3.7/5 (184 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

My credit was pretty messed up but thanks to Lexington Law it looks a lot better. I would suggest Lexington Law to anyone trying to fix how your credit report looks for the better and if You have any goals of purchasing a large item or investment and would like to straighten out your credit let me suggest Lexington Law.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2022

The representative was attentive to my needs and made time to answer all of my questions. She provided exceptional clarification and customer service. I would recommend this service to anybody that needs credit repair services.

Lexington Law response

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Hey, this company is very understanding, affordable, reliable, and trustworthy. They value a person and their finances the way they are supposed to. They are fast acting and knows what steps to form solutions.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

They're amazing. They’ve actually called often to check on me and my credit. And during these phone calls they go over your credit and what is holding it back, any negatives, and any individual or business that looked at your records without consent.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

I had rental property management claim that I owed move out charges. I had moved out of the property long before it showed up negatively on my credit report. I immediately went to Lexington Law Firm and they fixed my credit report in a few days. Ever since then it has given me a peace of mind knowing they are helping me keep a watchful eye on my credit reports!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

Lexington Law is helpful both through text and phone conversations in repairing my credit. When I told them I could no longer afford their services because of limited income they informed me of a lower price. It would be nice to know this upfront.

Lexington Law response

We appreciate the feedback. If you would like more information on the plans we offer, please DM us your contact information and one of our representatives will reach out to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2022

They wait months while draining your money before providing any results. Very slow. I just started paying items off instead of paying them any more money. Little to no customer service and minimal results for the $1,400+ paid to them.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Lexington Law Firm. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary, which can be frustrating. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2022

Lexington Law is a legal scam. The initial call is lies. What they do is promise the world but min results. There is no incentive for them to move swiftly which means you will pay and pay and pay. You can do the same thing on credit karma for free. Don't listen to their specialists that try to keep you on the hook.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. We follow all laws regulating the credit repair industry and work hard for our clients. We would be happy to discuss this further and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

While I am just beginning to work with Lexington Law in repairing my credit, each staff member I have interacted with were positive, supportive, empathetic, patient, friendly and professional. Lexington Law's staff, that I have interacted with thus far, are willing to explain the entire process, provide me with information to make proper decisions for me, and are willing to go the extra steps on research to get more knowledge and answers on any question I ask in how to positively work (on my end) to assist in repairing my credit. The staff remind me if I have any concerns or questions that they are there for me and to provide as much assistance possible.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Oct. 9, 2022

I came to Lexington Law with my credit score low and I left them in a brand new car I got using my own credit. Thank you Lexington Law! They helped me dispute all the false reporting on my credit reporting thru the Big 3 (Equifax, Transunion, and the other guy)!

Lexington Law response

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

Travis ** is very helpful in helping me repair my credit, so I may purchase my forever home. Keep up the good work. I will give another review as things start looking up for me. Thank you for all you do.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Oct. 2, 2022

Great. Lance saw items that were not even mine on my report and sent the escalation after I sent the documents he needed..The company does a great job but I would like calls to keep me informed..great for removing items that are reported wrong and also shows all three bureaus. They show the usage on each card..

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know. As we are working with your creditors and the credit bureaus, we’ll notify you of updates to your credit profile via email. When you have items removed or improved, you will see them first on your credit report, which is updated regularly online. To access your account online, use the login information you created during the signup process. If you’re having any problems logging in, or just need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call at(800) 341-8441.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

It was a great experience and what was very reassuring that I had somebody working on my case for me. I am very happy to have Lexington law firm helping on my credit. Thank you, guys. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

With my experience, it's been very effective in rebuilding my credit. I think this will be very helpful for other people. When I first, started dealing with them I thought it would be a scam but results show good standing..

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

So I took a monthly membership of $139.99 to remove some of the paid off credit cards and a late payment charge on my credit reports. I got the membership 4 months ago I was been told that it will be removed within 90 days but none of them are still removed. Every time I call them all they say is it is under process and you'll be notified once it is removed. I don't even have any debts. All I asked for is to remove the remarks that are already been paid off. They are not good at all. Don't waste your money, all they do is dispute your remarks, you can do it for free from Experian, Credit Karma and other websites. I feel like a fool wasting more than half a grand and got nothing in return. Really very upset with this company. They are fraud!!!

Lexington Law response

Credit repair is a process, and like most things, it takes time. Each client has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary. In 2017 alone, our clients saw 10,000,000 negative items removed from their credit reports. We would be happy to review your case and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information for a representative to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

I stayed with them for 4 months and they were unable to remove anything. I lost around $500. Now that I learned how to dispute by myself, I was able to do more than this "clown" company. Please, save yourself time and money. Be aware, most of the five stars reviews are pretty much either paid or bots.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

It resolved my credit issues. I will definitely recommend to anyone without a doubt. I had a cell phone collection on my Experian and Equifax credit report, which I had no knowledge of. I was denied a bank loan, I need it removed for approval. This company helped quite a bit, within a matter of weeks, it was gone.

Lexington Law response

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

This firm and their associates contact you often, keep you abreast of everything going on with your case and make sure that you understand everything happening. Lexington Law absolutely make you feel confident that your life is going to get better.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

They don't promise anything but do everything they can to get results. Great company. I will not go through anyone else because of all the scams out there. Just signed up yesterday and before they even got started my credit went up over 50 points this morning.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

They removed a collection on my credit report. They disputed things that were not accurate. I am now on my way to a having a better financial future. LexingtonLaw continues to work for their customers.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

Awesome. VERY Professional! The best credit repair I've EVER tried. They really got my credit going in the right direction in a very reasonable amount of time as they constantly keep me and my daughter updated on our progress! EXCELLENT, fast & friendly customer service agents.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Had a mishap in losing my login info. I reached out to check the status of my case and I was helped right away in rectifying the matter and can continue to monitor case progress. I had minimal difficulty getting into my account. Was helped with professionalism, caring and compassion.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

Agent was patient and kind, very knowledgeable. She worked with me on solutions until we found an acceptable one without me having to cancel my plan due to finances. I was extremely satisfied with the results.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

I’ve spent nearly 6 months and nearly a 1/2 grand to have one, very questionable, 30 Day Late notice removed from my credit report. NOTHING has been accomplished so far. The company has several plans of varying prices but it appears it doesn’t matter to what plan you’re on, nothing gets fixed or progresses. The website is colorful and full of colorful language but it’s never clear what had been done, what it currently being done and what Lexington Law intends to do in the future to advocate for their clients. I’ve spoke with customer service 3-4 times in the past 1/2 year and every time I call and state my concerns they ask if me if I want to escalate the engagement to the credit bureaus and bank. Initially this sounds promising but not it’s clear this is just a customer retention tactic because it remains unclear what Lexington Law has done on my behalf and to this date, nothing has successfully been removed from my credit report.

Last week I called and spoke to a customer service rep who maintained a high degree of difficulty in engaging in the English language beyond repeating canned language. Every question I asked went completely unanswered as she read predetermined sales pitches and canned responses that in no way addressed my concerns. When I asked to speak with a supervisor she became obviously frustrated and after several minutes of insisting I speak with a supervisor, I was transferred to a voicemail stating the office was closed and to leave a detailed message for a return call. I left a message and never received a return phone call. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on. We’re unable to look up your account or discuss specifics online due to confidentiality. Would you like us to have a representative contact you? Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

So, far, Lexington Law are allowing the work they do, to speak for them. I am blessed to have chosen them to work on my credit situation, at this time. God bless you and your team, real good! I hope more people will come to you, for help with their credit issues.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

Going on 7 months and not a single item has been removed. I was told that I would be giving a refund because it was taking so long but I haven’t seen any refund and I’m running out of time, patience and money!

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience with Lexington Law! We would be happy to review case and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

I have been with Lexington Law Firm for almost 2 years. Over the 2 years, they continuously charged my account of the $129.95 every month. However, over the past year, they have yet to contact me as I HAD REQUESTED BY PHONE — AN ATTORNEY MONITORING MY CASE — NOT A PARALEGAL. On every request, they REFUSED. Over the two [2] years, I have paid approximately over $3,000.00, and was unable to get the results in those 2 years that I expected per my initial consultation. My credit situation was NOT complex, nor difficult. However, apparently, it must have been for the “paralegals!?!” Especially when you outsource your “paralegals” to India, Pakistan, or overseas and NOT in the U.S. Go figure?? And when you request to speak or be transferred to a “paralegal” in the U.S., they REFUSE or will not transfer the call accordingly.

As I said, my case was NOT complex or should have been difficult. But I honestly blame myself for allowing it to go on for close to 2 years, without demanding to speak with someone with a bar card sooner. I gave them 30 days, (from August 1, 2022) to August 31, 2022, to have an ATTORNEY CALL ME within that time frame. No attorney called me during the 30 day time frame. My call would have taken not more than 10-15 minutes. I believe I was “owed” that considering what I have paid out over the past several years, and not getting through to the “paralegals” with my few questions regarding my file.

Finally, do not call their office on a Friday at 1:30 p.m., CDT. They are apparently CLOSED as stated by their voicemail — although their voice message contradicts that when they state that they are OPEN for business on Fridays until midnight!?!? IF Lexington Law Firm was a reputable firm, my request should have been granted that day. There was NO excuse for their poor customer service that was provided to me over these past many months. Like I said, I shoulda pulled the plug on them earlier — but I gave them every opportunity. I should have known better!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

The last 2 representatives I spoke with were super helpful and they went above and beyond to help me. I had to get paperwork for my recent small promotion with my employer and they help me as much as they could in a timely manner.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

Lexington Law firm can get results done quickly and efficiently in a timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to get their credit report repair and start a fresh start in Life.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

I started with Lexington Law back in 2015 and did not really pay much attention to the services I was receiving and paying for until a phone call from Cyan. She explained the importance of managing my credit and dealing with payers that even though my account is closed the negative report at the time still reflects on my credit score. Cyan informed me how they can assist me and reach out to the payers and help my credit score. Thank you for everything.

Lexington Law Company Information