Call toll free
4.47/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

TrustedChoice.com Video
View More View More

121 TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 11, 2018

My company was decreasing the sewer backup. I saw TrustedChoice.com on the internet and it was easy to use and navigate through. I’d recommend them.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Our previous homeowner’s insurance company raised the price. I had used an independent agent before and I was able to compare vendors. I searched the web and Trusted Choice Homeowners Insurance was worth the shot and I tried them. I began the search over the phone and the experience was good. We were able to talk to a number of people and the things worked out. The website was also easy to use and I went to the first four or five agents because there weren’t too many and I was able to find somebody. The variety and the matching of agents worked out well. I would tell my friends that Trusted Choice Homeowners Insurance is good and it can help them out.

Original review: March 9, 2018

TrustedChoice was very helpful. They connected me to an agent who could help me find some new quotes on homeowner insurance and I ended up purchasing insurance through that agent. I'd recommend my friends to stop at TrustedChoice first to check on an agent that they can utilize for an insurance quote.

Original review: March 8, 2018

TrustedChoice is the insurance company for my car and it's a good company. Melissa was my agent and she was delightful and very helpful. They were very convenient and did everything in a timely manner. So, it was a good experience. I'd recommend TrustedChoice to others

Original review: March 7, 2018

I called TrustedChoice to see if they could insure a property in Detroit that my girlfriend owns. They told me there was no one in the world that would insure a rental property in Detroit except one company. It took a couple of days to think about and lost $400. So if she already has insurance, she's better off sticking with that. But the reps were great and honest. The online process was easy. I called to get a quote and I had to type in my email address and name in order to get connected with somebody. They gave me a number, I got connected and I got all my questions answered. But then I got emails from outside sources trying to fix my problem when it was already fixed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: March 6, 2018

I called a bunch of phone numbers that I found on the internet for manufactured home insurance and I found TrustedChoice. Their website was easy to use and the agent I spoke to was good. TrustedChoice has a good price and I was happy with the insurance.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I mostly looked on the internet to find an independent insurance agent, but TrustedChoice looked like a good company. Using their website was easy and it went smoothly. The agent selection process couldn't have gone better and it was easy to communicate with everybody. I like TrustedChoice. I'd tell friends to go there and check it out. TrustedChoice would help with what they needed and they'd be happy like I was.

Original review: March 3, 2018

TrustedChoice’s customer service was the most responsive to the inquiry that I had, and I liked that. I communicated with the rep, Donna, mostly through email, and she was more than willing to be of assistance. TrustedChoice provided me with the quote, and they’re the company that I am most likely going with.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I wanted to see other insurance companies that were out there and TrustedChoice's website took me to the right place. They matched me with an insurance company that said they would be calling me. They did call me back and made a follow-up so my experience was pretty good. But the insurance company couldn’t offer what I was looking for. Still, I'd advise others to use TrustedChoice.com if they are looking for an insurance quote.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

The prices at TrustedChoice are cheaper, and their website is easy to navigate and straightforward. They're okay and they've been convenient for me to use.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

TrustedChoice's website is represented first by companies for free, then I needed to subscribe to see more information about these insurance companies. I learned about a few companies in Texas that I didn't know about before. I saw the names and researched them online myself, and then I called them.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

A couple of my friends and I were looking at buying a trailer and were looking to see what the insurance would be on it. But, we couldn't find exactly how much it would cost versus what we were looking for on TrustedChoice's website because maybe we needed to talk to somebody. But overall, it was fine.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I develop taken pieces of land and I needed a general liability insurance policy. It was very specific to an industry and a very special type of insurance policy for builders, contractors and people who build buildings. I spent a whole week calling up other companies and I was able to get quotes from five of them. But none of them could offer me what I was looking for or directed me to the right place. Then, I went to Allstate and they didn't have any options for me, but they told me about TrustedChoice saying that they're an independent company that may be able to lead me to where I need to get the policy I wanted. And as soon as I came across TrustedChoice, I immediately found what I was looking for.

When I went to their website, I typed in what I needed and it gave me a list of the providers that would be able to help me with my policy. It also told me exactly the policy that they offered. So, I didn't have to call and ask them if they had that type of policy. But when I did call them, lo and behold, they did offer that type of policy. So, it was very easy for me to find a representative that could offer me a quote. I got the right quotes, too, from TrustedChoice's website. They were all over the place. Some were very high while some were moderate, and I got a low end quote that worked for me.

The agent selection process nearly came down to the quotes that they gave me. The agents were great and when I contacted the ones that were provided, they contacted me back. In the end, the one I selected was 100% accurate for the information that I provided. But I didn't see if there was a rating per se of the companies. Other than that, I liked TrustedChoice.com because it gave me a lot of options. Everyone was responsive and responded back unlike some of the other companies that I would contact that would never return my call. I had a great experience with them and I got exactly what I needed. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I was referred to several insurance companies and they all called me back quickly and walked me through the process. I had plenty of selections and it worked out great as I found one that was right for me. I would recommend Trusted Choice.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

We are buying a second home in Florida and I went to my insurance agent to look at the different policies and he brought TrustedChoice to my attention. So, I filled out the whole sheet on their website, the information for the quote, and the contacted me. However, one pulled out. There were two more who were representing the same company and the way to lower the price was to offer less coverage on the house which wasn’t what I was looking for because I don’t want to devalue our home to pay our insurance with income. I want to make sure it’s fairly covered. And the third offered me insurance from a different company but I don’t like to deal with an insurance company that only represents one company. I like an agency that is a broker, but it turned out, she was part of a broker.

I can’t remember which one it was that said, “Well, we can lower the value of the home and here’s what it is.” It’s a good thing to compare because some payment that you make upfront was $2,000. I wanted an insurance comparable to the insurance on our home here in Texas and that’s one where I’m not fooled. Don’t offer me less value of my home and don’t offer me that higher rate to lower the cost of the policy, and I did find one that had the deductible and the value of the home that had to be replaced that made sense. But, I made sure to keep the information as far as TrustedChoice. If down the road I need to look for insurance, I would use them. But, even though I didn’t make use of that, I think it’s valuable. It's great and I’d recommend them. TrustedChoice is the way to go if you’re looking for an insurance broker.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Their website was pretty good and I had different people call and give me different quotes. Using TrustedChoice saves a lot of time. They were quick and considerate, and they made sure that we were in touch with other companies to get different quotes.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

TrustedChoice seemed good compared to the previous insurance agent company I've used. Navigating through their website is easy. The agent selection process was fine and I didn't have any difficulty.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

TrustedChoice was very helpful and gave me some information I was looking for. Their website was great. I just put in my information and it popped up with several different choices, so it was real simple and effective. It didn't take a lot of maneuvering. I used a couple of agents and they gave me quotes based on what the criteria that I explained to them. All in all, TrustedChoice is a good option.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I had MetLife and a friend of mine who worked for an independent agency called Bigeye has told me to do a search on Bing and it ended up going to the TrustedChoice site. Finding info on the site seemed easy enough. There were a lot of choices, which was good, and I was able to choose how I wanted to be contacted. I put in my email and got their "I thank you..." message. But sadly, I was disappointed that it didn’t get give me any calls or emails back even though there were a lot of choices. I was at that point a little dissatisfied so I didn’t go back, follow up, or do more. TrustedChoice needs to increase their name recognition so that people would realize that their website is driving us to all the independent agents. That’s the only way to spread word of mouth, because even if I would have gone to one of the agents or I would have told a friend to contact some agency, then that agency would have told them to go through TrustedChoice.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance response

We are very sorry to hear of your experience. We'd love a chance to make it right. If you ever have any issues going forward you can contact us directly at support@trustedchoice.com. We will do whatever we can to make sure your insurance needs are met.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I used TrustedChoice months ago and I got quotes from a lot of people. And I ended up going with one of the realtor that they gave me.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

The TrustedChoice.com website was straightforward. I selected through a range of people to get the quote from. And it seemed like TrustedChoice.com helped. Competent people were doing what they're doing and they had a good price.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I was referred to TrustedChoice.com which is a good company. It was pretty easy navigating through their website.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

We moved out of state so we switched from our previous company over to TrustedChoice and they were excellent. I felt like calling somebody might be faster than trying to search through everything to find what I wanted. So, I was talking to a representative who quickly gave me several phone numbers that I could call and I ended up picking from one of those for our agent. It was great.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

TrustedChoice is easy to navigate, and they have a lot of options. If you're in the market for insurance, I would recommend it for sure.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I was very happy with the results of TrustedChoice's agent selection process. It was very timely and didn't take too long. I only started to use them in November and it was my first time using them but I would already tell my friends to use TrustedChoice. However, when I looked at their website, I didn’t use it to find anybody. I simply called the 800 number and the rep I talked to was very helpful. She hooked me up with an insurance broker who was able to arrange insurance for me.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I was helping my son find a dental plan and TrustedChoice was one of the choices that came up. They had a number of different companies and offered everything we thought we needed. They had a special going on for a lot of deliveries and we took advantage of that to save us something. I called and talked to the reps and then, my son came over. We went back online and I showed him and then I called and talked to them and he answered questions and signed up.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I was thinking that our insurance was getting expensive and had gone up a little bit so I checked with about five different companies to get some different bids and get an idea. We actually get excellent service from our insurance company. Only I thought we could save some money but as it turned out they were still a little better than other companies.

TrustedChoice.com is an insurance broker so they actually work with dozens of different companies to find the right policy. Usually they talk to you over the phone and kind of help you find what you’re looking for or they’ll communicate via email. The interesting thing about that is it can make a very big difference on the company itself. Another part of the puzzle that a lot of people don’t know about is that many big-name brand insurance companies that you would recognize like Farmers, and Nationwide and a few others actually have a second brand or in other words a different name. And they sell through brokers and we ended up with the broker that we called and got us a much better rate than we did directly to the insurance company years prior to that. They actually gave us a much better price through the subsidiary of the same company that we were already with back then. We found out that the company we’ve been with is extremely competitive in today’s market.

However, when I go to TrustedChoice's website I’m looking for answers and they can’t really give answers because they depend on the people they represent to provide those. In other words they want me to talk to the people that they represent to make an informed choice and I understand that but it wasn’t the information I was looking for.

I was hoping for some kind of a price guideline and a little bit more detail than the website provided but that would be my only negative in-put on it. But other than that I don’t remember anything being bad about the website. Other than the fact that, of course, I had to put in all the information without knowing who I was really giving the information to. In this age of stolen identities and everything else I don’t like to do that too much. But although there were things missing I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend TrustedChoice either.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

TrustedChoice called me and got the information. They will be looking for an insurance company for me and they were supposed to check it all up but no one ever called me back. They never followed through. And I don’t like spending that much time on the phone with somebody and they cannot even say that they couldn’t find anything. I’m very dissatisfied.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance response

We are very sorry to hear of your experience. We'd love a chance to make it right. I have forwarded your comments to our support team and made them aware of the situation. You can contact us directly at support@trustedchoice.com. We will do whatever we can to make sure your insurance needs are met.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

TrustedChoice's website is good. They gave me some quick and good references and the companies were reputable. However, I was in a precarious situation that impacted the majority of insurance carriers and I can't get covered by those individuals.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I thought TrustedChoice was an independent insurance company but they’re more like an insurance broker. That’s the first time I'd use somebody like that. Their website was decent; I’ve used better ones but theirs was a little better than average. I had a short conversation with their rep and she was very friendly and professional. Right now, we’re still on the process of reaching out to see who would provide the coverage we needed so that when we are ready for the insurance, I have the agents. I got two agents from TrustedChoice and they are to give me a third one. So if anyone's looking for something a little unique, TrustedChoice can find some of those additional resources.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance Company Information