4.4/5 (182 ratings)

About Lexington Law

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

Pros

• Free consultation
  • Straightforward service plans
  • Online chat available

Cons

• Pricier than some competitors
  • May charge for additional reports

Bottom Line

Lexington Law helps clients improve low credit scores. Fees are higher than those of some competitors, but new clients get a free consultation. The company employs lawyers to help execute credit repair services.

Lexington Law Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexington Law?

Original review: May 18, 2022

I've used Lexington Law in the past and it worked for me. Then My credit is now become difficult to gain employment and rental properties because COVID. I believe that payments might needed because everything is going to be wiped out.

Original review: May 13, 2022

They’re caring representatives and are understanding about life and the stuff that can come up with people. Appreciate Lexington Law very much. They’ve helped me with my credit in the past and I need them again soon!

Original review: May 11, 2022

Customer service skills assisting me with proper skills, things about companies and things we don't know about when we pay off late bills, explaining very professionally. Very excited about my credit report and and start up. They spoke clearly and honestly about the negative but what I like was the positive impacted me so much.

Original review: May 10, 2022

In the first 6 months they got a couple things removed, then nothing for another 5 months then 1 thing removed... It's like they drag it out to keep getting money cause the longer they are sending letters the more they make.

Original review: May 9, 2022

It was very well thought out and it was efficient and figuring needs were! I figured out the several steps to figure out my credit. I enjoyed all of the whole entire conversation and we were able to figure out something to help me in the future for my credit score to get back up to what it was. I highly recommend it for anybody else who needs help with her credit!

Original review: May 5, 2022

Unbelievable experience. I have never seen this kind of service for people of need at this level ever. The person that helped me was outstanding and went above and beyond to help me and was extremely patient.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I just closed my account with Lexington finally. They got many items off, then I hit a brick wall with two final items. I was strung along for over 6 month with with those two remaining items. Then came the sales pitches, that would keep me hopeful of change, NOTHING. Never was there a phone call consultation that was honest about the realistic nature of getting the last two items off my credit report. One whole year with them. Only a "We will send our SUPER DUPER Letter, this time, that'll get em." "We will give you our lowest rate monthly, because you qualify for...Blah Blah and many months later."

They strung me along for an extra 6 months getting more $$$ until I came to my senses, that if I allowed them to do this they would continue taking my money for decades as long as the company exist. I allowed them to string me along, I guess my fault for having having hope to prove Item was not mine...but I also would have to blame the higher ups at the company for only wanting to satisfy their Bottom line, $$$. Once again it suggest that greed in our country is very much present and prevalent. No compassion, no morals, no standards and NO INTEGRITY. Goodbye Lexington, my lesson was learned and may any company that operates in a manner of sucking money from people as long as they can fail and fall in the most ungracious way.

Original review: April 25, 2022

They stayed on top of my case. Got me positive results in no time... Got several negative items taken off my report and my credit went up tremendous.. Thanks Lexington Law Firm. Y'all did a fantastic job.

Original review: April 20, 2022

They have been helping me with my credit repair on a tremendous level. I very grateful for their efforts. I would recommend them to anyone looking to repair their credit. Trust me when I say their fees are worth it. And the app is simple to use. Great job.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Was improving my credit on my own. Decided to get a little help. They lowered my score over a hundred points and refused to refund any of the hundreds of dollars they charged to completely destroy me.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I finally admitted that I couldn’t handle credit on my own. Ratios? Forget it. LexingtonLaw provides natural-born teachers that are patient with you. They’ll explain why/how there’s 500 ways to make your credit worse, or stagnant, but only one road to making your credit score outstanding. Are you in a rush? There’s no magicians for that. I’m not one to leave feedback for anything or anyone. I’m thankful I had LexingtonLaw before the Covid epidemic, where I lost a Brother and my Mother, or I could have easily buried myself in credit card debt.

As we all know, these things never happen at a convenient time. I didn’t have to panic. There’s a responsible way to handle unforeseen financial Olympic-qualifying obstacles. Look at LexingtonLaw as an affordable college course in money management. Again, there’s 500 ways to do it wrong. Contact LexingtonLaw and give them the benefit of the doubt. You’ve spent money on worse things. Within 60 days, you’re getting emails about how your credit is making its way to its feet. You can expect to get those notifications regularly. LexingtonLaw doesn’t relent until you’re on the right path.

-Niel **

Seville, Ohio

Original review: April 10, 2022

They were able to take nine false reports off of my credit report. When I was accidentally charged after terminating my contract they were more than willing to reimburse me. For the $120 I paid a month it was well worth it.

Original review: April 10, 2022

I did not have good credit, I got Lexington Law and they helped me get credit cards and as well as becoming a homeowner. Great place to do business with!!! Great customer service and their website was helpful and easy to navigate.

Original review: April 9, 2022

Lexington Law worked very quickly to repair my credit. They did awesome job, my score high, my credit report they got old stuff off etc. Very pleased, had things on my report that was very old. Awesome!

Original review: April 9, 2022

Great Service. My credit score improved almost immediately! As soon as I signed up they removed a collection account from my credit report. They do an awesome job monitoring my credit and communicating with me! I love Lexington Law!! Great Job!

Original review: April 8, 2022

Hi, Lexington Law are a great company to work with. They explain how they work with helping reduce or eliminate your debt. I'm very pleased with their service. Everything they do is explained completely.

Original review: April 8, 2022

They are awesome straightening out credit issues. They are knowledgeable and know what they're doing with with Efficiency And they are available for any of your questions. They are awesome. Please give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

Original review: April 1, 2022

They was great. They help me a lot. I had my own team working to help my scores right. They was nice to me and very friendly. They did a great job. So if you thinking about using this company they will look out for what's best for you.

Original review: March 31, 2022

When I began my credit repair journey with Lexington Law, my credit score was a 430. I have increased my credit score by over 300 points. Lexington has removed dozens of negative things off my credit report. I love, love, love Lexington Law services. Highly recommend.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Terrible experience, told me I can cancel within 5 days, I called the very next day to cancel, couldn’t get ahold of anybody, I’ve sent emails no response, I even changed /updated my debit card info so they won’t take my money, lady finally called on the 5th day and cancel my plan said I wouldn’t be charged, the next day they went in my account and my old account that I just deleted off the site and took $140 from me, terrible company. Crooks.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I needed to fix credit to move into our new home and these people moved quickly to get the job done. We're able to provide me with paperwork for my realtor in a week now. It's been 3 yrs and my score went from 450 to 675.

Original review: March 29, 2022

I had a negative item removed within 2 weeks of signing up and my score increased within one month! The tools and credit library have taught me so much about credit! I wish I would have known earlier in life.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Everyone at Lexington Law Firm are professional and knowledgeable. I have had a great experience with them and feel better about my financial future. Thank you for your diligence and always ready to help!

Original review: March 22, 2022

Your company has helped me in the past and you're cheaper than any other credit repair companies. Your team is very concerned about their clients and they're very kind and friendly, courteous, kind, concerned, you take time to get to know your clients.

Original review: March 20, 2022

They have been busy working on fixing my credit and doing a good job sending letters and getting responses. I trust them to the fullest. Thank you so much for your kindness and respect. God bless you all.

Original review: March 20, 2022

I am definitely happy with the service that Lexington Law provided me as they informed me of collections on my report that I was not aware of and was then able to pay off later and have my score improved by 30 points.

Original review: March 19, 2022

Very understanding and came up with a very reasonable plan that works great for me. I have worked with Lexington law before and now I only have one more item to do resolve, I would recommend these services to family and friends. They make you feel like it's ok.

Original review: March 17, 2022

The young lady who helped me (Rica) was very courteous and helpful. She was knowledgeable and did her job very well. Everyone at Lexington Law are very helpful and I definitely give them a big thumbs up. Great Job!!

Original review: March 16, 2022

I was referred by a friend as my case was very simple. There was a communication error between the car dealership and Hyundai Finance. At the end of the lease, it was the dealer's responsibility to pay the remaining balance. They sent the check late, for which I had falsely become responsible. You were not able to fix this simple problem after such a long time by sending the same documents over and over many times and getting denied. After each rejection, you did the same thing and expected to receive a different result!!! I felt like you intentionally made the same mistake and prolong such a simple case to get your monthly payments from me. Only when I complained, you offered to lower my monthly payment down to ~$25, but when the trust is broken, it is hard to get it back!!!

Original review: March 15, 2022

An exceptional team of knowledgeable and caring professionals. They go above and beyond to help you up your credit to maximum so that you can do and buy the things you want, be it a car, a house, you name it. Absolutely amazing.

Lexington Law Company Information