Get a Free Quote Visit Website
Accredited Partner

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.70/5
Visit Website

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Logistics' top priority. Whether you are looking for self storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Logistics will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Logistics handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

BOTTOM LINE

Safebound Logistics offers a variety of local, national and international moving services, including packing and temporary storage. The company uses professionally trained movers to ensure quality customer service.

PROS

• Temporary storage available
  • Bilingual services
  • Local and international moves

CONS

• Doesn’t service every state

Top Safebound Logistics Reviews

From our first communication, they were responsive, professional and straightforward. They were clear about their rates and what their services included. They arrived exactly on time, took care of our items like they were their own and worked harder than we've seen anyone work!

The guys got the job done right and did not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. Best of all, I can count on the moving team to always pick up the phone and answer any questions I may have.

About Safebound Logistics

Safebound Logistics is a moving company that offers local, cross-country and international moves. Safebound Logistics can also get your car transported to its new home in any U.S. state or Puerto Rico. All of Safebound’s equipment is DOT-inspected.

To request a quote, fill out a form on Safebound's website or call directly. Bilingual representatives are available. A Safebound Logistics representative calls to schedule an in-home survey of your belongings to create an accurate estimate. Safebound contacts you one or two days before your move to confirm all of the day’s details.

You can opt to pack your items yourself or take advantage of Safebound's full packing and unpacking services. Safebound also offers temporary storage services if your move-in and move-out dates aren’t in sync.

Safebound Logistics' services may not be available in Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.

Safebound Logistics moving services

Safebound Logistics provides a variety of moving services:

• Local moves: For local moves, Safebound Logistics analyzes the local area to determine the best route to your new home. It also offers optional packing and unpacking services.
  • Long-distance and cross-country moves: Safebound offers services for long-distance moves. The company also handles temporary storage and packing and unpacking services if needed. Safebound is familiar with the rules and regulations involved with long-distance relocations. It can help with cleaning or more in-depth, technical jobs, including setting up a home theater.
  • International moves: Safebound Logistics is equipped to help with moves to more than 100 countries. It has international moving checklists and inventory matchups to make your global relocation as painless as possible. Customers are assigned one account manager to oversee the move and answer any questions.
  • Commercial moves: Safebound assists with commercial moves, including those with valuable or fragile items and specialized office equipment. Customers work closely with a moving coordinator and can reach customer service agents 24/7.
  • Freight moves: Safebound is also proficient in freight moves and can transfer a wide variety of materials, including:
    • Dry bulk
    • Food-grade
    • Hazardous chemical
    • Liquid commodities, pressurized commodities and resource commodities
    • Petroleum

Safebound Logistics FAQ

How can I get a quote from Safebound Logistics?
You can get a quote by filling out the form on Safebound’s website or by calling and speaking to a representative.
Does Safebound Logistics offer any discounts?
Yes. Safebound Logistics offers a military discount. Make sure to ask about other discounts when calling for a quote.
Does Safebound Logistics accept payment by credit card?
Yes. Safebound Logistics accepts all major credit cards.

Do we recommend Safebound Logistics?

We recommend Safebound Logistics for its expertise in a variety of moving services and because of its positive reviews from consumers. Whether you are considering a local, long-distance, cross-country or international move, Safebound Logistics is a good choice.

Safebound Logistics Reviews

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I felt compelled to provide a reference for Safebound Logistics after our experience in moving from Massachusetts to North Carolina. After researching about a dozen options, and spending hours reading the fine print it was apparent that the guaranteed Quotations had so many out clauses that nothing was guaranteed...especially the low ball prices. Just use your common sense, how could they possibly provide you a quote that’s even close to what you’ll be really charged based solely on how many rooms in your house.

It also became obvious that most used independent truckers as well as 3rd party local movers at the destination to deliver and unload our possessions. None of them could assure us full responsibility from packing and loading to transportation and storage to delivery and unloading with their own crews and contracts…except Safebound. They came to our house, inventoried everything, identified anything that would need special handling and only then provided their proposal. They were also very flexible in including special terms to satisfy any concerns we had.

We were at first petrified with the thought of moving our large house after living there for 22 years, but Safebound Logistics took care of everything. From Mike, their executive sponsor for our move, down to each and every employee (too many to name) involved either on-site or back at their corporate headquarters, they worked hard and did everything necessary to make our move affordable but more importantly stress free. Thank You Mike and Safebound Logistics team!

Safebound Logistics response

Robert- Thank you so much for the kind words. We at Safebound strive for the best. We appreciate you letting us move you from MA to NC.

Do not hesitate to call us again.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I found Safebound Logistics online and I talked to them and other companies. I felt like they were going to give me the best deal for the best price. I had to take pictures so I went around my room with my iPad and did that. Safebound was able to estimate how much we needed as far as packing materials go and how many pounds they thought it was going to be. They told me the cost and then, they told me that I have steps and it would be $25 extra but they didn’t charge that. It was much easier than I thought because nobody even had to come to the house to do anything.

The moving crew was professional. They arrived early and on time, and got to work and packed all our things. It was smooth. They worked hard, they worked well as a team, and got the job done. Plus, our household goods arrived here safely. We don't have the keys to one of our cabinets though, and I asked about that. Nobody has gotten back to me. They didn't have it taped inside the cabinet, underneath or in one of the shelves. So, we've had to figure that out on our own but I called the company to tell them that. I would recommend Safebound. They did a great job.

Denise,

Thank you so much for choosing Safebound Logistics to help facilitate your move! Please keep us in mind for any of your long distance relocation in the future.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I have moved quite a few times over the last decade, and it is easily something I never look forward to. Whether I’ve moved myself or worked with a moving company, nothing ever seems to go smoothly and there are usually some bottlenecks along the way. I’ve had every experience I could have imagined, from damaged furniture such as my $600 coffee table getting gouged, to delays and reschedules from companies due to poor management/planning. I would have done my most recent move myself, but I was involved in an accident over the past year and have had a good amount of back pain since, and didn’t want to risk further injury.

Enter Safebound Logistics. Instead of going with local movers in my area, I decided to do a little more research and found these guys based out of WPB Florida, from what I could see they had a great track record with minimal complaints, I decided to give them a call and get a quote and find out more about the company's integrity. Upon calling I spoke with Patric, who was able to walk me through the company's background and what sets them apart from other companies in the industry. After that first conversation I was sure I wanted to work with them. You could tell they take pride in their work and want to do whatever they can to make your move as smooth as possible.

I pulled the trigger and scheduled my move. During the time leading up to my move I spoke with Patric a few more times, with frequently being guided with steps to help make my move easier as the time approached, little tricks and tips, but still making a world of a difference in preparation. My move came and It was effortless, well trained movers who take care of your items and take pride in making sure everything is secure and well protected during transport. Everything about the move was exceptional, from the care and quality of service, to the adherence to the provided timeline for my move.

Moving is not something that is ever ideal, and is always a dreaded process, but it’s good to know that there are still companies out there that strive to be the best at what they do and set the bar higher for others, and Safebound is one of them. I have already, and will continue to recommend them to anyone I know who is in the process of making a move. A+ customer service and performance.

Safebound Logistics response

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Safebound Logistics values our customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again here at Safebound.

Original review: April 25, 2019

The team at Safebound Logistics made a stressful experience stress-free, which I am extremely thankful for. Patric provided me an accurate estimate and Michael ** provided me with updates almost daily. I have since referred 3 friends/family to Safebound. FYI they have an excellent referral program. They have compensated me for each customer I have referred. BEST BANG FOR THE DOLLAR!! I have used professional movers 3 times and this by far was the best experience!! Do not use these large brands, Safebound is the way to go. Large brands overcharge and make you feel like you are just a number, whereas Safebound is with you from beginning to end.

Regan,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your Safebound Logistics experience on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics values the voice of each and every client and it is our clients voice that allows us to make changes for the better. Safebound Logistics is striving to be #1 in the moving and storage industry. If you have any friends, family, or colleagues that are planning to move in the future refer them to Safebound Logistics we have an excellent referral program in place.

Should you have any questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck at your new residence!

Team Safebound

Original review: April 23, 2019

I don’t usually leave reviews but after hearing so many horror stories about moving companies, I couldn’t help but share my amazing experience. Safebound gave me excellent service, and the movers were diligent in their move. Patric was organized, reasonable and targeted on getting the job done right! His workers did a fantastic job (nothing scratched or broken)! I highly recommend Patric and his crew to move us anywhere! Thanks for recommending the dedicated truck that was the best option for my move!

Cassius,

The greatest appreciation a business in the moving industry can receive is a customer testimonial. I am grateful for the time you spent to share your experience on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics prides itself on the steps we take preparing for each client, which is what allows us to have one of the best reputations in the moving industry. Should you need any assistance from the team at Safebound Logistics now or in the future, do not hesitate to reach us.

Sincerely,

Team Safebound Logistics

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Logistics?

Original review: March 27, 2020

From past 3 years I have used Safebound Logistics to relocate us. I've had a number of moves by many moving companies and found safebound Logistics to be highly professional. The moving crew were always on time as quoted and reasonably priced.

Original review: March 27, 2020

We used Safebound Logistics for our cross-town move last Thursday and they were awful. All 3 movers worked really very hard & fast to make sure everything got moved carefully and efficiently. I felt like we were in righteousness hands. Highly recommend them!

Original review: March 25, 2020

The moving guys from Safebound Logistics were tremendous. They moved us from FL to NJ without damaging our items. They moved very heavy furniture without one scratch on the wall. They were really nice people, helpful, and I would highly recommend them!

Safebound Logistics response

Diana- as we explained over the phone! No job is too small for us. Florida to Northeast is our specialty.

Thank you.

Original review: March 24, 2020

From initial quote they were really professional, friendly and helpful. The moving and packing staff arrived on time as mentioned on the moving day, the whole moving experience with Safebound Logistics was as positive, and I and my family thank you all. I promise you you would not be disappointed by using this best company in town.

Safebound Logistics response

Noel - I know you searched around a bunch and landed on the best! Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: March 12, 2020

The relocation process went really well - the moving guys were polite and professional, and made a hard moving job as free from any stress! I will move with you again in the future and appreciate them highly! Thank you!

Safebound Logistics response

Mr. Kay - we thank you for your business!

Safebound Logistics Company Information