2. Homeowners
  3. Pest Control

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.21/5

Riddex Plus Pest Repeller Reviews

Original review: Jan. 21, 2016

I've had them plugged in almost a week, and still seeing roaches...uggg... This product is crap! Don't buy it!! If you do it wasting your money.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2015

We just moved into a very expensive apartment. The review warned "don't come Roaches etc!" Everyone else said they loved it So we are here and the one negative was right. I filled in the cracks and I saw some great changes in the German bugs. Our neighbors that lived side by side to us moved out and as soon as they were gone the bugs poured in. They tried to build nest behind the refrigerator. We moved it and they were hugging in the corner. Killed them and there were no Roaches in the apt but as soon as you put food on the stove one two or three showed up. The bug spray guy came, sprayed. I killed Killed Killed. So now I ask what was the neighbor doing that made them leave? We are very meticulous as well So I thought maybe he had a Riddex. So I went to check reviews and they are all negative. Does it bother the dog? $20 is worth a try. Its just like our Lysol controlling a neighbors cold and mold I hope. UUUUGHUG!

Original review: June 24, 2015

When we bought a brand new property it was infested with bugs. We didn't know what to do. We tried every option. Nothing would work -- roaches, spiders and mice. When we got this product it was the only thing to rid our house. We have used it for years. It has worked for years and I will use nothing else ever again. This product is great. Not sure why there were some defective ones out there that didn't work for others, but it's always worked great. Well then, that's it. Everything in my walls and home that shouldn't be there.

Original review: May 17, 2015

The Riddex Sonic plus do not work. It claimed to rid homes of mice, roaches and insects. I never had roaches but I got this product for a mouse problem due to an empty house next to mine that's overrun. I have had them for almost two weeks and there's no difference. I wasted $30 on this worthless product.

Original review: March 10, 2015

I bought 2 of these pest repeller and they don't work at all to repel mice and roaches. It's like not having anything at all, is this company for real? Because their product it's a joke. Hope I could get my money back. Stay away - don't get caught in this scam.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Riddex Plus Pest Repeller?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2015

Not working, red light not flashing - Walk into a mice. Order on Amazon Dec 5, 2014. I want a replacement.

Original review: June 11, 2014

I tried to order 2 devices as they were buy one get one. Ended up with eight devices because ordering process was so befuddling. I realized the error and immediately called to get it corrected. They said the order wasn't processed yet so I had to call back in 48 hours. When I did, they informed me the orders had been shipped to the tune of over $80 in shipping alone, which they will not refund even though I am so angry that I am sending all the units back. Just a joke of a company and of course you can’t understand any of the supposedly English speaking call center people. No wonder QVC dropped them. Very unfair in their practices, and a shady way to do business! Stay away from this rip-off.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2012

On July 30, 2012, I observed an infomercial on TV for a Riddex product, and called 1-800-214-6630, and an answering machine responded. I left my name and number in Spanish. They called me back, and I ordered the "item" that they advertised for $30. The TV ad clearly states that the offer is for "Buy one, get one free", just pay shipping. They tried to "up charge" me by recommending a stronger product. When the final amount came out to be $70 total, I declined the complete offer. I explained that my credit card only had $30 available. They charged the $30, and said that they would bill me COD for the remainder $40.

I am elderly and I live on a limited budget, and this extra amount would more than double what the product was originally advertised for. I have spoken to a live person at least 4 to 5 times since the original conversation, and they repeatedly refuse to reverse the $30 charge to my credit card. They refuse to cancel the order. They keep arguing with me and keep trying to sell me something else for $20. They hang up on me, and when my daughter answers, they are very rude to her.

I have not received any confirmation on the order, no bill for an order, and no product has arrived. I have been bombarded with phone calls from 8 am to 12 midnight every day of the week. Spanish is my primary language, and I am well educated in English also. The last phone call today was from someone named Malu at 1-800-241-2494. In addition, they are not offering the 2nd item free as advertised. They are charging me ($30 + $30 for 2 products + $10 shipping and handling) $70. Note that the company asks for credit card information before giving a total amount. Thank you for your help.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2012

The Riddex product does not get rid of roaches and mice. I asked the company for a refund and didn't receive it. I lost $227.10. Please help.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2009

Its a pest control that I bought..I bought this product as advertised nationwide...that it works right away..

Riddex Plus Pest Repeller Company Information