ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At National General Homeowners Insurance, we care for you, your family and your belongings. This is why we offer quality insurance coverage and a variety of coverage options in order to find the one the best suits your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our coverage options and discounts available!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 12, 2018

2 National General Homeowners Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I called to see if my Comprehensive deductible could be raised from zero to $1000. And what I could save by increasing this deductible. The agent I spoke to, and I didn't get his name, was super helpful in telling me my options. Seems I could save quite bit, so he increased that for me.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I contacted National General Insurance because we had bought a new car and sold a car that was insured by National General. We needed to drop coverage on the 2002 Sonata and obtain full coverage insurance on the 2016 Fiat 500 we bought on 1/10/18. Mrs. ** was very helpful, very professional and courteous as well as personable.

National General Homeowners Insurance Company Information

www.nationalgeneral.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use