Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates
  2. Finance
  3. Life Insurance

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.87/5

Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates

Globe Life Insurance Reviews

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

My love one my baby was tragically taken from me. It is so hard to deal with especially when it was so unexpected. I had purchased this insurance policy with a 2 year clause that I was not aware of so it was a long process taking a bit over 90 days. I was so sad and grief stricken and stressed out losing my love one my baby. The insurance company had to go through the process of finding out what had tragically happened to my Love One my Baby. After finding out what happened to my love one just a bit over 90 days the insurance company paid 100% in the Mail. I just cried like a baby because it was just so sad and painful. Reality hit hard knowing my love one my baby was really gone and to see after all the negative comments that I had saw on their website that this insurance company really Honored the Policy I had 100%.

Globe Life Insurance response

Nana, we send our sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of your loved one. We appreciate you and the trust you placed in Globe Life and we're honored that we were able to be there when you needed us the most. Thank you again for your feedback and God bless you and your family during this difficult and sad time.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

The called me about a problem and helped me settle it very quickly. I moved forgot to send new address and months went by with out payment. They contacted me with a plan to reduce my back payment and continued my policy with no break in its history. Saved money and kept my policy up to date.

Globe Life Insurance response

That’s what we’re here for! We’re happy to know we’re providing the best service possible! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing and we appreciate you choosing Globe Life!

Get expert buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I am new to Globe Life and so far my experience has been superb from the application process to me speaking to customer service rep. I spoke to two different reps and both was very knowledgeable about the product and company. I felt at ease when I hung and so ready to make my payment. I have been to way too many funerals of late and the families had absolutely no insurance, this prompted me to call Globe to increase my insurance coverage for my entire family. They made the process easy breezy! Thank you Globe Life.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

My dad bought life insurance through Globe Life after taking an early retirement package. He purchased 50K term life. I was nervous based on all the bad reviews about payout (even before he had passed), but the first correspondence from them after a phone call and sending in what I needed to was the check. I expected it to be some BS about "needing more info" before ultimately denying the claim, but NO issue. Smooth and seamless during a difficult time. Thank you Globe Life!

Globe Life Insurance response

We send our sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of your dad. We appreciate the trust your dad placed in Globe Life and we're honored that he chose us for this important financial coverage. Thank you again for your feedback and we're happy that we were able to be there when you needed us the most. God bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Due to changes my wife's health I was required to make changes to the beneficiaries on 2 policies that I have. In Feb. I went on internet to make changes, it was simple. Made the changes and a day or 2 later I realized that the change I made to one policy was incorrect and went back on internet to change and found out that I had to wait 30 days to make the change (understandable for my protection). In March I was able to make the change. Piece of cake. On or about 10th of March received a letter in mail reflecting the changes I made in Feb. so I called customer service on phone to verify that changes I made in March did take effect, and the representative did check and assured that changes made in March were in effect. She was extremely courteous and understood my concern. This is great customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Globe Life Insurance?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I obtained a small $20,000 term life policy from Globe Life for my mom in October of 2017 to help with burial, since her mom and dad passed in their late 80’s and early 90’s, after receiving the marketing from Globe Life that you’re covered once your 1st payment is received. On May 5, 2018 my mom passed away overseas in Aruba, so I called Globe Life to inform them and they gave me the directions to file a claim. I obtained the death certificate which was in Dutch, so I paid for an additional one translated in English, filed the claim with both original death certificates plus the funeral home receipts and copy of her social security, since she died overseas.

To this date, Globe Life has not paid anything. The claim is still pending. I have exchanged a few letters with Globe Life, but they are requesting my mother’s medical records which I do not have. I finally found our old doctor who did our physicals, but he has been with several companies lately and does not have any records of either of us. If I knew about this 2 year contested period, I would have never signed up with Globe Life. Furthermore, they will not return my premium payments either. Since then I always read company reviews. They are very important.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Very, very bad, stay away. This insurance company raised your rate without any notice, and wanted to charge 80 percent more than what you were previously paying. They said that your rate supposed to go up every five years. Mine was raised less than two years. I would like everyone to know to say away.

Globe Life Insurance response

We apologize that our Globe Life coverage wasn't a good fit for your budget. Our top priority is providing affordable financial coverage to our customers and we're sorry we were not able to provide that for you. If you still have questions or concerns about the coverage you have please send a Private Response with your full name, policy #, phone # and the best time to call you. We'll have a representative reach out to you. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I did not receive a statement in either December 2019 or January 2020 for one of my granddaughters. When I called today 1/16/2020, which took for ages btw, an impertinent and rude non stop talker came on to tell me the Post Office has been notified of an address change! Mind you the other 4 statements came to my 20+ years same address, but now it is the Post Offices fault! Such a lie! I requested a supervisor, and she put me on hold. Then the Resolution dept came on, and I left a message. They said I would hear back within 2 hours! Here we are Friday 1/17/2020, and not a word. Their customer service is ALWAYS poor! ALWAYS! Rude and talks over you???? No it has not been resolved! I want to know who authorized an illegal address change on this single policy???? I will find out!

Globe Life Insurance response

Barbara, we're sorry to learn of your experience and take claims of this nature very seriously. We invite you to send us a Private Response with your full name, policy number, email, phone number and the best time to contact you. We'll have a supervisor contact you so that we can investigate and resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We're very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I lose my mother in September 2019. Because her insurance was under 2 years, it would not pay out until a review was completed. I paid for everything myself, and sent Globe Life all of the requested documents from myself and her doctor for the review. 4 months later and still nothing. They sent me a request for a medical release form for the hospital and requested an executor of estate document. However, an executor of estate document is not necessary in Michigan when I am the named beneficiary.

Globe Life Insurance response

We're very sorry for the loss of your mother and we send our sincere condolences to you and your family. We'd like to investigate your mother's death claim further but need you to please send us your name, your mother's name, the policy #, your phone number and the best time to call you through the C.A. Private Response. We will have a supervisor contact you as soon as we've investigated why this claim hasn't been paid. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and your family.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Not at all satisfied with Globe Life. They do endless marketing just to force you to buy a policy. Their customer service is also very bad. I will never recommend it to anyone. This is my first time as Globelife policy and will rate them zero star.

Globe Life Insurance response

Abhishek, please accept our sincere apology that your experience with Globe Life didn't meet your expectations. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for Globe Life and if we've failed in this area we are very sorry. Please send us an email with your name and details of your experience at feedback@globelifeins.com. Listening to your feedback provides us a way to improve our process of securing financial protection to our customers. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Globe Life Insurance expert review by Neal Frankle

Globe Life Insurance is among the most prominent and reputable life insurance writers in the United States. Founded in Oklahoma in 1951, the company provides life and accident insurance to individuals. They offer a variety of plans that tailor to individual needs, and make the buying experience easy with no sales agents involved. They have more than $69 billion of insurance in force and are committed to providing secure life insurance protection to their policyholders.

• Convenient service: Globe Life Insurance offers online quotes, service through the mail and the option to contact them via phone.

• Online access: Customers can access their Globe Life Insurance account information online for easy account management.

• Accidental death protection: Globe Life Insurance offers accidental death protection so that the family of the deceased is covered in the event of an accidental death.

• Adult and child life insurance: They offer life insurance coverage both for children and adults to ensure that families receive the assistance they need.

• Medicare supplemental coverage: Globe Life Insurance provides supplemental coverage for Medicare holders to cover costs that Medicare doesn't.

by Neal Frankle Life Insurance Contributing Editor

Neal Frankle is a Certified Financial Planner in Los Angeles. He is the publisher of WealthPilgrim.com, an information resource for consumers. He has been a professional financial advisor since 1991 and is the editor of www.MCMHA.org.

Globe Life Insurance Company Information