4.2/5 (189 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: July 24, 2022

I came to Lexington Law because I wanted to rent an apartment and I had a negative item on my credit report, I needed to have this negative item dealt with before I could move into a new apartment, Lexington Law did not hesitate to help me and they had the negative item removed from my credit report within a week. This was a very good experience for me, I would recommend anyone to Lexington Law. Jerry **

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Original review: July 24, 2022

Jillian, one of the paralegals did an excellent job of explaining how the credit process works and what you can do to improve your credit situation individually. She was also very knowledgeable and friendly.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty.

Original review: July 23, 2022

The agent was very professional and with a good disposition to help. And also with great knowledge about the matters pertaining my account issues. Provided all necessary details and information needed by me to manage my issues in a more productive way.

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Original review: July 22, 2022

If you need credit repair, this is the company I would HIGHLY recommend. My credit has never been this good, and I owe it to Lexington Law. I knew it would be a journey, and you must remain patient. Great things take a measure of time, and I’m seeing the results of a lifetime.

Lexington Law response

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Original review: July 21, 2022

Simply it works… Watch negative items on your credit fall like flies… This ** works. My credit score when I started a fee years ago was at 500 with 20 negative items. Over the years they all fell off even new ones that were added. 100,000 in medical bills. Everything.

Original review: July 19, 2022

The best Customer service I’ve ever dealt with. Heartwarming she understood explained and was very nice and she was the best customer service I have ever dealt with. She deserves a raise and she deserves to be noticed and recognized. She deserves a plaque a desk of her own in a desk. She’s Deserves a raise and she deserves to be noticed and brag about. She deserves an award and a big position. Bless that lady. She real good at her job.

Lexington Law response

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I started with Lexington Law a few years ago. They do an amazing job cleaning up your credit. Any negative reports they can get it removed. In a few months they started clearing up my credit and helped me so much building my credit back. I highly recommend them!

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Lexington Law repaired my credit, counseled late hours, and reassured Samantha. The cost is less than other counseling. Lexington Law are Samantha friends. And there is ** to say. I called anytime. Lexington Law promised, Samantha credit report is 88% repaired. Lexington Law is building my fico score from bad 535 635.

Lexington Law response

Original review: July 16, 2022

This is my 2nd time working with Lexington Law to assist me with repairing some things on my credit file.. Both times Lexington law has worked in my favor.. For the affordable price and a little patience the stain on my credit file has been buffed and removed..

Original review: July 15, 2022

This firm is the best, they are very diligent with getting your negative items removed. Follow their lead, communicate and your credit will improve tremendously. They were able to remove 52 negative items from my credit report and restore my credit for the purchase of my home.

Original review: July 15, 2022

After a denial for credit, I received a call from Lexington Law and was told I had 5 days to change my mind. After 3 days I sent a message to terminate my contract, which they ignored and charged me for a month of service. After a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (a total waste of time), they still act like I want the service they provide. They will not take no for an answer. I can provide screenshots of all communications minus the first phone call if you would like.

Lexington Law response

Thanks for your response. We are happy to look in to the situation further. Would you please send a private message with your contact information and one of our representatives will reach out?

Original review: July 11, 2022

I called in today to change my payment date, and Jovin was so helpful and he explained how I can make changes in the future. I trust Lexington Law when it come to handling my credit and affairs associated with my credit.

Original review: July 11, 2022

It is not worth the amount of money they charge you. I had been working on my own to repair my credit and was doing a better job for free. I pay $135 to them and my credit starts going down. I need my credit to go up, but I do not have money to waste.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: July 9, 2022

My credit had 6 things that needed to be removed and now because of Lexington Law all 6 was removed and now my credit is EXCELLENT! These guys don’t quit on your case until your credit meets your satisfaction. I’m definitely SATISFIED!

Lexington Law response

Original review: July 5, 2022

Lexington Law does an excellent job in terms of accessibility and customer service. The app could use some improvements, but it never shut down or lagged so that's a plus. When it comes to the actual credit repair process you are better off doing as many disputes as possible on your own and putting a freeze on your information.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on, and we are always trying to improve. Can you please send us a direct message so we can discuss this further with you?

Original review: July 2, 2022

The process is very slow and costly. There is very little communication on what’s taking place to repair your credit. So far it’s been three months and only 1 item removed. When signing up they made it seem like this would be a quick and easy process and that I would see major results after three months.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Lexington Law Firm. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary, which can be frustrating. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: June 29, 2022

They will help you and work thing out with guys. I’m glad I choose them. The law and help with guys credit. You should call this company. They are best at what they do a lot stuff. I got them help with credit and get home.

Original review: June 29, 2022

Lexington Law delivered detailed attention to my credit score. The firm’s ability to achieve an impressive improvement in my credit score is great. My record included a bankruptcy with multiple creditors.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 28, 2022

Representatives were well-mannered and courteous but there were things that were vague or not clearly explained about the process. Especially as it pertained to the cancelation process. I would ask more questions if I were to do it again.

Lexington Law response

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for the feedback provided. Please DM us your contact information and we'd be happy to have one of our representatives reach out to assist you. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Original review: June 27, 2022

The people who work here are very professional and they take their time to look over your case and make sure to let you know what adjustments are made to higher your credit rating and they do work with you.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 25, 2022

They have been working on my behalf to clean up my credit. They already had 4 items removed and my score is improving. They have kept me updated as to everything they are doing and let me know what I need to do.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 23, 2022

I started my case with Lexington Law office in Jan. 2022 and I had poor credit. Now I am in the good credit rating and they helped me to clear negative credit reports. I am learning how Credit works and what to do and not to do. I signed up for their "1 million dollar coverage insurance" in case someone steals my personal information and starts to use it, they will help me fight in court if I need too. I was skeptical at first when I signed up, but I am happy to date with their progress. The online website is easy to use and understand and you can download their app to keep up with your credit repair. I recommend to anyone that wants to clear their Credit.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 17, 2022

Customer service is excellent, they explained everything easy enough to understand, and answer all questions. They are very good about keeping you updated along each step of the process and with the results as they occur and what steps they are taking and if there are any that you need to take. I recommend Lexington Law very highly.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 16, 2022

Brittany is a woman of her word. Everything that she said would happen, did. A lot has been taken off of my credit within a month and my credit score keeps going up. I’m starting to get approved for cards.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 15, 2022

They are simply cleaning up my credit report & improving my credit score by challenging negative items in the report. The three companies were sent challenge letters weren't removing old items that should have been removed long ago.

Original review: June 13, 2022

The girl was very sweet, had great conversation, Very polite, I would recommend a few people to Lexington Law, so glad they are helping me with my credit! So happy with them, very good to work with!!!!

Lexington Law response

What problem do you need assistance with? You may also contact your paralegal team for immediate assistance at (800) 341-8441. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00AM -7:00PM MST. Thank you.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Lexington Law firm is by far one of the greatest companies to repair your credit. I have work with them for over 2 yrs and they took my credit score from the four hundreds to the seven hundreds. Their prices are very affordable and they will keep updated on your progress daily. Yes it takes time to repair credit but in the end you will be glad you took that step to repair your credit, I know I am overwhelmed with happiness and Lexington Law deserves all the credit.

Lexington Law response

Original review: June 11, 2022

Didn’t feel like writing letters and going through the process of trying to remove a cellphone bill that had gone to collections. The debt belonged to my deceased father of the same name. The debt was $303, I paid Lexington Law slightly more than that and after getting it removed from two reports it showed up a days after my last payment on another report under a new name but the same debt. Don’t be lazy like I was, take the time and utilize the free resources available.

Lexington Law response

That may tend to happen if there is an unpaid debt that they are still trying to collect. When they sell the debt to another company, that typically will appear on the credit report.

Original review: June 6, 2022

Mr Jake v, shared his knowledge and experience during the call. Thank you for being able to answer all questions in a timely yet professional manner! I will definitely take your advice and become more cautious of everything having to deal with credit.

Lexington Law response

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Original review: June 4, 2022

Customer Service experience is excellent. Kept me informed of the progress and works diligently with you as if you're the only Customer. I will recommend this company to my friends and family. Love it.

Lexington Law Company Information