4.7/5 (75 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About White Knight Pest Control

White Knight Pest Control provides extermination for homes and businesses. The company provides services throughout five states, with eight office locations. It offers general plans for pests, as well as targeted ones for specific pest issues. All the company’s services are backed by a guarantee. Customers get a free cost estimate for their personalized treatment plan.

Pros

• Services are guaranteed
  • Same-day service when possible
  • Online scheduling

Cons

• Limited availability
  • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

White Knight Pest Control is a residential and commercial exterminator in five states. It has three maintenance plans and offers a free estimate. Treatment comes with a guarantee. It also offers targeted pest control.

White Knight Pest Control Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Knight Pest Control?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Knight Pest Control?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

The reps all have been very professional. If I had any issues with any kind of pest inside the house, they ask the questions and take care of it. They take care of the outside and inside. So, the service has been excellent. I would recommend White Knight Pest Control.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

I’ve used White Knight Pest Control for 2 years and I honestly never saw a bug in my home. They are friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend their service and will continue to use them when I am able to.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

The techs text me when I'm scheduled and then they come and take care of it. They're professional but they're not doing their job. I'm not really happy with the amount of insects.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

White Knight worked for me and they've been friendly, punctual, and communicative. They come out every three months and they spray around.

Original review: July 29, 2022

I trusted what White Knight did at my friend's house. The technician was very professional. The scheduling was well done. And he did a good job. I look forward to him coming back.

Original review: July 24, 2022

White Knight is always on time. My latest technician was wonderful. Scheduling the service was easy, too.

Original review: July 12, 2022

Always on time and very polite and professional. Technician did great job and always made sure to get every area of my yard and when I needed it, inside my house as well. Very pleased with the service and would use White Knight in the future.

Original review: July 8, 2022

White Knight Pest Control has provided quality service for about three years at my home. Never had an issue neither with service, products or staff. If you are looking for a pest control company you can’t go wrong with them.

Original review: July 8, 2022

White Knight Pest Services has been great to work with. The staff is always courteous and helpful. When we needed extra help with wasps the response was quick and effective. We have not had any pest issues that have not been handled efficiently. Thanks for running such a great business!

Original review: July 7, 2022

My husband previously had service with White Knight at our home. It was at the same address where we reinstated the service. When we reinstated service, the supervisor told me that, because we canceled, there was a certain amount that would have to be paid. We began service in February. The first time was fine. They came in and serviced the house. We have a fairly large house and they did everything. They talked about mosquito shields because that was one of my primary concerns. I wanted to get rid of them. It was an additional cost. I didn't have an issue because I felt like they were going to be out here anyway. I asked them if they could perform indoor services and mosquito shield at the same time, the same day, because it's inconvenient to be like, "They're coming for this, and this day, they're coming for that." I told them it would also help on billing if they could just hit my card one time. They agreed to do that. But it did not happen.

What ended up happening was they consistently rescheduled my appointments. The very first time, I called, because they had rescheduled me and they sent me notifications via text. I've always said, "Because our property is fenced in. There's an iron gate. Let me know at least 30 minutes ahead of time and I'll put the dogs up." They would text a day or two before, and then, normally, a driver would call. Then, drivers would call my phone directly and not going through their routing department, telling me, "It's too windy today to do the mosquito shield."

I had a driver one time told me, "It's supposed to rain." But it didn't rain for that day or the next two days. He said, "I'm not going to do it because it's supposed to rain. You need to call to reschedule." I said, "No, you need to call your office." I called and talked to a supervisor, "I just began this service in February. I've been rescheduled three times and this is not okay. I have a job. If I plan to be here because you say someone's coming, then you guys need to honor that and send someone else."

The supervisor even told me, "I don't see that in my system." I said, "I have text messages. Would you like me to send you my text messages with the rescheduling?" I also told her, "I need you to notate my account that it's a huge inconvenience when they reschedule. So, if they don't have to, I prefer that they not." Then, they turned around and began it again with the rescheduling. They kept the next appointment. After that, started rescheduling. But the final straw was, a couple of weeks ago, my husband and I were headed out of town. We were at the airport. They ended up texting me saying, "Your services will be performed tomorrow." I have scheduled my son who was home from college. I was like, "Perfect. They'll do it before he goes back to school. I can get this done while we're out of town." Not even two hours later, they texted me, "You've been rescheduled." At this point, I said, "I can't deal with this now. I'll wait till I get back."

When I got back, I called and spoke with another supervisor and she argued with me and told me she didn't see anything rescheduled. I said, "I just want to cancel my service." She said, "You have someone coming. What are you going to do regarding payment?" I said, "You've already taken that money out of my account. It drafts on this day." She said, "No, it happens after." I was never hostile to her. I just told her, "I'm sick of your company." But I was very matter-of-fact and I never raised my voice. She ended up telling me she misspoke and that she could only see the router. So, she couldn't see when a driver cancels.

She said, as far as the automatic payment that's deducted from my account, there is a recurring monthly charge that happens on the same date every month. However, the mosquito shield happens after it's performed. I said, "Okay. So, you just provided misinformation, but you wanted to argue with me about stuff I have in black and white regarding cancellation of scheduled appointments, and then you deducting money from my account."

That happened last week and we were out of town Friday through Monday. We got back last night. I meant to call them today to cancel to confirm like, "I don't want you coming this month and don't draft from my account." It's really been more of the administrative. They're the issue. It's not when their people come. There's not really an issue except for one guy who tried to upsell a service and the issue he said we had, we didn't have. But outside of that, we haven't had an issue.

White Knight Pest Control response

Our apologies for the miscommunication/misunderstanding. If you call into Customer Service this is an easy fix; certainly not worthy of a 1 star review. Our general pest control service includes mosquitoes; it does for all of our customers. You have a specialty service added to your account which requires a separate machine for an additional fogging/misting service, along with pesticide tablet placing into standing water. Not all Technicians are certified for the same, which simply means that we sometimes (albeit rarely) need to service on 2 separate visits. Since we only charge our customers after a service is actually completed, the separate charges do happen on occasion. We can make special arrangements if the same day charge is important to you with a simple call into the office.

Original review: July 6, 2022

Everything is awesome - From the salesman to the technician to the customer service. I honestly cannot say enough nice things about this company - everyone is courteous! Great attention to detail! If you have wasps these folks are for you! They even remove the nests! Thank you very much!

Original review: July 6, 2022

Your techs are amazing! Knowledgeable, professional yet friendly! Very happy with this service! They arrived on time, walked me around the home to point out areas of concern and described what they were doing. Very happy with the service and the value.

Original review: July 1, 2022

White Knight Pest Control is a great company. Easy to work with and techs are really cool. Would use their services again. Highly recommend. Took care of all my pest control needs. Can't ask for a better bunch of people.

Original review: June 26, 2022

They put boxes out to catch the rats. But those boxes were worthless. They caught a couple of them. But I put out rat poison and they're gone. It's that simple. But the young guy showed up on time. He did what he told me he was gonna do. He was very, very nice. He was very accommodating to the tenants and I liked him. Also, their price is reasonable. I would use them again.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I definitely recommend White Knight! We never had pest issues and the professionals that came out to service the property were always friendly and efficient! We once had ants swarming and coming in and they came out to address it with no extra charge.

Original review: June 23, 2022

The did a great job keeping me informed of when they would arrive, when the service was completed, and all that the service entailed! I only used the snake away service but the techs went into detail of how the product works and what to expect.

Original review: June 22, 2022

Dylan was very thorough on his explanations. He made it very easy for us to understand. He was very pleasant and very easy to deal with. He examined the house. He did the procedure. He even examined the house again to see all the procedures.

Original review: June 16, 2022

We sometimes had roaches and one time, we had a bee issue. They were outside and were coming inside. All the White Knight technicians that have come to my house have been super-duper people. They’ve been very courteous and I appreciate that. The tech was able to treat the issues we had. We now have very moderate insect activity. I’ve had several different pest control people come by our house and want us to change. I said no because I'm completely satisfied with what White Knight is doing.

Original review: June 14, 2022

The overall service was great, and the Tech was always on time. They were able to rid our Wasp problem, which was the main reason we purchased the service. The cost was a little steep for four quarterly services; aside from that great customer service.

Original review: June 7, 2022

Loved having this service! We have had a crazy last year and it has been so nice not to worry about the "pests". They took care of our mouse problem, our ants coming in through multiple rooms, our spiders everywhere, it has been so much better and way worth it. Workers have always been respectful and kind, thank you!

Original review: June 7, 2022

I had technician Isaiah out today to do an initial treatment on my home. He went over everything I needed to know and what to expect after treatment. He was patient and friendly and answered all questions. The product they used to treat my home is organic and doesn’t leave that horrible fume smell.

Original review: June 2, 2022

We've used White Knight for almost two years and have really loved it! We have the standard package and the mosquito treatment add on. Both have been great, especially the mosquito treatment as we have struggled with them in our backyard in the past. They are great about rescheduling if you need it and everyone (office and field staff) has been polite and wonderful! Great customer service.

Original review: May 31, 2022

Staff at White Knight Pest Control are super friendly. The service technician assigned to our area does a great job and took the time to listen and understand what was needed. This company is reliable, competitive prices, and provides good quality of service. Routine pest control services are provided.

Original review: May 26, 2022

You know that feeling when you're exhausted after a long day of work, where everything seems to be going wrong? Then you come home to find that, not only are there no bugs, but there are no more spiderwebs, and the dude fixed the hole in your fence?! That's these guys. Definitely recommend.

Original review: May 21, 2022

White Knight has been very prompt when it comes to scheduling and rescheduling services. They sent a guy and he performed very well. He did the inside of the house, all the rooms, and everywhere. I still see small insects coming inside whenever there is rain. The last time I spoke with White Knight, they said there is a door that is slightly open where the insects entering from. Other than that, I don't have any complaints.

Original review: May 19, 2022

White Knight Pest Control has provided us with quality service. Anytime we had any bug issues, they came back out to take care of the problem. The technicians are friendly and responsible. I recommend their pest control service. It will not disappoint.

Original review: May 16, 2022

My most recent experience with White Knight was for a follow-up visit after my quarterly service for some flying ants. There was a huge mound of it. There were spiders and a wasp nest. White Knight usually just contacts me when my quarterly service is ready but in the interim, if I see any activity, I just call and they set me up and put me on the list. During my first services, I got the same person all the time. Recently, it's been a different person but they've all been wonderful. They were very detailed. They answer all my questions and provide additional information whenever they can. You cannot go wrong with White Knight.

Original review: May 6, 2022

I used White Knight for bees and ants. Scheduling was easy and their tech was great. Some of the pests came back but it's only been a month. White Knight came back out and re-treated.

Original review: April 30, 2022

Dustin was AMAZING! Explained his process very professional and friendly. Even my cats came to see, and he was polite and friendly toward them as well. With great employees like Dustin, I see your business booming. Great job! Keep up the great work!

Original review: April 30, 2022

Our initial treatment with White Knight was supposed to cover inside, outside, garages, and attics. The inside was done and so was the outside. But the garage was not done nor were the attics. The problem continued so we asked for them to come back. The initial visit was supposed to have occurred after 4 pm because I wanted to be home for it. I wanted to see what they were doing. Earlier in the day, I got a text that said they were running early and was asking if they could come around 2:00. There was a little suspicion on why they were running two hours early for the day, but things happen. Also, I specifically requested 4 pm because I wanted to be home for it. I called my husband and he said to let the tech come early.

On the next visit, we said we wanted the interior treated becaue we were still seeing roaches in a specific area. We said after 2 pm. At 9 am, the ring goes off and when I checked, the techs were there. They were spraying only the outside when we specifically requested we wanted an interior spray behind the fridge where we were seeing the bugs.

We called White Knight and said the techs showed up but didn't do what we asked them to do. They said they were sorry and that somebody didn't relay the message properly. I asked if we could reschedule that. They were supposed to come the next day or two days later. But something happened with that. We were later told a truck broke down and nobody ever showed. We had a 2:00 to 4:00 window and we waited. This is the end of last week. At 4:05, I gave somebody on the phone an earful. The rep gave me a bunch of excuses.

I told her I was not paying anything. I signed a contract that said, if I need service, they show up. This was the third time that something had not gone right. Either they didn't show up when they were supposed to or they showed up the wrong time. That was a breach of contract. I was very annoyed that nobody showed up when they're supposed to and there was no call. Them letting me know that they couldn't make it would have been more acceptable than just a no show.

I rescheduled to Tuesday. I was here when a tech came for service and I saw what he did. He came on the window that he said he was coming. He also called before he showed up and told me he was on his way. He performed duties that he said he was going to do then asked me if there was anything else. I told him that on the initial service, they said they were going to do things that were not done. And he said he could do those right then. I wanted him to spray in the kitchen and behind the fridge. He did that. He put down sticky traps. He’s been the best tech that showed up so far. On the whole, I'm still very dissatisfied at this point. I need to get a few more of the really good ones to make up for all those bad so far.

White Knight Pest Control Company Information