Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
2.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Verified Brand

Plymouth Rock Assurance has made a name for themselves by putting customers first. Plymouth Rock offers home, renters and auto insurance to clients in the northeastern United States. Plymouth Rock Assurance in an InsuraMatch partner. For quotes from Plymouth Rock Assurance and more, call InsuraMatch. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance Gallery (3)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Many reviewers have been with Progressive for more than 10 years.

PROS

• Advanced quote discount
  • Get-home-safe service
  • On-the-spot appraisal after an accident
  • Club member discount
  • Door-to-door valet claim service

CONS

• Some customers experienced a delay in claims processing times
  • Serves a limited number of states

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

39 Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2015

I have had this insurance for 30 years. It was originally called Prudential. I have not had many issues but when I did I found that they were handled quickly and efficiently. The people are nice when I speak to them. I feel their cost is comparable to other insurance companies.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2015

When I had an accident, they were extremely helpful. I had no trouble reaching someone on the phone. They dealt with the other driver's insurance company for me and ultimately my claim was settled to my satisfaction. I appreciated their help and would definitely recommend them to others.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2015

I have never had one problem with Plymouth Rock. They are a reputable firm and would recommend to anyone. They are always there for me. I have a great insurance agent who is always there for us. We also have car and home insurance.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2015

Good rates, ample coverage. No problems. No claim experience with my insurer. Good discount programs. Have a good reputation in this state. Have been insured for at least five years with my insurer.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2015

Great prices and really helpful customer service. Easy payment options, and they email you to remind you that a payment is due. I haven't had to call them for any other reason, as I haven't had an accident or any kind of claim to open.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2015

I have had a very positive experience with Plymouth Rock. Their customer service has been exceptional and price has been the best I have found over the past several years. Premiums had only slightly increased unlike my previous insurance company. They have always felt promptly with any issue and I would not consider changing insurance companies anytime soon.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2015

The customer service is friendly and helpful and the coverage is very good. Representatives made it easy to sign up for the coverage, make any changes to the coverage, and pay for the premiums. They took the time to explain coverages and answer any questions that I had. Prior to a trip, I called Plymouth Rock to ask questions concerning coverage when leasing a car. The agent carefully and thoroughly explained the procedure and what I needed to do to be covered during my car rental.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2015

I've never never had an actual problem. I'm a pretty good driver, and I haven't been in any sort of accident since I've had this insurance. So never before have I really needed to really work with them on a personal level.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2015

So far I have had a great experience with my auto insurance company. They answer all of my questions in a way that I can understand. They don't leave you on hold for hours. They communicate quickly and efficiently but still take the time to discuss your options and personal needs.

Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance Company Information