Call toll free
3.57/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate. In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients credit reports.

The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

View More View More

1438 Lexington Law Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 26, 2019

I took my tax refund and put it all into paying down my debt. I also invested a few months into Lexington Law but my score is somehow lower now than when I first signed up. So no missed payments, lowered balances, and somehow my score is even lower than when I started. I could have used that money to pay down my cards and instead I wasted it on a middleman that did nothing for me.

Dear Cristian,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: April 24, 2019

I paid to this company last year for 6 months. I kept receiving letters that they had written on my behalf but they were return addressed to my home and not to the company I was paying to have them sent to. I would then log-in, take a photo of these letters and submit them to the firm to let them know it had happened. Waste of my time and money right there.

During these 6 months, only 1 item was removed from my credit report despite there being quite a few (which is why I reached out to them in the first place). My credit score went up about 14 points. And I paid this company over $600. Not pleased with the return benefit. I was shocked because years ago when my husband and I were trying to buy our home he used this company and within 3 months he had several removals and his score went up over 100 points! He said he never had to do anything. And here I am, taking photos of letters with the wrong address. What a waste.

Dear Emily,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: April 19, 2019

This company was not helpful. Was definitely a waste of time and money. They seemed to be overwhelmed with the work. Nothing seemed to updates for months. They were quick to process a payment but never quick to update you on any status. Don’t waste your money. Poor customer service.

Dear Justin,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: April 16, 2019

I was welcomed warmly. My questions received quick, knowledge answers with realistic expectations. I look forward to working with Lexington Law so I can finally purchase a home. It has been a long and grueling struggle to get out of debt, now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Original review: April 14, 2019

Tried to fixed my student loans by Lexington Law. Lexington Law is a totally fake and sucks law firm. Don't listen to them. They kept lying. I went through the horrible experience regarding my heavy debt loan. They didn't do anything except deducted money of every month fee from my bank account. I would suggest don't depend on Lexington Law firm. All are crappy people totally wasting time and money.

Dear Asma,

Lexington Law Firm

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: April 12, 2019

I used them for a few months, of course the premier package which was about $130/month. They said I needed this since I need quick results. I kept having to call them to actually work on my case. They got one thing removed off of my credit report but since it off of all 3 reports they considered it 3 things. I had better luck doing it myself. Then when I talk to them about cancelling they said well I still owe another month because they bill a month behind which was definitely not discussed when I signed up but of course it's in the fine print in an email that was sent later.

Dear Amanda,

Original review: April 12, 2019

I used Lexington Law for 3 months. No negative items have been removed. When I call to complain about the progress all they say is they'll escalate it and send out more letters and tell me to be patient. It can take a few months. The letters they type are generic. Anyone can type those letters in under 5 minutes. Do yourself a favor and do it yourself and save a lot of money.

Dear Maurice,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your tenure with Lexington Law. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I had been with Lexington Law for just over 3 months. During that time, I paid down my credit accounts and did nothing, (that I am aware of), that would have adversely affected my credit score but instead of increasing, it dropped since signing up for their services. When I questioned this, I got an answer that I could have easily came up with myself, "there are many factors, etc." Yeah, no kidding. Anyways, they showed 4 items being removed from my reports, yet I only could find 2. Those 2 items were removed after I personally called those creditors and discussed it with them.

I am very disappointed in the service and, most importantly, the results their services have provided after more than 3 months. I not only feel I had been taken advantage of but feel like I am part of a much larger group of people who have had a few unfortunate things occur that have put us in this position only to have a "business" like theirs take advantage of our situations. I have cancelled my account and will spend much of my time leaving appropriate reviews on the various sites that I used to decide to join their services in the first place. I will also notify the appropriate organizations in the state of Massachusetts that buyers should be very wary of Lexington Law.

Dear David,

Original review: April 12, 2019

Helped my case for not much to start and improved it for as much as they could for the price I paid. Just forgot to cancel. So I hope they don't charge me anyway when they're the ones trying to fix my credit.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I attempted to contact the negative companies on my credit report to fix things for two years. No luck. I signed with Lexington law and after almost a year some were removed but my score stayed close to the same. I left them for over a year and decided to give it another try for the last three. They sent out their usual letters and I received the usual inconclusive letters back. One said they were not sure what was being asked of them.

I contacted Law about this. They told me to email them copies of the letters I received. I did. Month after month when I receive duplicate responses from the companies. Clearly, a nonproductive attempt on Lex Law part. I again contacted them, this time by phone regarding the situation. They said they would go the next step to elevate the attempt to remove the negative from my credit report after I sent back to them a notarized letter of what they would send me. Now, my score has gone down about 50 pts since all this has been going on without any new negative activity on my part. Any explanations?

Dear Diane,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: April 10, 2019

My credit score was low and it was hard to get financing, but after I started working with Lexington Law I begun to receive more offers and lower interest rates. You are notified of any actions they are performing on your behalf.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Elizabeth was amazing! They answered and help me through everything! They communicated with me through every step! Any problems they was able to patiently deal with me! I will recommend Lexington Law to family, friends and anyone who's serious about their credit.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I was looking to refinance a car and was referred to Lexington Law and as soon as the guy gets on, I explain to him I wasn't interested in his services. He goes on to say "she seems like she is on another planet..." Geesh wooeese or however you spell that. I tell him back, "You seem very rude" and hang up my call. I'd not recommend this company if you want very rude people responding to you. He could have said nicely back, "I understand if you arent interested but if you have interest in the future, please let us know," but instead he was very rude to me instead. No very professional service...

Original review: April 6, 2019

Horrible experience, tried them twice. They kept soliciting me, and have them another chance for nothing except take my money again. Paid 129 for about 4 months and did nothing except dispute things that I had told them not to dispute and prolong time to keep milking your bank account. First time they took 60-80 for a whole year and had no results, no changes except my bank account getting smaller. Always telling you it will take some time. A lot of BS! Make PROMISES they don't keep to take your money. Once I did it myself I fixed my credit in 3 months and raised my score almost 105 points, enough for me to buy a car. You can Fix your own credit without having company like Lexington Law drain your bank account. If I could give them a negative 5 star I would, they don't deserve one star. DONT USE THIS COMPANY, RUN!!!

Dear Andres,

Original review: April 6, 2019

I filed bankruptcy and this firm continues to harass me over something that has been discharged. I forwarded all their threatening emails to my attorney. I have asked them to speak directly to my attorney and they have not done so... They continue to harass me.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Not only have they repaired a ton on my credit and help me constantly to improve my credit score and information I did not know about how to do things also, but my sister signed up also and went from a very low score to almost 700 score within a couple of months! This company is just amazing and that is not something I would say lightly. Not sure about anyone else, of course, but they helped us!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Signed up for their services. They dispute good accounts that have no issues to prolong your subscription, not very ethical in my opinion. Had a financial emergency and called to cancel. They talked me into suspending for a month, for which I would not be charged, so I did. Then called to cancel, was told I would be charged for the suspended month as well. Nothing like a lying cheat. Have contacted my bank to dispute charge. Anywhere I see their ads will contact the site owner and let them know what kind of organization they are selling ad space to, not that is will matter but will make me feel better.

Dear Scot,

Original review: April 3, 2019

My score has improved by interacting with Lexington. They communicate along the way to keep me informed of progress. I would recommend Lexington to anyone who needs their services. I’m looking forward to achieving a good credit score so that my expenses will go down.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I was satisfied with Lexington Law but right now I cannot afford to be paying for these fees. I will come back with them at a later time so they can continue to help me. I just need to know exactly how you can continue helping me. Josephine **.

Dear Josephine,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: April 1, 2019

I was suddenly faced with divorce. Debt piled up. Bankruptcy was the only option left. With credit in disarray I contacted Lexington Law Firm. Within months ugliness was dropping off my credit report. They communicate well and keep you informed of progress. The paralegals I’ve spoken with have all been professional and polite. Especially the last one. No regrets! I highly recommend the best plan with Lexington Law Firm.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Lexington Law takes a personal interest in their customer's interest by developing a working plan of customer's credits repair. Their paralegal system uses many legal strategies to repair the customer's credit with inexpensive plans. Their customer relationship is of a high quality.

Original review: March 28, 2019

The only thing that stopped me from giving it 5 stars is the fact that after a year of no movement at all they continued to charge me with no feedback. They did raise my score by 100 initially and I was thrilled but when nothing else could be done, they just continued to send letters and charge me monthly. When I called to cancel even the agent noticed the lack of anything and agreed I should close. I will recommend this company but will suggest you keep an eye on the progress, be patient, and know when there is nothing more that can be done, cause they won't tell you.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Horrible company. Yes they submitted info to dispute items on my credit however when I was trying to cancel they did not respond to me until after they took more of my money. Nearly a month later. I basically was charged $230 for them to write 6 notices and send them off. I'm told 109 was getting the info together then 109 to send it not to mention 15 to open the case.

Dear Truess,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: March 25, 2019

You have to start somewhere and this is the place. All questions where answer. They would fix anything small or big. I have noticed a big difference with my credit even in this short period of time. I have noticed only good results.

Original review: March 25, 2019

My experience with Lexington Law has been amazing. Everyone I have spoken with has been very knowledgeable and very pleasant. Ryan my first contact with the law group was exceptional and Olivia your paralegal was amazing. She was knowledgeable, professional, extremely helpful, beautifully Pleasant voice, very easy to speak with. I am very excited to have Lexington Law on my side. I highly recommend this service to anyone in need. I thank everyone For the professional services they are providing to the customers. Thank you very much. Jose.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Very satisfied with Lexington services - improved my credit score by over 50 points in two months! Excellent customer service and rapid results! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing credit repair or improvement! Representatives are very professional and answer all questions in depth. Consistent contact via email and text.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Excellent service and very willing to handle any problem we presented. We also discussed the new advantages we are now getting with less cost out of our pockets. My husband and I appreciate the willingness of your staff to take as much time as needed to help.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I've been working with Lexington Law for a year now and I must say that I am happy with my results this far. Removing negative items from your credit report is never easy and I am glad that Lexington Law is helping me to improve my credit score. Lexington Law came highly recommended to me by to very close people. I would definitely recommend them to other people too.

Original review: March 20, 2019

You guys really make me feel comfortable and you helping me. I am having such a hard time with my credit. You guys make me feel like there's hope. You are also helping my wife with her credit. Thank you for everything that you do for me and thank you for being understanding.

Original review: March 20, 2019

From low off the chart to 802... There is so much false information put on credit reports you must have Lex. Law to correct the mess!! Thank you for your diligent, consistent, unfailing, and consistent service!!! I have recommended lots of people to you... One requirement of my job is to check credit reports and give help. I send them to you!!

Lexington Law Company Information