2.0/5 (111 ratings)

About T-Fal

T-Fal Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Fal?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Fal?

Original review: April 28, 2020

I love the T-Fal frying pans. I never have to worry about food sticking. They are extremely durable also. I love how affordable the brand is and that it is available at a variety of stores. Definitely my favorite and I would highly recommend.

Original review: April 25, 2020

It’s so much Conferences to use it and Secure in every cooks well and yes it’s most best and prizes are great value. It’s last for very long years in times to times. I would not change it for any other brand.

Original review: April 24, 2020

We have had several different types of cookware over 40 years and we find that T-Fal is great for everyday use. The price is a bit higher than some but you have to pay it in order to get good quality cookware that is also durable. The cookware set we have is over ten years and it still produce the same quality as if they were new. Following the directions for use will sustain the cookware for many years and it may last another ten years if we use care when cooking and cleaning it. I would recommend this cookware to anyone looking for a great product if cost is not an issue. When I need to buy cookware again, I will definitely buy T-Fal especially since it is worth the money.

Original review: April 23, 2020

T-fal worked OK until it became scratched and worn. Today I fixed dinner to give the lady a break. Our largest skillet looked so bad, I tossed into the trash. It's time for a new set, I told her. You just know!!

Original review: April 22, 2020

EASIER STORAGE-make everything fit together. Maybe it already does. Maybe you could market that. Put some sort of bumper on the pots so they don't scratch each other but can be stored, nested together. I am picturing the big pot, with the next smallest inside of it, but where would the handle go? Remove the handles and make them all have 2 loops, but they would still rub on each other and most people are scared of ruining or ingesting Teflon. The only answer I have is to quit selling the cheaper stuff to people like me. Then they won't have anything to complain about. I got a good deal and I am happy with it.

Original review: April 21, 2020

This is a great brand, the only negative is that the pans are not very durable and bend easily. I purchase them often as the value for money is exceptional. I prefer the small omelet pan and use it daily.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I purchased a set of the T-fal Titanium pans, and after a couple of years, the back of my 10 inch pan started flaking off terribly. When you try to see about a warranty claim, you better have kept your sales receipt. Then you must SHIP it to them at your cost to see if they approve it as a claim or not. To ship it to them costs about just as much as buying a new pan. So why ship it and possibly have them say that it is normal wear and tear. You just lost your shipping expense and still have to buy another pan. They do NOT accept pics via texting or email. So, the warranty is worthless. This kind of peeling should Not occur in a couple of years.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Great product for the price. I have owned T-Fal products for as long as I can remember and they never disappoint me. Not to mention the products are affordable to buy. I would definitely recommend and will most definitely purchase again and again.

Original review: April 17, 2020

Just doesn’t hold up to daily use and scratches easily. Would like pots that hold up to even a person that insists only cooking with high heat. Needs to be more sturdy for the daily use. It is a good product but could improve.

Original review: April 16, 2020

I have been using T-fal for 16 years. It stands the test of time and really is durable. As long as you take care of your T-fal it will take care of you. When my kids move out these will be the pots and pans I get them.

Original review: April 15, 2020

Great mid price cookware. Takes regular use and dishwasher cleaning quite well. With our newest set, I’ve found I need to tighten the handles more often (once a week on pan I use 1-2 times a day) but that’s pretty minor and easy to do.

Original review: April 14, 2020

T-FAL makes great, very appealing visually and truly non-stick cookware, but the protective coat on the cookware doesn't last long as it is prone to cuts and scratches, so it needs to be replaced almost every other year.

Original review: April 13, 2020

They are pretty good pans for the price. I wish the Teflon coating would last a little longer than six to eight months, as it seems to wear down by then. Other than that we’ve enjoyed them very much.

Original review: April 11, 2020

T-Fal is economically the right fit for us because we cook quite often and no matter how much we have spent on expensive cookware it simply needs replacement and as such I would rather pay for tfal than the more expensive brands.

Original review: April 10, 2020

I really like the ceramic lining in the newer pots and pans, however, if though I try to always use plastic or wooden utensils in them, I end up with way too many scratches. Must be when my husbands tries to help out and he forgets to use the plastic spoons, etc. Could you make the ceramic a little thicker so this would not happen? That would help so much. Thank you!

Original review: April 9, 2020

Though pricey this is very good cookware and has stood up well for 20 years of use. I would buy it again. It has come with me from Wisconsin to Arizona and now to Colorado. It was recommended by a chef as what he had in his own home.

Original review: April 8, 2020

T- Fall might offer a good price but Poor quality. Uneven cooking, low durability and handles falling off, have to screw handle back on after several uses. Cooking surface became dull very quickly, kind of scary, is it in my food?

Original review: April 7, 2020

T-Fal is a really good no-stick pan and lasts a long time; however, it will scratch and the coating will eventually start to peel. Overall, though, I would recommend it. The no-stick feature is especially good with fried chicken, eggs, etc.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I purchased the steam iron from Costco online. Once it arrived, I found it was very difficult to open the plastic piece that opens and closes the water reservoir. I was afraid that I might break it as it does take a lot of effort. So I rang the customer service number, held on from 4.30p.m. To 4.50p.m., kept listening to recordings to hold the line for the first available associate. At 4.50 the recording said the office was now closed. The closing time is listed as 5p.m.

I sent off an email outlining my concern about the iron part as well as being cut off from the phone. Heather emailed to let me know that the part was meant to be opened with force (who will be responsible if it breaks?) and if I was not satisfied I could return it to Costco. No mention of the fact that their line was disconnected before closing time. I wonder if any T-Fal executive will read this review and perhaps have a different way of answering my concerns. Heather is not cut out to be a customer service representative.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

The Teflon coating is terrific. It does not wear off. Nothing sticks to it. It is very easy to wash. The price is very good. It is not too expensive. The cookware lasts for a long time. I have had this cookware for several years.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I love my T-Fal cookware! They distribute heat evenly and clean up is is so easy. For the price, T-Fal is the best! Prior to my T-Fal I used stainless steel. They hold the heat well after cooking is done, but the food sticks and clean up sucks! I like T-Fal the best!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

You want pots that last for years. This T-fal does that. You really get your money worth. They cook so nice. It comes in colors. Please try them. I am sure you will love them. I still have some of the set I bought at least 15 years ago.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

We have had this set of pots and pans for about 7 to 8 years. A well balanced set. Love the sloped sided pans. Also very pleased on how the lids fit. We had pots with bakelite handles and knobs so could not put them in the oven without a tinfoil wrap or they would burn. Would also like to have a 5 inch or so pan if you want to fry I egg.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I cut my finger while washing the bowl. Customer service is pretty bad and won't resolve my problem. The frying bowl has a fairly sharp edge that is bent downwards and if you slide your finger on it while washing it, you will certainly have a minor cut. This is either bad engineered or this company has no quality control. To make matters worse, customer service won't resolve the problem as they have their "policies". In short: Don't buy this product.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

They don't even deserve one star. They used to be good. I bought a 10.5" inch non-stick saute pan from Kroger. It had 10 years warranty wrapper all over it. We used it only twice, in medium flame. When my wife took it out from dishwasher after that, the non-stick coating was peeling from the pan at many places. There were many patches where the metal was exposed. Since it is not safe to cook with exposed metal in a non-stick pan and it had 10 year warranty, I contacted T-Fal customer service.

A lady said the non stick coating is not covered in the warranty! But when I said we only used it twice, she will replace my pan with another one. Since they said they didn't have 10.5" in stock, I agreed to a 12" pan. When it came by post, I noticed that the lid was not sitting properly on it. When my wife started cooking in it, fumes started coming from it. She switched off the stove, cleaned the pan, waited a little, put beans and sliced carrots. But again, bad smelling fumes started coming. I got confirmed that they sent us a junk from the defective category which should have been scrapped.

I contacted them again and I am told that that's all they can do and said this 'maybe the pan was from the defective lot'!! When I grilled her about the poor quality customer service, she will send a return label by email. I have to send the crappy pan back and they will inspect it and send a new one if they feel like it is bad! I waited a week as no label was sent to me. I called them. I was told it will be sent soon. I waited one more week. Still no label. Third time I called, the agent is telling no more label will be sent as they already sent me the pan, which is the whole ** issue and she says the conversation is over. We had to throw away the 29$ T-fal junk at last. If you eat meal cooked in it, you will get Cancer for sure. This is probably the most unprofessional crook company there is. Never buy their junk. Buy from Calphalon or Cuisinart. Never from ill mannered, lying, unethical, unprofessional T-fal **.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Our T-Fal pans are six years old and we just bought a new set. My wife loves them and they have been a good purchase for us. The only problem I have is that a handle came loose and the fastener is some sort of torque screw. They want me to ship it back and they will give us a new one. Seems like a lot of effort for one fastener.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

2 new T-Fal 8" frying pans. Both of my T-Fal skillets blistered on the inside of the pan. When the first one happened I just assumed I may have done something wrong but then the second one did the same thing. So at this point I'm sure it's safe to say this is a company default. From the reviews I'm sure the company doesn't care so no more T-Fal for me. This is ridiculous!!!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I have order on 28-09-2019, they ask to pay rs 144/- later they deduct rs.4137/- without letting the customer know how they can charged this much huge amount.

After that I am continuously try to contact but no response from this company, even they are least bothered to inform about my product shipping information and God knows whether they will delivered my order or not... I losted my hard earning money. I really don't understand how this PEOPLE DO THE CHEATING???

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I purchased an 8” era card coated frying pan for making eggs. The perfect size for 2 sunny side up. It is not a nonstick pan. The first time I used it, it was a total disaster. The eggs had to be thrown away. The second time I used the pan I used a little canola oil. This time the eggs were edible, but still stuck and burned. I called T-Fal and was told that you must a lot of oil for the pan to function as a nonstick pan. THAT’S RIDICULOUS! The whole reason for buying a nonstick is so that you do not need to use shortening. T-Fal did not stand behind the product. But, Marshalls will take the pan back. Stay away from T-Fal.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I bought this T-fal frying pan and I noticed it chipping away and exposing the aluminum underneath the coating after the first use. I am diligent not to use anything that would scratch the pan and washed it by hand. I called T-fal customer support to give my feedback and the representative was extremely rude. Also she told me it would not be covered under warranty unless it was “defective.” I don’t think this pan is defective, just poor quality and poorly constructed. I was quite disappointed as a consumer as I had higher expectations for T-fal. Well they just lost a customer because I will be switching to another brand in the future. This company is bad and doesn’t care or stand behind their products. I would avoid buying them! Not worth the $!!!

T-Fal Company Information