2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

4.1/5 (345 ratings)

About Terminix

Terminix is a pest control company that provides on-site pest protection for homes and businesses. Each visit is personalized to the specific types of pests causing problems for customers, which can vary from state to state or between different neighborhoods. Whether you know exactly what pests Terminix needs to treat or want support in determining the best plan of attack, Terminix can help.

Pros

• Skilled technicians
    • Wide range of services
    • Satisfaction guarantee

Cons

• Not nationwide
    • No specific pricing

Bottom Line

Terminix offers a wide range of effective and individualized pest control services. Residential and commercial services include customized pricing with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Terminix Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terminix?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

It was easy to make an appointment and the tech that came out was very nice. He walked me through everything he was gonna do and when he finished, he knocked on the door and let me know he was finished with everything.

Terminix response

We’re delighted to read your feedback about Terminix. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the Perfect service for each customer! -Arande'

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

It was good with the techs that have come out and pest activity has improved since having Terminix.

Terminix response

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Terminix fumigates my homes and checks my termite situation. Scheduling is done by text message and I've had no problem with communication. I'm happy with them.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

Terminix needs to train its workers. It was scheduled the third time and a text message was sent saying that Tech is on its way, that it will never show up. When I called to find out why he didn't show up. Terminix rescheduled this service on July 31, 2021. Again, this technician never showed up. When I called Customer's service said they never made an appointment for that day and then she rescheduled for August 5, 2021 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Tech Parbis knocked on the door and the first thing he said was, "What did you want me to do instead of introducing myself?" Today August 6, 2021 I called, I spoke with the manager Barbara to cancel the services and she hung up the phone.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

The men that come to work and do what needs to be done are always nice and quiet. They explain to me what they do, how they're gonna do it, and when they're coming back. The bugs are now gone, which is the important thing.

Terminix response

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

The techs have been very personable, very kind, and knowledgeable. Since they've been doing the follow-up, I really don't have any pest activities. I occasionally get ants in my kitchen, but I got some stuff I put down and they disappear with that.

Terminix response

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

The guys working for them are awesome. They come out once a quarter to spray inside and out to prevent bugs and pest activity has been very little.

Terminix response

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

The techs give me calls every time when they're on the way and if I'm not able to answer, they leave a message which day they're gonna be here. They come out and they do their job. I haven't seen any pest activity since I started getting the service.

Terminix response

We appreciate your feedback, Sawonda! We aim to provide the best service to our customers!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I have attempted to call Terminix 4 times today. Each time I am told no-one is available to make my call. The options given are 1. Try back later, 2. leave a call back number. I leave a number. My phone rings, I can hear someone on the other line. I say hello over and over again. Whoever is on the other line is hanging around his house. I hear him talking to a woman, then talking to a child. He is completely ignoring me like he is waiting for me to hang up so he can get paid for answering the call. This happened FOUR TIMES in a two hour time span.

I tried the chat line. I explained what was happening. I got a boiler plate response. "I am sorry you are having a hard time cancelling your account. I am not able to help you with that, please call our toll free number. They are available 24/7 to assist you with that". Like, did the chat person even READ what I wrote? How do you cancel a service when you can't get anyone on the phone? There is no option to cancel online, it must be done via person. Last year I ran into the same problem when I called to say we had bees. I finally gave up and called another company to come spray. This is outrageous.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

The guy who does pest service for me is exceptionally good. He’s real personable and does a good job.

Terminix response

Thank you, Debbie! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Terminix Company Information

1927
    6196 Lake Gray Blvd (Suite 110)
    Jacksonville