2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

2.0/5 (106 ratings)

About T-Fal

T-Fal Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Fal?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Fal?

Original review: March 8, 2021

When Sears went out of business, we purchased a T-Fal set, red with a black interior non-stick coating. Within weeks the black finish started flaking off although we were careful to use only wooden utensils. We complained and, to their credit, T-Fal sent a brand new set. The same thing happened within weeks on ALL the pieces, sauce pans, stock pot and frying pans with the non-stick finish flaking off. I can peel it off with my fingernails. For the finish to flake off is not only unsightly, but also, probably dangerous as the flakes can end up in your food without you even knowing it. I will never buy anything made my T-Fal again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I purchased an Air Fryer approx. one and half years ago. The air fryer is great, I enjoy cooking with it. I am very disappointed though that the coating in the basket, and on the grill is peeling off. I certainly did not expect this and I wonder if this would be hazardous to one's health. I hope that TFal replaces this air fryer. I only cook for myself so it is not used every day. I am very very disappointed.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

My family has been loyal to T-Fal pots and pans for many years. We have loved every pot and pan we bought from them. However this year I was gifted a set of T-Fal pots and pans ranging over $100.00. After some use which was less than a year as I was given it this year it became heavily damaged with peeling of the paint leaking onto the food. As we are all aware this can be very dangerous to your health. I have followed the directions on how to care for these pots and yet they fell short on completing its task for more than a couple of months.

Like anyone would do I reached out to T-Fal customer support in which I waited over 3 days for a response only to be told by Sarah how she would not help me and how this was my fault. After much communication I was only getting the run around and told then that I can send my pots to them for inspection of defects but that I would have to pay for it to be sent and back. How is this in any way, shape or form proper treatment to a customer? Unfortunately I am out two pots and refuse to take the risk of harming my family with peeling pots. I would just like to add that I have only used plastic utensils on these pots as well.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Spent nearly $200 on a T-Fal Opti Grill. Pampered it just as I do all of my appliances. Manual control began to malfunction. They ONLY correspond by email; phone calls lead nowhere! Customer Service is pathetic! There is not even a hint of understanding of, or empathy with, the problem you may have with their product. They could care less! They sing only ONE song... and that is, "Tough Luck! If you want it repaired, you will have to pay for it, including all the shipping costs!" I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER buy another T-Fal product as long as I live. And although I don't like to wish bad fortune on anyone... I can honestly say, I hope this company goes bankrupt and ceases to exist!

Original review: July 30, 2020

Is this supposed to happen after two years? I bought this product in Walmart two years ago. It was a good price but... it peeled and it is not safe to cook in it anymore, not a good product to buy. I need money back.

Original review: April 28, 2020

I love the T-Fal frying pans. I never have to worry about food sticking. They are extremely durable also. I love how affordable the brand is and that it is available at a variety of stores. Definitely my favorite and I would highly recommend.

Original review: April 25, 2020

It’s so much Conferences to use it and Secure in every cooks well and yes it’s most best and prizes are great value. It’s last for very long years in times to times. I would not change it for any other brand.

Original review: April 24, 2020

We have had several different types of cookware over 40 years and we find that T-Fal is great for everyday use. The price is a bit higher than some but you have to pay it in order to get good quality cookware that is also durable. The cookware set we have is over ten years and it still produce the same quality as if they were new. Following the directions for use will sustain the cookware for many years and it may last another ten years if we use care when cooking and cleaning it. I would recommend this cookware to anyone looking for a great product if cost is not an issue. When I need to buy cookware again, I will definitely buy T-Fal especially since it is worth the money.

Original review: April 23, 2020

T-fal worked OK until it became scratched and worn. Today I fixed dinner to give the lady a break. Our largest skillet looked so bad, I tossed into the trash. It's time for a new set, I told her. You just know!!

Original review: April 22, 2020

EASIER STORAGE-make everything fit together. Maybe it already does. Maybe you could market that. Put some sort of bumper on the pots so they don't scratch each other but can be stored, nested together. I am picturing the big pot, with the next smallest inside of it, but where would the handle go? Remove the handles and make them all have 2 loops, but they would still rub on each other and most people are scared of ruining or ingesting Teflon. The only answer I have is to quit selling the cheaper stuff to people like me. Then they won't have anything to complain about. I got a good deal and I am happy with it.

T-Fal Company Information