5.00/5
Based on 13 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Solomon & Sons offers local moves in Florida and long distance moves across the continental United States. Offering the highest level of service and reliability, Solomon & Sons is the mover you can trust with your belongings.

Read More Read More
Last updated: May 24, 2018

13 Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 24, 2018

Solomon & Sons did an extraordinary job for us. They picked up 600 bumpers for our international order to Japan. They carefully stacked and wrapped everything in the most secured process. The movers were very helpful, experienced and quick. We had an amazing experience with our commercial shipment with this company. We would continue using them for all our commercial moves.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Brent, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2018

These guys did very well! They handled my large 16 foot Wall paintings with utmost care. Initially, I thought they will scratch or damage the surface by the way they will handle the stuff as being done by some movers. But these guys are different, they are really professionals. They took proper care of the items and delivered them just as they were before they pick them up. I highly recommend Solomon & Sons to everyone that needs great services.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Cain, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Moving is stressful. But my experience with Solomon and Sons was fantastic and I would use them again in a heartbeat. The gentleman arrived on time and gave me a courtesy call that they were on their way. Everyone was in a uniform and were could not have been more pleasant. I made the mistake of not boarding my 85lb Labrador so he was weaving around everyone the entire time but they took it in stride. The day consisted of packing driving 2.5 hours and unpacking. (I wouldn't do that again they recommended doing a two day and I wish I would have listened.) But all in all, I have no complaints. I believe Johnathan was the lead on this move and everything went perfectly. It was a great experience.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Stacy thank you for allowing us to assist with your relocation. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction !

Original review: April 9, 2018

We recently moved from Florida to Maine and was a relatively large move. We used this team to do all our packing and relocation. Great team, and not a single item broken. Best move I have ever had. Costs were accurate to estimate and timing as expected. Once at destination team encountered a snowstorm and still was able to unload on day that said they would. Will use again once we move to our new southern destination (once we decide where it will be).

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Clyde, Thanks for trusting us with your move. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction

Original review: March 15, 2018

Solomon & Sons Relocation exceeded my expectation during this stressful time. From the start they were very detailed & professional. I’m very happy with their service and highly recommend them for any future moves. Their quote was accurate and the timeliness of the delivery was amazing. I wish I knew about this moving service in the past. Keep up the good work!!!

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Hans Thank you for your feedback !

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solomon & Sons Relocation Services?

Original review: March 15, 2018

So I'm sitting here on the couch in our awesome new place, sipping wine with my awesome wife, with the kids already in bed (which is awesome), and thinking about the awesome move we just had. It feels so good to be able to relax for the first time in months. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone at Solomon and Sons for making this truly a great experience. I feel like they handled this move like it was their own, and did their best to make sure me and my family were taken care of from start to finish. From the first phone call to the last box being unloaded from their truck, this company really went the extra mile (or 786 miles, to be exact) to make sure our new lives at our new place started off on the right foot. Thanks again to everyone at Salman and sons, you guys are AWESOME.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Steven thank you for trusting us with your relocation. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction

Original review: March 12, 2018

These movers helped me move out of a stroll up into a fourth floor stroll up, and they were quick, watchful, and well disposed! It was likewise simple to book, as I rounded out the online statement ask for shape and got a close quick reaction. Profoundly recommended.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Louis thank you for trusting us with your relocation. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction

Original review: March 11, 2018

Great movers! Recommended. Booked them last minute and was able to provide me the date and time that I wanted. The movers were professional and moved very fast and very kind. No complaints about moving up second story. The team leader was John and he a pleasure to work with. The customer service really showed an effort to assist when It came to confirming my relocation. It was nice not be tossed around on the phone and get what I needed quickly. Thanks Solomon and Sons for a great move!

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Moriel thank you for trusting us with your relocation. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction

Original review: March 8, 2018

I did my research very diligently before selecting a mover because I wanted to avoid the stress and hassle of having to deal with a bad company. Luckily I didn’t have to look much further because my coworker referred me to Solomon and Sons and I’m so glad he did. The company movers arrived on time and even called me beforehand to let me know a time of when they would be arriving. When I hire a moving company I expect to have my belongings handled properly and they definitely were; which is why I’m writing this review! The movers took great care of my antique China and were polite throughout the entire process. I usually don’t write reviews, but I wanted to express my gratitude to the team. Hopefully this review will help others to choose Solomon and Sons as their moving company of choice. Great company! Highly recommended!

Original review: March 7, 2018

My experience with Solomon & Sons exceeded my expectations. From the initial contact with Jeff to the time we were delivered this was the least stressful move I have ever made. Having someone I can always reach out to was the biggest plus.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

James thank you for trusting us with your relocation. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction

Original review: March 7, 2018

It was so hard to find a good company. From time I spoke to sales representative until delivery was done I’ve never regretted about choosing Solomon and Sons. On the day of the pickup driver called me 1 hour in advance. They packed all my kitchen things very well and you won’t believe I didn’t have any broken dish, it’s unbelievable how they taking care about your goods. I moved a lot, and I always packed my things myself and after each move I had many broken kitchen things but this time I decided to check how the professionals do that. In this case you pay little amount of money for the packing and you have incredible result. My crew were Russian guys: Dennis, Artur and Watslav. If you have things done like my - get these guys. Also forgot to mention my move was from Parkland, FL to Austin, TX.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services response

Victoria thank you for trusting us with your relocation. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Solomon & Sons Relocation services is a full-service moving company based in Aventura, Florida. They can help with local, long distance or international moves. Solomon & Sons also provides packing and storage solutions for your move.

• Full service company: As a full service moving company, Solomon & Sons will help you every step of the way during your move. They will help with residential local, long distance and international moves.

• Commercial moves: Solomon & Sons provides moving services for businesses of all sizes. From small offices to corporate relocations, Solomon & Sons has the capacity to handle the move.

• Fine art moves: Solomon & Sons has movers that specialize in moving delicate items like fine art, antiques and grand pianos. They can insure each item against accidental damage and take special care of each item.

• Packing and storage services: If you don’t want to pack your items yourself, you can choose from different packing options from Solomon & Sons. They can also store your items in a controlled environment for a fee.

• Affiliations: Solomon & Sons is affiliated with The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA), The American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA), the Better Business Burea (BBB), the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Florida ProMover program.

• Best for: any type of move, including residential, commercial or delicate property moves.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs