Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance

Compare Auto Insurance Companies

Research top Auto Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I never had any problems with Plymouth Rock. They always send me a reminder when payment is due and if I ever have any questions, their friendly service is always able to answer all my questions in a prompt manner.

I have had this insurance for 30 years. It was originally called Prudential. I have not had many issues but when I did I found that they were handled quickly and efficiently. The people are nice when I speak to them. I feel their cost is comparable to other insurance companies.

When I had an accident, they were extremely helpful. I had no trouble reaching someone on the phone. They dealt with the other driver's insurance company for me and ultimately my claim was settled to my satisfaction. I appreciated their help and would definitely recommend them to others.

I have never had one problem with Plymouth Rock. They are a reputable firm and would recommend to anyone. They are always there for me. I have a great insurance agent who is always there for us. We also have car and home insurance.

Good rates, ample coverage. No problems. No claim experience with my insurer. Good discount programs. Have a good reputation in this state. Have been insured for at least five years with my insurer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance?

Great prices and really helpful customer service. Easy payment options, and they email you to remind you that a payment is due. I haven't had to call them for any other reason, as I haven't had an accident or any kind of claim to open.

I have had a very positive experience with Plymouth Rock. Their customer service has been exceptional and price has been the best I have found over the past several years. Premiums had only slightly increased unlike my previous insurance company. They have always felt promptly with any issue and I would not consider changing insurance companies anytime soon.

The customer service is friendly and helpful and the coverage is very good. Representatives made it easy to sign up for the coverage, make any changes to the coverage, and pay for the premiums. They took the time to explain coverages and answer any questions that I had. Prior to a trip, I called Plymouth Rock to ask questions concerning coverage when leasing a car. The agent carefully and thoroughly explained the procedure and what I needed to do to be covered during my car rental.

I've never never had an actual problem. I'm a pretty good driver, and I haven't been in any sort of accident since I've had this insurance. So never before have I really needed to really work with them on a personal level.

So far I have had a great experience with my auto insurance company. They answer all of my questions in a way that I can understand. They don't leave you on hold for hours. They communicate quickly and efficiently but still take the time to discuss your options and personal needs.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance is an insurance provider that serves drivers in Massachusetts, Connecticut and New Hampshire. Policyholders can report claims 24 hours a day, and Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance's customer service line is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.

• Licensed agents: The company's agents are licensed to work in Massachusetts, Connecticut and New Hampshire to meet the concerns of local drivers.
  • Savings pass: Policyholders in Massachusetts can receive discounts at several auto-related businesses, including those that provide oil changes, car rentals and repairs.
  • Door-to-door valet claims: Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance will pick up damaged cars for homes, offices and other locations to have them repaired, even when policyholders do not have time to visit their mechanics.
  • Mobile adjuster services: Plymouth Rock Auto Insurance has a Crashbusters van that can visit accident sites to quickly assess damages and issue checks for vehicle repairs.
  • Online claims status: The company's website makes it easy for policyholders to check their claim statuses and details.
  • Best for Drivers who prefer local companies, drivers who want discounts and drivers who want extra services on car insurance policies.

Compare Auto Insurance