4.7/5 (53 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About White Knight Pest Control

White Knight Pest Control provides extermination for homes and businesses. The company provides services throughout five states, with eight office locations. It offers general plans for pests, as well as targeted ones for specific pest issues. All the company’s services are backed by a guarantee. Customers get a free cost estimate for their personalized treatment plan.

Pros

• Services are guaranteed
  • Same-day service when possible
  • Online scheduling

Cons

• Limited availability
  • No pricing information online

Bottom Line

White Knight Pest Control is a residential and commercial exterminator in five states. It has three maintenance plans and offers a free estimate. Treatment comes with a guarantee. It also offers targeted pest control.

White Knight Pest Control Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Knight Pest Control?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about White Knight Pest Control?

Original review: May 31, 2022

Staff at White Knight Pest Control are super friendly. The service technician assigned to our area does a great job and took the time to listen and understand what was needed. This company is reliable, competitive prices, and provides good quality of service. Routine pest control services are provided.

Original review: May 26, 2022

You know that feeling when you're exhausted after a long day of work, where everything seems to be going wrong? Then you come home to find that, not only are there no bugs, but there are no more spiderwebs, and the dude fixed the hole in your fence?! That's these guys. Definitely recommend.

Original review: May 21, 2022

White Knight has been very prompt when it comes to scheduling and rescheduling services. They sent a guy and he performed very well. He did the inside of the house, all the rooms, and everywhere. I still see small insects coming inside whenever there is rain. The last time I spoke with White Knight, they said there is a door that is slightly open where the insects entering from. Other than that, I don't have any complaints.

Original review: May 19, 2022

White Knight Pest Control has provided us with quality service. Anytime we had any bug issues, they came back out to take care of the problem. The technicians are friendly and responsible. I recommend their pest control service. It will not disappoint.

Original review: May 16, 2022

My most recent experience with White Knight was for a follow-up visit after my quarterly service for some flying ants. There was a huge mound of it. There were spiders and a wasp nest. White Knight usually just contacts me when my quarterly service is ready but in the interim, if I see any activity, I just call and they set me up and put me on the list. During my first services, I got the same person all the time. Recently, it's been a different person but they've all been wonderful. They were very detailed. They answer all my questions and provide additional information whenever they can. You cannot go wrong with White Knight.

Original review: May 14, 2022

I have quarterly service with White Knight. I like that they have a text service. If I don't get to the phone, they text me then someone will respond if I text back. I had a rental property treated, indoor and outdoor. I left the technician inside to do his thing and he finished up. He left a card at the end with what service was done on the doorknob.

The only thing I didn't love is that we have recurring activity at a very high window in our bathroom. I had a company before White Knight Pest Control and they would always spray the outside of the window. White Knight Pest Control tells me they can't spray above their head for some reason. For that window, I'm gonna have to go out there and treat myself if I continue to work with White Knight Pest Control. That's just the one thing that if I continue to have a problem, I would probably have to switch if they're not gonna wanna spray that window. Other than that, I'm happy with everything else.

Original review: May 6, 2022

I used White Knight for bees and ants. Scheduling was easy and their tech was great. Some of the pests came back but it's only been a month. White Knight came back out and re-treated.

Original review: April 30, 2022

Dustin was AMAZING! Explained his process very professional and friendly. Even my cats came to see, and he was polite and friendly toward them as well. With great employees like Dustin, I see your business booming. Great job! Keep up the great work!

Original review: April 30, 2022

Our initial treatment with White Knight was supposed to cover inside, outside, garages, and attics. The inside was done and so was the outside. But the garage was not done nor were the attics. The problem continued so we asked for them to come back. The initial visit was supposed to have occurred after 4 pm because I wanted to be home for it. I wanted to see what they were doing. Earlier in the day, I got a text that said they were running early and was asking if they could come around 2:00. There was a little suspicion on why they were running two hours early for the day, but things happen. Also, I specifically requested 4 pm because I wanted to be home for it. I called my husband and he said to let the tech come early.

On the next visit, we said we wanted the interior treated becaue we were still seeing roaches in a specific area. We said after 2 pm. At 9 am, the ring goes off and when I checked, the techs were there. They were spraying only the outside when we specifically requested we wanted an interior spray behind the fridge where we were seeing the bugs.

We called White Knight and said the techs showed up but didn't do what we asked them to do. They said they were sorry and that somebody didn't relay the message properly. I asked if we could reschedule that. They were supposed to come the next day or two days later. But something happened with that. We were later told a truck broke down and nobody ever showed. We had a 2:00 to 4:00 window and we waited. This is the end of last week. At 4:05, I gave somebody on the phone an earful. The rep gave me a bunch of excuses.

I told her I was not paying anything. I signed a contract that said, if I need service, they show up. This was the third time that something had not gone right. Either they didn't show up when they were supposed to or they showed up the wrong time. That was a breach of contract. I was very annoyed that nobody showed up when they're supposed to and there was no call. Them letting me know that they couldn't make it would have been more acceptable than just a no show.

I rescheduled to Tuesday. I was here when a tech came for service and I saw what he did. He came on the window that he said he was coming. He also called before he showed up and told me he was on his way. He performed duties that he said he was going to do then asked me if there was anything else. I told him that on the initial service, they said they were going to do things that were not done. And he said he could do those right then. I wanted him to spray in the kitchen and behind the fridge. He did that. He put down sticky traps. He’s been the best tech that showed up so far. On the whole, I'm still very dissatisfied at this point. I need to get a few more of the really good ones to make up for all those bad so far.

Original review: April 29, 2022

The main problem I had was with the wolf spiders in my area. They're really prevalent. White Knight's service has been great, especially recently. We have this guy named Johnson and he's really nice and nice to speak with. He knows a lot and really tries really hard. He goes above and beyond each and every time. We get sprayed every other month and we get billed every month. It's been a very good experience and that's why we haven't changed. We've been given offers by several other competitors and I haven't even been interested because White Knight’s pricing has been very good. They've got the insect problem very much under control. It really helps.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Scheduling has been no problem. Also, the techs have been very receptive when I talk to them about any issue I have and they take care of whatever I ask. They've done a good job.

Original review: April 18, 2022

I was happy with service and cancellation process. I would use again once in a house again. I would recommend them to a friend if looking for a pest control company in south Texas. Technicians provided good communication and were always prompt and professional.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Thank you White Knight, for the effective service, consistently delivered in a punctual manner by friendly and personable technicians. Unfortunately I had to cancel service due to a new living situation, however, I look forward to using them again in the future! Be seeing you real soon, White Knight!

Original review: April 13, 2022

The techs who have come out were all very respectful, cordial, and informative. They do a great job and we love having them.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Our experience so far has been fine. They've only been here a couple of times and they let us know they were coming and came when they said they would. The techs did a good job. I haven't seen any unusual amount of bugs and nothing inside the house.

Original review: April 11, 2022

We had a little hiccup at first because they didn't know I wasn't going to be there. But when we got that fixed, the guy was great and he was nice.

Original review: April 8, 2022

I've had three different techs since I started. The first one was very informative. The second was not so friendly but the third was very knowledgeable and had great customer service. Everything has been great. They've worked with my schedule and they have rescheduled when needed.

Original review: April 2, 2022

Had good service and friendly people. Keep up the good service. Would recommend anyone for your service. They would come and respray the lawn if it rain the same day they sprayed the lawn. Kept up the termite traps around the house.

Original review: March 25, 2022

They come, do their job, and then leave. I like that. They’re different guys all the time but they’re all good. They're courteous and professional. They got rid of the wasps and there are not as many spiders now.

Original review: March 24, 2022

I switched to White Knight, and for the price that they offered, they would come out every two months. It was reasonable and since using them, the critters are staying outside where they belong. One time over a year ago, I didn't call ahead of when they would come and they said they completed the service. I had cameras on my house and nobody showed. But all I did was call and they came out and did the service. That hasn't happened again since. I love all the technicians. They're all just the sweetest and I've been happy with them.

Original review: March 23, 2022

White Knight is always faithful and thorough. The techs are friendly and they have good customer service.

Original review: March 18, 2022

White Knight Pest Control is fantastic. They spray around the house quarterly and the young guy who comes out is really good.

Original review: March 10, 2022

It seems to be a consistent service -- good customer service and good communication. There have been a couple of times that they scheduled it when we were not there and I preferred that they do the inside as well. We called and expressed that request and they do the inside and out now. The only issue that we have had is with availability. One time, they left a voicemail or a text and just said they were going to be out on such and such date and we were not going to be in town that date. When we called to arrange that, it was another month out. They called back and adjusted it for the next week. They handled it right anyway and got us back in. Also, the technician they've sent out have all been very good. The last one who came out to service the property was very friendly, thorough, and had good customer service.

Original review: March 9, 2022

I'm pretty happy with White Knight. I had a couple of problems with billing and scheduling, but they fixed it right away. The techs did their job and they're pretty cool.

Original review: March 8, 2022

In the time I've been a client I experienced quality service.. Christian is by far the best on staff that ever serviced my house. If the economy wasn't so bad I would keep my service, but I will be back.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Everybody responds to our calls and customer service is fantastic. The techs that come by are professional and they do a good job. They've pretty much eradicated the German cockroaches that came in the house. The timeframe it took for the cockroaches to go away was disappointing but they were doing their best. They sprayed, put out some granules, dusted the electrical outlets, and then finally went to this bait and that was the upper hand. It's a little white putty type of substance and it worked fantastically. We get a handle on the cockroaches and then we see a little bit so we'd call White Knight and they'd come through and do a little something. Also, in between treatments, if we need them, they come over and do what we need.

Original review: March 7, 2022

Service tech arrived to the appointment on time. He was friendly, fast, and efficient. He explained the pest control process before he got started, took time in between to update, and after for what could be expected. Review call from customer service to go over terms was nice after service as well.

Original review: March 5, 2022

White Knight comes out every three months. They do the outside and inside of my house. They are on time and the product that they use is great. Also, they have someone who speaks Spanish, so that's better for me.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I've enjoyed working with White Knight. They show up consistently and get things taken care of so it’s good. We had spiders around the house and we had some kind of an animal in our garage, which we no longer have there because they set either a rat trap or something. They do a great job. They always check with me when they're coming and when they get here, they touch base. And when they get ready to leave, they would touch base. So, I've been very satisfied with White Knight.

Original review: March 3, 2022

The techs were very courteous and did their job right. They listened to what I had to say about where to spray on certain places and did a good job. We get these Boxelder bugs and they’re getting in the wood. We had other people try to come and kill them all, especially in the fall because they're in trees. You can't get rid of them sometimes but these White Knight guys got rid of them. Also, the pricing seems very competitive.

White Knight Pest Control Company Information