2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

1.5/5 (115 ratings)

About Ronco Knives

Ronco Knives Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ronco Knives?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ronco Knives?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Block knife set not worth the money. I purchased the block knife set because it had lifetime warranty and at the time the reviews were great. Within 4 years most of the hard plastic has broken and has rusted. Needed to buy a new one. I went with Cuisinart knife set. So far I can honestly say I give the 2 stars. The knives don't stay sharp. Still in the hunt for the perfect knife set. Really do regret purchasing the Ronco set.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

I love these knives. First of all, to the lady that puts them in the dishwasher, YOU NEVER PUT KNIVES IN THE DISHWASHER! Ronco even says “dishwasher not recommended“. Dishwashers dull your knives! I’ve had mine for 20+ years. The only problem I have is one of the rivets came out, but knife is still stable.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Six Star Cutlery Knives. Ok. I have owned these knives for a number of years (10). They lose the shine and rust, do not stay sharp as advertised. Each time I put them in dishwasher they come out discolored and rust spots. No lifetime warranty.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I have had these knives since they first came out and like them. I do on occasion sharpen the chef blade, and I have replaced the kitchen scissors because we are rough on them. I always hand wash and dry mine, a habit I developed when I had a set of Henkel knives. Loving mine so much I purchased a set for my sister as a gift. The block arrived damaged and it was an absolute nightmare to deal with customer service. I give the product five stars and customer service only one. Take care of the knives like you should any good tool, and it will be a good investment. The variety of blades is excellent. My all time favorite is the chop and serve. The cheese knife works as advertised. Chef and Showtime blades also get a lot of use in our house. Lastly I love having the carving blade for Thanksgiving, makes me think of my grandfather cutting the turkey.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I brought the set of Showtime knifes from Ronco with lifetime warranty. Now I cannot return them all. The handles broke and the knife has rust on them. The worst knife in the world. They lose their sharpness after about the 3 use from cutting tomatoes and that is all the knifes from Ronco.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I purchased the Showtime six star set many years ago. This set is not lifetime guaranteed as claimed in the TV advertisement. These items are coming apart and getting rusty as well. I have tried to contact customer service to no avail. I still have the original packing but cannot find the receipt.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Complete junk! They rust, they break and the handles retain fluid. The warranty is a joke. It would be cheaper to buy new knives than to pay for them to replace the knives. Plus add the shipping to return your knife to them. You'll be sorry if you buy them, I am!

Original review: June 1, 2017

The knives are great. Got to me in 5 days. But the cutting board was like a u shape when I received it. Did what they said. But it did not. So I took it to my back deck. Got 3 pieces of wood, put them across them and screwed them down then wet them. Left them for 2 days. That did the trick. Took them in and washed. Put Mineral Oil on it.

Original review: March 21, 2017

I like many others purchased the Ronco Knives. Not only did it take longer than they said to receive the set But They Took 4 Times the purchase price from my account. Then they are telling me it could take 2 MONTHS for them to correct THEIR mistake. In the meantime I'm dealing with the mess they made of my account and considering I'm disabled and live on a budget they have REALLY put me in BAD shape. I Will NEVER Buy another RONCO Product. BUYER beware.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

Them knives are the worst. I can get better knives at the Dollar Tree and that is not even a lie. Whatever you do, do not buy them. They're great for the first month then they start going from there. You have to use the other knives that you barely use just to cut something from a knife that you are to use for what you are cutting. It comes with a knife sharpener but that don't even work. They guarantee them but you have to pay like $5 per knife that needs to be sent back. After paying all that money for the set who has the money like that a month or two later to pay to send them back and just have to resend them again later. I would never recommend these knives to the pope.

Ronco Knives Company Information