2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5

Experiencing peace of mind and assurance at a time when you need it most is Safebound Moving & Storage's top priority. Whether you are looking for self-storage solutions, relocating to a new state or both, Safebound Moving & Storage will tailor to your needs. The team of movers are trained professionally to provide the smoothest and most convenient move for you and your family. Let Safebound Moving & Storage handle your next move by calling today for your free quote!

Safebound Moving & Storage Gallery (6)
Safebound Moving & Storage Call Now Toll Free (561) 569-2378 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Safebound Moving & Storage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safebound Moving & Storage?

Resolution response: Oct. 21, 2020

Update: A settlement for the lost items was agreed upon - thank you to Frank from Safebound for proactively calling and attempting to right the ship with an acceptable resolution.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Where do I start. I contacted Safebound in the late spring for a move from Chicago to Los Angeles for grad school. I was quoted for a "minimum" move, and through delivery the process was relatively smooth working with Patric. However, upon delivery (which was a contracted team), the team arrived nearly 5 hours after my delivery window and claimed that they could not help construct my bed since they were now running late for a move in Sacramento. Well luckily for them, they didn't even have to worry about that because they did not deliver the headboard and footboard for my bed despite it being RIGHT THERE on the inventory sheet. How articles that large are lost is beyond me and without it I am unable to construct the bedframe (supposedly also "included" in the price I paid), and I have been sleeping on the floor for the past month.

In addition my 60" TV stand has irreparable damage and every time (pretty much every weekday) I attempt to reach out to the delivery crew, warehouse, or Safebound customer service, I mostly only get crickets. The one time I got a response was just them telling me that under the released value protection I would be compensated $0.60 per pound for the missing headboard, or about $60-90. Keep in mind this was a $1,500 bedframe and it would not have made sense to purchase full value protection as the deductibles were so high. Just no incentive here for them to take care of your stuff. I was really prepared to write a positive review following the delivery, but they just botched it so badly that I cannot in good conscience recommend them to anyone looking to do a cross country move.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

David - email me directly info@safeboundmoving.com or tell me the best time I can reach you via phone.

Thanks,

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

This company runs a scam!!! I Facetimed with Will more than 5 times to make sure we were getting an accurate long distance moving quote and to have complete transparency. Will even showed me his company's trucks and storage facility and sold me on the important fact that I needed to see the facility and trucks to guarantee that the moving company I chose would NOT sub contract the job. On our scheduled packing day, another company showed up. Both my husband and I were on the phone with Safebound Moving and Storage and they turned on us. They did not answer our questions, they lied to us about sub contracting our move, and worse of all, they would not work with us and said that we had to speak to the company they hired. THIS WAS A COMPLETE SCAM AND THEY LIE AND TAKE YOUR MONEY!!! Do not hire this company to move your belongings!!!

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Jessica- sorry you feel this way. Thank you for taking the time to voice your experience. Please call us directly to resolve your matter 844-868-5358. I can assure you there is no SCAM.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

This was the uncomplicated and least stressful move! The moving squad arrived within the first 20 minutes of their approach window, worked rapidly and efficiently and were very courteous. The whole moving process from timetable to signing the bill was clear. I am so pleased with my experience and would recommend them to all my friends! They are the best movers!

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Melinda - thank you for taking the time to post a review about us! We truly appreciate it.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I got estimate from many moving companies and Safebound had the best online reputation and the affordable prices. Everything was professionally control and I GREATLY ACKNOWLEDGE their customer service.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

WOW! Esmeralda - so good to see you here! Thank you for choosing Safebound. You can always count on us. Let your sister know we are here when she's ready to leave her apartment.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

Safebound Moving is a best moving company! I was moving from a 2nd floor walk-up in FL to a 3-story townhouse in MD. And it went great. The employees was on-time, efficacious, friendly and professional. They were doing all the work, but kept asking if I was OK lol. I'm hoping not to move again for a while, but I'll definitely use Safebound Moving again. Highly recommended!

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Thank you Angela - as everyone knows, FL to anywhere in the country is our bread and butter. Thank you for trusting us with your long distance move.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I was assured Safebound would use only their own employees and equipment for this move. It was outsourced to a third party company out of a Chicago. My move was from Michigan to Indianapolis. The “Platinum” Service package purchased was a joke. Too many damages to lamps and other household items to count. Still unpacking and finding even more. Then was I had to pay almost $3,000, over 30% to get my furnishings unloaded at the destination. EXTORTION. I had to pay over $11,000 to move furnishings of a two bedroom home a total 300 miles.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

My experience with Safebound Moving & Storage was one of, if not the WORST experience ever. If I could rate it ZERO stars I would... For starters they gave me a binding estimate based on the precise inventory I gave them and then when they came to pick up the stuff to move 2 days before we had to be out of our home they jacked up the price over $1000. They threatened to leave if I didn't sign and they knew we had to be out of the house. They also guaranteed me in writing (I have the email) that our stuff WOULD NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER COMPANY and it was transferred to Accolade moving out of Maryland. On top of that we had to get rid of some of our furniture that we wanted to bring because the truck wasn't big enough to hold it all based on the cubic footage given by the salesman AND our 55" TV was broken and they are refusing to pay for it.

Luke ** was the salesman and he not only lied through his teeth but would not respond to numerous emails. Kayleigh the "so called" operations manager gave me incorrect info on the delivery day and she has no clue what is going on. Mike ** gave me such a hard time on the phone I couldn't believe it. They do not care about the customer, only about themselves...! They know you are vulnerable when you have to be out of your house and they took of advantage of that. There are many good moving companies out there but Safebound Moving and Storage IS NOT ONE OF THEM. Do yourself a big favor and save yourself a lot of headache and hire a different company...!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I have had some honestly bad moving experiences with other moving companies in the past few months and was doubtful to give them a try and use again. Safebound Moving did an stunning job to move us from FL to NY! The movers were very efficient. They came on time and moved everything professionally. No scratches on furniture either or walls. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends.

Thank you Deborah!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Amazing move! They arrived on time as quoted, highly professional, very friendly, and they worked efficiently. Not a single item nor walls was damaged or scratched. They took care of our goods. I would also use them again in the future!

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Thank for choosing Safebound Moving & Storage for the best moving experience!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Employ these guys to help my mom move from West Palm Beach, FL to Austin, TX. They did an excellent job! They come up right on time and my mom observe they were kind and helpful. Price can't be beat. Will definitely use again.

Safebound Moving & Storage response

Carolyn - we appreciate the business. It was a pleasure meeting you in person here @ the office.

Safebound Moving & Storage Company Information