Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.15/5

NetQuote.com

NetQuote.com is an online service that allows you to compare insurance rates from providers. NetQuote is not an InsuraMatch partner. If you want to see quotes from multiple providers with a simple, 10-minute phone conversation, call InsuraMatch today. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

BOTTOM LINE

If you’re looking to get the scoop on multiple insurance companies at once, NetQuote provides a free service to get quotes online. By filling out one form, you can get up to 10 policy quotes in just four to six minutes.

PROS

• Compare top companies at one time
  • Only fill out one quote form
  • Save $500 or more

CONS

• You still have to contract with the individual company to actually get coverage.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

50 NetQuote.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

The site presents itself as though you'll get quotes online. That is a lie. You will fill out your personal information and it will be sent to several insurance companies who will then call you. NetQuote's business model is NOT to quote you on the net (as its name implies), but rather to sell your information to insurance companies as a lead-gen site. Zero stars for being a deceptive, shady company. Infuriating waste of time.

Original review: July 31, 2017

I went online to start researching future health insurance options. Filled out a brief form. Did not want to talk to aggressive salespeople, just wanted to start learning about my options. Upon finishing the form, the phone started ringing and has not stopped. Horrible. I don't even know how to stop it. I just keep hanging up now. All it succeeded in doing was making me not want to talk to any of them! Terrible business model. Nobody in their right mind would want the barrage of phone calls!

Get expert buying tips about Car Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2017

The website states it can provide immediate quotes, which is not true. I gave my information via a form, and then I was asked to click the providers for a side by side comparison and it takes you to the actual website for the insurance company and you must then complete the same information. NetQuote appears to lure you in for your information. It does not provide any quotes immediately, nor is there any quotes sent to your email account. I rate them a ZERO. Shame on you parent company Bankrate for allowing this company to participate in such unethical practices, especially for Errors and Omissions coverage!!!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

As a consumer comparing rates for homeowners insurance, I expected to give my information in exchange for receiving quotes. Instead, I instantly have insurance agents calling me to verify every bit of information I already provided. If you're an insurance agent thinking about signing up for this or a consumer comparing rates, consider this: Q: Why am I (the consumer) using a site like this? A: Because I want to compare multiple rates easily and save time, NOT because I want to spend a bunch of time talking to many agents over the phone interrupting my work day. This experience was bad enough that I created a membership on this Consumer Affairs website just to write this review. Don't waste your time with Quote Wizard!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I requested a health insurance quote and got an immediate call from someone who asked a few questions and gave me a (reasonable) price, but wanted my credit card information before she would send me a quote for the insurance. I asked for a copy of the plan description first and she transferred me to someone else who asked all of the same questions again before she put me on hold. After several minutes someone else picked up the phone and said "thanks for calling, what can we help you with today". He asked for all of the same information again. I told them to just forget it, if they couldn't provide a decent quote then I certainly wouldn't trust them to be able to complete a claim.

Over the next 24 hours I received over 20 more calls, some just minutes apart, all from the same phone number. Every time I asked them to remove me from their calling list, the agent immediately hung up on me. A few minutes later the phone would ring again. I called them back and asked to be removed, again they would hang up on me as soon as I asked to be removed from the list. I finally placed a call blocker on that line, yet they continue to call every few minutes. Please, do NOT respond to advertising from this company. They're a crock of baloney and all very, very rude!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetQuote.com?

Original review: June 2, 2015

My wife just bought a new cell phone and evidently the previous owner of that particular number had requested a auto insurance quote from NetQuote, so she began getting harassing phone calls from NetQuote, leaving them messages 3 times not to call anymore as she was not interested which they paid no attention to. So, I looked up their number via Googling, and they gave me a disconnect number of 1-888-992-0342, then select choice #9 and you will be taken off the call list within 2 business days. I will repost if this is not done.

Original review: May 13, 2015

My agency is offered ad-aid through my direct carrier. Once the ad-aid term was completed, Net Quote continued to charge me for overpriced leads, after 3 different persons from my agency called to cancel the service. I would avoid this lead service.

Original review: May 7, 2015

Terrible company. I filled out a form for a "No Hassle" quote online. It stated I would receive 5 quotes in 15 seconds. No online quote given but apparently my number was given to every insurance company and auto dealer servicing my area. My phone is going crazy today and that is EXACTLY what I did NOT want. Never use NetQuote!

Original review: March 13, 2015

Not worth the money... They charged me 200 in one day when I had a cap on my account. They capture information so people that aren't interested in quotes or never pick up the phone so that you can’t verify that they're real people seeking quotes...

Original review: Feb. 16, 2015

After 5 screens of prying questions (my age, height and weight... for homeowners insurance?), received an error message stating that my contact info was invalid and therefore the website could not provide quotes. Ironically it did provide me a link to Farmers Insurance website... Who owns this website? Farmers?

NetQuote.com Company Information