2. Medical Alert Systems

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.58/5

Take a Medical Alert System Quiz. Get matched with an Accredited Partner.

MobileHelp is an FDA-registered company with a quality system in place that is based on FDA Medical Device Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Regulations in 21 CFR Part 820. As the first company to offer a mobile medical alert system, MobileHelp proudly holds an A+ rating with the BBB. A premier provider of mobile medical alert systems, MobileHelp offers the Duo, Classic and Solo Systems.

MobileHelp Duo is the most complete mobile alert system, providing GPS emergency assistance at home and away. MobileHelp Classic is a cellular in-home medical alert system which installs in under a minute and does not require a landline telephone. MobileHelp Solo is a lightweight mobile emergency medical system that also works at home and away. Call for emergency help 24/7/365 simply by pressing your Help Button. MobileHelp also provides Fall Button, which can automatically detect a fall and signal for help, even if you can’t press a button, as well as Connect Premium, which provides savings, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment that can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile medical alert systems, empowering you to live an active life, at home or away, in all 50 states.

MobileHelp Call Now Toll Free (800) 803-4616 Learn More

Take a Medical Alert System Quiz. Get matched with an Accredited Partner.

Want assurance for you or a loved one?

Get help from a Medical Alert partner, accredited by ConsumerAffairs.

Compare Brands
Call Now Toll Free

MobileHelp Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

Original review: March 2, 2019

The company my father was using had terrible customer service and very unclear billing. From the first call, I knew mobile connect would be a different experience. Every person I spoke with at mobile connect was helpful, informative and cheerful. Getting his system ordered and set up was very easy, as was understanding what options would suite his needs.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Outstanding service by Mr. ** (salesperson) who helped me and offered me the best service for my financial situation. I am 76 years old, retired with many health issues. Ms. ** a supervisor who went over and beyond to help me with my bank account. Appeared that each time I called to activate the service, my account was charged $1.00 each. total of $6.86. Ms. ** is very knowledgeable, respectful, and very effective employee. I was ready to cancel the services. Because of Ms. ** I did not. Both this employee are EXCELLENT representatives for your company!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Spoke with two representatives... one, Paula the other, Jan. Both were knowledgeable, professional and gave me the information needed to purchase a plan that is best for our family. Outstanding customer service! I look forward to gaining more independence using my mobile device service wherever I go!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I will continue to recommend this unit especially the unit with GPS to anyone looking for a system. My mom benefit from the system a few times. The only reason we no longer require the service is I have 24/7 care.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I selected MobileHelp after reading reviews of several other systems. I knew that Mobile Help was highly rated, and the reviews supported that impression. I have had two contacts with "chat assistance" in the process of placing my order, and I found support staff to be very patient, thorough and helpful. It is refreshing to do business with a company that obviously values its customers, and I would recommend highly to friends.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I ordered a new iPhone for an employee but could not activate it so he was unable to make calls or text. I contacted VerizonWireless for assistance and within a couple minutes the issue was resolved. The person who assisted was very nice and walked me through the process.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Linda was the perfect person to help me work through my dilemma of changing from another alert company (was not satisfied with their fees and customer service). With no pressure, Linda worked through the systems available and which one would serve my needs best. I am looking forward to a long relationship with MobileHelp!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I purchased the MobileHelp Solo System with GPS and fall detection. I paid the $92.67 to cover the equipment and first month of service. The first unit arrived, but we could not get it to connect to the GPS. The customer service representative had us try putting it in a window and even go outside, but nothing helped. They use the AT&T towers to connect. My phone is through AT&T and I've never had trouble with the connection. They sent me another system which did not work either. They insisted it was the weak signal in my home, but I always have at least 4 bars on my phone, so this didn't make any sense.

They told me to use the return label and send both systems back. I do have to say their customer service is phenomenal! The reason for the 2-star rating is because now they tell me I'll have to wait 30 days before my money can be refunded to my account. When you're only on social security, every penny counts. It didn't take them 30 days to take the funds out of my account. Most places refund your money in 3-5 business days. I think this is a scam so they can continue to collect interest on the money for as long as they can.

MobileHelp response

Dear Ann,

It was a pleasure speaking today. I am so happy we were able to address your concern. If you need any additional assistance, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207.

Kind Regards,

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Had Home system for my Mother, because she is alone 4-5 hours a day. Had hopes this would alleviate concerns from her and myself... but it didn't. System is unreliable. Had multiple false alarms of her falling or being in some sort of distress when she was asleep in bed and pendant was lying on table... and had local emergency services showing up at all hours of the day (mostly early AM) letting themselves into the house as planned and waking everyone. Then she fell twice... and it failed to send signal that she had. First time she was on the floor for hours until daughter came home from work and found her. Last time I was. She hit her head pretty hard on the floor that time. That cinched it. Called Customer Service and cancelled membership and shipped product back per their instructions. I won't recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I am a 75 year old man who has been in the customer service business for about 60 years of my life. I have probably dealt with about every type of personality that one could ever come into contact with. Some very positive folks and some who are not. My experience with MobileHelp people began with a lady whose name is Linda. She is someone who displays all that is wonderful in your company. Congratulations to all your team who went the extra mile to accommodate everything I needed to know and for going the extra mile. You can definitely expect many referrals from me in the future. An A+ goes out to all of you folks at MobileHelp.

MobileHelp Company Information