Thermador Refrigerators

Compare Refrigerators

Research top Refrigerators recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

It's a perfect size!! You can hide it if you want and it don't take a lot of space! It doesn't make a sound and I love the design. The colour is black. It make my kitchen the best. The performance is the best! IT never stop working and it is always cold. It doesn't drop any water. It's easy to clean. It's a lot of space so it can have much in it! The products appearance is great. It look great and it fits the kitchen. Never been more satisfy in my life. It makes my kitchen whole! I can recommend it to other people. It makes my day and I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. My kitchen had improved to the best since I bought it!

When choosing a built-in refrigerator, we considered the Sub-Zero and Thermador. We went with the Thermador because the design was similar to Sub-Zero and it was less expensive. I find the Thermador terribly noisy. In the kitchen, I feel like I am in a giant fish tank and turn on music as often as possible to drown out the sound. It's been a huge quality of life downgrade. As soon as we can afford to replace it, we will!

The size was sufficient. Not to big. Not too small. Just right. Performance was stellar. It was really incredible. I really appreciated certain aspects that I never knew existed. Nothing but positive things to say about it. The appearance was good. Nothing to write home about, was satisfied overall I suppose. The value exceeded my expectations after using it. In fact, I don't think you can find a better value anywhere else.

The device is a decent size and fit the area we had for it. It didn't take much to get it in the right position for it to fit snugly. Very good performance of the device. We have had no issues with how it runs and we use it constantly. Only once have we had to unplug but that was during a power outage. Very nice looking machine with some nice trim details. This looks like a quality appliance and would help the looks of most any kitchen. I have enjoyed this refrigerator immensely and really like the brand and functions. If you're in the market you won't go wrong with this one.

It was a good size for me because I live alone, but if you have family members I recommend a bigger one. However I found it useful and very spacious for my personal needs. It worked fine like any other freezer. The ice machine worked just fine as well and I never had any issues with it. Overall it was perfect for me. I do not care much for the way a freezer looks. The freezer though went perfectly with my kitchen and fit just right with the counter tops. I believe I paid a fair price for it. I also thought that for how long it lasted that it was worth the price and the time it took to install it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thermador Refrigerators?

The size was ok, enough for my family. We had used it for three and a half years but we have to buy another one as we changed our apartment. The product's performance was very good. We were happy to use it. It did not use much electricity which is extremely important for my family. The product appearance was nice. It looked very expensive and stylish. My friends always told me that they also like how it looks. I liked this refrigerator because of its value. We were happy to use it.

Many functions for the fridge and love the stainless steel. Has nice drawers that are interchangeable and a new modern design. Have purchased and would recommend to anyone looking for a new fridge. The refrigerator has a nice variety of settings to adjust the temperature. It also runs excellent and make lettuce and meats always stay crisp. The refrigerator has beautiful stainless steel door with a movable compartments so you can put a cake in there. The amount of room really helps because I can pack a fridge. Made it easier to have a lot of more storage and flexible cooling settings.

Ever since my old refrigerator, I've been looking to replace it since the late 90s. My old one was horribly outdated and didn't seem to hold my valuable food anymore. Purchasing this new one has changed my life for me and my family. This product was so high quality my aunt went and purchased one from one of the retailers. Amazing drawer spaces and high end LED lighting along with French doors. Perfect for my huge home gatherings and keeps beer cold.

Thermador Refrigerators Company Profile