2. Finance
  3. Life Insurance
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Policygenius allows you to easily compare and buy life insurance online. In minutes, you can get quotes from over a dozen insurance companies and save up to 40%. With Policygenius, it’s never been easier to compare insurance and apply online.

View More View More

Policygenius Life Insurance Reviews

Original review: April 23, 2020

Great customer service and the process was incredibly simple and fast. Policygenius helped me find a life insurance policy at a great rate. They handled all the work, kept me informed during the whole application process and made the whole process a lot easier for me.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Thank you for your review! At Policygenius we pride ourselves on having representatives who have open communication with our clients and help them get the best price. Thank you for allowing us to provide financial protection to your family! -Elaine D.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Policygenius provided me with prompt service, quality information, in a quick, easy format. They were incredibly patient as we worked through multiple issues, that emerged. Ultimately, they saved me money. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get insurance.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Thank you for your kind review! At Policygenius we have a great team of licensed agents ready to guide our clients through the life insurance process and help them get a great price. We are so glad you were happy with our service. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with financial protection! -Elaine D.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I had a wonderful experience working with the PolicyGenius team. They were patient, not pushy, and really helpful when I had inquiries. I worked with my insurance agent that insures my home and auto for a policy, and that experience was much less positive. So here's to the good folks at Policy Genius and I would definitely recommend trying. No reason not to!

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Thank you for your review Jason! Our licensed agents do not work on commission, so their goal is to provide information to our clients and help guide them through the insurance process. We are so glad you were happy with our service. Thank you for allowing us to provide financial protection to your family! -Elaine D.

Original review: April 12, 2020

We had a great experience with PolicyGenius. Communications were timely and very professional. They worked hard to get us the best plan/policy that suited our circumstances. We are glad we chose them as our initial choices with others weren’t fruitful. We will definitely recommend them to others.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Thank you for your kind review! At Policygenius we work with several companies so we can get the life insurance plan that works best for you. Thank you for allowing us to provide financial protection to your family. -Elaine D.

Resolution response: April 17, 2020

Thanks again for your help Elaine.

Original review: April 9, 2020

Reviewing available plans was a breeze and the application process was simple. I'm confident that the plan we chose was the best for us and even follow up questions were answered promptly. We received the best price that I found after using other servicers that provided direct quotes.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Thank you for your feedback! Our goal at Policygenius is to provide our clients with the best plans for their situations at the best price. Thank you for allowing us to provide financial protection to you and your family! -Elaine D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Policygenius Life Insurance?

Original review: April 9, 2020

PolicyGenius agents were very helpful during the insurance application process. They addressed my questions quickly and provided periodic update through the process. After comparing with different vendors, policyGenius provided the most reasonable quote compared to others with the same request. I would highly recommend!

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Thank you for your review! At Policygenius, we pride ourselves on having open communication with our clients and providing great prices. Thank you for allowing us to provide financial protection to your family. -Elaine D.

Original review: April 7, 2020

Policy genius has their stuff together. They help the process move along smoothly and without causing a feeling of a rush or pressure to move forward. I can’t recommend them enough. They helped me find the best rates and I didn’t have to pay any extra for that service.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Thank you for your review Jeremiah! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with us. At Policygenuis our goal is to get our clients an excellent rate while providing a seamless experiences for our clients. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with financial protection! - Elaine D.

Original review: April 7, 2020

The most important thing to me is clear communication and Policygenius gets an A+ in that department. They were fast, easy, and so helpful. I have already told many of my friends and family about Policygenius and will continue to do so. Thanks for making everything smooth and helping me obtain the cover need to protect my family!

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Kameron, thank you for your kind review! At Policygenius we pride ourselves on our knowledgeable licensed agents who keep open communication with our clients in order to get them the best life insurance coverage. It is wonderful to hear that you were very satisfied with our process. Thank you for trusting us with the financial protection for your family! -Elaine D.

Original review: April 7, 2020

I highly recommend Policygenius. Used them after hearing about them from a friend who also uses them. Was described to me as a "white glove service" and I agree. It was painless and frictionless the way the insurance usually ISN'T. I liked the easy to reach consumer service, frequent check ins, and in-home health check up. I'd definitely consider using them again for another kind of insurance.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Daniel, thank you for your review! Yes, at Policygenius we pride ourselves on having licensed agents who provide optimal customer service and have open communication with our clients. We are very happy you were satisfied with your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with financial protection! -Elaine D.

Original review: March 22, 2020

Policygenius representatives were extremely helpful throughout the process of finding and purchasing life insurance. The reps were quick to respond, provided help in a few simple steps, and were always courteous. The company provided many helpful prompts that kept me informed as to the status of my application and what I needed to do next. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for assistance with securing life insurance.

Policygenius Life Insurance response

Thank you for your review! At Policygenius we pride ourselves on helping to streamline the life insurance process, and providing open communication with our clients. Thank you for allowing us to provide financial protection to your family. -Elaine D.

Policygenius Life Insurance Company Information