4.4/5 (178 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: March 12, 2022

They keep in touch with me about my credit and they explain everything. Thank you Lexington Law for everything, you have made something happen for me! My credit was bad, but, they fixed it. They are exactly what they are.

Original review: March 9, 2022

I needed some help because a Fredrick ** 2-26-1967 stole $17,890.00 from my social security debit card while I was sent to jail! I was found out to be innocent of charges! However, Fredrick ** was found guilty of "Identity theft for profit by 2 West Allis detectives, (Wink & Sterhino)! They had pictures from an atm type machines! However, the crowded Milwaukee county jail is, so they gave him a plea type deal and he is not following the so-called agreement made by Ms. **! F. ** is to pay me $100 a month and have no contact with me what-so-ever! He continues to have people call me, hacks my computer & 3 cell phones that I have by going onto the net which gives out information if you pay them! Fredrick ** has also taken out loans in my name-illegally! Because of his erroneous charge against me, I waited 9 months and 21 days in jail-and I was innocent!

My credit fico score is "8"! So the Lexington representative gave me some more ideas of what to do! I have well documentation about all the things which Fredrick ** has stolen and replacement costs, and he has stolen other monies from 2017-2021 from not only s.Security but also from banks, loans and the items I had in storage! He refused to give me my property back! The representative was very empathetic, kind, made great suggestions. Next the rep told me that she would try to clear up more of my 3 credit reports by getting more information from each lender and copies of signed items. I have paid Lexington Law for a minimum of 8 years -on & off! Fredrick ** also stole my computer title: "** and erased all my pictures-which were saved and also my Facebook account! Lexington's rep was very helpful and also very knowledgeable about police reports to make out and whom to call in the U.S. Government. God bless! Barbara **.

Original review: March 7, 2022

I reached out to Lexington Law because I had recently rehabilitated student loans with late payments still showing, and a default status still showing that legitimately should not have been on my credit report. I had documentation, and literally all the work was pretty much done for them. I subscribed to their mid-level package even though it was a little extra with the assurances that I would be receiving extra support.

Reaching out to them was easy, however I rarely got anywhere on the phones and was unable to get more than scripted responses. They missed the deadline that they had promised for filing my disputes. Additionally when I reached out to them and asked for copies of the disputes to validate that the work had even been done, they were unable to provide them and claimed that since they were submitted digitally there was no way I could receive a copy. Seems odd that a law firm wouldn’t keep a copy of the work they are billing for.

I reached out to higher level paralegals with hopes of personalizing my dispute to my unique situation to increase my success. Emails went unanswered, and I probably called this company (no exaggeration) 15-20 times in a one week span.

Three weeks later, might as few results are back, unsurprisingly they were denied. Lexington took no time to learn about my situation, review the documents I provided them to ensure a successful dispute, and wouldn’t even return my emails. I may as well have lit 120$ on fire. After multiple requests I have yet to receive a copy of the dispute in full, I have no way of knowing what was submitted- and you won’t either.

The only reason I did not dispute the charges with my credit card company was out of fear that since this company had my Social Security number they would report me to the credit bureaus themselves. Bottomline, they will take your money and (if you’re lucky) submit a template dispute that will most likely fail due to it not being fit to your own situation. At the end of it all, they won’t even provide a copy of what was submitted- which is a HUGE red flag. Stay away from these guys.

Original review: March 3, 2022

Everyone there is awesome. They help me every time right away. I’ve been with them for 3 years and my score went from 540 to 726. Love them! My husband also uses them And they are doing an amazing job with his report as well. It’s well worth the money.

Original review: March 3, 2022

Amazing communication skills. Well informed information. Good representation and client assured good experience understanding the logistics of this affairs. Fairly reasonable to each subject of the matter.

Original review: March 1, 2022

I called Lexington Law Firm to get some information on the status of my bills and finances. The agent, Rowena, was efficient and knowledgeable and looked at the entire picture instead of giving me information only on the question I asked her about.

Original review: March 1, 2022

First time around they were GREAT. I decided to use them again after my divorce, divorce debt and I was planning on buying my own home. They were HORRIBLE! I was with them for over a year and a half, paying $129/month. In total they got three items removed, not 3 from each report, 3 TOTAL. I began questioning this and told them many times I can't keep paying $129 a month with no movement. I finally got to point where I was calling in to cancel. They offered at least twice to give it to me half off. I agreed two or three times and then cancelled. I tried to speak to managers because it was clear they were not working on my case rather just collecting my money and doing the bare minimum. I got nowhere fast. I switched to Credit Saint. I just started my second cycle. Within the first cycle they got two things removed from one credit report. I will never use Lexington Law again!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Lexington Law. They are extremely thorough. You can review your case online. You can contact them anytime you need to. They made sure I fully understand the process.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

First time using Lexington Law. The individual I spoke with Braydon, he was able to help me navigate and clearly understand how Lexington Law services works and with that clarity the future is bright.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I have been working with Lexington Law to repair and rebuild my credit rating for years. They have done all of the hard work and kept me informed through the whole process. They worked with me when I lost my job to still have coverage and monitoring. They have given me peace of mind and where I now sit with my credit rating. Communication, customer service and dedication are just a few ways I can describe this service.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I became a client with Lexington Law a couple years ago. They were very nice. Customer service and paperwork was pretty much done for you. Just read and sign. They were very thorough and always kept in contact. Fixed everything I needed. And also taught me how to deal with the credit collection agencies and how to deal with disputes for the future. Even after my service was completed and I was no longer a client. I called them with a question and they still helped me even though It was no longer their job. Great Company and Great People.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I needed help with multiple things. First my password which they were very safe and vetted me very well so they knew I was who I said I was. Secondly I needed a better understanding of how to repair my credit and was helped in a way I completely understood. The representative spoke clearly and professionally. He was genuinely interested in making sure I had the best experience and understanding of the process.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

My life was a mess because of my bad credit, after the Lexington law took over my credit had been getting better and for instance my life as well, I recommend to anyone 100%, you won't regret it. Thanks for everything...

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

The paralegal I talked to, Noah, was very professional and knew exactly how to answer my questions. He also asked if I had anything else he could help with before we ended the call. I was extremely pleased with the company's service.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

Helpful and experienced. I will recommend their services to others. Agents were very kind and very helpful. I’m trying to start my own business and there’s a few things on my credit that needs to be taking care of, so I put my problem into their hands. Thanks again.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

I tried other credit repair companies and didn't receive the services I needed. In just a few months Lexington Law have exceeded my expectations as far challenging negative items which has improved my credit score. I will continue to utilized Lexington Law because I know more good results are come. Lexington Law, You are Awesome!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I didn't realize just how bad my credit was, they are very professional in getting the job done. Took my score from 546 is at the moment a 641. There was so many mistakes, they fixed them. It's been great. I highly recommend them. Took a lot of headache off my shoulders. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I've been trying to work on my credit. So far it seems like it's going well. My main focus is the remove negative credit reports and it's a lot that I need to work on in order to get my credit limit where I need it to be to feel comfortable.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

This company has helped positively with rebuilding and repairing my credit history. They have effective communication and resourceful tools that's helping me. Their services are great and so is the experience.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

Lexington Law is wonderful and good advice. Help to old remove any negatives out. That way to help to pull up good credit score up so any loans can able you loan you better. If without no Lexington Law. You still struggle and frustration hard time to get loan because of they look at your old negatives therefore won’t loan at all. Suggest to get Lexington law is worth and pay monthly better than nothing. If you want to get better score up by the way to get Lexington law I’d the answer it better. I recommend you too. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

They made sure I knew exactly what was going on with my case. If I had billing issues they worked with me to ensure that I was on the right track. They were very kind, I appreciate all of their support.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

It was a good experience. Very well trade specialist credit repair very good experience and happiness. Change everything so I can make it better credit repair. they help me very much by showing me ways to expand my credit

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Experience was very good. Very professional. The paralegal seem to know what she was talking about. Answered all my questions and let me inform me what it was the next step and what they had been doing lately and that they had filed the paperwork.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

Lexington Law helped me with my credit basically taught me how to keep my credit at a certain score. Because of Lexington Law I became a first time home owner. So therefore I say they are life-changing. I started Lexington Law at top rate but also once I became a member and as time went on my payments got lower and lower so they definitely helped me and did not try to take advantage of me.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

I went thru a company to help me with my debt as I had gotten ill and was unable to pay. My score went to crap but I got a young lady who went above and beyond her job so if you need help go to Lexington law. She actually stayed over and talked to me about my case. She was so informative and if she needed to get more in-depth information she will get it. I highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone who has gone thru a debt relief company and was given false info after you are done with the company. Definitely go with Lexington Law. You will not regret it. I know from experience. I am a customer with them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

I didn't expect to be treated like an important client. But when I spoke with my paralegal. I was assured that I would be well taken care of. Lexington Law has one goal. To take care of their clients like myself with the utmost importance. Their trust and dedication is 100% acceptable

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I’m not tech savvy whatsoever! So when she answered and told her the issues I was experiencing, she knew exactly what I was talking about and how to fix the problem and she walked me through each and every step! It was refreshing to speak to someone who was very knowledgeable and didn’t mind doing her job!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

Everyone I talked to is knowledgeable and helpful. They are all understanding of the financial situations that are occurring, and have the desire to reach out and help. These agents make every bit of help count.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

They've already gotten 50 percent of negative items removed, Lexington Law is a good option for those looking to get credit on track. They are professional and courteous and will return all of your calls.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

She was very helpful & informative. She was also very polite and gave me the information I needed and informed me about the stuff I was not aware of. She also gave me the number of the person I needed to reach for the rest of my issue.

Lexington Law Company Information