3.1/5 (373 ratings)

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

About Globe Life Insurance

Globe Life offers life insurance products for adults and children with coverage amounts up to $50,000. The simple application process requires no medical exam or waiting period, and rates start as low as $3.49 per month for adults. The company charges only $1 for your first month, and it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

Pros

• No medical exam
    • 30-day money-back guarantee
    • Whole life policy for kids
    • $1 for first month

Cons

• Limited death benefits
    • Limited riders

Bottom Line

Globe Life Insurance is ideal for families and individuals. Customer reviews highlight the easy application process and affordable payments. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, but it has limited death benefits.

Globe Life Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Globe Life Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Globe Life Insurance?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 2, 2022

Went from a apply now so easy to a phone call daily and 50 questions from one lady that said the underwriter wants to.... to yet another call asking more. The lady on the first call said there would not be any more calls, they were done....so wrong!!

Globe Life Insurance response

Patrick, we sincerely apologize that your experience with us was less than you expected or deserved. The experience you described is unacceptable and not consistent with our application process. If this is still not complete please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, and the best time and number to contact you. We're very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 28, 2022

I filled out an application for my mother in answer to an email advertisement, and never heard back. I normally don't answer those emails and usually just "spam" them, but I thought I would try on this one because it had pretty decent reviews. Nothing. Crickets. I guess it's back to spamming emails like this again. They may be an excellent company, but I don't know the trick to actually buying a policy from them.

Globe Life Insurance response

Scott, we sincerely apologize that your experience with us was less than you expected or deserved. The experience you described is unacceptable and not consistent with the way we do business. If you still haven't heard from Globe Life please send a PRIVATE response with your name, your mom's name, and the best time and number to contact you. We're very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 26, 2022

In the early fall of 2020 My mother and I took out a small burial policy with Globe life, hoping we would not ever have to use it. My mother was in great health at that time. We answered every question the company asked us and we were approved for and given a binder for a policy with a $10000 death benefit. Fast forward 13 months or so and my mother was in a head-on collision (not her fault). Unfortunately, she passed away due to her injuries.

We submitted a claim, jumped through many hoops, submitted many requested medical records to Globe Life and after all that, we received a check in the mail...not for the $10000 death benefit we were promised, but for a return of the premiums paid. Upon speaking with a representative of Globe Life Ins. Co., we were told that they had "reviewed" the claim and determined that my mother was "uninsurable" when the policy was first approved. Keep in mind that she was in fact in great health when we were approved and she died from injuries sustained in a "not-at-fault" accident. Globe life has knowingly perpetrated fraud, regardless of how their bureaucrats choose to spin it. I will advise EVERYONE I know and those I don't know who may be doing their own research to NEVER do ANY business with Globe Life Insurance Company or any of their subsidiaries.

Globe Life Insurance response

Lee, we're very sorry for the loss of your mother and we send our sincere condolences to you and your family. We'd like to investigate her death claim further but need you to please send via PRIVATE response your full name, your mother's name, the policy #, your phone #, and the best time to call you. We'll have a supervisor contact you as soon as we've investigated why this claim wasn't paid in full. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you during this difficult time.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 25, 2022

Updated on 04/28/2022: So My initial review included the fact that I had requested a supervisor call back 8-9 times and never received one. They responded both on the 26 and 27th promising a call back from a supervisor. NO ONE CALLED ME LOL. I did call in on the 27th and speak with a rep who was supposed to find my signed document that I have sent 6 times - 3 times via fax and 3x via email on the 13th, 21st and 24th. She put on hold 3 times and then just dumped me back into the queue - get the picture??? I did speak with a rep who actually found one of my signed cancellation docs and promised to call me back - still waiting.

I have called them at least 45 times and 50-60% they cannot even find the policy or are not able to do anything but feed me ** and lie. Inept is a very nice way of putting it. We are talking about people's Life Insurance and this company is useless at best and more realistically doing whatever possible to not pay out what is owed. I find this egregious and their CEO Gary Coleman needs to be investigated the insurance commission. They certainly do not follow any type of best business practices for their clients and have zero fiduciary interest in them as well.

Original Review: This is the worst insurance company out there. I have been trying to cancel an old policy for 6 weeks and all they do is lie constantly!!! I have requested a supervisor to call me no less than 9 times and zero response!! [keep in mind I am a financial planner]. I have submitted my policy cancellation forms no less than 4 times via both fax and email over the last 3 weeks and they are still requesting them. They did the exact same thing to my mother and numerous personal clients. I will be filing a complaint with the insurance commission and the Attorney General. They are a completely corrupt company and need to be fined accordingly!!! Do NOT do business with them and suggest anyone who is a current client to cash out your policies and go anywhere else!!!!

Globe Life Insurance response

Erich, please accept our sincere apology for this cancelation issue. The situation you described is unacceptable and not indicative of the way we do business. If this issue is still unresolved please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, policy #, phone #, and the best time to contact you. We’ll have a supervisor reach out to you for a resolution. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I recently contacted Globe Life and was told that the policy was only eligible until age 80, my mom will be 80 in May. I was told that if she lives to the end of July, her policy will expire. When I inquired about a rollover plan, I was not given an additional options, my mother has been in this insurance with this policy for about 16 years or more, she just recently received a request to purchase more insurance from them. Why did they not send her something beforehand explaining that she would need a different policy due to her age, nothing. She received a policy payment notice. And the person I spoke to on the phone, made it sound so casual that if my mom would die before the end of July she would be covered. I expressed to her that we were hoping she would. I am so disappointed at a company that deals with elderly people or death would be so unfeeling. This is not a company for me or my family any longer.

Globe Life Insurance response

Julie, we sincerely apologize that your experience with us was less than you expected. Globe Life has been protecting America’s families since 1951 and the experience you described is unacceptable and not consistent with our training. We invite you to please send us via PRIVATE response your mom's policy #, the best phone #, and her full name on the policy. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Original review: April 13, 2022

It's been a month since my husband passed and still no check. It was a direct claim of pancreatic cancer on a policy we paid for years. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN. Every time I call I get told something different.

Globe Life Insurance response

Susan, we're very sorry for the loss of your husband and we send our sincere condolences to you and your family. We'd like to investigate his death claim further but need you to please send via PRIVATE response your full name, your husband's name, the policy #, your phone #, and the best time to call you. We'll have a supervisor contact you as soon as we've investigated why this claim hasn't been paid. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you during this difficult time.

Original review: April 13, 2022

I canceled two policies, but I still haven’t received my refund. I did the same thing with Mutual Of Omaha at the same time, and they have already sent me my refund. Globe Life doesn’t take care of business.

Globe Life Insurance response

Scottie, please accept our sincere apology for this cancelation issue and refund issue. If you still haven't received your refund please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, policy number, phone number, and the best time to contact you. We’ll have a supervisor reach out to you for a resolution. We're sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.

Original review: April 12, 2022

We purchased life insurance thru Globe Life for my family. Before the contestable period was up my family member passed away. All information supplied and it's been over 2 months and every time call get different story. Took 2 months before they decided to make us aware that more forms had to be processed to get the medical records from hospital and 1 Dr faxed records 4 times before they finally said they received those. Every time call get different information about status of claim. Death of family member is challenging enough and then going thru all of this extra stress to get policy paid out is even more stressful in a time where we are at a loss already. I have 4 more policies with Globe and if this does not work, then I will be taking that business elsewhere.

Globe Life Insurance response

Margaret, we're very sorry for the loss of your loved one and we send our sincere condolences to you and your family. We'd like to investigate this death claim further but need you to please send via PRIVATE response your full name, your loved one's name, the policy #, your phone #, and the best time to call you. We'll have a supervisor contact you as soon as we've investigated why this claim hasn't been paid. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you during this difficult time.

Original review: April 2, 2022

Tried setting up profile to make a payment and received a error message that the DOB on my policy was incorrect so I called customer service and was told that two of my 5 policies had a incorrect DOB. I was confused because I’ve been having the policies for a while and on my paperwork the DOB are correct but for some reason they were entered into the system incorrectly. The customer service rep told me in order to have this information corrected that I would have to fax over the birth certificates for both and list the correct DOB and that I will receive a confirmation email when the information was corrected.

I did this a couple of months ago and when I tried calling back numerous of times but kept getting the recording stating that they are extremely busy to try calling back. I finally got some in customer service I was told that it still hadn’t been changed and that I could send a email and I did but guess what I still haven’t gotten a response to my email. This is very upsetting because you would think that If someone is paying a premium for five policies and has been for numerous years that the information should’ve been entered into the system correctly and if it wasn’t it shouldn’t take a act of congress to get it taken care of.

Globe Life Insurance response

Shantelle, we're very sorry to hear about the unfortunate DOB situation with your policies and the inefficiency of our service. We want to look into your issue but need more information. If you could please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, policy #, phone #, and the best time to contact you. We'll have a representative contact you and resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Updated on 04/02/2022: My payment still hasn't been applied to my policy#**. I even faxed proof of purchase of my money order like I was instructed to do and they claim they hadn't received it but the fax went through. Every month it's always an issue with my payment being applied due to negligence on their part and it takes 2 months for my payment to be applied.

Original Review: For the last four months my payments are getting lost or they cannot find them when my premiums are all in the same envelope when mailed and it's always one or two lost or not posted as paid. And they never know anything.

Globe Life Insurance response

Linda, we're very sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation with your payment(s) and the inefficiency of our service. If you still have an unresolved payment issue please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, policy number, phone number, and the best time to contact you. We'll have a representative reach out to you and hopefully resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I wished to close this stupid acct out 2 months ago.. I called them.. I gave them the info they requested and was told to expect my check in the mail. It never came.. I call them to find out why.. They say they had sent it and it came back to them. They had sent it to the wrong address twice.. Now I'm told, "Oops we forgot that you'll need to write all the given info out on paper then sign it then send it to this email address along with a photo." I have now done this. Now I'm waiting for some other stupid excuse.. And even if they do it right I'm told I'll be waiting some ungodly amount of time. The company obviously lacks any real integrity just as many have stated.. I want my damned money back and I have to literally jump through hoops to get it.. Perhaps they'll one day do the same to you.

Globe Life Insurance response

Chris, we're very sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation with your check and the inefficiency of our service. We want to look into your issue but need more information. If you could please send us your name, policy number, the reason for your inquiry, phone number, and the best time to contact you to Globewebmgmt@globe.life. We'll have a representative contact you and hopefully resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Original review: March 28, 2022

I talked with a lady on 3/25/2022 and she was so polite and courteous. She was so knowledgeable about the services. She answered all of my questions without putting me on hold to find out things, she already knew. She was pleasant to talk with and she stayed on the phone with me until all my questions and concerns was resolved. I wish that everyone I talked to was as polite and courteous as she was. Conversations like this makes me glad that I am a Globe Life customer.

Globe Life Insurance response

Lavern, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Globe Life! We’re happy our representative was knowledgeable, courteous, and able to answer all your questions while providing you with the great service you expect and deserve. We appreciate you reaching out to us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Original review: March 28, 2022

We purchased life insurance for our 2 grandchildren. When I told my daughter about it, she was very happy that it was so affordable. It was so easy and very affordable. I don't know why we didn't do it before. I would recommend Globe Life to anybody!!!

Globe Life Insurance response

Thank you for your review, Oscar! Our goal is to provide affordable financial protection through a process that's simple and easy for our valued customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

Original review: March 27, 2022

I bought life insurance for my family. Little did I know my husband would die unexpectedly so soon. It was during the contestability period of my life insurance. I knew I had been honest when taking out our policies however it took Globe 5months to research and pay out his claim. Although I did a lot of the legwork for them because when I would call to inquire they would state they were having a hard time getting certain medical records, I would call the company and the doctor would give a different story. Final point is after the review was done, Globe did payout his policy. His funeral was paid for and they sent me the check for the remaining funds. They also paid interest on the money since it had taken so long. So as long as your completely honest when filling out your application for insurance you should never have any issues. Although the process was long. I still thank Globe for being a day 1 coverage as their claims state.

Globe Life Insurance response

Crystal, we hope and pray that you and your family are doing well since the loss of your husband. We appreciate you and the trust you’ve placed in Globe Life and we're honored that we were able to be there for you and your family when you needed us the most. We thank you for choosing Globe Life for this important coverage.

Original review: March 22, 2022

This company has become a joke. Website sucks. I hate calling with a long wait time with a aggravating message. Last agent was snobby and told me, that my premiums could increase without notice at any time. Per the type of policy I have. At this rate of increase. I’d do better putting the money in savings-which I fully intend to do. I’ll get INTEREST.

Globe Life Insurance response

Jacquelynn, we sincerely apologize that your experience was less than you expected. Globe Life has been protecting America’s families since 1951 and the experience you described is unacceptable and not consistent with our training. So that we can look further into your situation we invite you to send us via PRIVATE response your full name, policy #, name of the representative, and the best phone #. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Original review: March 16, 2022

Globe Life Insurance company is by far the most difficult and inept company I have ever had the displeasure of working with. They failed to update beneficiaries as requested, failed to send proper updates to the same and when it came time to pay out took over 4 months to get everything straight. They cause an extreme amount of heartache and stress to an already stressful situation of losing a child. Every time we called we got different answers as to exactly what documentation was needed to file the claim. The only thing they did get right was when it came to billing or collecting premiums. When they finally did pay out the claim, they got the address wrong and shorted the funeral home/cemetery causing a bill we then had to pay out of pocket. DO NOT give them any money and DO NOT use them for any of your insurance needs! Just PATHETIC and unprofessional treatment all around!

Globe Life Insurance response

Nukem, we're very sorry for the loss of your child and we send our sincere condolences to you and your family. We'd like to investigate any unresolved issue on this death claim but need you to please send via PRIVATE response your full name, your child's name, the policy #, your phone #, and the best time to call you. We'll have a supervisor contact you as soon as we've investigated why this claim was handled so poorly. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I really like how they handle my insurance needs, and I had no problem in getting help. That when I was trying to find out information of what I was calling about. I also like the prices of the of their policies that I was buying for my grandchildren's, and that I had purchase another one of their policies.

Globe Life Insurance response

Joyce, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love hearing that our customers find our process simple and our coverage affordable. Thank you for choosing Globe Life and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: March 14, 2022

Rep hung up on me. I did not get the information I attempted to retrieve. The rep did not stay on the phone long enough to hear why I and my wife called in. Rude! Rude! Rude! If it wasn't for the fact I need this information I would consider canceling.

Globe Life Insurance response

Cedric, we sincerely apologize for this unacceptable service you received and would like to look further into this but need more information from you. If you could please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, the rep's name (if you know it), policy #, the needed information, and the best phone # and time to contact you. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Original review: March 11, 2022

I took out policies for my 4 grandchildren. I accepted the policies and returned the signature pages for each of the 4 I requested. Along with the signature confirmation I submitted my check for payment. They only applied payment (incorrect amounts) to 2 of the policies. But my check was deposited for payment on all 4 policies. I have called twice, emailed and requested a customer service manager make contact with me. I have gotten nowhere with getting my premiums applied. My online submission for someone to contact me has not been responded to. I am TOTALLY Frustrated with Globe Life and I have just taken the policies out. I guess my best option is to cancel and go elsewhere for coverage. Total disappointment. Just because they have been in business for 70 years doesn't mean they are a dependable company. Go elsewhere for your life insurance.

Globe Life Insurance response

Susanne, we're very sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation with your payment and the inefficiency of our service. We want to look into your issue but need more information. If you could send us via PRIVATE response your full name, names on the affected policies, policy #'s, phone #, and the best time to contact you. We'll have a supervisor contact you and hopefully resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Resolution response: March 15, 2022

The supervisor contacted me back stating what I told her was correct. The double payment meant everything was current and correct. Set up auto pay again. Everything should be resolved.

Original review: March 10, 2022

I had my policy changed from term to whole life. Tried for 2 1/2 months to convince them no payment was taken from my account. They even sent me a paper showing it was paid thru 04/21. Then 05/21 I received letter stating no payment for April so account inactive. Called setup up a double payment and then autopay. Tried to convince them they needed one more payment but they assured me I was wrong. Fast forward to 03/22 I received letter saying no payment had been received for 03/21 or 04/21 so policy was put inactive. Finally got to speak with supervisor, they didn't call back after leaving message as instructed, who setup double payment withdrawal from my account and is expediting it to accounting to find out what is going on. I have paid on this policy since 02/2007. I have letters and times and dates of most of the phone calls I have made trying to get this corrected.

Globe Life Insurance response

Carol, we're sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation with your payment and the inefficiency of our service. We want to look into your issue but need more information. If you could send us via PRIVATE response your full name, policy #, phone #, and the best time to contact you. We'll have a supervisor contact you and hopefully resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I would rate this ZERO if I could. I sent a full year payment to Globe Life for my newest grandchild's life insurance policy. They applied it as a quarterly payment, then refunded the remaining balance in three equal payments as overpayments on each of my other 3 grandchildren's policies. I called and talked to a customer service representative and asked them to correct the billing error and credit the correct policy with the full annual payment. They said they could not do that. I requested to speak to a supervisor. They left a message with their supervisor to call me back, but I never received a call. I called again about a month later and talked to another customer service representative. Again, they could not explain how the payment was misappropriated, and said they could not fix it.

I asked to talk to someone who could. They connected me with someone in a different section, and was told they could collect a 6 or 12 month payment from me, but they could not fix the problem. I pointed out that by their applying my first payment as a quarterly that there was a service charge. They told me that there was no service charge. I pointed out that 12 months was $104.45 and that 1/4 of that is $26.11, but they took $27.78 for the quarterly payment. This is a service charge.

After repeatedly telling me I could fix it by making another payment and politely calling me a liar and an idiot, I asked to speak to someone who could resolve the issue. They told me no one could. I then asked to speak to a supervisor. I was routed to another number which went to voicemail. I left a message with a brief description of the problem, the policy number, my name and phone number. I never received a call back. I'm afraid I cannot do business with a company that cannot properly apply a payment, will not admit an error on their part, and refuses to fix the problem.

Globe Life Insurance response

Alan, we apologize your payment was improperly posted and to the wrong account. If this issue is still unresolved, please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, the policy number(s), your phone number, and the best time to contact you. We'll have a supervisor contact you to help resolve this unacceptable issue to your satisfaction. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

My mother had a 60k term life policy that was issued on 12/11/2007. 50k in base policy with 5k added on 12/11/2012 and another 5k added on 12/11/2015. She passed away in January 2022. When the claim was filed, Globe Life sent me a letter saying the added coverage was contestable and they needed more information from her doctors. I called I’m find out why considering the added coverage was added over 2 years ago. I was told that according to their records, the added coverage was added in January 2022. Which is not factual. The first customer service rep was extremely rude and talked to me like I was stupid when I tried to explain that that must be a mistake. I called back and talked to another rep who was much more helpful. She said there was a note that indicated their record was an error. I want to be paid the added 10k. It’s not my fault that the records are wrong when I have documents stating when the coverage was added.

Globe Life Insurance response

Joanna, we're very sorry for the loss of your mother and we send our sincere condolences to you and your family. We'd like to investigate her death claim further but need you to please send via PRIVATE response your full name, your mother's name, the policy #, your phone #, and the best time to call you. We'll have a supervisor contact you as soon as we've investigated why this claim hasn't been paid. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you during this difficult time.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I have had Globe for 13 years, little that I know that they are not a good company and IF they have good burial insurance it would surprise me. They are not able to do small adjustments. BEWARE!!! This is my life insurance and it should be better because of the importance. I asked to make some adjustments since my kids are getting older and they seem not to be able to do that. My kids can do better than Globe! I wished I had gotten a better insurance company now.

Globe Life Insurance response

Angela, we apologize your experience with Globe Life hasn't met your expectations. So that we can assist you with any unresolved issue, please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, policy number(s), phone #, and the best time to contact you. We'll have a supervisor reach out to you. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

I signed up for this policy not to get money when my family member pass on but just for burial expense and I declined every time they wanted me to increase. I never missed any payment and then they increase my rate. This is only for burial only but that did not matter to them. So now I am stuck with this awful policy because if I cancel I will lose everything that I put in.

Globe Life Insurance response

Marshelia, we apologize that our Globe Life coverage isn't meeting your expectations. Our top priority is providing various types of affordable financial coverage to our customers and we're sorry this was your experience. We invite you to send us via PRIVATE response your policy number, full name on the policy, and best contact phone number and time to call. We'll have a representative reach out to you. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

Global Life withdrew my premium twice within 8 days under the pretext that the 1st attempt was unsuccessful. I called them to discuss that with them and was told it couldn’t be because their computer isn’t showing that. I tried to be calm and provide the dates when the funds were withdrawn and she wasn’t trying to hear that or anything I had to say, really. She was committed to her statement that they only withdrew the money once.

When I realized I wasn’t going anywhere with her I said okay and ended the phone call. I called them back a second time, but had a bank rep. with me on the line, and when the Global’s rep. was trying to feed me that same lie, I spoke up and asked the bank’s associate to confirm that they did take money twice from my account, which she did, as well as providing her the dates of both transactions. And, oh, all of a sudden, the story from Globe changed. Of course, at that point, they were trying to cover their ** by any means necessary because they know withdrawing funds a second time from my account without my consent when they were already paid is fraudulent. So, I was told, at the time, they would return my money in a couple of days, and the time it takes to hit my account depends on my bank. Plain and sample. NOTHING was ever mentioned about me having to submit my bank statement to them.

I called the bank back to require about the fee I accrued because I had forgotten to discuss it with the previous representative who was on the line with me as I was talking to one of Globe’s reps. I found out from her the bank would not return the fee to me because it was not at fault and globe was due to their second unlawful withdrawal, she advised me to ask Globe to pay for it, it was then I called the insurance company a 3rd time to ask for the refund of the fee I had paid the bank. It’s rep. insisted they wouldn’t repay me because it wasn’t their policy to repay any fees, when I said, even though they are at fault, s/he responded with, we do not refund fees. I said, ** and asked to be transferred to a manager. She came to the line and told me I’d be refunded but I’d have to send a bank statement showing the fees, which was fine with me until she indicated that I couldn’t wipe out any of my other personal transactions.

I was shocked and said, what. I don’t understand because I’ve had to send my bank statement before to other companies for different activities and NONE of them have ever asked me to show my whole statement. As a matter of fact, even with some other businesses I needed to take care of, the companies would tell me to go ahead and white out everything else except for what’s pertaining to them. It’s not like Glove was lending me money to buy a house, therefore, rightfully so, needed to see every transaction on my statement. It was because they UNLAWFULLY took my money and I had asked them to pay me back the fee accrued because of their greed. And because I was not happy, toward the end of the conversation, their savage reps’ supervisor asked me, do you want the information so you can send the statement to get your fee returned or not? Angrily, I said, yes.

Nothing was ever said about them needing my statement to return my money, if I did not call the 3rd time to ask them to refund me the fee, the word statement would have never came up. The conversations would have concluded with the second representative, twisted her tongue to make an excuse as soon as she realized the bank rep. was on the line, telling me my money would be returned in a couple of days.

Now tell me why about a week later when I called to find out why my money wasn’t returned yet, they’re trying to tell me it’s because they’re waiting on me to send my statement, and when I tried to explain the statement had nothing to do with that, but with my fee refund, both the rep. and his supervisor sounded like a broken record repeating the same thing only with his boss more adamant on me not receiving my money if I don’t comply. Really? So, now, I’m complying the way I see fit, I’m gonna put a claim against them with the bank for taking money that wasn’t theirs to begin with, I don’t know what they call such a deplorable action in their world, but in the world I live in it is called stealing, point, blank.

The bank will give me my money back and deal with them and if they tried anything to make it harder, as I told the supervisor earlier, I’ll just call Nydia Hann from 6 abc customer service report and ask her to come to my house, as she did with others hundreds of times, interview me, with proof at hand (Then, I will willingly show her my bank statement) so she can see where they took the money from me on the 3rd and the 10th of February, and where I was charged the fee, so she can blast them out nationwide for lying and making it so hard to get my fund back.

I bet you when she calls them and tells them who she is and what she does, they’d be quick to correct their mistake and settle the matter. I know also, it won’t get that far because the bank, undoubtedly, WILL reimburse me within 24-48 hours. However, I still wanted to mention that so the general public can have an idea of what they’ll be dealing with once they took the bait to sign up for a policy with Global Life Insurance Company, and also for the company itself to know they are not the Lord of the Kings and that customers can take actions against them too.

N.B

Globe Life Insurance response

We're very sorry to hear about the unacceptable situation with your refund. We want to find a resolution to correct this issue ASAP. Please send us via PRIVATE response your name, policy number, phone number, and best time to contact you. We'll have a supervisor contact you and hopefully resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

Thank you Global Life for getting me thru my most difficult time. The loss of my son was devastating but your claim process made it so simple. I did receive my check and everything was handled in a courteous manner. Within 2 weeks the process was done. Again thank you!! I am grateful.

Globe Life Insurance response

We send our sincere condolences to you and your family on the passing of your son. We pray for you and your family during this extremely difficult time. We appreciate you and the trust you placed in Globe Life and we're honored that we were able to be there for you and your family when you needed us the most. Thank you for choosing Globe Life and God bless you and your family.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

The only complaint is I wish the representative would have explained to me the pros and cons of opening a claim right away…. The mortuary could get any information from Globe directly bc I opened a claim. Otherwise a good company.

Globe Life Insurance response

Thank you for your feedback! While we're glad you're satisfied with Globe Life in general, we apologize that our representative wasn't as informative as you needed. We invite you to send us a PRIVATE response with more representative details and any unresolved issues you still have. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

My advice is know what you are really getting and don't go by the reviews and always read the fine print. My son passed in Dec 2020. A little over the two year grace period. It's 2022 and no decision on the contested add on policies. Keep looking because they are not it!!!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

I was sent a policy to review, it stated I had 30 days to return it. If not satisfied. I mailed it back way before 30 days,they debited my account for a premium. When I try to call am on hold for indefinite amounts of time. Still no response, even emailed them.

Globe Life Insurance response

Maxine, please accept our sincere apology for this policy and cancelation issue. If this issue is still unresolved please send us via PRIVATE response the name on the policy, policy #, phone #, and the best time to contact you. We’ll have a supervisor reach out to you for a resolution. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

A life insurance policy holder should never have 30 minute hold times.... I tried different days and times, but there was always at least 30 minute wait time to speak to anyone..! I needed to change my beneficiary immediately.. Took me 3 days to speak to someone... Unacceptable..!!

Globe Life Insurance response

Reynaldo, we're sorry that we didn't provide the service that you expect and deserve during these recent interactions. If your issue is still unresolved please send us via PRIVATE response your full name, unresolved issue, policy #, phone # and the best time to contact you. We'll have a supervisor reach out to you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.

Globe Life Insurance Company Information