Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

311 Whirlpool Microwave Ovens Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 18, 2019

I recently purchased a Whirlpool over the range microwave. I especially appreciate the unit's strong exhaust fan. My previous microwave's exhaust fan was much less powerful. The unit's black glass and chrome trim look great! I am extremely pleased with the new microwave.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I have owned the Whirlpool Range hood model for several years now and recently replaced it with Model WMH32519HT-2 after the prior unit quit working. I had become comfortable with the prior model's control panel and am having difficulty getting used to the new design. The configuration of the new panel is totally different and but better in some features. I especially like this model and will continue getting it as long as is manufactured.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I’ve found many years of flawless performance from many Whirlpool Appliances! Once they are 20+ yrs old, I tolerate their aging and repair issues if they occur. My current microwave oven is 10 years old and was removed for a kitchen remodel, replaced after remodel and hasn’t skipped a beat!

Original review: July 16, 2019

Very functional microwave which also comes in convection oven if needed. Stainless steel, finger print resistant, is very handy and easy to clean. Overall very happy with it so far. Much better than the earlier Samsung that we had.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Big bang for your buck. I have used Whirlpool for years without any needed repairs. Typically you may see brands began to fade as you use them. However, the Whirlpool brand microwave always seem to stay true to its form. As long as you keep the inside clean the microwave should last a long time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whirlpool?

Original review: July 15, 2019

This microwave does a good job of reheating most foods. Meats like beef, pork, and lamb get tough if reheated on high. Temperature need to be lowered to 80% power. Popcorn setting works well for microwaved popcorn. Nearly all kernels pop. The unit looks good in the kitchen because it is built-in and fits flush with the cabinetry. It is easy to clean with a removable turn table.

Original review: July 14, 2019

Replaced our old Whirlpool microwave with this new one a few months ago. Loved the old one. This one not so much. It has a lot of preset features that don't work so great. Overcooks vegetables, baked potatoes and reheated dishes. Baked potato feature is actually the worst of all. Turns potatoes into little shriveled rocks. Defrost and melt features are outstanding. Exhaust fan super powerful. Non stick interior is wonderful. The design is beautiful and matched the refrigerator we purchased last year.

Original review: July 14, 2019

My Whirlpool microwave fits nicely over the stove/oven. It is easy to clean and comes with a glass turning table. It also comes with a wire rack if you choose to use it or it is easy to remove. I have had this microwave for 12 years and never had a problem. Love the presets on it for example ‘“popcorn.”

Original review: July 13, 2019

Only problem is you have to open door to access functions. 30 second increments and stop are on outside. Beautiful to look at and inside is easy to clean. 4 fan levels, vent inside or outside. 2 light settings. Nice and bright. Low profile over stove but big enough to hold large casseroles.

Original review: July 13, 2019

This microwave came with the apartment. It's the 2nd one we have had. The first one failed in our 3rd year here. We don't use all the functions, but what we have used, it works fine. Would I purchase this brand, no. I would choose GE, or Panasonic.

Whirlpool Microwave Ovens Company Information