4.23/5

Compare Movers

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services

Solomon & Sons offers local moves in Florida and long distance moves across the continental United States. Offering the highest level of service and reliability, Solomon & Sons is the mover you can trust with your belongings.

Compare Movers

90 Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 14, 2019

They were wonderful! 3 nice guys loaded us up quickly and expeditiously from the warehouse wherever we had keep our piece of furniture before a significant rework, then delivered it to our transformed home all in some hours. Even more, we were a small amount undecided wherever our recent furniture would enter our new house, in order that they helped us move items around till we were happy. Cannot evoke over that. We found the worth quite affordable, as well. Moving is sometimes not a nice expertise, Solomon & Sons almost created it fun.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I spoke with the owner of this great company and told him my furniture are antiques and I was concerned they may be damaged in some way. Well, I am so very SATISFIED with the 2 movers, the way my furniture was wrapped and boxed. My refrigerator had to be taken apart in order to get through my laundry room door and it was done successfully and with no damage. I could go on and on. Do not hesitate to hire these polite and professional movers.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We were living in Coral Springs and were moving to Clermont. I looked at four different companies but I went with Solomon & Sons because of their customer service. We did a quote online and then they reached us back. The quote was good considering everything that they had to do and we were happy. Also, their rep was awesome. My husband had open heart surgery and I had one guy texting and calling not only for the move but he genuinely seemed concerned about my husband and I appreciated that a lot. They also gave us a timeline which was very accurate. From beginning to end, the move lasted about six hours. Solomon & Sons Relocation Services was amazing.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I called Solomon & Sons Relocation Services directly and the person I spoke with was kind. He told me everything that was gonna happen and what I needed to do. He was always there and he gave me his personal phone number to contact him if I had any question. The quote that they gave me was very reasonable and in accordance with everybody else’s. The move isn't finished yet. They took my furniture and put it in storage in Florida and I would get it out by the end of November. The moving crew was awesome and they worked hard and never took breaks. Overall, Solomon & Sons is a great company and I’d move with them again.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I had some furniture that Solomon & Sons were bringing from Massachusetts to Miami. I looked at three moving companies in total, and I picked them. They were $50 more expensive than one of the other ones, but just from their ratings and what I saw online, they looked like they were much more reliable. I feel like it was worth the extra money. Their quote was within the market value and it was within the range of everyone else so I thought it was fair. They were always really good at communicating with me and made sure that they called me to update me. They even sent me pictures when they arrived at the site to pick up the couch and they wrapped it. That was really more than I expected and I'm very happy. They also arrived right when they said they would. I was running a little late but the movers waited for me and they unpacked everything. The movers were really good and I had a really good experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solomon & Sons Relocation Services?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

This company is horrible. Do not care about their customer and their staff steal stuff during the move! Terrible! We recently relocated from CA to the Midwest and we trusted the online review at every beginning, but it turns out to be a mess. The company do not do the job but transfer the job to other company 3 times and the last terminal hires 2 thieves...They steal our wallet during the move and the company did nothing...If there is a zero star, I will give them a zero star. Stay away from them, it is a waste of your time to do any business with them.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I've used Solomon & Sons Relocation Services to maneuver three times within the last four years. They take a lot of the stress out of the moving method. They're on-time, speedy and careful along with your belongings. Their evaluation isn't the most cost effective, however I think that they're the simplest worth supported the extent of service that they provide. It's like having a good team move your living accommodations for you. You cannot go wrong with this company.

Original review: July 16, 2019

With all of the scary things that you hear about moving companies I was a bit hesitant When selecting a moving company. We were impressed with the packing, The loading, and moving all that all the items into our new home. Every person we came in contact with was professional, respectful, efficient and kind. If we ever had to move again we would most definitely use Solomon And Sons Relocation.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Simply glorious. I even have used them for 3 moves and can still use them if I move once more. Scheduling couldn't be a lot of friendly, accommodating, or simple. The movers arrived on time or earlier if possible, were friendly, kind, worked quickly, and were careful with my furnishings. Price is a great value given the standard of service.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Fabulous! Good in each respect. Skilled, efficient, economical, careful, and smart guys. I'd use Solomon & Sons once more and again - fortunately, I will not be moving again soon! : ) Their rates are utterly cheap. I tipped significantly as a result of they did an excellent job and it simply appeared cheap! They took some additional crap to Goodwill for next to nada too. These guys are awesome!!!

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Solomon & Sons Relocation services is a full-service moving company based in Aventura, Florida. They can help with local, long distance or international moves. Solomon & Sons also provides packing and storage solutions for your move.

• Full service company: As a full service moving company, Solomon & Sons will help you every step of the way during your move. They will help with residential local, long distance and international moves.

• Commercial moves: Solomon & Sons provides moving services for businesses of all sizes. From small offices to corporate relocations, Solomon & Sons has the capacity to handle the move.

• Fine art moves: Solomon & Sons has movers that specialize in moving delicate items like fine art, antiques and grand pianos. They can insure each item against accidental damage and take special care of each item.

• Packing and storage services: If you don’t want to pack your items yourself, you can choose from different packing options from Solomon & Sons. They can also store your items in a controlled environment for a fee.

• Affiliations: Solomon & Sons is affiliated with The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA), The American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA), the Better Business Burea (BBB), the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Florida ProMover program.

• Best for: any type of move, including residential, commercial or delicate property moves.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
      Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Company Information