4.6/5 (219 ratings)

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Moving & Storage's top priority. Whether you are looking for self-storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Moving & Storage will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Moving & Storage handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

Pros

• Full packing and unpacking
  • Bilingual services
  • Short- and long-term storage

Cons

• Doesn't service every state

Bottom Line

Safebound Moving & Storage offers a variety of long-distance moving services, including packing and temporary storage. The company uses professionally trained movers to ensure quality customer service.

Top Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

From our first communication, they were responsive, professional and straightforward. They were clear about their rates and what their services included. They arrived exactly on t...

Verified

The guys got the job done right and did not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. Best of all, I can count on the moving team to always pick up the phone and answer any questions...

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Safebound Moving & Storage is a moving company that offers assistance with long-distance moves. All of the company's equipment is inspected by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

To request a quote, fill out a form on the company’s website or call directly. Bilingual representatives are available. A Safebound Moving & Storage representative calls to schedule an in-home survey of your belongings to create an accurate estimate. Safebound Moving & Storage contacts you one or two days before your move to confirm all of the day’s details.

You can opt to pack your items yourself or take advantage of full packing and unpacking services. Safebound Moving & Storage also offers short and long-term storage services if your move-in and move-out dates aren’t in sync.

Safebound Moving & Storage's services may not be available in Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana or Wyoming.

Safebound Moving & Storage services

Safebound Moving & Storage provides a variety of moving services:

• Long-distance and cross-country moves: Safebound offers long-distance moving services. The company also handles short- and long-term storage services and packing and unpacking services if needed. It's familiar with the rules and regulations involved with long-distance relocations. It can help with cleaning or more in-depth, technical jobs.
  • Commercial moves: Safebound Moving & Storage assists with commercial moves, including those with valuable or fragile items and specialized office equipment. Customers work closely with a moving coordinator and can reach customer service agents 24/7.
  • Freight moves: Safebound Moving & Storage is also proficient in freight moves and can transfer a wide variety of materials, including:
    • Dry bulk
    • Food-grade
    • Hazardous chemical
    • Liquid commodities, pressurized commodities and resource commodities
    • Petroleum

Safebound Moving & Storage FAQ

How can I get a quote from Safebound Moving & Storage?
You can get a quote by filling out the form on Safebound’s website or by calling and speaking to a representative.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage offer any discounts?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage offers a military discount. Make sure to ask about other discounts when calling for a quote.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage accept payment by credit card?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage accepts all major credit cards.

Do we recommend Safebound Moving & Storage?

We recommend Safebound Moving & Storage for its expertise in a variety of moving services and because of its positive reviews from consumers. Whether you are considering a long-distance or cross-country move, Safebound Moving & Storage is a good choice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

Original review: June 14, 2022

The moving team leader along with movers arrived to help my father and mother relocate. They were well-organized, clean, and very professional. When they arrived, I was hesitant due to the large number of objects that needed to be moved. But they handled everything properly and efficiently. Based on this experience, I would strongly suggest Safebound Moving & Storage to any of my colleagues. These movers were a delight to deal with and true professionals.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

We have used Safebound Moving & Storage probably eight different times over the past few years. Our more latest experience with them just last weekend was of the quality we know we can expect - Our team was professional, efficient, proficient, polite, and truly helpful. Everything was moved SAFELY and SECURELY. The communication is always excellent from the setup with office staff through to the team on move day. The price is VERY FAIR. We highly advocate Safebound Moving & Storage and we will continue to use them in the future.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

It was a very easy booking process, and when I had questions, they were prompt with their reply. The quote and timeframe provided were ACCURATE. We were so impressed by how quick and efficient and good natured they were! They work well as a team. They really made it such an EASY PROCESS. I really appreciate all the communication on all ends, and while I really do not plan to be moving ever again if I can help it ;). I will definitely use Safebound Moving & Storage. Thanks guys!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

I was calling moving companies on a Sunday and Safebound was the only company that picked up. Kayleigh was the person who helped me and I got excellent service from her side. But the crew was super late when they came to pick up things to the point that I didn't know if they were even coming. It was a hassle because my building is very strict. We had a two-hour slot and I asked them to please respect the slot. But they were extremely late to the point that I felt that everything was going to fall into pieces. Thankfully, my building allowed them in but that part was a huge disappointment because I would have been in huge trouble.

Other than that, when they were delivering the things one month later, it was a totally different crew and they were great. They forgot one item in the storage, which I asked them many times to not forget, so they had to bring it separately but that's fine. Also, I was in touch all the time with Kayleigh from admin and she was super nice. I'm very demanding and she was always on point. She tried to find solutions and thanks to her, I would recommend Safebound.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Awesome! I've used Safebound Moving & Storage about THREE TIMES over the past year for large and small moves and every time they've been excellent. Responsive, on time, polite, hard workers. I've used many other moving companies and these guys are THE BEST. They have gone above and far away to help me out and these guys have hustle and in general just cool to be around. I've had come across with lots of other movers and these guys are by far the best. Go with them and don't think twice.

Original review: June 21, 2022

I was continuously contacted and received a thorough response within 15 to 20 minutes. Everything was completed on schedule. My invoice came in under budget, which was a bold move on my part. I will most certainly use them again!

Original review: June 10, 2022

We’ve used three different commercial moving companies, and Safebound Moving & Storage was by far the best. The two movers were prompt and efficient; we had largely heavy furniture to move, and it took them less than two hours. They were kind and cautious. The hourly cost was also the cheapest of our three moves. Thank you for making the move so easy!

Original review: June 1, 2022

They arrived promptly at both places and were ready to work immediately. All our furniture was well wrapped and transported without any problem. The crew was very courteous and hardworking and handled all our boxes and furnishings with care. They worked very discretely and only asked questions when needed. We got both moves done in 6-7 hours. We highly recommend them.

Original review: May 14, 2022

Lindy **. May 13, 2022, 1:04 AM EDT. If anyone should be unlucky and will be victimized by Safebound Moving and Storage are a fly by night company who lie, cheat and are all dishonest. They do a virtual walk through because they are too cheap and lazy to come to your house. They give you a estimate of $11,000.00 and after several payments at the various stages the final cost came to over $21,000.00 and they lost our entire master bedroom set meaning all furniture, clothes and so many other items.

I asked them to check their warehouse four times. Each time they said they could not find our items and that we would have to file a claim with company called CSI. It took me over 75 hours on phone calls, emails, estimates, copies of receipts along what it cost us to replace all the furniture, clothing and a number of other items, which came to over $12,000.00. About six to eight weeks after I submitted the claim the moving company magically found and delivered our missing entire room and all items. I notified the insurance company. They finalized the claim and gave us a check for $168.50 check.

In short after a major nightmare they only offered a pittance for all the items that were lost and damage. They claimed they don’t cover costs incurred because of the moving company's inability to do their job and rules. I would nor could not recommend this moving company or their insurance company. This company needs to lose their license for making the worst move I’ve ever had after several moves while serving in the US Navy for 26 years. To me they are a fly by night company who I picked because of your company's recommendations.

I would also check all the employees' citizenship being only one person spoke English. When they loaded us up he was to my knowledge the leader and after they finished loading up he told us that they normally get $100.00 to $150.00 tips and with this they will make sure our items will be safe and well taken care of which did not happen but I feel like I was being forced into paying the over $530.00. This move was a very expensive and nightmare move. Please help get crooks like these closed up before other are scammed and hurt.

Linford **

Original review: April 27, 2022

They are the best movers I have ever had!! Recommend them and will use them whenever I move! Arrived on time, fast and efficient. Wrapped all my furniture and TVs, and nothing was damaged. Wore masks and took precautions for Covid. So happy with their service!! I hate moving, so these movers made moving much better and easier!

Safebound Moving & Storage Company Information