Find a Homeowners Insurance partner

See if you can lower your rate today

Compare insurance providers on Quotewizard

Get started

About TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

See if you can lower your rate today

Compare insurance providers on Quotewizard

Get started

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

My son told me to use the insurance agent that he had. I wasn’t very happy with them, but I had to use something. The agent's mailbox was full and he didn’t return my calls. So, I called another number and got his office girl, and she didn’t seem too knowledgeable. She gave me another email and then I emailed the agent several times with that. And then he went on vacation. He responded through email but I didn't ever spoke with him, which I didn’t like because I wasn’t getting answers to my questions. And it just delayed the time and eventually 45 days lapsed. I checked with different agencies and I only went with him because he said next year it would be cheaper because I lapsed 45 days, and within that time I was supposed to get coverage. And I paid cash, so it’s not required when you pay cash. It never used to be anyway.

Also, I didn’t understand the wind mitigation, so I paid $89 for it thinking it was gonna give me a discount because I had hurricane shutters. But it didn’t. I’ve always owned a home, and owning a condo is much different with this wind mitigation, which made the insurance seem to cost more. I don’t understand this whole thing and I just paid for it. But next year, I’m gonna have to shop around. It’s very frustrating.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I was googling for home insurance companies in our area and TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance came up. I got a quote from them which was an easy process. I didn’t choose them but I was satisfied with their quote and I liked their agent options.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I had just purchased a home and wanted to get insured. I looked at different individual companies, but it was so time-consuming to fill out each individual application and keep track of them all. I found TrustedChoice.com through a couple of Google searches and clicks. I reached out to them and submitted my information and received a call within an hour or so. I also reached out to a couple of companies but Trusted Choice was more responsive. They got back to me quickly and gave me an option that worked with me. I ended up with Travelers, which has a great price and covered everything that I needed. TrustedChoice.com's online process was pretty easy. Plus, they did the legwork for me. It was a great experience.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

We were on the market to try to find insurance for an estate. My mother passed away. We had insurance, and they cancelled our insurance because the house is still in her name. We're in the process of getting the insurance. It's an estate property now, and it's hard to find coverage especially in the state of Georgia. A lot of independent companies didn't cover the type of insurance that we needed for a vacant home. The State Farm we had before recommend us to a lot of different people. I called a bunch of people, and Trusted Choice was one of the ones that called me back. Everyone that I talked to was very informative. Trusted Choice is more expensive than the standard insurance that we have, but I know that that's just part of the process.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I did a lot of searching for a homeowner's insurance and I went with TrustedChoice because it provided the best rates and coverage. I haven't had a claim but I know I'm covered and that's good news. I would recommend TrustedChoice.

Original review: July 23, 2019

We are professional landlords. A lot of our properties are 50 years old, and they’re not easy to find coverage for. And so, I liked to reach out to local people to try to give them my business, to keep my profits local as much as possible. I’m still deciding on TrustedChoice. None of the insurance people I reached out to responded with anything close to a response that I requested.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was buying a homeowners insurance and went with the best quote I received. Trusted Choice was beneficial in terms of knowing what to expect and what to anticipate in terms of the quote and what the coverage is so it was definitely helpful in that line. I just hope that they might have providers with certain more insights in particular. For example, I was really looking whether to get earthquake coverage. If you’re not getting an earthquake coverage in terms of places which are not prone to earthquake and if something happens, will the government help, and if they do so, how much do they help out? This is very specific but this helps us to determine should I really be worrying about that or not. It only takes one quake to come and destroy everything. So, from that perspective.

With regards to the roof and the side of the building, it would also help to give us an option like is it all four sides brick or just one side brick and then two sides or some other kind of material. Nowadays, the builders build their home with only one-sided brick and then two-sided or three-sided will be vinyl or the other kind of structure.

Original review: July 16, 2019

My boss bought a property in a different state and his insurance people here in Georgia would not insure a property in that state where the new property was. Somebody I work with gave me the Trusted Choice website and I got several insurance companies respond when I typed in the information about the new property. I got several referrals and I figured I wanted to contact them. I went with one of those for my boss but when we filled out the paperwork, with all of the more sensitive secure data, I did not do it online. Trusted Choice was very helpful.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I knew that I would have more options through an independent agent company. The Trusted Choice website on helping guide me in selecting an independent agent flowed naturally and the agent who assisted me in finding a policy was very good.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I was shopping for a quote on homeowners insurance. Currently, I have insurance, but I was looking to change it for a couple different reasons. I found Trusted Choice online. The website wasn’t too difficult to navigate because I used it and I’m not the sharpest pencil. Trusted Choice didn’t give me a name, an address and a telephone number. But they sent me all of these names and how to contact them. You have to fill out a form online and I didn't know what that was for. When I filled out the application, they had all my information and then they just passed me on to other people. I’m very disappointed. Shopping on the internet is pretty difficult. You usually wind up sorry you did it. As soon as you get off the internet, you get 20 people the next day who are trying to get your business that you never even contacted. We are just wide open to people collecting our information.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance response

Hi Bob,

We are sorry to hear of your experience with TrustedChoice.com. I can assure you we do not share personal information with any of our agencies. We'd love the opportunity to make things right. Please contact us at (855) 372-0070 or solutions.trustedchoice.com and we'd be happy to assist you.

TrustedChoice.com Homeowners Insurance Company Information