3.7/5 (184 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

Excellent Service and efficient service. Cleaned up our credit fast. They were able to protect our credit from fraudulent scammers, and clear our credit reports from negative items. Assisting us with information to help us build up our credit scores. Thank youuu so much for all your assistance.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Resolution response: Sept. 7, 2022

No one contacted me as promised by Lexington Law. The charges were removed. I had disputed the charges with my credit card company. Lexington Law said that I would receive a credit after I send correspondence proving I requested to have the service canceled in May. I don’t know if my credit card company is responsible for the removal of the charges or Lexington Law. I will be marking this matter resolved.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

They only found 2 things on my file and they were 2 old mortgages that were paid off. I stated I wasn’t interested in the service. I got a text asking me if I wanted the service, it went on to explain “if not reply”, “not interested”, to cancel. I replied “not interested”, folks they charged my card 3 consecutive months and after I contacted them and disputed with my credit card company, Lexington Law charged me 3 different charges. I want to be clear that this is after 3 request for cancellation. I currently have 3 disputes in and because after contacting them to cancel they placed 3 more charges on my card for $139.00, $31.60 and $19.95 I’m calling them a scam. They assured me it would be canceled via email. This was my 3rd request. I’d say this is a scam. If you want documentation to prove this is a legitimate review request it and I will send you the same info that I sent to my credit card company.

Lexington Law response

Thank you we will be in contact with you by tomorrow.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

The customer service associate was very informative, and he was very considerate. He explained things I didn’t know. He was also very patient. This was a great experience. They will help you. Try Lexington Law. This company will definitely give you what you are looking for with honesty.

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

I highly recommend them to handle credit repairs. Their service is excellent. They have the knowledge of all issues pertaining to credit and creditors and work full-time to satisfy their clients. I am thankful for this company.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for your recommendation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need additional assistance.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

I have been with the company for 5 months. Only two items have been removed. I honestly feel like I'm being robbed paying $139.95 per month. It's obvious that longer you stay in the company the more money they are going to make off of clients a month. That's what I think they are doing with me taking my money monthly. I have some account that are already paid off in full and they are telling me I need to provide proof. At this moment I am one unhappy customer with this company.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Lexington Law Firm. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary, which can be frustrating. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

My credit score has never gone up. It has gone down every time. I feel like it's a waste of my money. They lack communication and help. I thought it would be nice to put my credit up higher. Because of my credit score dropping even more I'm finding it hard to get ahead.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear our services provided you a less-than-stellar experience. We’re unable to look up your account or discuss specifics online due to confidentiality. Please send us a private message if you would like us to contact you to discuss the situation you’re describing. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

Great credit repair service! Very prompt and efficient in making sure to keep you updated on all the letters being sent out and the updates to your report! They have a great system of showing the consistency of your score and report changing each day/week or month. Highly recommended!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Some companies are greedy and won’t tell you “Hey you do not need the high package, this cheaper package is perfect for your situation.” The team wasted no time addressing my credit repair needs. I’m just praying that LexingtonLaw does not intentionally drag out dispute process to get more payments unnecessarily. That is the issue I’ve had with a different company. So far so good. My advice, based on MY experience, would be to stay hands on and stay up to date. Keep a timeline of the process.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

My representative was Very easy to talk to. She explained everything simple so that I could understand, she was knowledgeable and helped me through the easy process with examples and definitions in layman's terms. LexingtonLaw genially seemed interested in helping me better my awful credit report

Lexington Law response

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, we are not affiliated with any rent-to-own programs. They will typically refer their clients to us to assist them with credit repair so you can get approved for their program. Other than that, we do not have contact information for who referred you to us.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

I been with the company for almost 8 month. Only two Items have been removed. I honestly feel like I’m being robbed. It’s obvious that the longer you stay in the company the more money they are going to make off of clients a month. That’s what I think they are doing with me, taking my money monthly.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for reaching out. We understand how frustrating lack of results may be. We have seen that with different credit situations results and timeframe vary. However, we would love to discuss this more with you can set up a game plan moving forward. We look forward to working with you. Please DM your contact information and a representative can reach out.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

I have paid them since January and they've removed 9 things since then and will continue to pay them til I'm satisfied. I've seen my credit score increase immensely and I'm so excited to have my credit back, which it's been 15 yrs.

Lexington Law response

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Original review: July 30, 2022

If you think you’ll be speaking with anyone with a legal background with experience with you’re mistaken. You get people who pass a basic course in a weekend then can only tell you to keep reading the website.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. We follow all laws regulating the credit repair industry and work hard for our clients. We would be happy to discuss this further and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out.

Original review: July 30, 2022

They do what they claim to do...repair credit and educate me as a customer on how to help myself do the same! I would highly recommend this service to anyone who needs help in the financial aspect. I had about a 9-month period of problems when I changed jobs that I couldn't foresee. LATE PAYMENTS HAPPENED. I on track now with the help of Lexington Law Firm with a credit report worth having!

Lexington Law response

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Resolution response: Aug. 2, 2022

Thank you for having someone contact me to resolve my issue.

Original review: July 29, 2022

I called in after the 30 day mandatory wait time to change the level of help I needed and to change my payment due date towards the beginning of the month. They lowered my plan and told me that my payment due date was changed. Because I was not expecting it to come out towards the end of the month after I was told it was changed it over withdrew my account. Then I called in asking to speak to a supervisor since I was lied to about my payment due date being changed and it now cost me money.

After waiting on hold to be transferred to a supervisor I was told one was available and that I would be transferred, only to have the agent come back on the line and say the supervisor accepted a different call and that he would have to call me back. So I confirmed my telephone number with the agent and that concluded the call. Since they didn’t call me back I figured it was because it was later in the day and they were so busy that they would call me back in the morning.

After hit 3 PM it was clear that no one was going to call me back so, I called again asking to speak to a supervisor. This time I was told that the supervisor section was closed due to it being so late in the day and was then told because they were closed there was no way I could get a supervisor to give me a callback. Even though I have emailed them on this issue they still haven’t tried to reach out to me so it’s clear they don’t care that their employees lied to me and it cost me money.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns about your account.

Original review: July 28, 2022

Best repair out there, help clear up and repair my credit, Create a service out there. Got me to a better place, changed my life! Home owner now. Thank you Lexington Law for all the help with my credit repair.

Lexington Law response

Original review: July 27, 2022

I’ve used credit repair companies before so I know the drill. This time, in preparation for a home purchase, I decided on the most expensive service available- LexingtonLaw. After four months they removed ZERO negative entries on my credit and REDUCED my FICO by 30 points. The companies they sent letters to said that their letters were so broad, obtuse, and general that they had no idea how to respond. Not a single letter was personally written on my account. This was an expensive delay by a company with no morals whatsoever. Pick a lesser expensive service as you’ll get more done on far less money and in a more timely manner. Take it from someone who has used these services at least three times.

Original review: July 24, 2022

I came to Lexington Law because I wanted to rent an apartment and I had a negative item on my credit report, I needed to have this negative item dealt with before I could move into a new apartment, Lexington Law did not hesitate to help me and they had the negative item removed from my credit report within a week. This was a very good experience for me, I would recommend anyone to Lexington Law. Jerry **

Original review: July 24, 2022

Jillian, one of the paralegals did an excellent job of explaining how the credit process works and what you can do to improve your credit situation individually. She was also very knowledgeable and friendly.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty.

Original review: July 23, 2022

The agent was very professional and with a good disposition to help. And also with great knowledge about the matters pertaining my account issues. Provided all necessary details and information needed by me to manage my issues in a more productive way.

Lexington Law response

Original review: July 22, 2022

If you need credit repair, this is the company I would HIGHLY recommend. My credit has never been this good, and I owe it to Lexington Law. I knew it would be a journey, and you must remain patient. Great things take a measure of time, and I’m seeing the results of a lifetime.

Lexington Law response

Original review: July 21, 2022

Simply it works… Watch negative items on your credit fall like flies… This ** works. My credit score when I started a fee years ago was at 500 with 20 negative items. Over the years they all fell off even new ones that were added. 100,000 in medical bills. Everything.

Original review: July 19, 2022

The best Customer service I’ve ever dealt with. Heartwarming she understood explained and was very nice and she was the best customer service I have ever dealt with. She deserves a raise and she deserves to be noticed and recognized. She deserves a plaque a desk of her own in a desk. She’s Deserves a raise and she deserves to be noticed and brag about. She deserves an award and a big position. Bless that lady. She real good at her job.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I started with Lexington Law a few years ago. They do an amazing job cleaning up your credit. Any negative reports they can get it removed. In a few months they started clearing up my credit and helped me so much building my credit back. I highly recommend them!

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Lexington Law repaired my credit, counseled late hours, and reassured Samantha. The cost is less than other counseling. Lexington Law are Samantha friends. And there is ** to say. I called anytime. Lexington Law promised, Samantha credit report is 88% repaired. Lexington Law is building my fico score from bad 535 635.

Lexington Law response

Original review: July 16, 2022

This is my 2nd time working with Lexington Law to assist me with repairing some things on my credit file.. Both times Lexington law has worked in my favor.. For the affordable price and a little patience the stain on my credit file has been buffed and removed..

Original review: July 15, 2022

This firm is the best, they are very diligent with getting your negative items removed. Follow their lead, communicate and your credit will improve tremendously. They were able to remove 52 negative items from my credit report and restore my credit for the purchase of my home.

Original review: July 15, 2022

After a denial for credit, I received a call from Lexington Law and was told I had 5 days to change my mind. After 3 days I sent a message to terminate my contract, which they ignored and charged me for a month of service. After a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (a total waste of time), they still act like I want the service they provide. They will not take no for an answer. I can provide screenshots of all communications minus the first phone call if you would like.

Lexington Law response

Thanks for your response. We are happy to look in to the situation further. Would you please send a private message with your contact information and one of our representatives will reach out?

Original review: July 11, 2022

I called in today to change my payment date, and Jovin was so helpful and he explained how I can make changes in the future. I trust Lexington Law when it come to handling my credit and affairs associated with my credit.

Original review: July 11, 2022

It is not worth the amount of money they charge you. I had been working on my own to repair my credit and was doing a better job for free. I pay $135 to them and my credit starts going down. I need my credit to go up, but I do not have money to waste.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means times frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to review your case and our services with you. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: July 9, 2022

My credit had 6 things that needed to be removed and now because of Lexington Law all 6 was removed and now my credit is EXCELLENT! These guys don’t quit on your case until your credit meets your satisfaction. I’m definitely SATISFIED!

Lexington Law Company Information