Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.66/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Web.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Web.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Web.com?

Original review: July 24, 2020

Web.com has a very responsive customer service. They were extremely helpful as I came up with barrage of questions and they answered all of them. The wait time was a bit longer, but it lasted less time than the suggested wait time. The different people I spoke with were very helpful and polite. Their pricing is very reasonable, and on top of this they provide way more with their plans for a much more reasonable price than my previous provider did. It took about three days for them to do the migration and they did it perfectly.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Being my own boss is exciting but scary as well. Or at least it was until I found the support and solutions I needed at Web.com. From identifying the perfect domain name for my pet care business to providing me with a toolbox full of what I needed to make myself a presence online they were there for me every step of the way.

Get buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I used Web.com to work on, and host my website. It's a reasonable, cost-effective way of getting it out to the public without breaking the bank. I was hosting my website with another company and I was used to the way that operated but they kept increasing their prices and I had to look for a more reasonable solution. Then when I moved it over to Web.com I couldn't find the files because it would not go into the right directory, but their team has been helpful. They answered my questions and they did well. Most of my activity was at the other web host, but I’ve transferred that over and gotten everything lined out. I’m loving it already.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

This is my 3rd straight year being a customer with Web.com. I signed up initially because of the low price which was offered and didn’t expect much from the service. After my first year, I was surprised to experience the quality of service and support that was offered. Although the price was raised (slightly) after the first year, I found it value for money given the features that are offered with their service.

Their technical support has been good and their response time is quick and solutions offered are to the T. I have experienced downtime once or twice in the last 3 years but it was a matter of an hour or two. Downtime occurs with every web hosting company and what is important is their customer support is ALWAYS reachable to help. I Hope you guys continue providing value for money to future customers. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I was looking web hosting company that has great support for small businesses. I wanted something that was video-friendly, Mac-friendly and web-friendly as far as building my site. I did a search online, and after interacting with someone who used their service I decided to subscribe. I have been using them for 3 years and they've been very good. I'm not the most advanced or skilled webmaster and I struggle through things sometimes and then I've had a couple of issues but they always help out. If you have a question, you can post it or they give you a ticket that they use to get back to you. One issue I had was that I used a theme that had been corrupted and they pretty much helped me through it.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

My grandfather wanted a fancy website. I built the essentials for him, but the team at Web was able to make his store look and function exactly as he wanted it to online. I'm so happy that this team was able to help.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

My old site was in need of a facelift. I contacted the team at Web. They were able to assess my needs, address my site changes, and plan out great options. They created a fantastic update for my site in near record time.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Building a business takes a lot of time. Each part needs you to have focus, standards, and a support team to keep it where you want it to be. I knew I had to hire someone to make my website a reality. Web stepped up and have done a great job since.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I hired Web.com to do the maintenance work on my website. It has been such a relief for me. They have given me the opportunity to continue to build my company with one critical piece secured by a really great team.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I didn't know how complicated a website might be to build so I hired this team to make a great site for me. I'm so happy with it. They even added some eCommerce options to the site for some of my more unique items.

Web.com Company Information