1.00/5
Based on 31 reviews that contain star ratings

36 Web.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I was a web designer and IT specialist. Outsourced my website to them because I was too busy to manage it myself. Well I went through the entire year with them at 299.95 a month, when I downgraded my site to hosting only after the first yr. the site was indexing above my competition, as well as some of the citations such as Yelp. I downgraded four months ago, and uploaded an exact site copy they provided, sweet nothing to change right?

Well I was going to show a customer how my site ranked organically both one that I manage (web design portion) and the one they created and host. Well the one they created did not show up in the nine pages of Google at all. When searching for my business name I was wondering what was going on so I took a look at my site's control code meta information and realized it was set to no index. Well let's explain what indexing is, indexing tells search engines (aka Google) if it is okay to rank your site in the non-local listings, a web designer uses this function when a site is not ready for ranking or under construction. Well this tells me that before they packaged up my site they switched the index to no index thus creating a problem of lost revenue and lost contract.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I am trying to transfer a domain away from web.com/Network Solutions and this is what I have done so far: Requested them, and they want to email an authorization in 3 days (ok, done). Went to GoDaddy (the new registrar) and entered the auth code. GoDaddy said that Network Solutions's approval was needed (AGAIN) and that would take another WEEK... STILL waiting... Sorry I went with them in the first place, now that I have walked into their parlor, I can ne'er go out again... :(

Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I canceled services, my account shows I canceled, yet they said they cannot locate the phone call. I am out $8000 and they offered me a 3 month refund of $405, what a joke! A 10 year partnership wasted!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

We attempted a business relationship with Web.com, which resulted in giving them $48,000 worth of business within a two month period. In return, they were unresponsive, unprofessional, and provided our clients with poor-quality websites that were not well managed. Web.com did not follow through with promises made, lied about processes and policies, and then refused to answer questions. We were very disappointed in the service received by Web.com, and what could have led to a great business relationship will no longer be considered.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

As a business owner I deal with a lot of merchants. I can say without a doubt that Web.com was the worst I have ever dealt with. It took more than $5,000 from me without running a single ad for my business website or phone number. It refused a refund. In the end, I walked away with nothing, and Web.com walked away with my money. I would never do business with them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Web.com?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

You'll get better skills and service going thru McDonald's. Lol. Web.com is terrible. Not just terrible. -But Very terrible! The People on here who are listing five stars must work for Web.com Lol. Staff... Failure to follow thru. Lack of Communication. Confused. Reps. provide wrong details. They either lack company training, or they are just Lazy to follow thru.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

They helped themselves to $800/month and provide me with endless calls I did not want. They promised they could weed-out the calls that weren't sales related - they were wrong. Our office hours and directions are listed on our website, why would I want these calls? They took control of my AdWords account, deleted everything I had in place for over 3 years, and after their agreement expired and I had zero converted leads and was left to re-create ads from square one. Don't take calls from Web.com!

Original review: July 21, 2018

Got the whole sales pitch about how amazing they are, tried to sell me on some astronomically priced package, finally got them down to $700 a month. After 3 months haven't had a single sale close from the leads they claim to have provided and that's $2100 down the toilet. I'm a member of a networking organization that costs $520 PER YEAR and returns hundreds of times the investment. Web.com is a waste of your money, period.

Original review: July 16, 2018

Advanced Custom Website, SEO, and PPC services - Absolutely the most frustrating company I've ever dealt with. You will never get to a person who can actually help you with your problem. They have so many different departments in different companies in different states that don't communicate with each other and the person you get on the phone is never the one you need to speak to. And neither is the person they are transferring you to.

Do not give them your credit card information to let them automatically charge you monthly, because you can never cancel the auto pay. Even when you change or cancel services. Supervisors refuse to speak to you, and you will be on hold and transferred over and over until you finally get the "We are currently closed, call back during normal business hours". I finally had to cancel my card and ALL my services so they couldn't continue fraudulently billing me. RUN. Your business is too important to rely on this company.

Original review: July 3, 2018

From the poor design to sneaky billing practices, Web.com is the last company you want dealing with your website. If you're building the site yourself, just go with Wix. And if you're looking to have someone else build it for you, go with SetMySite. Or just go with anyone but Web.com - they're an absolute NIGHTMARE! If you choose Web.com's DIY option (like I first did), you'll get a template builder from the 90s. This is one of the worst website editing tools I've ever used. It's glitchy, slow, and their design tools cover up half of the site you're trying to view and work on. There's also nothing to support tables (columns and rows). You're much better off with Wix or SquareSpace if you want good DIY tools.

After getting frustrated with their DIY tools, I let a Web.com sales talk me into their "Build It For You" services (because you can't contact Web.com's support without them trying to up-sell you on something). $200/mo later, they gave me what the equivalent of what I did with their DIY templates. I've never felt so shafted. Honestly, I think their staff uses the same website builder to "build a site for you" that you would use to build it yourself. If you actually want a professional site built for you (and not with some crummy template builder), go with SetMySite - they actually lived up to our expectations.

But that's not the worst part of Web.com. Beyond the terrible tools, novice designers, and poor customer service, their billing is incredibly SNEAKY. They say "monthly" charges, but you're actually charged every 4 weeks. So instead of getting billed 12 times a year, they bill you 13 times a year. And it can be very difficult to stop their billing once they start. After I canceled, they billed me for 2 more months (8 more weeks) even after repeatedly calling them to cancel my service. Stay away from Web.com. It's a lose lose situation. No matter what option you pick, it's the same bad results with headaches along the whole way.

Original review: June 21, 2018

They (Lead Stream Marketing) promised they have experience in healthcare lead development and are so much better than other marketing companies. They promise to deliver viable prospects but after 3 months not a single paying customer. Lots of calls for other healthcare companies and callers seeking employment. I knew I was taking a risk with all their promises but they failed. So after my 90 day agreement I called to confirm my account was canceled on the last day to make sure my agreement had ended. Lo and behold they said I was a few hours late and they billed me for another month. I did not receive notice that they were going to bill me and they actually billed me on the day after I called. They refused to refund a penny, even though they never notified me that they were going to bill me for another month. Be sure to read the fine print in their contract and don't expect them to deliver on all the sales promises!

Original review: June 11, 2018

Web.com holding domain name hostage. They won't release my domain name so I can get my website up and running with one of their competitors. They say that they released it but competitor showed me a screenshot showing name not released.

Original review: April 20, 2018

In a weak moment, I responded to a cold call from a Web.com marketer, and decided to give this service a try. I had built my own web presence for years and actually have been quite successful organically. My market is extremely competitive, however, and it was becoming increasingly difficult for me to compete against large SEO companies managing my competition. Along the way, however, I have picked up a fair amount of understanding about SEO. I decided I wanted to have professionals run an Adwords campaign for me to shore up my own organic results. I dabbled a bit in Adwords here and there, but saw how easy it was to pay the Adwords idiot tax, so was always very conservative about it. I made more than I spent, but always assumed that places like Web.com would be real pros about it and do it right. So I decided to go along with a three month trial period and see how the pros do it.

I quickly began to discover, however, that this organization is designed to prey upon people who don't know very much about SEO. Here is a tip. Whenever some salesperson tells you that he or she can "get you on the first page of Google" you need to run the other direction. That statement is so horribly wrong and incomplete and unfair and such general gibberish that it should be illegal.

You need to understand that there is a "first page of Google" for every possible search you can imagine. That means there is an infinity of "first pages of Google". The first question to this nonsense claim should be, "which of the infinity of possible first pages of Google" are you promising me? Is this a promise to appear on the first page of Google when someone searches for "wine that tastes like cat urine"? Is it promising to appear on the first page of Google on that phrase wherever someone happens to be while searching Google, or only in Cincinnati, or only in New York City? These are all different things.

And let's pretend that you have some particularly favorable phrase someone actually promises to get you on the "first page of Google". There are two basic ways to get you there. The first is naturally, or organically, and the second is by simply buying their way in through the Adwords system. Organic results are free but require (for competitive phrases and markets) long term planning and development of content for websites and the building of good links to the content that take time. This is impossible to do overnight.

Adwords is fast...but expensive. Places like Web.com can get you an Adwords ad that is placing you on the "first page of Google" within hours of paying them. But...and here is what they don't really tell you...you will pay through the roof for the privilege. And they will not advise you up front about the enormous pay per click costs if you are in a highly competitive market. In my market, $75 per CLICK was the going rate for many of the key phrases that the person who set up our account made part of our campaign. When I discovered this (only because I had the familiarity with this world enough to know how to poke through the data) I at first decided to let it ride assuming again that they were the pros and knew how to generate clients for me. I don't care how much the clicks cost if ultimately I make the money back and then some in business.

But then I noticed in reviewing the stats that probably 0.1% of their clients even know exist, let alone know how to interpret, that many of the clicks on the super expensive phrases were coming from New Jersey. Now for most businesses this wouldn't be a problem. In my case, I am a lawyer, and my law firm is not licensed to practice in New Jersey. We specifically advised our account set up person that we wanted to exclude New Jersey from our campaign. Not done. And as far as I could tell we never were credited for the expensive clicks from geographic areas we specifically excluded upfront.

And had I not had the understanding to check on it, I never would have known what was happening. The account set up person also set up our "custom site" (which would serve as the landing pages for our Adwords ads) with a domain name that did not spell the word "defense" (we are a criminal defense firm) correctly. That was embarrassing.

Run carefully, an Adwords campaign doesn't have to be insanely expensive. But it requires careful planning and discussion and thinking about exactly the key phrases to target and it requires careful planning about the landing page where the ad sends people. I just kept telling myself that these people must be pros and that they must know something that I don't know because their seemingly cookie cutter template driven crap landing pages looked like garbage to me. I didn't want to believe that it was exactly what it seemed - a bunch of crap. I kept wanting to believe there was some method to the madness and I was just not sophisticated enough to see the genius of it.

In discussions with the account managers who had varying levels of understanding of SEO and Adwords, it blew me away that I never was put in touch with a real honest to goodness SEO engineer or Adwords engineer to actually plan out the campaign or to address my concerns as it became more and more obvious what a preposterous disaster Web.com is.

So we got some calls from people who were not even potential clients with other types of problems than what we could help them with and we ended up with one actual new client. That one case recouped about 1/3 of our cost for the three month program cost. So it was a waste. They will say no doubt that it was our fault because we didn't stick it out in their ridiculous incompetent absence of a planned campaign.

Oh, and another trick of theirs was to try to take control of the Google My Business page. They do this because if they take control of it, they then claim responsibility for leads that it generates, even though they have nothing to do with the Google My Business page. I spent months adding content to my Google My Business page and doing what was necessary to optimize it for appearance in the search results on several phrases of relevance to me, and then suddenly I noticed that in the reports they provided, they were acting as if leads generated by Google My Business were somehow "their" work. I think not. As soon as I noticed that, I went into my account and regained control of the Google My Business site.

Here is my assessment of what Web.com is all about: Their business model is that they don't care how much money of yours they will spend in Adwords campaigns. They will dump you into a massively overspent campaign figuring that you may some new business or just enough new business to keep you in the game. What you need to know is that if you are making money through Web.com Adwords campaign, you could probably be making quite a bit more by having someone manage your Adwords budget who gave a damn how much you spent.

Imagine going into a gambling casino and just putting bets down on everything everywhere. You might end up making money sometimes. But it is insane and unlikely to work in the long run. But in a big world, Web.com has lots of other people to milk. They probably see new clients as cows to milk for a while until the luck runs out. That's what the Web.com approach to Adwords seems like to me. They are a well oiled marketing machine but they are short on an actual product. I would be willing to wager that this business is filled with marketing people but that the people who run the show on the technical side are few and far between.

That would explain why I spoke with so many different people in different marketing roles (the cold caller, the pitch person, the setup person, and the account manager). None of the marketing people really know much about SEO or Adwords. They were nearly universally stumped when I used any technical terms associated with SEO or Adwords. You would think that this would have resulted in putting me in touch with a more technically savvy person. But no. Probably because there are only five of them for the whole company or something. This company is all about marketing, and not so much about the tech.

This was an eye opening experience for me. I always assumed that these big Adwords companies knew what they were doing and did it so much better. They don't. At least Web.com doesn't. I didn't make huge ROI on my own, but I made more than I spent every month by a long shot. These people are a disaster. Don't listen to their nonsense about the first page of Google. Maybe there are Adwords businesses out there that do a good job and aren't designed simply to take the most money from you in the shortest amount of time. Web.com is not one of them.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I was hesitant to sign up for web.com based on the example websites they were showing me. The salesperson gave me repeated assurances that they'd "go above and beyond" to make sure I was happy with the website representing my new business. They said, that they would work with me to make sure I was happy with the website. I believed them and paid for website and SEO for three months.

A few days later, I get a preview website. I was incredibly dismayed at the quality of the website. It looked like it took 10 minutes to put together. The copy was just generic stuff, seemingly copy and pasted from whatever copy template they had lying around. They included the old "Experience you can trust!" headline at top. The pictures on the service pages had nothing to do with the services offered. The location of my business was wrong.

Ok, fast forward to them "working with me". I had sent a lengthy email stating the changes I'd like for the site. Basically, no changes were made except swapping their pictures for the pictures I included in the email. But, even that was bad, because on the landing page photo, they cropped out the piece of equipment that represents what my business offers.

I get them on the phone, and they basically tell me that I'll never get the changes I requested. They also let me know that it's not really a website, it's a lead generation site. And that some people use it as their secondary site. I didn't believe I was signing up for that. I don't want my primary site to be someone else's secondary site.

So, less than a week in, I ask to cancel. Sure, I could cancel, but they'd still get to keep all the money I gave them. I asked if they can just keep the money for the website, return me money for the SEO. No, they say. Can I speak to someone in a higher authority to explain the situation? No, they say. So, I have no recourse. I feel scammed.

Original review: April 9, 2018

When solicited by web.com for their leadstream service they showed potential lead numbers to justify their ad spend. I was very clear that I didn't want individuals, only businesses. After two weeks I called them to tell them that all of the calls were for individuals. They assured me that they would tweak the adwords to target businesses. After another two weeks, I called again, and again they assured me that they would change the search terms. After a third attempt, they did change my campaign to business at which point the phone quit ringing. I was told it would take some time for the new search terms to gain traction. After 3 months, I told them that I wanted a refund of my unspent adwords funds. They refused. This is NOT money for services they provided, but is money held in escrow to spend on MY behalf with Google.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Web.com and Leadstream is horrible service. If you're a small to medium business, STAY AWAY. All of the negative reviews that you find online are TRUE. They prey on small business and offer ridiculous "promotional" packages and "AD CREDITS" which essentially means nothing. As you go through their trial period, they manage your account with some detail. It almost seems like they actually care. Don't be fooled, this immediately stops after the trial period is over. There are many additional charges, they charged our credit card without proper authorization, they refuse any refunds as all "SERVICES ARE RENDERED". It's a sham and really unfortunate that a company like this is still in operations.

My request to cancel my service was met with excuses and multiple reasons why we should stay with the service. Our account manager continuously expressed to us how incredible the 4 clicks in the past 30 days were. (Given our package, that broke down to 125.00 a click!). Our rep was attempting to explain to me how incredible the leads were and we should really reconsider keeping the service. She even laughed at the names of the customers that reached out to us... Really?

I had a SEO service work on our site and we received 125+ clicks and website visits in 1 day. MailChimp will do what Web.com/Leadstream did in 1/10 of the time and at 100% of the cost! MAILCHIMP IS FREE! They prey on hard working small business. THERE IS NO RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT. Save your hard earned money and work with MailChimp or a reputable SEO service.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Worst company ever... reel you in with promises and expectations... charged 2 separate amts every month... NEVER RECEIVED ANY ORDERS. All to get me to spend MORE monthly on SEO fees to promote. After 15 months I had enough. After trying to understand why the hype to sign up but not to help after the fact except to sign up for more money monthly. Canceled Dec 2016. NOW MARCH 2018 Can't access my website from my other provider because Web.com would not transfer my domain name. Had to pay MORE MONEY to renew with Web.com!! Am now trying to transfer domain name to my new provider but they are holding it hostage saying they need more money to transfer. BEWARE OF WEB.COM. AND if you are not tech savvy they talk to you like you are ignorant just because you don't understand their lingo.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Hiring Web.com was the worst business decision I've ever made. I had an old website that I did myself before this. It was OK, but it clearly looked like I did it myself. I was ready to IMPROVE my online image so I wanted to hire someone else to handle building it/hosting it for me. After seeing the ads, I figured Web.com would be an ideal fit. But after they got a hold of my credit card everything changed.

Customer Service: HORRIBLE - It would take DAYS AND DAYS to get in touch with someone anytime I had a quick question. You call, and you get passed around from agent to agent and no one actually knows what they're talking about. I wish I could just speak to a person with some competence! They cannot be contacted and won't respond to my emails. Very unprofessional. Design: NOT GOOD AT ALL - Some of the templates are OK, but as soon as you want to do some very basic and minor customization to them, they essentially fall apart and look like they were made by a 8 year old. Billing: UNSCRUPULOUS AND IMMORAL - It's nearly impossible to cancel your account. On top of that they say you'll be charged one rate, but when you check your bill, you've been duped! You're paying more than you thought with no explanation as to why your costs went up.

Recommendation: DO NOT USE! They are one of the worst possible companies you can work with and they are only in it to swindle as much money from you as they can. They have no interest in helping your company. We now use SetMySite for our website and they are incredible. If you're like me and you want someone else to handle the website design and hosting and maintenance, SetMySite is the answer. If you're more interested in saving a little money and just using a template and using a do-it-yourself service that doesn't treat their clients like garbage, my friend uses Squarespace and she loves the templates and support. All in all, don't be like me. Read the reviews first and inform yourself! Choose a service that treats their customers well and cares about the product they're selling.

Original review: March 7, 2018

This company literally gets you hyped up and once you make a payment they don't care! Spoke to Emma ** today about renewing my contract. She was so rude and disrespectful when I tried to explain why I didn't want to renew my contract, she told me that I'd never understand how SEO works and if I tried to learn I will still never understand. I was then told from an ex employee of this company that all they really do is add your company to different directories, which you can do buy yourself for free. Be smart people! They charged me £300 for the whole year. Callum and Emma claimed this would get me more customers through SEO but when you think smart and break it down, the £300 I paid for the year was not going towards the 'SEO specialists' because that would only work out for them getting: Annual £300.00, Monthly £25.00, Weekly £5.77, Daily £1.15, Hourly £0.14 which is clearly lies as SEO specialists get paid a lot more.

The truth is that they have no SEO specialists etc, all lies. All you are essentially paying for is to be on their database. The ex employee then told me they don't even do SEO...they also use 'scare tactics' to pressure customers into paying i.e 'your website will be taken down from google if you don't renew your contract'. Emma was clearly attempting to 'scare' me but obviously failed hence why she hung up on me. It all seems like a big scam to be honest...so done with this company. Seriously consider sending your staff on a customer service training course.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Received a phone a phone call from Web.com and was very excited and I started to listening to the presentation. At first I was very interested, then I started hearing "backouts" in the presentation like there are no guarantees. And towards the end they ask me for $3,000 plus but as a trial. First all they cannot deliver what they claim and have a lot of bad reviews and now trying makeup all the potential money that have not gotten. Stay Clear.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I had a bad experience with the sales people at Web.com. They are very high pressure, rude, and unprofessional. First the person who I was scheduled to talk to did not make the call and it was another representative which to me was a red flag. Then she went through her sales pitch and was asking questions and wanted me to share margins and I told her I am not going to give her that information. I asked her to give me her presentation and I would evaluate it. And she refused to go farther till I give her my margins and got rude and belligerent on the phone. I finally had to hang up on her. They basically do Google adwords and other seo type work and charge a premium for it. I would be very careful on doing business with this company if you do business with them at all. Feel free to email me directly if you would like more details.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I was talked into a lead generation service with a $3,000+ contract. I was promised 7-9 leads a month. I was told they would develop a mini site for one of the areas of my business to be used only for their lead generating ads. Instead, they hijacked my Google Listing to make it point only to their mini-site, bypassing my main site. I also received exactly zero leads. They refunded $2,000, but kept my $1,000 for which I received nothing, and may have even lost business as they put a "tracking number" which used a cell phone exchange on my Google, making my 60 year business appear "fly by night" and potential clients going to my google listing would see only the site they created, not the site with the many other things we do. The salespeople wear you out with their long sales pitches which are misleading.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Will not cancel account over email, tells you that you must call, sit on hold for a hour, never get to anyone, cannot cancel website that is month to month. Stop payment on card, continues to leave website up in a attempt to force you to pay even more when you have not paid. Going to seek attorney advice.

Original review: July 21, 2017

Web.com is the biggest RIP OFF PASS THE BUCK host we have ever dealt with. First they bill us 135.00 per month for hosting package with help any time which includes SEO services. We never received one lead in 12 months!!! Then we switch to do it yourself and they inform us the website has to be taken down, copied to cd then reloaded. We get the cd, we call and they say, "Oh no. We have a copy of your website!" We PAY to have the site RESUBMITTED then go thru the request quote for only to find out the form is: 1) Incorrect when it comes thru. 2) The required fields do not work. The website has old color charts. Now on the phone for 50 minutes. Passing the buck to the 7th person. DO NOT GET A WEBSITE OR HOSTING WITH WEB.COM. THEY ARE TRULY INCOMPETENT.

Original review: April 12, 2017

Horrible quality and service. Our experience with Web.com was such a letdown. Our 3 account managers, Christine **, Reylyn ** and Nathaniel ** treated us so unprofessionally and we were astonished by how they ignored our requests and failed to help us even after countless promises. Look elsewhere for web design and marketing! Make sure the people managing your account are dedicated to giving you the best service, especially if you are paying for it!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Total fraud! I was promised a new website developed, more internet traffic and 4 years of domain name if I paid $99.95 for 3 months. When I now look at my website (6 months later) some plumber website comes up and I can't find my old website or domain name anywhere. I've got a billboard sign up with that website and passed out business cards all over town. Those plumbers should be getting some calls. I tried contacting web.com for 2 weeks and finally someone reimbursed 1 month charge but I have 6 month charges of $99.95 cause I gave them my card. I don't know what to do but try that AMEX FRAUD I guess. This has been such a waste of time and a lot of money.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I feel they're like all I've tried, average, no outstanding quality. None of them have established better than fair capabilities with any of us consumer needs from privacy, protection, storage, search engines etc.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

This company offers "Free Website development", which should have been a warning because NOTHING with this company is free or even correct. We told them up-front that we were not open for business and waiting for our building to be built and all of the business licenses and permits required. They said "No Problem, we will design the website to meet your approval and will not publish or charge you anything until you open for business."

WHAT THEY DID: Web.com created a totally "FAKE WEBSITE" using our name, and "stock pictures" of products that we do not even sell! We are an antique and art company and they started posting all sorts of bogus pictures of products that we don't even sell such as automobiles, paintings that we don't own, antique furniture that is not ours. As a result, we have had numerous bad reviews from would-be customers and we aren't even open yet!

FRAUD: I made the mistake of giving Web.com my American Express card number and they charged $3100.00 in fictitious charges NONE OF WHICH I SIGNED FOR OR AGREED TO. This matter has been turned over to AMEX FRAUD and their account has been suspended with me. My next step will to file an inquiry the Attorney General's Office on a State and Federal Level. Beware and be careful.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Had a website built and hosted there for years... lots of history. These people have no problem in wiping out years of work in an instant by just simply deleting your web pages without notice or warning. Much of it was unrecoverable simply because we trusted them... NEVER AGAIN! Just closed up our website and gave up...

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I wanted to start my own website. I am a writer. Web.com advertises that you can get one for $10 a month. So, I signed up for it. This was about five months ago. If I thought there were going to be other charges, I wouldn't have signed up for it. If I thought it was going to be hidden fees, I wouldn't have signed up. It was only supposed to be $10 a month. But recently, while checking my online banking I came across more than one charge in the same month. So, I went all the way back to August and checked if the same thing had happened in other months. I found out that there have been repeated multiple withdrawals from my bank account since at least August. And the sum total for all of the months' withdrawals added together is a grand total of $322.65. It should have cost me $10 a month. Instead, I was charged over $60 a month.

Web.com Company Information