3.7/5 (184 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: July 5, 2022

Lexington Law does an excellent job in terms of accessibility and customer service. The app could use some improvements, but it never shut down or lagged so that's a plus. When it comes to the actual credit repair process you are better off doing as many disputes as possible on your own and putting a freeze on your information.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on, and we are always trying to improve. Can you please send us a direct message so we can discuss this further with you?

Original review: July 2, 2022

The process is very slow and costly. There is very little communication on what’s taking place to repair your credit. So far it’s been three months and only 1 item removed. When signing up they made it seem like this would be a quick and easy process and that I would see major results after three months.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Lexington Law Firm. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary, which can be frustrating. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: June 29, 2022

They will help you and work thing out with guys. I’m glad I choose them. The law and help with guys credit. You should call this company. They are best at what they do a lot stuff. I got them help with credit and get home.

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Original review: June 29, 2022

Lexington Law delivered detailed attention to my credit score. The firm’s ability to achieve an impressive improvement in my credit score is great. My record included a bankruptcy with multiple creditors.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 28, 2022

Representatives were well-mannered and courteous but there were things that were vague or not clearly explained about the process. Especially as it pertained to the cancelation process. I would ask more questions if I were to do it again.

Lexington Law response

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for the feedback provided. Please DM us your contact information and we'd be happy to have one of our representatives reach out to assist you. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Original review: June 27, 2022

The people who work here are very professional and they take their time to look over your case and make sure to let you know what adjustments are made to higher your credit rating and they do work with you.

Lexington Law response

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Original review: June 25, 2022

They have been working on my behalf to clean up my credit. They already had 4 items removed and my score is improving. They have kept me updated as to everything they are doing and let me know what I need to do.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 23, 2022

I started my case with Lexington Law office in Jan. 2022 and I had poor credit. Now I am in the good credit rating and they helped me to clear negative credit reports. I am learning how Credit works and what to do and not to do. I signed up for their "1 million dollar coverage insurance" in case someone steals my personal information and starts to use it, they will help me fight in court if I need too. I was skeptical at first when I signed up, but I am happy to date with their progress. The online website is easy to use and understand and you can download their app to keep up with your credit repair. I recommend to anyone that wants to clear their Credit.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Original review: June 17, 2022

Customer service is excellent, they explained everything easy enough to understand, and answer all questions. They are very good about keeping you updated along each step of the process and with the results as they occur and what steps they are taking and if there are any that you need to take. I recommend Lexington Law very highly.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 16, 2022

Brittany is a woman of her word. Everything that she said would happen, did. A lot has been taken off of my credit within a month and my credit score keeps going up. I’m starting to get approved for cards.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 15, 2022

They are simply cleaning up my credit report & improving my credit score by challenging negative items in the report. The three companies were sent challenge letters weren't removing old items that should have been removed long ago.

Original review: June 13, 2022

The girl was very sweet, had great conversation, Very polite, I would recommend a few people to Lexington Law, so glad they are helping me with my credit! So happy with them, very good to work with!!!!

Lexington Law response

What problem do you need assistance with? You may also contact your paralegal team for immediate assistance at (800) 341-8441. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00AM -7:00PM MST. Thank you.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Lexington Law firm is by far one of the greatest companies to repair your credit. I have work with them for over 2 yrs and they took my credit score from the four hundreds to the seven hundreds. Their prices are very affordable and they will keep updated on your progress daily. Yes it takes time to repair credit but in the end you will be glad you took that step to repair your credit, I know I am overwhelmed with happiness and Lexington Law deserves all the credit.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty.

Original review: June 11, 2022

Didn’t feel like writing letters and going through the process of trying to remove a cellphone bill that had gone to collections. The debt belonged to my deceased father of the same name. The debt was $303, I paid Lexington Law slightly more than that and after getting it removed from two reports it showed up a days after my last payment on another report under a new name but the same debt. Don’t be lazy like I was, take the time and utilize the free resources available.

Lexington Law response

That may tend to happen if there is an unpaid debt that they are still trying to collect. When they sell the debt to another company, that typically will appear on the credit report.

Original review: June 6, 2022

Mr Jake v, shared his knowledge and experience during the call. Thank you for being able to answer all questions in a timely yet professional manner! I will definitely take your advice and become more cautious of everything having to deal with credit.

Lexington Law response

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Original review: June 4, 2022

Customer Service experience is excellent. Kept me informed of the progress and works diligently with you as if you're the only Customer. I will recommend this company to my friends and family. Love it.

Original review: June 2, 2022

Joseph L. assisted me with both, my payment, any questions that I had. He patiently reintroduced me to the credit repair program that Lexington Law offers! He also personally gave me an update on my challenges and the outcome of last month's work. Truly, Shilenda Be.

Original review: June 2, 2022

They have helped alleviate and remove things off my credit report and hope to continue with that progress. And I am looking to see more progress here in the future. And I appreciate everything they have done for me so far.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for your recommendation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need additional assistance.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Stephanie F explained the process to me and told me it takes longer than 30 days. I explained to her that I have paid all my debt off my credit cards and a bill that was going to be sent to collections! She told me she would give me a huge discount for my 3 month. So I will stay on for at least 3 months to see if then can get anything else removed! Thanks!

Original review: June 1, 2022

I've used Lexington Law to help my credit score and eliminate some negligent items. I used their service for 6 months to find out they weren't able to reverse or correct any of the various negative items on my record. About $1000 has been charged for them to continually tell me the disputes have been submitted but no response, which was short of the many insinuations they gave me at the sales pitch. When I reach out to cancel or ask for a refund, they make it extremely difficult to reach a human representative, and even then they still fall short on their promises. Save your money and look for another service provider.

Lexington Law response

Original review: May 31, 2022

They went above and beyond to repair my credit and in such a short time they have improved my score and removed a lot of negative items. I'm going to continue next month on my service because I can't afford them this month due to emergency financial situation.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation. If you need assistance with your billing, please call us at (877) 401-1938 and one of our credit advisors can assist you.

Original review: May 28, 2022

I used Lexington Law top premium service for $129 a month for 5 months. I had 8 negative items (3 actual negative items showing as 3 negative items on Bureau X, 3 negative items on Bureau Y, and 2 negative items on Bureau Z. Somehow Bureau Z didn't have one of actual negative item). After using Lexington Law's top service plan for $129 a month for 5 months, I ended up having 9 negative items. Eventually they let the Bureau Z to include missing negative item in their reports. I am a businessman and I am very reasonable and understanding of services or products when they fail, I am patient if they correct their mistakes, but with this company I totally felt the way they do business is really a scam. I felt responsible reporting this companies' scam business model. There are serious other businesses who guarantee or refund policy if they cant do improvement in 3 months.

I contacted several times, asked about their work on my cases, I did not receive any solid response. I did not receive any mails from bureaus showing they did any work for my cases. No evidence. I requested report of what they have done for my case, they refused to share any details. Next day they disabled my account and sent email stating they would not work on my case, cancelled my plan, and will not work on my case in future. I paid $129x5 which $645 and I ended up having worse credit with them. Please share this with everyone, if you have plan ask evidence of their work, do not stick them and end up with nothing after months.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: May 27, 2022

Before I talked to him I felt like my life was falling apart and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt AJ actually cared and wanted to help me. After talking to him I felt like I was going to be ok.

Lexington Law response

Original review: May 26, 2022

Lexington Law says they're trying to fix your credit, but all they're doing is withdrawing your payments without any results. When you call and complain they give you $50 off two month payments. Then it's back to months of no results! P.S. can someone allow me to rate ZERO STARS PLS.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear our services provided you a less-than-stellar experience. We’re unable to look up your account or discuss specifics online due to confidentiality. Please send us a private message if you would like us to contact you to discuss the situation you’re describing. Thank you.

Original review: May 25, 2022

I’ve been a client since 2018 and let me tell you, these guys/gals don’t quit until they get what they’re after! My credit was in the pits but not anymore! Thank you Lexington Law. I highly recommend this firm!!

Original review: May 24, 2022

I was with another credit repair company for over 2 years. Lexington Law has done more for me in 2 months then the other company did for me in those 2 years. Worth every penny. I would highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone that is wanting to get their credit in order, in short order.

Original review: May 24, 2022

Lexington Law has helped me get stuff off my credit report that shouldn't have been there. My credit score has gone up. And I feel better about myself. I could've never have gotten done what Lexington Law was able to do & is still doing for me.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Original review: May 21, 2022

When I first started my credit journey I was not proud of the mistakes I had made. Lexington Law helped me improve it in a short time. There were several collections that was on my report several times, they were able to get them removed.

Original review: May 19, 2022

I’ve been trying to get my credit straightened out for a very long time. I contacted Lexington Law. They provided me with very helpful and diligent service. They actually removed their credit reports on my credit report. They are still working diligently at this time to further remove delinquent reports on my credit file. I am very happy to be working with them.

Original review: May 19, 2022

Lexington Law and staff have been amazing at removing unwanted items off my credit record. They are very serious about giving you the help needed to clear it up and get your score up where you want it to be. I could not have done it without them.

Lexington Law Company Information