4.25/5

Compare Movers

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services

Solomon & Sons offers local moves in Florida and long distance moves across the continental United States. Offering the highest level of service and reliability, Solomon & Sons is the mover you can trust with your belongings.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Reviews

Original review: May 28, 2019

This place is perfect, it will make you feel so much better after de-cluttering your home. I used it to get rid of 2 boxes stuffed full of Christmas decorations and old clothing. It's super cheap and so incredibly convenient to use -- they come to your home whenever you want!

Original review: May 12, 2019

This was my 1st time working with a mover. The expertise was great! The task was done with efficiency and with all respect. I used to be extremely proud of my decision. All the crew is amazing!. All the method went smoothly, from the primary contact and quote and also the whole process with info about arrival. Highly recommended.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: May 8, 2019

My expertise with Solomon and Sons Relocation last week was fantastic. They have a wonderful team. Super polite and skilled. You ne'er recognize what team you are going to induce in spite of the reputation of the company. I used to be terribly impressed by his responsiveness and his sincerity to form things right with ME. Thanks for creating the moving method a great deal less stressful!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Miami to Tampa Move - I had Johnathan, Emilio, Jovvee, and Armando move me this weekend. They were professional, service oriented, and made this move so easy for me. They came in wrapped up all of my things with care and delivered them in a timely fashion. I will definitely recommend SS because of them.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Solomon and Sons Relocation is agreeable, fair, on time, effective, has EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION and focused costs. This moving organization is a sparkling case of value work and immaculate, agreeable client benefit. I will never utilize another organization. Use Solomon and Sons Relocation!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solomon & Sons Relocation Services?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Definitely HAPPY with these movers. They packed all the belongings so quick and also made sure nothing would break. The crew was professional and nice. They showed up 30 minutes in advance and were fast. Also the price was as a quoted and delivery time as a stated in the contract. Thanks a lot guys.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Solomon & Sons Relocation is a GREAT moving company. The movers were extremely professional and efficient. Movers arrived in time total move took less time than I anticipated, and they made certain to ask me where I wanted things moved rather than just unloading and leaving. I will definitely use Solomon & Sons Relocation Services for my next move and highly recommend them for anyone looking for great movers!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I spoke with the owner of this great company and told him my furniture are antiques and I was concerned they may be damaged in some way. Well, I am so very SATISFIED with the 2 movers, the way my furniture was wrapped and boxed. My refrigerator had to be taken apart in order to get through my laundry room door and it was done successfully and with no damage. I could go on and on. Do not hesitate to hire these polite and professional movers.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Everything started off fine. I chose them because they were accredited and had an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. They were more expensive than other companies but I figured the extra money made sense for who I thought I was dealing with. I needed to move from Florida to New Jersey. I scheduled them to pack up my apartment on October 28th, and was asked when I’d be available for delivery (keeping in mind they say to allow 7-10 business days). I asked about November 7th (8 business days after pickup) and they said yes and confirmed. They said they would call the day before to give a delivery window. The packing on October 28th was fine, they called on October 27th to give me a time window.

On November 6th they called, I thought to give me the delivery window for the 7th. No. They were calling to tell me the truck was leaving Florida and to expect it to arrive 7-14 days from then! I explained my concern and confusion but they made it seem like I was the incompetent one. Gabriella wouldn’t even listen to me. She couldn’t even give me a day for when the truck would come. Suggested I take a week off of work just in case. I was shocked. The person I dealt with setting everything up was lovely and professional. She ended the phone call. A few minutes later she called back, only to remind me to have the full amount in cash or cashier's check ready. I feel scammed. Would not recommend them at all. Save your money and go with anyone else.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

If you will read the other one star reviews, all that they have encountered is the absolute truth! They will re-schedule your delivery, as they did mine, several times in a moment's notice... their trucks break down on a regular basis, no one shows up on time, and, like us, many of the items that they finally delivered were broken. Everyone lies, and lies, and lies, even the owner, Roy **, personally assured me of a delivery date, it never happened!! Dishonest, lack of total integrity, they are a sham/scam of an operation. Please do not use or co anywhere near this company!!!

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Company Information