Sproutt sells life insurance policies for users across the nation. It offers three options, including traditional life insurance (usually term or whole), no-exam insurance and guaranteed life insurance. Customers use its simple online application, which prompts them with easy-to-understand questions, to get access to customized rates and terms.
- Extremely easy process
- Highly personalized
- No-exam and guaranteed options
- Can be expensive
- No in-person assistance
Sproutt is an independent, online life insurance broker. It uses its Qualify of Life Index to assess applicants. With traditional, guaranteed and no-exam options, most users will find what they’re looking for.
What is Sproutt?
Sproutt is an online, independent life insurance broker offering a simple and tech-oriented approach to choosing and purchasing traditional, no-exam and guaranteed life insurance policies. Its three-step process is fast and easy, making it an attractive choice for people who want life insurance but don’t want the headaches that usually come with applying for it. Sproutt is based in New York City and has offices in Kansas City, Missouri; Hartford, Connecticut; and Tel Aviv, Israel.
How does Sproutt work?
Sproutt has a three-step process for getting life insurance online. First, you answer a number of simple questions about yourself and your lifestyle, including where you live, your age, your general health, your income, your credit score and your activity level. Sproutt uses this information in the second step to generate a “Quality of Life Index” (QL Index), which employs data and artificial intelligence to develop unique insights and pricing. The final step is to select the plan and price that works best for your lifestyle. It takes about 15 minutes from start to finish to go through the online application and get rates from leading providers.
Sproutt offers multiple types of insurance plans from leading companies across the nation. These include traditional life insurance, no-exam life insurance and guaranteed life insurance.
- Traditional life insurance: Sproutt’s life insurance plans include term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance and variable universal life insurance. Benefits range from $50,000 to $5 million. These plans require a medical exam for approval.
- No-exam life insurance: Sproutt has no-exam options for those who can’t visit a doctor or need to get life insurance quickly. You can complete the entire process for purchasing no-exam life insurance online. Whole and term policies are available.
- Guaranteed life insurance: With guaranteed life insurance, you are guaranteed to qualify for coverage. The online approval process is short, with no medical exam or financial questionnaire necessary. Guaranteed life insurance is often designed for those with severe medical conditions who don’t want to leave expenses for their families.
Each policy is customized for the purchaser, so there’s a wide range in prices. We requested several quotes. A term policy for a healthy 27-year-old female came to $20 per month for a 20-year term with a $500,000 benefit. For a 57-year-old male with a history of smoking occasionally and average health, the quote for a 10-year term policy with $500,000 in coverage was $342 per month. You can request a quote by answering questions on Sproutt’s website.
- What is the Sproutt Quality of Life Index?
- Using a series of questions, Sproutt assesses each individual in five lifestyle areas: movement, sleep, emotional health, nutrition and balance. Together, these create a Quality of Life Index. Sproutt uses the QL Index to provide lifestyle recommendations and, in turn, lower life insurance rates.
- How do I apply for Sproutt insurance?
- Online. Its application walks you through each question step by step to show you what plans are available. From there, it helps you sign up for the policy you choose. You can also call Sproutt to speak with an advisor.
- How quickly can I get Sproutt life insurance?
- It depends on the policy. With the no-exam option, customers will not face any waiting period and can get covered immediately.
- Is Sproutt an insurance provider or broker?
- Sproutt is a broker. Sproutt connects users to policies from a large number of companies, which it reviews and rates based on products, pricing, financial health and customer reviews.
Do we recommend Sproutt?
Sproutt is a good choice for those who want to buy life insurance online. Its application is easy to understand and complete. Customers have access to a variety of life insurance products from different companies, including no-exam and guaranteed options. If you’re in the process of looking for life insurance coverage, consider using Sproutt during your search.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Sproutt Company Information
- Company Name: