4.4/5 (178 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

They informed me of how many challenges had been sent to whichever credit bureau required information about myself. And they removed items which I myself couldn't battle which shouldn't have been my issue(s) anyway...

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

It was great the rep understood my concerns about my interest in improving my credit health with the most accurate information and advice to look out for when using their services for the benefit. All was great.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I had canceled more than 2 times they still charge Me. I Signed up on the 27. They didn’t do work in my case at all waiting on payment day. Now they charged me twice and still not work on my credit! The reviews are false. Don’t work with them! False reviews

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

They helped me years ago to remove items from my credit report, so after disputing another problem on my own with no luck I went back to them. They are polite to me but tough on creditors, So far they have corrected or removed 4 items for me and are working on 2 others. They work through all 3 Credit Bureaus. I will definitely use them after this. They keep you informed as to their progress and you have a website for an account so you can keep tabs in between. Their rates are reasonable also.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

Damion help me and explained over and over until I understood and taught as we went through each item I had to dispute. Very patient, polite but through. I have worked with this company before with very good luck.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

The paralegals are kind, considerare, clear, and concise. And, the general follow-up is impeccable. They have greatly helped me to improve my credit and get my financial life back on track...Thanks!!!!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

As a young person trying to establish my credit, and set in stone a future to look forward to, I can absolutely say (without a doubt in my mind) that things are already moving forwards for my personal benefit. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to better my life for myself and my loved ones… Something I once thought was impossible is now, very much within my reach. And that is super sweet! Every person I spoke to within this company was very kind, considerate, and helpful to me. I hope to do further business with them in the near future. I can’t really remember the name of the man I spoke with on the phone the first time, I’m more of a face person, but I am one lucky lady to have found such a wonderful resource to use. God bless Lexington Law and everything they stand for!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I wasn’t satisfied because it took a very long time but I can see they were working hard but I must say their paralegals are extremely helpful. They always try to find a solution but like I said mine took a very long time.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

The information I received was very helpful to the situation at hand, and it was resolved very efficiently. The associate was very specific and direct, what more can you ask for? Thanks and have a blessed and wonderful holiday!!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Help me when I had financial problems and even though the money was tight they still helped me get what I needed to get with my credit situation. Very good about understanding my situation and letting me know the ways they could help.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Demonstrated concern and patience getting to the root of my concern and immediately addressed it. I felt his concern and sincere interest in fully addressing my concerns. My interaction with him was satisfying, to say the least.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Good and nothing to complain about. What, that are trying to improve my credit score. What's there to complain about? Although, it doesn't work instantly; it does take more time. It doesn't happen overnight.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

The Paralegal that I spoke to listened fully and was clear with me on my options after my recent bankruptcy. They offer many options for contacting them to update them on any letters. Their site makes it easy to navigate your case file. Overall Highly experienced professional and quick. They are my "GO TO" Team!! Anthony G.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

Rachel the paralegal is very understanding, knowledgeable, and has the patience that assures the customer’s confidence. She allows the client to trust her lead as she secure the client’s needs. It’s customer service like this that is most precious and needed in a era of the pandemic filled with hardships in 2021. Thank you, paralegal Rachel and God bless you in Jesus’ name.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

LexingtonLaw helped me so much. Very professional. Today I can enjoy my success due to the wonderful work today. My credit it’s very good due to the excellent work that Lexington Law have done to me and a lot of people that I referred to LexingtonLaw.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

They have helped me with my credit score and they will do everything they can to get there, I'm so glad I called them. Every time that I have called them with any questions that had they were able to answer them.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Absolutely crazy that I researched this company and still decided to try them for credit repair. You initially sign up for a $129 "work fee". They then charge you the monthly payment of $129 every month after that. I was just about to be charged for my third month, and I look to see what they have done: They sent letters out to my creditors. They received a response back from the creditor October 9th, "still in review". Today is December 8th. When you want to cancel, they make you call. When you call, you get a "Paralegal" salesperson who does not take no for an answer. They proceed to talk to you for 15 minutes trying to get you to stay onboard or they say "we have a package that fits your budget", blah blah. Then, they proceed to tell you you have a final invoice fee which is the same as the monthly payment.

All I got for about $500 spent on this company is nothing I don't get from Experian myself for $24.99 a month. Literally, I did the same stuff on Experian that these Lawyers did for me. Best part was they try to take credit for raising my credit score 38 points, but in reality it was because I paid off $3500 in credit card debt this month! Just sign up for Experian, and contest any bad stuff on your credit report yourself, it's cheaper and the same thing.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

I have been with this company for several years with a messed up credit score due to a divorce and when it was time to purchase my home, within a year's time they had me ready for buying my home. I choose to stay after they got my score to 700 because life happens to the best of us and I never know what can happen and I am so glad I did. My credit was fraudulently attack and the notification and the disputes was able to put me back on track. Since then I have been able to purchase a new vehicle with a credit score of 688 a drop in what I am use to but Lexington Law stays on my case and I love them for it. I know that within a month time that score will be back up to par. Any concerns I have regarding my credit from all 3 credit bureaus, Lexington Law has been on the case. This is an excellent company for all your credit repair needs at an affordable price.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

I called the very next day after signing up and realizing this is just another automated format for sending challenge letters. Nothing personalized, I explained I had already gone through 3 rounds of this and uploaded the documents. I called to cancel and was told that the challenges would come from a law firm so it will have more momentum and I would only be charged for the 1st month if I later still decided to cancel. I received copy of the challenge letters and they never were addressed from Lexington Law. The looked like I wrote, them. I reached out to cancel and was told it was. They only canceled one case, I had 2 and I was billed 3 times since. No supervisor will call me back and that is the only way I can request a refund.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

They have been helpful and pleasant every step of the way. Always available to answer questions. Gives answers that help with my specific situation on my time schedule. I appreciate all their help. Thank you Lexington Law.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

The paralegal I worked with was very helpful and empathetic. He was a pure joy to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure I had a good customer experience. I would keep using your product based on this experience because it added value.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

Amanda listened and responded in such a compassionate way, I am very impressed with the employees at Lexington Law. Thank you. I have been with the company for a while now, from day one, I have enjoyed our interactions and recommend them 100%.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

Is my attorney Terry ** covered off covered all sorts of things with me and he is helping me to fix my credit is credit score because it's in the basement right now and I look forward to working with him more.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

Take my money. 4 month 129.99 nothing. Fix my credit score go down 0 result. I got 8 negative case result. Nothing change. Just take my money everything scam. Before you sign I got promise for good service. Just sweet talk customer service. Only bait to take you money. 0 star to scam company.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

They are a wonderful company to deal with, they increased my credit score by 12 points in a month. They've sent letters and such on my behalf and keep me abreasted. I highly recommend them. They are worth the value you pay a month.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I learned to be sure to keep check on my accts. Make on time payments! Don't close accts! Don't open too many accounts! Make sure all charges are correct & valid. Don't be afraid to challenge any items that appear to be wrong!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

They give good informative advice and keep a close watch on your credit score. If something comes up they will let you know what they find and what options that you may have to take. All around a good service.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

Lexington Law is a professional and competent. I was treated like I was important. Appears that the staff are very professional and helpful. Nia and Kirby really treated me with respect and the professionalism was outstanding.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

It's nice to have someone assisting you with your credit with experience. Professional at it's finest. Answered any and all of my questions. Made sure that l understand what is going on and what We need to do as a team to resolve theses issues on my credit. Made me feel like family the way things was handled. They really care about you. It shows. We are important. Thank you Lexington Law.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I think if you want your credit repaired and you can do it yourself, this is a good company. I'm having financial problems, been sick with Lupus and sarcoidosis and other health problems, and many deaths in my family. I was going to suspend my services but a young lady called me today and gave me a choice. I can keep my services and choose a cheaper plan or I could leave them. I wanted to repair my credit so I took the cheaper plan instead of stopping the services altogether. After I chose to get a cheaper plan and she found out what my bank account haff in it, she gave me a small refund to keep me from going into overdraft. Thank you so much Lexington Law for caring for your clients.

Lexington Law Company Information