3.79/5

Webhosting Pad

Whether you are starting your first online business or looking to find a new web hosting company for your growing company, Webhostingpad.com is ready to help.

Customer happiness is our top priority, regardless of your webhosting needs. Our team of proven industry veterans can help with shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, as well as domain support and management. Contact us today to get started!

88 WebHostingPad Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

We've used WebHostingPad for about 15 years now. I built the website for my business on it. Its a reliable service that I haven't had any issues with. They did what they were supposed to do. I'd recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I submitted a support ticket through the website, but decided to use live chat since I had some time. Ron was able to resolve my issue very quickly. He sent an email on my original ticket as well, so everything closed out seamlessly. Thanks, Ron!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

My business website and email accounts were suspended this morning and I received an email stating they were suspended and informing me I should call the support phone number. I called the number, but the phone rep informed me that I needed to submit a ticket for an admin to resolve. I submitted the ticket while on the phone and then I was told to wait for a response. After three hours, I still had not received a response.

I called back and spoke with Daniel about my frustration. I was in the middle of important email discussions about a critical project we are delivering today. I was not receiving any more emails nor were the emails bouncing back to the senders making them aware I was not receiving emails. He said he understood my frustration and that I had to email the admin to get help.

I finally received a response from Paul, the admin stating that I was sending spam and there was zero tolerance. I have never sent an unsolicited email, ever. I looked back at my 'sent' log and saw the last email I sent. It was addressed to our 2 new team members and contained the contact info of our seven member team so we could communicate effectively. This must have been what triggered the suspension. I responded to Paul with this information, but another hour has gone by and still no response or resolution. Business website and email are still suspended and I've lost a day of business, meanwhile many people are sending emails and think I am receiving them.

I called back and got Daniel on the phone again. I asked to speak with a supervisor, but he said their policy was that I could only speak with a Level 1 rep and all other escalations had to occur via email. That has not worked, but I am incredibly frustrated. I told Daniel I have been a customer for many years and would likely consider a new provider. He said I should do what I need to do. Hmmm, not sure I really like that level of indifference in a support person. Really not happy with the service I've received today.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Our website and my email is tied through WebHostingPad and we get lots of business from our website. I have never had problems, and if I did, it was always taken care of right away and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

I was searching for the cheapest web hosting and I found WebHostingPad. Their services have been very good for the last four years, however, it's been very frustrating for the last six months. My websites have been down many times. I get a 500 error because the administrators disabled the servers to delete other accounts without telling people beforehand. I've contacted customer support at least 15 times in the last four months, and I have had my websites changed to three different servers now. Additionally, there is a disconnect between customer service and the admins. I always chat with the admins and they always tell me to email customer service for them to do whatever I need. They don't have the actual tools to do it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebHostingPad?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

Could not log into cPanel. Used the same URL, Sign-on and Password as before. It took 4 support persons to let me know that your URL had changed. After I received the new URL, I was able to sign on. I stated the URL, my sign-on and password and finally Ron figured out that you changed the URL.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I needed to activate a domain that was being transferred to webhostingpad from another provider, as I had never done this before I started a chat session on webhostingpad. I was quickly helped by Jim from Webhostingpad who patiently took me step by step through the procedures to affect the move. Thank you Jim for your patience.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

I have been working with WebHostingPad for few years for the domain name of my company and for the web hosting of my website. They are knowledgeable, honest, and loyal, three very important features which I appreciate in business. The communication is quick. When you work, problems do happen. All problems have been resolved professionally and in a friendly manner.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

We are moving away from WebHostingPad to GoDaddy. The contract is finished next year but I already moved the website to the new web hosting company. The response of their tech support used to be okay, it was quick, but a couple of months ago there was some change internally and then whenever we utilize the website -- for example, people log in to the website -- they shut down the service because we are utilizing too much resources. Basically, they deactivate the service and we reactivate the service. There were a couple of back and forth. They said that we have to upgrade certain code. But once we moved to GoDaddy, it's working fine. We didn't change anything -- we just moved the content and it's working great. So to be honest, I’m not satisfied with WebHostingPad.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Tried to install Perl modules via cPanel. It didn't work because the gcc compiler is missing. Raised a support request. WebHostingPad support obviously understood the issue straight away, responded within 2 hours and successfully installed the modules for me. Would be good if cPanel worked, but very happy with support.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

We had a couple of problems when we got the hosting the first time. When I wrote and emailed WebHostingPad, the problem was fixed quickly. I really appreciate it. Everything is fine right now and I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

I had a technical question regarding forwarding emails. By the time I sent the question to WebHostingPad technical people and went back to my email, I had a response. It was a well informed, well worded, explanation of what needed to be done. I fixed the issue with their explanation. Thank you again for the help.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

After installing VTiger CRM from Softaculous install, we were unable to upload documents or files to the CRM. Error message identified that file info module was required and within a few hours or requesting this Webhosting pad had done the required installation. All working fine now.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I am pretty new to WebHostingPad. My first order was temzies.com, it was hosted over 6 months ago. I was satisfied with the server performance, so I decided to migrate my other sites to WebHostingPad. The support team were really helpful through the migration process.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

Your support has never failed me. Response to my issues are prompt and clear. Webhosting pad employees have always been professional about every issue I report. I would recommend this hosting company because of their willingness to walk you through any problem and the hosting site is very easy to understand.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I needed to host some websites that I loop around a bit. I googled for web hosting providers and at the time, WebHostingPad was the cheapest. They have a really quick technical service. Their team has been really helpful with problems that have been my fault like setting things up. They're there when I need them and they're not when I don't. That's what I need from a web hosting solution.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

I was astounded at the speed with which my query was dealt. Within minutes I had a response and a solution to my answer. My additional questions were followed up with just as much urgency. I'm looking forward to knowing more about this company!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

I was reaching my 10 gigas limit and support help me to clean up ghost files in order to free space. I always get fast answers to other issues from support. I am very happy with my hosting account at WebHostingPad.com and in the past years my account has been up and running with no server issues.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I've been using WebHostingPad for years. I like their prices and their ability to get things up and running fairly quickly once I start working with them. So far their team has been very courteous, but there had been plenty of instances where there had been some problems with the service that are their responsibility and the team had not been able to assist with those things. When there's a problem with spam email or with an overloaded server, they're not so quick to resolve that in terms of support. But overall, they’ve met my expectations.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I’ve had success with WebHostingPad. The only trouble is that when one of my websites expired, they took it upon themselves to renew it automatically without my permission. Besides that, the overall experience has been good. They make my websites good to explore.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

I got WebHostingPad for my parents and for my website but I have no reason to recommend the product to anyone. It's affordable, but the quality and performance of their servers were not good. It has caused me a bunch of issues so I'm not a huge fan of theirs. Their support is good but the service performance is really bad. I've been tracking it everyday and there is a huge difference compared to other companies who offer the same price. I got a different plan which is better and more expensive but it's still not up to par with what other companies offer.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

Mike at webhostingpad.com provided exceptional customer service when I needed help with my email account. As a deadline was approaching to distribute an e-newsletter, I began to panic because I could not receive or send email. Mike was tenacious, professional, courteous, and reassured me the problem would be resolved. And it was and I made my deadline. I am now a customer for life!!!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

My website went down and I had no clue how to fix it. I then submitted a ticket to WebHostingPad where I received an amazingly fast response telling me what my problem was, how to fix it and eventually fixing it for me at no cost. These are reasons why all 4 of my domains and hosting are with WebHostingPad. Good job guys.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

After a year off, I decided to start blogging again. As it turned out, my wordpress template had become obsolete in that time. Thus, I was unable to access the blog to update it. I can get around in Dreamweaver, but problems with wordpress are a mystery to me. After trying in vain for about an hour, I contacted webhostingpad and they had me up and running in a matter of minutes. They were very professional and knowledgeable and I highly recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

I had been using Bluehost but WebHostingPad seemed to have all the same offerings and was considerably less expensive. I got them and they've helped me get my website and other websites that I've designed online. When I've had issues uploading on my website in the past, I was able to call their support and they were always helpful.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I've worked with WebHostingPad since 2009. One of my employees came across them when we were looking for hosting. They're inexpensive which I appreciate and somewhat responsive with our issues. If I have any kind of a technical question, I will go on and ask and typically if they're available they answer it. If I need a site scanned for malware they usually take care of it fairly quickly. In fact, we just had a website hacked with some malware put on it. They scanned it, found some of the malware and I found the rest of it. I appreciate them being able to do that.

Right now I'm trying to move to something called a VPS Depot and they were able to move some of my websites over to a new host but that's not really user friendly and we're trying to figure that one out. Their cPanels are pretty straightforward and easy to use. So if I want to add another domain, I can. Almost everything we do is WordPress and I can also add that. They also helped my business through cost savings. Overall I would recommend them to people.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

My husband's former co-worker had web hosting in WebHostingPad, and he let me use it for a little bit. And then I decide to branch out on my own and continued my service with WebHostingPad. I use their product for blogging, and host a WordPress website there. They have provided troubleshooting with my own installation of WordPress, but I did not go with their WordPress optimized installation because I am a bit of a control freak, and wanted to do all the uploads myself.

I was experiencing slowness, so I contacted their team, they were doing troubleshooting back and forth, and they suggested some stuff to install to help cache the page and help overall speed up the performance of my site. They also offered the choice to move to a different server if I wanted to, but I did not go that route, I stuck with what I had. I also contacted them about changing my renewal from a three year to a five year., they said, "Yeah, just email", and took care of it pretty quickly and easily for me. I have recommended WebHostingPad to fellow friends who are looking at building their website.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

The host I was with before offered lots of features. They charged reasonably but I didn't need all of them. WebHostingPad didn't offer the service that I don't need and didn't charge so it seemed like a good match and I wound up with them. On the upside, their servers are up quite a lot. On the downside, I've had two occasions at least in the last year where somebody sent me an email and the web server wasn't up. They thought that I had gone away and so the website canceled my account. I'm trying to unsnap through that. So, it'd be really nice if the web servers were up more than they are.

In one case, I reached out to their customer service. I told them that the email was sent at such time and asked if they were having server problems. They wrote back and said, "Yes," which is wonderful as we now know the exact cause of the problem. On the other hand, we don't want it to happen. A 100% uptime doesn't exist but I have the impression that other web hosts have higher percentage up time. Now the second issue was they took good care of me in explaining the need for new security keys, but you have to buy in order for your correspondence to use HTTPS instead of HTTP to go to a secure site.

They told me I have two domains and they told me that they have everything secure, I would need four of them. I only had one, so back in January, I ordered three and I still don't have them. Every time I write in and say, how we're doing or if we're getting close, they'd get back and say that they're having problem with the vendor and they'll get back to me as soon as they can. I got a note back that said, "Our vendor finally did their job, we referred your account to one of our specialists." And I still haven't heard from them. We're talking 10 months now and that's not within any reasonable service level.

There have also been a number of times where I didn't understand something. This is a new experience for me to be operating with a web host and so I'll send a question in and they'll answer it in a language that makes perfect sense to them but it doesn't to me. They always stick to it until I understand and they're always courteous. They do the best they can to be reasonable with us. Even if I put in my email as I often do and this has low priority, they usually get back to me within 6 or 12 hours. On the other hand, in some cases, it feels like if a different person answering would take more time to think and try to understand what this customer is asking about, we might get better responses. I want to minimize the time that they're in our queues than those folks are doing their jobs. It's good on them.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I will like to thank Webhostingpad's support team for their prompt response. So far my problems are solved within 24 hours. Thank you for the help!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

Webhosting Pad is the most terrible hosting company. It's a scam company. I signed up a 3-year hosting plan (with a free 1-year domain) with Webhosting Pad on Aug 05, 2016. It's a unlimited plan, but I only got 10G web space. They promised 30-day refund guarantee, but they only let my website SLOWLY work for the first month, after the first month I was unable to login to my cpanel and website was down.

After my cpanel and website completely stopped working on Sept 09, 2016, I contacted Webhosting Pad to request account cancellation with refund, but Web Hosting Pad refused to refund me and suspended my account! I paid $71.64USD for a 3-year hosting plan, but the server only SLOWLY worked for the first month, then completely stopped working. They suspended my account but took my money. Now, I lost $71.64USD, and got nothing from Webhosting Pad. Webhosting Pad is the most terrible scam company! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

WebHostingPad Company Information