1.88/5
Based on 41 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

41 Dashlane Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution response: June 16, 2018

The company was responsive in this case and provided me a full refund. Based on the customer service response I have updated my star-rating from one to two stars.

Original review: June 12, 2018

After only 3 months of using this product as a Premium member my password database was erroneously deleted (or corrupted) on both my computer and the cloud. The response received from Dashlane support included, "Thank you for your message. You should not have lost your data this way. We are investigating the cause of this data loss," followed by, "Unfortunately, after more investigation, my software engineer colleague was not able to find why your data got erased and could also not recover it. As a compensation for the loss of your data, we offered you 6-month of Premium for free." I am now attempting to obtain a refund as 6-months of free service does me no good as I do not intend on wasting my time rebuilding my password database only to have it susceptible to accidental deletions.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Very frustrating that I signed up yesterday and they double billed me. When I went on website to search for contact info was disappointed in how hard or impossible it is to contact Dashlane to resolve the issue.

Get expert buying tips about Password Manager delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I bought Dashlane because of the stellar reviews by PC Magazine. Then discovered with the first failing of the product that support was unsatisfactory as it was difficult to use and the cut and paste capabilities which I had to figure out for myself were horrible to get the application to work. I tried using other password managers but there was no way to efficiently transfer the larger number of passwords I had to move over. Finally when after months of research I located a product which met my expectations fully. I researched not only the operation of that product but how the service product has been reported on the internet. I checked for ripoff reports and found favorable reviews from the user community.

The user community for the Dashlane product regarding service and use is horrible. Dashlane rates in the low 2.5 stars. There are numerous complaints about the failure rates of Dashlane and I'm just another user in that group. It's not just the lack of support, it's the failure of Dashlane to work consistently as a web extension (it stopped working on and off on a daily basis). I had to open up the extension and copy the user ID and Password into the fields and click on the login button manually. Dashlane had stopped working autofill and support was non-existent. I gave up on trying to find a solution other than looking for another product. On the phone app, I have to copy and paste the PW into the app, because there is no process for 2FA and fingerprint entry in your app. In short, the Dashlane for the price lacks the technology I required. And there have been hacks and compromised passwords too.

For so many reasons I felt Dashlane was inadequate and presented a cybersecurity risk as a password manager was more of a risk than an aid and the cost was outrageous. I didn't get any value for it and I felt I got ripped off. When I asked for a refund the company refused. As a Cybersecurity Coach and Cybersecurity Professional, I highly advise against using Dashlane PW Manager. In fact, any PW manager doesn't fully protect anyone from a cyber threat. It is recommended that any PW manager that is selected be fully researched by a competent cybersecurity consultant, or at least research the reviews other than PC Magazine. Look at the forums and complaints on consumer boards like this for both high and low reviews. All anyone needs to do is to enter a search for reviews on the topic you are looking for information including ripoff reports". Be careful.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I purchased Dashlane from Dashlane.com last year but stopped using it when the program became more effort than I wanted to give to it. I saw an automatic renewal charge on my credit card bill. I found their website confusing as well in trying to get this rectified. I finally was able to register a complaint and a request for a refund. A very nice lady emailed me and resolved everything. I should receive a full refund in 2 -3 weeks. High marks for resolving the problem and low marks for the difficulty in reaching someone.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I have tried in vain to learn more from Dashlane. From chats, to email instructions, videos, you name it. I had six employees sit with me for a chat for the company use. I have premium. We all piled into my office, the person appointed to work with me was 30 minutes late, once we started the chat, we had to wait for responses as I assume he was also working with other customers, and in the end, we were amazed at how bad the chat was. We could not believe the horrid service. We learned nothing, and it took forever to go back and forth. We needed to get back to work, so we just ended the chat. One of my employees is very tech savvy, and he just shook his head and laughed when he left my office. Shame they don't monitor their reviews.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dashlane ?

Original review: March 19, 2018

I have for a year tried to get help from Dashlane. They have no Chat nor do they have a phone to call. They will not refund me nor will they give me any instructions to solve the situation. It will not log my information consistently. Mostly it does not work at all.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Dashlane will not capture my log in information to Twitter. This has been a recurring problem with just about every app on my iPad. I am sure there is a workaround but it will be a pain and will take a lot of my time. I signed up for premium because I want the full functionality. I am afraid that I have been duped and wasted my money. I will be looking for another password manager.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Have been a premium customer 3 years. Very good in features and syncing ability. Have had a few problems along the way which were addressed via email instructions. However 6 weeks ago I requested help with a multitude of ongoing issues on 2 of my devices, but the first response was a generic one 5 days later (not 24 hours). No further follow up as promised so replied with same detailed questions, same response and my same reply... 3 times. A good product does not outweigh that product that doesn't work and with no support. Service is the most important element in business, and I am done. It really is a shame.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I've been a paid subscriber of Dashlane for a year now and it has been a nightmare. Dashlane has been unreliable. New versions and updates have left me stranded and without a way to access my passwords. Not realizing my paid year was coming to an end, Dashlane literally held my passwords hostage and forced me to pay another $40 ($80 in total for 2 years) in order to get them out of Dashlane and safely into another app. Dashlane customer support is a complete joke that will leave you literally hanging, waiting for a response.

Then guess what? No response ever comes. With so many customers always complaining they installed a new email you can write to. VIP@Dashlane.com. Guess what sort of response you get from them? NONE. The regular customer support sends out autoresponders. Numerous submittals to the email provided to paid members for customer service, Response he VIP sends out nothing ---- at all. No confirmation. No Nothing. My best advice for you would be Don't Do Dashlane!!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I have used password managers in the past and would never use one that saved any information of mine in the 'Cloud'. That being said, I have noticed that the default installation method for several other programs, one of them being some sort of tool or update from Intel (?), stealthily installed Dashlane by default. When I found Dashlane on my computer, I immediately used a heavy duty program (IObit Uninstaller) to remove any trace of Dashlane from my system.

IMHO, any company that wants to, needs to, or does try to surreptitiously install its software during the installation of some software (application, driver, utility, etc.) that has nothing to do with the program being stealthily installed is NOT to be trusted. There are a lot of good password managers available which are recommended or written by some of the top, very well-known security experts in the industry, and several are free and/or OpenSource. One of those is what I would choose to use for password management.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

In Nov of 2017, Dashlane did an upgrade on their product (Password Manager). I downloaded and used the free version. I adored the options and extra areas where I could make notations and refer back when needed. I pride myself on keeping my clientele information secure, but after an upgrade, the password to login booted me out. After contacting their so-called CS, John and Gabrielle made me jump through hoops like a trained circus dog, and after almost 3 months and multiple logs and "Try this" or "do this" I am fed up with this product. I won't refer, nor will I continue to use this should they fix it.

Meanwhile, I have lost over 15 years of accumulated information that I can not retrieve, despite their "external backup" option on their Premium account. After a year of using this product, I am livid and hope others avoid this massive loss should they consider it. Dashlane, you are a hideous disappointment and until you get your act together, I can't even think that you deserve one star. I have never dealt with such ignorance and lack of "care" from a company for a client than this mess.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I'm done with Dashlane. After installing & synchronizing with my PCs & browser, I had immediate difficulties logging in to my Yahoo email acct. I never had login issues with Yahoo prior to using Dashlane. Thank God I didn't install it in my phone; Otherwise, I would not have been able to login into my Yahoo at all, which I use to communicate with my lawyer & doctor's office. Dashlane screwed up my ability to login into my online bank acct as well. I had to call my bank to reset the PW. Terrible experience! I used the 30 day trial & am glad I didn't purchase their subscription. Communication through Dashlane is a JOKE. I do not have an order number.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Even though it's easy to get hooked on the convenience Dashlane is a nightmare waiting to happen in that on 3 occasions I've found myself locked out of my accounts by the systems failures. When this happens you are on your own. Support was several days coming and when it did it come it was in language not intended for an average consumer like me but for a serious techie. In fact my friend who is did not understand what they were trying communicate. In addition it has taken up 80% of my computer's storage just to operate. In short I've had to purchase another computer as a result of its usage. I will not install it in the new computer I now have install.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Two experiences - First, I have complained to the company for nearly three months that their password extension for iOS was no longer working - the extension would open and abruptly close. After numerous emails, initial support said that they were referring the issue to second level support. After nearly three weeks, I have had no contact with second level support. On November 14th, I contacted Dashlane again via their Facebook page. I explained the situation yet again - response was that they would escalate the issue to second level support - I still have not had any contact from this phantom second level support.

Second Issue is a very serious software issue - (using Windows 10) - Why is Dashlane changing what I enter? For some reason your programmers have decided that a "" translates to ">" I first saw this in the title of a note that I created in 1Password which in turn was copied to LastPass (correctly) and subsequently transferred to Dashlane (mutilated as shown). I changed the note title and didn't give it another thought. This morning I attempted to log into a website and received a message that my password was incorrect. I looked at the password in Dashlane and compared it to what was in 1Password - this is what I saw - 1Password: kYNh - Dashlane: kYN>h. I expected that I would be able to copy the correct password into Dashlane and all would be alright. After copying the password, I once again attempted to log into the website and again I received the message that my password was incorrect.

I reviewed the password in Dashlane and discovered that the password was once again mutilated. This is a situation that is completely unacceptable and completely inexcusable. How did a glaring error such as this ever make it past your programmers. I have reported other issues that remain unresolved with absolutely no contact from support, but this issue needs to be rectified immediately. This makes your software totally unreliable and totally unusable. Despite the very serious nature of this issue, I have not received a single contact from Dashlane support other than an automated response that support would be in contact with me. Bottom line - Dashlane support is virtually nonexistence. This is a company that the warning "Buyer Beware" is definitely appropriate.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I am a premium member of Dashlane and can't believe their almost non-existent services. I changed email address and did so in my account and it's been over a week and no word from them about why I can't access my account. I have repeated problems of not hearing back from them for days and with no resolution still. It doesn't always launch or auto-fill, etc. All basic stuff. Several family members have this service and find it so frustrating. We will all be canceling the services.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Dashlane worked great for a couple years. Then the wheels fell off. App would stop working and would have to uninstall and reinstall. Would hate to guess how many times for this process in last few months. Two weeks ago stopped altogether and cannot reinstall. Too many other issues to list. Next I paid for a Premium membership for "faster" customer service. A joke. Waiting days for an email response that usually is not much more than a copy/paste of troubleshooting suggestions from the site. Already tried those! I wish it could be fixed because it's a dream when it's working.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I've been using Dashlane Premium (Dashlane Version 4.9.0) for about a year. I have a background in software development and can imagine what a difficult task they have set themselves to accomplish. So I've been pretty patient. Sometimes, on some websites, it works great! Up until maybe 3 months ago, it seemed to be getting better. But now it is definitely hit or miss. It is often saving different passwords for the same site - compare the one in the password history to the one you can see when you 'edit item'. Their support team seems to be doing their best - pretty fast responses - but it is frustrating and definitely slows the process to not be able speak to a support person. Much of the time the support response advises one to reinstall Dashlane. I'm about ready to walk away from it.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Dashlane was squirly to work with at first, but I got used to it. Now it's a royal pain in the ** and has completely stopped working. The company pushed a SW update a couple of weeks ago and it broke the application. Whatever they did has broken the password manager's ability to autofill and pull up the password's information. I've tried to troubleshoot it every way I could including an uninstall and reinstall. The only thing I can do now is uninstalled it and call it quits. Cut my losses and never look back. This is what I call a bad break up. Don't ever use this product as you'll be sorely disappointed with the absence of customer support from this company. I think they run on autopilot and I have no idea why or how they are getting the high marks from PC magazine because they suck!

I suggest reviewing and testing or looking for qualified reviews of other password managers before jumping to another one. Also when you quit Dashlane, make sure you export your password list to a CVS file and clean it up first by reviewing the list because the fields don't necessarily transfer the data completely. After you clean up all the fields so they match what you see in the Dashlane Application save an additional comma delimited file to another name so you can use that to import into the new password manager.

Also, try to locate a company that has a reputation for good technical support, if they don't then walk away. It's not worth your time and money to pay for a company that doesn't offer decent customer support that will reliably contact you when a technical issue presents. Dashlane has not answered that call and price point isn't worth keeping them as a product. For that reason I'm out.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I no longer have access to the email address I originally signed up with as we have a different internet provider. I have to go through hoops to get help even after explaining what happened. Need to reinstall app on my phone and emailed them yesterday for help.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Downloaded this app after reading reviews from Tech blogs recommending it amongst the top 2. Who has the ability to remember 100 different passwords and the ability to update them regularly? I took advantage of the app’s ability to generate a secure alphanumeric password for all my logins that hold sensitive information (Banking, Facebook, Google, etc.) Unfortunately for me, on two occasions now I have been locked out and my master password fail to be approved. The first occasion I was unable to log in for about 6 hours before I attempted one last time and et voila it worked.

I thought this may have been a one off or me getting the case sensitivity wrong but again a few days later it took me 20 minutes of repeatedly inputting my password for it to finally log me in. With the inability to retrieve password information and the "forgotten password" option effectively wiping all of your locked and encrypted data, this app is just far too buggy to be trusted with your most precious information. I will now start moving my information to LastPass as it seems to have similar reviews (minus the password issues).

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Software does not do what it says it can do. Insecure desktop display of sensitive data. Dashlane forces a screen display on startup which shows sensitive data including credit card information and passwords associated with various websites. Assigns the wrong email to passwords, consistently. Attempts to autofill any field on the screen. Most problematic when viewing data forms containing my own clients' data. Every time any form appears on any screen, Dashlane tries to replace what's already there with my own data. It can't be "taught" not to do this. A single miskey and I've obliterated the existing form data, which when it occurred, was not recoverable.

Dashlane interrupts all logins and use of all forms with obtrusive popups, while also auto defaulting to and prominently displaying incorrect information. Obtrusive popup offering incorrect data has to be clicked out of the way over and over and over again. Dashlane is unable to differentiate between logins; if on Google1 page, it still tries to use Google2 id and this cannot be corrected. Saved credit card information in Dashlane can't be used to make any purchases because Dashlane's automatic input into purchase fields occurs incorrectly. So, the credit card transaction has to be input manually anyway. It has not ever performed this service correctly for me.

Warning to others: Dashlane states cancellation information in its Terms of Service, but the page offered to cancel leads to a Page Not Found. Slow, irrelevant support. 7 Days to respond to my concern about insecure data. Their final instructions were to utilize a feature of their software that does not exist! Dashlane has refused to refund. Features of the program and its interface are not intuitive, so using Dashlane is confusing. While prominently displaying insecure data on Desktop, Dashlane simultaneously forces re log-in at each restart and update/shut down. Thus, even though I am not logged out, and my information is insecurely, Dashlane has another obtrusive popup.

Original review: June 24, 2017

I was out of the country for three weeks and when I came home my master password was no longer being recognized. I corresponded with Ralphie who told me that an update that occurred while I was gone probably had negated my password. I had NOT forgotten it. Ralphie told me to delete Dashlane and then re-install. When I had to do that, I was going to have to deal with another tech support person. I have not had any contact with a real person in two days and now all of my passwords have been erased, including those generated by Dashlane. I have written to ask for a refund and cancellation and I am getting no response whatsoever. They are extremely poor in customer service. Do NOT use them if you have an issue.

Original review: June 23, 2017

Works good most of the time and is very useful for randomizing passwords. Also works on multiple devices (PC and Android) which is nice. However, the auto-login (especially on Android and Firefox) is inconsistent. Sometimes it works and logs you in no problem. Other times you have to specifically press the Dashlane icon or, worse, open up the software and copy/paste or read/type your password in. Some Android apps (Morgan Stanley) it doesn't work at all. I've also had it recognize an app with the wrong identity and tries to enter a password for somewhere else. I'd say it works perfectly about 75% of the time.

Original review: June 1, 2017

I had been using Dashlane consistently for a few years. All of a sudden, the Master Password failed to work. After trying several times I contacted Dashlane to find out the problem. They had me go through a series of tests which all failed. They cannot tell me what happened and I've lost over 100 passwords, both business and personal. Since I did not do anything to cause this I asked for a refund and was told I was past the 30 day period. Of course I was, I was using the system for a few years. I requested a refund again and got the same answer. You cannot talk with someone and that's annoying. I'm very concerned because my Master password was used quite often and I did not forget it. If someone hacked my account and changed the Master, I'm fearful of what could happen. Very disappointed in their customer service.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I use multiple browsers, iPhone, and three things I don't like about Dashlane. It will save you time, but it's not as streamline as you think. I use just about every browser under the sun, and I have trouble, especially with Firefox when using Dashlane to autofill passwords, I end up opening the app, and having to copy and paste the passwords about 3 to 5 times a day. I'm probably using Dashlane 20 times a day. So that's a 75% effective rate. I was having less trouble using the browsers password manager than I was Dashlane, but I paid for 5 years, thinking I was getting a great deal, until I realized Dashlane still has a long way to go. The fill is so annoying. I will disable it on a website (easy to do) then find a week later I'm disabling it again. Or I'll disable it on one device/computer, just to find that it didn't sync the setting to another. I don't like the Dashlane autofill one bit. I hardly need it, but it's there in the background of every website.

Auto create passwords - It does a poor job managing duplicate usernames, with the same password. I've also had it create a password, just to have it not let me set a new username I had created (GMail in this instance). This made me have to reset the password again, and now I'm hesitant to use the autocreate, because I never know if it's going to capture the username, or force me to replace an existing (not relevant one) and cause more problems. Also the autocreate password doesn't use symbols, so in those instances of creating a password, I have to create my own password.

Overall, Dashlane takes the headache of managing passwords, into a less painful backache that manifests itself 1 of 4 times you use it to sign in, or capture a username and password. I think I was better off using a web browser. I just need to figure out the best way to go back, and cut my losses for the 5 years I purchased their password medication.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I bought a new Chromebook from a supermarket due to a damaged laptop during morning commute. An Asus Chromebook running Windows 10, I'm not reviewing the Laptop here, though it was slow to set up and sync with other devices. I was able to set up Office and Email in reasonable time and was continuing my work - Dashlane popups! Often and indiscriminate, a very stressful experience. Can I take this opportunity to remind Dashlane that No means No!

How or why this was bundled with a new machine I do not know, I can tell you though that on my train journey it was a constant annoyance and distraction, upon arrival at head office the offending program was 'uninstalled' by the tech department. I am very upset, I had no other problems with the Chromebook whilst traveling on business; I am writing to all parties involved to find out how this software could be installed on a 'clean' machine and had the capability to constantly load windows whilst I was working.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I don't like Dashlane. It doesn't recover my passwords. It actually makes it more difficult to get into my accounts and it has been a waste of my time. I pay my secretary to do these things for me and I am tired of this in my way so I don't recommend the company to anyone. It is always popping up on my screen first.

Original review: March 27, 2017

Had issues from the beginning. Was told that I needed "Premium" to get the service I required. I thought I had already signed up for Premium, but considered that it did not go through. Signed up again. Got billed twice - for two different emails. Asked for a refund, but was told no because over 30 days had gone by (actually about 43 days had gone by). I emailed from the beginning about the problems I was having (still am) and would have discovered the 2 accounts much earlier if someone had understood helped me. As everything must be done by email, it is often difficult to get clear communication back and forth. I would never do business with this company again.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Dashlane is to sum it up a frustrating experience. As others have said their servers go down, it quits working... The only way to figure out what your password is if that happens is to go to your PC and look on your Dashlane app and copy paste it into the password field, or hand type it in for sites that don't allow copy/paste. It also doesn't work with Chrome OS, so if you have a Chromebook, you will have to create a different Google account for your Chromebook - otherwise Dashlane makes the Chromebook not work well. You can't have it turned off on a Chrome browser on one computer and on in another browser - the extension is either on for all computers you sign into with that Google account or completely off (removed) for that Google account.

The only place Dashlane works reasonably well is the Android phone environment with a fingerprint as a second verification. However, it seems like Dashlane always wants your 16 digit password at really inconvenient times - i.e. not when you are somewhere where you have your Dashlane password handy, and then you can't sign into anything on your phone either. So - basically you are just out of luck at random times. Hello - my fingerprint should be the Dashlane password - really do they think someone is going to cut off my finger to get my passwords. Super annoying.

The auto enter feature is super annoying - you think it will be handy when Dashlane auto logs you into the site you go to, right? Well for the places it works for it is handy. For some websites that don't allow auto log ins, it's a nightmare. So you think just turning off Dashlane for that password will work - wrong - you turn off auto enter, but it still does it. It enters the password in continuously so many times in a few seconds that you get locked out of your account. Even if you DELETE that website out of Dashlane - it STILL enters the dang password until you get locked out every time you go to that website. The only way to stop it is to delete the Dashlane extension from your web browser.

Additionally, it just randomly quits working sometimes, and the only way to get it to start working again is to restart the computer. When you contact customer service about something like it not working with Chrome OS, they give you some story about it not being compatible, but never give any data about if it ever will be... But then keep hounding you with emails about did this solve your problem - hell no it didn't - must be computer generated because nobody can be that stupid. In summary, I'm glad I only paid for 1 year because I'm certainly never renewing or giving them any more of my money.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

DashLane is a virus. Once you give them your info they lock up your computer. Once they have you they give you the prices. Had to do a system restore to get them out of my life. Use LastPass if you need a password manager.

Dashlane expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Dashlane is a standalone password manager that can be run on a computer or smartphone. It saves all sorts of sensitive information, not just passwords.

• Dashlane is easy to install and use: Users can quickly and easily download and install it on their computers and mobile devices.

• Password use is automated: Dashlane works by automatically saving passwords when users enter them online. It then autofills the login screen when the user returns to the site.

• Offers help with password creation: Dashlane offers comprehensive tools for generating secure passwords as well as rates user-generated password strength.

• Password recovery: If a user forgets the master password, he or she has no way to recover it and get back into Dashlane.

• Must install Google Authenticator for two-factor authentication: Users who want an extra layer of security must install a third party app; while this app is highly stable and secure, its presence still represents a security risk.

• Best for: People who can’t remember passwords

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Dashlane questions and answers

What problem is Dashlane trying to solve?
Dashlane is focused on making identity and payments simple and secure everywhere.
What sets Dashlane apart from the competition?
We place a priority simplicity and universality. Dashlane is designed so even the most novice users will be able to easily navigate the product. We strive to have this same simple user experience on every platform.
What needs does Dashlane fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Dashlane helps users manager their online identity with a fully-featured password manager and secure digital wallet app. Dashlane allows its users to securely manage passwords, credit cards, IDs, and other important information via advanced encryption and local storage. We have helped 3 million users manage and secure their digital identity, and have enabled over $2 billion in e-commerce transactions.
How does Dashlane measure success?
Success in the short-term is based upon user feedback and public reviews of the product. We have worked hard to deliver a great product that works and have been lauded by The New York Times, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal as having the best product on the market.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about password managers?
Unfortunately the greatest challenge is that most people do not even know that password and identity managers exist. The majority of the public struggles with organizing and securing their online life and have no idea there are solutions that can fix their problems.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
The industry has become more visible as the number of security breaches and hacking incidents have increased. 10 years ago, a product of ours was considered a luxury or non-essential. In today's online climate there is a growing understanding that it is a necessity.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Dashlane?
We wish every consumer knew about identity and password solutions. Most consumers struggle with these issues and are completely unaware about how to tackle the problem. We believe Dashlane offers a solution that merges convenience and security; two elements that consumers often believe are mutually exclusive.
Has Dashlane received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We have been selected by the following publications as being the best in our industry:

David Pogue/The New York Times – “Dashlane is life-changingly great.”

The Wall Street Journal – “I recommend Dashlane. It's so simple, so you'll actually use it.”

USA Today – “Bottom line? My nod goes to Dashlane.”

PC Mag – Best Security Product of 2013

CNN Coolest Gadgets of 2013

Highest rated productivity app on iTunes
How has Dashlane grown or evolved?
We released a new version of our product that enables users to securely share passwords and have additional features that will be rolled out over the coming year.

We closed a $22 Series B venture funding round in May 2014 which made us the password manager with the most venture funding.

Dashlane Company Information