have listed for me. I have been receiving at least 2 packages from them every day for the past week. I do NOT open them, and simply write "Please return to sender. Did not order".

But, the worst, is that they mailed me flower bulbs after planting season. And, in their fine print, it reads that they will not ship until it is planting season in your area. So, I am not only returning the false orders they claim I have requested, but I am also going to request a refund for the bulbs sent after planting season. Nowhere in the USA is July considered Spring. And, I have already emailed that I will go to the Better Business Bureau if a refund is not issued.

So far, that has gotten me removed from their email and random postal mail lists. I am still making minimum payments, as requested, simply because it will be too much hassle to correct my credit score if they mark me delinquent in credit payment. My recommendation is to email everything, so that there is a written record of your communications. Good luck out there.

This ad (COSENTYX) is too long. It is 5-6 minutes long so I'm waiting the ad to finish before I can continue to win either money or tokens. Once is enough but to run this sequentially is too frigging long. You are asking me to sit for 30 on ad time before I can play. I find this quite discouraging and put a damper to want to continue with PCH games. Also your Mercedes Benz is long too. I'm sure you got a lucrative contract out of this but how about us, this is cost us valuable time!

A few years ago I won a small prize on the old PCH games - about $600. A form popped up on the screen and I filled it out, and soon another form came FedEx. I had to sign the affidavit in front of a notary and send it back, which I did, and they sent me the check by mail. People, watch those screens when you're entering. I would bet that some of you have won a game prize and haven't noticed because you clicked right past the form. To those who complain about PCH ads and merchandise, come on - where do you think they get the money they award? Think about it, you silly goofs! I see ads every day from lots of places, I'm happy that seeing the ads on PCH give me a chance to win. I will keep entering and hoping for the "big one", just as I have for over 30 years. Someday it will be my turn! I believe because I actually did win and receive a small prize once.

After many years of entering sweepstakes and the lotto, I am convinced that this is all bollocks. I gave up playing the online scratch off cards because after nearly a decade of doing so, I have not been able to win ten lousy dollars. Who cares about tokens and the "yippie skippy" comments?

I entered the online Sweepstakes with PCH. They make you go through a variety of screens with items to purchase. At the bottom, you click "Continue" to go to the next page. One day, instead of just saying "Continue," it said "Place order and continue." I accidentally clicked on that but I did not click on any of the products. I then received an email that my order had been "Confirmed". I called them and said I had not intended to order anything and wanted my order canceled. They said it would be. I then received an email saying my order had been "Processed." I emailed them and they said the order was "Canceled." Then I received an email saying my order had "Shipped" and it included a tracking number.

I emailed them again saying I was "More than pissed" and that I was not going to pay return shipping but I also don't want the merchandise that I don't even know what it is other than the description of "20 books." I repeatedly checked the tracking and it hadn't shipped so I thought I was finally in the clear. Yesterday, it arrived in my mailbox along with their invoice. In the meantime, I also called FedEx to try to cancel it. They said they could not because USPS would be delivering it. I plan to "Return to Sender" but unless I can provide proof I sent it back. I am afraid they will come after me to collect the invoice. I don't want to pay to ship it back with proof of sending it because that will cost me $$$ for something that wasn't my mistake.

Also, I received an email that I won $10 and had not received the check after about 6 weeks. I moved in the meantime so thought that was the cause. I spoke with their customer service about both of these issues on May 20. They said they would stop payment on old check and issue new check and that I would receive new check within 2 weeks. That was May 20 and it is now June 10.

I still haven't received my $10 and I got the 20 books and am beyond irritated. I have documentation of the various emails and can absolutely get phone records to document the dates/times of my correspondence with them. I need to print and then scan them. I don't want to invest more time in them than necessary but if you require them, I can get them.

I played PCH for 2 years non-stop. Earned over 4 Million "tokens". Then gave up for a short time. Someone in my area won... Just a few miles from me. Then, I was shut off. I tried to re-enter PCH and I would last a day or two and they would shut down my account and I would have to start all over again. I have now tried 5 times to start the game again... To no avail. Someone there finds I'm back and shuts me down. I simply do not believe that PCH is on the up and up. They "choose" the winners and it's almost always a minority or poor ** person. They also avoid, on purpose, anyone they suspect is a conservative.

This company is very questionable to say the least! Orders that my mother has placed are almost always incorrect and overpriced! Their shipping & handling is outrageous! Furthermore, it's near impossible to contact them directly, purposely of course. They don't want to talk to you! And I suspect their claims of "BIG WINNERS"!!! Think about it! The only place we ever hear of the winners is FROM THEIR OWN ADS! Could it be there are not truly any winners at all!? I'm referring to the big $5,000. A week winners - who and where are they!!! Uh-hmmm!!! That's what I thought. They show us TV ads that they produce! There's never anything on any other news source. I do not trust this company, AT ALL.

I mailed off for the two flashlights for one price. The price was 4 payments of $2.99 which would come out to $11.96. When I received the flashlight (only one) it was $19.96 plus $7.99 s/h. Then when I called to get it straight I got India customer service where she put me on hold for 18 mins to talk with her supervisor. At which time she came back and said she can send me another for $9.99 plus $7.99 s/h. Not as advertised. This is how you get cheated by this Publishers Clearing House. Now I have to return it which is going to cost me for a return shipping receipt. Not good folks. Bad bad bad business. I wish I could mark this with zero stars. One is too high.

Up until about 2 months ago I played these sweepstakes every day. I even had VIP Status and had earned almost 25 million tokens. I also enjoyed playing several of the games and played those almost every day. The reason I was able to enter these sweepstakes and play these games is that I used an adblocker to filter out the malware that comes with the ads. I would just turn off the popup that would come on asking me to turn off the adblocker and go on to enter the sweeps or play the games. But about two months ago that all changed. One day my system worked fine and I could enter the contests and play the games with no problem. The next day I could not because PCH changed the way their popup system works. Now, if you turn off their popup, the page just keeps refreshing and you can't enter any sweepstakes or play any games unless you actually turn off your adblocker. So I did.

And what happened was that the page filled up with so much adware/malware/spyware that the first thing that happened was that my antispyware program sent an alarm that the pch.com website was NOT SAFE to use because of the malware. So I had to whitelist it. That was the first thing that happened. The second thing that happened is that there were so many ads including flash content that it kept crashing my computer which admittedly is 7 years old, but come on - I'm not buying a new computer just for ONE website! So I would have to enter one contest, then stop, clear my cache and cookies, and start over. What used to take me about 45 minutes to do now took almost 4 HOURS. And some contests I literally couldn't even enter because the amount of ads were so great that the sweepstakes itself could never load. One one page I recently counted 17 ads!

And I can't even play the games anymore. I used to love playing Minute Mania. But again, with all the adware now, it slows the computer down to a stall, so there's no way you can play a game that is timed. And they're ALL timed. Finally, because I could no longer enter the sweeps daily, or play the games, or even get my bonus game tokens, because of Publisher's Clearing House adware, they took away my VIP Status that I have had for the past two years! As far as I'm concerned, Publisher's Clearing house sucks. They should be fined or at least be made to allow customers to use their site with an adblocker. After I've gone on their site, I've had to run Malwarebytes and the amount of spyware/malware they put on my computer was shocking. I ran the program right before going on their site and made sure there was nothing on my computer. I may make a video next time.

Publisher's Clearing House says that entering their contests is free. Well, it's not free if we have to buy an updated computer that can handle all their malware/spyware/adware. Nor is it free if we have to turn off our ad blockers in order to use their site. And it darn sure isn't free when their site causes my computer to crash, and then I have to have someone come in and get it running again. All in all, I'm very disappointed with this new, aggressive tactic of theirs. I miss playing the games and I miss entering the contests. I miss the VIP status. But my old computer can't handle all the adware and crashes my computer, and I can't justify buying a new computer when the Publisher's Clearing House website is the ONLY site that gives me problems.

And, I might add, I have Windows 7, completely updated. I've tried this with three different browsers - IE, Firefox, and Chrome - all updated to the latest version. I use McAfee and I also have Malwarebytes Anti-spyware. I have no problem visiting other websites and I have plenty of storage and memory on my computer. But when you go to a site like PCH, and you're getting between 17-38 ads on one page, with varying flash content, it's just too much. They should be ashamed of themselves. I've called them about this issue and they have yet to respond or "get back to me", as they said they would. I'm not expecting they'll do anything... but they should.

I have been playing PCH lotto for 5 yrs, I have 21 million tokens. Every time they email me that it's getting close nothing happens, then they called and said I had a balance of 45 dollars. I did not order anything, it's a big farce, they say a lot of people have won in Michigan. It's never been on TV.

I have read the complaints about the Publishers Clearing House and have had most of the same problems with them. I have tried to unsubscribe but with no luck. I have been getting many random emails every day all of sudden and couldn't figure out why. I have had this same email for 7 years and have never had this problem before. These emails are coming from random companies and I am also getting inappropriate emails also. It seems like PCH might be selling our emails to random people and companies. After reading many complaints about PCH I feel that they act very aggressive and almost desperate to get consumers to buy their products therefore I wouldn't doubt they could sell our emails to make more money. I'm not sure what is going on with my email since PCH. Has anyone else had this problem?

I've been playing PCH.com games for only a couple of days and DID win $5 from the "Thank You" wheel spins. I was kind of upset at first because I clicked on the link to confirm and it said it had already been claimed and I thought I lost the rest of my spins. However, immediately they sent me an email with a code and it turned out to be $5 Amazon gift card and the code worked and was applied to my account. Everything else, you have to be realistic about. Your chances of winning are minuscule, especially if you look at their homepage where it says "325 Million given away!" or whatever. Think of the split up on that vs. all their games, sweepstakes, lottos, etc. Just use your tokens on entries to win gift cards and that's probably your best bet. Pro tip: never buy anything from the internet if it's not a trusted site with reliable customer service and guarantees. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

I accidentally ordered a product once while entering sweepstakes on a tablet. I received the item in a few weeks, paid the bill and have never ordered again or been billed again. The product was as advertised. So I have no issues as far as that is concerned. I have read many reviews claiming the items were defective and they sent them back. I would suggest to keep in mind that many of these products are cheap 'as seen on tv' type items that are almost always garbage. I do not buy these types of products from infomercials and instead wait to see them in a Walgreens or Ace Hardware or somewhere like that so I can ask about them. I have bought several of these types of products at stores locally and they usually turn out to be junk. The good thing about buying locally is that it makes returning easier. Keep that in mind. Otherwise, if you do order from PCH, I expect it will be fine. It worked out OK for me anyway.

We had received an email telling us we had won the $850,00.00 drawing. When I inquired about it they said it was a scam. This is not right. We are 65 and 72 yrs of age and now they are saying it's a scam. We need help. I am attempting to attach the e-mail I received. The **. We have been playing for 40 yrs and to finally win and then be told it's a scam. Shame on PCH. PS. Can't send e-mail. Don't know how to do it.

I received a phone call today from "Tony **" who told me I had won $2 million plus a Mercedes Benz. He was very detailed and then asked me to deposit $299 cash to a special account to get me in the system... Go to WalMart for the transaction. I've never heard of a PCH sweepstakes requiring a payment of money before being awarded prize money. Am I wrong? He is calling me back tomorrow (Thur., 5/4) and is expecting me to follow through, which I am not going to do. Do you want other information? Would appreciate your response asap.

I have received numerous emails from PCH, supposedly to keep me in a sweepstakes. They require scrolling through cheap-looking products and doing online searches. I have never ordered from these emails but was shocked to receive an unsolicited product and then today, an email requesting payment. I did not order this!!! (Some kind of flashlight.) Unless they have some kind of deceitful mechanism that puts in an order if my finger brushes an invisible order button, then I have no idea how this could happen. I have stopped looking at these ads and certainly have no intention of paying for something I don't want and never ordered. Annoying to say the least to be dunned for this.

I've been playing this stupid site for almost 2-years. Never won a thing! The advertising is incredibly effective and well done to draw in suckers, but TOTAL BS!!!! I have almost 25-Million points that I've played and haven't won a thing! Congress should put a stop to PCH's BS! Never buy into this BS!

I buy items from PCH at times and I send back the junk but PCH has now started a new trend, at least it is new to me. My purchase was a cast iron grill pan. It was a little on the expensive side to begin with but when I got the bill it had a $12.00 S&H processing fee. Shipping is one thing but a handling fee is another because they are making an additional profit by saying they boxed the item, to me that is a real cheap shot. Most of the PCH items are junk anyway but my reasoning is that I want this item and I don't mind paying a little extra for it but $12.00 tacked on to a product that was overpriced in the first place really made me feel like a fool. I will not buy anything more from PCH.

I keep reading about scams. Well I WON $1000 playing Lotto at the above company, so I know they are a very responsible legitimate company! I can show you the proof because I had to report it on my 2015 income tax. The reason I am writing is because I am tired of people accusing PCH of being a scam organization; even today I still play all of their contests!

Publishers Clearing House Company Profile