Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 3 stars9%
  • 2 stars6%
  • 1 stars20%

Visit Our Site

Life is unpredictable. LegalShield gives you the confidence of knowing whatever comes your way, someone is looking out for you. Whether it's with affordable, prepaid legal service that puts a dedicated law firm on your side or identity theft protection with IDShield that's best in class. IDShield is the only identity theft protection company armed with a team of Kroll licensed private investigators on call to restore your identity With LegalShield and IDShield, you're always covered.

LegalShield's 650 employees are dedicated to serving our more than 4 million users in the United States and Canada. Protect yourself and your family today.

I depend on the advice of LegalShield more than those I know personally. I've had 2 sticky situations where I would have not known what to do nor my rights had it not been for my membership.

We subscribed to LegalShield about 2 years ago. During this period we have called upon the attorneys in Virginia on several occasions and they have handled our matters quite competently and effectively. Response times and follow up were excellent. Work performed was highly professional. The LegalShield app with the 24 hour emergency legal access contact button also is helpful and all 5 of our children have the app on their phones. About a year ago, we also began promoting the service as we believe that every American should have the protection and peace of mind afforded by LegalShield.

I had the membership for less than 6 months. I was pulled over for using my cell phone. I advised him that I used it to call for an emergency situation with my family. As the officer proceeded to advise me why he pulled me over and took my driver's license and registration, I remembered that I had the 24/7 access to an attorney. I called and I was connected with an attorney within 2-3 rings. I handed the phone to the officer who had a 5 minute conversation with my attorney. The officer then said "please proceed and have a nice day." The attorney later called me & he explained what he said to the officer. I was amazed with the service! That would have been an expensive ticket and expended a lot of my time to possibly appear in court.

I was almost arrested for "stealing" some broken pieces of wood next to the road which had a free sign sitting in front of them. My brother was with me and was getting arrested as well. I told the officer I would like to call my attorney immediately and he just looked at me and sort of ignored me then continued to arrest my brother. At that time I had my phone already in hand and I dialed the emergency number. A lady answered and I gave her my member number and an attorney was on the phone in about 20 seconds.

When the officer turned to handcuff me I tried to hand him my phone and said, "My attorney would like to speak with you". He took a step back and told me he wouldn't take the phone. After that the attorney began to ask a series of questions through me to the officer and by the end of a 2-3 minute conversation between the three of us, the officer got back into his car and sped off. My brother and I both went home that night with no charges!!! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Great service.

Factual basis uncertain

Well to start off I just want people to get their own attorney if they can. And don't use this service. I got tricked by a credit card company name Coastal Pay. They lure you and trick you to get their service and use their machine. But never tell you it's a lease machine with an outrageous price of over $300 a month for so many years with no cancellation contract!!! So when found out we got lure I try to cancel them. Eventually had to change my bank account so they cannot take money every month. So they got an attorney and try to take us to court.

So that's when I got LegalShield. They couldn't help me here in CA because the lawsuit was in NY! So they gave me a firm in NY to help me with the case. After I contact that Parkburry stand place. They really suck. The thing they did for me was send out a negotiation letter and send one to my email. Never said anything about they need me to respond to them before they send out. So weeks went by and I got more letter for that leasing credit card company. I contacted them. They said "Oh we emailed you and you were supposed to answer us before it's a go" so I said "Ok send it." Even though I knew what I'm reading. It state clearly that if I have any question then reply! But whatever.

So anyway time went by. Now I got a summoning letter! Called them. They said "Oh the company didn't want to settle that amount." Now they tell me? I emailed them the summoning letter to take a look at. Because I don't see the date I have to appear in court. They said "Oh, if you want to. Contact the CA office. Then tell them you need a lawyer to go to court for you. They then give you someone here in NY to go. Since you are a member. You get 20-25% off." (I can't remember how much off.) I was like "Ok. I have a membership so your ass can take care of things! Not to get a discount!"

But any way, I contact another lawyer in NY and ask her the same question. She said there is no date because this is a complaint letter and I need to answer it before it goes to fault amount on me! If I want she can answer the letter for $400! She also said normally those people will stop there. They only get money if people don't answer the letter from court. But if it get worse then there will be extra charge. But we will see. "Wow" very clear on price and know what she's doing huh! Meanwhile LegalShield lawyer trying to scam me for a few thousand dollars "going to court". Please stay away from this service. I will cancel this service soon cause it's no use! Kinda like buying a cheap car insurance! Pay pay pay and things happen you pay pay pay more. Lol!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LegalShield?

Factual basis uncertain

So after attending a tuesday meeting, I signed up with an associate. When I needed to speak with an attorney I called believing what the facilitator stated, "You and your household are covered". Only to be told that this is not true. Then to be told that if I needed representation I needed rep/defense hours. Wow right. Who knew paying for membership to speak to someone who is not the actual attorney is pretty much what you end up with. After 2 months, I called 9/14/16 to cancel and was told my request could not be done over the phone and would need to send a written request.

So I requested that an email from the cancellation department be sent to me. Well, I spent 57 mins on the phone being told, "The email confirmation was sent". I waited on the phone an additional 10 just to see if in fact my request was handled as requested... ERRR not. I spoke with a supervisor, then a manager who gave me his personal email. They both stated the email was sent for cancellation but yet I sent the manager an email and received it within 15 secs... A bunch of bs. Quick to take your money, but slow to cancel... Would hate to have to use this services ever in any legal manner.

Russ,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to look into situation for you. We will need a few additional details and permission to contact you. May we reach out to you?

LegalShield Member Services

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

Paid for membership for 2 years. Had 2 chances to use in September 2016. First case they said it was too complicated and they couldn't help or advise. Second was a traffic ticket. Because our son hadn't changed his driver's license they said "oh he's not covered because the DL is not from your state". Going to drop them and eat the 2 year's worth of fees.

Daniel,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We strive for complete satisfaction in each and every member experience. We would love the opportunity to look into any situation where you feel your membership did not meet your expectations. If you would, please provide us with your membership number and/or your preferred contact information and we will reach out right away!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

This service is a scam. They are happy to take your monthly membership fee but deliver nothing more than the name of a "provider" firm. The provider firms are lazy and in my case vocal about "you only get what you pay for." LS will sometimes respond to concerns with a sympathetic phone call but no real follow-up and no "guarantee" that you actually get anything from the provider firm. Don't waste your money on a LS membership.

Amanda,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. The complete satisfaction of our members is of the utmost priority to us. We will reach out right away to assist you in any way we can.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

So I signed up, right off the bat they put my name completely wrong on the account. Contacted them and it took a week for them to finally get back to me (after hassling them). Now, I mailed my will questionnaire over a week ago, emailed them asking if they received it, and it's been 3 days and still nothing from them. I'm so disgusted with this service.

Factual basis uncertain

I'm basically a platinum/diamond 5 yr+ member because I have made countless on time payments in full to them. So imagine my surprise when I go to use my benefit and I am treated like absolute garbage. I was sued and they refused to provide civil defense coverage because they felt that I could not win. I hired an attorney and fought the matter and ultimately won the case pro se (without using a lawyer at the very end). So their provider firm was dead wrong and wrongfully denied me benefits.

The firm also told me to basically google my legal questions to find the answers in my own. I'm like why am I paying a monthly fee then (?) and the attorney became irate. The firm partner also treated me like garbage and I am now planning on suing him for breach of contract over it. LegalShield/Pre-Paid Legal doesn't give a damn about your bad experiences with their membership except, perhaps, when you post about it on here. LegalShield = a false sense of security.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Aug. 29, 2016

Jarrod contacted me & we did resolve the matter expediting my cancellation & refund. However, due to the poor service when we were in need of legal help I am only changing my star rating up to a 2 & that is solely on Jerrod's helpfulness.

Cheryl,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to look into this matter for you. May we reach out to you?

LegalShield

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

We paid for Legal Shield for over a year & never used it. When the need arose the "local" lawyer was 2-2 1/2 hours away which was not feasible to use. The other lawyer they referred us to was 1 1/2 hours away then when we called said he didn't have time to do it. The next lawyer we talked to was rude and condescending & also 2 hours away. Also when we called the 24/7 legal hotline we were offered no help, no lawyer talked to us that weekend (it happened on a Friday night) & in fact we didn't talk to anyone until we called customer service AGAIN on Monday. Needless to say we got a lawyer on our own & canceled (or so we thought) our service. We have been charged another month & when I called them on this was told they didn't have any record for the cancellation since they had only put a 30 day hold on the account. Their big pitch is the free wills but a will cost much less to have done than the year we paid into this.

For problems like traffic tickets, they've been great for about the decade we've had them (they switched firms in AZ about 9 years ago). But if you call for a legal opinion, they will do everything they can to avoid giving you one. E.g.- I called a few years ago to find out whether, in AZ, stop signs on private property have the force of law. At our nearby supermarket, there's a stop sign at the exit of the parking lot onto the public street. Do I have to stop there by AZ law? The advice I got is summarized: "Well, if there's a stop sign, you really should stop. You wouldn't want to ignore it and have an accident." My Mom would give the same advice, but I am a grown man so I wanted legal advice.

A few days ago, I called to find out the definition of a term on a warranty deed. They wanted me to give them all the details of who was on the deed, etc. I just want to know how a word is defined. I am not asking for legal advice. They've saved us some money, but I am wondering whether it's really been worth it, and am considering dumping this.

I highly recommend Legalshield. They have been extremely helpful in several situations where we would have otherwise been taking advantage of from cell phone contracts (claiming phones weren't returned), traffic tickets (running out of gas), sales fraud (shipper wouldn't release the paid for product), workers compensation claims, a 3rd party at fault auto accident, etc. Sometimes you won't like the frank advice they give. But it's better than having to invest a retainer to only find out that you don't have realistic recourse.

Factual basis uncertain

I subscribed to LegalShield several months ago, willing to pay a monthly fee for legal help when I need it. Recently the need arose and I contacted LegalShield looking for a simple contract. When I called the response was to call Merritt Webb the legal firm they assigned to me. So at the end of the day the monthly fee is to just refer me to a law firm. Not a firm specific to my needs... just Merritt Webb. LegalShield actually provides nothing except a referral and when you get to the law firm it a fee service. For your monthly fee, you get no legal services.

Also, when you call Merritt Webb, you first talk to a representative that asks the nature of your legal need. She asks a great deal of questions but it is frustrating that she asks a lot of questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the legal need. Then I'm told an attorney will call you within 24 hours. To conclude: Buyer beware. You are not paying a monthly fee for any legal advice or services, just a referral to a one-stop shop firm.

Ger,

We apologize that your membership did not meet your needs. We strive to provide the best possible experience for our members in every way. We did receive authorization for recurring drafts and would be happy to provide you with a copy of your application, upon request. As a courtesy, we have refunded your last annual payment. If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact LegalShield Member Services at 800-654-7757. Have a wonderful day!

LegalShield

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Both myself and another family member signed up for this service for one year to try it out. When we filled out the membership form there was an option to pay by credit card and you would be renewed automatically annually. We purposely paid by check to avoid the automatic renewal. Unknowingly, we found out that they have been debiting our checking accounts for the past two years. Last year I did not catch it, but this year I noticed it within a week of the charge. When I called they agreed to credit me the charge made this year, but not last. They claim I checked that I wanted the auto-renewal. I asked for a copy of the form showing this, but I never received it. I did receive a check for the one year and confirmation that my membership is canceled.

My other family member discovered the same exact thing happened to him. I still don't understand how they can just debit your checking account without prior approval. I never submitted a blank check or filled out checking account information on their form. They must have taken the information from the check I paid them with and used it to renew.

My cell phone had a lithium battery discharge. The local store helped me swap it out under the warranty. Two weeks later, customer service contacted me, said it didn't qualify because of the heat damage to the port, and I owed $460. I called, they wouldn't remove the charge. I call my LegalShield attorneys, they reviewed everything, wrote a letter, and in two weeks the charge was dropped, didn't cost me anything to get that done. This is exactly the type of reason I have this membership. I've saved a ton of money over the years.

We used our LegalShield membership after being denied replacement of our windshield. We bought new auto insurance with full-glass coverage, but once we needed to replace the windshield, the insurance company didn't want to honor the coverage, saying that we had a $500 deductible. They, then sent us new declarations showing the $500 deductible (they must have forgotten that they had sent us the first declarations with the full-glass coverage stated on it) and a letter saying there was nothing they could do and we should just pay the $290 for the windshield.

Anyway, we called our LegalShield attorneys, Davis Miles McGuire Gardner and after reviewing both declarations documents, they wrote an awesome letter to the insurance company, stating the law, and if they didn't honor the first declarations they would turn them into the Insurance commissioner and the Attorney General for fraud. Amazing, we got our glass for free. Thank you so much, LegalShield for being there to protect us from bad situations.

I've been a happy customer for about 8 months. As a business owner it has paid for itself many times over already. My rep George ** has been REALLY helpful and there when I needed him, though for the most part I deal directly with the firms in each city we are in. I was pleased to discover it even works in Canada because I also have an office there. They are great for handling that little stuff that eats away at your budgets - issues that you might have given up on instead of getting legal advice. If I have a negative it would be that they don't always give advice in writing when you would prefer that, but the unlimited phone advice has been awesome.

Amanda,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you would, please send us your membership number, and allow us to look into the situation for you.

LegalShield

Original review: July 25, 2016

I have called LegalShield's office a few times to have an attorney represent me for SSA claim being denied. The first time I spoke with someone at the Pryor offices they said that she put my information out there & someone would call me back & no one ever did. The second time I called to tell them that no one had contacted me, they asked again what it was for & told me that OKC offices handle SSA & then forwarded me to Tulsa offices.

The people at the Tulsa offices didn't know what Lawyers or where, handle SSA claim denials. They wanted to forward me back to Pryor offices because maybe they would know & I told them that they were the ones that forwarded my call to them. So, since no one knew, they forwarded me to a lady that was supposed to be able to tell me who to contact. I left her a voicemail & 2 weeks later, still no one has called. I am extremely disappointed in this company & the fact that I pay monthly to supposed to have legal help when it's needed & they have failed at what they are being paid for. If this is the kind of service I pay monthly for, no thank you.

Factual basis uncertain

I am writing this review to let people know what a terrible experience I had for my first time ever with a legal issue, which involved family probate. My mother died at age 93, with 3 wills on a family property; she was very ill with Alzheimer's & Dementia, very debilitating disease. I tried very hard to keep healthy and help her stay on track with life in general; but, others in my family took advantage and had her create wills that she did not understand what she had done, in the end. Well, had to fight to keep myself in the last one my family had her do, even in her illness; and I used at the time Pre-Paid aka LegalShield to help me find a lawyer to do that.

Not a good experience at ALL from the start. The first lawyer they referred had a heart attack. The 2nd lawyer who sort of helped me, but mainly I did all the write ups myself, with information that was needed, plus paid for xeroxing fees, should be in jail for extortion - got $17,000 in fees, but my family property is only worth $13,000 and wants a lien on my family's property for $30,000 more for made up fees in the end with this lawyer, telling me she does not care and I was told by a person working in her office she has someone with the same issues with this lawyer - even more money owed. Well I guess, so if the books are being cooked to reflect as such; which it is only worth $13,000, its creative billings without explanation, and PLEASE do not for you LegalShield discount with this lawyer they refer. Every time I did, that lawyer got angry and went up on fees, with the account mentioned.

Now, I am having to fight against this proposed lien on my family's meager estate, to this day. And the last lawyer was disbarred. Then, when you complain to LegalShield about the lawyers on their list and what they have done, there is NO PROTECTION for the client. I tried to get that. What you get is the poor, performing, lawyers they refer you to. Even if you evaluate them, it does not help. They stay on the list. Something should be done about that I think, As the public would like to trust the company decisions to have these people on their list ALL over the country.

Insufficient response received

John,

We are sorry to hear about your situation. We would love the opportunity to look into this for you. May we reach out to speak with you?

Original review: July 22, 2016

I had an issue come up not long after I purchased my LegalShield policy (Convenient, right?) and called to consult with a lawyer. The lawyer during our conversation couldn't even get the basic details of our situation right. She just wasn't listening and at one point actually accused us of criminal behavior. She was just not paying attention AT ALL.

When I called LegalShield they gave me the runaround about canceling my policy, did their best to harass me into staying by making the process to leave them as tedious as possible. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was immediately hung up on and LegalShield's automated system refused to allow me to speak with a customer service rep afterwards, forwarding my number to an automated message. This company, much like many others that seem "too good to be true" is exactly that. You get what you pay for with legal services and what you pay for here is not worth the time. Xavier in customer service was particularly unhelpful.

BR,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the opportunity to look into the matter for you. May we reach out to you?

Original review: July 22, 2016

I have been a LegalShield member for 14 years. The Oregon LegalShield firm (Kivel & Howard) has gone down hill. The two 'attorneys' I spoke with this week were young and inexperienced. Argued with me and were disrespectful. I had requested a mature attorney but instead I got two that offered no customer service, acted like know it alls and refused to write the letter I requested. They were supposed to send me some kind of form by email but after 48 plus hours it still has not arrived. I think they use call center type lawyers that don't care a bit about the people they are supposed to represent. In the past I had good advice, that is why I kept my membership.

Last winter I had a bad experience with Lizbeth, who ignored me after our initial conversation. I was able to get Devin ** to help finish the issue and he was good. I requested him this week but instead was given to young smart mouths that were so rude I hung up on them. What a rip off. I think those young men were amateurs. They wanted to 'refer' me out to another expensive attorney and refused to write a letter that I asked them to write. Why pay for this kind of crummy service every month? The Oregon State Bar has a referral service that is quite good and is FREE. The first consultation is 35 with REAL attorney not a call center puppet. I am done with LegalShield. I can get great legal advice from the Oregon State Bar attorneys and plan to save my $26 a month and not feed the monster anymore.

We have been LegalShield Customers for 20 years. It was prepaid legal when we first enrolled. I was 34, married, pastor of a church, four children, and embarrassed to say, we did not have our last testament and wills prepared. We got our wills done by paying the first month fee of $17 plus a $10 sign up fee. The wills were worth $1000 for the two of us. Then they helped us with a woman who was harassing our family horribly. They guided us through taking her to court, at no cost, we won, she got her name in the paper and she stopped the harassment. Over the years, this was the singularly best thing that we have spent $17 per month on. When the economy crashed, our LegalShield attorneys helped us to save our home, by giving proper guidance. So, needless to say, with these and at least 25 other great stories of how we have been helped, we give LegalShield our five star rating and endorsement!

Been a member for a year now. Everyone needs this service, it tips the scales of justice. Earlier in the year I put my two weeks in at my job, they gave me two pay checks on my last day. When I cashed the checks, my bank decided to hold my money out of "suspicion". I called the bank and they said it would take 7 days to release my money. My very next call was to my law firm Parker Stanbury. They fired off a letter to my bank and the very next day, I got a phone call apologizing saying my money was released. Thank you LegalShield!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Pat,

We are sorry that your were dissatisfied with your experience. We do have options that are available to you. We would love the opportunity to call and discuss these with you. May we reach out to you?

LegalShield

Original review: June 23, 2016

Been a member for 4 years as Married couple JOINT acct. Husband PRIMARY. Husband wants to cancel his. When I called and tried to continue my 1/2 (charge us each) Xavier in Ada said NO have to rejoin and lose all the banked hours. I ask "what if my husband were to die? Could I KEEP THIS?" Again, “NO you'd have to join NEW or keep paying for both" (since it’s joint) - I ask him to please ask the person in charge. Again his supervisor said NO. I think it’s a good thing to have BUT hate to have to join again. So if you’re looking to buy JOIN AS SEPARATE PEOPLE NOT JOINT, since they are unwilling to separate or make exception if your Primary should die.

Factual basis uncertain

I had LegalShield service for 3 years. There was prompt response from the law firm (Davis Miles), but the advice was inadequate. 9 times out of 10 I was referred to an outside Attorney in which I would have to pay extra. I was once told by Davis Miles Law Firm's attorney that they didn't know about the Arizona law in my situation. I tried talking to their attorney supervisor and was just referred to an outside Attorney in which I would have to pay extra. This is common, not just my experience but that of many other members I have talked to.

I was also a LegalShield Associate and I had many complaints from my members in that regard. LegalShield membership services wouldn't help. Davis Miles Law firm sent me a letter cancelling my LegalShield membership without explanation. I contacted LegalShield membership services and inquired about the letter that was sent to me by the Law firm. They would not even listen to my side of the story and automatically sided with the law firm. I communicated with the VP of membership services as well as the CEO and I got NO results. They preach about equality and fair justice for all but they don't practice it for their own members. I could not be a LegalShield Associate anymore because I can't sell something that I don't believe in.

Danny,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to look into this scenario for you. May we reach out to you?

LegalShield

Original review: June 13, 2016

I had subscribed to both a personal plan as well as a business plan. When both my business and myself were sued in the same matter LegalShield was only able to provide me an attorney at a "discounted rate", a 50% reduction in service charges. That seemed fair enough as I had not FULLY REVIEWED the TERMS & CONDITIONS of our contractual agreements. The bottom line is that the attorney churned the file, had his own agenda and didn't perform as we discussed in our initial consultation (which is not free).

The bottom line is this, in my opinion LegalShield exists because attorneys are abundant in a court systems that rarely goes to trial and has minimum sentencing guidelines that only Houdini could get one out of. When I was no longer satisfied with the services the attorney sent me a final bill which he later corrected for overcharges. He refused to provide me a copy of my file and is currently holding all of my file hostage until I give in to his ransom demand. He cites some Illinois law that gives him that right. The bottom line he didn't perform as expected.

There is a reason. The fact exists that the only ones who benefit statistically from lawsuits are the attorneys and the court system itself. Save your money and hire a competent attorney when needed. This is the "fast food" leader of representation. Think about that. I speak from experience. You can either take my word for it or take your own risks. I paid the tuition to have a Juris Doctorate in choosing a valuable and competent attorney! Furthermore I paid a monthly fee to endure such hardship. I would be insane to revisit this scenario.

Alex,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. May we please contact you, so we can look into the matter?

LegalShield

Original review: June 9, 2016

Had my children in a Daycare where my daughter was bitten extremely bad that her face and other parts of her body were bruised over and my son had bruising on one of his arms. I contacted LegalShield for assistance in seeing if I could get my money back as it was $600 for one week. They sent me over and got a letter typed up and said they give 15 days for response. After not hearing anything, I called back and they said they were giving it 30 days. Over a month passes and I call to follow up and am told that the daycare never responded and I asked why I was not called back and told option. Simply put, they said they do not do follow ups. A separate situation was when I called and asked that my home contract for a purchased be reviewed for me and was told what to look for. Not much help at all.

Sharyn,

We are sorry to hear of your experience. We would love to look into the matter for you. May we reach out?

Thanks,

LegalShield

Original review: June 6, 2016

My foot was broken at Ft McDowell casino and I hired Edmund ** to be my attorney. He said we needed to file by 2 years. He deserted me at 1 year because he either had other cases or he wasn't interested any longer (can't remember). When I filed at 2 yrs I found out it should have been filed at 1 YEAR. HOW EMBARRASSING IS THAT! By then he was working as a Partner at LegalShield/Davis Miles and on 3-5-2012 he said to appeal it by saying it's 'unconstitutional'. So this whole court case was screwed up from the beginning. In 2014 I had a meeting with Davis Miles, showed him all the emails of proof and Miles said SUE ME!!! The man was a 'teddy bear' and now he's a 'BEAST'. Ft McDowell Yavapai Nation, Tribal Court - Case #**.

UPDATED ON 06/07/2016: This is a followup of my life changing experience into poverty. I called Jerrod ** of LegalShield because his response was on ConsumerAffairs and he wanted me to call him. I told him my story on how Edmund ** gave me the wrong date to file. He said, "What can we do for you?" I told him I want $200k, which is less than what Edmund ** requested from Ft Mcdowell insurance company.

Jeff said they can't do it because IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LEGALSHIELD MEMBERSHIP! I didn't say anything to him about my L.S. membership!! I complained about THEIR ATTORNEY. Request the tape because he recorded our call. (When my foot broke, I had an appointment with Davis Miles and he said he had no attorneys that had tribal experience).

My story stands. Edmund ** caused my case to take a downward spiral because he gave the wrong filing date. In 2014 when Davis Miles saw my emails, he saw that a few had DAVIS MILES LOGO ON IT and that's when he said, "SUE ME." Jerrod ** is just another 'Slick Willie' who will say ANYTHING to get out of admitting guilt (Isn't that what criminals do!). He asked me 4-5 times "What can we do for you?" 'He' is a good reason people make jokes about attorneys! I ran for Justice of the Peace in 1994 and my life experience, and common sense makes me believable.

We have been fighting the city where we live because of 2 laurel oaks on our property. Before calling LegalShield, we called the city. The trees are damaging our property and recently broke part of a sprinkler system. The first time we had the law firm send a letter to the city and the city came and fixed parts of our property which was great... but the trees were not coming down... until the sprinkler system broke. The law firm then sent another letter to the city and if the weather permits, the trees are coming down because since they broke part of the sprinklers, the city is afraid that the roots are going to break the main water line which is very close to our property. THANK YOU LEGALSHIELD!!! Oh, and the city too!

LegalShield (formerly Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.) Company Profile

1972
Formerly Named:
Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.
1 Prepaid Way