2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.84/5

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Moving & Storage's top priority. Whether you are looking for self-storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Moving & Storage will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Moving & Storage handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

Safebound Moving & Storage Gallery (6)

BOTTOM LINE

Safebound Moving & Storage offers a variety of long-distance moving services, including packing and temporary storage. The company uses professionally trained movers to ensure quality customer service.

PROS

• Full packing and unpacking
  • Bilingual services
  • Short- and long-term storage

CONS

• Doesn't service every state

Top Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

From our first communication, they were responsive, professional and straightforward. They were clear about their rates and what their services included. They arrived exactly on time, took care of our items like they were their own and worked harder than we've seen anyone work!

The guys got the job done right and did not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. Best of all, I can count on the moving team to always pick up the phone and answer any questions I may have.

Safebound Moving & Storage Get a Quote

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Safebound Moving & Storage is a moving company that offers assistance with long-distance moves. All of the company's equipment is inspected by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

To request a quote, fill out a form on the company’s website or call directly. Bilingual representatives are available. A Safebound Moving & Storage representative calls to schedule an in-home survey of your belongings to create an accurate estimate. Safebound Moving & Storage contacts you one or two days before your move to confirm all of the day’s details.

You can opt to pack your items yourself or take advantage of full packing and unpacking services. Safebound Moving & Storage also offers short and long-term storage services if your move-in and move-out dates aren’t in sync.

Safebound Moving & Storage's services may not be available in Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana or Wyoming.

Safebound Moving & Storage services

Safebound Moving & Storage provides a variety of moving services:

• Long-distance and cross-country moves: Safebound offers long-distance moving services. The company also handles short- and long-term storage services and packing and unpacking services if needed. It's familiar with the rules and regulations involved with long-distance relocations. It can help with cleaning or more in-depth, technical jobs.
  • Commercial moves: Safebound Moving & Storage assists with commercial moves, including those with valuable or fragile items and specialized office equipment. Customers work closely with a moving coordinator and can reach customer service agents 24/7.
  • Freight moves: Safebound Moving & Storage is also proficient in freight moves and can transfer a wide variety of materials, including:
    • Dry bulk
    • Food-grade
    • Hazardous chemical
    • Liquid commodities, pressurized commodities and resource commodities
    • Petroleum

Safebound Moving & Storage FAQ

How can I get a quote from Safebound Moving & Storage?
You can get a quote by filling out the form on Safebound’s website or by calling and speaking to a representative.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage offer any discounts?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage offers a military discount. Make sure to ask about other discounts when calling for a quote.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage accept payment by credit card?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage accepts all major credit cards.

Do we recommend Safebound Moving & Storage?

We recommend Safebound Moving & Storage for its expertise in a variety of moving services and because of its positive reviews from consumers. Whether you are considering a long-distance or cross-country move, Safebound Moving & Storage is a good choice.

Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

Original review: May 21, 2020

Since 2015 I've been using the guys from safebound moving and storage and every time they have delivered my goods on time as quoted, efficiently and at decent prices. Movers have been friendly and uniform over the years. On mean, I've make a move 2 time a year due to my always changing travel occupation and they moved me in and out of storage units to where ever I was going nationally. Now that I've purchase a new home and won't be moving anytime shortly, they will be the 1st to call when it's time to relocate my studio. Thank you very much Safebound moving for an excellent service.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

George - you and your dad rock! Thank you for trusting in safebound for the best moving experience always and always!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2020

My moving experience with Safebound was exceptionally positive from start to finish. My initial contact Will took the time to address my needs & concerns – I’m an expert ‘mover’ with many moves in a short time span. Most of my experiences haven’t been positive, which makes a person wary & cautious. The day of the move, the crew showed up on time, calling ahead. Each of them was extremely professional & courteous. They seemed to sense my bad experiences and took the time to reassure me all was well. They were correct – they moved my items down a ridiculously narrow staircase with a tight turn with total ease. No time or effort was wasted – it was clear these were seasoned and well-trained moving professionals. I was grateful for their help – this move seemed to balance the scales from all my other moves. I highly recommend them & look forward to using them again (and I want the same crew!).

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Ann - thank you so much for choosing Safebound Moving & Storage for all of your relocation needs!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I felt compelled to provide a reference for Safebound Logistics after our experience in moving from Massachusetts to North Carolina. After researching about a dozen options, and spending hours reading the fine print it was apparent that the guaranteed Quotations had so many out clauses that nothing was guaranteed...especially the low ball prices. Just use your common sense, how could they possibly provide you a quote that’s even close to what you’ll be really charged based solely on how many rooms in your house.

It also became obvious that most used independent truckers as well as 3rd party local movers at the destination to deliver and unload our possessions. None of them could assure us full responsibility from packing and loading to transportation and storage to delivery and unloading with their own crews and contracts…except Safebound. They came to our house, inventoried everything, identified anything that would need special handling and only then provided their proposal. They were also very flexible in including special terms to satisfy any concerns we had.

We were at first petrified with the thought of moving our large house after living there for 22 years, but Safebound Logistics took care of everything. From Mike, their executive sponsor for our move, down to each and every employee (too many to name) involved either on-site or back at their corporate headquarters, they worked hard and did everything necessary to make our move affordable but more importantly stress free. Thank You Mike and Safebound Logistics team!

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Robert- Thank you so much for the kind words. We at Safebound strive for the best. We appreciate you letting us move you from MA to NC.

Do not hesitate to call us again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Moving is always stressful, the team really made things a lot easier on me and the family. They were on time, professional, and polite. We did not have any broken items upon arrival which is almost a shock considering how some other move have gone for me in the past. I've moved a lot and this was by far one of the easiest moves for me.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Hi Gilbert - I remember you being hesitant hiring a mover because of items being broken. I'm glad we were able to provide a flawless move for you. Safebound strives for perfection. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

When I called to get a quote, the rep from Safebound was the only one who wanted to come down to look at the storage unit to give me a quote. I knew it would be more accurate than the quote that others gave me, so I decided to go with them. I moved to a place 20 minutes south of where I was and my interaction with their crew was great. They were all very nice, very polite, and respectful. Everything was ready to go and packed when they arrived though there might have been a couple little things that weren't. But I was so happy with the guys that came and everything was in good shape upon delivery.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Michelle, thank you for the kind words. We strive for excellence with every job opportunity that arises. Thank you once again for choosing Safebound Logistics.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Moving guys came on estimated time. They were really very kind, obliging, diligent and caring during our move from FL to CA. They have go non-stop for 6 hours and honestly worth every single penny because they made my day of move a stress free!! The whole operation of moving was more responsible. Will go with Safebound Moving always going forward.

Original review: July 3, 2020

If you are in search of moving company, Safebound Moving is the best among others. Moving team was great to help. Excellent professional and took excellent care of our goods. They also move VERY QUICKLY. We are very appreciative for their help.

Original review: July 2, 2020

Rapid feedback. Excellent communication throughout the move. On time, friendly and just a NICE GUYS. Moving cost is great. Very efficient movers. Can't thank them. Great to deal with best company. Definitely enlist them!

Original review: July 1, 2020

Really superior moving team. Packed all our goods and heavy furniture and moved it without objection in hot day. Our bits and pieces was hard to unpack because we didn't box it but it was packed very courteously. I would nominate this company to anyone.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Moving stuff isn’t easy especially for people like me who are very short tempered and don’t have patience. That’s why I don’t use these services much but I have a great experience working with them and they didn’t let me lose my temper. They took care of stuff and smoothly move all the stuff. They are true gentleman while dealing with customers.

Safebound Moving & Storage Company Information