2. Movers

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.39/5

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Moving & Storage's top priority. Whether you are looking for self-storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Moving & Storage will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Moving & Storage handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

Safebound Moving & Storage Gallery (6)
BOTTOM LINE

Safebound Moving & Storage offers a variety of long-distance moving services, including packing and temporary storage. The company uses professionally trained movers to ensure quality customer service.

PROS
  • Full packing and unpacking
  • Bilingual services
  • Short- and long-term storage
CONS
  • Doesn't service every state

Top Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

From our first communication, they were responsive, professional and straightforward. They were clear about their rates and what their services included. They arrived exactly on time, took care of our items like they were their own and worked harder than we've seen anyone work!

The guys got the job done right and did not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. Best of all, I can count on the moving team to always pick up the phone and answer any questions I may have.

Safebound Moving & Storage Call Now Toll Free (561) 569-2378 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

About Safebound Moving & Storage

Safebound Moving & Storage is a moving company that offers assistance with long-distance moves. All of the company's equipment is inspected by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

To request a quote, fill out a form on the company’s website or call directly. Bilingual representatives are available. A Safebound Moving & Storage representative calls to schedule an in-home survey of your belongings to create an accurate estimate. Safebound Moving & Storage contacts you one or two days before your move to confirm all of the day’s details.

You can opt to pack your items yourself or take advantage of full packing and unpacking services. Safebound Moving & Storage also offers short and long-term storage services if your move-in and move-out dates aren’t in sync.

Safebound Moving & Storage's services may not be available in Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana or Wyoming.

Safebound Moving & Storage services

Safebound Moving & Storage provides a variety of moving services:

• Long-distance and cross-country moves: Safebound offers long-distance moving services. The company also handles short- and long-term storage services and packing and unpacking services if needed. It's familiar with the rules and regulations involved with long-distance relocations. It can help with cleaning or more in-depth, technical jobs.
  • Commercial moves: Safebound Moving & Storage assists with commercial moves, including those with valuable or fragile items and specialized office equipment. Customers work closely with a moving coordinator and can reach customer service agents 24/7.
  • Freight moves: Safebound Moving & Storage is also proficient in freight moves and can transfer a wide variety of materials, including:
    • Dry bulk
    • Food-grade
    • Hazardous chemical
    • Liquid commodities, pressurized commodities and resource commodities
    • Petroleum

Safebound Moving & Storage FAQ

How can I get a quote from Safebound Moving & Storage?
You can get a quote by filling out the form on Safebound’s website or by calling and speaking to a representative.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage offer any discounts?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage offers a military discount. Make sure to ask about other discounts when calling for a quote.
Does Safebound Moving & Storage accept payment by credit card?
Yes. Safebound Moving & Storage accepts all major credit cards.

Do we recommend Safebound Moving & Storage?

We recommend Safebound Moving & Storage for its expertise in a variety of moving services and because of its positive reviews from consumers. Whether you are considering a long-distance or cross-country move, Safebound Moving & Storage is a good choice.

Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I have used Safebound to move my belongings in Florida multiple times. My primary contact was and always has been Mr. **. His professionalism and punctuality on all of the moves he took care of for me was simply remarkable. I also use Safebound with all my key people who work for me across our country. He always calls people back, follows up, follows through, shows he cares and does what you ask! This is Safebound to me and Mr. ** sets this example so well. Safebound will always be my first call when a move is needed by me or any of my companies. Thank you, Frank! NOTE: I cannot remember all of the movers' names but their care and courtesies were always evident and much appreciated. Thank you all!!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Received a flyer in my mail. Called around to every company that reached out to me. I landed on Wills over at Safebound Moving and Storage. These guys are amazing. Wills did a virtual walkthrough of my place. Nothing crazy. Small 2 bedroom in Del Ray Beach FL- gave me a price and we locked it down. Move day comes- and they are in and out in 6 hours. I chose the most bang for the buck option. They just dropped me off- not one thing broken, no screw ups. Maybe I was a little cynical and called them every day for updates but finally was explained how the industry works. Solid experience for sure.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Conor! Thank you so much for taking the time to be so thorough. Reviews like this that keep us going in the moving industry. Thank you!

Original review: May 30, 2020

Safebound Moving did a terrific job, highly recommend. They were accurate, professional, and conscientious. I didn't see them pause moving process the entire duration of my five hour move. I observe they provided a great value for their price/hr. They were cautious with my goods and chattels, nothing got broken. After relocation process completed I see a lampshade was absent, before I could even inform them they text me they had it and were dropping off instantly. Thank you, Safebound Moving and Storage.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Anthony - thank you so much for choosing Safebound Moving & Storage for your long distance move.

Original review: May 21, 2020

Since 2015 I've been using the guys from safebound moving and storage and every time they have delivered my goods on time as quoted, efficiently and at decent prices. Movers have been friendly and uniform over the years. On mean, I've make a move 2 time a year due to my always changing travel occupation and they moved me in and out of storage units to where ever I was going nationally. Now that I've purchase a new home and won't be moving anytime shortly, they will be the 1st to call when it's time to relocate my studio. Thank you very much Safebound moving for an excellent service.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

George - you and your dad rock! Thank you for trusting in safebound for the best moving experience always and always!

Original review: May 10, 2020

My moving experience with Safebound was exceptionally positive from start to finish. My initial contact Will took the time to address my needs & concerns – I’m an expert ‘mover’ with many moves in a short time span. Most of my experiences haven’t been positive, which makes a person wary & cautious. The day of the move, the crew showed up on time, calling ahead. Each of them was extremely professional & courteous. They seemed to sense my bad experiences and took the time to reassure me all was well. They were correct – they moved my items down a ridiculously narrow staircase with a tight turn with total ease. No time or effort was wasted – it was clear these were seasoned and well-trained moving professionals. I was grateful for their help – this move seemed to balance the scales from all my other moves. I highly recommend them & look forward to using them again (and I want the same crew!).

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Ann - thank you so much for choosing Safebound Moving & Storage for all of your relocation needs!

Original review: April 1, 2021

I've used this company last week to move from FL to NY. Great group of guys on the phone and in person! Professional, responsive, hard working and very efficient. I would definitely use them again should I plan a move in the future. Keep up the great work :)

Original review: March 19, 2021

The two guys that arrived to move us from FL to IL were quick, polite and friendly, did a great job ensuring all my things gets moved without any harm to goods. Did a GREAT JOB cleaning up after themselves, too. I strongly recommend this company!

Original review: March 10, 2021

The movers from this company was perfect, they take great care of everything for me and honestly told me to sit down, they would control it all. And did they? Full move of a two bed house with take down and set up in 5 hours. They were courteous, NO COMPLAINING and very fairly priced. I would so recommend them to all my fellows.

Original review: March 9, 2021

I've used Safebound Moving 2 times and couldn't be more PLEASED with their level of service. I've moved many times in my life, and this was by far the best move. Their way of communication from before booking to after the move was awesome, the guys were very professional, and their service is UNMATCHED. I wouldn't delay to recommend them to anyone looking for good, truthful and good movers. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Would not recommend this company unless you like 1) bait-and-switch pricing, 2) changing rules mid-stream, 3) ZERO customer service, 4) putting off your delivery until the last possible moment before going to the state attorney general, and 5) having several items broken.

1) Bait-and-switch pricing. We did a virtual tour of the home covering every room with the sales rep Luke **. **’s first estimate was $3,200. We told him it was too low. He came back with an estimate of $3,800. When the moving crew arrived at our home, the crew chief estimated the move at $7,300! We were floored. How does a company underestimate by almost 50%? Well, the crew said it happens all the time (Code: standard operating procedure). They gotcha! (it’s moving day, you’re on a schedule and they say they want 50% more?). After a back and forth with the Manager at the home office, Mike **, he agreed to take $1,000 off.
    2) Changing rules mid-stream. I paid a deposit, then more $ when Safebound picked up my belongings, then more $ before they unloaded their truck at my residence. All three were paid by debit card. When I paid my initial deposit, I told ** I did not want to be charged the 4% credit card fee since it was a debit card. He agreed to waive the fee. When it came time to make payments # 2 and 3, Stockbridge would not waive the 4% fee. After calling him several times, I finally gave up in frustration (Gotcha!).
    3) ZERO customer service. The company has a customer service # but it’s useless. It’s an automated voice mail with a couple of extensions. No one actually answers the phone, it goes to voice mail and no one calls you back. Imagine, you’re moving, trying to set your travel plans (plane tickets and/or drive time and/or hotels) and they are not professional or courteous enough to return your calls.
    4) Putting off your delivery until the last possible moment. According to the agreement, they have 14 days after pickup to deliver your items. Well, they took the full 14 days. In the meantime, I’m extending my hotel stay not once or twice but three times. And of course, during the hotel stay, I would call and leave messages with no return call. I actually asked ** before paying the deposit if my belongings were going to their warehouse in south Florida and sit there for an extended period of time and he said of course not.

5) Several items broken. Three boxes were damaged and had been resealed. The items inside were damaged beyond repair. It was obvious that while in the company’s possession after the initial pickup, the boxes had been dropped/damaged during loading and/or unloading at their warehouse before being reloaded into another truck for the final delivery.

In summary, the $1,000 “discount” was more than eaten up by the 4% card fee, the additional costs of hotel and meals and the broken items. Just remember: Once your initial deposit is paid, you lose all your leverage because they Gotcha!

Safebound Moving & Storage Company Information