2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.93/5

Terminix is a pest control company that provides on-site pest protection for homes and businesses. Each visit is personalized to the specific types of pests causing problems for customers, which can vary from state to state or between different neighborhoods. Whether you know exactly what pests they need to treat or want support in determining the best plan of attack, Terminix can help.

Terminix Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

We have a contract for pest control, which is a quarterly service, and we have once a year annual termite. I deal with a manager by the name of Chris and he has been extremely helpful and cooperative in making sure that things get done. If there were any confusion or misunderstanding, he would get right to it and straighten it all out. There were situations where someone can't come out on a scheduled date and it has to be rescheduled. But everything was so automatic and smooth before this pandemic came around. We're satisfied with Terminix.

Terminix response

Great feedback, Lynn! We genuinely appreciate it, and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your service!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

The first guy from Terminix that came here had to come back for a respray and it was okay for a while. He called me back a few months later for the second application. It was a Sunday night and it was late. I thought he didn't sound right. I said I would call him when I need it. Then, the company called me and said that was part of my annual sprays. A guy came and he sprayed the deck. As soon as my wife gave him a tip, he finished the side of the house and then he left. He was only here for 10 minutes. My understanding was that he was supposed to spray the eaves, front and back in the house, the gutters, and all around the foundation. For the amount of time that he was here, it's almost impossible for him to do all that.

I called the company and asked how long it usually takes somebody to do the house. They said it's 20 or 30 minutes. They were going to send somebody else but the guy showed up the next morning. He said he wanted to meet me face-to-face and talk to me. He said to call him directly if I have a problem. He presented me pictures of what he saw was wrong. It was a little gap on my garage door but there’s nothing else that says that he walked around the house. I asked about the gutters in front and the eaves and he said that's a two-man job. He doesn't have ladders on his car. He said he will have to come back again. That was about a month ago and I haven't heard from him or seen him since. I stopped the payments on automatic billing on my credit card, which is what they want all the time. I'm just going to get somebody local.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Terminix came out two times and the techs were both fine. Service was fine as well, but it didn't do what I needed to do.

Terminix response

Thank you, Robin! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail to socialsupport@terminix.com. Listing your concern/request, full-service address or the customer number associated with the account, we will make sure that your concern is addressed promptly.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

When I go in to set up or change an appointment and I do it online, it never gets done. The techs come out whenever they thought they were supposed to come out, which wasn't when I scheduled it. I have to call the local office and make sure the appointment is correct. But the techs are good and we very rarely see any pest activity since we've had the service.

Terminix response

Thanks for sharing your positive review, Linda. We're committed to being your trusted provider for all your pest control needs! Please give us a call if we can help you further!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

The techs come right on when I schedule for service and all of the techs I've dealt with have been good. We saw some mice droppings a day before yesterday so they sent somebody. They inspected to see what it might be - some cracks or holes they might be getting in.

Terminix response

Great feedback,Stafford! We genuinely appreciate it, and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your service!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Stay away from this company. Had a one year contract and cancelled. Technician was horrible and lied about completing service at my home. Had him on Ring camera not performing services. Contacted local, regional and national offices and never had a response. Still wanted to charge me for visit and cancelled service when they would not respond and complete service per contract. Sent to credit agency and now I’m suing them. Save yourself a ton of hassles and stay away from these crooks.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

All of my experiences, so far, have been fine. They helped resolve our ant problem and when we had some really big outdoor roaches. Also, they have good customer service. They always call me when they're on the way and then when they've completed the service. I'm pretty satisfied with the service - it's good and affordable.

Terminix response

Thank you, Christina! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

The tech from Terminix has been very nice. I like him a lot. I still have some spiders, but I've definitely noticed the difference since Terminix has been coming around.

Terminix response

Thank you, Andrea! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I paid for a one year termite treatment as I was told that was my problem. The tech that came out told me he 'didn't even think I had termites'. This made sense since I continued to have damage from ANTS after their service. They charged me for the renewal which I did not authorize. I have been calling for a year and a half and they still refuse to formally cancel my contract or give me a refund of the amount I paid for this year, even though they came and got the traps 6 months ago. I had to cancel my credit card so that they would stop charging me. Every time I call, they tell me I will hear from someone from the 'local office'. I have never had ONE return call. PLEASE use someone local you can trust!!!!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

We ask for an in-house inspection periodically, and they do that. Terminix would come to see us whenever we asked. We've been with them for years and we haven't had any problems with them. All the people in the neighborhood had problems with termites about 20 years ago and I haven't heard anybody complain since then.

Terminix response

Great feedback, Victor! We genuinely appreciate it, and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your service! -Anchee

Terminix Company Information

1927
6196 Lake Gray Blvd (Suite 110)
Jacksonville