2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Moving & Storage's top priority. Whether you are looking for self-storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Moving & Storage will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Moving & Storage handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

Safebound Moving & Storage Gallery (6)

BOTTOM LINE

Safebound Moving & Storage offers a variety of long-distance moving services, including packing and temporary storage. The company uses professionally trained movers to ensure quality customer service.

PROS

• Full packing and unpacking
  • Bilingual services
  • Short- and long-term storage

CONS

• Doesn't service every state

Top Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

From our first communication, they were responsive, professional and straightforward. They were clear about their rates and what their services included. They arrived exactly on time, took care of our items like they were their own and worked harder than we've seen anyone work!

The guys got the job done right and did not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. Best of all, I can count on the moving team to always pick up the phone and answer any questions I may have.

Safebound Moving & Storage Get a Quote

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Safebound Moving & Storage is a moving company that offers assistance with long-distance moves. All of the company's equipment is inspected by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

To request a quote, fill out a form on the company’s website or call directly. Bilingual representatives are available. A Safebound Moving & Storage representative calls to schedule an in-home survey of your belongings to create an accurate estimate. Safebound Moving & Storage contacts you one or two days before your move to confirm all of the day’s details.

You can opt to pack your items yourself or take advantage of full packing and unpacking services. Safebound Moving & Storage also offers short and long-term storage services if your move-in and move-out dates aren’t in sync.

Safebound Moving & Storage's services may not be available in Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana or Wyoming.

Safebound Moving & Storage services

Safebound Moving & Storage provides a variety of moving services:

• Long-distance and cross-country moves: Safebound offers long-distance moving services. The company also handles short- and long-term storage services and packing and unpacking services if needed. It's familiar with the rules and regulations involved with long-distance relocations. It can help with cleaning or more in-depth, technical jobs.
  • Commercial moves: Safebound Moving & Storage assists with commercial moves, including those with valuable or fragile items and specialized office equipment. Customers work closely with a moving coordinator and can reach customer service agents 24/7.
  • Freight moves: Safebound Moving & Storage is also proficient in freight moves and can transfer a wide variety of materials, including:
    • Dry bulk
    • Food-grade
    • Hazardous chemical
    • Liquid commodities, pressurized commodities and resource commodities
    • Petroleum

Safebound Moving & Storage FAQ

How can I get a quote from Safebound Moving & Storage?
You can get a quote by filling out the form on Safebound’s website or by calling and speaking to a representative.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage offer any discounts?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage offers a military discount. Make sure to ask about other discounts when calling for a quote.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage accept payment by credit card?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage accepts all major credit cards.

Do we recommend Safebound Moving & Storage?

We recommend Safebound Moving & Storage for its expertise in a variety of moving services and because of its positive reviews from consumers. Whether you are considering a long-distance or cross-country move, Safebound Moving & Storage is a good choice.

Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Received a flyer in my mail. Called around to every company that reached out to me. I landed on Wills over at Safebound Moving and Storage. These guys are amazing. Wills did a virtual walkthrough of my place. Nothing crazy. Small 2 bedroom in Del Ray Beach FL- gave me a price and we locked it down. Move day comes- and they are in and out in 6 hours. I chose the most bang for the buck option. They just dropped me off- not one thing broken, no screw ups. Maybe I was a little cynical and called them every day for updates but finally was explained how the industry works. Solid experience for sure.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Conor! Thank you so much for taking the time to be so thorough. Reviews like this that keep us going in the moving industry. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Safebound Moving did a terrific job, highly recommend. They were accurate, professional, and conscientious. I didn't see them pause moving process the entire duration of my five hour move. I observe they provided a great value for their price/hr. They were cautious with my goods and chattels, nothing got broken. After relocation process completed I see a lampshade was absent, before I could even inform them they text me they had it and were dropping off instantly. Thank you, Safebound Moving and Storage.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Anthony - thank you so much for choosing Safebound Moving & Storage for your long distance move.

Original review: May 21, 2020

Since 2015 I've been using the guys from safebound moving and storage and every time they have delivered my goods on time as quoted, efficiently and at decent prices. Movers have been friendly and uniform over the years. On mean, I've make a move 2 time a year due to my always changing travel occupation and they moved me in and out of storage units to where ever I was going nationally. Now that I've purchase a new home and won't be moving anytime shortly, they will be the 1st to call when it's time to relocate my studio. Thank you very much Safebound moving for an excellent service.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

George - you and your dad rock! Thank you for trusting in safebound for the best moving experience always and always!

Original review: May 10, 2020

My moving experience with Safebound was exceptionally positive from start to finish. My initial contact Will took the time to address my needs & concerns – I’m an expert ‘mover’ with many moves in a short time span. Most of my experiences haven’t been positive, which makes a person wary & cautious. The day of the move, the crew showed up on time, calling ahead. Each of them was extremely professional & courteous. They seemed to sense my bad experiences and took the time to reassure me all was well. They were correct – they moved my items down a ridiculously narrow staircase with a tight turn with total ease. No time or effort was wasted – it was clear these were seasoned and well-trained moving professionals. I was grateful for their help – this move seemed to balance the scales from all my other moves. I highly recommend them & look forward to using them again (and I want the same crew!).

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Ann - thank you so much for choosing Safebound Moving & Storage for all of your relocation needs!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I felt compelled to provide a reference for Safebound Logistics after our experience in moving from Massachusetts to North Carolina. After researching about a dozen options, and spending hours reading the fine print it was apparent that the guaranteed Quotations had so many out clauses that nothing was guaranteed...especially the low ball prices. Just use your common sense, how could they possibly provide you a quote that’s even close to what you’ll be really charged based solely on how many rooms in your house.

It also became obvious that most used independent truckers as well as 3rd party local movers at the destination to deliver and unload our possessions. None of them could assure us full responsibility from packing and loading to transportation and storage to delivery and unloading with their own crews and contracts…except Safebound. They came to our house, inventoried everything, identified anything that would need special handling and only then provided their proposal. They were also very flexible in including special terms to satisfy any concerns we had.

We were at first petrified with the thought of moving our large house after living there for 22 years, but Safebound Logistics took care of everything. From Mike, their executive sponsor for our move, down to each and every employee (too many to name) involved either on-site or back at their corporate headquarters, they worked hard and did everything necessary to make our move affordable but more importantly stress free. Thank You Mike and Safebound Logistics team!

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Robert- Thank you so much for the kind words. We at Safebound strive for the best. We appreciate you letting us move you from MA to NC.

Do not hesitate to call us again.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I've used Safebound Moving three times now. All three times they were amazing. They showed up 10 minutes early on this one. Started the job right away after I gave some quick instructions. I had to be gone during the actual move, but they called to inform me when they were done and on their way to my new place. The job was done quicker than the estimated time. The crew was friendly and professional.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Relando - thank you for always trusting in safebound! This is music to our ears! We love having you as a client.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

This moving company was very up front with their prices, and there were no secret charges. We had four great movers who were fast and professional. They arrived early to the job and packed the truck wonderfully. I would recommend Safebound moving to anyone looking for reliable, responsible, helpful movers.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Thank you for taking the time to post a recommendation for us! We truly appreciate it.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

Safebound Moving did a best moving job with my move from West Palm Beach, FL to Houston, TX. Moving is a frustrating enough as it is, so I was very grateful that movers from this company made my move easier. They entirely took care of all my things.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Thank you Jennifer - we appreciate the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

The moving guys from Safebound Moving did an awesome job. They did not stop for a second and constantly moving, never once did I see them take a rest! Me and my wife were impressed at what a wonderful moving job they did and how quick they moved us! They were also very admiring and kept my wife and I laughing! I had great experience with these guys!

Thank you Michelle!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I booked a interstate move with Safebound Moving company on 9/5/20 after calling 5 different moving companies. Sales representative, Will, did the FaceTime and quoted 7713.43, which was $2,500 more than other companies (they quoted me 4.65 cu ft vs 3.65 cu ft that other companies charged). He assured that their estimates are accurate and that's why their rates are higher and that he quoted me more than I may need. I was also told that they will bring all the blankets and packing supplies. I will only be charged if they use their boxes. Pick up guy who came on 9/11/20 was very demeaning and any question I asked, he told me to not worry about and let him handle it. He had me sign all the descriptive inventory forms before he loaded the stuff.

Despite my asking him several times about extra charges, he didn't say anything. He bullied me seeing that I had no one else there but me. After he loaded everything, he gave me a final invoice of $11,000. I called the customer service and asked to speak to the person who booked this, but he never came on the phone. I spoke to a girl name Kayle who basically justified all the charges. She then called me next day and offered $150 off. I asked to speak with the supervisor and she said someone will call me, but no one did. I asked them to give me the amount to pay off and release my stuff to have another company, but they said they can't do that.

I filed a complaint with BBB and DOT and then supervisor Matthew ** contacted me on 9/24/20. Although he made it sound like he is trying to resolve the situation, it took him one week to just gather the facts, which shouldn't have taken more than a few hours. He said that my belongings are not kept hostage, and if give him the address, he will have someone call me to schedule the delivery. However, there has been no attempt to schedule the delivery and I am without my household goods until today.

My experience with this moving company has been beyond agonizing. This company practices under false advertisement and deception and dealing with this company, I have faced harassment and extortion. Do not believe them when they say their estimates are accurate because they look at everything. It's a scam! I recently contacted Florida Attorney General's office who is also investigating the situation. Do not trust these people!!

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Hina- looks like there is a resolution in process! I'm glad we are finally resolving your matter.

Safebound Moving & Storage Company Information