Find a Health Insurance partner

Humana RightSource RX

Humana RightSource RX

3.9/5 (181 ratings)
Find a Health Insurance partner

Looking for short term health insurance?

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

About Humana RightSource RX

Looking for short term health insurance?

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Humana RightSource RX Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Humana RightSource RX?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Humana?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I transferred my Rxs to Humana Pharmacy in 10/2020. I told them that I did not need a refill on my ** as I had just refilled at local pharmacy and doctor had cut my dosage in half. I took all of those pills from local pharmacy. Fast forward to 8/2021 and I opened the sealed ** from Humana and the smell knocked me over. It was very pungent and kind of petroleum smell. I took them to local pharmacy and the pharmacist said there is usually a slight odor to ** but never as strong as my pills. I called Humana to get a return envelope so they could dispose of drug properly. They refused saying I had drug for 9 months and it must have been something I did to drug that made the sealed drug smell. All I wanted to do is return the drug. I will have all scripts filled at local pharmacy where there is a pharmacist that will discuss any concerns that I have. I have to wonder if Humana is using off brand drugs or if they are made in China.

Original review: July 22, 2021

I have taken 5 different drugs all prior filled with Humana. They know when the drugs run out as I was told prior I couldn't order a refill because it wasn't time. I relied at this point on Humana to handle my drugs... One medication I take is for seizures and I ran out of this medication. I called Humana likely 5 times and was told to get an Emergency 7 day supply at my local Walmart. I went to the Walmart 24 hours later and they had one of the 2 drugs I was out of, but NO seizure medication. I said the hell with running back and forth and will just change my insurance plan next opportunity. My final advice is to find another pharmacy.

Get buying tips about Health Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Placed a Rx order on 12/23/20. Order tracking said it was delivered on 12/29/20 in my mailbox. The order was...finally...delivered today, January 4, 2021. I tried for two days to contact Humana Rx. Was on hold for hours, disconnected twice and transferred to "another department" once. I heard their idiotic recordings and menus so many times I have them memorized...NOT THAT I WILL EVER USE THEM AGAIN! In the future, I will be getting my Rx from the local Walmart.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I've been a Humana Medicare part D since 2013. My first premium was something around $14.00 per month. I'm 72 years old but have relatively good health and currently take one drug, **. This is a low cost medication. You can use a prescription discount card and the cost for a two month supply is under $14.00 for a two month supply. Humana has been supplying me this drug for approximately $20.00 for two month supply.

I contacted Humana several days ago to ask a few questions one of which was how much my premium was. They responded that it was $56.00 per month with a $400.00 deductible. I asked why I was paying so much premium. They said they sent me an e-mail last October notifying me of this increase. I don't recall this e-mail and if I had would of looked elsewhere for medication part D. This is approximately $672.00 per year. Far more than the $120.00 that I now pay. This is outrageous and I can't seem to do anything about it. I will be looking for a new Part D carrier but until 1-1-2021, I'll be paying $56.00 a month. Far higher than the cost of this medication. I feel like I'm being ripped off.

Original review: April 13, 2020

If they have a problem with filling your prescription they might contact your doctor but they won’t bother contacting you. So you need to constantly monitor the website to see if it is still “in process “ after the 7-9 day period that they process your order. I’m on my first day without pain medicine in 20 years because I didn’t constantly check to see if things were going smoothly. Don’t depend on your doctor or pharmacist to care whether you get your medicine. Patients are slaves to these people.

Original review: March 21, 2020

All Immunizations for seniors should be covered the same as Flu shot. If seniors get shingles the person caring for them (lots of seniors are unable to do everything themselves and need caregivers) and others could be infected. The person infected could have nerve damage and suffer for the rest of their lives! I just had to pay $150 for the Shingles shot! Not right. I will NOT go with Humana RX plan next year. It is really difficult to know what the plan does not cover when you are searching for a new plan each year! And they keep moving Tier 1 generics to Tier 2 so we have to pay more!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have spent 2 one hour conversation and 1 thirty min conversation with customer service about being proactive on an important RX. They said they would call me a week before to ok the charge on my account. After one hour of orchestrating this I never received a phone call. I call again 1 week before it is due and there is no record of my phone call. Now they tell me do not worry they will expedite the RX. 4 Working days later they call and say they are just processing the order. It is for a $372.28 RX. Now after another hour with Britney in customer service, I had to ask the same question 4 times 4 different ways with her still not understanding the question. Then I spoke with a supervisor, Shavanie, who still was not able to meet my needs.

I will be running out of an important medication and sine I called 1 month ago and 1 week ago, they want to now charge me to expedite the Medication. No record of any phone calls and I had to repeat everything. Worst company to work with. I am an R.N. and understand a lot about the medication. They certainly do not and do not provide customer service. Do not sign up with them unless you have a whole lot of time on your hands.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I, like so many other reviewers have experienced very poor customer service and zero satisfaction regarding my complaints about no notification of the plan change that resulted in my premium more than doubling this year. I filed a grievance with no response, so applied for disenrollment. Weeks later received a denial letter and told I could file a grievance -- so just filed another grievance a few days ago. Made at least 7-8 calls, leaving messages but not one returned call. I would be happy to be part of a class action suit if anyone takes this shady company to task!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

2 weeks ago Dr sent in Rx's by fax. Called yesterday to see why they have not arrived. Someone from a foreign Call center says they are filled just sitting on a shelf and says they will be shipped out same day as call. Next day still not shipped. My last refill of meds was 12/24, I am out of meds tomorrow. First and probably last time attempting med through this place. Why would they sit on a shelf? Credit card was billed 2 weeks ago.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I pay Humana each month for drug coverage. I just ordered a drug that is costing me $36.50 for a 90 day supply. I looked online and found a mail order drug company that sells the same drug and quantity for $25 for the same quantity for this drug! Seems to me like a ripoff!

Humana RightSource RX Company Information