2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.24/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services offers local moves in Florida and long-distance moves across the continental U.S. Its variety of services includes packing and storage for all kinds of moves. It has discounted package options for some individuals and provides free in-home estimates.

BOTTOM LINE

Solomon & Sons offers local, interstate and international moves. It provides packing and storage help and insurance services. Its customer service is available in five languages, and some moves qualify for discounts.

PROS

• Free in-home quotes
    • Discount packages for certain moves
    • Interstate and international moves

CONS

• Requires early booking
    • Pickup only from Southeast states

Top Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solomon & Sons Relocation Services?

Solomon & Sons Relocation was fantastic!... They arrived ON TIME and were very efficient in their job. We had way more items than initially thought and a lot more FRAGILE items. They handled them with good care and everything arrived at our new place in perfect condition…

I've used Solomon & Sons Relocation Services to maneuver three times within the last four years. They take a lot of the stress out of the moving method. They're on-time, speedy and careful along with your belongings… You cannot go wrong with this company.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Solomon & Sons Relocation Services?

Solomon & Sons is a nationwide relocation company based in South Florida that specializes in relocation and storage solutions for homes and businesses. It customizes moves to suit your needs and employs a full licensed crew composed of several U.S. veterans. You can track your shipments for Solomon & Sons long-distance moves.

The company provides international relocations, free on-site estimates, a secure storage facility in South Florida and services in English, Russian, French, Spanish and Hebrew. It offers several discounted packages for adults 55 and older, auto and home bundle discount packages and certain city relocation discounts. The company’s services include packing and furniture assembly, replacement-cost insurance and valuation coverage.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services moving

If you want to book a local move, you should do so 30 days prior; long-distance moves require 30 to 60 days’ advance booking. If you need assistance with an international relocation, you should book at least 60 days in advance.

Solomon & Sons does free on-site evaluations and quotes. Once you’ve accepted the quote, you’ll pay a deposit (20% of the total amount) with a credit card. On the day of the move, you or someone representing you will need to be at your original location to meet the staff, who will pick up your belongings from any state in the Southeastern U.S. and move them anywhere nationally or internationally.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services costs

Solomon & Sons calculates your moving costs based on distance, number of items, moving date, fuel costs, shipment weight, labor costs, specialty packages, insurance and storage needs. Its price for a local move in South Florida starts at $450 for a one-bedroom move, $599 for a two-bedroom move and $899 for a three-bedroom move. A long-distance move from Florida to Atlanta starts at $1,299, and moves from Florida to Denver start at $1,799.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services FAQ

Where is Solomon & Sons Relocation Services available?
      The company is based in South Florida. It provides local, national and international relocation. It’ll pick up your belongings in any state in the Southeastern U.S. and move them across the country or internationally.
      Does Solomon & Sons Relocation Services do local moves?
      Yes. The company offers special packages and discounts for local moves. It also provides discounts to adults 55 or older.
      Does Solomon & Sons Relocation Services offer packing services?
      Yes. It offers self-packing with a variety of box sizes, and it tapes the boxes for you. It also provides kitchen packing for cookware and fragile items. Another option is the full packing service, which supplies the boxes, wrapping, packing and taping.
      Does Solomon & Sons Relocation Services have storage space?
      Yes. Its storage facility is based in South Florida, and it offers short- and long-term solutions, commercial storage services, storage-in-transit and deliveries.

Is Solomon & Sons Relocation Services a good mover?

Whether you’re moving locally, across the U.S. or internationally, Solomon & Sons is a solid company that’s likely to have moving services for you. It also offers storage space, insurance and packing, and its customer service is available in five languages. Local and bundle moves qualify for a discount, as do adults 55 or older and military personnel. Solomon & Sons provides free in-home quotes and can also relocate businesses.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Reviews

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

I was doubtful of this moving company but these guys did an awesome moving job for us. I had packed all of my goods, but they brought the covering, saran wrap, and wardrobe boxes. The cabinet boxes were exceptionally helpful. We had a 3 stop move. They didn't bat an eye and worked very fast and professionally. I highly recommend these great moving guys.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

This is the best moving company we've ever used in past 3 years. The check out and information on our first estimate request was quick. They were swift, polite, well ordered and very hard working. They were a happy to be around. All of our household goods were professionally wrapped and hold with care. I don't want to move again, but when we do, we'll be using this company.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 21, 2020

Thank you Solomon & Sons Relocation for providing such a great moving experience! I was really stressed out and just needed a reliable team to make the process smooth and you guys did just that. Thank you so much!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

After being cancelled last minute by another moving company, Solomon & Sons Relocation was the only other company to help me move the same exact day. They really understood my problem, and did the best they could to help me out. I appreciate John ** for going above and beyond to have a team out in my home within hours of calling, the team sent was also so understanding. They worked so hard stayed very late in order to have me moved out and into my new place. I cannot thank this company enough, they are awesome!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

What a horrible experience! First, there was so much damage. I basically had to get an entire new bedroom set because of damage and there was much more. At the arrival location they showed up at 5:14pm and did not finish the job. They just left everything in our living room, for me and my wife to put into the other rooms. They even left our love seat standing vertically on its end. This was BY FAR, the worst moving experience I have ever had! Stay FAR away from Solomon and Sons!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

Received a quote for $3770. Day of the move the movers wanted $5100!! Additionally, was supposed to receive my furniture on July 1 - didn't receive it until July 6, which meant additional 5 days at a hotel. Then they lost one of my boxes. All my belongings had a musty, cardboard smell that took weeks to get rid of. Horrible experience, if you go out of state get a nationally known mover!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My last move went really excellent only because I had Solomon & Sons Relocation to help. They were very affordable and efficient at the same time. The movers arrived early, packed and wrapped everything quickly and left within a very short time with all my things. The delivery was made on time as well. I was so IMPRESSED at the level of professionalism and efficiency displayed by this company at every step of my relocation. Highly recommended.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Guys from Solomon & Sons was awesome. They packed our stuff efficiently and moved everything from third floor to their truck and relocated to our new apartment without any hesitation. This moving team deserve a gold medal for their efficiency and professional work because they made sure the job was completed on time as quoted without causing any damages to my goods and walls. I am HIGHLY satisfied with their service. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Solomon & Sons Relocation did a awesome job. They handled all of our items with GREAT CARE, and were fast and efficient! They made sure that everything was put where it was supposed to be and took the time to assemble the items that had to be disassemble to move. I would definitely recommend this company.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

My family and I had a excellent experience with Solomon & Sons Relocation. They helped us with our interstate move and they have done a GOOD job. Their sales rep gave me a good price and also flexible payment methods. The moving team were efficient, caring and they covered last minute jobs without any issues. They treated me and my family with respect and never took any sort of advantages. They really are very nice. The delivery was on time and there were no damages upon delivery. We happily suggest them to all my friends and family members.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Company Information