2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.24/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Solomon & Sons offers local moves in Florida and long distance moves across the continental United States. Offering the highest level of service and reliability, Solomon & Sons is the mover you can trust with your belongings.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solomon & Sons Relocation Services?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

After being cancelled last minute by another moving company, Solomon & Sons Relocation was the only other company to help me move the same exact day. They really understood my problem, and did the best they could to help me out. I appreciate John ** for going above and beyond to have a team out in my home within hours of calling, the team sent was also so understanding. They worked so hard stayed very late in order to have me moved out and into my new place. I cannot thank this company enough, they are awesome!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My last move went really excellent only because I had Solomon & Sons Relocation to help. They were very affordable and efficient at the same time. The movers arrived early, packed and wrapped everything quickly and left within a very short time with all my things. The delivery was made on time as well. I was so IMPRESSED at the level of professionalism and efficiency displayed by this company at every step of my relocation. Highly recommended.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

My family and I had a excellent experience with Solomon & Sons Relocation. They helped us with our interstate move and they have done a GOOD job. Their sales rep gave me a good price and also flexible payment methods. The moving team were efficient, caring and they covered last minute jobs without any issues. They treated me and my family with respect and never took any sort of advantages. They really are very nice. The delivery was on time and there were no damages upon delivery. We happily suggest them to all my friends and family members.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Solomon & Sons Relocation was fantastic! We had a less start time for our move and expert was able to accommodate the time. They arrived ON TIME and were very efficient in their job. We had way more items than initially thought and a lot more FRAGILE items. They handled them with good care and everything arrived at our new place in perfect condition. Office staff was extremely friendly and helpful with scheduling the move and the moving guys were absolutely amazing on the day of the move!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Good job guys. We were moving a our three bedroom house plus a large number of garage toys. The quote process was GREAT. They quickly answered all my questions and were ready to prep us for what to expect during move day. The moving guys were extremely fast, polite and guarded and wrapped our all goods and furniture as if they were their own. We bought lunch for the crew and while they were appreciative, they didn't stop to eat, working until the work was done. They came in under their original quote and were a pleasure to figure with. I would not TRUST my next move to anyone else.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

I was doubtful of this moving company but these guys did an awesome moving job for us. I had packed all of my goods, but they brought the covering, saran wrap, and wardrobe boxes. The cabinet boxes were exceptionally helpful. We had a 3 stop move. They didn't bat an eye and worked very fast and professionally. I highly recommend these great moving guys.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

This is the best moving company we've ever used in past 3 years. The check out and information on our first estimate request was quick. They were swift, polite, well ordered and very hard working. They were a happy to be around. All of our household goods were professionally wrapped and hold with care. I don't want to move again, but when we do, we'll be using this company.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

What a horrible experience! First, there was so much damage. I basically had to get an entire new bedroom set because of damage and there was much more. At the arrival location they showed up at 5:14pm and did not finish the job. They just left everything in our living room, for me and my wife to put into the other rooms. They even left our love seat standing vertically on its end. This was BY FAR, the worst moving experience I have ever had! Stay FAR away from Solomon and Sons!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Received a quote for $3770. Day of the move the movers wanted $5100!! Additionally, was supposed to receive my furniture on July 1 - didn't receive it until July 6, which meant additional 5 days at a hotel. Then they lost one of my boxes. All my belongings had a musty, cardboard smell that took weeks to get rid of. Horrible experience, if you go out of state get a nationally known mover!

Original review: May 21, 2020

Thank you Solomon & Sons Relocation for providing such a great moving experience! I was really stressed out and just needed a reliable team to make the process smooth and you guys did just that. Thank you so much!

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services author review by Tom Rains

This moving company is located in South Florida but services almost the entire country. It provides local moves, long-distance moves, international moves and military moves. Short- or long-term storage is also available.

• Types of moves: Solomon & Sons handles local, long-distance and international moves. Moves can be residential or commercial.

• Cost: You can expect a full-service, one-bedroom, long-distance move to cost about $3,400. The company charges a 33% refundable deposit upfront. Solomon & Sons has a price-matching policy and matches any rate from a verified competitor.

• Service areas: Solomon & Sons can move you to any U.S. state except for Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming. It also serves international areas.

• Additional services: The company’s full-service moves include packing and furniture assembly.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Company Information