3.9/5 (174 ratings)

About Web.com

Web.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Web.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Web.com?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

I am an Spanish user. Years ago, I bought two domains (I can't remember if it was with twocows.com or with register.com). Over time, the original registerer was bought and it became "Web.com". At some point, there was an account migration problem and my domains were "lost" (they were there, but there was no account to manage them). When one of the domains' register expired, I became aware of the problem and after MANY phone calls the domain was correctly renewed and included in my account. Now, the second domain has the same problem: is set to expire next month and I am unable to manage it because it is "lost" without an account. I explained this more than a month ago, multiple times, and submitted a ticket (**) on January 4th. Since then, I asked multiple times again but the problem persists. I need a solution and I can't wait months for it for obvious reasons. Very bad support service.

Resolution response: Oct. 18, 2021

The company never called me back but did however refund the money that was taken out of my account.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

I had Web.com help build a new website for my business, they said I should keep paying my monthly fees for my old website till new one was finished, so I did even though I was making fees on new web also, even though it wasn't done, plus $4,000 to help build new one. When my website was finished I cancelled the old one, but they continue taking out fees for the old one. I called. They transferred me to billing, the person I talked to told me he would cancel it again but would not be able to refund my money for charges they should not have taken, put me on hold 3 times, then said he would call me back within a hour, and never called me back. This is second time I called and they had me on hold for 50 minutes. Christian ** is the man who set everything up and explained all my fees, I have messaged him twice in last 2 weeks but he has not contact me. Really disappointed and frustrated.

Get buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

This service is very affordable and user friendly. I found other customer reviews to be quite positive when doing research/shopping around. It makes my small business easily available and accessible on the internet. The set up process was quite easy and well-explained, even for someone that’s not exceptionally tech-savvy like myself.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I feel really good abt this. I’m really excited and I feel like I can win it and I love this and I’m not mad at it at all. I love it a lot. So yeah I really love it and always will love it. I hope I can Win the 300 dollar giveaway.

Original review: March 8, 2021

BE CAREFUL HERE. I called into their technical support and landed inside their call center; which was riddled with very bad behavior. Keep in mind, their staff will have access to your entire website, emails etc; and as I suspected; they are also willing to vandalize your website; which they did, after I got into an argument with one of them on the phone for not taking my call seriously. My website was vandalized; email system shut down. I called Web.com twice and asked what happen to the employee who did it; and they said they will take action against the employee'; I filed a dispute on BBB; and now Web.com is saying the employee did nothing wrong and that my email that got shut down, and vandalism was a 'technical' issue; really? So, the employee remains, and Web.com is even protecting them. Very very disappointing to see that.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

My grandfather wanted a fancy website. I built the essentials for him, but the team at Web was able to make his store look and function exactly as he wanted it to online. I'm so happy that this team was able to help.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

My old site was in need of a facelift. I contacted the team at Web. They were able to assess my needs, address my site changes, and plan out great options. They created a fantastic update for my site in near record time.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Building a business takes a lot of time. Each part needs you to have focus, standards, and a support team to keep it where you want it to be. I knew I had to hire someone to make my website a reality. Web stepped up and have done a great job since.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I hired Web.com to do the maintenance work on my website. It has been such a relief for me. They have given me the opportunity to continue to build my company with one critical piece secured by a really great team.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I didn't know how complicated a website might be to build so I hired this team to make a great site for me. I'm so happy with it. They even added some eCommerce options to the site for some of my more unique items.

Web.com Company Information