4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Logistics' top priority. Whether you are looking for self storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Logistics will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Logistics handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

16 Safebound Logistics Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 11, 2019

I found Safebound Logistics online and I talked to them and other companies. I felt like they were going to give me the best deal for the best price. I had to take pictures so I went around my room with my iPad and did that. Safebound was able to estimate how much we needed as far as packing materials go and how many pounds they thought it was going to be. They told me the cost and then, they told me that I have steps and it would be $25 extra but they didn’t charge that. It was much easier than I thought because nobody even had to come to the house to do anything.

The moving crew was professional. They arrived early and on time, and got to work and packed all our things. It was smooth. They worked hard, they worked well as a team, and got the job done. Plus, our household goods arrived here safely. We don't have the keys to one of our cabinets though, and I asked about that. Nobody has gotten back to me. They didn't have it taped inside the cabinet, underneath or in one of the shelves. So, we've had to figure that out on our own but I called the company to tell them that. I would recommend Safebound. They did a great job.

Denise,

Thank you so much for choosing Safebound Logistics to help facilitate your move! Please keep us in mind for any of your long distance relocation in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I have moved quite a few times over the last decade, and it is easily something I never look forward to. Whether I’ve moved myself or worked with a moving company, nothing ever seems to go smoothly and there are usually some bottlenecks along the way. I’ve had every experience I could have imagined, from damaged furniture such as my $600 coffee table getting gouged, to delays and reschedules from companies due to poor management/planning. I would have done my most recent move myself, but I was involved in an accident over the past year and have had a good amount of back pain since, and didn’t want to risk further injury.

Enter Safebound Logistics. Instead of going with local movers in my area, I decided to do a little more research and found these guys based out of WPB Florida, from what I could see they had a great track record with minimal complaints, I decided to give them a call and get a quote and find out more about the company's integrity. Upon calling I spoke with Patric, who was able to walk me through the company's background and what sets them apart from other companies in the industry. After that first conversation I was sure I wanted to work with them. You could tell they take pride in their work and want to do whatever they can to make your move as smooth as possible.

I pulled the trigger and scheduled my move. During the time leading up to my move I spoke with Patric a few more times, with frequently being guided with steps to help make my move easier as the time approached, little tricks and tips, but still making a world of a difference in preparation. My move came and It was effortless, well trained movers who take care of your items and take pride in making sure everything is secure and well protected during transport. Everything about the move was exceptional, from the care and quality of service, to the adherence to the provided timeline for my move.

Moving is not something that is ever ideal, and is always a dreaded process, but it’s good to know that there are still companies out there that strive to be the best at what they do and set the bar higher for others, and Safebound is one of them. I have already, and will continue to recommend them to anyone I know who is in the process of making a move. A+ customer service and performance.

Safebound Logistics response

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Safebound Logistics values our customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again here at Safebound.

Original review: April 25, 2019

The team at Safebound Logistics made a stressful experience stress-free, which I am extremely thankful for. Patric provided me an accurate estimate and Michael ** provided me with updates almost daily. I have since referred 3 friends/family to Safebound. FYI they have an excellent referral program. They have compensated me for each customer I have referred. BEST BANG FOR THE DOLLAR!! I have used professional movers 3 times and this by far was the best experience!! Do not use these large brands, Safebound is the way to go. Large brands overcharge and make you feel like you are just a number, whereas Safebound is with you from beginning to end.

Regan,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your Safebound Logistics experience on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics values the voice of each and every client and it is our clients voice that allows us to make changes for the better. Safebound Logistics is striving to be #1 in the moving and storage industry. If you have any friends, family, or colleagues that are planning to move in the future refer them to Safebound Logistics we have an excellent referral program in place.

Should you have any questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck at your new residence!

Team Safebound

Original review: April 23, 2019

Due to the family heirlooms, delicately packing items and getting my delivery on the desired timeline was critical to me! To my surprise I found that this company showed high concerns towards my needs. I could not have been more pleased with this experience. The professional and care with the move and customer service had been a delightful experience.

Kenneth,

Safebound Logistics is happy to hear that you were satisfied with the moving services we provided. Safebound Logistics prides itself on the level of service we deliver to each and every client, our service level is what sets us apart from the competition.

Should you need any assistance in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Wishes,

Team Safebound Logistics

Original review: April 23, 2019

I don’t usually leave reviews but after hearing so many horror stories about moving companies, I couldn’t help but share my amazing experience. Safebound gave me excellent service, and the movers were diligent in their move. Patric was organized, reasonable and targeted on getting the job done right! His workers did a fantastic job (nothing scratched or broken)! I highly recommend Patric and his crew to move us anywhere! Thanks for recommending the dedicated truck that was the best option for my move!

Cassius,

The greatest appreciation a business in the moving industry can receive is a customer testimonial. I am grateful for the time you spent to share your experience on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics prides itself on the steps we take preparing for each client, which is what allows us to have one of the best reputations in the moving industry. Should you need any assistance from the team at Safebound Logistics now or in the future, do not hesitate to reach us.

Team Safebound Logistics

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Logistics?

Original review: July 20, 2019

The place where I was moving recommended Safebound Logistics. We had to change the move date and get a new elevator time because the guy didn't have it in the system and that part was unfortunate. I would've expected a discount on the quote ‘cause it ended up being more than what the original quote was even though we had to move the date. Everything was ready when the crew came. The bed was already broken down and they just had to move the stuff to the truck. They were fast in getting the move to be completed.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was just checking Safebound Logistics online and decided on them. I’ve moved about 20 times in the last 45 years and this is probably the best experience I’ve ever had with a mover. They stayed in contact, they were always easy to reach and a pleasure to deal with. The items will be delivered next week.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Safebound helped me immensely through a very stressful move: they were able to book my appointment for a next-day move, late in the evening, and when we realized the space I was moving into was too small to fit nearly half of my belongings, they worked fast and carefully to package the furniture that couldn't fit, and packed it into their truck to go into storage. They were very accommodating and gave me a fair price, considering all the obstacles that came our way during the move.

Safebound Logistics response

Alexandra- thank you so much for allowing Safebound Logistics to help you with your move.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Used them to help my girlfriend move from Jupiter to Boynton. Info They were quick, professional and did everything I asked. They helped pack everything and we were finished very quickly. I loved how there was no stress. Moving sucks but they made it easy and took care of everything I needed.

Safebound Logistics response

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Safebound Logistics. I'm glad you felt the service was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Thank you!

Rated with 1 starResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: May 1, 2019

DO NOT USE!!!! MY belongings are being held hostage. Based on WAITING FOR someone moving to Michigan. So they're sitting somewhere on a truck. I have already had to buy clothes and shoes as we were never told that it would take that ** long. Our refrigerator was on there. My washer and dryer, etc. When I asked about this lack of information. One person the dispatch manager, said it was in the contract. NO IT WASN'T. I was told by the self proclaimed "best salesperson" "Well if you had worked with me I would have charged you 8000, versus the 3700, so you would have gotten it quicker." Nowhere in the contract, nor any communications, was this ever stated.

The first time I addressed the response, via email, was "how long did you think it would take". No one is helping us, nor trying to give me a date and their voice changes when we call as we're not a priority. The salesperson we started with either quit or was let go. We're being penalized for that in my opinion. So I will have to buy more clothes for a vacation I had already planned. To say I'm angry would be an understatement. To say there's nothing they can do is BS. So we're stuck. NOT HAPPY AND MASSIVELY INCONVENIENCED.

Rhonda,

I apologize for the misunderstand. Within the agreement you signed with Safebound Logistics it clearly states that delivery dates are not guarantees, but we make every effort to deliver as close to that date as possible. This size of your load was a fraction of a truck, and the price we provided was for your particular space. We must perform multiple pickups and drop offs through the course, which is why delivery dates are simply requests and not guarantees. As states legally within the DOT (Department of Transportation) we have up to 21 business days to execute deliveries, before compensation is considered.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the team at Safebound Logistics.

Team Safebound

Original review: April 25, 2019

I booked my move with Pat at Safebound logistics. Good Communication throughout, overall a great experience and pleasure to work with. The crew showed up on time, very polite and professional and handled my furniture with care. I had some large delicate pieces I was concerned about how they would be handled and was impressed with the moving and loading into the truck. I would recommend Safebound to anyone who needs a good move.

Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on services rendered by Safebound Logistics on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics prides itself on delivering a quality services. Should you have any questions now or in the future do not hesitate to reach out to Safebound Logistics. Also, should you now someone needing moving services Safebound Logistics has an excellent referral program.

Original review: April 25, 2019

On time professionals that made the moving experience a breeze. They did everything for me. I felt like I was part of the family and they just where helping me. Great experience and the people that helped me treated all my belongings like it was their own. I was more that impressed.

Matthew,

The time you best sharing your relocation experience on services rendered by Safebound Logistics is greatly appreciated. It is the words of past clients that will cause future clients to make a buying decision.

Best Wishes!

Original review: April 25, 2019

From Massachusetts to Florida - They had me packed up and delivered within 4 days. Everything they said they would do was done perfectly. They just made the process so easy. I was impressed with how professional the whole team was from the day of pick up to the day of drop off.

Kayleigh,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics prides itself on being a leader in the moving and storage industry. Should you need any assistance now or in the future do not hesitate to reach out to Safebound Logistics.

Safebound Logistics

Original review: April 24, 2019

Hi I am a struggling recently single mom and trying to go back to school. When my family and I had to move from Florida to our new home in Revere MA for a better chance at life I had no idea how to move. A friend recommended me to Safebound and I’m glad they did. The guys were amazing and so helpful and friendly. They got the move done fast and I hardly had to do anything. I would forever be so grateful for their help and would definitely recommend Safebound to anyone who may need help moving.

Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Safebound Logistics experience on Consumer Affairs. Future clients of Safebound Logistics will read your positive interstate moving experience and make a buying decision. Over the 4 years that Safebound has been in existence we have successfully relocating 4219 clients, and have a achieved a 95% satisfaction rating.

Best Wishes,

Original review: April 23, 2019

Safebound Logistics’ service was very professional and simple. They helped me do a cross country move from college to my new jobs town and made everything clear and to the point from the first phone call. Will definitely recommend if I come across anyone looking to do a move.

Mena,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics is pleased to learn you were satisfied with the services rendered. The team at Safebound Logistics values each and every customer, and handles each move with white gloves. Should you have any questions that arise in the future do not hesitate to reach out to the team at Safebound Logistics.

Safebound Logistics

Original review: April 22, 2019

Best moving experience I’ve ever had. These guys were professional, organized and on time! My belongings were delivered in perfect condition! Can’t thank them enough! I would recommend them to all my family and friends! Thanks again. Best, Natalia

Natalia,

We at Safebound Logistics greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Consumer Affairs. The team at Safebound Logistics greatly appreciates the time you spent sharing your moving experience on services rendered from Safebound Logistics. Should you know any friends/family that are in need of moving services we will be more than happy to provide the same level of service we provided you. Safebound Logistics has a referral program that compensates prior clients/realtors/member of HOA's (Home Owners Associates) for each referred client.

Should you have any questions now or in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Safebound Logistics expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Safebound Logistics prides itself on efficiency, safety, dependability and lower cost. Not only do they perform traditional local and long-distance moves, but they also provide commercial, auto, freight and luxury moving services. They work with you to minimize cost and maximize quality.

• One-on-one plan: A representative with Safebound sits with you personally and discusses your needs to come up with a plan that works for everyone. Safebound also offers 24-hour customer service for the duration of your move.

• Commercial moving: Safebound also specializes in commercial moving for those that need transport for high-value items, sensitive equipment, or office furniture. Like individual moves, Safebound offers a personal moving coordinator for 24/7 service.

• Auto moving: Safebound’s exceptional service applies to your automobile as well. They can safely and securely transport your vehicle to any of the 50 US states.

• Storage: For those in need of short- or long-term storage, Safebound can help. They provide you with a specialized container at your door so you can load at your own pace, then Safeboud transports that container to a clean and secure facility. Once you are ready to receive your items, they simply return the container to you.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Safebound Logistics Company Information