Transamerica Life Insurance
  • 1 star
Based on 33 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Transamerica Life Insurance

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 7, 2017

82 Transamerica Life Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Buyer beware because there are people that will give this company positive reviews which is a fix. Everyone I know, myself included, from people who make 6 figures to the poorest of my friends and associates have told me that they’ve had extreme negative experiences with Transamerica because of their deceptive practices and are under the radar of the law due to protection loopholes and our ignorance solidifies their deceptions. They use bait and switch policies and renege on their contracts and many claims get denied by way of paper wrangling even after you’ve submitted what is specifically asked for in a timely manner.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I wish I can put zero stars. I went out on disability 8-8-16 and Transamerica has given me hell. I thought I’d have the additional 1000 a month but my claim gets denied then I have to send in paperwork and I get my money every three months. Smh. It’s sad I have two small children and I’m a single mother that additional money is for them. I put my claim in August so I can go back to school shopping for them. I didn’t receive the money until October. Now I’m told my claim is denied because after a year you have to be Totally Disabled. My year was 8-25-17 so I sent documents from 8-27-17 AFTER the year and my claim was still denied. I’m still out on Disability. I pray I can get through with them to get the money by Xmas for my children.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

They provide $1,000 complimentary accidental death and dismemberment, through my credit union. I was in the process of signing up for an additional $50,000 more until I noticed the fine print that said coverage is reduced 50% at age 70. I am 72. I hate deception!!! I will not agree to paying full price for 50% coverage. I am glad my beneficiary won’t have to deal with their deceptive practices!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Just another insurance company charging more and giving less. They take your money and then that group of scumbags sit at a table and find new and ways to deny your claims for any reason they want. It's just legalized Crime and no one will help because anyone who could help is on the contribution payroll - Government Politicians. So bend over and kiss you cash GOOD-BYE. The CEO needs a NEW YACHT. Hope and pray you all ROT in HELL.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I’ve been a policyholder for almost four years. In June of this year I had to go short term disability and I was thankful I had this policy to fall back. In hindsight I should have done something else. From the start of filing the paperwork it’s been the ultimate nightmare. I can’t get anyone to ask my question, return phone calls or send out my payments. I don’t know where to turn. I’ve been told every excuse in the book. From I didn’t initial the paperwork the first time I filed on 6/10/17. So I fix that and faxed it back on 6/12/17. It was after they received paperwork. It would be a fifteen day processing period then the first payment would start and be sent out. By the second week of July I hadn’t received anything. So I called to see what the Status of my claim.

I was told my policy had canceled for non-payment. The funds are automatically drafted out of my checking account every month. So I had to send them in. Then they said it was their mistake and start reprocessing my claim. I received the first payment on 7/24/17. In August I received a check on 8/28/17. In September I didn’t receive anything. I would call and be told someone would return my call within 48 hrs. So I called again and told two different answers. The first was my claim was being delayed because the form they had requested from me that I completed were sent in too early. The second answer was that they pay their claims a month behind.

I asked why then, "Are we into the fourth month of this?" and I had only received two payments. I was told I had to speak with a manager. It’s now November 8th and have only received three payments. I was told on November 6th I would receive a status update the following day on Nov 7th yet no one has called. I've called three times today with leaving three voicemail.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transamerica?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I have been paying on several insurance policies that my dad took out many years ago. Since he is in a nursing home, and not able to to take care of this anymore, I am trying my hardest to do this correctly. I recently moved, and it has been a nightmare to get anyone to help me or listen to my concerns. They have NOT only sent mail to my old mailing address, they are sending some to me at my new address, but misspelling my address, as well as sending the one policy I took the time to have sent to my brother's address. I was trying to find out if he would like to continue paying on the policy, or cancel.

They sent this policy to my old mailing address. No matter how many times I call, beg, or plead with them, they continually make senseless mistakes. I tried to get the girl to correct the address on my brother's policy- the one I dropped and hopefully sent to him, to which they sent to my old address instead, and the girl told me because I was no longer the policyholder, she could not change the incorrect address. Mind you, I gave them the correct address BEFORE I dropped it from my bank draft... I can't help it that the people working there are 100% incompetent- or at least the ones I've been on the phone with- time after time after time... Can you tell I am beyond frustrated!!!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My mom passed Sept 19. I submitted a death claim Oct 24th. Both customer service and claims were very helpful and said it would take 7-10 business days to review. I sent in the requested forms they asked for and today I received a check!! I don't know why there are so many complaints against Transamerica. My experience was amazing. They really came through at my roughest time of my life and I recommend them to everyone. It's important to read your policies and understand the terms of your policies. Transamerica is a great company and their actions speak louder than these negative reviews all because people assume and don't read and they don't understand their life insurance policies. It's not any fault of Transamerica. I truly thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

They say insurance is cancelled... It was Monumental Ins... Paid for over 30 years... I got a phone call from someone saying insurance was cancelled... Then I call them and they said it was cancelled, I told I never got a notification, they said I did. I asked them, "Why would I pay for all these years and I even paid a bill in August and I'm cancelled in September?" They said, "No you were cancelled in July?" How can that be? I get no answers at all, this seems to be not legal...? Does anyone have a answer, I think I need a lawyer!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

BUYER BEWARE!!! Save your money. This company is a scam. They put provisions in their policies that allow them to deny accidental death claims. My husband was in a car accident and died from his injuries, per the Medical Examiner's autopsy report, but because it was over 90 days from the date of his accident, Transamerica doesn't consider the manner of death "an accident" and paid the lesser amount. This is one insurance company that gives someone a false sense of security, you think you are paying Transamerica so when you die, Transamerica will provide funds to your loved ones to cover the cost of your burial and maybe a little, and I mean a little, extra if you die unexpectedly. That is false if you do not die in a timely fashion, per Transamerica. I guess the medical community shouldn't try to save your loved one and keep them alive more than 90 days per Transamerica.

You watch your loved one suffer trying to hold on, trying to live and it is so difficult to watch them suffer and eventually succumb to their injuries to find out you get punished for your loved one trying not to die from Transamerica because they don't believe your loved one laying in a hospital bed with I.V.s and tubes in your loved ones everything and everywhere for more than 90 days isn't part of the accident that prevented them from ever coming home. So do your surviving loved ones a favor and buy life insurance from a reputable company that will provide what they say they will if you die of natural or accidental causes without so many loopholes letting them off the hook, like Transamerica. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

My husband and I both have (had in my case) policies with Transamerica Life Insurance for a long, long time back when they were other companies. I recently received a letter that told us his payment was no longer able to support the policy and we owed them $500 to continue and will be cancelled in October 2017 if not. I called in June to increase the premium - didn't happen. The same with July and August. Now they want the $500. His new premium for $50,000 will be $200 a month. Not happening. I finally got through to someone and I said, "I think this is a scam" to which they replied, "Ummm I see why you would think that".

Took 3 months to get a hold of our agent who is another state away from us. My policy the same thing happened and I sent in the extra money - they cancelled me anyway. We are both in our 60's. The big problem in my opinion is that they lowered the premium about a year ago and now want to get us for more money. I do believe they will cancel my husband's policy regardless. My mother and my mother-in-law both had a policy with Globe and they paid the claim right away. No questions asked as long as we had the death certificate. Plus, I can get a policy for my husband for $50 less a month. We had the policies way back when they were People's Life Insurance and that was in the 1960's before they started changing names. If you have a policy with them I suggest that you run to the nearest other company. We are done!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

Beware of this company!!! My husband and I signed for a life insurance and savings last year. We were told that after 9 months we will be able to lower our monthly premium or we can even stop paying for up to 6 months if we don't have the money. After 12 months I requested Transamerica to lower our monthly premium which was flat out refused! I requested them to please allow us to stop making payments of $2000.00 per month for 6 months as we encountered hardship, which was also flat out refused! I called the bank and gave them an order to stop Transamerica from debiting my account.

That was 4 months ago. During these 4 months the broker who sold us the policy was back and forth with Transamerica on the phone trying to sort this matter, but no luck! I requested to cancel my policy with them and for Transamerica to give me my $20,000 that is in the savings account. They told me that they will not give me my money back, I need to pay them for the 4 months which I haven't paid ($8000.00) in full and I will need to carry on paying my monthly premium of $2000.00 for the next 3 years. Now my husband and I are sitting here scratching our heads because we don't know what to do! They tell you one thing in the beginning but it's a totally different story the second you sign on the dotted line!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

My mother passed away in early April. We have provided all the information that was requested of the company. When my mother purchased the insurance she was with an agent. It was slightly under 2 years since she purchased the insurance. However, she was not sick. She purchased more insurance because she was retiring. We had another policy as well with AARP. THEY HAVE INVESTIGATED AND PAID MONTHS AGO. I don't understand what is taking so long. I wonder if I should hire a lawyer. Just make sure you do your homework. I have read that they are having trouble paying out their claims. Incredible!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I'm an independent insurance agent. It is true Transamerica is struggling to pay claims. This is because they are overwhelmed from taking over the Monumental Life and Commonwealth Life books of business. There is someone on here that claims something about a "pyramid scheme" involving lost money and Transamerica. This explanation was a flat-out lie. Policies like that DO NOT EXIST ANYWHERE. It is possible they were actually just scammed by someone.

Another claim, probably through ignorance: in all 50 states if an insured person passes away within the first two years of purchasing a policy, the insurance company is REQUIRED BY STATE LAW to pull the medical records to see if there are any material misstatements or flat-out lies on the application. Believe it or not, clients sometimes lie to insurance companies to see if they can get free money.

I'm not making an excuse for Transamerica; they are having an egregious problem with timely payment of claims and they are working to solve it. I have a client currently awaiting a claim to be paid so they can be paid for their burial expenses. AN idea: for those needing that money to pay for a burial, let the funeral home know. Show them the policy. You can even sign it over and the funeral home will await its money. Just let them know. All they want to know is that they are going to be paid.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I use to work for Transamerica. I am so glad I left. Transamerica DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY DO NOT PAY DEATH CLAIMS, IF THEY DO IT TAKES MONTHS. They are a very racist company. Transamerica is only concerned with the premium that customers pay. They could care less about you and your Family. When you file a death claim a company should not try to find medical information not to pay the claim. That is the reason you go through underwriting. Please. If you have a policy with Transamerica, surrender it and go through another company. If it is a whole life policy make sure you have them send you your cash value that had accumulated in the policy. The point in life insurance is to pay for your final expenses at the time of death.

With Transamerica you WILL have to come out of pocket while they "review" your death claim. I personally have had friends and family members call me advising me what they are going through to have their death claim paid and it is ridiculous. I also know people that have worked with Transamerica and they resigned due to these reasons and more. Life Insurance is extremely important. Please do the proper research before signing with the company. Run from Transamerica... please. If you love your family and understand that they will be grieving due to losing you and YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO HAVE ADDITIONAL PAIN AND SUFFERING, then do not have Transamerica as your life insurance company. Hope this helped and take care.

Original review: July 7, 2017

My mother has passed about 1 year ago and this company continues to say that they have not received the paperwork that we sent in. One month they have it but not filled out correctly, then the next month they do not have it. Now I am sending in everything certified mail and recording the conversations. I am 32 and able to do this, I can't imagine the elderly people that they do this to or if I was 75, I would have no choice but to give up or get a lawyer. Reminds me of "The Pelican Brief" by John Grisham.

Original review: May 4, 2017

San Fernando Valley - Encino office. N ** was the agent. DON'T DO THIS!!! PLEASE LEARN FROM ME. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LIE. My so called friend/coworker who knew about ALL of my struggles in my life... Had introduced me to this pyramid scheme!!! I trusted her and her boyfriend. I had known her for years. After attending their Saturday workshops in the Encino Office and a couple times in Oxnard, I was convinced to purchase the life insurance (Transamerica), $250,000 policy. I paid for 12 months up to $300.00 a month; me trusting them was given the contract, which was really thick and in very small print. I asked several questions and it was all lies.

After paying into this policy for 12 months... over $3000.00, I was reading and found that my policy was only worth $1539.00. They had deductions and fees over 1500.00. After speaking to several representatives it was explained that the people who bring you in (so much for friends) are making over $5,000.00. You will pay the first 5 years before you see any money. There is a "surrender fee" that was never explained!!! He had assured me that I can cancel at any time; which if you do before the 5 years they keep all of your money! So I lost over $3000.00. Which is a lot of money.

I am a single mother and work as a social worker (Not making a lot of money). My so called friend knew of my struggles, so I trusted her. They sure did make it sound great! Too good to be true! They are heartless! Previously, I had been depositing that amount of money into my PERS account. I am so disgusted that people can do this to each other as I always try my best to do what is correct and never take advantage of others!

Original review: May 3, 2017

I tried to extend my term life insurance and was blown off and told that my rates would more than triple. GRRR I just received a monthly rate with IntelliQuote for $55 per month fixed for 100k. I am 64 years old and in great health. No options were made by the customer service people at Transamerica. Pissed off yup.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I pay 54.00 per pay period for short term disability to have 2,600 no th in coverage. When plan was sold to us at work we were told for accidents we would be covered day 1 and for illness at day 7. I had an accident and tore my plantar fascia off the bottom of my foot. I work at a hospital and am required to be on my feet for 12 hour shifts. I went to my surgeon and was casted and taken off for min of 12 weeks as it's a very long recovery process. I had the physician fill out the ridiculous amount of paperwork required as well as my work, and my personal required paperwork. I submitted. They say they don't process for 14-21 working days and they absolutely don't.

After waiting the 21 working days I was denied because my Dr stated I could do sedentary work but had to be completely non-weight bearing. My work wrote a letter stating that they had no sedentary work and attached a copy of my job description. 21 more days pass and I get another denial saying I'm not disable and it's not their fault my job doesn't have any sedentary work for me. I then talked with Transamerica and was I informed that the only way they will pay is if Dr fills out all new paperwork stating I am completely disabled. I had that done and resubmitted and after 21 working days wait received a letter stating I was denied due to discretions in the physician's paperwork.

This company does everything in its power to never pay. They are a joke. I have done everything instructed to do 100% and they just keep denying. In the meantime my foot hasn't gotten better and I am facing surgery and I still have not been approved. I think this company takes premiums and denies until you give up so they don't have to pay. BTW I tried to cancel the insurance and they stated that with my employer we signed up for a year and cannot cancel my coverage unless I am terminated. So I'm out not getting paid but they are still collecting their 108.00 per month premium for absolutely no coverage.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THIS PAIN AND AGONY AND NERVE RACKING STRESS AND DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM TRANSAMERICA. Also encourage you to read complaints about Transamerica. I'm far from the only one with the exact same issues. They obviously don't pay across the board on life and other services. It's all the same story. Buyers beware! This is fraudulent company taking advantage of people.

Original review: April 18, 2017

Back in December, Transamerica Life withdrew from my account $6.30, twice. In total $12.60. I couldn't get a hold of anyone in English so I talked to them in Spanish. I gave the lady on the phone my new account and agreed to pay for the new month. Now, they are charging me for not paying them. I wish Senator Warren would trust bust. Like Theodore Roosevelt. Read Teddy Roosevelt's trust busting program. Another bad company is AT&T. I thought you couldn't send anything in fine print.

Original review: March 18, 2017

Mom bought W/L policies from JCP over the years. Transamerica bought JCP. Over the years changes in family required updated beneficiary, payment methods, addresses and eventually ownership. EVERY time I call it is a MINIMUM of 45 minutes to get a human. (Sometimes nearly two hours). EVERY thing they claim to mail takes weeks to get here, and then every form has some typo error or the wrong spelling or address - causing the process to start all over. Even when they email forms to you it takes 5-7 days???

Their latest issue is this: we made me the policy owner 7 years ago. They acknowledge that I am the owner but they screwed up the data entry in 2010 and have mom's 1931 birthday assigned to me. I discovered this in 2013, mailed them their form with my photo ID to correct it. They FAILED again. In 2017 I discovered their ongoing malfeasance and they insist I do their job for them a THIRD time. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH and I urge all who read this to take your insurance needs elsewhere!

Original review: March 15, 2017

We lost the original life policy and have requested a copy of the policy with Transamerica. I sent in the form they asked for and have called the company 7 times now in a month & a half time frame. The customer rep first call said it had been mailed out. I called back 2 weeks later claiming I hadn't received it. They stated they mailed it and what happens to it after the post offices receives it is out of their hands. I call several more times, they state they will send another policy out again, and again, it never arrives.

By this time I am to the point I practically scream at the customer rep because I am so sick of them telling me it has been sent, it will be sent, it will be sent again. I get the same runaround. I wait for 1/2 hr to 45 minutes every time I call. A few times the service rep picks up and acts like they don't hear me, then hang up after I waited 45 minutes. I have asked to speak to a supervisor or anyone in charge but they can not give me anyone's number to call. They offer to have a supervisor call in a 48 hr. Time frame. No calls ever come.

It's also funny all these years we thought we were paying into a whole life $15,000 policy my husband had got at work, and now suddenly it is some type of policy that has a face value of $4,500. We can't find our original policy and that is why I am requesting a copy, but they WILL NOT SEND ONE. For years we never got a yearly update from them so we were under the assumption we had this $15,000 whole life policy. Suddenly this year we got a yearly invoice which alerted me that something wasn't jiving.

I am so aggravated that this company can get by with this. Isn't there anyone who monitors the insurance companies and makes sure they follow certain guidelines. The other reviews I've read about this company from others shows how rotten Transamerica is. I am thinking about pulling our money out and being done with them, that is, if I can get them to close the account and issue a check. I would advise everyone to not do business with this company.

Original review: March 8, 2017

Change from Stonebridge Life (JCP) to Transamerica Life - These were charged on a JCP and a Discover Card for monthly payments. Original Policy said "Never goes up in price" = but it did. I had 3 policies, now have 2. I called to ask for copies and they were MAILED to me... The names are totally messed up. I now have two policies on me on paper, even tho on the phone, said both were for my husband and nothing for my daughter!!! At this point, I am paying $9.95 to Discover for 1, $16.60 to JCP for two but only have two total and not correct. When trying to correct, they gave me a number that I was on hold 48 minutes one day and 65 min the following day... finally hanging up in dismay. Policy since 2008 and now everything is GONE. RIPOFF in worst way!!!

Original review: March 6, 2017

This company charged money to my JCP acct without my authorization. Now JCP is charging late fees to my acct and I can't get caught up. This company needs to be sued for fraudulent activity. I have tried resolving with JCP. They tell me to call Transamerica, you can't get thru. Bad business practices from both JCP and Transamerica.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Transferred my company 401K to an IRA. Months passed and I could not get into the website and did not receive a statement. Markets were good and my other IRA was doing very well at one of their competitors. After months of emails and many calls on hold, I was finally able to get into my account to find a Negative return! I then tried to transfer my IRA to another investment firm. On Hold for 45 min, then sent multiple forms which require them to be Notarized... Meanwhile I am losing money. This company is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!

Original review: March 2, 2017

My father-in-law passed away February 4, 2017. On behalf of my mother-in-law, I opened a death claim (online) for his FIVE policies on Feb 6th. We didn't even get an acknowledgement letter until March 1st. The letter was dated Feb 22nd and addressed to my father-in-law, the deceased. On March 2nd, I called the company and was told the claim was being reviewed to see if there was any additional paperwork required. (I'm pretty sure they'll want a death certificate!) They said the review would take at least 30 WORKING days.

I work for a major insurance company and if I took 30 working days to respond to a claim, the company would be fined and I could expect to be fired. I explained to the rep this is not acceptable in today's environment. They are quick to take premium money and cancel a policy if not paid, but, when a death occurs, they're pretty slow in processing the death benefit proceeds needed to assist in the funeral bill. So glad my life insurance is NOT with this company. I wouldn't want to put this burden on my family. I had to give a 1 star rating as that was the minimum and I guess I should give them credit for answering their phone after trying to reach them for days.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Last year I contacted Transamerica to stop taking $ from my paycheck, which I DID NOT approve. It took numerous contacts, letters and phone calls for them to stop. They refused to reimburse me the $300 they took. Today, I noticed that AGAIN they are taking money out, again WITHOUT my approval. Over $200 this time. How can I get them to stop and not start again?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

This is by far the worst insurance company in the world to deal with. As if losing a loved one isn't stressful enough, they make the situation worst. My mother passed away 2 months ago and I am still waiting on her claim to be paid out. When I first called to inform them of my mother's death, I was told that I would receive a claim form in the mail. One week, 2 weeks, no form. So I called to inquire as to why I never received the form. I was told, "Oh we mailed a form out to you last week. You should get it soon". I then asked if she could verify the address, of course they entered the wrong city and state to send the forms which explains why I never got the form. So she then states she would send me another one.

I then begin to think that it's very funny that having the policy for over 11 years, I never missed a payment, I received every bill, every increase notice, etc. to the correct address. Now all of a sudden I need to cash in the policy you now don't have the right address. What a joke! So by now I've lost faith in this company so I call again the next day and spoke to another representative who understood the back and forth I was getting and said "Why didn't they just email the form. I can send you one right now". Why was this not done before? Why did I have to keep calling? I got the form the same day and was able to fill it out and fax it back over the same day.

Now it have been over a month since sending everything in, still no updates. No check. I paid for my mother's services out of my own pocket, so yes I need my money. Every time I call them for an update, I get told the same thing over and over again. "We received your paper work", "looks like everything is processing", etc etc. They play games and will take your money with no problem, but give you a hard time when it comes to doing their part and paying the claim. I will be taking this matter further to get results. I know people that have policies with other companies and never had to wait this long for a claim to be paid.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

This is the worst life insurance company I have ever dealt with! My mother had insurance with Medical Mutual years ago. I'm talking back in the 50's when they came to collect at your home. She paid weekly and always had her money saved down to the penny. She passed away in July 2015 and when we turned over her policies to the funeral home, they stated one policy was good. I made numerous phone calls speaking with different reps which I received no satisfaction. Even though I had my certificate that it was paid because I could not show payments of this they would not pay out any money. My mother was 93 years old when she passed and this policy of $500.00 was paid years ago.

I also had 3 policies for a brother that passed in 2016. Because one of the policies did not have a beneficiary although the other two had me as being, they would not send a check for again $500.00. I have called for weeks concerning this policy and spoke to a rep. today just asking them to send the money to the funeral home to pay on my brother's funeral bill as it is still outstanding and they won't even do this. They say since he was married his wife will have to sign a form. Well guess what we can't locate her! If you have insurance with this company I would advise you to cash out what you have as soon as you can and run as fast from them as you can. They did nothing for me or my family. They should be sued!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

Transamerica issued me a check in 2013 which I did not cash while I pursued other options than accept it. I gave up and in December contacted Transamerica to request a replacement for the stale dated check. They jerk me around on the phone, 15 times have promised to call me back and don't. Nearly 2 months and I continue, no check, no calls back.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My mom Mildred **, had Alzheimer's, and other health issues. She purchased what she thought was life insurance but instead was accidental death. She wanted to make sure her funeral was paid for. Was purchased through Monumental Life. Then sold to Transamerica. She paid faithfully. This is so misleading and deceptive. How can you sleep at night knowing you took advantage of a sick and elderly lady. Your company says that you're committed to help people. She had Alzheimer's. This can't be legal. She was a proud lady and very honest. She was a Christian lady. She was under hospice care. Something needs to be done about this.

All I was told from Transamerica was they were not going to pay anything. She was not responsible for her actions. I had power of attorney for the last 2.5 yrs... Please never let this happen to your family. God bless my sweet mom. This is so wrong and anyone that will listen I am going to tell my story. Term accidental means loss of use of something. Well she lost the use of her legs, in wheelchair. Couldn't breath, had to have oxygen, couldn't use her hands and had to be fed. Please stop hurting the elderly.

Transamerica Life Insurance Company Information