2. Medical Alert Systems

Call toll free
(833) 293-0996 Compare Quotes
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Need a medical alert system?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

MobileHelp is an FDA-registered company with a quality system in place that is based on FDA Medical Device Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Regulations in 21 CFR Part 820. As the first company to offer a mobile medical alert system, MobileHelp proudly holds an A+ rating with the BBB. A premier provider of mobile medical alert systems, MobileHelp offers the Duo, Classic and Solo Systems.

MobileHelp Duo is the most complete mobile alert system, providing GPS emergency assistance at home and away. MobileHelp Classic is a cellular in-home medical alert system which installs in under a minute and does not require a landline telephone. MobileHelp Solo is a lightweight mobile emergency medical system that also works at home and away. Call for emergency help 24/7/365 simply by pressing your Help Button. MobileHelp also provides Fall Button, which can automatically detect a fall and signal for help, even if you can’t press a button, as well as Connect Premium, which provides savings, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment that can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile medical alert systems, empowering you to live an active life, at home or away, in all 50 states.

View More View More

Need a medical alert system?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

MobileHelp Reviews

Original review: May 30, 2019

When I ordered, The young ladies were very helpful. I don't have the order #. I called my cousin in OK City and gave her the information. Her name is Genevive (Geni) **. I am excited about the program. Thank you, Norma

Original review: April 17, 2019

Latifah took care of the refund the same day. She was very courteous and cared about my problem. I thank her for being so prompt. All MobileHelp should be like Latifah. I dont have forty words to describe my experience so I will just say my time with MobileHelp has been worth the money and your customer service is excellent

Original review: April 15, 2019

Parents had MobileHelp for 6 years. Due to mother passing, we no longer need the service. Great customer service from ordering to monitering.. Great help in cancelling service. Very understanding. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE. Thank you MOBILEHELP..

Original review: April 10, 2019

Excellent customer care! Great support setting up and answering questions about the device. Each representative has been patient and knowledgeable. The overall system is well thought out. The responsiveness of the team really makes using MobileHelp a top notch experience.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Mrs. Jamira/Teresa. To God be the glory. These ladies were very pleasant to work with, Jamira help set up my device and Teresa from customer service, they made me feel as ease, they were friendly, considerate, and cooperative. Very well pleased.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was planning on cancelling because of another company's lower price on a machine. So I was talking with Alex and he connected me with Teresa. She checked and was able to get me a lower price for me and so I decided to stay with MobileHelp. Thank you for your help.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The company my father was using had terrible customer service and very unclear billing. From the first call, I knew mobile connect would be a different experience. Every person I spoke with at mobile connect was helpful, informative and cheerful. Getting his system ordered and set up was very easy, as was understanding what options would suite his needs.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Outstanding service by Mr. ** (salesperson) who helped me and offered me the best service for my financial situation. I am 76 years old, retired with many health issues. Ms. ** a supervisor who went over and beyond to help me with my bank account. Appeared that each time I called to activate the service, my account was charged $1.00 each. total of $6.86. Ms. ** is very knowledgeable, respectful, and very effective employee. I was ready to cancel the services. Because of Ms. ** I did not. Both this employee are EXCELLENT representatives for your company!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Spoke with two representatives... one, Paula the other, Jan. Both were knowledgeable, professional and gave me the information needed to purchase a plan that is best for our family. Outstanding customer service! I look forward to gaining more independence using my mobile device service wherever I go!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I will continue to recommend this unit especially the unit with GPS to anyone looking for a system. My mom benefit from the system a few times. The only reason we no longer require the service is I have 24/7 care.

MobileHelp Company Information