4.6/5 (230 ratings)

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Moving & Storage's top priority. Whether you are looking for self-storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Moving & Storage will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Moving & Storage handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

Pros

• Full packing and unpacking
  • Bilingual services
  • Short- and long-term storage

Cons

• Doesn't service every state

Bottom Line

Safebound Moving & Storage offers a variety of long-distance moving services, including packing and temporary storage. The company uses professionally trained movers to ensure quality customer service.

Top Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

From our first communication, they were responsive, professional and straightforward. They were clear about their rates and what their services included. They arrived exactly on t...

Verified

The guys got the job done right and did not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. Best of all, I can count on the moving team to always pick up the phone and answer any questions...

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Safebound Moving & Storage is a moving company that offers assistance with long-distance moves. All of the company's equipment is inspected by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

To request a quote, fill out a form on the company’s website or call directly. Bilingual representatives are available. A Safebound Moving & Storage representative calls to schedule an in-home survey of your belongings to create an accurate estimate. Safebound Moving & Storage contacts you one or two days before your move to confirm all of the day’s details.

You can opt to pack your items yourself or take advantage of full packing and unpacking services. Safebound Moving & Storage also offers short and long-term storage services if your move-in and move-out dates aren’t in sync.

Safebound Moving & Storage's services may not be available in Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana or Wyoming.

Safebound Moving & Storage services

Safebound Moving & Storage provides a variety of moving services:

• Long-distance and cross-country moves: Safebound offers long-distance moving services. The company also handles short- and long-term storage services and packing and unpacking services if needed. It's familiar with the rules and regulations involved with long-distance relocations. It can help with cleaning or more in-depth, technical jobs.
  • Commercial moves: Safebound Moving & Storage assists with commercial moves, including those with valuable or fragile items and specialized office equipment. Customers work closely with a moving coordinator and can reach customer service agents 24/7.
  • Freight moves: Safebound Moving & Storage is also proficient in freight moves and can transfer a wide variety of materials, including:
    • Dry bulk
    • Food-grade
    • Hazardous chemical
    • Liquid commodities, pressurized commodities and resource commodities
    • Petroleum

Safebound Moving & Storage FAQ

How can I get a quote from Safebound Moving & Storage?
You can get a quote by filling out the form on Safebound’s website or by calling and speaking to a representative.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage offer any discounts?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage offers a military discount. Make sure to ask about other discounts when calling for a quote.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage accept payment by credit card?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage accepts all major credit cards.

Do we recommend Safebound Moving & Storage?

We recommend Safebound Moving & Storage for its expertise in a variety of moving services and because of its positive reviews from consumers. Whether you are considering a long-distance or cross-country move, Safebound Moving & Storage is a good choice.

Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

Original review: July 19, 2022

The three movers arrived the day before the transfer to pack my things. They arranged all of the furniture and boxes so that they could leave the next morning. They came on schedule the next morning and immediately began packing the van. They brought the van to my new home, unloaded it, and placed the furniture exactly where I wanted it! I made the finest decision for my move!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2022

The moving team leader along with movers arrived to help my father and mother relocate. They were well-organized, clean, and very professional. When they arrived, I was hesitant due to the large number of objects that needed to be moved. But they handled everything properly and efficiently. Based on this experience, I would strongly suggest Safebound Moving & Storage to any of my colleagues. These movers were a delight to deal with and true professionals.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

These guys were on time, professional and even brought a little humor to our move. Being a military family we've moved quite a bit and this was the EASIEST MOVE by far. My wife is eight months pregnant. I couldn't have asked for a more successful easy move. Load, travel time and unload under 4 hours at reasonable cost. If we ever move again we will be using them again!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

We have used Safebound Moving & Storage probably eight different times over the past few years. Our more latest experience with them just last weekend was of the quality we know we can expect - Our team was professional, efficient, proficient, polite, and truly helpful. Everything was moved SAFELY and SECURELY. The communication is always excellent from the setup with office staff through to the team on move day. The price is VERY FAIR. We highly advocate Safebound Moving & Storage and we will continue to use them in the future.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

It was a very easy booking process, and when I had questions, they were prompt with their reply. The quote and timeframe provided were ACCURATE. We were so impressed by how quick and efficient and good natured they were! They work well as a team. They really made it such an EASY PROCESS. I really appreciate all the communication on all ends, and while I really do not plan to be moving ever again if I can help it ;). I will definitely use Safebound Moving & Storage. Thanks guys!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I am filing this complaint regarding my move from Kissimmee Fl to Estero Fl, beginning Sunday June 26, 2022 ending July 8, 2022. The final cost was almost three times the initial estimate. The estimate shows 1 month free storage, labor to unload into storage and reload from storage and deliver, but the bill of lading shows a $750 warehouse handling fee and $423.06 for prorated storage, these charges raised the total.

The furnishings were scheduled for pick up on Sunday, June 28, 2022, the initial estimate for arrival was 12:30 to 2 pm, I received calls every two hours providing new arrival times (3:30, 5:30, 7:30) the actual arrival time was 9:30 pm, necessitating the moves to work until 4 am, imagine this. Then the mover asks me if I am following them to the new house, and indicates that “he didn’t know the furnishings were going to storage”, this was stated on the forms. Over the next week, I called several times and left messages, but no one returned my calls. When I finally spoke to Chris, he expressed surprise that the pick up was so late. As I began to unpack I found many broken items (move than 25), boxes were crushed, and obviously not handled carefully. I have contacted the company by email and US mail, but have not received any response. I would never recommend using this company to handle one’s belongings

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

My household items were picked up over a month ago. I was told I would get my things about a week or so after pick up. That hasn't happened. I have not been informed of anything that is going on. I have only spoken to one person that can't give me any information. I try to contact him - he does not answer the phone (or return the call), a couple of times responded to my text with "I do not know" when I have inquired about my things arriving. My last text he never responded and put his phone on silent mode. I am living out of a suitcase, sleeping on the floor. I suggest this company STOP taking customers until they can complete the service. Still waiting and have no idea when I will get my things.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

I have nothing but praise for Safebound Moving & Storage! Despite never having done so, I realized I needed moving assistance after my road accident. The guys did an amazing job helping me move furniture and a ton of boxes from a big apartment to a three-story townhouse. They were courteous, helpful, and really polite!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

I must say that Archer and his team provide excellent moving services in a timely and courteous manner. He was very helpful and informed about all the processes and documentation needed, and he helped me personally acquire all the papers needed for the export. I would wholeheartedly suggest Safebound Moving & Storage to anyone who wishes to export their personal belongings or automobile while enjoying a stress-free experience!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

They came through for us at the last possible moment. Every moving company in town was filled up when I needed to move. I contacted Safebound Moving & Storage and they scheduled a crew to come out the next day at my location. The crew was prompt and professional. There's no one in town that can compare to this moving company!

Safebound Moving & Storage Company Information