Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.4/5 (40 ratings)

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Moving & Storage's top priority. Whether you are looking for self-storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Moving & Storage will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Moving & Storage handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

Pros

• Full packing and unpacking
    • Bilingual services
    • Short- and long-term storage

Cons

• Doesn't service every state

Bottom Line

Safebound Moving & Storage offers a variety of long-distance moving services, including packing and temporary storage. The company uses professionally trained movers to ensure quality customer service.

Top Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

From our first communication, they were responsive, professional and straightforward. They were clear about their rates and what their services included. They arrived exactly on t...

Verified

The guys got the job done right and did not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. Best of all, I can count on the moving team to always pick up the phone and answer any questions...

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Safebound Moving & Storage is a moving company that offers assistance with long-distance moves. All of the company's equipment is inspected by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

To request a quote, fill out a form on the company’s website or call directly. Bilingual representatives are available. A Safebound Moving & Storage representative calls to schedule an in-home survey of your belongings to create an accurate estimate. Safebound Moving & Storage contacts you one or two days before your move to confirm all of the day’s details.

You can opt to pack your items yourself or take advantage of full packing and unpacking services. Safebound Moving & Storage also offers short and long-term storage services if your move-in and move-out dates aren’t in sync.

Safebound Moving & Storage's services may not be available in Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana or Wyoming.

Safebound Moving & Storage services

Safebound Moving & Storage provides a variety of moving services:

• Long-distance and cross-country moves: Safebound offers long-distance moving services. The company also handles short- and long-term storage services and packing and unpacking services if needed. It's familiar with the rules and regulations involved with long-distance relocations. It can help with cleaning or more in-depth, technical jobs.
    • Commercial moves: Safebound Moving & Storage assists with commercial moves, including those with valuable or fragile items and specialized office equipment. Customers work closely with a moving coordinator and can reach customer service agents 24/7.
    • Freight moves: Safebound Moving & Storage is also proficient in freight moves and can transfer a wide variety of materials, including:
      • Dry bulk
      • Food-grade
      • Hazardous chemical
      • Liquid commodities, pressurized commodities and resource commodities
      • Petroleum

Safebound Moving & Storage FAQ

How can I get a quote from Safebound Moving & Storage?
    You can get a quote by filling out the form on Safebound’s website or by calling and speaking to a representative.
    Does Safebound Moving & Storage offer any discounts?
    Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage offers a military discount. Make sure to ask about other discounts when calling for a quote.
    Does Safebound Moving & Storage accept payment by credit card?
    Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage accepts all major credit cards.

Do we recommend Safebound Moving & Storage?

We recommend Safebound Moving & Storage for its expertise in a variety of moving services and because of its positive reviews from consumers. Whether you are considering a long-distance or cross-country move, Safebound Moving & Storage is a good choice.

Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

Original review: June 22, 2021

Couldn't be happier! They were able to move me on one day's note!!! I needed to plan a move with just 24 hr notice. It was during the week which likely helped but they were able to push me in. What I really admire was that they were able to verify yes/no for me within like 10 minutes. I also really appreciated being able to talk to someone right away when I called. I was given a 2 hour window when the team would come and was told they would call me 30 minutes advance to arrival. What I appreciated is the driver called me to give me a heads up on how the schedule was looking so I had about an hour to hour and half notice on what it looked like. They still called me 30 minutes prior. It was REALLY HELPFUL.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2021

They come on time for my move from a two bedroom flat to a house a part away. The whole thing took 3 hours and that was a mystery! We had a fair amount of goods but they run up and down with 2 or 3 big boxes at a time. AMAZINGLY SMOOTH PROCESS, the guys were fast and had great perspective- I don't think it's ever been this effortless to move. Would entirely use their services again but here's expect we never have to. You should though! It's hard to feel self-confident in a new moving company, but they were easy to book, and they really showed up. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I have used Safebound to move my belongings in Florida multiple times. My primary contact was and always has been Mr. **. His professionalism and punctuality on all of the moves he took care of for me was simply remarkable. I also use Safebound with all my key people who work for me across our country. He always calls people back, follows up, follows through, shows he cares and does what you ask! This is Safebound to me and Mr. ** sets this example so well. Safebound will always be my first call when a move is needed by me or any of my companies. Thank you, Frank! NOTE: I cannot remember all of the movers' names but their care and courtesies were always evident and much appreciated. Thank you all!!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I've used Safebound Moving three times now. All three times they were amazing. They showed up 10 minutes early on this one. Started the job right away after I gave some quick instructions. I had to be gone during the actual move, but they called to inform me when they were done and on their way to my new place. The job was done quicker than the estimated time. The crew was friendly and professional.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Relando - thank you for always trusting in safebound! This is music to our ears! We love having you as a client.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Received a flyer in my mail. Called around to every company that reached out to me. I landed on Wills over at Safebound Moving and Storage. These guys are amazing. Wills did a virtual walkthrough of my place. Nothing crazy. Small 2 bedroom in Del Ray Beach FL- gave me a price and we locked it down. Move day comes- and they are in and out in 6 hours. I chose the most bang for the buck option. They just dropped me off- not one thing broken, no screw ups. Maybe I was a little cynical and called them every day for updates but finally was explained how the industry works. Solid experience for sure.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Conor! Thank you so much for taking the time to be so thorough. Reviews like this that keep us going in the moving industry. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

Surely the best experience with movers I've had. They were on time, VERY POSITIVE, and very hardworking. On top of all of that, I did a lot of searching and you can't beat their rates. It was definitely a HIGH QUALITY MOVE at a really low price. Without a doubt will be giving Safebound Moving & Storage a call next time we need movers.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Awesome! I've used Safebound Moving & Storage about THREE TIMES over the past year for large and small moves and every time they've been excellent. Responsive, on time, polite, hard workers. I've used many other moving companies and these guys are THE BEST. They have gone above and far away to help me out and these guys have hustle and in general just cool to be around. I've had come across with lots of other movers and these guys are by far the best. Go with them and don't think twice.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

If you want to move with a reliable moving company, then look no further. Go to Yelp and find the Safebound Moving & Storage company. They definitely live up to their 5-star rating. I have recommended it to all.

Original review: May 24, 2021

We used Safebound Moving & Storage to move us from FL to TX. They arrived on time, were polite, pointed out anything that was damaged or whatnot before they moved it and worked very fast but watchful. Everything come in perfect shape w/o any problem. We were concerned about moving this really solid computer desk but they picked up and moved it w/o a problem. I would highly recommend this company.

Original review: May 23, 2021

I moved many times growing up as a military child, and I've never seen any movers who were so effective, well disposed and expert! They showed up somewhat early and got our apartment packed up and across town in record time. They assisted us with setting furniture, taken out pressing materials and completed in under three hours. Our move was totally stress-free on account of them. Strongly suggest!

Safebound Moving & Storage Company Information