Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

311 Whirlpool Microwave Ovens Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 12, 2019

We just wanted a black, good looking microwave, so far so good. It been easy to keep clean and cooks food fast. We actually installed it ourselves and it was pretty easy. It hasn't broken down or given us any struggles.

Original review: July 12, 2019

My Whirlpool micro is approx. 13 yrs. old. It has always worked perfectly, and is more "powerful" then any other I've used - cooks more quickly. I've also noticed it cooks foods more evenly than other microwaves.

Original review: July 11, 2019

You have to take into account that this microwave doesn’t heat up as others I’ve had so even if the instructions call for something to be cooked for 5 minutes, you have to add at least 2 minutes more. If not it would be undercooked.

Original review: July 11, 2019

We purchase all new Whirlpool appliances for our home. We feel we received a great deal for our money. Not only do all our appliance match in color and style, they are all energy efficient. We are saving on our energy consumption and energy utility bills as well. Our appliances came with a 10 year manufacture warranty, I feel makes a statement that Whirlpool stands behind their products.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I have had no issues with this brand of microwave. I have had built in microwaves before with this same brand and they have performed well. We use the microwave every day for some reason to heat up food or make hot drinks. I feel Whirlpool is a good product and value.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whirlpool?

Original review: July 10, 2019

Best microwave for your money. It is very quiet and easy to use. This microwave is very sharp looking and comes with all the bells and whistles that you need. I like the potato setting. You put your potatoes in and it will ask you some stuff and you press the button.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I redid my kitchen two years ago. Put in Whirlpool appliances because they matched my refrigerator. I have been very happy with all aspects. It looks good, it’s easy to clean and cooks well. It doesn’t have a lot of special settings. Less to go wrong.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Within six months, the "plastic" surrounding the oven and the plastic handle began began to crack. Company was of no help. Also, the screen says to "change filter", even after you put in a new filter. Extremely disappointed.

Original review: July 8, 2019

This unit is without a doubt the best microwave I’ve owned. It is reliable, cooks to desired doneness. It defrosts and rewarms perfectly. For the price I do not believe that there is a better performer. Would highly recommend with no reservations.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I like the experience of the microwave. Especially because it’s mounted in the wall and easily accessible. User-friendly, easy to use, and pretty self-explanatory. It’s very easy to clean which is something my wife really loves knowing we both are working professionals.

Whirlpool Microwave Ovens Company Information