2. Medical Alert Systems

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5

Take a Medical Alert System Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

MobileHelp is an FDA-registered company with a quality system in place that is based on FDA Medical Device Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Regulations in 21 CFR Part 820. As the first company to offer a mobile medical alert system, MobileHelp proudly holds an A+ rating with the BBB. A premier provider of mobile medical alert systems, MobileHelp offers the Duo, Classic and Solo Systems.

MobileHelp Duo is the most complete mobile alert system, providing GPS emergency assistance at home and away. MobileHelp Classic is a cellular in-home medical alert system which installs in under a minute and does not require a landline telephone. MobileHelp Solo is a lightweight mobile emergency medical system that also works at home and away. Call for emergency help 24/7/365 simply by pressing your Help Button. MobileHelp also provides Fall Button, which can automatically detect a fall and signal for help, even if you can’t press a button, as well as Connect Premium, which provides savings, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment that can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile medical alert systems, empowering you to live an active life, at home or away, in all 50 states.

MobileHelp Call Now Toll Free (800) 803-4616 Learn More

Take a Medical Alert System Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Want assurance for you or a loved one?

Get help from a Medical Alert partner, accredited by ConsumerAffairs.

Compare Brands
Call Now Toll Free

MobileHelp Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileHelp?

Original review: May 14, 2019

I first decided I needed a personal alarm system about 21/2 years ago. At that time I called the Medic Alert Foundation (I was a member) and they suggested I sign up for LifeLine which I did. About a year after I started using their system I accidentally pushed the emergency button and immediately got a message "Help is on the way". However 90 minutes later nothing had happened. I called LifeLine, who immediately replaced the emergency button and took back the defective one.

After analysis they told me the old button had never been initialized in the factory - it did not work! About 6 months later I fell on 2 consecutive days - no alarm went off in either case. When I called LifeLine they told me if you get up right after a fall, which I did, the alarm is canceled. Based on what happened previously I did not trust the system and decided to switch. I am very happy with the Mobile system that I am now using. When you fall (I triggered a fall alert when exercising) the system detects it and the "Help" person comes on the line. This system is easy to use and it works!!!!

Original review: April 17, 2019

Latifah took care of the refund the same day. She was very courteous and cared about my problem. I thank her for being so prompt. All MobileHelp should be like Latifah. I dont have forty words to describe my experience so I will just say my time with MobileHelp has been worth the money and your customer service is excellent

Original review: April 15, 2019

Parents had MobileHelp for 6 years. Due to mother passing, we no longer need the service. Great customer service from ordering to monitering.. Great help in cancelling service. Very understanding. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE. Thank you MOBILEHELP..

Original review: April 10, 2019

Excellent customer care! Great support setting up and answering questions about the device. Each representative has been patient and knowledgeable. The overall system is well thought out. The responsiveness of the team really makes using MobileHelp a top notch experience.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Mrs. Jamira/Teresa. To God be the glory. These ladies were very pleasant to work with, Jamira help set up my device and Teresa from customer service, they made me feel as ease, they were friendly, considerate, and cooperative. Very well pleased.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I called to inquire about this system for my mom and Marina ** was so helpful, she explained the system, how it worked and my options.. I gave my mom all the info and she decided on this system vs the others which we all agreed (her children). This system is one of the top rating systems that I researched. When I called back to order with Marina, she took her time to go over the options again and took my order. Once she was done with her part she sent me over to Tammy to set up all the personal information on my mom. My mom has had this for almost a week and she loves it. She didn't want the necklace device, she opted for the bracelet and she loves it, she didn't want anything too big. Someone at church thought she had some kind of fit bit on.

Both of these representatives were both helpful, professional, informative, and really cared about my concerns. My mom has had this system for almost a week now and she LOVES it! I also called when we got the system and the person who walked me through to make sure it was all set up correctly was amazing, sorry I do not remember her name. I have called back a few times with questions and it has always been a pleasure speaking to the representatives. I look forward to continued service with this company. Thank you.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was planning on cancelling because of another company's lower price on a machine. So I was talking with Alex and he connected me with Teresa. She checked and was able to get me a lower price for me and so I decided to stay with MobileHelp. Thank you for your help.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Your package with my equipment arrived promptly, and I was generally pleased with the instructions. Could have used a little more detail, but it help me get started. I opened the box, and plugged in the base and mobile stations. Next day I called the Technical Support Center and Gervon came on line. I WAS SO IMPRESSED. He had time for every question. Never indicated ANY impatience or irritation. His/your service was fabulous. Then he transferred me to another area where they asked questions about my characteristics. I didn't get this person's name, but they were again exceptional. You FAR exceeded my expectations, and I am a grateful and happy new customer. I have already recommended MobileHelp to a friend.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I cannot say enough complimentary things regarding the people I worked with at your company. To begin with, I did research on several highly rated companies, talking to representatives at each. All had some good points, but when I talked to Jeff in your sales department, he really impressed me. I was not finished with my research, but finally just ended this and decided on MH. During this interim period, Jeff called several times to check and see how things were going without being pushy and obnoxious. He is first rate and a major asset to MH. In fact, all of the different people that I then talked with to set up my plan and service are positive attributes to your company. I have peace or mind now, as do my family members here in Casper and in NYC. Thank you for your outstanding personnel and program. Sincerely, Dude.

Original review: March 2, 2019

The company my father was using had terrible customer service and very unclear billing. From the first call, I knew mobile connect would be a different experience. Every person I spoke with at mobile connect was helpful, informative and cheerful. Getting his system ordered and set up was very easy, as was understanding what options would suite his needs.

MobileHelp Company Information