NJM Auto Insurance

Compare Auto Insurance Companies

Research top Auto Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Great customer service, no local agent required, super low rates, bonus rebate check annually, prompt/efficient handling of claims. Have been with them for over 30 years for both our auto and home insurance, and I highly recommend them.

The rates are very reasonable for both my cars. The claim process is easy but thorough. They discount for homeowners and other policies. The phone line is very easy to use with great customer service.

I have used NJM insurance company since I was on my parents policy at age 17. When I moved out on my own I purchased my own policy. Since then I have married and added my husband to my policy. We have had a few claims over the years and they have always been helpful, nice, and resolve the claims quickly and to our satisfaction. Would recommend to others!

Great customer service. Always follows up, great rates and offers discounts. I have been using Njm for 17 years And Would Not Switch Any Time soon. I also have my homeowner insurance for my condo. They also offer great service there too. I love that I actually speak to a person not only a machine when you call.

New Jersey manufacturers has excellent rates, excellent customer service. They send rebates home every year. They also offer other insurance options such as homeowners. New Jersey manufacturers is a local New Jersey based company. New Jersey manufacturers has a wonderful payment plan. Will adjust your payment schedule to fit your needs. I've been with New Jersey manufacturers since 1997.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NJM Auto Insurance?

Small but reliable, willing to work with you if you have a spotty history. I had a DWI and that was not a deterrent to them continuing to renew me for many years and lowered my premium.

I have had NJM car insurance since I received my license at age 17. I have never had a problem with the insurance company. At age 26, I have gotten in 1 accident over the years and NJM was very easy to deal with throughout the process. My entire family uses this company and loves it. If you have to call them the people you speak with are very easy to deal with. If you get insurance for your house through them too then they give you discounts.

Been with them for almost 20 years and have never had any difficulty whatsoever. There are no middlemen and no shareholders so success and failure is shared by all policy holders. Fair Prices and great service.

They are easy to deal with. We always speak to a real person and the dividends are great. The renewal process is easy and quotes are given in advance so we have plenty of time to review and ask questions.

The cheapest insurance and all others say they cannot compete with their prices. They are always available to answer questions and if not then they get back to you very very quickly. If you have a claim, they are extremely helpful in finding repairs for your car, a rental car for you to use in the meantime and all the proper medical help for any injuries.

New Jersey Manufacturers is a great company. They are very easy to work with, to set up and maintain your policy. They handle claims quickly and efficiently. Their reps are very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Best of all, they pay you 2 dividends a year!

I like NJM because they do not surcharge for accidents or moving violations. Their rates are also very competitive. They offer multi-policy discount and offer customers ability to pay premium online with credit cards.

Very good experience. They really process the claims very fast. They give dividend every year. The overall premium rate is excellent. Communication is also excellent. It is easy to deal with them. They have excellent customer service.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Group provides coverage for business and personal purposes. The company customizes policies for homeowners, drivers and commercial business owners to ensure they receive superior service and reliable coverage in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

• Claims services: NJM Insurance has an online portal that makes it easy to file a claim or to receive support with a policy.
  • Quick quotes: The company lets consumers comparison-shop to find the best rate on their policy.
  • Complete coverage: Consumers can turn to the company to find coverage for personal vehicles, business fleets and motorcycles.
  • Roadside assistance: NJM Insurance offers a toll-free hotline that puts drivers into contact with essential assistance personnel when problems arise.
  • Controlling costs: The company provides business owners with advice and tips about reducing accidents in the workplace to lower insurance expenses.
  • Best for Drivers who want complete coverage and drivers who want to do business with a local company.

Compare Auto Insurance