Assurant

Assurant Solutions helps protect the things that are important to you, like your vehicles, appliances, expensive electronics and your financial security. We have been in the protection business for a very long time, but throughout the decades our mission remains the same. To bring value to the clients we serve and peace of mind to consumers when they need it most.

Compare Disability Insurance Providers

Research top Disability Insurance Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I paid my deductible, they incorrectly filled out the FedEx Request form and my phone was lost. They won't give me a loaner. They say they have 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS to find it. They take no accountability. This is the WORST insurance company of all time. Avoid them at all costs. I am subsequently leaving T-Mobile because of this after being with them for 11 years. Assurant screwed me over, and T-Mobile. Screw them. Worst company ever. Do not interact with them.

If you have this company, be prepared to get the Department of Insurance involved. I work for an insurance company so I know some of the ins and outs of how the process should work. Of course there are exceptions from company to company, but the policies are underwritten by the company but have to fall in line with the rules and regulations set forth by the department of Insurance.

Let's start with the basics. The policy states no timeframe with which they have to handle a claim but also does not state a minimum processing time either. It does state that they have to handle your claim quickly and efficiently and with fair consideration. I will start by saying I submitted my claim on a Friday. I waited until Monday and called them to do a follow up. They started by saying that this claim was going to take 30 days to process. I stated this was unacceptable and asked how I could make it faster and they stated to send them all the required documents. I sent them everything they asked for minus receipts for all of my items as I did not have them anymore. I called back the next day to make sure they received my documents and they informed me it takes 48 hours to get the documents and upload them and then the adjuster calls the next day. So 3 days there.

I spoke with a manager and they got the documents uploaded faster and moved my claim along that day. Then they told me most of my items were going to be denied because I did not have receipts. I advised them at that time if they did that it's not only illegal but in direct violation of the rules and regulations set forth by the department of insurance. If I am listing high end items that don't match up with the income level or policy coverages, then they can ask for proof of ownership like receipts and deny items they feel reasonably are not accurate. However, they cannot simply deny items because they don't have receipts. After advising of this, their whole tune changed and they approved all of my items. They ended up processing my claim within 5 days, but I had to threaten to get the Department Of Insurance involved in their illegal activities.

Then a week later, I informed them that I had found more items missing and needed to supplement these items. They immediately told me my claim was now going to go under review and be sent to the fraud department. I canceled my supplement until I could speak with corporate about this. They treated me the same way. I feel like a criminal and was treated like a criminal for using the insurance I paid for. I have never had a claim in 12 years and have always paid my renter's insurance anywhere I was living. It's ridiculous that I get treated like a criminal, have my items denied, have to threaten to bring the department of insurance into the claim and then deal with a company that demands payment of insurance each month on time, but then takes their sweet time in processing your claim.

My tools were stolen and I needed them for a few projects I was working on. My truck was sitting not running and my boat is a major project and they were expecting me to be without my truck for 30 days... If you have this company for insurance, leave. If you don't have them and are considering them, run away as fast as you can. They go through Geico for Renters and homeowners. So if you quote through Geico for renter's, this is the company they use. I also sent my claim to the Department of Insurance for review and they are currently reviewing it. I also sent this complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

I purchased a new Samsung refrigerator in 2014. After the extended warranty ran out, I purchased a warranty from Assurant. Recently, the freezer stopped freezing. I contacted Assurant who dispatched a repairman. The repair man was not Samsung certified so they sent a second repairman who was. The repairman determined there was a freon leak within the walls of the appliance, however, it was not diagnosed as a sealed system issue which would have been covered by the manufacturer. Assurant Claims Department would not consider the diagnosis from the Samsung Certified Technician and stated that they would not cover the repair because they were sure the manufacturer would. After 3 weeks of not having a working refrigerator, I purchased a separate one. Assurant is not reliable and I plan to terminate my warranty coverage with the company. Very disappointing.

So this one will kill you guys. For 2 years, I have paid $12/mo for the Galaxy Note 4 (with a $700+ MSRP). It had a problem with the battery and the phone always turning off on me every 10 minutes or so. I let Assurant know about this issue, and they gave me a REFURBISHED Galaxy S7 (which of course I'm upset about, but I get that I completely butt-pounded myself signing that 007 sneaky form stating they're allowed to give me refurbished phones, so I never mentioned it to them). I was also really disappointed they didn't give me a Note 4 or anything of the similarity at the very least, but upon signing on the Google account in the phone settings, I got a notification later in the same email I used to sign in, stating someone has successfully signed into my account from someone on Firefox somewhere in the U.S.

So patient me, I explain to them the issue about the phone being compromised at first use, and I expressed to them that I really take my safety VERY seriously, and the fact that they didn't give me a phone of equal value or functionality as the Note 4, but they insisted their phones were thoroughly checked for any problems and it would be reported if there was one before sending it out to me, and that they're allowed to give me a refurbished phone (not even mentioning the phone being of less value). So this got me really mad, I sent them another message stating "I've never got compromised before, and this is a safety issue that you fail to confirm with me," anything that happens is liable to them, not Google, and again, this phone isn't even of equal value. Again! They stated "They have the right to give me a refurbished phone" when I have not mentioned once about the ToS giving me a refurbished phone, just simply bypassing my question.

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with your communication system. My first call for EMERGENCY REFRIGERATOR SERVICE was on Friday, March 3. The contact at Brandt's did not receive notification until Wednesday, March 8th. Even after four of my calls to your business, and being "Assured" that the call went in four different times by Connie (Friday), Nora (Tuesday morning), Elizabeth (agent) (Tuesday afternoon), Jedadiah (supervisor) (Tuesday late afternoon) and Elizabeth (second tier supervisor) (Wednesday morning), the call was not received until after 2 pm on Wednesday. That is totally unacceptable! All of these people need to be retrained, and Elizabeth (Supervisor) needs to be demoted for her persistent and misguided protectionist attitude that her subordinates were providing good service.

The contact at Brandt's offered to send me a screen-shot of the first contact notification from her computer, so I am assuming that she is not lying. Consequently, this indicates an EPIC FAIL on your behalf, and I will reporting it to Consumer Affairs and BBB. I lost over $250 in perishable food products because of this disastrous service failure, and you will be receiving a small claims notification as soon as I can file it. I will also be reporting to GE, to let them know what kind of service you are providing to their customers. Every one of your three agents and two supervisors lied to me and told me that my only recourse was to wait until the system processed the issue. The system is severely flawed, and I suggest that you repair it immediately.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assurant Solutions?

I have a GE Advantium build-in over the range Microwave that was installed by the builder over ten years ago. One month ago I called for service since the unit had failed on a service contract renewed for the second time in 2009. I paid $1200 to insure the microwave and other appliances in the home. Assurant tells me that the unit will not be repaired due to physical damage. Assurant repaired the unit one other time prior and the unit was in substantially the same physical condition. This Assurant service contract is essentially worthless. For us, Assurant's customer service is slow to answer the telephone, and its phone personnel cannot answer questions.

December 2nd GE Front Load Washer began making horrible noise when drum turned. They authorized work. It is now March of next year. They have replaced, bearings inner and outer, drum, heater assembly, pump assembly, stator and rotor. NOW you would think the machine would work. Nope!! It leaks, hardly spins and takes all of 5 seconds to run through an entire cycle. However, Assurant states they will send out a tech each time. It's an endless cycle and they just won't give us a machine that works!! Just remember if you use them you will be in this endless cycle of repair guy coming out to your home and nothing really getting fixed.

My LG washer was making some strange loud noises when in the last spin cycle. I called the insurance company on 7th of February 2017. They gave me an appointment with a technician for 9th February. On the 8 the tech's company called and said they will come on the 10th instead. He came on the 10th and left an invoice saying he will be back. Apparently the drum needed to be changed. I kept calling the insurance company for an update and was told all week that they haven't received any paperwork from the tech. The tech's company kept saying that they were waiting on the authorization from Assurant. What a mess.

Finally on the 17th I was told that on the 14th they received the claim and it was all authorized on the 15th. I called the tech on the 17th. I was shocked to know that the amount authorized was incorrect. I called them back and I was told it was an honest mistake and they will fix it. Later during the week of the 22 I came to know that the amount they were asking for was more than what Assurant was willing to give. That is why this fizzled out. It has been exactly week where now I am waiting for the locating team to find an authorized LG dealer in my area. Now they say a detailed locating team is trying to get me a technician. I am so amazed at the lies and stories.

I contacted LG today and was given a list of all their service techs in our area. There are plenty. Apparently the tech who visited on the 10th was an authorized tech. Assurant lied to me saying he was not. And why would send me an unauthorized dealer to begin with. Crazy. They don't care. It's been plus 3 weeks I am without a washer and these people don't care. Not sure if anyone can fix them first. Bad customer service, indifferent supervisors. They are just liaisons and yet they cannot do that right. The wait time is so long. Sometimes they blame it on claims sometimes on locating. Crazy.

In August 2016, I called and filed a request to have my Jenn-air refrigerator repaired because the ice dispenser on the door was not working. Repairman came and ordered the parts he felt were necessary and came back in a week to install the parts. Two months later the refrigerator began making a loud humming sound for no apparent reason. I called the warranty company and they sent back the repairman who originally fixed the problem and after two additional visits admitted, "it is over my head, I need to bring another repairman more familiar with this brand". They never came back and when I called them, they said it had not been approved by warranty company.

It is February 2017 and still no one has been authorized or unable to repair my Jenn-air refrigerator. No one has contacted me to tell me the order has been transferred or unable to fix it. I have spoken to supervisors and other departments and I'm assured it will be taken care of! I am tired of wasting my time waiting on the phone to speak to an operator and I'm tired of waiting for someone to show up and they never do! I am paying every month for a warranty that is useless to me and a company that has poor customer service practices.

I got renters' insurance and had a robbery of my property. It has been 2 months and I still have not received settlement for my claim. I have been calling almost every single day for the past 1 1/2 months and am always sent straight to voicemail or told that the adjuster Robyn ** is busy. And sometimes when she does find the time to respond it is via email (even though I always specify to CALL me back!!). And the few times I have talked to her on the phone she has been rude and condescending. She has now turned over my claim to a George **, who I'm now having the same issues with.

The people at Assurant are unprofessional, untimely, and just plain rude. I feel as though I am paying for insurance for nothing! I got a lot of valuable property stolen and they are making me jump through hoops in order to be compensated. Filed on January 2, 2017 and as of today February 27, 2017 I still have not been compensated in any way yet I've still been paying for coverage.

Assurant has got to be the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. I place a claim on Saturday and from to Tuesday no one told me they need more information. So Tuesday they told me I needed to resubmit my claim because of an error made by the customer service representative. So now it seems like I just made a claim yesterday. They have to definitely be the worst customer service agency I have ever dealt with, and because of them, it's making me want to switch to services to Verizon Wireless.

I reported my cell phone stolen from my car because I knew I had left it on the center console of my car while I was getting gas. When I got to my final destination I realized it was gone. So I called it in as stolen because I knew exactly where I left it. When I filled out the claim form stupid me worded as missing from my car. So they denied it. T-Mobile and this insurance they offer is a ripoff. They've been stealing my money every month and that's why it's missing. Go to Verizon.

I feel uninsured. Horrible service. Did not want to replace my heavily soot damaged furniture. With a 20,000 dollar policy they offered me 3,000 to replace everything I owned that was damaged by a fire. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Customer service reps are rude. Canceling this coverage as soon as I am done with my claim, may even get a lawyer.

Ordered a replacement phone through my insurance claim and was shipped the wrong phone. It's bad enough the hours a representative is available for phone claims is not readily available but now I have to ship the phone back to Assurant before I can file a claim for the new AGAIN. Their system is terrible as it's a leading cause as to this issue. Their system would not let me file the claim online as I kept receiving an error message after entering my mobile number and email and going through their security checks to ensure I'm not a robot. I am beyond irritated by this company.

I bought my new iPhone by paying in full and through T-Mobile I added Assurant company's insurance to it. When I lost my iPhone the company denied to approve my claim. I keep calling to company and fulfill all requirements. Still my claim has been denied. When I called to customer care they don't even give reason for that. I Will never buy insurance from this company. I lost my iPhone and also wasted my money by paying for the insurance for it.

I got refurbished phones as replacement. My eyes are puffy and my voice is gone because I was on the phone with Assurant and T-Mobile for countless hours being bounced around like a rag doll. I spoke to at least 17 people between 11:30PM and 3:30AM. I was spoken to with sarcasm and disrespect. I had the phone hung up on me on numerous occasions by both T-Mobile and Assurant. T-Mobile reps sounded like they were from the Middle East somewhere and although some of them tried I couldn't understand what they were saying if my life depended on it... and in this case my phone depended on it.

As for Assurant reps they were downright nasty. Each rep promising to help me and nothing resolved, even failing to disclose their name to me. They all sounded like robots repeating the same crap, "I know you're frustrated. I'm so sorry. Let me see how I can help you." It was a load of BS. Basically, this is what happened. I had my phone taken from me in November 2016, I filed a claim. Had it replaced and a brand new phone along with headsets, USB, charger, and earplugs were sent to me. I paid 175.00. I was happy. Unfortunately, a day before Christmas my purse was taken along with everything I just mentioned with the exception of earplugs and the USB; they weren't in my purse.

I filed a new claim on Jan. 29, 2017 expecting to receive the same thing but this time I received a phone filled with scratches on it and no accessories. I was furious and I was told by Assurant it depends on what they have available. I was also told that it was in the policy. There wasn't any policy sent to me. But the Assurant rep expressed that it was online. I was never told to "look at the policy and if there was anything I didn't agree with or understand that it would be explained." The rep expressed that they aren't allowed to tell me about the policy. What sense does that ** make.

I paid the same $175.00 price both times and received different products. I'm still paying for my phone and now it infuriates me to know I'm paying for a refurbished phone. I could've went on Amazon and purchased a refurbished phone. I purchased a brand new phone. These companies are fraudulent and deceitful. I now understand that a replacement phone means just that. It may or may not be what you paid for in my case continue paying for. I can't quite understand this at all. I'm highly upset and I want some type of justice for what they put me through over the phone. I might have to take this to arbitration.

Purchased insurance for cell phone through Sprint. After having phone for 6 months, phone stopped working. Had insurance on phone. Included in payment to Sprint. Told a replacement phone would be sent with packaging to return defective phone. Returned defective phone as instructed. Sprint advised Assurant billed me $200 for the deductible to replace defective phone. This can't be legal. This company has you return a defective cell phone so they can refurbish it, resale it to another customer and you get charged a $200.00 deductible because you received a defective phone from them. Sprint & Assurant profit from you returning their defective product. I would love to have a class action lawsuit filed against Assurant & Sprint. They are in this together. Both profit off the sale of Sprint's defective product.

I contacted T-mobile insurance provider Assurant team. I paid insurance from 12 $ to 14 months and when my device lost I contacted them and as per their requirement filled all the mentioned information and as per their guidance they mentioned to wait 5 business days. After that they mentioned contact by post mail to their given the web address and nothing mentioned. Assurant, Inc. 676 E. Swedesford Road Suite 300 Wayne, PA 19087. And I requested letter but they replied after 2 months and not helpful... The baddest company. No one helped me out and their policy document also wrong. Assurant Inc is cheater company. And they are cheating simple small customers like me. Please help like this and make some law to help customer on these situation.

Assurant Solutions did not help me at all. I have been paying for phone insurance for years but they decided they cannot help me just days after losing my phone in the airport. Their Customer Service has left me furious. They were rude, disrespectful and even hung up on me. They failed to do their job and I will NEVER give them my services again. This company is trash I advise you to not use if you have the option. They will steal your money without even giving you a clear explanation. Take your money elsewhere or don’t buy phone insurance. With the money I spent on insurance these past two years I should have just saved up and bought a new iPhone but now I am phoneless and out hundreds!!!

T-Mobile automatically deducted 209 dollars from my account without my authorization. As per T-Mobile it was to pay for the replacement phone that I mailed late. I tried reasoning with the T-Mobile representative that I had not authorized the deduction from my bank account. Their response was that they had started the process and I would receive a text stating they had returned the money to the account. Two weeks later I call back again. The second time they stated that they did not have any information about my phone and that it will take them 10 days to find out if the warehouse received it.

I called back 10 days later and T-Mobile representative connected me with the Assurant representative. The Assurant representative stated that they had the phone but it will take another 1 to 2 months to process the claim and return my money to the bank. I inquired if T-Mobile and Assurant were paying interest in the money that they were keeping for 3 months. Because if you multiply 3 months for thousands of customers, it is thousands of dollars that they are using without paying any interest. Basically, they are getting free loans from the customers and they do not even have to report it. This is called blatant fraud!!! Thieves!! Of course I am changing companies. I do not want to be a source of free money for these companies.

I purchased an extended warranty from Assurant in April 2016 for $724.26 for three kitchen appliances originally purchased in 2012. The cooktop (Electrolux induction range) completely failed in September 2016. I immediately notified Assurant, and it still isn't fixed! They closed out the original order without it having been fixed, and subsequently opened another. They don't seem to work with a vendor in Hawaii who can secure the parts and do the work.

I have a contract with Assurant for my dryer for 7 years now of which I pay $96 per year. I rarely have any issues with the dryer but when the knobs crack on the inside they will not turn the dryer on. Spoke to Adrienne in Customer Relations today and she is telling me that the knob is NOT covered under my warranty because it is considered "COSMETIC" according to my contract # **. Well, in MY opinion, the knob that does not turn the stem is NOT cosmetic, it is a functioning working part but trying to get her to understand that was like talking to a brick wall. The first person I spoke to before her, Roxanna was rude and was giving me a hard time also. All this aggravation over a $10 knob.

I don't call often for repairs on my dryer but when I do I have to go through an Act of Congress to get them to come out and repair it. Once this contract expires in June this year, that is IT. I will NEVER get another contract with these people ever again. They are a ripoff and refuse to cover anything that they state they will cover. Customers beware!!! Take my advice and find another extended warranty service company. I found Sears to be about the best. They will cover ANY appliance no matter where you bought it from. Assurant: If you are reading this and I hope you are, you guys better start looking for a new job soon because this company is not going to last too much longer at the rate you guys are going with ripping off customers the way you do!

On October 14, 2016, I called for service on my Maytag Refrigerator Icemaker. Between October 14, 2016 and January 9, 2017 (to date) I have not received repair or replacement. I have spent untold hours on hold on the phone, only to be told that (1) the part had been ordered; (2) the service provider had to order; (3) part was on backorder; (4) part had not been ordered (5) warranty svc had to order (6) on December 1, part was ordered; (7) wait 30 days and if not received, Claims Dept or "Higher Claims" would call me back and discuss resolution. (I had promises of call-backs by "floor supervisors" and other unnamed personnel.) To date: NOTHING! Meanwhile, we're lugging in bags of ice. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! In 2014, I purchased a 5-year warranty, due to expire in 2019. If no call in 2 days as promised, I am gathering info to file claim with my Attorney General's Office. USE THIS "SERVICE" at your own peril.

I've never had good experience with Assurant Solutions. I usually get a phone that doesn't work and needs to be returned again only to have to get another phone that doesn't work as well. A couple times it's taken a long time to receive my phone, and they aren't very good with communication. It's more frustrating to deal with them, than with a broken phone.

I have always had the insurance on my phone, I have a 16-year old, and a sick mom in California and I need to keep in contact with them. When my son's phone was stolen or lost (not sure which) my relationship with Assurant went down hill. Keep in mind I have 4 phones that I pay $15 a month per line and a 175 deductible. Basically over the two-year life of the phone I have paid for it several times.

So upon reporting my son's phone to the customer service women (she absolutely horrible) I was told it would take 10 business days to investigate because supposedly someone had already filed a claim on the phone. She wouldn't give me details or explain anything to me just that it would take two weeks over Christmas and new years to investigate. So my son had no phone to call his family over the Christmas break. I even had a T-mobile rep call with me and the same women (they must only have one) was rude to him. I have been a T-Mobile customer for almost 20 years and the T-Mobile rep was trying to help me figure out what was going on.

So I waited, with my son in California for Christmas and no phone to communicate, the two weeks. Over that time I sent a couple of e-mail all three which were answered incorrectly by someone who must not have actually read my emails. One email sent to me said my phone was shipped out a week before it was even missing with a tracking number???

Anyway after two weeks I call back and I am told I have to refill out a firm because I didn't state lost instead of stolen on the form they had me fill out. When I called to claim it originally I said to the same women I talked to today it was lost or stole but I didn't know what happened because it occurred during a basketball tournament my son was playing in. So I had to refill out the form. At the point I asked to speak to a supervisor, after which I was on hold for over an hour (they were hoping I'd get tired and hang up). Which I did but I still had questions. Why was it taking so long? Am I going to get my phone? What was the problem? Did I fill out the form correctly this time? So while on hold I emailed them about the hour I was on hold. Let's see what stupid thing they are going to do next.

We switched to Assurant 4 years ago for homeowners insurance. Just recently had a water pipe burst and ruin our floor. When we put in a claim these ** told us that when they rewrote our policy they didn't include water damage and too bad so sad they didn't bother telling us. So now they added water damage... for a whopping 5 bucks more a month. Meanwhile we have a thousand dollar repair we have to pay for. ** this ** company.

So last year about this time, I purchased a LG 4K Flat Screen. My wife suggested that I purchase the Assurant 360 Protection plan. Around November 30th, my television started to flicker whenever we tried to watch cable television. Then it stopped showing the picture all together on December 2nd. I then filed a claim with Assurant. I have to first start off by saying that they are the worst company that I had the displeasure in dealing with. The claim was painless at first. Then they called a technician to attempt a fix on my television.

I must say that the technician that I talked to on the phone is very professional, and will be up front with you about what steps to properly take when addressing Assurant. He just has a problem with calling you back when he says he will. So his company subcontracted someone to diagnose the issue with my television. Turned out the main motherboard was Santa Maria, and the kicker is that part is on back order. Great. So the subcontractor told me that the technician would get back to me the next day about an ETA for that specific part.

Two days later, I had to call the technician to find out what's going on. He explained to me that he was on the phone with Assurant for about an hour informing them that the part was on back order. He instructed that I should call them to find out how else they can proceed. So this is when the crap show happened. He provided me with a phone number for Service Protection Advantage. I called them and the first call was on a horrible signal, hung up then called again. Then I spoke with the most annoying customer service operator that tried every way possible to hang up on me. Great.

So apparently I was required to provide them with my contract number. Oh so the contract number that wasn't even provided to me when I purchased the insurance on Amazon, or when I filed the claim on Amazon. Go figure. Fortunately they provided me with a reference number for the claim, and they were able to verify who I was. Wouldn't she think to ask that? So I told her the situation, and she directed me back to the service technician who told me to call them. So I called back, and was directed to the Assurant Protection for Whirlpool. Now they are messing with me. So it was on me to google the actual number to Assurant to talk to them instead of that embarrassment of a sister company Service Protection Advantage.

To say the least, Assurant is no better. So I had to go through the same story with them, and the snarky customer service rep on the other line also tried everything possible to get me off of the call. So basically she told me that I had to wait on the part to service the television. Oh you mean the part that is on back order, and no ETA was given for it yet? Yeah... let me speak to your manager. So I asked her to transfer me to her manager. Of course that didn't happen. After a few instances on hold she told me that the manager was going to look at my claim, and then call me back. Of course that didn't happen. I had to call them again a few days later, and I immediately asked to speak to the manager.

After a long explanation to the manager he told me that he would call the service technician to find out about the part. The service technician left a voicemail on my phone to call him back. I called back and he told me that he was busy, and would call me back. What do you know? No callback in two days. I called Assurant to find out what the hell was going on. Back to the call the technician part. Finally the technician called me back and told me the part will be in by December 28th. This whole situation told me two things. Do not ever buy a LG Television again. If Assurant's services are ever offered to me again, it will be a hell no. Assurant is an absolute dumpster fire of a company. Stay away!!

After paying Insurance on my iPhone for 1 year. My phone had a small crack that happen back in August. I reported it to T-mobile. They said I didn't have to do nothing because I wasn't requesting a new phone. Finally the phone goes out. I try to make a claim. They denied saying it's too old to file a claim. I was transfer 3 times. On hold for over a hour before the manager who got on the phone was even more rude. Service horrible. Felt like I wasted my money for a year.

ASSurant is their name -- WORST SERVICE EVER! This company is TERRIBLE! They won't guarantee that I will get my same color of phone back, and I'm almost positive I will get some janky refurbished phone back. I called T-Mobile and told them to partner with ANY other phone insurance company in the world rather than ASSurant -- they are the worst!!! I had to choose 1 star for the review, but I wish there was a negative star choice. RIPOFF!

I am partner in a large business with 5 premises around Kent. We have 8 phones around the shops and on-road staff. These phones have been purchased through Vodafone and the contract quite clearly states who has authorisation to amend any of the contracts. We purchased 'Vodafone rapid care' to receive lost or broken phones within 4 hours! Brilliant idea, shame Assurant take 3 days to anything and never get back to you, ££££s of business lost. Assurant refuse to change any contract until the main owner gives authorisation. The owner who has never withdrawn or purchased a phone himself, it has always been the department heads.

I have paperwork stating that there are 4 heads of department that can change these contracts. Assurant won't allow more than one authorised person it seems, if you are a business (2people+) do not do business with them. Assurant won't help or try to find what's wrong, they keep pointing fingers at Vodafone and telling me to go instore, which is hard for someone who works 6 days a week. Insurance Companies aren't there to help, they are they not to pay and find the loopholes in their own contracts. Slimiest People alive. Unfortunately the only way this people work is if you report it to Ombudsman Service. It's a shame they lack any decency to help, if they have your money in their pocket.

Compare Health Insurance