4.4/5 (178 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Great and very understanding and professional company. They take their time in every time you talk to them. Mostly they very manner people in Everything. They make you feel safe about everything & home.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I'm a designer and builder of luxury sustainable homes. I've used Lexington Law for dozens of my clients. They've helped numerous people better their credit and purchase my container homes because of it. Highly recommend and will be using them for hundreds of clients to come.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I had a great experience with Lexington Law firm. They were able to remove every collection accounts that negatively affected my credit reports. While I do recommend checking in with them often to review your accounts and escalate cases, (that they do at no additional charge) is needed to speed up success. They are the best company for the price and their app is amazing.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

No nonsense, no double talk, common sense approach to repairing credit by implementing good habits. Lexington Law associates basically took me by the hand and walked me into where I needed to be. I appreciated the fact that they did not make me ashamed of where I was and gave me options on how to get where I needed to be. They did the work.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

I am heading into a wonderful life and new and first home of my own, thank you Lexington law for help with identity thief and clearing up my credit. At 58 years of my life Lexington law has help make my life so much better than I could have wished for.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

Great service. Great customer service great at answering any questions that I had, very polite when they answered the phone, answered the phone quickly. I was not on hold for a long time and they were very polite when they answered the phone.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

The 2 people that I have spoken with made me feel like family as opposed to a business transaction. Moreover, they both went above and beyond to assist. Gyptian and Stacy and I just want to say thank you.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

I'm so please with my outcome with Lexington Law. My credit score is moving up thanks to them helping me getting some debts of my credit that wasn't mine. I would recommend them to anyone needing help fixing your credit. Thank You So Much Lexington Law.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

They start working on my credit in the first month. I made a good choice in chosing them to repairing my credit. They continue to update me by email by keeping me informed, of their positive outcome of their process.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

I have been using Lexington Law for two months, almost three now. I see movement in my credit score, I am able to participate on my side day or night, on their user friendly website. When I call, I get a paralegal that is knowledgeable about my account, and they always take the time to look up my information and provide answers that are specific to a particular item. I also appreciate the transcripts I am emailed after each phone call, so that I can refer back to conversations when uploading additional documentation.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I called to ask if I should go ahead and pay off my debt and was given the advice that I should wait until Lexington resolves my dispute because they get disputed won all the time and I've heard this before that Lexington will get your collections and inquiries etc cleared with nothing being on your credit report...A lot of good things about lexington.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Took a 580 credit score raised it to 690. It took about a year. Still a customer. I have about 3 negative items to go. I definitely referred others to give Lexington Law a try even if it's just about repairs.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

They were very instrumental in getting my credit score up and getting things removed from my credit report. I am pleased with my experience and would recommend others to take advantage of the service they offer.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

My credit score was really low, and it used to be really high, but I went through a very rough period for a time. I knew I could not get anything worthwhile (car, home, loan, etc.) with bad credit, so I went to a friend who had previously told me about a credit repair company that helped him, and he gave me the information for Lexington Law. I called and set up a payment plan, and the rest is history.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I have their mobile app. They always respond to my calls, chats or text. I am well pleased. They have always been kind, friendly & professional. Billing is set up for monthly automatic payments. They keep you updated on progress with each credit Bureau.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I paid for Lexington Law's credit repair service for a year and my sole goal, which I discussed with them prior to hiring them, was to remove negative student loan marks. They assured me they could have them removed because they were older than 7 years. A year later they were still there and when I called them to complain, they told me I could pay them more money to have them expedited. My hope in posting this, is that I will save others the money that they will be scammed out of if they use Lexington Law's services.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

When I call, I never feel rushed. Everything is always explained to me in detail in terms I can understand. No matter what I call about, I know I will get my answers. Not only do they take care of my account, they also tell me what I can do to help myself. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with credit issues that they want improved.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

The paralegal that I spoke to was super clear with her answers to my questions. She was very helpful and nice. She made me feel comfortable and she was very helpful. I would recommend that anyone who may be interested in getting your credit right, Lexington Law is the best way to go.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Lexington Law has quickly taken all my issues on my credit report and less than a month removed items. Very thorough and effective in removing items that do not belong on credit report. Outstanding Customer Service in explaining and patient with all your questions.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I am able to get to an agent with no hassle how they explain in details how the program works. Their understanding of the clients needs how to get them to understand their credit report if their needs are not met how to resolve the issue at hand.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Friendly and professional service. Easy to understand what you are doing and what you want to do with the website so you can get it done. I would like to recommended this service and I am grateful and happy.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

They are very thorough in getting the errors removed and that score to go up. They also offer advice of how to improve your score while paying your bills at the same time. In the last few months I went from 580 to 684. I'm on my way to a new house.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Lexington Law has helped my credit so much more than I thought was impossible became possible with them. Everyone was so friendly to me! I want them to know how much I appreciate it! They are a fantastic way to help your credit!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Lexington Law got to work on disputing negative items against my credit immediately & kept me updated the entire time!!! Not only do they work hard on repairing your credit, the mobile app makes staying on top of everything so easy!!! I'd recommend them a 2838485X's!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

This is my second time using this law firm. I have not had a bad experience yet. They take their time to make sure you are comfortable with the process and and lots of follow up on their end to keep you on track.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

My experience with Lexington Law has been great. Everyone I have spoken to has been very pleasant and always willing to help. Everyone is very knowledgeable and willing to explain my questions in ways I am able to comprehend. I feel confident in knowing that I can call them at any time with any questions or concerns.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Excellent experience. They take their time and go over everything with you and give you the best options in repairing your credit. They explain things in a understandable way and don't just throw a bunch of legal terms at.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Highly Recommend Lexington Law. They are diligent on helping repair my Credit issues after a divorce. Very Professional. They are very thorough in developing a plan to help get negative items removed from the 3 main Credit Bureaus.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

I have found Lexington Law Firm to be very helpful in repairing my credit without having to file bankruptcy. They are helping me to correct misinformation on my credit record, get items removed that were resolved years ago, and helping to make sure that fraudulent transactions are investigated and removed. All of their help is done with respect, and understanding that while an individual may be or has experienced a financial hardship it does not make that individual a bad person. This company treats its client with true respect and dignity. It refreshing to work with legal/paralegal professionals that actually explain in detail what the client can do and how Lexington Law can assist them. They offer different packages (pricing plans) at very affordable that can fit even very low-income households.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

I've had good experiences with Lexington Law firm! They are prompt, easy to talk to and work with me when necessary! Their communication is thorough, informative and guide me in the right direction! I recommend them to anybody.

Lexington Law Company Information