2.02/5
Based on 54 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

54 Globe Life Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 13, 2018

I recently requested information from a life insurance company but it was not Globe. Suddenly I was contacted by Globe and even though I requested that the mailings stop, months later it still has not. My mailbox has still been flooded with letters of solicitation from Globe. At this point I am so frustrated with their company that I would absolutely NEVER get insurance through them.

Original review: June 8, 2018

So let me start with my grandmother passed away last year while I was incarcerated. My grandma left some money to me and some to my mother. Well let me tell you Globe Life sent my check to an address that I didn’t authorize which allowed someone to cash the check into their bank. Now mind you I was incarcerated at the time of her passing so I knew nothing about a check being sent to nor did I care. I mean my grandma had just passed. Well long story short every time I call I get told different things. Just last week they were telling me they dropped the check in the mail last week.

Just called today and now they are trying to get it “overnighted”. It’s just one big nightmare. Do not get life Insurance with these people. I am telling you that you will regret it. I want to speak to whoever is in charge here because I am getting ready to go to court about my money! Oh yeah can’t forget how they rush you off of the phone and act as if you are in the wrong for calling to check on your money when they are the ones that sent it out to a address that I didn’t authorize! I have been going through this with them for 3 months now and still no check... Take your business elsewhere. Globe Life is a bad company.

Get expert buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Wow, it appears I am the exception to the rule because my experience with Globe has been nothing less than outstanding. Back in 1997 I took out a couple of small Whole Life policies on my two young (at that time) kids. In the ensuing 21 years I have made a number of changes to the policies, like increasing coverage, changing names when my daughter grew up and got married, etc. Every time I have contacted Globe Life I have found their customer service people to be polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and committed. Happily, I have never had to make a claim, so I won't speak to that. But based on my 20+ year relationship with them I have every confidence that it would be handled appropriately and professionally.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I have been with Globe Life Insurance since 2010 with a term policy. Because I am older and in excellent health I thought it would be wiser to change over to whole life. They sent me another policy information form to fill out. On the form I mistakenly checked a box in 2 a that I suffered from cancer, disorder of heart, liver and brain which indicated a yes answer, I corrected the answer by scratching out the yes and indicating a no answer. I received a call from one of their representatives asking me why I scratched out the yes answer. I informed her that it was just a mistake and I corrected the answer on the form. She changed the form to indicate a yes answer and because of this I was denied whole life insurance. My health has been the same since signing with them with no changes. I am in excellent condition. My policy was altered on purpose. When contacting them they just file a complaint. Questions 1 and 2a incorrect.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I have Life Insurance through Globe LIFE Insurance. They were very prompt and thorough. I needed to update my beneficiaries and I received the documents to update the info very quickly. Thank You Globe for providing LIFE Insurance to me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Globe Life Insurance?

Original review: May 21, 2018

My uncle died of accidental causes in February of 2018 and as of May, Globe refuses to pay the $10,000 benefit to his surviving daughter, who is very sickly and on dialysis three times a week. Consequently, she is unable to do battle with Globe. The beneficiary and I initially spoke to "Austin' in Customer Service who was very polite and sympathetic and expressed his sadness about our loss. He gave us the status of our claim as “Pending” which was not very helpful, but he connected us that Claims Department.

Claims said our claim was in Medical Review and it is uncertain how long that would take. So, I asked to speak to a Manager or Supervisor and the Claims rep said that would be Claims Resolutions Department. That’s when we were introduced to “Asia” and the tone of the conversation turned from polite (as was the case with the aforementioned contacts) to defensive to ultimately hostile. I explained that the claims had been pending for three months and the survivors, whom are poor, have to solicit donations from the church, family and friends to scrape up just enough to have Mr. ** cremated instead of a proper funeral with a casket and burial. Asia showed no concern whatsoever and said the claims was contestable, Globe had requested multiple documents from the Madison County Texas Justice of the Peace and Medical Review also remained to be completed.

The documents Asia referenced included an investigation report (which is the same as the Madisonville Police Department report that Globe already has); a toxicology and autopsy report (which is the Montgomery County Forensic Services Department Autopsy report which I personally provided to Globe after receiving it from the Madison County Texas Justice of the Peace office) and “medical records” (Asia did not explain why Globe would think a County official would possess the deceased medical history). When I challenged Asia on these points, she became very argumentative. I asked her if she would be willing to personally do whatever possible to expedite the receipt of any needed documents and she refused. She ended the conversation with an extremely sarcastic “You have a nice day”.

Original review: May 17, 2018

We have had a small accident policy with Globe Life since 1983, paying a small premium. The premium was deducted from my business account all these years. Recently I retired and needed the premium changed to my personal account. The policy was so old they said they couldn't find it. For two days I was on the phone with them being transferred to various people and finally someone said they had found the policy and that I needed to fax a voided check along with policy number, routing number, etc. Which I did.

Requesting the premium be deducted beginning April 23. I called Globe life on March 27 and said everything had been taking care of. However, when I received bank statement, the premium had not been deducted. So I have called today. The person I talked to found my policy but her supervisor could not. They are supposed to be calling me within 2 hours. What if we had had a claim to be filed? I am not pleased with this company at all right now.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I've been with Globe Life for about 2 years. This company right here is a terrible company to have insurance any life insurance with. The customer service don't know what they doing. They quick to take your money. They transfer you to other people that don't know what they doing with their job. They always passing you along for no reason. I had life insurance with them with seven different people. What I did is I took the adults and went to another company better than Globe Life insurance. I kept the kids with Globe Life because they had a better rate and whole life insurance they have rates never go up. The reason why I'm leaving them because it's all about the respecting the customer and catering to the customer who's paying life insurance. They rather collect the money and don't care how customers feel.

My problem was I made the payment for three policy for my kids. They went to my account three different transaction. I understand it's three different policy. My bank charge me overdraft fees for each transaction Globe Life Insurance rather not give me the $87 overdraft fee. If their CEO would know that they lost a customer for only $87 they would have said, "You should have kept this customer." I cancel my insurance policy. Now they giving me a hard time to cancel. I'm just asking for the 11 months. Globe Life Insurance basically telling me Oh I have to write a letter saying I want my refund, I want my money back and also the state that I resign. I cannot get refund back. Does that make any sense...

Globe Life is a greedy company. Their whole life insurance policies will expire when the person turn 99 years old. All that's a waste of money... It's 2018. These days you see people making it to 110 years old... I need an insurance company that's going to have my back until life. My insurance company that I currently have is the best Forester life insurance!!?? When I look at those complaints in a reviews for Globe Life Insurance they are terrible. I understand why people canceled. Leave this company. Globe Life Insurance customer service is terrible. The business is terrible. They greedy money hungry greedy...

Original review: April 4, 2018

I contacted Globe Life in January 2018 to cancel my policy with them, I was instructed by the first representative that I spoke with that I would need to send an email to a specific department to cancel it and for them to send me a check for the cash balance that had accrued on the account. So I sent the email and they stated up to 10 business days for my policy to be cancelled and for a check to be received in the mail. So I waited until the first week of February and called back, the next representative stated that there is no department that I could email it into and that the last representative did not know what they were talking about.

So this representative instructed me to fax it in and put it to her attention and I could receive it in 10 business days. I went to my local Staples and faxed it in that day!! Twelve business days later I called back because I had not received the check yet and it was now showing on the website that the policy was surrendered. The next representative instructed me that it could take up to 30 days for me to receive the check in the mail and that if I don’t receive it by then I should call back.

Another 20 days go by, I call back and the rep states that it was sent out a month ago!!! I informed her that I never received it (otherwise I wouldn’t be calling back), she states that she will put in another request for another check to be sent out and have a stop payment put on the previous check that was sent out. She stated that I should call back in a week or so to let them know that I received it in the mail.

A week and a half goes by, I call to see when they sent it out. The current rep tells me that they didn’t send it out because the previous check was cashed!!! I AM FURIOUS!! How was a check cashed and I never received it?? And now they are saying that they have to do research to see who cashed the check and where it was cashed at. And I’m still sitting here 4 months later with nothing to show for this mess. Don’t do business with them, none of their reps know what they are doing and you will get a different answer every time you call. I’m so over them, it’s ridiculous!

Original review: April 3, 2018

In November 2017, I decided to cancel my 3 grandchildren policy with Globe and go with Gerber. Globe accidentally cancel my son's policy instead of my grandson. I sent a fax on 1/5/2018 with my three grandchildren policy numbers on them. This is what Globe told me to do. However they cancelled the wrong policy. On 1/10/2018 I notified Globe of the error and they ask if I had sent the policy number to be cancel in writing. I informed them that I was told to fax it and I did. The agent said she would pull the fax and the error would be corrected. On 1/21/18 I received a check in the mail for the surrender value of my son's policy. I called and spoke with yet another agent and was told that it was still being investigated that someone would be calling me back. I heard nothing.

On 2/9/18 I called back and went thru the spiel again. This time I was told to send the check back with a letter indicating what happen and that the policy would be reinstated and the correct policy will be cancelled. Called 3/15/18 to get an update. None available. Called back again today 4/3/18. Was told that I was given wrong information and that the policy couldn't be reinstate. I asked the agent where was the check. She kept saying that they couldn't cash the check because it was made out to me. I informed her that I was told to send the check back but I don't think she understood. This place is very unprofessional and I got different stories every time I called about my situation. I wouldn't recommend them at all. To make it even worse I waited on hold for 20 minutes to get help.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I have been calling them for the last 8 months begging and pleading for them to remove my deceased relative's name and address from their system. Each time I was told it was done & I would never see another thing from them again, but apparently that was a bold face lie, as we still continue to get this junk mail every month. I was lied to by each representative telling me they removed his name and address from their system, when in fact they did nothing. It was when I stated I would submit a formal complaint to the BBB, that I was put in touch with a "supervisor" who said that she did not see anything removed from their system and that she just removed them, but that I will continue to receive their sales junk mail for another 3 months. My relative never asked for this information AND did not start receiving this until AFTER they died, so unsure where they fished their information from.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I have 5 different insurance policies with Globe Life on loved ones dating back to 2010. Never had a problem until I purchased a policy on my sister in 2015 for $5000. This is all that they would cover her for because of preexisting conditions. The policy had a clause that it would only pay back premiums if the insured died in the first 2 years of the policy. I have been having problems paying this policy online since 2016. I pay all my policies once a year online. For some reason, just this particular policy has been blocked and highlighted in red on 'special pay.' No one at the company has been able to explain why. Finally, in January 2018, I was told it was because the policy had been overpaid, they had received 2 payments from me in 2017. The problem then became getting them to post this overpayment to my account so that my February 2018 payment could be paid.

I have been being told for the past 2 months that they have an overpayment from me of $172.12 that would be credited to my account. I was told 4 weeks ago that they were behind on crediting payments and to give it a few more days. Well, today is 3/21/2018 and my policy premium was due on 2/22/2018. Not only have they not credited the extra payment, I was informed today that I didn't make an extra payment, even though their records show that I did. So when I ask the rep if I can make a payment over the phone, she says they cannot accept a payment because the credit department has to take the hold off of the account. It has been 2 months now and the credit department hasn't lifted the hold yet. I have never heard of being penalized for making a payment on an account too early. Steer clear.

Original review: March 20, 2018

On February 1st 2018 I sent Globe Life A Request for money I paid for Life Insurance you are refusing to pay. I'm not getting any medical records. And like I keep telling your no good company a dead man can't talk. I don't know who he had as his medical power of Attorney. I DO know he named me as the beneficiary of this policy as well as I was the one signing and paying monthly premiums to your no good company. It's now been 3 years 3 months. Send me the money that was spent on this policy. You should be made to pay interest for keeping it so long. I'm not going to send you medical records because I'm not entitled to them. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU ** UNDERSTAND. STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLE'S MONEY.

The Funeral Home Service want their money and has held liability on me because I was on GLOBE LIFE POLICY AS THE BENEFICIARY. PLEASE SHARE:

If you have Globe Life as a life insurance I advise you to drop this company. They target middle/poor class. This is my experience. One Company Helping The Other Companies Scam Poor People. Government. I have contacted every NEWS MEDIA. These people aren't here to help us.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I been playing PCH sweepstakes online then Global Life Insurance pop up. Get free quotes. Just sign up. Won’t charge your credit card. Then I notice that I been billed from February to July without my knowledge or consent. So I called to tell them. They told me, "Sorry can’t get your money back." So I told them, "Why not. Never gave you guys permission to take money out of my account." I told them never wanted their insurance and to take me off. Then she said it takes about six months. What kind of ** is that scammers.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I did a web search for life insurance. Received a call from Globe Life, rep offered $25000 of Whole Life Insurance for $24.30. Accepted and gave banking info for auto draft. Received paperwork in January 2018, notice upon review that a bad date of birth was listed. Called Globe on 1/11/18 to correct the date of birth, spoke to Victor who said the rate would increase but I could get $20000 for around $24. Victor said he would have to submit the correction for the DOB, and the corrected policy would be mailed to me. I called again on 1/20/18, spoke to Gene who said he would forward to a supervisor. I received a corrected policy on 2/12/18 stating that my rate will be $61.54. I call again, spoke to supervisor Ruben on 2/13/18 who said Globe will not honor their quotes.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Globe Life Insurance would not even give me a five thousand dollar life insurance policy. I'm 58, with wife and a teenage son. They will only accept you if you are in perfect health, God forbid if you have a congenital issue. I suppose they know more than my doctors. Stay clear, I'm going over to Gerber!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Was checking my credit card statement for the month and noticed my account had two charges for the same amount on the same day from this company. I've never even heard of them. I don't have any policies or business with them. Where did they get my account info? My credit union is in the process of reporting them for fraud. They are scamming thieves who steal account information. Now, I had to have my card canceled and wait for a new one to be issued. You POS's. BTW, ratings need to be updated to allow NO STARS!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

My Uncle passed away October 26th of 2017. After receiving Death Certificates I faxed all paperwork and certificates to Globe Life in middle of November 2017. Second week of January I hadn't received anything in the mail. I call Globe and find out that the Check was sent to the wrong address as of December 8th 2017 and my name was misspelled. I was told that the check was going to have a stop payment applied to it, and "if by any chance I did received it", to rip it up because, it would not be valid and another one would be issued out. I actually did receive the check later that week and ripped it up because I was told to!! Called about 4 days ago, and spoke to Joy and was told that she would call me back and assured me she would find out what was happening with the check.

It is now February 1st and just called again and spoke to Kimberly, and she talks with her supervisor Julie, who says a stop payment was never applied to the first check and a stop payment will "now be applied" to the check. It will now take 4 days for a stop payment to go through and then another check will be expedited. When I spoke with Joy she said that her supervisor Julie would request that the check be overnighted to me since, I have been waiting sooo long!!! Joy never did call me back even though she assured me she would be in the next day and call me back.

When I brought that to Kimberly's attention, she told me that maybe Joy hadn't heard from payment processing and then put me on hold. Kimberly then came back on the phone and told me that joy had been out sick for a week due to the flu. Even though when I first called, and told Kimberly the situation, she said to me that Joy was there two desks away from her and that they had the same supervisor. How could Joy be out for a whole week if she "is there today"!!! Lies, lies, lies... I am now being told that they will expedite the check. It's so sad, if Globe is a really good company, the people working for them, make them look like crap!! I will not give them my business ever!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I hear so many bad reviews on Globe Life not paying out claims. I must give credit when credit is due to a company. Life insurance was purchased on a love one in March 2017 and they passed unexpected July 2017. I assumed that Globe Life would give me a extremely hard time and not pay out the claim because the policy was only held for 4 months. My love one passed of a brain tumor that was never diagnosed, I sent all the medical records that I had obtained and sent them to Globe along with all their required forms. The policy was contestable and all the questions was answered honestly when the policy was issued. There was a delay in the death certificate, due to pending autopsy. Submitted all paperwork on 12/5/17 and Globe approved and paid out the claim January 16 without any issue. As long as you're honest, Globe Life is honest and will pay out the claim.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I submitted a policy for surrender and payment on October 6, 2017. I was told it would take approximately four weeks for payment. It is now January 9, 2018 and I still haven't received a check. I've heard every excuse imaginable. "We tried to reach you" (They didn't). "A check is being processed". (It wasn't) "We can overnight it" (Didn't happen). I have filed a complaint with the Texas Department of Insurance but at this point, I am considering a lawsuit for fraud. EVERY SINGLE TIME a Globe employee said they would do something, it didn’t happen. At some point, you realize no company is that incompetent. It is intentional and it is criminal.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I recommend NO ONE use this company. They steal your money! I am 24 years old and my grandmother purchased the $20,000 life insurance plan the day I was born. When I turned 18, I took over and continued paying. I called to purchase an additional $50,000 of accidental death coverage because I now have children and god forbid anything happen to me, I want my children to be taken care of. After paying THOUSANDS of dollars to this company I am informed that if I were to die tomorrow, my family would only get $318.96 because since I added the additional coverage, the premium anniversary date starts over and according to them, the cash value payout to the beneficiary is only $50,000 AFTER 20 years. So I’m supposed to prevent anything from happening to me for 20 years in order to make sure my family gets the money that is rightfully THEIRS!

I can’t control life. People die accidentally every day. I can’t stop that. This was supposed to protect my family if anything were to happen. That’s the whole point of life insurance. Don’t throw your money away. This is a scam company. Read the fine print before signing up with them. There’s a lot of things they do not tell you. How am I supposed to sleep at night knowing that if I were to pass away my child would be well taken care of with $300!!? That’s not even enough to cover the funeral! SCAMMM!!!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Globe Life was very professional and helpful when dealing with my claim. They helped me through the process at a hard time in my life. They explained what paperwork was necessary. I reported the death and then when the death certificate was available I turned that in with the other documents as requested. I received a check for the full amount within 10 days. I have been paying on this policy since 2013.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

My mother had a policy on me and when she passed I took over ownership by sending a copy of her death certificate, as well as changed the beneficiary to my wife. In 3 years they didn't change ownership, my new contact information, or email, nor did I receive a new copy of my policy. This last February I went to pay my annual payment, like they have received it in the past and they said my account was suspended. I told the wife, "Enough is enough" and called next day to cash out. They said they needed my mother's death certificate to verify she was gone and ownership was mine. I told them we did that 3 years prior, but I would resend it.

I called to verify they received it, which they had, so I cashed out. Their service rep said I was owed $1300.00 and should get it in 10-15 days. She also told me to stay after them because they didn't like to pay. I never received my check, so I called and was told if I sent them a check for $89 they would send me a check for $99. It’s November now and still no check. In 3 years they couldn't do simple paperwork, but they didn't have problems taking my annual payments.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

My husband had a policy with Globe Life. 3 weeks ago he was diagnosed with cancer and passed away within 7 days. When I contacted Globe Life they told me that his death needed to have been an accident.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

MY child's mother & my ex fiancee passed away unexpectedly of heart attack, never any history of heart problems, but in short eventually Globe Life denied the 2 claims I was beneficiary of for care of our child etc. The 2 policies were just over a year old so anything less than 2 they will challenge or "look into" automatically. So 1 policy was for 50k & the other 100, which is important to note, & the reason they said for the denials was they said she had not answered correctly on those 2 apps (basically said she had lied) because in short she had been in the hospital about 5 months prior to filling these out and was there like 2 months. And so they said she had answered no on all app questions so the questions about if in last 3 yrs have you been hospitalized or treat for any chronic diseases or illnesses.

So to check no would be wrong they said, & so I guess to prove to me as beneficiary that she had checked no on all the boxes for both apps, they sent me the supposed copies of her 2 apps... & thank the good Lord they did because without those copies it would be a my word vs. Theirs and as beneficiary I'd have something to gain they could say because apparently they just assumed she filled them out on her own like probably most do but not this person because she was never good with those things & always asked for my help mostly like with the apps, basically she spoke & I wrote. She then signed. And so I know without any question that she did mark yes because it was just 5 months earlier she was there and we both assumed they check all these things prior to approval as they pretty much say they do on the apps.

They said if she had checked yes they wouldn't have approved her too in their denial letter which also contradict their statements, but anyways as I said My kid & I would be screwed if not for them sending copies to prove because she checked yes & even gave a brief rundown in her own simple words as to the nature of her hospital visit as she believed it to be. She had no "chronic" illnesses treated then anyways and there's no medical proof she ever had any serious problems regardless. But the copies you ask, well they are altered, doctored, made up or however you chose to say it and it's blatantly obvious because whoever did it did not pay attention to details, again probably assuming I was not with her during apps & would see their so called proof & say, "Wow. They're right." Oh well but I automatically knew they were wrong & you need not look too hard to see they don't match up side to side.

Things are in different locations in side by side comparison and you can see lines that shouldn't be there or that are etc. But here's the final tally. ... both apps have all the amount boxes at top right as to the amount you are requesting: 5000, 10, 20, etc. up to 200 and both apps are clearly checked for the 100 amount!!! Remember the actual policy amounts I shared earlier. Yes 1 was for 50 & the other a 100 so no matter what excuse they can try to put to why everything else looks Weird on app, there's no possible defense in how the policy amounts are wrong! Funny thing too is the first app was with the 1st month is a dollar promo that they send all time and they ONLY GOT 50K and when paying a premium at some time I had inquired as to how one can apply for a higher policy amount and so they send that app that goes up to 100. That's what's really going on behind the scenes over there.

Gave them a letter with option to rectify things with me rather than me getting a lawyer because they'll be paying way more once he's involve, that and there's no argument to be had by them with the proof/ being supplied by them clear as a sunny day. But as dumb as they were to think they could get away with it strangely enough they're even dumber to have ignored me totally and my generous offer to negotiate things personally to save them money and embarrassment in a quiet way despite them trying to steal from my family. Therefore the hammer shall fall in every way I can think of to share this sad fact of their fine company!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

My parents paid on policy for almost all my life and I'm 41 years old. After mom passed dad wasn't doing as well emotionally as he portrayed so things didn't get handled like this company getting ownership changed to his name but kept taking payments. Mail got misplaced. When I discovered what really was going on I contacted Globe Life and after speaking with several people was reassured the situation was rectified when it wasn't.

Diabetes had caused dementia. So now they're telling when there's nothing they can do for me when in fact they wasn't even supposed to talk to me because my name wasn't on that policy and I think that's one of their restrictions. I don't think it's right they can just not pay the money my mom and dad work their ** off to pay them all their life when the money was in the bank to pay them and they never did get the ownership switched to daddy's name and reevaluated the price of the monthly bill but they still kept taking the money. I quit my job 2 months before my dad died to take care of him and I just got left out to dry. Last family member left. Sincerely please help.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I made a request for a Life Insurance Quote with this company. I now have purchased Life Insurance with another company. I spoke with several Customer Service Reps at Globe, letting them know I am no longer interested in purchasing Life Insurance. This company has continued to send me applications (more than one) on a daily basis, emails also. This company starts their Term Life Insurance Policies at a low cost to consumers. The cost of the policy will go up every 5 years. By the time you are 75-80 you will be paying $180-$200.00. Most senior cannot afford to pay this amount, so they cancel their policy after paying globe, a low starting price of $35-$40 for 5 maybe 10 years. BEWARE. READ THE SMALL PRINT AND ASK QUESTIONS. Before you sign up with this awful company.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I bought my wife's life insurance policy in 2013. Sadly she got very ill in 2014 and passed away 7/1/17. The company paid the claim in 15 business days. I read the complaints and can't help but think that maybe people think they can get insurance after they discover they or their family member have a terminal illness. It just can't work that way.

Original review: July 7, 2017

I wanted to cancel! I tried to call for 3 days with no answer. I finally smashed button for a quote and got an answer immediately. She helped me get to the person I needed. I paid it for a year so I should get half the cash back BUT YOU DO NOT GET THAT BACK!!! Please be aware of this. If you cancel you should get the months of payment you don't use back. They are wrong for this. There is no other way to put it. So I will never use them and I should have read their reviews so I take responsibility for my mistake???

Original review: May 23, 2017

Globe Life is a scam. I took out a policy on both my parents. I answered six questions that were answered no. I get a denial letter in the mail with the same questions. One of the questions was checked yes. Which was incorrect. They told me I have to send a letter to their underwriting department, which will take 30 days for them to reply back to me. I already made the first month payment with my card. I told them I want my money back. I'm still waiting for my money back.

Globe Life Insurance expert review by Neal Frankle

Globe Life Insurance is among the most prominent and reputable life insurance writers in the United States. Founded in Oklahoma in 1951, the company provides life and accident insurance to individuals. They offer a variety of plans that tailor to individual needs, and make the buying experience easy with no sales agents involved. They have more than $69 billion of insurance in force and are committed to providing secure life insurance protection to their policyholders.

• Convenient service: Globe Life Insurance offers online quotes, service through the mail and the option to contact them via phone.

• Online access: Customers can access their Globe Life Insurance account information online for easy account management.

• Accidental death protection: Globe Life Insurance offers accidental death protection so that the family of the deceased is covered in the event of an accidental death.

• Adult and child life insurance: They offer life insurance coverage both for children and adults to ensure that families receive the assistance they need.

• Medicare supplemental coverage: Globe Life Insurance provides supplemental coverage for Medicare holders to cover costs that Medicare doesn't.

Profile picture of Neal Frankle
Neal Frankle

Life Insurance Contributing Editor

Neal Frankle is a Certified Financial Planner in Los Angeles. He is the publisher of WealthPilgrim.com, an information resource for consumers. He has been a professional financial advisor since 1991 and is the editor of www.MCMHA.org.

Globe Life Insurance Company Information