2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.48/5

Terminix is a pest control company that provides on-site pest protection for homes and businesses. Each visit is personalized to the specific types of pests causing problems for customers, which can vary from state to state or between different neighborhoods. Whether you know exactly what pests they need to treat or want support in determining the best plan of attack, Terminix can help.

Terminix Call Now Toll Free (855) 722-0329 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Terminix Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?

Original review: March 6, 2021

Sometimes it's a little bit hard to get service scheduled for a technician to come right away. But eventually, they come. The first couple of years were difficult. But last year was pretty okay. The process is getting better and better. The technician responsible for my house did pretty well. The pest activity is still on and off. It’s not completely eliminated. That's why we need Terminix and we are still using them. The majority of the issue is our house has house ants so it very depends on the year’s weather. Spring was getting worst. Terminix is reliable and as long as they give a very fair price, we will keep using them.

Terminix response

Great feedback, Michelle! We genuinely appreciate it, and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your service!

Original review: March 5, 2021

Terminix tented the garage apartment adjacent to my home and that went smoothly enough. It was a $2,000 job so it was a huge project but we were satisfied. The tenting was for termites. You gotta put a whole thing over if you blow a poisonous gas in. Everybody has to move out.

Terminix response

Thank you, Joan! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: March 4, 2021

When I was calling Terminix, I was told I would get a callback. Someone then scheduled an appointment and they told me that on the day, they wouldn't be able to come out. They were supposed to send somebody else but they didn't come. I had to reach back out. When they did officially come, the person was only here for a short period of time. I called for a follow-up because I was still seeing a large number of centipedes. Somebody else came back out. But then I was still seeing centipedes again. I just started buying my own products and did the job myself.

Original review: March 3, 2021

We've had Terminix for a long time and so far, they do what they say they're gonna do. About maybe once or twice, I had them come back out between service. I call about ants and it's taken care of. Very dependable. They do a good job. We've been very satisfied. I'm currently anxious to see how this Terminix thing works which help keep bugs or rodents away and the whole thing they put in the ground.

Terminix response

We are delighted to read your feedback about Terminix. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the Perfect service for each customer!

Original review: March 2, 2021

One of the duplexes that we run was totally polluted with cockroaches. This turned into a maintenance problem and Terminix came and did several treatments. They were helpful. We made a time and date. The technicians would come when they are supposed to come and it seems like they took care of the problem so I'm pretty happy with that. The service was very good. They would call me up and tell me what was going on and after they got done with the treatment, they would send me a text message. They would tell me exactly what they did.

Terminix response

Dave, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Scheduling a service with Terminix has been swift and easy. Since I started using them, the ants are staying under control and the ladybugs are gone. It has been very pleasant dealing with the techs. Most of the time, the guy texts me and tells me when he’s coming. If I have any concerns that he needs to address, I text him and let him know. He addresses them when he comes. The tech has a face mask on like an aerator and we're wondering if we're here and we don't have that on right after he sprays if we should be out of the house until whatever the tech is spraying settles or we air the house out.

Terminix response

Thank you, Lisa! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

I’ve had service with Terminix for six months and I've only seen the technician once. They normally do the service around the house and it is more preventative.

Terminix response
Thanks for choosing Terminix for your pest control needs. We are so glad to see that

you had a positive experience. If we can be of additional service in the future, please call us at 1-800-TERMINIX.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Terminix came two weeks ago, but I wasn't home. My sister was. They sprayed like they're supposed to. The tech did send me an email as to what he did and the recommendations, I think. But I wasn’t able to read it. The service is really great. The techs come, they call, they set up an appointment, and they do the job. They don't really fool around. I'm very satisfied with their work. There are no more rats. Nobody's swatting mosquitoes around their legs. There were a lot of ants but we don't have that right now. It seems like everything’s cleared up, so it's nice to sit on the porch without the mosquitoes biting people’s legs. Overall, it's very easy to coordinate with Terminix. When they say they're gonna be here, they're here.

Terminix response

Roberto, Thank you for taking the time to share your Terminix experience with others. We are happy that you are enjoying your new service!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

The crew came out and installed new vapor barrier and new access door. They worked quickly and efficiently. The work looks good and the new door looks great on my house. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Terminix response

Thank you, Ola! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I still see cockroaches inside the house. I notified Terminix, and they didn't come. They said that if I find something out and I call, then they will come but they didn't. I also don't like that it takes long for the phone to be answered. When I call, they say, “Hold on, hold on, hold on.” Sometimes, they cut it off. The technicians that came out were nice though. They did everything that I asked. I took them around the house, and said, “Here, this is the corner I want the extra things in." I am so satisfied with the serviceman.

Terminix Company Information

1927
6196 Lake Gray Blvd (Suite 110)
Jacksonville