4.2/5 (189 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: June 2, 2022

Joseph L. assisted me with both, my payment, any questions that I had. He patiently reintroduced me to the credit repair program that Lexington Law offers! He also personally gave me an update on my challenges and the outcome of last month's work. Truly, Shilenda Be.

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Original review: June 2, 2022

They have helped alleviate and remove things off my credit report and hope to continue with that progress. And I am looking to see more progress here in the future. And I appreciate everything they have done for me so far.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for your recommendation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need additional assistance.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Stephanie F explained the process to me and told me it takes longer than 30 days. I explained to her that I have paid all my debt off my credit cards and a bill that was going to be sent to collections! She told me she would give me a huge discount for my 3 month. So I will stay on for at least 3 months to see if then can get anything else removed! Thanks!

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty.

Original review: June 1, 2022

I've used Lexington Law to help my credit score and eliminate some negligent items. I used their service for 6 months to find out they weren't able to reverse or correct any of the various negative items on my record. About $1000 has been charged for them to continually tell me the disputes have been submitted but no response, which was short of the many insinuations they gave me at the sales pitch. When I reach out to cancel or ask for a refund, they make it extremely difficult to reach a human representative, and even then they still fall short on their promises. Save your money and look for another service provider.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Lexington Law Firm. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary, which can be frustrating. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: May 31, 2022

They went above and beyond to repair my credit and in such a short time they have improved my score and removed a lot of negative items. I'm going to continue next month on my service because I can't afford them this month due to emergency financial situation.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation. If you need assistance with your billing, please call us at (877) 401-1938 and one of our credit advisors can assist you.

Original review: May 28, 2022

I used Lexington Law top premium service for $129 a month for 5 months. I had 8 negative items (3 actual negative items showing as 3 negative items on Bureau X, 3 negative items on Bureau Y, and 2 negative items on Bureau Z. Somehow Bureau Z didn't have one of actual negative item). After using Lexington Law's top service plan for $129 a month for 5 months, I ended up having 9 negative items. Eventually they let the Bureau Z to include missing negative item in their reports. I am a businessman and I am very reasonable and understanding of services or products when they fail, I am patient if they correct their mistakes, but with this company I totally felt the way they do business is really a scam. I felt responsible reporting this companies' scam business model. There are serious other businesses who guarantee or refund policy if they cant do improvement in 3 months.

I contacted several times, asked about their work on my cases, I did not receive any solid response. I did not receive any mails from bureaus showing they did any work for my cases. No evidence. I requested report of what they have done for my case, they refused to share any details. Next day they disabled my account and sent email stating they would not work on my case, cancelled my plan, and will not work on my case in future. I paid $129x5 which $645 and I ended up having worse credit with them. Please share this with everyone, if you have plan ask evidence of their work, do not stick them and end up with nothing after months.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: May 27, 2022

Before I talked to him I felt like my life was falling apart and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt AJ actually cared and wanted to help me. After talking to him I felt like I was going to be ok.

Lexington Law response

Original review: May 26, 2022

Lexington Law says they're trying to fix your credit, but all they're doing is withdrawing your payments without any results. When you call and complain they give you $50 off two month payments. Then it's back to months of no results! P.S. can someone allow me to rate ZERO STARS PLS.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear our services provided you a less-than-stellar experience. We’re unable to look up your account or discuss specifics online due to confidentiality. Please send us a private message if you would like us to contact you to discuss the situation you’re describing. Thank you.

Original review: May 25, 2022

I’ve been a client since 2018 and let me tell you, these guys/gals don’t quit until they get what they’re after! My credit was in the pits but not anymore! Thank you Lexington Law. I highly recommend this firm!!

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Original review: May 24, 2022

I was with another credit repair company for over 2 years. Lexington Law has done more for me in 2 months then the other company did for me in those 2 years. Worth every penny. I would highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone that is wanting to get their credit in order, in short order.

Original review: May 24, 2022

Lexington Law has helped me get stuff off my credit report that shouldn't have been there. My credit score has gone up. And I feel better about myself. I could've never have gotten done what Lexington Law was able to do & is still doing for me.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Original review: May 21, 2022

When I first started my credit journey I was not proud of the mistakes I had made. Lexington Law helped me improve it in a short time. There were several collections that was on my report several times, they were able to get them removed.

Original review: May 19, 2022

I’ve been trying to get my credit straightened out for a very long time. I contacted Lexington Law. They provided me with very helpful and diligent service. They actually removed their credit reports on my credit report. They are still working diligently at this time to further remove delinquent reports on my credit file. I am very happy to be working with them.

Original review: May 19, 2022

Lexington Law and staff have been amazing at removing unwanted items off my credit record. They are very serious about giving you the help needed to clear it up and get your score up where you want it to be. I could not have done it without them.

Original review: May 19, 2022

I went to Lexington to help with an inaccurate report on my credit file. I do not dispute that they send letters to to the credit agencies. But there are times that nothing can be done and they should just tell you that information. It has been 11 months and I have tried to cancel service 3 times. Each and every time they tell me there are others things they can do to get the results needed. I then continue on until I realize there is not going to be a change. Today I finally was able to cancel my service and it was not easy. They really do not take no for an answer. But I did it!

Original review: May 18, 2022

Lexington Law changed a part of my life helping my credit score go way up! They did what I could not accomplish. I'm am impressed how quickly they did this. I recommend this company to everyone. You rule!

Original review: May 18, 2022

I've used Lexington Law in the past and it worked for me. Then My credit is now become difficult to gain employment and rental properties because COVID. I believe that payments might needed because everything is going to be wiped out.

Lexington Law response

Original review: May 13, 2022

They’re caring representatives and are understanding about life and the stuff that can come up with people. Appreciate Lexington Law very much. They’ve helped me with my credit in the past and I need them again soon!

Lexington Law response

Original review: May 11, 2022

Customer service skills assisting me with proper skills, things about companies and things we don't know about when we pay off late bills, explaining very professionally. Very excited about my credit report and and start up. They spoke clearly and honestly about the negative but what I like was the positive impacted me so much.

Lexington Law response

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Original review: May 10, 2022

In the first 6 months they got a couple things removed, then nothing for another 5 months then 1 thing removed... It's like they drag it out to keep getting money cause the longer they are sending letters the more they make.

Lexington Law response

The situation you’re describing is not how we operate. We follow all laws regulating the credit repair industry and work hard for all of our clients. We value your satisfaction and would be happy to contact you. Please DM us your contact information and one of our representatives will reach out to assist you.

Original review: May 9, 2022

It was very well thought out and it was efficient and figuring needs were! I figured out the several steps to figure out my credit. I enjoyed all of the whole entire conversation and we were able to figure out something to help me in the future for my credit score to get back up to what it was. I highly recommend it for anybody else who needs help with her credit!

Lexington Law response

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Unbelievable experience. I have never seen this kind of service for people of need at this level ever. The person that helped me was outstanding and went above and beyond to help me and was extremely patient.

Lexington Law response

Original review: April 28, 2022

I just closed my account with Lexington finally. They got many items off, then I hit a brick wall with two final items. I was strung along for over 6 month with with those two remaining items. Then came the sales pitches, that would keep me hopeful of change, NOTHING. Never was there a phone call consultation that was honest about the realistic nature of getting the last two items off my credit report. One whole year with them. Only a "We will send our SUPER DUPER Letter, this time, that'll get em." "We will give you our lowest rate monthly, because you qualify for...Blah Blah and many months later."

They strung me along for an extra 6 months getting more $$$ until I came to my senses, that if I allowed them to do this they would continue taking my money for decades as long as the company exist. I allowed them to string me along, I guess my fault for having having hope to prove Item was not mine...but I also would have to blame the higher ups at the company for only wanting to satisfy their Bottom line, $$$. Once again it suggest that greed in our country is very much present and prevalent. No compassion, no morals, no standards and NO INTEGRITY. Goodbye Lexington, my lesson was learned and may any company that operates in a manner of sucking money from people as long as they can fail and fall in the most ungracious way.

Lexington Law response

Original review: April 25, 2022

They stayed on top of my case. Got me positive results in no time... Got several negative items taken off my report and my credit went up tremendous.. Thanks Lexington Law Firm. Y'all did a fantastic job.

Lexington Law response

Original review: April 20, 2022

They have been helping me with my credit repair on a tremendous level. I very grateful for their efforts. I would recommend them to anyone looking to repair their credit. Trust me when I say their fees are worth it. And the app is simple to use. Great job.

Lexington Law response

Original review: April 19, 2022

Was improving my credit on my own. Decided to get a little help. They lowered my score over a hundred points and refused to refund any of the hundreds of dollars they charged to completely destroy me.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. We follow all laws regulating the credit repair industry and work hard for our clients. We would be happy to discuss this further and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I finally admitted that I couldn’t handle credit on my own. Ratios? Forget it. LexingtonLaw provides natural-born teachers that are patient with you. They’ll explain why/how there’s 500 ways to make your credit worse, or stagnant, but only one road to making your credit score outstanding. Are you in a rush? There’s no magicians for that. I’m not one to leave feedback for anything or anyone. I’m thankful I had LexingtonLaw before the Covid epidemic, where I lost a Brother and my Mother, or I could have easily buried myself in credit card debt.

As we all know, these things never happen at a convenient time. I didn’t have to panic. There’s a responsible way to handle unforeseen financial Olympic-qualifying obstacles. Look at LexingtonLaw as an affordable college course in money management. Again, there’s 500 ways to do it wrong. Contact LexingtonLaw and give them the benefit of the doubt. You’ve spent money on worse things. Within 60 days, you’re getting emails about how your credit is making its way to its feet. You can expect to get those notifications regularly. LexingtonLaw doesn’t relent until you’re on the right path.

-Niel **

Seville, Ohio

Original review: April 10, 2022

They were able to take nine false reports off of my credit report. When I was accidentally charged after terminating my contract they were more than willing to reimburse me. For the $120 I paid a month it was well worth it.

Original review: April 10, 2022

I did not have good credit, I got Lexington Law and they helped me get credit cards and as well as becoming a homeowner. Great place to do business with!!! Great customer service and their website was helpful and easy to navigate.

Lexington Law response

Original review: April 9, 2022

Lexington Law worked very quickly to repair my credit. They did awesome job, my score high, my credit report they got old stuff off etc. Very pleased, had things on my report that was very old. Awesome!

Lexington Law Company Information