4.2/5 (190 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

They don't promise anything but do everything they can to get results. Great company. I will not go through anyone else because of all the scams out there. Just signed up yesterday and before they even got started my credit went up over 50 points this morning.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

They removed a collection on my credit report. They disputed things that were not accurate. I am now on my way to a having a better financial future. LexingtonLaw continues to work for their customers.

Lexington Law response

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

Awesome. VERY Professional! The best credit repair I've EVER tried. They really got my credit going in the right direction in a very reasonable amount of time as they constantly keep me and my daughter updated on our progress! EXCELLENT, fast & friendly customer service agents.

Lexington Law response

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Had a mishap in losing my login info. I reached out to check the status of my case and I was helped right away in rectifying the matter and can continue to monitor case progress. I had minimal difficulty getting into my account. Was helped with professionalism, caring and compassion.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

Agent was patient and kind, very knowledgeable. She worked with me on solutions until we found an acceptable one without me having to cancel my plan due to finances. I was extremely satisfied with the results.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

I’ve spent nearly 6 months and nearly a 1/2 grand to have one, very questionable, 30 Day Late notice removed from my credit report. NOTHING has been accomplished so far. The company has several plans of varying prices but it appears it doesn’t matter to what plan you’re on, nothing gets fixed or progresses. The website is colorful and full of colorful language but it’s never clear what had been done, what it currently being done and what Lexington Law intends to do in the future to advocate for their clients. I’ve spoke with customer service 3-4 times in the past 1/2 year and every time I call and state my concerns they ask if me if I want to escalate the engagement to the credit bureaus and bank. Initially this sounds promising but not it’s clear this is just a customer retention tactic because it remains unclear what Lexington Law has done on my behalf and to this date, nothing has successfully been removed from my credit report.

Last week I called and spoke to a customer service rep who maintained a high degree of difficulty in engaging in the English language beyond repeating canned language. Every question I asked went completely unanswered as she read predetermined sales pitches and canned responses that in no way addressed my concerns. When I asked to speak with a supervisor she became obviously frustrated and after several minutes of insisting I speak with a supervisor, I was transferred to a voicemail stating the office was closed and to leave a detailed message for a return call. I left a message and never received a return phone call. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on. We’re unable to look up your account or discuss specifics online due to confidentiality. Would you like us to have a representative contact you? Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

So, far, Lexington Law are allowing the work they do, to speak for them. I am blessed to have chosen them to work on my credit situation, at this time. God bless you and your team, real good! I hope more people will come to you, for help with their credit issues.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

Going on 7 months and not a single item has been removed. I was told that I would be giving a refund because it was taking so long but I haven’t seen any refund and I’m running out of time, patience and money!

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience with Lexington Law! We would be happy to review case and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

I have been with Lexington Law Firm for almost 2 years. Over the 2 years, they continuously charged my account of the $129.95 every month. However, over the past year, they have yet to contact me as I HAD REQUESTED BY PHONE — AN ATTORNEY MONITORING MY CASE — NOT A PARALEGAL. On every request, they REFUSED. Over the two [2] years, I have paid approximately over $3,000.00, and was unable to get the results in those 2 years that I expected per my initial consultation. My credit situation was NOT complex, nor difficult. However, apparently, it must have been for the “paralegals!?!” Especially when you outsource your “paralegals” to India, Pakistan, or overseas and NOT in the U.S. Go figure?? And when you request to speak or be transferred to a “paralegal” in the U.S., they REFUSE or will not transfer the call accordingly.

As I said, my case was NOT complex or should have been difficult. But I honestly blame myself for allowing it to go on for close to 2 years, without demanding to speak with someone with a bar card sooner. I gave them 30 days, (from August 1, 2022) to August 31, 2022, to have an ATTORNEY CALL ME within that time frame. No attorney called me during the 30 day time frame. My call would have taken not more than 10-15 minutes. I believe I was “owed” that considering what I have paid out over the past several years, and not getting through to the “paralegals” with my few questions regarding my file.

Finally, do not call their office on a Friday at 1:30 p.m., CDT. They are apparently CLOSED as stated by their voicemail — although their voice message contradicts that when they state that they are OPEN for business on Fridays until midnight!?!? IF Lexington Law Firm was a reputable firm, my request should have been granted that day. There was NO excuse for their poor customer service that was provided to me over these past many months. Like I said, I shoulda pulled the plug on them earlier — but I gave them every opportunity. I should have known better!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

The last 2 representatives I spoke with were super helpful and they went above and beyond to help me. I had to get paperwork for my recent small promotion with my employer and they help me as much as they could in a timely manner.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

Lexington Law firm can get results done quickly and efficiently in a timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to get their credit report repair and start a fresh start in Life.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

I started with Lexington Law back in 2015 and did not really pay much attention to the services I was receiving and paying for until a phone call from Cyan. She explained the importance of managing my credit and dealing with payers that even though my account is closed the negative report at the time still reflects on my credit score. Cyan informed me how they can assist me and reach out to the payers and help my credit score. Thank you for everything.

Lexington Law response

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

Excellent Service and efficient service. Cleaned up our credit fast. They were able to protect our credit from fraudulent scammers, and clear our credit reports from negative items. Assisting us with information to help us build up our credit scores. Thank youuu so much for all your assistance.

Resolution response: Sept. 7, 2022

No one contacted me as promised by Lexington Law. The charges were removed. I had disputed the charges with my credit card company. Lexington Law said that I would receive a credit after I send correspondence proving I requested to have the service canceled in May. I don’t know if my credit card company is responsible for the removal of the charges or Lexington Law. I will be marking this matter resolved.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

They only found 2 things on my file and they were 2 old mortgages that were paid off. I stated I wasn’t interested in the service. I got a text asking me if I wanted the service, it went on to explain “if not reply”, “not interested”, to cancel. I replied “not interested”, folks they charged my card 3 consecutive months and after I contacted them and disputed with my credit card company, Lexington Law charged me 3 different charges. I want to be clear that this is after 3 request for cancellation. I currently have 3 disputes in and because after contacting them to cancel they placed 3 more charges on my card for $139.00, $31.60 and $19.95 I’m calling them a scam. They assured me it would be canceled via email. This was my 3rd request. I’d say this is a scam. If you want documentation to prove this is a legitimate review request it and I will send you the same info that I sent to my credit card company.

Lexington Law response

Thank you we will be in contact with you by tomorrow.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

The customer service associate was very informative, and he was very considerate. He explained things I didn’t know. He was also very patient. This was a great experience. They will help you. Try Lexington Law. This company will definitely give you what you are looking for with honesty.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

I highly recommend them to handle credit repairs. Their service is excellent. They have the knowledge of all issues pertaining to credit and creditors and work full-time to satisfy their clients. I am thankful for this company.

Lexington Law response

Thanks so much for your recommendation. Feel free to reach out to us if you need additional assistance.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

I have been with the company for 5 months. Only two items have been removed. I honestly feel like I'm being robbed paying $139.95 per month. It's obvious that longer you stay in the company the more money they are going to make off of clients a month. That's what I think they are doing with me taking my money monthly. I have some account that are already paid off in full and they are telling me I need to provide proof. At this moment I am one unhappy customer with this company.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Lexington Law Firm. We have found that each client has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary, which can be frustrating. We would be happy to discuss this further with you and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

My credit score has never gone up. It has gone down every time. I feel like it's a waste of my money. They lack communication and help. I thought it would be nice to put my credit up higher. Because of my credit score dropping even more I'm finding it hard to get ahead.

Lexington Law response

We are sorry to hear our services provided you a less-than-stellar experience. We’re unable to look up your account or discuss specifics online due to confidentiality. Please send us a private message if you would like us to contact you to discuss the situation you’re describing. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

Great credit repair service! Very prompt and efficient in making sure to keep you updated on all the letters being sent out and the updates to your report! They have a great system of showing the consistency of your score and report changing each day/week or month. Highly recommended!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Some companies are greedy and won’t tell you “Hey you do not need the high package, this cheaper package is perfect for your situation.” The team wasted no time addressing my credit repair needs. I’m just praying that LexingtonLaw does not intentionally drag out dispute process to get more payments unnecessarily. That is the issue I’ve had with a different company. So far so good. My advice, based on MY experience, would be to stay hands on and stay up to date. Keep a timeline of the process.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

My representative was Very easy to talk to. She explained everything simple so that I could understand, she was knowledgeable and helped me through the easy process with examples and definitions in layman's terms. LexingtonLaw genially seemed interested in helping me better my awful credit report

Lexington Law response

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, we are not affiliated with any rent-to-own programs. They will typically refer their clients to us to assist them with credit repair so you can get approved for their program. Other than that, we do not have contact information for who referred you to us.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

LexingtonLaw is working to help me get into a home with no money down and rent to own help to increase my credit score. And I want to consolidate my retirement account with the help of LexingtonLaw. I have never been late paying my monthly bills and now I am able to restore my credit score for the future.

Lexington Law response

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know. As we are working with your creditors and the credit bureaus, we’ll notify you of updates to your credit profile via email. When you have items removed or improved, you will see them first on your credit report, which is updated regularly online. To access your account online, use the login information you created during the signup process. If you’re having any problems logging in, or just need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call at (800) 341-8441.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

I been with the company for almost 8 month. Only two Items have been removed. I honestly feel like I’m being robbed. It’s obvious that the longer you stay in the company the more money they are going to make off of clients a month. That’s what I think they are doing with me, taking my money monthly.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for reaching out. We understand how frustrating lack of results may be. We have seen that with different credit situations results and timeframe vary. However, we would love to discuss this more with you can set up a game plan moving forward. We look forward to working with you. Please DM your contact information and a representative can reach out.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I gotta say, when I first started looking into these credit repair places, I was hesitant and not very hopeful of a positive outcome. All I can say right now is, I would pay the price Lexington Law charges for the services, 10 times over, for the great work that they have done. They have been amazing over the past month and a half. I see their work and I am beyond happy with the outcome and change I see almost daily. It could not have came at a better time in life for me. Credit has always held me back even though Most of it was medical and identity Theft issues from the past that I never could clear up. Lexington law to care of it for me! Completely bad** company and I can’t wait to see what happens in the next month with them helping me rebuild my credit. 100% Worth the cost absolutely!!

Lexington Law response

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

I have paid them since January and they've removed 9 things since then and will continue to pay them til I'm satisfied. I've seen my credit score increase immensely and I'm so excited to have my credit back, which it's been 15 yrs.

Original review: July 30, 2022

If you think you’ll be speaking with anyone with a legal background with experience with you’re mistaken. You get people who pass a basic course in a weekend then can only tell you to keep reading the website.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. We follow all laws regulating the credit repair industry and work hard for our clients. We would be happy to discuss this further and answer any questions you may have. Please DM us your contact information and a representative will reach out.

Original review: July 30, 2022

They do what they claim to do...repair credit and educate me as a customer on how to help myself do the same! I would highly recommend this service to anyone who needs help in the financial aspect. I had about a 9-month period of problems when I changed jobs that I couldn't foresee. LATE PAYMENTS HAPPENED. I on track now with the help of Lexington Law Firm with a credit report worth having!

Resolution response: Aug. 2, 2022

Thank you for having someone contact me to resolve my issue.

Original review: July 29, 2022

I called in after the 30 day mandatory wait time to change the level of help I needed and to change my payment due date towards the beginning of the month. They lowered my plan and told me that my payment due date was changed. Because I was not expecting it to come out towards the end of the month after I was told it was changed it over withdrew my account. Then I called in asking to speak to a supervisor since I was lied to about my payment due date being changed and it now cost me money.

After waiting on hold to be transferred to a supervisor I was told one was available and that I would be transferred, only to have the agent come back on the line and say the supervisor accepted a different call and that he would have to call me back. So I confirmed my telephone number with the agent and that concluded the call. Since they didn’t call me back I figured it was because it was later in the day and they were so busy that they would call me back in the morning.

After hit 3 PM it was clear that no one was going to call me back so, I called again asking to speak to a supervisor. This time I was told that the supervisor section was closed due to it being so late in the day and was then told because they were closed there was no way I could get a supervisor to give me a callback. Even though I have emailed them on this issue they still haven’t tried to reach out to me so it’s clear they don’t care that their employees lied to me and it cost me money.

Lexington Law response

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns about your account.

Original review: July 28, 2022

Best repair out there, help clear up and repair my credit, Create a service out there. Got me to a better place, changed my life! Home owner now. Thank you Lexington Law for all the help with my credit repair.

Lexington Law response

Original review: July 27, 2022

I’ve used credit repair companies before so I know the drill. This time, in preparation for a home purchase, I decided on the most expensive service available- LexingtonLaw. After four months they removed ZERO negative entries on my credit and REDUCED my FICO by 30 points. The companies they sent letters to said that their letters were so broad, obtuse, and general that they had no idea how to respond. Not a single letter was personally written on my account. This was an expensive delay by a company with no morals whatsoever. Pick a lesser expensive service as you’ll get more done on far less money and in a more timely manner. Take it from someone who has used these services at least three times.

Lexington Law Company Information