2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Take a Moving Companies Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Solomon & Sons offers local moves in Florida and long distance moves across the continental United States. Offering the highest level of service and reliability, Solomon & Sons is the mover you can trust with your belongings.

Take a Moving Companies Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solomon & Sons Relocation Services?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I was very IMPRESSED with service provided by Solomon & Sons Relocation. Office staff was very nice and helpful during the quote process. All movers from this company were great with the move. They worked professionally and carefully and were also friendly. I'd definitely use them again and would recommend to others.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Avoid Solomon & Sons at all cost! What a dishonest, fraudulent, unethical, irresponsible company. These were not typical moving issues, this was NEGLIGENCE. These were all controllable things that were negligent of Solomon & Sons. I was moving out of state and they assured me that they would be the ONLY company moving my belongings, pick up and delivery. Not only was that a lie but the company that showed up with MISSING and DAMAGED belongings only had one person show up in a truck and try to extort an additional $1000 from me because he said he would need a “shuttle” truck as he couldn’t get near my building with a semi.

My building is in a mixed use complex with a grocery store and can accommodate two semi trucks side by side right in front of my door! Once I got him to agree to unload, he then called random people in the area to see who would show up to help him unload which only one person did. This was not a “let's hire a few guys to move me” type move where you pay a few hundred dollars. This was a $4000 out of state move.

Not stacking heavy boxes on boxes marked fragile that were crushed, that’s controllable. Doing whatever was done that caused many of my boxes to be ripped apart, that’s controllable. Not stacking 20 boxes on a dolly several boxes too high so that they fall off while pushing is controllable. Bringing a door stopper so that when you go to push send cart inside and not crash and topple boxes, that’s controllable. Not peeing on the floor, that’s controllable. Putting the boxes in the rooms that they go to, controllable. Unpacking the TV that they were supposed to do and not leaving furniture on their sides, controllable. They also tried to extort an additional $200 because he didn’t have a way to properly measure the distance to my front door from the elevator and was using an iPhone app that he said wasn’t working.

I called immediately when the truck arrived to alert them to the issues with my destroyed belongings and at the attempted extortion and I never received a callback. Then I sent an email later that night letting them know that one of their movers URINATED ON MY FLOOR. Someone should have been at my house, same day, cleaning the bathroom. And then the next day someone should’ve been sent here to move the boxes to where they were supposed to go, unpack and set up the furniture and TV like they were supposed to. None of that happened.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Nothing however good things to say about these guys. Showed up on time, worked quickly and expeditiously, very friendly, and also the list goes on and on. The fellows had a good sense of humor that made the move fun. How many individuals will say their move was fun! They put up with my various calls and emails confirming the move date. Would undoubtedly work with them again. Thanks!!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Excellent experience; they revered my time and belongings at each stage. They were on time, efficient, communicative, and careful. They often asked what they might do to make things easier on me, as I used to be tearful regarding moving when ten years. The move was smooth, easy, and inside the time-frame and budget mentioned. Extremely recommended.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

This company is horrible. Do not care about their customer and their staff steal stuff during the move! Terrible! We recently relocated from CA to the Midwest and we trusted the online review at every beginning, but it turns out to be a mess. The company do not do the job but transfer the job to other company 3 times and the last terminal hires 2 thieves...They steal our wallet during the move and the company did nothing...If there is a zero star, I will give them a zero star. Stay away from them, it is a waste of your time to do any business with them.

Original review: July 16, 2019

With all of the scary things that you hear about moving companies I was a bit hesitant When selecting a moving company. We were impressed with the packing, The loading, and moving all that all the items into our new home. Every person we came in contact with was professional, respectful, efficient and kind. If we ever had to move again we would most definitely use Solomon And Sons Relocation.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Simply glorious. I even have used them for 3 moves and can still use them if I move once more. Scheduling couldn't be a lot of friendly, accommodating, or simple. The movers arrived on time or earlier if possible, were friendly, kind, worked quickly, and were careful with my furnishings. Price is a great value given the standard of service.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Fabulous! Good in each respect. Skilled, efficient, economical, careful, and smart guys. I'd use Solomon & Sons once more and again - fortunately, I will not be moving again soon! : ) Their rates are utterly cheap. I tipped significantly as a result of they did an excellent job and it simply appeared cheap! They took some additional crap to Goodwill for next to nada too. These guys are awesome!!!

Original review: June 14, 2019

They were wonderful! 3 nice guys loaded us up quickly and expeditiously from the warehouse wherever we had keep our piece of furniture before a significant rework, then delivered it to our transformed home all in some hours. Even more, we were a small amount undecided wherever our recent furniture would enter our new house, in order that they helped us move items around till we were happy. Cannot evoke over that. We found the worth quite affordable, as well. Moving is sometimes not a nice expertise, Solomon & Sons almost created it fun.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Very happy with this company, they took very GOOD CARE of my furniture. I would highly recommend this company for sure. They worked so fast and hard. We couldn't believe how much they accomplished in such a short time. Moving is stressful and hard but they makes it as easy on you as possible.

Solomon & Sons Relocation Services Company Information