Find a Homeowners Insurance partner

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance

4.2/5 (159 ratings)
Find a Homeowners Insurance partner

Need to insure your new home, or looking to lower your rate?

Get pricing in minutes with Lemonade

Get started

About TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

Need to insure your new home, or looking to lower your rate?

Get pricing in minutes with Lemonade

Get started

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: May 24, 2019

I bought a new home. I found the cheapest quote with most covered policy dealing with an independent agent company. Trusted Choice Homeowners Insurance guided me. I do things online and their website is user-friendly.

Original review: May 17, 2019

There was a lot of dead end with TrustedChoice. I moved on and found insurance on my own by calling around in the local area.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance response

We are sorry to hear about your experience and would love the opportunity to make it right. We will reach out to you and determine what specific roadblocks you hit when searching for homeowners insurance on our website. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you in the future.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I found TrustedChoice through a Google search when I was looking to get homeowner's insurance. Their website was easy to use. I would use it again.

Original review: May 11, 2019

When we were applying for a mortgage, we were asked to have homeowner's insurance. I had been thinking about going through an independent agent to get it, and then my dad recommended TrustedChoice. I then talked to the agent and told him what we were looking for, and then he did the rest. Navigating through their website was easy, but it wasn't the greatest. I had to click through so many pages in order to see all the information about my options. I had to click on one and then click again to get to the next one, then click back to read everything or open a bunch of tabs to compare them. I hope there's some way that it's easier to see multiple at one time to be able to compare them.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I was purchasing a home and my lender/broker helped facilitate the process for me, so they did the foot work and got me multiple offers. I haven’t made a decision yet on insurance, but so far the experience with TrustedChoice has been good. They did a good job with it and I’ve been happy with the offers I've received. The offers seem to be competitive with the local rates and provide good, adequate coverage. I was also happy with the result comparable to the amount of time I spent searching for it.

Original review: May 1, 2019

My experience with Trusted Choice Homeowners Insurance wasn't that great. I was doing price research and it was one place with multiple options. Plus, navigating the site was pretty easy. But all the quotes I received were higher than my current homeowner's insurance.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I purchased a new property and was looking for the best rates for a homeowner's insurance. Trusted Choice Homeowners Insurance was recommended by a broker that I was working with. I began my search for an independent agent online and navigating the Trusted Choice website was pretty easy. I put in my requirements and I got a bunch of recommendations. The options I received were good. A couple of them never returned my calls, which was disappointing, or never responded to a request. But the one that did, worked out. The agent selected was accurate to the information that I provided and I ended up going with them. I submitted the requirements and they met that at a very good rate.

Original review: April 24, 2019

We were looking for different insurance companies for my boss Ken's home so that he’d be covered. We searched online and found TrustedChoice on the internet, and they were in the area. I filled out a questionnaire, looked up somebody’s email and sent them a message saying that I was in need of insurance, and I got a reply. They were listed, so we chose to go with them. Although it took a while for someone to call me back, they did and they were polite.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have insurance but I was looking for a better rate. I called Trusted Choice and told them what I was looking for, and they said they’d give my name to a few people and they’d get back with me. The response was satisfactory, but they just couldn't do any good.

Original review: April 12, 2019

A magazine mentioned that if you want an independent research firm bidding under insurance, then just call Trusted Choice. But I do not think it’s a good company. I had to call back and give the information. It looks like they were not very interested. They said so many people will be calling me, and I only got one response, and the lady gave me a very high price. I won’t recommend Trusted Choice to anybody.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with TrustedChoice.com. We have thousands of agents who would be happy to assist you with your insurance needs. I will reach out to identify how we can help you and get more quotes for your needs. Thank you for your feedback.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance Company Information