1.03/5
Based on 30 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Compare other quotes now
InsuraMatch - Powering the ConsumerAffairs Insurance Program

Oakbrook Terrace, IL

American Access Casualty sells non-standard auto insurance policies and accepts international drivers licenses. American Access Casualty isn't an InsuraMatch partner. Call InsuraMatch to find a verified partner and get multiple insurance quotes at one time.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 22, 2018

157 American Access Casualty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

One of the worst insurance company ever. My stepdaughter got in an accident in late August of 2017 and it is now February of 2018 and they still haven't settled up. You call them and they will never answer and if they return your call they don't have information you gave them on their answering machine... They do everything they can to duck responsibility in claims. They should be reported and taken out of business. Terrible company to have to deal with.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

This company never answered the phone. Was on hold over 45 minutes. No answer. They always say their insurer are not cooperating with the investigation. They always deny claims. They never pay. They never act in good faith. Worst insurance company ever. How do they stay in operation. They need a class action suit filed against them for bad faith in handling claims. Please look online for class action against AAC. Worst horrible insurance in the world!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

In Oct 2016 I was hit by their client. She had no DO and ran a stop sign. Both of my daughters were transported to the ER by ambulance. My insurance eventually settled with AA. However, one of my girls required ongoing therapy for her injury. Over a year and 3 months later they still haven't paid our doctor. Now they say they never received the form I sent by fax and regular mail. I have to somehow get In touch with an agent who never answers his phone or responds to messages and have the claim reopened.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I work for an attorney's office which is handling a property damage/bodily injury claim for a gentleman who was not at fault for the accident. Dealing with this insurance company has been incredibly difficult. It is nearly impossible to reach someone via telephone or email for that matter. I have made numerous phone calls and left messages to both the adjuster and her manager. The courtesy of a return phone call is non-existent. For a claim that should have been resolved within a matter of two weeks at best, it remains in limbo. The vehicle was appraised on 12/19/17 and today is 1/17/18. This is truly unbelievable. I don't see how this company remains in business.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I was in an accident (their fault not mine) with someone who is insured with this company on December 19, 2017. Someone from this company called me on December 21, 2017. After missing their call I called the guy back. His name was George, he never answered, called again later that day and still no answer so I left a voicemail with my claim number, name and phone number, next day I get no call back, so I call again... Long story short today is January 5, 2018 and “George” has not called me back or answer his phone when I call. This “insurance company” is a fraud. They basically help Hispanics that do not have licenses. Says so on the company website. I refuse to let this company get away with not fixing my car!! THIS IS THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY I’VE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Access Casualty?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I obtained insurance from your Crowel Agency, which was American Access Casualty Company, in 2015 under myself as the policyholder; however, following that some errors were made on Crowel's part. The first mistake was that the insured name was listed incorrectly as Jacob ** instead of Jacob **. Another error was the birthdate of Jacob. His date of birth is 6/15/85 but up until a couple weeks back you had his birthday as 11/20/85, which is my (Lauren **) birthday. Then, back in February you they had me to sign an exclusion form prohibiting my husband from driving my car even though he is my husband of five years. The agent I was working with said it was because I was the primary driver and he wouldn’t be driving my car full time and thus didn’t require it. I never understood this but put my trust into Crowel since their business is insurance.

On November 20th, I called to inquire about windshield insurance and to make sure my husband was indeed covered in addition to updating my credit card information. My conversation with that agent lasted approximately 14 minutes, of which I have verified with my call log. On December 2nd, Jacob was involved in an accident that still remains unclear as to whose fault it is. It took over a week and a half for someone to come out and review the damage to my car which was indeed totaled. It was only at this point that I discovered that Jacob was not put back on my insurance despite my November 20th request.

Then, I spoke with Stephanie ** from American Access in the claims department who inquired if my premium had gone up following my request. However, at that time I had yet to receive the bill notice and thus could not answer. She then told me that if it had not gone up, it would just be a matter of a back payment. To rectify the situation. She also said she would investigate that agent’s mistake and look into notes and/or phone call logs. After waiting patiently without any response, I contacted Crowel directly and spoke with Pam, the manager, to discuss all the errors that had taken place and to see if they had proof of updated information I had given them on November 20th. Pam said she had no record of any call or notes since they do not record calls and or take a simple note as to why a client would call.

This then prompted me to check my call log to see if I could prove a call was made, which it was. I then received a letter signed by Stephanie ** stating that an investigation was still taking place and that coverage may or may not be denied, decision pending. Since the letter stated to contact Stephanie directly with any questions, I called her to obtain more information. Disappointingly, I was spoken to extremely rudely and treated unprofessionally. Subsequently, I talked to another representative whose name is Norita from American Access‘s customer service. I told her how unhappy I was with Ms. ** attitude on the phone. She was kind and patient and told me she would get in contact with the underwriter to see if they could resolve this. I have yet to hear from her, but understand that the holidays are a busy time of year.

As of, 12/28/2017, the other insurance company involved in this claim (State Farm Ins) has yet to hear from anyone from my insurance company. Reading reviews on Google and Yelp, I see that other customers have also had issues with representative errors and alarming lack of proper documentation including call logs by Crowel Agency. In two days it will be a month from the accident and I am still waiting on calls and/or some type of letter stating what is the status of this situation. I am appalled on how a paying customer of 2 years is treated and how horrible I have been treated by both companies.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

One of their insured drivers crashed into me on Labor Day in September '17. It is now about to be 2018 and all they want to cover is my bumper but want to use cheap non-original parts and don't want to cover my medical expenses. They claim it has been too long apart, after they have been giving me a runaround for 3 months not trying to take any responsibility. DO YOUR BEST TO AVOID EVER DEALING WITH THEM, IF YOU DO HAVE TO THEN GET A LAWYER. I can't stress it enough. They don't like to answer the phones and take weeks to return calls. They also don't take any notes of conversations so record your calls with them. They are professional crooks. I hope you learn from my mistakes.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

It was very difficult to speak to someone. Hold time is tearful. I had to do a lot of legwork on my own to get my claim reviewed. Once I finally received help, the claims rep, who I never spoke to, and who never returned my calls, decided to take my claim check and disperse it the way she saw fit, to companies, instead of sending it to me. She saw I went around her to get help. The claims adjuster stole my settlement check. I never saw it, even though I was told it was to be sent to me. I have been so horrified at the actions of the claims adjuster, that I cry at the thought of dealing with such hate and evil on this earth.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

My husband and I were struck in a restaurant parking lot by a driver insured with this company. I called to submit a claim and initially got a real person on the phone who took my information and said I would be assigned an adjuster and be contacted in 24-48 hours. I would also be sent information in the mail. Neither of these has happened two weeks later. When I try to call ANY of the phone numbers for the company, it goes to the same recording and claims that "all representatives are assisting others, please stay on the line." They always have "longer than normal wait time due to the high volume of calls" regardless of what time of day you call. I've left messages time after time and no one calls me back. I have a job and cannot sit around trying to call these people all day long. This place is a scam.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I was involved in a car accident, I was struck in the back by one of their insured driver. I cannot get through to the adjuster assigned to my case, I have left several messages on her machine and her supervisor no response since October. This is the worst insurance I have ever dealt with.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I was rear ended very badly while I was on shoulder lane changing a flat when BAM someone asleep on the wheel rear-ended me. Car is totaled and no transportation as of yet. I have left numerous messages to adjuster with no response. I am still awaiting a rental as my legal representative tells me that they were waiting for their client’s statement. NOW I'm being told their insured didn't pay premiums on time and don't have responsibility. I smell a rat.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

My wife had an accident and the person that caused the accident has American Access Casualty for insurance. American Access Casualty would not pay for 2 months because "they" could not get in touch with their client to get his side of the story. He received tickets for no drivers license and failure to control speed (causing accident). I told American Access Casualty the car was paid off and had NO LIEN, however they took it upon themselves to make the check out to me and NMAC who was the former lien holder. It has been a NIGHTMARE trying to get them to understand the check should only be in my name. Also, they gave me a list of companies that would "repair" my car, but I had work done at the first one they recommended (MAACO) and their work was absolutely horrible.

Two companies, Caliber Collision and LMC, where I had work done on my daughter's cars would not work on the car unless I paid for it myself because the insurance company was American Access. They told me that American Access is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to work with and that wanted no part of them anymore... Pay them myself and keep the check. I am returning the check with a copy of the car title and the release of lien letter from NMAC hoping that someone there has enough common sense to figure out there is no lien on the car and will send me a check in my name.

Last, but not least, calling American Access is a real BIG PAIN IN THE ASS. All I ever got was recordings that told me it was after hours (it wasn't) or the person was away from their office, in a meeting or helping another customer. But, the "only" person I was able to connect with was in Customer Service (a term I am now using loosely) who transferred me to another person in claims, but I was disconnected in the process of being transferred. I should have known, huh.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I am very not impressed with the insurance company and note I understand a lot is going on in Houston because of the flood. But I have been trying to get my car close out and I got the claim letter nothing has been done. I got my credit union involved and they also been calling and calling. One time someone call us back the both of use the rest of the time voicemail. My car has been gone since 08-27-2017 and wanted get my things from my car and the place it was at told me there not sure we’re it's at. I think that this has cause me so much stress and blood pressure is not too good. All I want is this to be done and they say it’s in the process and also ask for more time and today is 10-13-2017. Nothing has been done no contact to my credit union... Very highly upset... I need someone higher than the people to see what is going on... How would you like to not know and be at where I am...

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

OMG... This is the insurance company from HELL!! I also filed a complaint with the TX Dept of Insurance... They did nothing... Told me I would have to take them to "small claims court" because TX Dept of Insurance does not recover any settlements owed... What?? So basically you are on your own dealing with these people... My attorney was disgusted with them as well. I was rear ended by one of aa policy holders. It's situation like this that make people go 'POSTAL'.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

My policy was due to Expire on the end of 7/2017 so I went into my agency and paid the reinstatement fee to continue with my auto insurance policy. I had no problem. Come the 29th of August I tried to call to make payment. Spoke to a Rep who put my on hold but winded up hanging up on me. Tried calling of which all the rep just disconnected calls or ask to put me on hold and hang up, so finally I tried to pay online of which told me to contact customer service of which I did.

Today 8/30/2017 spoke to a very rude and ** person who asked for my policy number and just straight out front told me, "we No longer do business with your agency so for that reason your insurance has been cancelled you need to go else where and purchase a new policy thru someone else???" I asked her, "what about my Reinstatement Fee I paid?" She said, "what about it? You were covered for 30 days," I said, "so if your employees knew off hand your company was no longer gonna do business with my agency then why wasn't I told before they took my money?" She said," I don't know I'm not them. I am me and I'm telling you that you No longer are covered thru American Access Casualty. Have a nice day." and hung up so now I'm gonna have to come out of pocket for another down payment to insure all 4 of my vehicles.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I was recently struck by a teen driver, driving alone on his learners permit that was insured by American Access Casualty Company. At first it did not seem bad. They sent an adjuster to my home as the vehicle was not drivable. They confirmed it was not safe to drive. After this there was not a word from them. I tried calling but with long waits on hold and no response when leaving a message with the agent.

3 weeks later I got a letter in the mail with some paperwork that needed filled out, however the paperwork was not included. Just the letter. So I call again. After an hour and a half wait I finally get a hold of the adjusted. She says she will email the paperwork. I then ask her what the update was from the adjuster. She says it looks like there is a total loss but there is a problem. I ask what the problem was and she keeps changing the subject and dancing around it until she finally says the individual driving was not insured under the coverage but it is still under investigation and can take up to 30 days. I then ask what am I going to do about a car. It has already been 3 weeks. She just keeps repeating to call my insurance and ask for advise to everything I say.

I hang up and call my insurance. They then proceeded to take over paying out for my totaled vehicle and told me they will deal with the other insurance company. Doing some research American Access Casualty web page says on the front page that they will insure internationals without a drivers license. I have read a ton of other review where this company has refused to pay out for similar reasons. So this company takes $ from people who are not insurable and does not pay when they hit someone. There has to be a law against this and needs to be investigated.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

On June 24th 2017 at 9:40am, my wife was stopped at a red light in Houston, Texas on N. Antoine. While waiting for a red light she was heavily rear ended by a car. My wife called me directly after the accident and informing me that the driver of the second vehicle did not appear to have a drivers license or real auto insurance because when she called the number of the insurance provided the call would just disconnect or no one would answer the phone.

I informed my wife that she should contact the Houston Police Department and have an officer come to the scene of the accident. When I arrived, which was approx 10 mins, the driver of the second car and a second person representing herself as the driver's mother who came to the scene by another separate vehicle wanted to pay for the damages to my wife's car at least three different times. They spoke in Spanish and to the best of our ability we informed them that we had no idea of how much the damages would be and that we had to called the police.

The police arrived within 10 mins and gave the driver of the second car two tickets. 1. No drivers license and; 2. Failure to control speed. The driver only appears to have a passport from a Central America country of which I do not remember and it is also not important. My wife subsequently received a subpoena to appear in court as a witness against the second driver. The second driver did not appear in court and a warrant was issued for her arrest on 8-22-2017.

Why did I state all of the above? 1. My wife was hit from behind while waiting at a legal City of Houston stop light. 2. The driver of the second car did not have a license to drive a car in the State of Texas or anywhere else in the United States. 3. The Houston Police Department issued the second driver two tickets as mentioned above. 4. As of 8-21-2017 the driver of the second car has a warrant for her arrest.

And yet the Auto Insurance of the car that hit my wife, American Access Insurance Company refuses to return my wife's multiple calls to have her car fixed. After no less than 25 calls to this firm, I went out on the internet and with little effort found multiple sites that depict horrible customer reviews of American Access Insurance Company, many with similar cases of being hit from behind by another driver which is nearly in all cases anywhere within the boundaries of the United States and other western countries, places the blame on the driver who hit a car in front of them.

How is it that we live in the United States of America and insurance companies like American Access are even allowed to sell insurance, take in the premiums and never pay out a claim? If in the future a driver with this insurance hits another car and really hurts someone; that persons family or loved one would bear the complete burden of all the medical bills and loss of wages because in my opinion American Access Insurance Company follows a business model of selling various types of insurance and never actually intending to pay out a claim; even claims like my wife’s case which is clear cut.

It has been two months since my wife was hit from behind and no one from American Access will return her call. It is now left to us to file a claim with our insurance company which has a $400 deductible and some level of burden on us for a rental car while my wife’s car is in the shop. This really is not the issue although it does make me mad.

I have lots of time on my hands so I have filed with the Texas Insurance Board to have American Access dropped from being able to sell insurance in the State of Texas. I have also filed with the United States Insurance Board to have them investigate American Access. I have also sent our story to ABC's 20/20; CBS's 60 Mins and other media news magazines in hopes that they will do a story on American Access and help get their license to sell insurance of any kind revoked everywhere in the United States. I also plan to sue the insurance company in Houston Texas in hopes that it will cost them much more in terms of legal fees and my claim than they would have paid if they had just settled the claim. American Access; you have just messed with the WRONG PERSON!!! I have lots and lots of free time and very much enjoy taking on scum bag outfits like your firm.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I had bad experience with American Access Casualty. They denied my claim even if they got pictures, police report and witness that the other person hit my car. They went with his version of the accident. He was with under the alcohol, run away and they still protecting persecutors that driving and drinking plus were rude that not even contact me cost to fix the damage $6000. Be careful if you insurance don't respond. You will get sued by court later just because want to save money for this company that they only wants your money $$.

Original review: June 13, 2017

It has taken over three months and 12 hours of time on hold to finally get an estimate to repair my vehicle. Their insured hit my parked car. They ridiculously expected me to take photos of their insured to prove they were in the car and photos of her driver's license. I had a photo of her liability card and she admitted fault to me and later to them. As of this date I am still driving a wrecked car. I have never been able to talk to a representative without a minimum hour long wait. They pay half the going rate for body labor in Texas and refused to even respond to my 26 calls until I filed a complaint with the Texas Department of Insurance. This is by far the worst insurance company with the worst customer service I have ever seen. And I AM A Property Casualty Agent with over 18 years in the field. My company would never be so incompetent.

Original review: June 5, 2017

I've had this insurance company for years and never actually filed any claim until recently and I'm sure everyone knows what happened. They dropped me and said they won't pay, it was a couple thousand dollar bill for a pole my daughter hit. I wish I would have read the reviews before going to them! I get they are cheap but there's a difference between being cheap and just being a fraud! Hopefully a lawyer will be able to do something and I hope enough people complaining will put this dirt bag company out of business!! Worst insurance.

Original review: May 27, 2017

Attempted to find out why monthly premium was increasing from approximately $390 to $575.87. Was initially informed by the rep who answered that was due to a discount being withdrawn for prior insurance. That needed a letter of experience. I explained that this had not been previously requested by anyone - either their agent nor the underwriter that we had spoken with during the application process. Explained that due to travel, would not be back to residence to get any such information for the next two weeks and did not believe that a less than 48-hour notice was reasonable. The rep said that she could not do anything and I asked to speak to a supervisor.

Luis, a supervisor, came onto the call. He repeated the same story and I also explained that neither their agent nor their underwriter raised the need for the letter. While happy to provide it, it would be in mid-June as Mark **, the other insured, was currently traveling and I was (am) in Nicaragua until the last half of June due to a member of my family being sick. Then Luis raised the point that Mark ** did not live full-time in Houston and that the Underwriting Section (the section that he previously stated he did not manage and could not direct to take action) had yesterday (i.e. 25 May) decided to cancel the policy for this reason.

I explained that Mark only drives while in Houston as it is cheaper to pay for the policy than for him to have to rent a car when in Houston. This had been explained to their underwriter in April during the insurance application and the policy had been approved. Luis committed to, as soon as he finished the call, to send an email containing a copy of the notice from "yesterday" showing this decision to cancel.

After waiting approximately 30 minutes and approximately 15 minutes before the insurance office closed, I called back to state that the letter had not been received. I also asked the person who answered, Mike, if he could tell me the status of my policy. After a minute or two (maybe longer) he stated that based on the notes, that an email "had been sent by a supervisor to underwriting" to cancel the policy. I asked if the note said that underwriting had cancelled or of the supervisor (presumably Luis) had sent an email TO underwriting to cancel. Mike hung up the phone on me.

Based on the statement by Mike, it appears that Luis was not honest when, in the middle of the first call, apparently learned that the policy had been cancelled. I believe that Luis was not truthful and he effort to cancel the policy is retaliatory for questioning the increase. I suspect that many other customer of American Access Casualty have had similar experiences.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I was rear-ended by someone insured by American Access and suffered some bumper damage that required a rear bumper replacement. It took several weeks and phone calls to get an estimate when an estimate was promised originally in a 24 hour timeframe. I was only reimbursed 1/2 the cost of the replacement and eventually gave up pursuing this issue as it was a drain on my time and energy. Avoid any interactions with this company if at all possible. Unfortunately, this option wasn't available to me.

Original review: May 16, 2017

American Access Insurance Company in IL is the worst insurance company known to man. They should be shut down by the Better Business Bureau. My agent/claims advisor was horrible. Her attitude sucks and I even had to get a lawyer and he stated that her attitude was horrible as well as advised her that she had a attitude problem. The young lady Stephanie was very unprofessional when I took my car in to the car collision place. They said that they have dealt with the company and do not like dealing with this complex at all due to the fact that they have a hassle getting issues appraised. PLEASE IF YOU ARE THINKING TO GO TO THIS INSURANCE COMPANY DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT!!! I had to give them one star and they didn't even deserve that. Horrible just plain old horrible service. Stick to State Farm, Geico, American Family Insurance, companies that stick behind their name.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I was hit by one of their insure April 7th and still have not got a hold of the adjuster for this damn company. Now I am having to put everything from my insurance and pay out of my pocket when it not even my fault. Piece of crap company. I don't understand how they are "in business".

Original review: April 21, 2017

Do not trust this company! I have full coverage insurance with them, and was struck by someone who was also insured by them. I was not at fault. They would not fix my vehicle on my coverage or the other person either. Stay away from them! I will be switching insurance companies!!!! I'm so upset!

Original review: April 12, 2017

They don't even deserve one star. The WORST company to deal with. First they make you submit your damage in pictures, don't even send anyone out to look at your vehicle to create an estimate. I got rear ended by one of their insured so there is damage underneath that they do not account for. My claim adjusted never called me, I had to call him twice to even hear back from someone. They give you a 24 hour window where your adjuster should call, clearly didn't happen. This company will only pay MINIMUM on labor, so you know that you will not have your car fixed at a good facility. I have only taken my car to the dealership for any work done on it since it is still under warranty and they will only cover 1/2 of what the estimate actually is.

One lady said I had to take it to one of their "preferred" dealerships, but then the next said I didn't. They also said that if I take it somewhere that charges more than what they are willing to pay I am responsible. The company should not operate as an insurance company. I hope NO ONE gets hit by one of their insured. You will not have your car fixed for a long time if you even get it fixed, or you will have to take it to some BS shop that probably won't even use real parts. I am submitting a claim with the BBB which it looks like I will not be the first or the last. Absolute joke of a company.

Original review: March 9, 2017

American Access is a horrible company. They are full of excuses and they try to cheat you. My adjuster never answers. She is rude and doesn't explain anything. I advise you not to have this insurance. They try to make money off you instead of helping your situation.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I was hit (in the rear bumper) in a Home Depot parking lot, I was not in my truck. I watched him hit me, so it was a slam dunk on who was at fault. The problem began when I tried to contact his insurance company. After a month and a half I got my insurance company involved, then they responded and sent me a check for 1/2 of what it would cost to put an oem bumper back on my truck.

After several attempts to contact the adjuster I finally got her and she told me that they would pay for an aftermarket bumper only and 40.00 dollars for labor. She told me my truck was not new enough to pay for oem and their labor price is fixed. I don't care how old my truck is. There was nothing wrong with my bumper. I asked what shop she got 40.00 dollars from. I wanted the phone # so I could call them and she wanted my zip code and I told no. I want to know where she came up with that price (no answer). If there was less than 1 star I would have chosen that. If you are an individual trying to contact them it's a joke. I spent almost an hour in the parking lot with the guy that hit me with success.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

On Jan 20, 2017 one of American Access Casualty insureds backed in to my 2017 vehicle and was very nice and polite and told me he was so sorry and admitted it was his fault. We exchanged insurance and I immediately called in to notify American Access Casualty and they said that I needed to send pictures which I did the same day. A few days later I received a call from an adjuster that told me that they received my pictures and an estimate was already done but just like in the reviews before me, they said they would need to speak with their insured and that he had 30 days to respond. It is now past the 30 days and I have left numerous messages for the adjuster and her supervisor but no one will call me back. Something needs to be done about this insurance company. This is just not right. I spoke with my insurance and I can file the claim with them but the claim will go against me and cost me my deductible and the wreck was in no way my fault.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

After reading all the negative reviews of AAC online from current and years prior. I was very fearful of how this process was going to be! I was honestly dreading before even speaking with my adjuster Mark ** at AAC. At first I was extremely on edge. However, that was not the case! Mark was a pleasure to work with and never made me feel as if I was going to have any issues with my claim or even need to contact an attorney. He was great at answering his phone and making sure I knew the company policies on rental car reimbursements. He also made sure I got reimbursement for the medical cost for my daughter. He has really made me at ease after reading those reviews. He was a great pleasure to work with during this claim!!

And the recommend body shop he sent me to was amazing, very nice and understanding people! They made the repair process smooth. I was very impressed by the body shop work and staff. I dropped my vehicle off on the 02/14/2017 and had it returned to me on 2/23/2017. Great service! I would recommend the body shop to others in the area! Overall I had a much better experience than I lead myself to believe I would have!

American Access Casualty Company Information

www.aains.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use