American Access Casualty

Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Compare Auto Insurance Companies

Research top Auto Insurance Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My daughter's car was hit by a student at her college who carries this insurance. She submitted everything that she was asked to quickly and now when we call and wait an hour to get someone but are told that the policy holder has not been able to be contacted. They told her that if he did not contact them in 60 days there would be no payment on the claim. I will wait the 60 days and if I do not get a call back I will take action with the Illinois Attorney General. I am sure I will find that there have been many complaints there as well.

Part 919.80(b)(3) of the Illinois Administrative Code requires an insurer to provide a reasonable written explanation of the delay for any property damage liability claim unresolved in excess of 60 days from the date it was reported to the company. Luckily ours is just property damage around $500 and my insurance company, State Farm, can pay for uninsured or under insured damages. Hopefully the person that hit my daughter's car will just pay the repair and bypass this horrible excuse for a company altogether.

My car got badly rear-ended by a person with this insurance. They still have not sent the estimator and won't pay up front for a rental car. Very rude employees with a bad attitude. They don't answer any question completely and leave the customer hanging. I have called them several times with no final answer and they act like they are trying to help you.

I was hit by a driver who has this insurance on 9/26/16 that same day I called the company to submit a claim. They took my information and what happened. The driver backed into my car at my daughters school and took responsibility. I also had 3 witnesses as I was inside the school when this happened. I gave the insurance the names and contact info of the witnesses. They told me they would submit the info and that within 24 hrs a adjuster would call me to go over with me what I had to do and where to take my car for an estimate. I waited 2 days and did not get a call from anyone. I call the insurance. After waiting on hold for over 30 minutes a representative gave me the info on where to go to get the estimate. I went to get the estimate on 10/01/16. The person at the shop said it usually takes about a week for the insurance to review the estimate and they would call me to let me know what to do next.

Let’s keep in mind this whole time I never got a call from the adjuster. I let a week pass by and I hear nothing so the week of 10/10/16 I call again, wait for another 30 minutes on hold, then the representative tells me I need to fill out some paperwork regarding the claim in order to proceed with the claim. I asked why the adjuster hasn’t been in contact with me to discuss all of this as it is taking so long and I do not have the time to keeps calling and being on hold. They stated they would send a message for the adjuster to call me. I submitted my paperwork that same week and called again, then they tell me they're waiting for the paperwork from the person that hit me. Flash forward to 10/28/16 after calling a millions times, the adjuster never called me so I called to see what the holdup is now since it’s been over a month since the accident. They tell me that they're waiting for the estimate from the body shop.

At this point I lost it because that was done at the beginning of the month. It blows my mind that 1st the adjuster not once called me, didn’t bother to call the shop to see if I had gone to get the estimate. I told them I had went on 10/01/16 and even told them it was at approximately 10am. The representative states he was going to send an email to the shop to get the estimate and then the adjuster would call me to review the estimate (which I knew wasn’t going to happen as the adjuster never bothered to call me before then). Today is 11/3/16 and I had still not heard anything from the adjuster or anyone at this insurance. I called and they told me they mailed a check yesterday for the amount on the estimate. So basically I did not speak to the adjuster at all. A lot of time could of been saved and a lot of calls could of been avoided. This insurance is HORRIBLE. WORST EXPERIENCE when dealing with a claim.

Vehicle rear ended by non licensed driver. They wont pay. They will give you the runaround. I am filing with texas insurance board and want everyone else to file in your state to shut these con artist down. Dont get mad, get even. Shut them down. Flood your state with complaints. My car was 2 months ago and not a dime have I seen. But the checks on the mail. Lets hit them where it hurts. Take the time to file with your board of regulators. I had my bmw 3 weeks before it was hit.

It should be illegal for a company like this to operate. I was struck by a driver with this insurance on September 25th, 2016. He almost hit me head on, but I was able to swerve at the last second, and he badly side swiped me. Causing major damage to the driver side of the vehicle I was driving. The driver who hit me, didn't have a driver's license. The police came out, and made a crash report detailing what had happened, and noting that the American Access driver came into my lane and struck me.

I contacted American Access, told them what happened. They told me to submit any medical bills and lost wages because of the accident. Then a couple of days later, I get a call from American Access. They then told me that they did not have an insurance policy with the person who struck me, nor the person who the insurance was under. They also said that the Vin number of the vehicle that had struck me was not a vehicle insured by them. So at that point, I'm thinking that the person had fake insurance. I then called the Dallas police Department telling them about the fake insurance on my accident report. The police department then ran the vehicle information through their system, and it did in fact have insurance and all of the information on the accident report was correct with all the vehicle information registered into the system.

So American Access lied to me. They have nothing but "horror story" reviews, so my situation is nothing unusual when dealing with this company. I called back to American Access to confront them on lying, and waited on hold for over 30 minutes before someone picked up just to say nothing and hang up in my face after repeatedly saying "Hello? Hello? Hello?". I'm currently still seeking to speak with someone from American Access. As I have been on hold for another 30 minutes as of writing this. Good luck if you ever get hit by someone with this awful, disgraceful, illegitimate, deceitful insurance company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Access Casualty?

My car was struck by lightning 10 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I did not have car rental ins. American Access never asked where I wanted the car to go. Never calls me with updates. The shop working on my Lacrosse has said, "it'll be done in a couple days," for the past 5 weeks. My claims rep is very short with me and has even hung up on my husband. The shop said come and get it because they don't want to work on it any more. I have asked for a manager to call, with no response.

I am a lien holder and have a customer that was in a car accident and has American Access as their insurance company. Back on September 14th, my office received a call from an adjuster requesting our email address and physical address to send us a letter of guarantee for us to sign and therefore, send us a check to pay off our customer's. My associate gave the adjuster the information. My associate even informed the adjuster that after a certain date, the account would've incurred late charges. The adjuster went so far as to tell my associate that we will have the payoff funds before that date.

Well needless to say, that IS A LIE!!! Once the date that was given came upon us, I called the adjuster and left her a voicemail message requesting a status. Well, it is now going on 8 days later and I have NOT received a callback from said adjuster. Both my associate and I have called every day, at least twice a day and no one ever answers. We leave message on top of message and still we never receive a callback. The adjuster doesn't even return the call to their policyholder.

I've tried going up the ladder and to no avail. I left a message to the adjuster's supervisor and I have the same result. NO RETURN CALL!! I have never dealt with such unprofessionalism and lack professional courtesy. I guess that American Access Casualty teaches and trains that to all of their employees. I feel sorry for all of their policy holders.

I was rear-ended by a car insured by American Access on August 25, 2016. I was parked at a stoplight when she rear ended me. American Access is denying liability, despite the fact that their insured was driving without a driver's license and despite the fact that there was a police report documenting she was at fault. If there is a class action suit, I want in.

I run a body shop and have had the worst experience ever in 35 years with this insurance company. They do not return phone calls, they want to lie and say it's the adjuster's fault, and could care less about the truth. I have a customer's car that has been ready for delivery for 11 days and can not get them to pay a supplement that is documented with photos and invoices. If I was in the market for affordable insurance you can bet, it would not be this group of incompetent bumbling fools.

I was in a horrible accident with a driver who had Access American insurance. The driver T-boned me in the right rear passenger side of my daughter's SUV in 2014, Saturday before Thanksgiving. I was flipped and ended up under the vehicle rescued and hospitalized the other driver passed away at the scene. I had to get a lawyer because I didn't hear from GEICO or the driver's insurance, Access American. When the lawyer heard from the insurance company they stated he wasn't covered and I ended up having to get paid by my daughter's insurance and my insurance State Farm. It was only $30,000, I have a $207000 hospital bill.

When I try to get a better rate for my insurance all the other insurance companies know about the payoff from State Farm. I have never had an at fault accident or a ticket for anything since living here in Texas 9 years at that time. I don't believe that driver was not covered but the insurance company sent a letter stating he wasn't covered. Why was he driving with that insurance card and they didn't say the insurance was no good? I know I was cheated and no one can help me get what I should have received for my injuries. I was 65 years old at the time and have been suffering ever since the accident. I thank God I am alive and able to walk (hip replacement), fractured skull, 7 broken ribs and a broken neck. What can I do to make sure the driver wasn't covered?

I just got this insurance company a month ago and already I hate it. On the 12 they had to deduct the payment from my bank account. Since they didn't all day, I called and they said my policy was going to be cancelled because I was missing the driver exclusion form, which I signed and sent when I opened my policy. So they checked their un-updated system and said they did have the form and that they will take my payment.

So now today I open a letter from them and it was a letter stating the cancellation of my policy because I did not provide a driver exclusion form. So I call them and of course they take forever to check their system and tell me to disregard this letter. So my point is if this "company" is giving me so much grief in just one month, I will cancel my policy and go with another more reliable company. I should have done research on this low-budget, horrible, no good company. After reading the other reviews I think I am better off without this company insuring me and mine. Beware of this problematic company and stay away!!!

I was struck by a car that ran a red light. The driver ripped off my front bumper, and did some other front end damages to my vehicle. Police report was made, I had 2 witnesses stating the other driver ran a red light. The other driver did not speak english/or have proof of insurance on him. It's been 16 days since the accident, still nothing has been done to fix my car. I have sent numerous claim report files to American Access claims dept., and have spoken to them about the accident. And now I get something in the mail asking me to pay for the police report and fill out ANOTHER claim report and mail back to them (unpaid self addressed envelope).

Now I have to pay for a rental car out of my pocket, and hope they even pay for my car to be fixed. 16 days driving my car with my bumper tied down to the front of my vehicle, and no end in sight. Why should I have to suffer when I was a victim of this negligent driver who ran a red light. This has caused me a lot of stress, driving my car the way it is. And I keep getting the runaround from American Access Casualty Ins.

My daughter was rear-ended 2 months ago. Access was the insurance company for the guy who fell asleep and rear-ended her at a stoplight. They NEVER answer phone calls or emails. They have a high turnover rate and keep passing the claim to someone else. For 2 months they claim they can't contact the driver. They sent an appraiser out and agreed to pay $1400 as soon as we sign a waiver, but they never sent a waiver and claim no knowledge of it despite the fact I have emails from them promising to pay. This company should be shut down immediately. Their YELP reviews are 99% 1 star- HORRIBLE. Does the California Insurance Commission do their job???

On Nov. 12th 2015, my husband was involved in an auto accident, luckily he wasn't hurt. The accident was completely the other guy's fault, he failed to yield to the right of way and received a ticket. My husband was going straight through the green light and the other driver made a left hand turn right in front of him, there was no way my husband could have avoided him. We had to pay our deductible to get our car fixed or let it sit for months till they finally pay. Today, our insurance company sent me an email today stating that they finally got money from American Access, we will not get our full deductible back, we have to sue the other guy in small claims court in order to get the rest of our money. .This is disgraceful and after reading the other complaints, we got off easy. I fully believe that a Class Action Lawsuit is in order, this company needs to be shut down.

Hello fellow customer of American Access scam company. I have never did business like this and I never will again. I was out of town when my car was stolen. When I found out about it first my girlfriend file a police report then I found out where my car was at. I went to recover it. I couldn't because the thief totaled it so I filed my claim. Then they say they was going to open a 30 day investigation. Why I don't know. The police not even filing a investigation. It's at least 3 months. I call they never response. They are very unprofessional hanging in my face. They are just not in the business of paying when it's time to pay. They will be in court with my lawyer. They have 108 bad reviews.

Basically I got hit by a hit & run driver whom I chased down to his apartment complex and called the police. Got his insurance and took a ton of photos of the damage to both of our cars. His paint was still on my car! Luckily, the impact broke his passenger window and police officer was able to retrieve his insurance. Filed a claim with this scam company and they sent an adjuster but then three weeks later sent two letters of denial to my house. One of the letters wasn't even addressed to me! The reason for denial was that the other driver said he never touched my car! Unbelievable, so now I have to sue these guys because they won't ever answer my calls or return my phone calls to prove my case. I'm thinking with enough people we can file a class action lawsuit against these people.

This company is bad for the worst I have ever had to deal with. For about three weeks they told me that my insurance claim was on hold because they could not get into contact with their insured client. They explained that they needed a statement from them. I was supposed straight it because it had been three weeks and the person who is at fault did not even call to report the accident to their own insurance company. The only way to communicate with them is via phone; and 95% of the time it can take up to two hours just to get someone on the other end. I was assigned to an adjuster for which they provided three different phone numbers for her all of which did not work. Was always busy or not valid.

I asked to be set up in a rental so that my life could go on in the meantime but they say that they do not pay for rentals, that they only reimburse for them. I spent over $500 in rental fees just in the first three weeks, and when I asked about getting reimbursed for them, they told me as long as the rental was not over $21 a day. My rental avg. about 32$/day. So I had to negotiate what they would and wouldn't pay. They was suppose to send a tow truck out to pick up the car because it had been totaled.

I waited two weeks before calling to see what happened to the wrecker because it had been totaled. I waited two weeks before calling to see what happened to the wrecker being sent, they didn't remember sending one out. In the meantime they kept telling me to speak with my adjuster who NEVER picks up or responds to vm. It was a nightmare. Currently I am still awaiting to hear from her and for them to send to tow truck to pick up the vehicle.

I was rear ended on a very busy street during rush hour. The man who ran into me told police that he did not see me stopped in traffic!!! Impossible, I was about 1 block away from light that was red. Cars on either side of me stopped also for light. Silly me thought insurance company would make good on paying my thousand dollar deductible and so far 825.00 in car rental fees. They have never returned a phone call, email or fax. 3 body shops my insurance suggested turned me down because of the past experiences they have had with American Access. Finally someone took pity on me and is fixing my car.

My insurance called or emailed me 2-3 times per day the first week to find out if I was OK, answer questions etc. I work with insurance companies all day long and have never had a company with such disregard for anyone. I have now decided that I am reporting them to a local news channel that helps people recoup their money and sanity. I would love all of Chicago to see what a bunch of jerks these people are.

It is a shame that this company will insure just about anybody with or without a valid driver's license, but when there is a claim filed the company disappears just like their clients. The few and far between interactions with agents after hours of hold were a waste of time, even though we did our part providing all required documents. We are penalized because they can't reach their client. Don't expect any callbacks from the company ever.

My husband was hit by a insurer of AACC over TWO years ago. My husband was badly hurt, the guy was convicted and sent to jail, and they STILL won't return ONE phone call. Our claims representative, either is NEVER at her office or she just doesn't answer or return phone calls. TWO years this is going on, I am not quitting and I continue to call every day. Last week I finally was able to get a hold of her manager (I was on the phone for almost 3 hours just to get to that point). He told me he would read over the file, and call me back. I said, "Do you promise to call me back" he said "YES". Of course we haven't heard back from him. I don't want to get an attorney because I don't want to share 33% but this is ridiculous!!! I filed with our attorney general, I filed with the department of insurance, and now I'm ready to take legal action and take this company down.

This company has been the worst insurance to deal with!! After being hit by one of their insurers at my apartment complex, I was forced to have to deal with them. They have been extremely unprofessional and nonetheless could care less about resolving my issue. It took almost a whole month for the company to even get a statement from the driver that hit me. And to make matters worse the driver lied to their company and stated I hit him. It was clear that was not the case as I had pictures and all the information to back my story. They still didn't care! The lady whom stated my claim was denied (Maria) has been the worst and her supervisor, Randy as well. They both have not returned any of my calls and just send me straight to voicemail!

As I was speaking with one of the representatives she stated she was emailing Maria and she was at her desk and would transfer me, but not surprisingly as soon as I was transferred I was sent to her voicemail! Ridiculous! It’s clear. She isn't doing her job! It’s been weeks and still no call back from them. No one will speak to me in that company and I know it’s because they know I am right! Their insurer is a terrible driver and still they want to cover him up. Seems they never want to pay for their insurer’s screw ups. This company is extremely unfair.

Hit a woman in Dallas who ran a red light. Totaled my truck. Had police reports as well as three witnesses stating it was her fault. Should have been cut and dried. Not so much. Can't get anybody to even call me after three months. I have faxed everything to them a few times. Lucky for me I have GEICO and they paid me 100% but still out deductible. These people should have their doors blocked. Just a shame people are fooled into using them because of their advertised "cheap" rates. You get what you pay for and in this case they should be free. Poor excuse for an insurance company.

On 6/27 I was in a car accident with an insurer under American Access. Each time it's been me calling them to resolve my claim and being on hold for 20+ minutes just to be told they can't do anything. I've sent them all things they requested and since their insurer is not "complying" they continue to tell me to wait. They advised me to contact my adjuster Mary, who has not once called me in regards to my claim nor has returned any of my call with the 3 messages I've left. I also was directed to another supervisor Justin, who once again I was sent to voicemail. I have never dealt with an insurance company that has such poor customer service, lack of communication and handles claims very unprofessionally.

The process dealing with this company was more infuriating than anything I have ever experienced in my entire life. I am certain there will never be a resolution to my claim, especially based on everyone else's in depth stories. I was t-boned by a Mexican fellow (unlicensed in US) who was drunk with a toddler in the back. He came out of thin air ramming right into the driver side. On a daily basis for the last month, I have sent a detailed report of the accident as well as photos with clear evidence of what happened.

They continue to claim they are not able to see my attachments via email, so I send every day via a file transfer program. I also sent physical copies via USPS. After submitting the bill for my rental car while my actual car was in the shop, started taking note of the negative reviews across the internet... Not one positive review in fact. Feels like a full time job, the amount of energy and commitment trying to get a mere response from these people! It is APPALLING and bewildering how a bunch of obvious scam artists such as this company still manage to stay in business serving unlicensed drivers.

I'm an OPTIMIST, so I'm throwing a curveball here. I AGREE 100% with each review. I went through EVERYTHING everyone wrote and it is true. THIS COMPANY SUCKS! I got hit in JANUARY 2016. I am just now getting my car in the shop and it's JULY!!! As much as I want to write a nasty review, I am sure you get the point from others... Which is: Pray you don't get hit by a person insured with this company and you will be given the runaround. Yes, the experience is emotionally draining and NOT FAIR.

This insurance company sucks, so what is my POSITIVE view? I learned several things dealing with this company. 1. PATIENCE. My patience was tested the ENTIRE time! If I can deal with this insurance company I can deal with anything that comes my way. 2. NEVER GIVE UP. I've called, emailed, and left messages, but FINALLY got through because they saw I was not giving up without a fight. 3. BE THANKFUL. Okay, so the person hit my brand new 2016 convertible. BUT, I'm alive! I am also a LIVER CANCER patient. I hate the dent on my car, but it could be worse. I could be severely injured or dead. MORAL OF THIS STORY: Try to keep calm and NEVER GIVE UP the fight with this stupid company. Have an awesome day!

Justin of Glendale, I could copy and paste your review. However, I'll just say, I swear to GOD... we were involved in the same accident, EVERYTHING and I promise EVERYTHING that was stated by Justin of GLENDALE is the exact same thing I'm dealing with. I'm so stressed right now, looking for a property/liability attorney for these people, that I can't even function at work. This is ridiculous. They want us to take our car to one of their preferred body shops, that I know for sure is not going to do anything but patch the vehicle back together. 2100.00 of damage to be done within 18 hrs.

So they say it can be done, however the company I chose estimated the damages to be at about 4500.00. A bunch BS with his Mexican ass company that provide their clients with insurance without a DL. Their drunk driver rear ended us, but we are left with all the footwork to get our vehicle repaired. And then they force you to give a rating. I give it a negative to the negative... negative zero. Very heartless people. But one thing I know, KARMA is definitely real. And on top of it all... their drunk ass driver is not even cooperating with them.

I was rear ended by a policy holder of this company while stopped at a red light. His speed caused me to hit the person in front of me rupturing my radiator and basically making my car inoperable. The officer wrote the man a ticket for failure to control his vehicle and I had my car towed to my house. I immediately placed a call to this company and filed a claim and immediately knew this was going to be a problem company. The lady was very rude, she had me repeat things multiple times when everything I was saying was clear. The claim was submitted and I asked about a rental car and was immediately given the "well we won't do that. We haven't proven liability." (I was rear ended)... Not hard. They have you leave a best time of day to be called and the next month was a living nightmare.

I had to find rides to work. The claims rep assigned to my case would call me during my working hours. I work in a lab where I have no access to my phone. When I could call on lunch I would never get an answer. It would go straight to voicemail. I had to call the 1800 number to get an adjuster to come to check out my car. Of course they had the wrong address which delayed this a few more days. After the adjuster came I was told I'd need to wait for the police report before a decision would be made. Well at this point I had it and demanded a rental and was told I'd have to rent on my own and would have to seek reimbursement. I got a rental and then yes it got worse.

I finally got in contact with my adjuster guy and was told they didn't have a copy of the police report. It was clearly available online and they told me "If I wanted my claim to be handled I'd have to send them it express shipping". I was shocked that they wanted me to do their job. I waited a few days and received a phone call from this adjuster that dodged all my calls, voicemail, and contact to tell me that he received the police report and that he would only pay for half of the damage to my car. He said that they were only responsible for the rear damage. The adjuster told me that he spoke to his client and his client said that I rear ended the car in front of me and that he hit me. Which was obviously a lie.

I told him that the police report is the real events and that he will have to pay for my entire car. He told me I didn't have any witnesses and that the cop failed to put his "client's side of the story in the police report". The icing on the cake was that the driver who hit me didn't even have a license and this was clearly stated in the police report. How can you be insured with no driver's license? I then told him I was getting an attorney and was told " Okay, you go do that".

Well I began my search for an attorney while also calling the person that I was pushed into insurance company to back up my story. I received a call from them saying that they had my story from the people I was pushed into and that the other story was obviously false. I received a call a week later stating that they were going to pay out my settlement. I was finally sent a check for my car's value and tow bill. It took me another week to receive reimbursement for the rental car. The rental cost almost 1000$. In total I was forced to purchase a new vehicle. I was put through hell. I did suffer some injuries but was too busy dealing with this mess to even think about going to a chiropractor. In my head that was just another battle I'd have to face.

This company used every tactic in the book in my opinion. The very first phone call they recorded my address wrong. They then continued to call when normal people would be working. They did not have normal business hours like real insurance companies. They failed to respond to calls, voicemails, and emails! They kept telling me it was my job to send them the police report, which was false. This delayed my claim a lot! It is a very common thread I found out with this company. Then to top it off they try to cover their clients by creating false statements to get you to settle for nothing or half what you deserve. This company is so corrupt it baffles me they are allowed to even operate. I filed a report with the Illinois attorney general who forwarded it to the insurance whatever for Illinois. I am writing this report to help anyone who has been hit by someone with this insurance.

First thing is to get everything together (police report is absolutely needed to get anything from them), make sure they repeat everything they record back to you, get your adjuster's email address. I found out they couldn't dodge emails and phone calls were just a game. If you are stuck without a car you can get a rental but make sure it's a clear cut case like mine (rear ended). Don't settle for less and clearly express your right to get an attorney. This case would have been a joke in court. Rear ended by someone with no driver's license... Keep up with them and document everything. Keep all receipts and at the end seek everything that is owed to you. It's a shame a business like this exists. Most people on here are "victims". You shouldn't have to work so hard and be put through so much stress because someone CRASHED INTO YOU!... Good luck!!!

Been hit by one of their unlicensed insurer since day 1 on May 9th. As of today 6/10th not even hearing a single word back from their adjuster name margarita. Phone numerous and emailing them at least 2 times a week, still with no resolution. If anyone is seeing this post, just pray that you're not hit by one of their insurer.

My car was vandalized and it wasn't even drivable. They appraised it for a way less value of what it was worth to fix it. So I contacted their shop who did not fix that type of damage. I couldn't reach them again so they connected me to some rude lady who left me on hold and eventually hung up. The adjuster Daniel located in the Downers Grove, IL office told me that they based their amount on local auto shops but the one you connected me to don't even do that type of work. So someone put something in my tank. The people said the tank needed to be dropped and cleansed. They gave an estimate 300$. So after calling them to tell them that the shop don't do it, they didn't answer and when I got someone the lady taking messages hung up twice.

Mind you I'm very respectful and I understand people can be angry and you can't talk but that was the case. Just flat out rude. I contact other shops and all of them gave me the minimum of what Nissan charged me and one gave more. It has been 3 weeks of being without a car. They keep playing games, you telling me your estimates are based on shops who don't do that type of work. I find it ignorant that you pay full coverage for insurance for them to scam and lie their way out of paying out.

I believe everybody's case on here that is negative because the process is similar with these people and it sound like that this is they MO and I will not stop until I am compensated for every dime I put into this bogus full coverage insurance. From my understanding you get numerous estimate and they pay not you make up an unreasonable amount. A different automotive shop said "I don't see what you can get done for 320$," smh. I am convinced that there is a devil because these are heartless cold people who do not fear anything and do not care and I will not put another dime into this business. It is June 8th, incident occurred May 20, 2016. Still fighting for them to pay with these ridiculous excuses. I will see fit to a class action lawsuit formed!

This is the worst inc I have ever came across. I was struck by the insured and they was so ruled they can't even access their own incident report. They waiting on my inc to send them one and this happened on 05/06/2016 and my car is still not fix. The person that I talk to said to me when I ask about a renter car that they wasn't getting me a renter because my car was driveable because I drove it to my home with 2 missing headlights. The front grill is gone and a busted radiator so how do I suppose to drive that truck on the street. This inc is horrible.

American Access Casualty Company Profile