Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
  2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.28/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Solomon & Sons offers local moves in Florida and long distance moves across the continental United States. Offering the highest level of service and reliability, Solomon & Sons is the mover you can trust with your belongings.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Reviews

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

After being cancelled last minute by another moving company, Solomon & Sons Relocation was the only other company to help me move the same exact day. They really understood my problem, and did the best they could to help me out. I appreciate John ** for going above and beyond to have a team out in my home within hours of calling, the team sent was also so understanding. They worked so hard stayed very late in order to have me moved out and into my new place. I cannot thank this company enough, they are awesome!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

My family and I had a excellent experience with Solomon & Sons Relocation. They helped us with our interstate move and they have done a GOOD job. Their sales rep gave me a good price and also flexible payment methods. The moving team were efficient, caring and they covered last minute jobs without any issues. They treated me and my family with respect and never took any sort of advantages. They really are very nice. The delivery was on time and there were no damages upon delivery. We happily suggest them to all my friends and family members.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Solomon & Sons Relocation was fantastic! We had a less start time for our move and expert was able to accommodate the time. They arrived ON TIME and were very efficient in their job. We had way more items than initially thought and a lot more FRAGILE items. They handled them with good care and everything arrived at our new place in perfect condition. Office staff was extremely friendly and helpful with scheduling the move and the moving guys were absolutely amazing on the day of the move!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Good job guys. We were moving a our three bedroom house plus a large number of garage toys. The quote process was GREAT. They quickly answered all my questions and were ready to prep us for what to expect during move day. The moving guys were extremely fast, polite and guarded and wrapped our all goods and furniture as if they were their own. We bought lunch for the crew and while they were appreciative, they didn't stop to eat, working until the work was done. They came in under their original quote and were a pleasure to figure with. I would not TRUST my next move to anyone else.

Original review: June 14, 2019

They were wonderful! 3 nice guys loaded us up quickly and expeditiously from the warehouse wherever we had keep our piece of furniture before a significant rework, then delivered it to our transformed home all in some hours. Even more, we were a small amount undecided wherever our recent furniture would enter our new house, in order that they helped us move items around till we were happy. Cannot evoke over that. We found the worth quite affordable, as well. Moving is sometimes not a nice expertise, Solomon & Sons almost created it fun.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solomon & Sons Relocation Services?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My last move went really excellent only because I had Solomon & Sons Relocation to help. They were very affordable and efficient at the same time. The movers arrived early, packed and wrapped everything quickly and left within a very short time with all my things. The delivery was made on time as well. I was so IMPRESSED at the level of professionalism and efficiency displayed by this company at every step of my relocation. Highly recommended.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Guys from Solomon & Sons was awesome. They packed our stuff efficiently and moved everything from third floor to their truck and relocated to our new apartment without any hesitation. This moving team deserve a gold medal for their efficiency and professional work because they made sure the job was completed on time as quoted without causing any damages to my goods and walls. I am HIGHLY satisfied with their service. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Solomon & Sons Relocation did a awesome job. They handled all of our items with GREAT CARE, and were fast and efficient! They made sure that everything was put where it was supposed to be and took the time to assemble the items that had to be disassemble to move. I would definitely recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

GOOD movers! They were not only reasonable on price but they were very professional! They took great care of all of our items with the great care. They were so NICE and extremely SKILLED at what they are doing and finding ways to make everything smooth. To top it off - we had an item we remembered after they were already leaving and they still helped us with it! Regards.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I was very IMPRESSED with service provided by Solomon & Sons Relocation. Office staff was very nice and helpful during the quote process. All movers from this company were great with the move. They worked professionally and carefully and were also friendly. I'd definitely use them again and would recommend to others.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services expert review by Tom Rains

This moving company is located in South Florida but services almost the entire country. It provides local moves, long-distance moves, international moves and military moves. Short- or long-term storage is also available.

• Types of moves: Solomon & Sons handles local, long-distance and international moves. Moves can be residential or commercial.

• Cost: You can expect a full-service, one-bedroom, long-distance move to cost about $3,400. The company charges a 33% refundable deposit upfront. Solomon & Sons has a price-matching policy and matches any rate from a verified competitor.

• Service areas: Solomon & Sons can move you to any U.S. state except for Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming. It also serves international areas.

• Additional services: The company’s full-service moves include packing and furniture assembly.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Company Information