3.70/5

Webhosting Pad

Whether you are starting your first online business or looking to find a new web hosting company for your growing company, Webhostingpad.com is ready to help.

Customer happiness is our top priority, regardless of your webhosting needs. Our team of proven industry veterans can help with shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, as well as domain support and management. Contact us today to get started!

90 WebHostingPad Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 8, 2017

I've been with WebHostingPad for many years and it helps with WordPress. I haven't had any downtime, and the cost is very good. It's very affordable. It's also been very well with the team at WebHostingPad. I haven't had any bad conversations with them at all. Everything's been very professional and on point. I'd be with them forever and I have already recommended them.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

The sole reason we went for WebHostingPad was the price. They have different web hosting modules that we could use in order to make a website. The team was very helpful whenever I had questions or concerns. The whole thing was reasonable and easy.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

WebHostingPad provided me a platform to work and host my website. It's a reasonable, cost-effective way of getting it out to the public. I was hosting a website with another company and I was used to the way that operated but they were expensive and I was looking for a more reasonable solution. Then when I moved it over to WebHostingPad I couldn't find the files because it would not go into the right directory, but their team has been helpful. They answered my questions and they did well. Most of my activity was at the other web host, but I’ve transferred that over and gotten everything kinda lined out. And it seemed to be doing pretty well.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

WebHostingPad hosts my domain and my website. I like that they have a good price, however, there have been a few issues at times when servers have gone down. But they were pretty quick to respond with a solution and my experience with them was satisfactory.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I’ve had a bad experience with WebHostingPad. I was ready to upgrade so I contacted them to ask how. It took me two weeks to get somebody to answer. So I was talking to a guy on the chat line one morning, a couple of weeks ago. He would take nine minutes to answer. He wasn't paying attention to me. I can't do that. Nobody needs to wait that long for that kind of service. So I dropped them like a hot potato and jumped over to HostGator, who has been wonderful. WebHostingPad would need to get involved or get out of business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebHostingPad?

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I signed for WebHostingPad in 2007 but my websites were constantly going down, they load slowly and I lost a couple of clients because of the hosting fee. I've seen their people monthly, I talked to them and they tried moving me to their cross wire server but I continue to have problems. Also, I have my website hacked about 68 times over the amount of years I was with them and the actual service was also terrible. Therefore, it's time to move so I cancelled.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

The person who set up our internet recommended WebHostingPad. Their products are average, but we've run a lot of down time and a lot of problems with them shutting down their email because somebody breached it.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

Found WebHostingPad through Google a year ago and I had my website hosted through them. Their reps were good and they were able to help me with a few issues.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

We developed our website for our non-profit business and we are using WebHostingPad for it. Their customer service is really good. We had some issues and they were very helpful when I called them. Initially, it was very slow and would not pop-up. I was close to moving out of that and then they moved to another server which apparently helped. So if it stays like what we experience now, I'd be glad to stick with them and would even recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

WebHostingPad has been hosting our website for the last couple of years. My experience with them was good. Their customer service was really good and really easy. Their online shop system worked really well, and their follow-ups were very punctual and helpful.

WebHostingPad Company Information