4.55/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Logistics' top priority. Whether you are looking for self storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Logistics will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Logistics handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

Safebound Logistics Reviews

Original review: May 11, 2019

I found Safebound Logistics online and I talked to them and other companies. I felt like they were going to give me the best deal for the best price. I had to take pictures so I went around my room with my iPad and did that. Safebound was able to estimate how much we needed as far as packing materials go and how many pounds they thought it was going to be. They told me the cost and then, they told me that I have steps and it would be $25 extra but they didn’t charge that. It was much easier than I thought because nobody even had to come to the house to do anything.

The moving crew was professional. They arrived early and on time, and got to work and packed all our things. It was smooth. They worked hard, they worked well as a team, and got the job done. Plus, our household goods arrived here safely. We don't have the keys to one of our cabinets though, and I asked about that. Nobody has gotten back to me. They didn't have it taped inside the cabinet, underneath or in one of the shelves. So, we've had to figure that out on our own but I called the company to tell them that. I would recommend Safebound. They did a great job.

Denise,

Thank you so much for choosing Safebound Logistics to help facilitate your move! Please keep us in mind for any of your long distance relocation in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I have moved quite a few times over the last decade, and it is easily something I never look forward to. Whether I’ve moved myself or worked with a moving company, nothing ever seems to go smoothly and there are usually some bottlenecks along the way. I’ve had every experience I could have imagined, from damaged furniture such as my $600 coffee table getting gouged, to delays and reschedules from companies due to poor management/planning. I would have done my most recent move myself, but I was involved in an accident over the past year and have had a good amount of back pain since, and didn’t want to risk further injury.

Enter Safebound Logistics. Instead of going with local movers in my area, I decided to do a little more research and found these guys based out of WPB Florida, from what I could see they had a great track record with minimal complaints, I decided to give them a call and get a quote and find out more about the company's integrity. Upon calling I spoke with Patric, who was able to walk me through the company's background and what sets them apart from other companies in the industry. After that first conversation I was sure I wanted to work with them. You could tell they take pride in their work and want to do whatever they can to make your move as smooth as possible.

I pulled the trigger and scheduled my move. During the time leading up to my move I spoke with Patric a few more times, with frequently being guided with steps to help make my move easier as the time approached, little tricks and tips, but still making a world of a difference in preparation. My move came and It was effortless, well trained movers who take care of your items and take pride in making sure everything is secure and well protected during transport. Everything about the move was exceptional, from the care and quality of service, to the adherence to the provided timeline for my move.

Moving is not something that is ever ideal, and is always a dreaded process, but it’s good to know that there are still companies out there that strive to be the best at what they do and set the bar higher for others, and Safebound is one of them. I have already, and will continue to recommend them to anyone I know who is in the process of making a move. A+ customer service and performance.

Safebound Logistics response

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Safebound Logistics values our customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again here at Safebound.

Original review: April 25, 2019

The team at Safebound Logistics made a stressful experience stress-free, which I am extremely thankful for. Patric provided me an accurate estimate and Michael ** provided me with updates almost daily. I have since referred 3 friends/family to Safebound. FYI they have an excellent referral program. They have compensated me for each customer I have referred. BEST BANG FOR THE DOLLAR!! I have used professional movers 3 times and this by far was the best experience!! Do not use these large brands, Safebound is the way to go. Large brands overcharge and make you feel like you are just a number, whereas Safebound is with you from beginning to end.

Regan,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your Safebound Logistics experience on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics values the voice of each and every client and it is our clients voice that allows us to make changes for the better. Safebound Logistics is striving to be #1 in the moving and storage industry. If you have any friends, family, or colleagues that are planning to move in the future refer them to Safebound Logistics we have an excellent referral program in place.

Should you have any questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck at your new residence!

Team Safebound

Original review: April 23, 2019

Due to the family heirlooms, delicately packing items and getting my delivery on the desired timeline was critical to me! To my surprise I found that this company showed high concerns towards my needs. I could not have been more pleased with this experience. The professional and care with the move and customer service had been a delightful experience.

Kenneth,

Safebound Logistics is happy to hear that you were satisfied with the moving services we provided. Safebound Logistics prides itself on the level of service we deliver to each and every client, our service level is what sets us apart from the competition.

Should you need any assistance in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Wishes,

Team Safebound Logistics

Original review: April 23, 2019

I don’t usually leave reviews but after hearing so many horror stories about moving companies, I couldn’t help but share my amazing experience. Safebound gave me excellent service, and the movers were diligent in their move. Patric was organized, reasonable and targeted on getting the job done right! His workers did a fantastic job (nothing scratched or broken)! I highly recommend Patric and his crew to move us anywhere! Thanks for recommending the dedicated truck that was the best option for my move!

Cassius,

The greatest appreciation a business in the moving industry can receive is a customer testimonial. I am grateful for the time you spent to share your experience on Consumer Affairs. Safebound Logistics prides itself on the steps we take preparing for each client, which is what allows us to have one of the best reputations in the moving industry. Should you need any assistance from the team at Safebound Logistics now or in the future, do not hesitate to reach us.

Sincerely,

Team Safebound Logistics

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Logistics?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Arrived on time, worked quickly and the guys were excellent. Very professional and gentle with my stuff. Even helped to throw some furniture out for me. I would recommend them and will refer them to other people looking for movers.

Safebound Logistics response

Amber- thank you very much for your kinds words! We appreciate your business and thank you for Choosing Safebound Logistics for your relocation.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

What a nightmare. I’ve moved so many times, and this was by far the worst. So many promises of a tight knit and family oriented group. There’s a long list of issues, but the main ones I want to warn others of are: 1) seemed organized and thorough throughout the estimate, but when it came time, our items didn’t fit on the truck. Whoever heard of that happening?? 2) Now I’ve been without the rest of my things for 2 weeks, with no word back from all of my texts, phone calls, and emails.

So they want to keep my belongings?! 3) Finally got a call and they want more money in order to send the remainder of my shipment. “An insignificant amount of items” the owner said. But he’s rude and full of excuses why all of this happened in the first place, when there should be apologies. 4) They placed my belongings on my front lawn and told me another truck was coming for the final items that didn’t fit. That was supposed to be at 5:30, but actually happened at 11 that night. I’m hopeful that nothing was taken. Don’t believe a word they say.

Safebound Logistics response

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Smooth sailing throughout the whole moving process and I'm very satisfied that things went well. Now I can focus on unpacking and making my new home beautiful thanks to the help from Safebound Logistics, LLC. I know I couldn't do it without you guys and I'm truly grateful for your moving services.

Safebound Logistics response

Ardis, thank you for choosing Safebound for your relocation! We are the best in business :)

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Moving is always stressful, the team really made things a lot easier on me and the family. They were on time, professional, and polite. We did not have any broken items upon arrival which is almost a shock considering how some other move have gone for me in the past. I've moved a lot and this was by far one of the easiest moves for me.

Safebound Logistics response

Hi Gilbert - I remember you being hesitant hiring a mover because of items being broken. I'm glad we were able to provide a flawless move for you. Safebound strives for perfection. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I would highly recommend these movers. They were very responsive to my phone calls and e-mails. They also offered the best rate. The movers arrived on time, wrapped my bedroom set and dining room table in protective blankets for no additional fee. They were fast and efficient and all of my belongings arrived in perfect condition.

Safebound Logistics response

Thank you Jacquelyn! We strive for perfection here at Safebound Logistics!

Safebound Logistics expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Safebound Logistics prides itself on efficiency, safety, dependability and lower cost. Not only do they perform traditional local and long-distance moves, but they also provide commercial, auto, freight and luxury moving services. They work with you to minimize cost and maximize quality.

• One-on-one plan: A representative with Safebound sits with you personally and discusses your needs to come up with a plan that works for everyone. Safebound also offers 24-hour customer service for the duration of your move.

• Commercial moving: Safebound also specializes in commercial moving for those that need transport for high-value items, sensitive equipment, or office furniture. Like individual moves, Safebound offers a personal moving coordinator for 24/7 service.

• Auto moving: Safebound’s exceptional service applies to your automobile as well. They can safely and securely transport your vehicle to any of the 50 US states.

• Storage: For those in need of short- or long-term storage, Safebound can help. They provide you with a specialized container at your door so you can load at your own pace, then Safeboud transports that container to a clean and secure facility. Once you are ready to receive your items, they simply return the container to you.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Safebound Logistics Company Information