The Hartford - Disability

Compare Disability Insurance Providers

Research top Disability Insurance Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I tried to contact The Hartford at work today twice because they lost my login and claim I have never been in the system plus I do not exist when in fact I just returned to work from a 3 month FMLA which they did not make me active at work. Long story short on the first call I waited 48 minutes with no reply and on the second call 66 minutes with no reply when at the beginning of both call the automatic service claimed I had a wait time of less than 4 minutes. This is totally unacceptable. If they are short handed because it is the day after Thanksgiving then they should direct you to a voicemail option.

I am sick, and I did not have the time or energy to be treated like a nobody. I will never do business with them again and when I go out for my upcoming medical procedures I will use another company because I have a choice. I highly recommend people do their research before getting involved with a company that would treat a sick individual or any individual in this disrespectful, rude, unkind and down right ugly way... I am done with the hartford. They do not even deserve a capital letter on their company name.

The worst part about this is while you are waiting and steaming for minutes on end you have to listen to a voice tell you how important your call is to them and they will be with you in the order your call was received. Plain and simple. They had too many people out today and therefore not enough people to answer the influx of call for the day which was probably a normal one. They should have just closed and reopened next Monday. I will file an official complaint when I can find a link to do so, that I am finding difficult to do as well. I will not call though that is for sure. If they did their job, which is the only job they have to do by placing me active I would not have to do this to begin with. Anyway I am done, done, done.

My husband fell and was injured outside work. Went on std for 3 months during the months he wanted to work but his job did not offered modified. On the 3rd month he developed a lump on his right thigh and by March turn out to be cancer. He applied for Social Security Disability and went on LTD. The Hartford said he was not disabled enough for life insurance waiver. My husband died. How? Disabled. Did he had to be? He did not get any of the benefit that he should of received and myself been on disability has worsen my health to the point that I wish I was dead. I already suffer from PTSD and take mess and on top of that I have several injuries that prevent me from working. These people are liars and scammed my husband intentionally. Thank you.

This company sucks. I have been out of work since September 16th due to a shoulder injury. All forms were filled out. There was a minor error on my claim form, the form was corrected. The claim handler ask for my doctor's office to fax medical records which clearly state nonwork related. Denies my short term disability, which I'm getting ready to return to work. It's only been 7 weeks with no compensation from this group of unprofessional idiots. My bills are stacking up. Cell phone recently disconnected. It's the worst company to communicate with. I clearly can not see how this company stays in business. I cannot continue to go to my doctor's appointments because I have no money to pay my copay. This company is clearly rotten. If you have plans to buy into this company stay clear away. Find another. I'm sure they will do better than this company. The Hartford At Work BLOWS.

Don't let them take your SSDI Backpay. This is the worst company to deal with. They kept turning off my benefits and now they are totally shut down for SSDI backpay. For anyone else facing this, don't pay them because you will be terminated shortly afterwards. They can sue but can't take your social security unless there is more than 2 months of your benefits in the bank. They even want to know what my prior employer pensions are. I told them to stick it, none of their damn business.

Due to chronic D.D.D. and debilitating juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (since age 5) I recently had to file a claim with The Hartford long-term disability insurance. I cannot praise their professional, courteous and expeditious handling of my claim enough! The first phone call I received after filing my claim was from my personal rep., Joseph **. He left me feeling valued and appreciated!! And, EVERY phone call from him, or someone else from The Hartford, was the same way – it left me feeling valued and appreciated!

This was SO UNLIKE other phone calls I'd received from another insurance company when filing for a short-term disability. The rep. was disrespectful and rude! Almost everything I told her about my pain, or my mobile limitations, etc., she questioned or doubted. Without fail her phone calls ended with me feeling defeated, unbelieved, hopeless, and persecuted. So, when an insurance company comes along which has treated me with the utmost respect and dignity I MUST speak out! The Hartford has done that from day 1. I can't thank them enough, or say enough to give them the credit they deserve for their professional and expeditious handling of my long-term disability claim!! Thank you, thank you, thank you The Hartford!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Hartford?

On 5/26/2016 I became physically unable to work. I am continuing to have severe upper right abdominal pain that causes me to lose my breath, makes me nauseous, dizzy headed, unable to focus, in extreme pain on my right side like I have a broken rib (but it's not). After test, blood work, and many doctors, even trigger point injections did not help... the doctors said I have a condition call "Costochodris" which is an infection of the cartilage in my rib cage. I work from home, at my computer for a call center which seeming is easy enough, however with this condition it's horrible and just breathing is extremely painful and nonstop talking is impossible let alone sitting upright for eight hours. I tried different chairs, positions, even a love seat before I went on FMLA leave to try and find a doctor to help me.

Of course I also had Hartford to fall back on so I thought, so I would not go bankrupt since I am the main income since my husband is disabled due to a stroke four years earlier. At first Hartford approved my claim, they pay me a few weeks then stop. I go approximately two months without payment. Finally after repeated attempts, phone calls, sending in multiple medical records, calling Hartford numerous times talking to supervisor, nurses, anyone who would actually act like they would help... spending countless hours doing the agent's job finding out doctors fax numbers, record department numbers, etc I got my claim started again where Hartford paid me back pay and approved me for two weeks after that. Then STOPPED payments AGAIN!

Each time they stopped payment I would call and ask why only to be told some vague answer like "You no longer meet disability requirements" and I would say "I am still under doctors care, he still will not let me go back to work of which I have sent in paperwork showing, and my condition has not changed from the last time you approved me." "How do I NOT qualify now for the same condition and reason as before?" And the agent would say a supervisor would call me back and I would never hear from anyone.

I ended up calling an attorney to ask for help, he told me to appeal, on Hartford's website there is no way to appeal so I called and spoke to my claimed agent and she told me today I would have to wait for my denial letter to come in the mail (I have never received any info from Hartford in the US mail and told the agent this info) and she explain the instructions on how to file an appeal would be in the letter and she could not give me the information over the phone. I also wrote to Hartford's legal team today, of which I have written a couple of times over this process, asking for help letting them know of my request for the appeal info and if they could and/or would send it to me but it normally takes a week or so to hear back from that department.

So I wanted to add my experience here in hopes something can be done to simplify or regulate these companies so people whom are sick and think they have insurance to fall back on really do... not just another scam. Because if the company is not held to certain guidelines they will continue to take money from people and scam on claims. Most people give up on real claims because the process is too hard because the insurance is allowed to make it hard. We need justice!!!

I have been having a great deal of difficulty with health issues, at age 62 I have now lost my health, car and home insurances due to the laziness and corrupted attitudes of the claim handlers at the Hartford. They hadn't received physician statement but failed to inform me of the electronic portal through which I could have done THEIR work. I am tired of dealing with this incompetent group of what I am assuming are lazy millennials drawing an income for no work. I have had to get assistance from an attorney to avoid another stay in the hospital (I would now have to go through emergency just to be seen). I want to say "thank you for making my life hell one year after losing my wife." I would like to say "thank you" to a particularly lazy handler but I am assuming names can't be mentioned. But then again I am assuming they are all lazy.

Crushed my foot in 2014. They started paying weekly benefits then stopped. They wanted letters. I got them big run around. My boss pays through the roof. Had to have hardware removed. Out two months not one dime. Bill piling up. They keep telling my lawyer they released payment. They are full of **.

The Hartford is an unkind, indifferent, heartless company. They make things as difficult and torturous as possible. They have no respect or compassion for me as a disabled individual they claim to help. They make me feel like a liar and thief for pursuing my legitimate claim, and they make me pursue it over and over by chasing after the same documentation again and again. How can they confirm my disability one month, and deny it the next?

They are horrible communicators; I never know what they are looking for until I call multiple times. They never receive the documentation my doctors send the first time. I end up at the mercy of the doctors' offices to be kind enough to fax it to them yet again. Their website is a complete waste of time. It only gives information I already know. This company is an embarrassment.

I've recently encountered the worst business experience with The Hartford insurance company! I recently underwent knee surgery, and have been under continuous doctors care for this injury and surgery warranted. Disability forms were frequently completed by my orthopedic surgeon, as per their request and followed all company guidelines to be continued benefits via the Hartford. Regretfully, I was informed after receiving STD benefits for my injury/surgery for 60 days that the Hartford had to discontinue my benefits, while they perform an investigation to confirm if my injuries were pre-existing! In addition, I was told that this was a company policy for "all individuals" that were receiving STD benefits! I didn't have a problem with the investigation, because I knew that I sought treatment for my knee after my insurance went into effect! Regretfully, they had already closed my case, prior to the completion of the pre-existing investigation deadline!

Additionally, within 2-3 weeks of undergoing knee surgery, I was called via The Hartford nurse, and told that she was calling to see how she could get me back to work as soon as possible! I informed her that I could barely walk, and was still walking with crutches, plus my employer didn't want me to return unless I could perform at 100%!! Considering, 99% of my work consisted of walking and standing! Meanwhile, I had called The Hartford and spoke with another representative to inquire if I would be entitled to retroactive pay, once they finished my investigation and saw that my condition wasn't a pre-existing!! I knew that it wasn't pre-existing, therefore, expected to get reinstated and reimbursed soon! Unfortunately, I was informed this week via the representative that I was no longer eligible to received disability benefits via The Hartford!

I still do not understand how they could abruptly tell someone who was actually ill, and met all guidelines and policies for this insurance that they're no longer eligible!! This organization is definitely NOT to be trusted, or used for disability, and/or any other insurance options! I feel almost certain that these insurance claim representatives are given big bonuses for denying claims that will save companies millions of dollars!! That's why they're fast-talking, sly, heartless, and non-empathetic people!! It appears that they're more concerned about their survival income, and not yours!! However, I plan to appeal this decision soon, because they're expecting people to just walk away!! I'm not the anything goes type of person! Hell No!! I refuse to go down without a serious fight/appeal!! The consumer and regulatory affairs, and the insurance licensing board need to shut them down for their obvious trickery, and illegal insurance practices!

Everyone who have posted complaints on this website can't be complaining about the same thing, if it wasn't true and factual about them!!! We live in different states, and don't even know one another, so this can't be something that everyone are conspiring against them! However, if you need a reliable insurance company with morals, high-standards, and values that stand behind their name, and their customers, then purchase Aflac!! The duck (Aflac) is really what's up!! They're highly trusted, and highly recommended by many!! I would have never experience this type of crap with Aflac, if I was still with my previous employer that had it for their employees!! It breaks my heart that I no longer have Aflac coverage!!

Moving forward, if you've been recently and wrongly denied benefits via The Hartford, fight like hell in filing your appeal, and also send a carbon copy of your letter to the consumer and regulatory affairs commissioner for further review and investigation!! You can even take it a step further by sending a copy also to the Department of Labor Licensing and Regulation within your state to prompt an investigation on their inappropriate, and/or illegal insurance practices. Wishing everyone the best!!

Why are companies allowed to rip people off and cause undue stress and anxiety? Why is the Hartford still allowed to maintain a business license? The company tells you one thing and then makes up a new rule while you try to figure out the current puzzle. I've been LTD for about a year. Got them the paperwork they needed every time. Last year they decided the doctor I was seeing was not qualified and I needed to find an MD. I was 7 months pregnant with twins and had limited mobility and already worried about complications. I spoke to the rep who was the 3rd or 4th one I had had. He was by far the most insensitive. All he had to say was per policy and we sent you letters. On top of everything else, I had been searching for a doctor who not only accepted my insurance, dealt with LTD and was able to see me prior to my due date. No luck.

I let the rep know again that I have been searching and was not able to locate anyone and that I would keep searching. My o.b. send paperwork to them for disability after delivery which lasted until the end of February. February 29th they discontinued my benefits. I saw a doctor in March and notified them that the doctor needed the forms from them. James ** (the rep), said he would send them. A couple weeks went by and I called both the doctor and Hartford to check the status. The doctor had not received the forms. At no point during any of the multiple calls did James mentioned that the doctor had to be seen prior to them cutting off my benefits. Which makes no sense, because if I had seen the doctor prior to my benefits being stopped they shouldn't have been stopped. I just wish people in this kind of business would be held to a higher standard than they are.

I cannot believe these heartless money hungry people that work for the Hartford insurance company. My short term disability was 100% legitimate and payable $99 a week on top of SDI (state disability). I called on time as I was supposed to make my claim. I was met by a monotone emotionless voice who seemed very bothered by my phone call. He took my information reluctantly and needed to call me back with their decision. Their decision?

I'm insured through my job at Sephora where I've worked for full time for 11 years. I was out with a type of heart failure that caused severe swelling and lower leg ulcers and had 100% of all my paperwork from state disability to prove my claim. So I get a very happy voice on the other end of the phone when they finally decided to call back, joyfully and ecstatically giving me the great news that my claim was denied. How could that be possible?

Apparently there was a form or document missing every time I called back to check on my status. For months. Finally the short term disability check came in a little at a time. I ended up going back to work for three months before the swelling, pain and fatigue resurfaced. My SDI WAS RUNNING OUT and I had to call the Hartford again but this time for long term disability. I was told that since the second time I had to take leave was within the 90 grace period that it was not necessary to have to open a new claim. Yet here it is, one year + and I have yet to receive one red cent.

All the requests for more paperwork and missing medical info from the countless doctors I had to see, even though a simple document from state disability stating the amounts I'm eligible for was sufficient in the end for short term disability. I ended up having no tree or presents for my three children this past Christmas because I was counting on the money from Hartford to pay for at least a tree. As it turns out, the only tree you can get for $0 is one closer to New Year's Eve.

I'm not sure that anyone there truly cares about the trouble and turmoil they put people through who are sick or injured just to hold on to our money a little longer if ever even giving it at all. I truly feel cheated and scammed by the Hartford and I will notify Sephora of their indiscretions and the suffering they cause tens of thousands of trusting people right when it couldn't be a worse time to be hassled. I told them I was in a wheelchair and would need to have special care and transport to the medical records dept when they tried to deny me based on missing doctors records. They could not have cared less and required me to do it anyway or my claim would be denied.

How do they sleep at night? I bet they get big incentives and Christmas bonuses for every minute they delay a true and rightful claim. Truly the worst business in all creation. I hope their blood money gets eaten up by law suits immediately. Mine will be one of them. When you call them, their greeting says "Thank you for trusting The Hartford!" Yes, because those gullible enough to believe in them, have and will continue to provide them with their biggest and most abundant revenue. Kudos to all of us who dare to still believe... We are the bread and butter to the ugliest most vile creatures alive on this earth. The Hartford is such a creature. In my own opinion and in the countless opinions of other Hartford victims flooding the internet's complaint/review pages. I'm not impressed.

I have a business owners policy and Hartford claims the reason for the roof caving in is not a covered loss, even though I'm having to leave these leased premises to avoid inventory losses. It's not my roof, I only own the business which is why I bought the policy in the first place. If they do not help me this small business will surely die. I am in contact with an attorney but beware, do not buy a business policy from Hartford... they will find a reason, they give you the run-around while your business dies. If you already have a policy, it's not worth the savings - if you ever really need them, they won't help you.

The Hartford is a ripoff. They have no morals or concern about you being out of work. They lie countless times. They ask for documents and say it's not what they need. "More detail" they say. The more you send the more they need and it's never enough. Endless lines of BS.

I first went out on disability in November of 2015 for a tear in my shoulder, and was out for 5 months on short term disability. Every single time the doctor put me out I had multiple problems with this company. Miscommunication was one of my main problems with them. The Hartford is absolutely horrible at sending and receiving fax papers. It was almost like I had to hold a baby’s hand thru every transaction. I've never dealt with such a horrible company in my 36 years on this planet. Yes they were that terrible!!! I don't recommend this company to anyone with an injury for short or long term disability. They're a low budget company that has no consideration for their clients. Worst company ever, save yourself the headache and go to another company because these guys have no clue what they are doing. I'm surprised they are still in business!!!

I went on short term disability because of medical issues I had and they made me pay for forms requested by them for the doctor to fill out and now they are sending me a 3rd party tax form so I have to claim the monies they paid me. What about all the forms I had to pay for them did they deduct that? Or the letter saying they overpaid me and wanted me to send them a check, did they deduct that, probably not! I only receive 66 percent of my wages and paying co-pays to all these doctors and they now want me to make a payment to the IRS for their petty monies that they re-billed me for not going to happen. I will fight this in federal court because it states that this is non-taxable money. Stating they are a 3rd party sick leave, get out of here with that nonsense. What about the premiums I paid for 8 years did you deduct that? NOPE. This company is a scam. Get rid of it as soon as you can. SCAMMERS.

Last year, the Hartford took away my monthly LTD benefits saying that I was compensated by a lawsuit award, but the award nowhere near covered my losses. So all year they have been stealing my $1,550.00 payments and applying it to what they say I need to reimburse them!! Now, these bums sent me a 1099 tax form showing that they paid me all year long when they did not!!! My wife and I are both on Social Security disability and this will cost us over $800.00 on taxes that we do not have. The Hartford is a evil and greedy company. Avoid them at all costs!!!

I have paid an extra amount for a buy up of 10% and have been denied that amount because the company says it is a pre existing condition! I made my first claim of any kind in October of this year. Every week that I have been off work I have either had to have my doctor fax paperwork of some sort or I have had to call the Hartford about either my claim being stopped (by them not my doctor) or about why my check was a different amount (always lower) than it had been. The whole process has been a nightmare. I feel right now that I would rather be on my deathbed than have to ever deal with them... and you can be very sure that next year at signup time for my company I will NOT pay for the extra buy up because they will always say it is a preexisting condition so they do not have to pay you. Worst company ever... wish that there was a way I could get my company to change to the duck!!!

I will be 100 % fair in my assessment of The Hartford at Work. They paid me for a couple years, but without me ever understanding, The Hartford is denying full and promised LTD benefits. I believe they scam individuals who seek to cover themselves in case of disability. They did me, and their failure to pay as the LTD was sold me has forced me into bankruptcy... So much for trying to plan and do the right thing.

On behalf of my friend who had proof of his disability and was denied and struggled for months.. If you were denied for a viable claim, contact them again if they have not already contacted you. Friend was just informed that two employees working for Hartford were fired after intentionally denying numerous legitimate cases and even closing cases without consumer consent. Finally these individuals were exposed. Contact your rep and communicate with them AGAIN. My friend's company used Hartford for a disability carrier of a New York business. Were you one of those affected? Communicate with them again and ask to be reevaluated!

In January 2005 I filed for long term disability benefits from Hartford insurance company. My claim was denied. Customer service was horrible!!! After filing my claim I had called to get an update on their progress to find out that the claims representative was on vacation! My claim was moved around to 5 different claims people!!! It took 3 years to get 2 checks and have my claim closed. The disability is a weak heart!!! I still fight today for my full benefits!

The Hartford short term disability inn is joke. Don't waste your money. They're way too happy to take your money. But when something happens and you need them they drag it forever. They want paperwork from the doctors when they get it they say they never received it. I've been fighting with them for 3 months now and have gotten nowhere.

Applied for Short Term Disability, was denied, appealed it, and was approved for about 4 weeks because I had some vacation pay that was counted. I then applied for Long Term Disability, they approved it for 4 days and closed the claim. They said that there was no documentation to support. WOW, I requested the paperwork that they had reviewed, it came ups, and the box weighed 8 pounds.

I have read other reviews and the ongoing requests for paperwork. And phone calls to the providers is excessive and the doctors just get frustrated. I think this is one of Hartford's tactics, to get them frustrated and they don't respond anymore. Or just don't have anything new to report because nothing has changed. I also think the comments about Hartford sending to several peer reviews. I think the doctors don't review the records completely. I have found several discrepancy from one document to the other. Any suggestions for moving forward, maybe just get the attorney involved now?

I have sent in so much stuff and my rep. keeps saying that I filed for my heart, now I am telling them about the memory loss. The memory loss was all a part of the claim. Then they say the Dr. did not give me my walking limitation so that is why they denied me. What does walking and standing have to do with my brain issue? I am so confused. They still have not paid me or started to pay me. The rep. have always acts like she will help me but always acts like I am telling her something new. I still can think, but I cannot focus or concentrate for long periods or figure out things to run my business as I did before. I think the wait so long so I will cancel them, and then they can say I have no coverage. Help, if anyone has a good Michigan lawyer.

Customer Service is non-existent. I had surgery on 9/14 and reported it on 9/14 just as I was supposed to. Then they waited until 9/22 to mail the forms to me to fill out to release medical records. These forms were received through the USPS on 9/29 (2 weeks after surgery). I sent all of my paperwork in on time then it took them (Daisy **) one month (10/15) to send my primary care DR the form requesting my medical records. Which by the way had nothing to do with a hysterectomy. After many calls to Hartford asking what else they needed to make a determination, they were still missing medical records. I made trips all over town gathering my own records and paying for them and paying to have them faxed to Hartford. All the while they are sitting there doing nothing.

The Dr's office told me the reason they drag their feet just as any insurance company does to keep from paying a claim, is because THEY have to pay for these records. Instead I paid to speed up the process. After 5 weeks they told me it was denied due to it being pre-existing as determined by a primary care DR I saw April 2015 because I mentioned to her I had bleeding prior to seeing her. Having said all of this I had to do all the work for them POST OP while they sit on their rear hiding behind the phone doing nothing. I would never use Hartford for ANY type of insurance and I will be reporting them to the Insurance Commission and possibly seek a disability attorney. We are not talking a million dollars here, I missed 4 weeks of work.

My girlfriend had a hysterectomy. As instructed I called the day of the surgery and when she got out of surgery to verify that the surgery had actually been done. Claim number was set up. All fine. They said they would send a form so they could get the records. We dutifully filled out a release for the hospital and OB doctor. They waited 2 weeks to send the form snail mail. It arrived in 3 weeks. The doctor's office took 3 days and mailed the records. It was now 4.5 weeks out (and she was back at work).

They "denied" the claim because the records were not provided in a timely manner. When questioned they said federal law required to deny the claim after 30 days (I call BS). Next they wanted psychiatrist records, like that caused her to need a hysterectomy, next they wanted internist records. She is picking them up herself and faxing them. Now they want the insurance company records. It is all smoke and mirrors. She hasn't been paid in 6 weeks because some records requests went out 5 weeks post surgery. I have news for them. I can support her. They won't wear me down.

I was placed on short term disability following my employers required annual physical. I was given an application for LTD through Hartford. After being accepted they required that I apply for Social Security disability benefits. After being finally approved for them I paid back Hartford the back pay from Social Sec. 37K. They sent me a letter dated four days before they got the money and I received it three days after. It said that I could do any number of jobs and that I needed to go back to work. They were supposed to pay the difference between Social Security and 60% of my pre-disability wages until retirement.

Despite two doctors saying otherwise I was supposed to be able to go get a job. One was that I could be a skip tracer. Dog The Bounty hunter limping along on my cane get real. They got their money from the government because I am disabled. Then they say I can go back to work. Smells corrupt to me and should be illegal. Write your elected congress people, I have.

Hartford has turned me over to on "professional" ad nauseum. I have been told I was sent one letter after another. I am in the process of moving and found one. This was sent while my wife was suffering a horrible death in the hospital and I was spending almost every night with her. I have made their inane and greedy interview with SSA. Thanks for your "compassion" you liars and leeches. I now have less than 900.00 to live on, surrendered my insurance and my physicians will no longer see me. I hope you teach your staff to do their jobs and I hope you're expected to desert your loved ones as they lay dying. You disgust me and my attorney.

I was hurt at work, the Hartford started paying. I have been informed now though, that I have to pay them back with any retro I might get from SSDI. How is that right? What was the money coming out of my check every week for? I could have just taken out a 14,000 loan and not had to go through all the crap I've had to go through with them.

I had heart surgery in April and have not received a payment since. They keep saying they are waiting on my medical records. When in fact my medical records are waiting for them to get off their asses and pay for it. I call everyday and get a different story and never any straight answers. Most shady ** ever and will not recommend them to my worst enemy. In the meanwhile I have lost my home and is homeless because of their carelessness. Thanks for nothing.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

The Hartford offers a number of insurance options, including disability insurance. It offers a large number of options and unusual benefits. such as face-to-face or telephone counseling.

• Offers multiple benefit options: Users can choose the percentage of their salary they want disability insurance to reimburse.
  • Offers both short-term and long-term disability insurance: Users can purchase the type of insurance they think is most likely to meet their needs.
  • Covers a wide variety of disabilities: Users who have back injuries, mental health issues and other problems that are not always covered can get disability insurance through this company.
  • Offers counseling: Users who are suffering from a disability can receive three face-to-face counseling sessions and unlimited phone counseling with associated providers.
  • Short-term insurance covers pregnancy: Users who cannot work while pregnant can get disability insurance benefits.
  • Best for People who have been injured, people recovering from surgery,, people with a chronic condition and people who cannot work at all.

Compare Disability Insurance