3.9/5 (161 ratings)

About Web.com

Web.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Web.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Web.com?

Original review: March 8, 2021

BE CAREFUL HERE. I called into their technical support and landed inside their call center; which was riddled with very bad behavior. Keep in mind, their staff will have access to your entire website, emails etc; and as I suspected; they are also willing to vandalize your website; which they did, after I got into an argument with one of them on the phone for not taking my call seriously. My website was vandalized; email system shut down. I called Web.com twice and asked what happen to the employee who did it; and they said they will take action against the employee'; I filed a dispute on BBB; and now Web.com is saying the employee did nothing wrong and that my email that got shut down, and vandalism was a 'technical' issue; really? So, the employee remains, and Web.com is even protecting them. Very very disappointing to see that.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

My grandfather wanted a fancy website. I built the essentials for him, but the team at Web was able to make his store look and function exactly as he wanted it to online. I'm so happy that this team was able to help.

Get buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

My old site was in need of a facelift. I contacted the team at Web. They were able to assess my needs, address my site changes, and plan out great options. They created a fantastic update for my site in near record time.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Building a business takes a lot of time. Each part needs you to have focus, standards, and a support team to keep it where you want it to be. I knew I had to hire someone to make my website a reality. Web stepped up and have done a great job since.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I hired Web.com to do the maintenance work on my website. It has been such a relief for me. They have given me the opportunity to continue to build my company with one critical piece secured by a really great team.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I didn't know how complicated a website might be to build so I hired this team to make a great site for me. I'm so happy with it. They even added some eCommerce options to the site for some of my more unique items.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Spent a lot of time using Web.com for our website and email hosting. Never ending issues with the service and non-existent support. All culminating in our email not working one day and I had to spend literally 6+ hours on the phone to get any assistance with the problem. Was bounced from one department to another, waiting at a minimum 30 mins or more each time I was transferred. This company is simply terrible. If you value your time and want a company to do the same, this is not the place to do business with.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Web.com has a very responsive customer service. They were extremely helpful as I came up with barrage of questions and they answered all of them. The wait time was a bit longer, but it lasted less time than the suggested wait time. The different people I spoke with were very helpful and polite. Their pricing is very reasonable, and on top of this they provide way more with their plans for a much more reasonable price than my previous provider did. It took about three days for them to do the migration and they did it perfectly.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I finally made my dream of owning a food truck a reality. Now I could offer my yummy doughnuts to appreciative diners as opposed to just my family and friends. My dream became a reality with Web.com!! I learned so much. They helped me build my website and taught me all about SEO and PPC. My business is on the right path.

Original review: July 22, 2020

Getting my own accounting business up and running took a lot of effort and I did not have a lot left to think about a website and its security, much less marketing. Web.com took care of all of those aspects with ease so that I could focus on my business itself. It's been an awesome experience!

Web.com Company Information