4.2/5 (189 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: April 9, 2022

Great Service. My credit score improved almost immediately! As soon as I signed up they removed a collection account from my credit report. They do an awesome job monitoring my credit and communicating with me! I love Lexington Law!! Great Job!

Lexington Law response

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Original review: April 8, 2022

Hi, Lexington Law are a great company to work with. They explain how they work with helping reduce or eliminate your debt. I'm very pleased with their service. Everything they do is explained completely.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Original review: April 8, 2022

They are awesome straightening out credit issues. They are knowledgeable and know what they're doing with with Efficiency And they are available for any of your questions. They are awesome. Please give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

Lexington Law response

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Original review: April 1, 2022

They was great. They help me a lot. I had my own team working to help my scores right. They was nice to me and very friendly. They did a great job. So if you thinking about using this company they will look out for what's best for you.

Lexington Law response

Original review: March 31, 2022

When I began my credit repair journey with Lexington Law, my credit score was a 430. I have increased my credit score by over 300 points. Lexington has removed dozens of negative things off my credit report. I love, love, love Lexington Law services. Highly recommend.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Terrible experience, told me I can cancel within 5 days, I called the very next day to cancel, couldn’t get ahold of anybody, I’ve sent emails no response, I even changed /updated my debit card info so they won’t take my money, lady finally called on the 5th day and cancel my plan said I wouldn’t be charged, the next day they went in my account and my old account that I just deleted off the site and took $140 from me, terrible company. Crooks.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on, and we are always trying to improve. Can you please send us a direct message so we can discuss this further with you?

Original review: March 30, 2022

I needed to fix credit to move into our new home and these people moved quickly to get the job done. We're able to provide me with paperwork for my realtor in a week now. It's been 3 yrs and my score went from 450 to 675.

Original review: March 29, 2022

I had a negative item removed within 2 weeks of signing up and my score increased within one month! The tools and credit library have taught me so much about credit! I wish I would have known earlier in life.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Everyone at Lexington Law Firm are professional and knowledgeable. I have had a great experience with them and feel better about my financial future. Thank you for your diligence and always ready to help!

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Original review: March 22, 2022

Your company has helped me in the past and you're cheaper than any other credit repair companies. Your team is very concerned about their clients and they're very kind and friendly, courteous, kind, concerned, you take time to get to know your clients.

Original review: March 20, 2022

They have been busy working on fixing my credit and doing a good job sending letters and getting responses. I trust them to the fullest. Thank you so much for your kindness and respect. God bless you all.

Original review: March 20, 2022

I am definitely happy with the service that Lexington Law provided me as they informed me of collections on my report that I was not aware of and was then able to pay off later and have my score improved by 30 points.

Lexington Law response

Original review: March 19, 2022

Very understanding and came up with a very reasonable plan that works great for me. I have worked with Lexington law before and now I only have one more item to do resolve, I would recommend these services to family and friends. They make you feel like it's ok.

Lexington Law response

Original review: March 17, 2022

The young lady who helped me (Rica) was very courteous and helpful. She was knowledgeable and did her job very well. Everyone at Lexington Law are very helpful and I definitely give them a big thumbs up. Great Job!!

Lexington Law response

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I was referred by a friend as my case was very simple. There was a communication error between the car dealership and Hyundai Finance. At the end of the lease, it was the dealer's responsibility to pay the remaining balance. They sent the check late, for which I had falsely become responsible. You were not able to fix this simple problem after such a long time by sending the same documents over and over many times and getting denied. After each rejection, you did the same thing and expected to receive a different result!!! I felt like you intentionally made the same mistake and prolong such a simple case to get your monthly payments from me. Only when I complained, you offered to lower my monthly payment down to ~$25, but when the trust is broken, it is hard to get it back!!!

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: March 15, 2022

An exceptional team of knowledgeable and caring professionals. They go above and beyond to help you up your credit to maximum so that you can do and buy the things you want, be it a car, a house, you name it. Absolutely amazing.

Original review: March 15, 2022

In a world full of scams & con artists, Lexington Law has truly been my saving grace! Upfront & honest about fees, they delivered on their promises, made me feel valued as a person, not just a number.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Original review: March 15, 2022

Within one week LexingtonLaw was able to remove 1 negative item on my credit report. I haven’t been able to do that in years on my own. They send e-mails on everything and offer assistance if I have questions. Friendly staff makes for a painless experience. Looking forward to the continued help to raise my credit score. Thank you very much for all your help.

Lexington Law response

Original review: March 12, 2022

They keep in touch with me about my credit and they explain everything. Thank you Lexington Law for everything, you have made something happen for me! My credit was bad, but, they fixed it. They are exactly what they are.

Lexington Law response

Original review: March 9, 2022

I needed some help because a Fredrick ** 2-26-1967 stole $17,890.00 from my social security debit card while I was sent to jail! I was found out to be innocent of charges! However, Fredrick ** was found guilty of "Identity theft for profit by 2 West Allis detectives, (Wink & Sterhino)! They had pictures from an atm type machines! However, the crowded Milwaukee county jail is, so they gave him a plea type deal and he is not following the so-called agreement made by Ms. **! F. ** is to pay me $100 a month and have no contact with me what-so-ever! He continues to have people call me, hacks my computer & 3 cell phones that I have by going onto the net which gives out information if you pay them! Fredrick ** has also taken out loans in my name-illegally! Because of his erroneous charge against me, I waited 9 months and 21 days in jail-and I was innocent!

My credit fico score is "8"! So the Lexington representative gave me some more ideas of what to do! I have well documentation about all the things which Fredrick ** has stolen and replacement costs, and he has stolen other monies from 2017-2021 from not only s.Security but also from banks, loans and the items I had in storage! He refused to give me my property back! The representative was very empathetic, kind, made great suggestions. Next the rep told me that she would try to clear up more of my 3 credit reports by getting more information from each lender and copies of signed items. I have paid Lexington Law for a minimum of 8 years -on & off! Fredrick ** also stole my computer title: "** and erased all my pictures-which were saved and also my Facebook account! Lexington's rep was very helpful and also very knowledgeable about police reports to make out and whom to call in the U.S. Government. God bless! Barbara **.

Lexington Law response

Original review: March 7, 2022

I reached out to Lexington Law because I had recently rehabilitated student loans with late payments still showing, and a default status still showing that legitimately should not have been on my credit report. I had documentation, and literally all the work was pretty much done for them. I subscribed to their mid-level package even though it was a little extra with the assurances that I would be receiving extra support.

Reaching out to them was easy, however I rarely got anywhere on the phones and was unable to get more than scripted responses. They missed the deadline that they had promised for filing my disputes. Additionally when I reached out to them and asked for copies of the disputes to validate that the work had even been done, they were unable to provide them and claimed that since they were submitted digitally there was no way I could receive a copy. Seems odd that a law firm wouldn’t keep a copy of the work they are billing for.

I reached out to higher level paralegals with hopes of personalizing my dispute to my unique situation to increase my success. Emails went unanswered, and I probably called this company (no exaggeration) 15-20 times in a one week span.

Three weeks later, might as few results are back, unsurprisingly they were denied. Lexington took no time to learn about my situation, review the documents I provided them to ensure a successful dispute, and wouldn’t even return my emails. I may as well have lit 120$ on fire. After multiple requests I have yet to receive a copy of the dispute in full, I have no way of knowing what was submitted- and you won’t either.

The only reason I did not dispute the charges with my credit card company was out of fear that since this company had my Social Security number they would report me to the credit bureaus themselves. Bottomline, they will take your money and (if you’re lucky) submit a template dispute that will most likely fail due to it not being fit to your own situation. At the end of it all, they won’t even provide a copy of what was submitted- which is a HUGE red flag. Stay away from these guys.

Original review: March 3, 2022

Everyone there is awesome. They help me every time right away. I’ve been with them for 3 years and my score went from 540 to 726. Love them! My husband also uses them And they are doing an amazing job with his report as well. It’s well worth the money.

Original review: March 3, 2022

Amazing communication skills. Well informed information. Good representation and client assured good experience understanding the logistics of this affairs. Fairly reasonable to each subject of the matter.

Original review: March 1, 2022

I called Lexington Law Firm to get some information on the status of my bills and finances. The agent, Rowena, was efficient and knowledgeable and looked at the entire picture instead of giving me information only on the question I asked her about.

Original review: March 1, 2022

First time around they were GREAT. I decided to use them again after my divorce, divorce debt and I was planning on buying my own home. They were HORRIBLE! I was with them for over a year and a half, paying $129/month. In total they got three items removed, not 3 from each report, 3 TOTAL. I began questioning this and told them many times I can't keep paying $129 a month with no movement. I finally got to point where I was calling in to cancel. They offered at least twice to give it to me half off. I agreed two or three times and then cancelled. I tried to speak to managers because it was clear they were not working on my case rather just collecting my money and doing the bare minimum. I got nowhere fast. I switched to Credit Saint. I just started my second cycle. Within the first cycle they got two things removed from one credit report. I will never use Lexington Law again!

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience with Lexington Law! We would be happy to review case and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Lexington Law. They are extremely thorough. You can review your case online. You can contact them anytime you need to. They made sure I fully understand the process.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

First time using Lexington Law. The individual I spoke with Braydon, he was able to help me navigate and clearly understand how Lexington Law services works and with that clarity the future is bright.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I have been working with Lexington Law to repair and rebuild my credit rating for years. They have done all of the hard work and kept me informed through the whole process. They worked with me when I lost my job to still have coverage and monitoring. They have given me peace of mind and where I now sit with my credit rating. Communication, customer service and dedication are just a few ways I can describe this service.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I became a client with Lexington Law a couple years ago. They were very nice. Customer service and paperwork was pretty much done for you. Just read and sign. They were very thorough and always kept in contact. Fixed everything I needed. And also taught me how to deal with the credit collection agencies and how to deal with disputes for the future. Even after my service was completed and I was no longer a client. I called them with a question and they still helped me even though It was no longer their job. Great Company and Great People.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I needed help with multiple things. First my password which they were very safe and vetted me very well so they knew I was who I said I was. Secondly I needed a better understanding of how to repair my credit and was helped in a way I completely understood. The representative spoke clearly and professionally. He was genuinely interested in making sure I had the best experience and understanding of the process.

Lexington Law Company Information