Call toll free
2.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Lexington Law are the trusted leaders in credit repair. Over the past 25 years, hundreds of thousands of people have relied on Lexington to help make sure their credit reports are fair and accurate. In 2015 alone, Lexington Law successfully removed 7.5 million negative items from clients' credit reports.

The average client saw 10.4 negative items removed within the first 4 months. While results can vary, Lexington Law has strong relationships with all three bureaus, enabling direct lines of communication for disputes.

We offer different levels of credit repair to ensure a client’s needs are met. Though our main office is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and our services are provided online, we are assisted by lawyers in states around the nation.

View More View More

Lexington Law Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

Lexington Law should rename their company and change it to Lexington SCAM. They are a complete waste of time and lie straight through their damn teeth. They screwed me not once but twice. I will be completely honest and tell you they scammed me out of hundreds of dollars without my consent and when I asked for a refund they said they could not help but yet could not provide proficient evidence when I asked to provide proof of my consent. Please do not waste your time with them. They will steal your money and do nothing to help with your credit. I have reported them as fraud and whomever has experienced the same issues should do the same. WARNING. This company is a scam. I promise I am not the only one who has been through this with Lexington Law. They are full of **. If you want to be scammed do business with these crooks. Too easy. But read my review and think about it. I'm just saving your pockets and time.

Dear Nicholas,

We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I spoke to a paralegal and signed up for Lexington Law, I'm desperate! However, I'm on hold for over 10 minutes right now trying to get a question answered and can't access their client first-time log in website!!! HELP!!!

Dear Kellee,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing me to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Beware consumers!!! Educate yourself or it will cost you a lot of money. I started off which I believe was misleading, I signed up a family member in the beginning and found out later I could not manage his account and to found out after 4 months paying for two, you meaning me did not put the right info to challenge them because I didn't know. I googled them and found out they are in a lawsuit.

Dear Alan,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Rated one star only because I couldn't give zero. I had the same experience as a lot of other customers. I called and spoke to a very nice representative who was more than happy to sign me up (for $14.99 for my credit report and $129 for the first month's fee). And like a lot of the other reviews I've read, I received the same quality of service. Nothing was removed from my credit report by Lexington Law - the ONLY items that were removed were because I disputed them through Credit Karma (but Lexington tried to take the credit).

I paid for 6 months of service, but never once received any updates on my case. I did, however, receive a letter that was supposed to go to one of my creditors. In the letter, it never mentioned that I had retained Lexington Law. As a matter of fact, it was addressed to the creditor IN MY NAME (which is why it was returned to me instead of Lexington when it was sent to the wrong address). I also noted the spelling and grammatical errors in the letter. If you're willing to spend this kind of money to clean up your credit, my advice is to hire someone local that you can actually speak to one on one.

Dear Nicole,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I had some work done with this company. After a few months and NO MOVEMENT with any removals, so when I decided to stop services, I spoke with one of the rudest person EVER! I can’t believe that this person was a paralegal. This person sounded like a used car salesman. It’s my prerogative if I wish to continue service. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. They are GARBAGE and FAKE. I didn’t have much on my credit report but yet they wanted to try to keep my account active for several months. This is a SCAM company and I don’t recommend anyone wasting their money on this garbage company. It sounded as if they are a work from home business which means they don’t have an office. For the so-called work that they do, you can do yourself and get far better results.

This is a SCAM company. The idiot over the phone wanted to talk big as if he was someone, I wish I could meet him and he speak face to face with me! This is really a garbage company and they should have an F rating at the BBB but then again, they pay for their rating. This is a totally SCAM and garbage company. Don’t waste your time nor your money.

Dear Ian,

Lexington Law Firm

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I was with them for a year and it was a complete waste of money. All they did was send out verification of debt letters constantly in the hopes that the company would get tired of it. I could have used some of that money to pay off bills.

Dear Concerned Consumer,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I encourage anyone to use a local attorney. This company is nothing more than a monthly scheme to take your money and deliver ZERO results. They answer the phone and say "Yes they can help." "You have to be patient". A year goes by and they have done nothing and collected over $1500.00. Please Please do not use these guys. It is nothing more than a scam!

Dear Mitchell,

Lexington Law Firm

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

They removed 4 items off my report and kept the other credit reports on hold so they would have to do anything else, a total ripoff, what they did I could have done myself, a total waste of money, they want you using their program as long as possible so they can take your money and not do much so I cancelled because it said I could cancel anytime, so that was a lie! They got mad and threaten to pursue further collections action, just not worth the price because they did I could have done myself!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

What sort of company uses telemarketers to fish for clients- claiming that I requested help? We're talking over 20 calls a month. I'm calling scam. This company is waaaay over charging for something you can absolutely do yourself people. Read the reviews... You can skip the obviously paid reviews... By the time you dig up and give all the info needed over to LL you might as well spend the extra 15 minutes and go through the convenient online dispute process YOURSELF. That's what LL is going to do. And, if these unhappy reviews are to be believed, that is where LL will stop.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

After reviewing companies for credit repair, I decided to call Lexington Law to explain my case and see if they could help. Upon calling I was greeted by a friendly salesperson who was very attentive. I expressed the fact that in addition to providing help with my credit, good customer service was paramount and I was hoping that the support would remain consistent with the experience I just had with her. The friendly salesperson falsely assured me that I would have access to my team of lawyers and paralegals to answer any questions I might have.... Two days in and it's like this is a completely different company. Once you sign up, you are assigned an account where you go online to answer questions about your credit.

As I am new to this, there are questions that I have and would like to speak to an actual person.. The toll free number that is provided on the site for support is never answered. I was on hold for over an hour each time I have called. They offer an email option once you log onto your account, but I don't think anyone even checks it. There is a chat feature, but I swear, it feels like the folks responding to it are all just reading a bunch of scripted responses, or it is bot. Something as delicate as your credit requires a much better customer service experience, especially given the fees that are charged.

This company is amount one of the higher prices but seems to offer low quality service, at least in regards to customer support. They might be good at what they do, but sadly, because of their lack on good customer service, many will never know. I really wanted to like this company and give them a chance, but am going to have to go back to the drawing board. I would not recommend them at all.

Dear Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to call me back. I am glad we were able to address your concerns.

Thank you again for your assistance in this matter.

Lexington Law Company Information