2.22/5

86 Dashlane Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 20, 2019

I have a 2018 MacBook Air. After researching 2019's top rate password managers, Dashlane came in ahead of the pack time and again. So I purchased the (quite spendy) premium version of Dashlane on 4-13-19. What a mistake. I had nothing but trouble. When you log in via the internet, in my case Chrome, all features are not available. You have to download the Dashlane Desktop app to get all of the features. I did so, it would open then freeze. I would reboot and it would attempt to log me in then freeze. I uninstalled, reinstalled and it simply would not work. I spent hours chatting with Dashlane's CSR's trying to troubleshoot. Multiple screenshots sent of my issues. So frustrating, I finally demanded a refund, it took a few days and I had to keep hounding the CSR's (who were all very pleasant but could not resolve the problem), I have finally been issued a refund.

NOTE: THERE IS NO PHONE SUPPORT WITH DASHLANE! Should you find yourself having an issue, be prepared to spend hours typing and a boatload of frustration. I spent 3 days trying to get this resolved. I cannot imagine that Dashlane comes in at the top of available password managers. Do not be fooled by their cute little logo.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Used the product for about 2 years and have been generally very pleased. Since the update late last year performance on Windows 10 has made the product virtually unusable. I have found that the product will not clean up after closing leaving orphaned instances still running causing issues with other programs as well as Dashlane itself. The Chrome extension is problematic and buggy. I have not used the VPN as it really has no use other than just to protect the Dashlane connection. While support has been helpful via email, I was never able to connect via phone. They assisted in identifying the rogue instance and how to closed them, but I have not seen a patch or update to fix the underlying performance issues. I give them until June before I move to another password manager.

Get expert buying tips about Password Manager delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Dashlane Premium has always been $29.99. This year- in March (2019) the auto-renewal came and they auto-debited my credit card $59.99 with ZERO notification of the increase. I contacted Dashlane and they are saying they notified me. They did not. Consequently I will warn others that this is a scam company and this could be a class-action lawsuit in the making as I am sure they did this to many many others? If this happened to you please write a review and perhaps there can be some legal action that can be taken to defend against unscrupulous companies like this.

Original review: March 20, 2019

THIS COMPANY IS NOT REACHABLE BY PHONE NUMBER LISTED. This company must be a Hoax. Have never been able to utilize their information for password storage. They keep contacting me and when I want to delete an account they send you on an endless chain of logins and unattainable information. Please notify other so-called subscribers!

Original review: March 3, 2019

How about a password manager that does not remember your passwords and loses the plot completely when you reset your browser, encore Dashlane the most useless piece of crap I have ever had the misfortune to purchase. If I could give it no stars I would. Never mind garbage in garbage out, how about data in and sod all out! It just does nothing, thankfully I have a master excel spreadsheet password list or I would be screwed. My next task is to find a way out, I know how to stop PayPal charging me to use; I just need to be rid of it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dashlane ?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Dashlane promises a lot of interesting features included in their service, a private VPN, password protection, automatic complex password generation, automatic fulfillment of username and password text boxes on websites and more. However, all of these features are either over exaggerated or flat out don't exist. Unlike most paid VPN's, Dashlane lacks the ability to spoof your location, an important feature which many people use to access content blocked in their country etc. Furthermore, the automatic password generations feature was buggy to all hell and was not functional for a overwhelming majority of the websites I used. Only 2 out of the say 40 websites I tried were compatible with their automatic complex password reassignment feature. This went double for their automatic text field fill in feature.

Dashlane promises that logging into sites with your new passwords will be a breeze. The ability to just click the Dashlane logo next to the text fields on most sites and have your information will automatically filled in was one of the main selling points of Dashlane. However, this feature did not work for nearly every site I chose. Major sites such as Google or Capital One did not work, and required me to open up the Dashlane app and copy and paste my new password in every time I wished to log in. Furthermore, Dashlane's accessibility for support is purely laughable. When asked a refund that fell well within the 30 day money back guarantee, they run around the question asking about your certainty to cancel their service. I even received an email offering me free discount codes which I could give to friends and family so they could try Dashlane as well.

However, I did not receive a direct response about a refund. Manually requesting a refund through any of the Dashlane apps is also impossible. It seems like there are many link redirects and runarounds put in place to purposely make obtaining a refund seem like going through a maze. Dashlane only gave me a refund when I contacted PayPal myself, and had them send a formal request to pay me back. Overall, I can't express enough how much I recommend against anyone purchasing Dashlane, unless they wish to have a confusing and miserable $40 experience.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

It took me three days to get a password because I forgot the password and then they asked for a master password. If I did not know the password, I did not know the master password. It looped me around again. I requested my money back. I did not hear from them in three days. If they could help. I removed program from my computer and the email stated that had no record that I had an account. How did they have my email and why were they asking about if had fixed the problem. If this happens to more people - need to file lawsuit.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Alright I'll get straight to the point. If using on personal platforms this product is ideal. Basic and Pro work really well. Where they fall down is when you start looking at the business mode. In theory the additional features on this plan work well. Where it falls over, is that they have not taken into account that many business users/deployments will be using use advanced business installations of windows. Dashlane simply does not cope well with basic domain features as user roaming profiles and redirected folders (especially %appdata%).

Another negative is that Dashlane insist on keeping previous versions of itself when the application is updated, all of which are stored in the user's appdata folder. Since using Dashlane, I now have five different versions sitting in my appdata. That's 1.5Gb of disk space used for this relatively simple app. If you bear this in mind you can see how this causes all kinds of havoc for roaming users. Even more so if your network admin has applied strict quota limits.

This simply does not make sense and previous calls to their support seem to hit a blank. Why not clean up after itself on install and remove previous versions? If you need to keep the last version to revert to, fine but four previous versions. That's just bad design. I've resorted to uninstalling the windows client now and just use the browser extensions but these are limited and do not offer the extra features you pay for when using business editions. So at the moment, it is not value for money.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I have had this product for a long, long time. It isn't working correctly and I have tried to get some help. No phone help available. I have lost everything on my desktop computer while trying to follow the "Chat" directions. Got the program on my laptop but it will not enter any passwords. I would get out if I could get anyone at all to respond to my plea for help.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Installed a Trial version; still acquainting myself to the program when I found myself unknowingly signed up for the Premium version. Shortly, I was subtly informed that the $39 that I stupidly paid for the annual subscription would no longer be the full cost of it. Instead, I would be automatically paying $5.99 a month, paid with one annual credit card charge and that the charge would be done each year until I initiated a cancel action. I then had to resort to a search engine to find out where and how I could cancel; the program itself made it impossible to find this information. And then, the cancel action, when I found it, would not "cancel" the subscription. It merely downgraded it so Dashlane made sure to keep their hooks in me. I'll change that!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I'll start off and say that when the Dashlane Password Manager worked it actually worked pretty well. My problem is that the autofill feature in the browser would stop working altogether after a random amount of times. To fix it, I would have to kill Dashlane, remove the extension from my browser, and kill my browser. I would then have to start Dashlane, install the extension again, and the re-authenticate. Sometimes the authentication part for the extension wouldn't work meaning I would have to go through the process again. Dashlane would break about 3 to 6 times a week causing me to go through the process repeatedly.

I have the paid premium subscription which is advertised as having instant replies from support. I'm going to say that is not true. It would take them 48 hours or longer to get back to me. This was made all the more frustrating when I would get replies back telling me to do things I had previously tried (adding more time to get an actual response) or things that don't seem to have any relation to the problem at hand.

My support ticket was opened for 2 months with a total of 10 replies (That's right, about 1 reply a week). I went through two tiers of support with the second rep being worse. The suggested fixes are the following: Re-installing extension (tried before opening ticket), Clearing browser cache (tried before opening ticket), Disabling anti-virus (this after proving that wasn't the cause), and Disabling all extensions except Dashlane.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when they closed my ticket telling me to just use another browser. This left me an option to rate my experience. After lambasting them in the rating I get an email only a few hours later (fastest response from them) backtracking and suggesting other useless fixes. I'm done with Dashlane. I have moved on to a different service. Dashlane will not be my password manager for 2019.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I now use LASTPASS and am comfortable with their service. I did have a free version of DASHLANE a couple of years ago and much to my surprise I find that they have debited my online bank account for $59! This is NOT an authorized debit and, since I live on Social Security as my only source of income, I am trying to have them remove the charge now. Cannot reach anyone at the company and there is no phone with which to expedite my claim. Now as an 81 year old female I am ready to say "elder abuse" but no one is listening. How can I get a credit for this unauthorized charge. I have not used Dashlane for over 2 years. Hated their service--none--and did not even conclude the "free" portion of their offering! H E L P please! I can't afford this fraud!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I've been using Dashlane for about 2 years now and, honestly, I've had one problem that was easily fixed by a fast response via email from their tech support. I'm shocked there are nothing but complaints here. My spouse has never had any problems at all. We're using Win 7 64-bit with really good anti-virus, ad blockers, cookie controls, and Chrome or Firefox. I rely on my own intelligence to create non-simple passwords or allow DL to generate random ones. As far as I know, their servers have never been hacked and my Master Password is not saved anywhere I haven't put it. I feel safe using Dashlane and it's free.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Thankfully I tried this before purchasing. I installed this on a Windows 10 PC with Google Chrome and failed to get it to work even though I work in 3rd line IT Support. Having been back and forth with Dashlane support by email it would work for some sites but not for the majority. While waiting for another reply from Dashlane I installed the Android app on my phone. This crashes every time I click to save a site & password with a message saying, "The app has stopped working. Please reload," I couldn't get any sites to load. So next I installed it on my Chromebook, let's just say it completely failed to work and leave it at that. Having uninstalled it from all my devices I installed LastPass. The interface isn't quite a pretty as Dashlane but it works on all my devices and is free.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Tried Dashlane today. Downloaded the app on my iPad, had to open the account on my old computer, would not function on my iPhone. Then I started getting messages that the master password was wrong. It’s a virus not a program. Almost impossible to get rid of. Don’t use.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

This is one of the worst apps I have ever come across. Worse still I read a positive review and actually purchased the thing without trialing it first. It is totally unintuitive, it does not matter how often you delete and re-enter website profiles it constantly reverts to the original details. It does not seem to recognize that web URLs occasionally change and again it does not matter how often you update these. It just ignores any changes you make and reverts to the original. This is one of the most frustrating apps I have ever had the misfortune to use. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS TOTALLY USELESS PIECE OF SOFTWARE.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I was using another password manager and all of a sudden in one of my notebooks appeared pop-ups from Dashlane when I was trying to open my database. The msg was "password incorrect" and it seems Dashlane has spoiled it. Fortunately I had backups, but their commercial campaign to sell was more than disgusting.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I paid for Premium and have reported numerous times it appears someone had been poking around my password list as it will be expanded when I keep it collapsed. The code generator stopped working and I reported that several times and only get back the most basic, boilerplate responses that never address exactly what I took the time to outline in my email nor offering any fixes. No phone support, no email to the executive office, no help. Oh, after reporting the code generator doesn't work, therefore, I cannot log into the desktop version, they tell me to use the chat feature. How can I access this when I cannot log in? Stupid ineffective customer service. This has been a horrible experience and I will be dropping Dashlane. New users beware!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

No phone support, Took over a month to resolve issue. The chat support was severely lacking in their ability to solve a problem. Horrible experience in answering a simple question. One of the worst customer support experiences I've had. They wanted to control my screen, but wouldn't talk using the audio capabilities of Zoom. What a waste of time. Trying to communicate with smoke signals would have been as effective.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I have been using Dashlane for over a year and have requested problems to be fixed - they have not been fixed. It is cumbersome to use Dashlane in that logging in is tedious. To be clear to use Dashlane on mobile or Desktop a master password must be used and to be safe a lengthy password or multiple types of characters should be used. Yet trying to use their own feature of Windows passcode cannot be relied on. It will function until it stops functioning. They used to have a feature of keeping you logged in, that went away; now they have a two-week window to keep you logged in, but a user isn't assured of that working either.

My point is that a user is forced to have a text file located on the device to copy and paste. Clunky and not safe or useful. Also if a user has a lot of passwords there isn't a speedy way to find them. They offer a search feature but it doesn't work at times; not reliable. I requested a simple Alphabetized list or grid, they didn't respond. Also, syncing to mobile from desktop or vice versa isn't assured-sometimes the sync never happens. Also, they tout a major feature of never having to sign into websites: that feature is a joke as many websites change their pages without notice and combine sign-ins on a single page requiring a selected dropdown.

When the feature is installed a web browser, Dashlane will try to fill in any text block that matches what it thinks are correct and many times the pages are thus filled in incorrectly. Also, if the Dashlane is installed on a web browser and a user hovers over a particular UserID or password block a popup appears asking if you want to change your password or UserID; so clunky. It is better to uninstall the feature. Today I have had enough and will be going back to a PWM that is much simpler and I feel safer.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I had the free Dashlane service for a few months, which was, in retrospect, barely adequate. Then I foolishly decided to spend the money and get the Premium service. It never worked as promised -- just as badly as the free service -- and there is NO phone Customer Service. When I used the Chat feature, they couldn't help me at all. Sending a request by email got no response. What a disappointment. Find another password protector company. This one is not customer friendly and the Customer Support, unfortunately, is one of the worst I've ever dealt with. I'm sorry to be a downer, but if I had read this review before spending the money, I would honestly have gone somewhere else.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I have had subscriptions with Dashlane off and on because it didn't always work for me. On August 2, 2018, I ordered a new subscription for the Premium version which included some new features I wanted to try out. Shortly after that I decided to uninstall the software because it wasn't saving my passwords which was an issue before and it was repeatedly prompting me to log in which was annoying. Since I paid in full for the subscription there was no way I could cancel it and get a refund. I figure that's why they make us pay annually and not monthly which is an unfair advantage for the customer.

Since that time, I deleted the email address I used for that subscription because of identity theft issues that are too lengthy to explain here. I had to get rid of that email address, my cell phone, and my cell phone number because of it and I explained to the person at Dashlane that I no longer had access to that email address which means I could not log into the software unless they changed it for me. This is something Dashlane has to do for me since I had done it before without issue.

On October 30, 2018, I sent them an email requesting they change my email address to replace what they already had on file. My case is probably different from most because the email address that I had to use to sign in was another one that had been deleted back in 2016, but I still had to use it to log in. It could not be used for their verification codes so I had to use the former new email address that I am trying to replace now for those codes.

After several emails passed around from one person to another, the bottom line on their end is I have to submit a copy of an identification card to them to verify my identity. As a recent victim of identity theft and high risk from previous cases, this was not an option for me. I told all of them I was not sending a copy of any identification because it was a security risk especially for sending via email. I told them forget it. For the record, this is what they required to change my email and give me back access to my subscription which they were denying me:

"Could you please send me a copy (picture or scan) of your ID?", "Could you please give me the name of the two devices you are most active on with Dashlane?", "Could you please tell me how many passwords are saved in your Dashlane application (approximately)?", "Could you please confirm with me when your Dashlane account was created (month and year)?"

I told them there was no way I can answer most of these questions because I have no access to my passwords since they are preventing me access. The "two devices" question didn't make much sense either since often I forget to deactivate older devices and I had gotten rid of a few laptops recently. I couldn't tell them how many passwords I had because I haven't used Dashlane since I uninstalled it and there was no way to look it up without access which Dashlane was blocking me from. As for when the account was created, I wasn't sure whether they were talking about my original subscription in 2016 or this new one. I gave them an estimate.

Since then all I am getting from Dashlane representatives is a request for ID which is very suspicious to me. I asked them what good is my ID going to do them in relation to my email address change since there is no information on an ID card that could be compared to anything on record. It sounded like a scam to me. November 2 is the last time I received an email from Dashlane. November 5, I sent them the original email that showed when I paid this current subscription and haven't heard back from them. I doubt I will since they are intent on me providing my ID card and I refuse to since I never had to do it before when I had my email changed. Why now and for what reason?

I requested in my email of November 5 that I would like my subscription cancelled and I do not want it to renew. I cannot do this myself within the software since they have me blocked out of it. I think it is outrageous that Dashlane can hold my account hostage when I paid for it already and now using extortion tactics to give me back my access.

I told them I am not interested in the passwords or other data in my account because all of the passwords were recently deleted, the email address is long gone, and any other data in my account is useless. A solution would be to just open up a new account (free version), but I'm disconnected from my subscription and there is no way to get it back without them changing my email address. I keep emphasizing I do not need the data and it can be stripped. They aren't listening to me about that and keep saying they cannot do it unless I can show who I am. Ridiculous.

I doubt I can get a partial refund even though they owe me one for preventing me access. However if no refund is possible at the very lease I want my subscription and renewal cancelled so I am not charged again next year. They didn't respond to that email so I have no idea what they are doing. Probably nothing if they're still waiting for that ID card I won't send them.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Just to mention that it took almost 2 GB of the hard drive space. It is a comfortable to have the passwords on one space, and especially that you can automatically log in to a lots of pages and services, but I'm curious what it's doing on the background within those 2 GB of space.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Feels like a very immature solution. Microsoft Edge Dashlane Extension: total disaster. Took a very long time to load. Firefox: Comparably bad to Edge, some (ie: Paypal) do not autofill. Ironically manual fill is faster. I will be using some other product. Do not bother with this.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. I have Dashlane premium since about last 5 years and I never used it as I paid for almost 10 years in advance when I bought it without researching. When I tried to use it on my all PC's including LINUX I got to know they do not even have LINUX software. As they still do not have but somehow after 5 years they managed to build a plugin which do not allow you all access to your Dashlane account.

Now let's come to the worst part. I gave Dashlane website a visit today and thought about to use my account again. Then I thought why don't I upgrade my account for more years as I have decided to use it again. I still have 5 years on my account already by the way. They mention on their website $3.33 and $39.99 of total. But what they did not mention is about their renewal price. As I was already a premium user I entered my previous account email and as soon as their system detected my email the price went to $59.99 which make it $5/Month. Seriously? This awful company who managed to release their just 1 plugin after 5 years and not even capable of hiring someone is charging me $59.99 for 1 year?

Now they might come up with lame excuse like read our terms and conditions and bla bla bla. Dude you are selling a product. You must give users a sign on the pricing like other companies like a star (*) sign which identifies that terms and conditions applied. Or write this line in your sales box. NO there is nothing written about $60. This is hidden cost scam.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Purchased Dashlane software based largely on online reviews. Installed fine, but unfortunately when I went to actually change a password, the menu option to do so was missing. Worked with Dashlane customer support opening two separate tickets, they had me waste hours uninstalling and reinstalling the software, to no avail. Never worked. Then when I asked for a refund, they refused. Worst experience with a software app in years.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I have a Dashlane Premium Subscription that expires on June 8, 2019 and use Dashlane on my MAC desktop running software version 10.12.6. I use both Firefox and Chrome as my browsers. During the course of the last several months, I've had to restart my computer 4 times after upgrading other software programs. Following each restart, EACH and every time I attempt to connect to the Dashlane VPN, the Dashlane product states that I must "Buy Premium" and preventing me from connecting to the VPN for which I'm paying.

This situation has occurred on 4 separate occasions and the response from Dashlane (I'm still waiting for their 4th response) is that I am at fault and that I must uninstall Dashlane and reinstall Dashlane or take some action denying or granting access (whatever that means). I've asked why the company has not fixed this SNAFU to which either the customer service or tech support rep states that Dashlane is aware of the problem and working to fix it.

I ask, "How many years does it take to fix a known software problem?" Because of my experiences with Dashlane's VPN, I will not renew my subscription to this otherwise excellent password managing product. Dashlane has certainly strayed well outside their technical knowledge base and is offering a VPN service with their password product that the company knows is flawed when used on a MAC.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I liked Dashlane when I first got it, but now it doesn't work for Firefox. Luckily it works for Chrome, but only about 3/4 of the time. Support said they would let me know when Dashlane was fixed for Firefox, but I doubt if I will ever hear from them. I'm using Windows 10.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I read the other reviews that expressed frustration regarding Dashlane's slow customer service and was on the verge of requesting cancelation of my Dashlane premium account, but finally, after a week of slow customer service communication and inadequate help Dashlane resolved my problem. So my suggestion to other's experiencing problems with Dashlane is to hang in there. In the end the solution was not complicated and the instructions they sent me were easy to follow. I needed to remove the version of Dashlane that I downloaded from the Mac app store and install the newer version of Dashlane directly from their site.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Ditto all the comments on the opaque communication process. No phone no chat. They took my money. I paid last year (frankly don't remember that upfront commitment) but it was $150.00 for 5 years of Dashlane Premium. Last week I decided to upgrade to Premium Plus when I set up a new laptop. The advertising says 10.00 per month for Premium Plus. Well, they charged me 119.99 through iTunes even though I ordered it on the website while in my current account. I immediately tried to remove it but no way to do it.

When you go to iTunes subscriptions, where they send you, it only gives you the option to downgrade to Premium for 59.99 a year vs. 119.99 a year for Premium Plus. No ability to cancel. So these clowns have way more of my money than I want them to. If you have been through the email support you are alarmed at the lack of comprehension or ability to speak English and it takes days for them to respond. I can't believe we trust our security to these people. I'm an idiot.

Dashlane expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Dashlane is a standalone password manager that can be run on a computer or smartphone. It saves all sorts of sensitive information, not just passwords.

• Dashlane is easy to install and use: Users can quickly and easily download and install it on their computers and mobile devices.

• Password use is automated: Dashlane works by automatically saving passwords when users enter them online. It then autofills the login screen when the user returns to the site.

• Offers help with password creation: Dashlane offers comprehensive tools for generating secure passwords as well as rates user-generated password strength.

• Password recovery: If a user forgets the master password, he or she has no way to recover it and get back into Dashlane.

• Must install Google Authenticator for two-factor authentication: Users who want an extra layer of security must install a third party app; while this app is highly stable and secure, its presence still represents a security risk.

• Best for: People who can’t remember passwords

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Dashlane questions and answers

What problem is Dashlane trying to solve?
Dashlane is focused on making identity and payments simple and secure everywhere.
What sets Dashlane apart from the competition?
We place a priority simplicity and universality. Dashlane is designed so even the most novice users will be able to easily navigate the product. We strive to have this same simple user experience on every platform.
What needs does Dashlane fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Dashlane helps users manager their online identity with a fully-featured password manager and secure digital wallet app. Dashlane allows its users to securely manage passwords, credit cards, IDs, and other important information via advanced encryption and local storage. We have helped 3 million users manage and secure their digital identity, and have enabled over $2 billion in e-commerce transactions.
How does Dashlane measure success?
Success in the short-term is based upon user feedback and public reviews of the product. We have worked hard to deliver a great product that works and have been lauded by The New York Times, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal as having the best product on the market.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about password managers?
Unfortunately the greatest challenge is that most people do not even know that password and identity managers exist. The majority of the public struggles with organizing and securing their online life and have no idea there are solutions that can fix their problems.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
The industry has become more visible as the number of security breaches and hacking incidents have increased. 10 years ago, a product of ours was considered a luxury or non-essential. In today's online climate there is a growing understanding that it is a necessity.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Dashlane?
We wish every consumer knew about identity and password solutions. Most consumers struggle with these issues and are completely unaware about how to tackle the problem. We believe Dashlane offers a solution that merges convenience and security; two elements that consumers often believe are mutually exclusive.
Has Dashlane received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We have been selected by the following publications as being the best in our industry:

David Pogue/The New York Times – “Dashlane is life-changingly great.”

The Wall Street Journal – “I recommend Dashlane. It's so simple, so you'll actually use it.”

USA Today – “Bottom line? My nod goes to Dashlane.”

PC Mag – Best Security Product of 2013

CNN Coolest Gadgets of 2013

Highest rated productivity app on iTunes
How has Dashlane grown or evolved?
We released a new version of our product that enables users to securely share passwords and have additional features that will be rolled out over the coming year.

We closed a $22 Series B venture funding round in May 2014 which made us the password manager with the most venture funding.

Dashlane Company Information