Call toll free
3.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate. In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients credit reports.

The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

View More View More

1466 Lexington Law Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: July 24, 2019

Signed both my wife and I up for $240/month services to help improve our credit score. After 6 months neither of our scores improved... In fact mine decreased. I called and cancelled last month only to see new charges hit my credit card for another $240 a few days ago. When I called to dispute this, the paralegal talked over me and said my tone was not acceptable and hung up on me. Two things here: 1.) I never raised my voice nor did I get disrespectful. 2.) Since when does customer have to act professional, isn’t that a paralegal's job? In any case, I highly urge you to do your own due diligence to dispute late payments directly as Lexington Law is a complete waste of money and incredibly unprofessional.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have further questions. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information.

Original review: July 24, 2019

This place is severely missing the mark when it comes to customer service. They take your money, send forms out and then get to sit on their hands for months at a time (while providing no updates) and pass the guilt onto the part of the creditors' slow response rates. They're always trying to up sell their packages and the funny thing is, they "can't contact multiple bureaus unless you're on the highest package" which to provide some insight is only saying they'll work less and it'll take 2-3 longer. Save your money and contact the creditors directly.

Dear Matthew,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: July 24, 2019

I was looking for a small business loan and a loan company that deals with Lexington Law who does loan transferred me over to Lexington Law. They wanted to run a credit check which I refused until I decided if I was interested in working with them. I asked what were their fees and the agent got very rude and said he couldn't tell me unless he ran a credit check first. I then told him I was not interested in working with them and thank you and I hung up. The rep named Dominic then proceed to call me 3 times yelling at me and being very rude. I requested that he shouldn't call again and blocked his number. He then called me from a private number and yelled and screamed at me telling me I would never get a loan, etc... I called Lexington Law To complain and they paid no attention to me and blew me off. Stay far from them.

Original review: July 18, 2019

My case was super simple! I had missed payments for 3 different credit agencies. I sign up with Lexington Law and they said, "Give it 45 days. After that you should see some change." 45 days passed no change, so I then called to cancel but was persuaded to stay another 45 days. 90 days pass still not one item removed. So again I call to cancel but I'm once again convinced to stay another 30 days. So 120 days pass and not one single item was removed and now I've wasted over $600 in paying these people which I could have just to put better use on other household items.

After calling to cancel a day before I was due to pay for another month they tell me they are still going to charge me for the next month because they work a month in advance!!!! This was a compmagaklete lie! Now I'm at $700 spent with not even a single item removed from my credit score. This company takes advantage of people's desperation for a better credit score. I would strong recommend against! This is coming a soldier who served for 10 years in America's Army and knows when to fold em after a bad deal. Good Luck!

Dear Eric,

Original review: July 17, 2019

I have been paying 130 a month for the last 5 months to this credit repair company. I have had 16 cases that were to be challenged and hopefully removed. NONE have been removed in this 5 month period! They send out loads of useless and automated emails that do not affect anything. When you call you get a person at the call center laughing and telling me that it is because of MY lack of action calling them???? They want me to continuously call them to say "hey what's going on?" What exactly are you guys doing over there this month? Come on! When I called to ask about the program they didn't say I needed to constantly contact them in order to get things done.

They looked at my report and said that it wasn't really in bad condition and it shouldn't take long to have some of them removed. I have a school loan AND their collection agency reporting TWICE on my credit when there is only 1 account. THEY STILL HAVEN'T HAD THAT REMOVED DOWN TO 1! AFTER 5 MONTHS! I recently got a secured card and have been paying it on time and it is raising my credit. That is the ONLY reason my credit has been increasing. They have done nothing in 5 months that has positively affected my credit score!

Dear David,

Lexington Law Firm

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: July 17, 2019

Lexington Law advertises as a credit repair solutions firm. They are far from that. This is a gimmick of unskilled "maybe-lawyers" that send auto-generated credit disputes on your behalf with no follow-up or actually personal communication with creditors. Do not expect to have anything removed from your credit file by this firm. I paid them $50/month for two years in hopes of getting a resolution. The only thing I received was more work for myself and no results. Please save your money and contact or write your creditors yourself and save the money instead of wasting it on this firm. These folks do not consider your personal interests and operate in a robotic manner. They are profit-driven not customer-driven.

Dear Trevor,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like an opportunity to address your concerns. We have reached out to you today, however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: July 17, 2019

This makes me not even want to give them my money after all the reviews that’s bad!! I am low income and I don’t want to throw my money out the door. I got a lot off myself than want 129 a month. That’s way too high to me.

Dear Angela,

We reviewed your concerns. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: July 16, 2019

Until this morning, I was a client with Lexington Law for two months. I did not expect to see an improvement for my credit in that short amount of time. However, I also did not expect to be given NEGATIVE REMARKS on my credit reports due to the letters they sent to my creditors. The first time I called, the paralegal seemed confused and uncertain that their letter was the reason I was given a negative rating on my credit reports for my old Macy's account. She said it had to be for another reason because the letters that Lexington Law sends are brief letters asking for information and not to dispute anything. Then it just happened again yesterday with another creditor; Discover Bank submitted a negative report to my creditors because they said I disputed my account. I am extremely upset about my experience with this company as a result. The paralegal I first spoke to did not seem knowledgeable enough to allay my fears.

Dear Arelis,

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 15, 2019

Updated on 07/21/2019: This is an update to my original review which is still open. I was contacted by a representative whose intention was to make me feel better about my experience. She sent me a copy of my file that shows the letter which was sent to the creditor. The letter completely misrepresented my case. In fact there was not one true statement in the letter about my case. It had to be a form letter that some flunky sent out. This has to be bordering on if not complete legal incompetence. Based on my experience I would not recommend this organization to represent your interests. If you are being represented by them I recommend you request a copy of your file for review. Buyer beware.

Original Review: Tried this service for 3 months. One late payment during a simple account change due to a auto pay glitch. I thought it would be an easy fix, Lexington Law also said it should be an easy fix. 3 months later they were still hemming and hawing over the credit agencies slow response. Nothing slow about charging your account though. Perhaps if you stay with them long enough they might get something done but the representatives on the phone did not instill that kind of confidence. They are very confident when signing you up though. Good luck if you give them a go.

Dear Ralph,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and allowing me to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 12, 2019

Updated on 07/16/2019: All my information should be in y'all system- phone # and email. I still receive emails stating y'all have received my cancellation and fee was taken. No one has tried to contact me at all. Money was given and no improvement.

Original review: I attempted to work with Lexington Law again and received another disappointment. I gave out a lot of money with No Major Impact of Change to my Credit. Why should I still pay a final full payment? (Viewers) I cancelled today JULY 12. Per Paralegal, July 14, 2019 payment in full will still be drafted for previous service. Is this a joke! Money is given upfront. I truly don't understand why I still owe and no improvement. I just gave away money. (Not a good outcome)??

Lexington Law Company Information